Speaker 1: I'm so happy. I picked Chelsea and Luke up at the airport. They're back from Mexico and they did not get kidnapped by the cartel or well, so I was so happy to see their faces.
Speaker 2: Yesterday they both came home.
Speaker 1: Luke made it safely, Luke didn't get arrested in Mexico or Chelsea didn't get kidnapped.
Speaker 3: Following Luke by the way on Instagram as he was there, I'm like, oh, he is. He's had a few pops today. He was posting some really random stuff. He was posting messages to Chelsea on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I didn't see my mom.
Speaker 3: Can you please buy me this?
Speaker 2: And then a picture of the And he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't normally post anything too, which is so funny. He was in it.
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 1: I was talking to a guy yesterday and a guy said to me, he goes, you know, what is it that you are excited about, like, you know, with them coming home, And I said, I'm really excited. One of the biggest things I'm excited for is the fact that Chelsea's going to be home. We have not been in the same place in a while because we've been going back and for worth between stuff, so it's going to be kind of nice. And the guy gave me a tip and it was an interesting tip, and the tip was, Hey, if you guys are going to have sex, he said, I want to give you a tip of something that I've been doing lately. And I think he was going to say more than the tip, but he said, weed before the deed makes them smile.
Speaker 2: That's what is his exact same smile.
Speaker 1: And he was telling me, and I have not heard people that have told me this. I used to like having drunk sex because sometimes people would say it would and I feel bad.
Speaker 2: We got some kids that could be listening.
Speaker 1: But he people used to say, you get whiskey d It always made me perform better, or at least performed like I was yeah, and performed like I was taking like a viagra or something like that. And he said that weed does the same thing to him, that it actually makes it better, and it makes you also go slower, makes you more you know, into it. So I wanted to ask the question of all of our potheads out there.
Speaker 4: We don't I've never seen crystal smile as our crystal.
Speaker 2: Do you guys do weed before the deed? Do you guys, do you guys like.
Speaker 1: To uh, Crystal say, why not crystals like our sister. I don't even want to think of this Crystal. First off, Crystal makes me blush when I see her Instagram posts and she's uh, all sexy and stuff like that. And then on the weekends I got or the weekday I walk by your desk.
Speaker 2: Hey, Crystal, how are you? I can't even work right Monday through Friday. I look like a bum. No, you do not.
Speaker 3: You do not.
Speaker 2: I've never seen you look like Do you and your husband do this? Or just he does?
Speaker 5: He loves weet, but every here and there he will asks me and why not?
Speaker 1: Okay, do you so you try it then? And then you guys go makes it better?
Speaker 2: Right? Absolutely?
Speaker 6: Does he ever get hungry during saxop because weed makes me hungry? No, you eat after it depends on you to depends on what you eating that got it taste for that unfortunately does not fill me up the way that the weed wants me to be full.
Speaker 2: But so it is good. It's it's a good thing.
Speaker 4: We elevate anything, anything elevated some more sensual experience, like I think your senses are heightened. Yeah, when you're doing that when you drunk. It's just you know, it's just handy.
Speaker 1: I think it would make me honestly paranoid, Like I would think I'd be worried about getting paranoid. I'd be worried about the mood changing a little bit where I'm thinking about like what's going on.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make me focus at all. I think you crazy at this age. Weed is just better than liquor anyways, really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because liquor just does so much like it takes for.
Speaker 2: Ever to recover. Yeah. This guy told me the liquor makes him quicker. Yeah, I don't know about that. He might need some stronger stuff.
Speaker 1: A four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty four eight Have you ever tried it? And is a good Jenny's not a weed person at all. So I am, like you like to sleep a little bit.
Speaker 3: But right, so, I don't smoke. I've smoked one time. I'll never do it again. Actually you were with me when that when that happened. But every once in a while, Wes and I will take a gummy together and I do love that.
Speaker 2: Does it just get you to sleep?
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, no, no, I'm talking like before.
Speaker 2: You guys are so weed Okay, I know it's smoking. I was looking.
Speaker 1: I was thinking this topic would be something that you would not participate in because I did not know that that West got.
Speaker 2: You to get some ganja know some ganya. Yeah. I like that. That's good. Does it? What? What? What kind of mood does it put you in? Uh?
Speaker 3: We're both down for anything.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, lucky guy West. Huh what's going on? Tyra? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good morning, guys. That's sad to join this conversation. So first of all, make sure you don't get the in the cut. You want to get to stativa because it kind of hypes you up a little bit but still keeps you a little mellow to tease, the in the couple makes you sleepy a little bit.
Speaker 2: So okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's all based on what you're the the strain that you're using.
Speaker 2: Is there a particular strain.
Speaker 5: You can get a hybrid which is a mix of endicot and sativa and it kind of keeps you balance, not sleepy, but not too hight. And that's the one that I prefer. And if you eat and get full right before you smoke, you won't get hungry right away, so you'll be able to enjoy the session right after you smoke and get your buzz on and then grab some snacks after.
Speaker 1: Chelsea's not gonna like this because I'm gonna eat some chicken wings tonight. I'm excited about your chicken. Actually, no, I can't know me. Yeah, nachos, cheese nachos maybe.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now, don't overdo it. You don't want to be you know. Nah, you want to make it sexy, not funky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 1: I was by the Greenhouse, which is with the places that's by my house yesterday. I can only picture me walking in there because I've gone in there before and said I need something that can make me sleep, and all this stuff I've done, I'm going.
Speaker 2: I would like to know which is gonna make me horny? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I've heard that question before.
Speaker 2: The butt, the bud tenders, you.
Speaker 5: Can give you yes if you ask them. I'm telling you, especially the one I go to a farndale. So the young ladies are so I mean, they are so knowledgeable. I've never experienced it before, and so they tell me a lot about different strains.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm gonna see Matt the bartender before I go and go to the bud tender because Matt, I said to Chelsea, I go, Chelsea, we are going out tonight and we're gonna go hang out at our favorite bar and have Matt make us drinks because I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a drink with Chelsea in forever. Take a gummy too. And it's Friday.
Speaker 1: And even though it is lent and I gave it up, I haven't seen my wife in a while, and I miss her.
Speaker 2: So what's going on? Matt? You doing.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: How are you good? Working a long time on the float? What's up? Buddy?
Speaker 3: Doing all right?
Speaker 5: Doing all right?
Speaker 6: I just want to let you guys know that, yeah, for sure, a dummy beforehand. It's more stimulating for sure in many different ways.
Speaker 2: Okay, like and.
Speaker 4: I got my daughter.
Speaker 2: Stimulating? How what thank you for asking? Ann? That was gonna be weird if I ask. Can I tell you what it does for me?
Speaker 3: Though I'm a very I can be a very self conscious person sometimes and that definitely takes that away. Like I am real confident.
Speaker 1: So will it get me to a point where my self conscious will wear off and I will go shirtless.
Speaker 3: Tell what's happening?
Speaker 2: I winned the pood during matt How about you? What do you do?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Just in additions are dropped kind of you know what I'm saying. It just more into it was saying, I offer anything.
Speaker 1: You just gotta be careful of how how down those inhibitions are. Sometimes though you never know. All of a sudden you're trying thing. It's like getting Ah, you're getting un prostate check.
Speaker 2: At that moment. I don't want that. What's up, Brittany? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I actually just left you guys at the dealership, But you guys have gotten to try mushroom gummies before we go, Before you do it?
Speaker 4: What's what's what's different from mushroom gummies and regular gummies? What does the mushrooms do that the regular gummies can't?
Speaker 7: It just gives you It's like having mushrooms, the psychedelic of the mushrooms. But it's a lead gummy.
Speaker 4: Is like your partner does their head turn into like a stick of broccoli or something.
Speaker 7: No, it just makes it. It lasts longer and it feels better.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's funny because you have some right now. She was just with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just took some in the partying line, didn't you you leave? I took mushrooms twice in my life. One time it was the most alert I've ever been when I saw Shane Gillis. The second time, I'm telling you I got bad ones because they did nothing for me.
Speaker 2: Literally it was I got a mushrooms with Chelsea. Did see if it's a good song?
Speaker 1: I still haven't been able to. I ordered some for us and the ones I ordered were such a bummer.
Speaker 2: I call it. I called my buddy JT. And I'm like, this is the worst crap I've ever gotten in my bottom, and don't tell her, okay, and just what that means.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, I got to make sure my heart doctor's okay with me doing it. But I you know what, I appreciate you, Brittany. I wish you would have want a car.
Speaker 2: You'll be coming and going