Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five six five, six fifty five.
Speaker 1: All right, five is six fifty five. It's funny.
Speaker 2: We just did secret sound just a moment ago, uh, first one of the day, and Kevin cannot stop complaining about the guy's guess.
Speaker 1: I just think it was a bad guest. Absolutely, I'm in agreement with you. I don't think it was a horrible guest. We're hearing it one time.
Speaker 2: I think it was a horrible guest. Listen, I know the rules are we can't guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I want to guess, so bad problems we guess?
Speaker 2: You got the only people that know what the sound is me, Lydia, Zach and Tony.
Speaker 1: Those are the only people that know what I mean. I don't think Bianca does not know.
Speaker 3: Why do you think Beyonda would know? Initially knew Sterling Heights would know, you know, Initially I was gonna say Lydia Soder. Then right after I'm like, yeah, no, Lydia is she's a still trus, She's a Laos.
Speaker 2: The only other person that I could see that would know this would be our Lord and Savior. Absolutely, and maybe Lydia's mom, I don't know, but no, so keV like after.
Speaker 1: What was his name? What was the contestants name against Shane st Shane Shane.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say that after Shane gave the gas, Kev's like, man, what is going to like? He was ready to like hackle long speed bump and there's that sounded like speed. Well you know what that was what he thought it was and whatever you're thinking in the head, it is probably isn't.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I said. But I think I'm closer. Okay, Well, let's let's see.
Speaker 2: We'll play again coming up here and uh do the math thirty three minutes because it is six fifty seven, our reigning champ in the five of six fifty five. She's a new one. She won on Friday for the first time. Welcome back, Robin, Hi, Robin, Hi, hither Robin. Nice to have you back. Hey, tell us a little bit about yourself. We got to get to re meet you after the weekend.
Speaker 3: So I'm a nanny to an amazing little three year old named Carson's going through yeah treatment and.
Speaker 2: His big brother Connor.
Speaker 1: I love it. An amazing kid, okay, uh, And it's good to have you here? You're how old?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 3: Old?
Speaker 1: You're not old? That's not old. Believe me. You want to see old.
Speaker 2: Guess what I'm going to see, lindsay at meuse today for my potax?
Speaker 1: Okay, just in time for your piss, poor comp I know you're hey.
Speaker 2: You're only as old as you feel, and I feel old. I'm with you. Your challenger today. She's twenty two, she's just a pup. She's from Lavonia. She uh is at the gym with her boyfriend right now. They're hanging out at the gym right now. What's going on?
Speaker 1: How you doing, Lauren? I'm good? How are you good with Jimmy? Yet? I love it? Thank you? Which one? All right? Very good? All right?
Speaker 2: So Robin, I'm gonna lock you up in a sound proof area so we will talk to you in just a second. You'll be asked the questions right after I ask him to your.
Speaker 1: Challenger, Lauren. Five of them.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins tie always goes to the champion, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Question number one. Last night the Oscars were on ABC.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the body of individuals that decides who wins the awards? Pash?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Oscars, this Best Actor winner was spotted at In and Out Burger with his trophy after the show.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Was it?
Speaker 3: Paul? I don't remember the last name?
Speaker 1: It wasn't all right? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Uh? He was the big topic of conversation on our show last week after he made an appearance at the Detroit Pistons game. Flav of Flave one, iconic hip hop group. Was he once a part of?
Speaker 1: Oh No, I don't remember?
Speaker 3: I remember?
Speaker 1: Okay? Question number four? You mean to know this one?
Speaker 2: This former One Direction member hosted snl over the weekend.
Speaker 1: What's his name? And question number five? You may know this one too?
Speaker 2: Last night, Team us A one, Paul Skeins was the starting pitcher. Who is his influencer college gymnastic girlfriend Shane Shane Penn? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area?
Speaker 1: Oh boy? Oh no, are you serious? That's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what that was? That was dumb? That was really dumb. You are really dumb? For real?
Speaker 2: All right, Robin, here we go. You just got to get one right in order to win with a tie. I think you're gonna get a bunch Question number one. Last night Robin. The Oscars were on ABC. What is the name of the body of individuals that decides who wins the awards?
Speaker 1: Like Academy Awards? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Oscars, this Best Actor winner was spotted at In and Out Burger with his trophy after the show.
Speaker 1: Who is he Michael bag Yes, ma'am? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Last week on our show, we were discussing Flave of Flave? What iconic hip hop group was he once a part of a no public enemy?
Speaker 1: That's all right? Question number four.
Speaker 2: This former One Direction member hosted snl over the weekend.
Speaker 1: What's his name? My god? Harry Styles?
Speaker 2: In question number five? Last night, Team USA one Paul Skenes was the starting pitcher. Who is his influencer college gymnastics girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, right, Alec, I have no.
Speaker 2: Do we know the name Livvy Done? Livvy Done is the answer. Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: A win is a win, as we got that win last night for Team US, a two to one win. We're gonna set you up with a prize, Lauren, as a parting gift, So while you're working out, give yourself like an extra couple of minutes so that you can work work off the Panda Express that we're going to.
Speaker 1: Give you congratulations.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a gift card to that. What's your boyfriend's name? And it says you're hanging out with your son? A little later on, what's your son's name? My boyfriend's name is Nick, and my son's name is name.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you and Nick work out together? That just is so weird. Every single day Shannon talks about how she works out with Wes, and you work out with your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You get guys, got me separate times.
Speaker 2: Work out together, but we we go to the gym together.
Speaker 1: So he does his own thing. And okay, you guys are too lovey dovey.
Speaker 2: Wait till you guys are together for a long period of time, you'll you'll barely do dinners together. So all right, you guys, hang on for just one second. We're gonna get some information. We need a contestant for tomorrow, Robin. We got to get somebody good, because I'm telling you there was a chance here where somebody got four out of five, they would have won this game. So text N zero text I want to play. If you want to play
Speaker 1: Module in the mornings five is six fifty five five five