Speaker 1: This is the Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon Roundtable Show. Look from Lunnecks, presented by Postman Law. Brought to you in part by Honda East and Onto East Power Equipment Dealer, Skyline Chili feeling good. It's Skyline time. R and L Carriers. Visit RLC dot com and make R and L Carriers your global transportation provider, your tri state Chevy Dealers, Chevrolet, the number one selling brand in Cincinnati for the past nine years. Chevrolet Together, Let's drive Postman Law Injured Call eight four to four, Postman Others Promised Postman delivers and by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon five one three five one three, toph On seven hundred WLW, the home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 2: All right, the gangs are here, Let's get it going. If it's Thursday night, it must be the Roundtable Show. That must mean we are at Long Next and we're back where it all began, the hub of Long Mix and our journey throughout the season on the Roundtable Show. We are here at the Wilder Location for the remainder of the year, the remainder of the regular season into a postseason running beyond. We've got plenty to cover tonight. Rock is set up with an alternate viewing screen. We're gonna be able to track high school football tight as I understand it. It is freezing out and it appears as though you are wearing no socks.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Socks? I got back. I still wear black socks.
Speaker 3: How do you not have socks? It pulled? Aren't you like.
Speaker 5: If you grew up in like the in like the you know, early nineties, like it was a crime to have the tall socks.
Speaker 2: You had the low black sock. I got tall socks on because I'm cold. I noticed, and you have those same shoes on.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, Uh these are a fashion trend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I got socks on.
Speaker 3: They're just low all right.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna talk Bengals, We're gonna talk bear Cats, We're gonna talk high school football, some fantasy football. We're gonna talk with Greg Schoemaker live from Canton, coming up earlier tonight. He's gonna go at six thirty five because the game starts at seven, So he's gonna check in and all of that to get to let me get to the headlines. So we can get this thing going. Stop by, hang out with us. We're here till eight long Necks and Wilder again here the rest of the season headlines. Bengals continue to work on the bills today for Sunday's matchup in Orchard Park. T Higgins and Taj Brooks were full go participants today TEA.
Speaker 3: Officially, they haven't officially been.
Speaker 2: Clear from a concussion protocol, but we're full goes today and that is anticipated as the week continues to unfold. Jermaine Burton was a go today.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: No, Trey Hendrickson. We'll talk more about that a little bit later on. Ted Carris has been selected in as the team's winner the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. The award is the league's most prestigious honor, recognizing players who excel on the field and demonstrate a commitment to making a positive impact beyond the game. Thursday Night football Cowboys at the Lions Tonight seven point thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty College Football. You see linebacker Jake Golday earned First Team All Big Twelve honors today, leaving the way for a total of thirteen Bearcats named to the All Conference teams. Chad Brendle talks u SE coming up at seven oh six tonight, Golday, Dante Corleone, and Joe Royer all invited to the Senior Bowl today January thirty, first in Mobile, Alabama College Basketball. The shootout tomorrow night at CENTAZ Center. Coverage starts at seven here with Dan and Terry. Xavier has opened a one and a half point favorite. Talk about it tonight after us with The West Miller Show at eight here on seven hundred. WLW has mentioned high school football. The Anderson Raptors play Avon in the Division two State finals tonight at seven in Canton, sat X. In Friday's Division one state final against Olin Tangy Orange of preview coming up bottom of the hour from the scene. Greg Maker is there and we'll report in and the Reds make it official late this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Broke last night.
Speaker 2: Officially confirmed by the team today, Amelio Pagan a one year deal with a player option for twenty twenty seven. Those are your headlines. Let's start with the Bengals and Rock. I'm going to go straight to it and we're going to name our ovation. Our standing ovation for the week presented by Ovation the Urban resort where Cincinnati coming to the Newport come together.
Speaker 3: How do we not go with Joe Burrow? Who all we could go tonight?
Speaker 2: Twenty four of forty six, two hundred and sixty one yards, two touchdowns, no picks. It was day seventy five since the injury, and uh, yeah, he's a little bit rusty early you could see some things that weren't exactly prime Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: But is the game unfolded? Man? He looked good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The window of time it took for him to get get reacclimated happened very very quickly. Yeah, in that second half he was brilliant. Defense helped out And how about this lands did you think a month ago that we would be talking about out a still alive, meaningful Bengals season in December?
Speaker 6: We are?
Speaker 2: It's and not only that, but I could make the argument I feel pretty good right now based on just if we're going by the recency bias of this past weekend, the Bengals are playing better than any team in the division right now, based on the way the defense is trending the last couple of weeks, the offensive line is getting better, Joe Burrow is back, and yeah, there's a two game separation right now Ravens and Steelers to the Bengals, but there's five games left. The way the Bengals are playing Pittsburgh is in chaos. The player is unhappy about the defense. He TJ Widers complaining about the Bills running the same play and the Steelers never adjusting. There there were pros to maybe time for him to coach college football. They were booing during renegade in Pittsburgh on Sunday and the Ravens. I mean, you saw the same thing out of Lamar Jackson everybody else did. He just did not look lamarli and who knows when he will and maybe he didn't practice again today. So if you're looking at all the trends, Yeah, they have to catch up two games and that's not easy. It's not going to be easy, but the way they're playing certainly makes it more than possible.
Speaker 4: Undred percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and need little help, but uh, they take care of business.
Speaker 4: Things can happen, all right.
Speaker 2: Doct includes the following trags We'll talk with Trags. That should be the name of this segment. I thought about ted today. Why we never called it time to talk with trags? The talk with Trag segment it ry you get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk with Tracks sponsor. It's an idea guy O sponsor.
Speaker 2: That's good, Uh Trags At six twenty six point thirty five Great Shoemaker live from Canton seven oh six Chad Rendell from Bearcat journal Man. We'll talk about where UC's maybe headed for a Bowl game, talk about the transfer portal, talk about a twenty two member class they signed, and get his thoughts on the shootout, and UH seven twenty two.
Speaker 3: Will preview the Bills.
Speaker 2: A couple of thoughts I heard from Eric Wood, who's uh, of course the local product and now part of a longtime part of the Bills broadcast team. And Chuck Martin, our guy, he talked with you yesterday on the show. A couple of things he said caught my ear. We'll run through that. And Dan Klaskins has the Fantasy Fix coming up. At seven point fifty, we are set from Longnecks in Wilder. He's Rocky, I'm Lance. Let's get it going with Trags as we continue with the Cincinnati tax resolution powered by Tope showed in round Table Show presented by Postman Law seven hundred WLW six two seven hundred WLW the Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Dope Show, a round table show hanging out at Longnecks in Wilder. It's brought you in part by Hawksworth Blood Centers, Hocksworth Donors Save lives.
Speaker 3: Close to home. Who will you save?
Speaker 2: We're in search of our guide Trags from c LNS. Since he with the y dot Com. Let's continue rock the Joe Burrow conversation. If you go back to Thursday night, he he, he seemingly moved well, he created on the run. They trusted him to sneak it on fourth and one. There were a couple of moments I cringed a little, and the fact that he threw thirty two passes in the first half.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have bet that would have been the case going in, But he came out of it well. He is now the subject of a great conversation earlier today with Jambar Chase talking about Joe Burrow, a perfect segue to our guy who covers the Bengals for c l NS. Since he with a y dot com host of the Jungle War podcast on YouTube, the man they referred to as Trags and Mike petraya Jamar talked today and while he's not ready to give a new nickname to Joe, talked about him coming back to quote saved the season and really acknowledged how emotional Thursday Night was for Joe, didn't He.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Captain America definitely saved not only Joe burrows season, but he they not only saved his own season. I think he saved and gave new hope to the Bengals season. There is no doubt that the Bengals are a different entity when he is calling the signals, when he is in command, and yes, he's only in charge of his eleven on offense, but when he's on the field, when he's in the locker room before the game, there's a different vibe to the Bengals. And that's why he is Joe Burrow, and that's why they pay him fifty five million dollars a year, is to be that guy. And so I think that is what you're going to see in the last five games from the Bengals, at least the Bengals hope so well.
Speaker 5: To that point, Mike, I mean, the defense certainly played better. Did did anybody on the defense this week? Talk about just the fact that Burrow was back in the energy that that may have given them.
Speaker 7: Not in particular Rocky, but I can tell you after the game the other night, guys like Joseph Osai and Miles Murphy, both of whom have increased the or improved their game at various points this season, talked about how Joe Burr when he's on the field and in command, they feel like he gives them a better chance to play complimentary football. And you know, I think early in the season the defense did not perform well period, but they really felt the pressure because Burrow wasn't on the field.
Speaker 8: They weren't.
Speaker 7: They didn't feel like they were going to score a lot of points initially, and with Jake Browning, all due respect to Jake Browning, they didn't. With Joe Flacco, they started to score points, but the defense was so lost at times that they couldn't sustain their play. So I think now with the defense really finding a groove, with guys coming into their own, like I said, with Joseph Oosai and Miles Murphy really improving and upping their game, I think that they think that they can start playing real, genuine, complimentary football.
Speaker 3: Trags.
Speaker 2: What can you tell us about the much talked about new cleat that Joe is wearing, and he seems committed to it at least the rest of the year, isn't.
Speaker 6: He He is?
Speaker 7: And one thing you need to understand, and Joe Burrow admitted this on Wednesday, he does not feel super comfortable wearing it, but it will protect him because it keeps the toe, the left big toe from bending backwards. And even at this point of the rehab, they cannot afford for that toe to bend backwards because he could have a relapse. So they have a what Joe Burrow called a carbon graphite instrument in the toe to keep that toe in place, and then they have a special orthotic combined with the carbon instrument to make sure that the toe is secure and that he's mobile enough so that he can run. That's the other part of it. They didn't want to just have a brace on his foot, obviously, because he wouldn't be able to move very well.
Speaker 8: What they seem to have done.
Speaker 7: Is they have seemed to find that sweet spot between protecting the big toe and allowing him enough mobility to move out of the.
Speaker 4: Pocket and trags.
Speaker 5: If that defense going back to them wants to continue this hot streak boy would help if Trey Hendrickson was playing. What's the status. I mean, it's been over a month, five weeks that he's been out, and it seems like no, no end in sight.
Speaker 7: No it doesn't rocky, and that's unfortunate. But apparently it's a type of lower core muscle injury that's not healing very fast. And I'm not going to get into the business of saying whether or not he should push it, or whether or not he should be on the field, or you know, would a different player handle the injury. You just can't get inside a player's mind. It's full fool's gold or foolhardy to get into that kind of business, and I'm not going to do that. All I can tell you is he did not practice again today. It's unlikely he will play on Sunday in Buffalo. Maybe, just maybe, if the Bengals get on the precipice, the real precipice of the playoffs in the final two weeks at home against Arizona, at home against Cleveland, if if they're in a position then to make a run, and Trey Hendrickson feels like he's recuperated enough, maybe then you could see him on the field, because there's got to be a reason. I think at this point the Bengals have not yet placed him on injured reserves treigs.
Speaker 2: There's a lot obviously going right these days with the offensive line. How big has Dalton Reisner's ability to get settled in and replace the injured Jalen Rivers. How big has that been for putting the pieces in place for that line.
Speaker 7: But it's been massive, Lance, because he has done his Zach Taylor said on Monday, the little things that maybe a rookie doesn't know how to do.
Speaker 8: He gets the.
Speaker 7: Little shades here and there on pass protection. He's really done a great job in run blocking and the consistency. Sometimes, Lance, when you put two rookies in that middle of that offensive line, the consistency isn't always going to be there. And as good as Dylan Fairchild has luck and as good as Jalen Rivers looked at times, the consistency wasn't always there. Well, with Dalton Reisner.
Speaker 8: They've seen uptick in the consistency.
Speaker 7: The middle of the offensive line has provided better pass protection, and I think it's really helped the outside guys the tackles, certainly in Orlando Brown Junior and the right tackle to really come into their own and also it's allowed for the right for guys like samaj p Ryan and Drew Sample to really chip in. I'm Marius Mams.
Speaker 8: I didn't forget who's the right tackle of the.
Speaker 2: Oh good, great story today, the secret sauce that makes Joe cook in this offense. For those who want to read that, watch your stuff, follow along with your stuff, tell them how they can do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, please do it, celns since with a y dot com. I really enjoyed writing the story today on Joe Burrow because we can all read the stats, right, we can all see the analytics of why Joe Burrow has been great over his first six full NFL seasons. But I kind of wanted to get into why mentally it makes a difference for him to be back on that field in charge of the offense. So I tried to provide a little of that perspective in that story. Also, you can follow all my Jamar Chase and Ted Carris. How about Ted Carris Second Bengals Walter Payton Man of the Year or honor in three years. I've got some good video from ten and an interview up on my X page at Trags d r Ags and of course, as always my YouTube page YouTube dot com slash Jungle War Pod.
Speaker 2: Excellent stuff as always, Thank you, sir. We'll talk next week.
Speaker 7: And I promise not to forget a Marius Man.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna crazy next week. You're ready, you gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Drags there, Drags check it in. Let's go to Campton next. We'll get a preview of the two state championship games. After we check news. We're at long Next in wounder for the Roundtable Show. Seven hundred w l W six seven hundred w l s A tax resolution power by toe showed in Roundtable Show. Is in it by a Postman law. Brought to you in part by ever Dry Waterproofing. It's not dry until it's ever dry. Nobody tell Rocky who the rumored new coach of iowas or uh, I just screwed it up of who oh, Penn State's gonna be because I was quizzing Greg.
Speaker 4: I was close, so I said Jason Kandell.
Speaker 3: But it's Well State.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the latest rumor.
Speaker 3: All right. Uh, let's talk to some high school.
Speaker 4: Foot I feel like they were screwing anyway, We'll get in.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll get it.
Speaker 2: Sorry you hear our next guest on Friday nights on the award winning high school Football Tonight show Fox Sports thirteen sixty. This week you read him as the content manager of Tri Statefootball dot Com.
Speaker 3: He's in heaven.
Speaker 2: The next two days he's on this or hell, depending on the weather's of your things.
Speaker 3: Like seventeen, he's on the seat in Canton.
Speaker 2: He's covering it all and he's kind enough to check in early tonight before the games get going. That would be Greg Shoemaker. How are you, guys.
Speaker 9: I'm wonderful. I'm sitting here in the Anderson's broadcast booth tonight. This is their three hundred and eighty eighth game that they're broadcasting. They are on usbnsports dot com tonight. You can listen to that audio. The game is sport dude, guys, say hi, hey fellas, and they were swarm up here.
Speaker 3: But down on the.
Speaker 9: Field it's a little bit better than last year. It's cold, but there's no snow, there's no blustery win. In fact that the wins on the goalpost looked totally dead right now. Anderson came out in their orange pans from two thousand and seven replicas that they were wearing, white shirts and black helmets. They look sharp tonight. A lot of tension in this room and with the guys, I feel like they're prepared. But man, it's an Avon team that's been a powerhouse in the last sixteen years under coach Mike Elder, They've won ten games or more they've been to they won eight regional titles in the last nine years. It's their third straight state championship game. Obviously, they won it last year over Anderson twenty to thirteen in that snow, snow driven blustery night up here on that Thursday. So a lot of work for Anderson to do tonight. The boy I like their chances on a dry field for sure.
Speaker 2: Let me backtrack a little bit before we get into tomorrow night as well. This is for those who don't know. And you sent us notes earlier, and I looked at it and I said, holy cow, because I knew. I knew of your commitment and your longevity covering all days, I didn't know it was the extent that it is. This is what year for you covering the state championship games.
Speaker 9: Well, I started in two thousand and nine. This is my thirty ninth state championship game I've covered. The first one was Winton Woods back in two thousand and nine. They played a Faful Heights team over at Maslin Tiger Stadium and it was Shaq Washington was the Maple Heights quarterback on that team. He went on to UC he as a junior and that team went on to become UC's all time leading receiver. Yea, I think he's now the head coach of in Thatt Maple Heights. But Dominique brown Back then had a Night of Nights and it was a lot different then than it was it is now. But yeah, thirty nine of these now.
Speaker 3: For me unbelievable. And before we get to c next tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Another thought on on Anderson and Avon and obviously revenge and rematch part of this scenario. But that's an Anderson team that scores a lot of points, and that's an Eagles defense that doesn't give up many points, does it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean this is really the fun part of this game tonight. Anderson gives or scores forty four points a game, and they scored forty ninety points for more seven times in the first eight games, but haven't scored more than forty two over the last six weeks though. But Owen scaff the quarterbacks drone for forty five hundred yards and thirty nine touchdowns. It's also run for six hundred and forty yards and seven scores as well. The Raptors have seven guys with at least seventy one receptions on this team, two guys over a thousand yards and then Georgan Davis their running backs got six hundred yards rushing and twenty one touchdowns rushing as well as seventy one balls caught for seven hundred and sixteen yards. So, I mean this team they come at in a lot of drums, and they got another kid on the team that's got like forty five or fifty receptions too, So I mean they're going to come at you tonight and they're going to have the opportunity to really spread the.
Speaker 6: Ball with this weather.
Speaker 9: So, uh yeah, it's cold, but man, I really like what they're doing. However, you know this the Avon Eagles defense, they give up just twelve points a game and their front seven has been really hillatious all season long Lam Stoslin, Ryan Stlarski and big Man how cup Run. He's a six foot three, three pound guy. He anchors both sides of their line. And then they got a guy in their second Dary Witherspoon. He's committed to North Carolina. He had ten tackles in this game last year, so their defense is tight. It's really It's gonna be a fun game, for sure, but I think this is the game you're gonna You're probably gonna see the over in this game, for.
Speaker 7: Sure, all right.
Speaker 5: And then tomorrow Greg a big, gigantic matchup. Saint Xavier v Owen Tangy Orange on On Tanji is undefeated. Saint Xavier's won seven in a row. And if you told me mid season, after losing back to back Mueller the Elder that this team would be in the state title game, I wouldn't have believed you. As much as I know and loves Saint Xavier, but they've really gotten together. The teams they've beat Greg combined sixty and twenty eight, so they've beaten some good teams. And of course Olin Tanji their quarterback, Levi Davis, he was a Mister Ohio finalist. I think I've heard a lot of people comparing to Kaynestapp the kid from Elder It can run around a lot, also a good thrower.
Speaker 4: How you seeing this one?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Levi, This Levi kid for Olinkanji, he's been really good. Levi Davis, he's going to Ohio. You actually, you know, Rogie, you made that gratch a great comparison. He's very much like the quarterback at Ohio. You right now to run through to Watson, guy. I savior team is that they've got Aiden Reader and they've got Kobe Clapper. They're guys that can spy on Levi Davis and really contain him and make him just corral him.
Speaker 6: Both.
Speaker 9: Either one of those guys can do it. I like that match up there. However, only tense Orange defense has been awesome, houlding thirteen their fourteen victims to seventeen points or less, the other one to twenty one points. They give up just nine points six points a game, and you know that's that plays in their favor with an X offense who has had trouble running the football at like three yards of carry this year. So they're gonna have to have to get it done and establish a run in every possession for Saint X is going to be They're gonna need to cherish it and make the most out of every one of those because I mean, they're not gonna get many of them in this game, but I did.
Speaker 6: To I think this game is going to be the under in points scored. It's not gonna be a high scoring game at all.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I mean, containing Davis is a top priority from Bomber's defense for sure.
Speaker 2: Greg Maya and looking at a map today, I see Cincinnati. Unrelated question of the game, but one I'm interested in your thoughts. I see Cincinnati to Canton two hundred and thirty four miles about three and a half hours. Do you ever foresee a day where this becomes a more of a rotational Canton, Columbus Cincinnati type thing for the state finals?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, The way that the Hall of Fame is now, I mean.
Speaker 6: This place is a spectacle.
Speaker 8: They want the.
Speaker 9: Seven games up here, they want fourteen teams coming here. I mean, this place is beautiful. Now. I'm looking out from this press box and there's this whole like pat concourse and patio leading into the whole Hall of Fame village. This wasn't like this years ago, and yeah, this is this is not going to move from here anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Give us a preview of tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so tomorrow high school football Tonight, Dan and I are sort of doing a pre game preview on I think it's only on Fox Sports thirteen sixty tomorrow, but we're going to do just sort of like a in top teams, are candidates for Teams of the Year in Cincinnati, Indiana and Northern Kentucky Players of the Year and all three of those five great segments in the pregame section. Jake Burkemeer and Ta kwant al D will be in after the same Xavier game until eleven o'clock with the post game wrap up. Another thing I got going out there ons on Twitter today, I just put out a TSF Storytellers with Danny Milliken Milligan excuse me, Danny Milligan from the same X two thousand and five and two thousand and seven teams. He was a starter on both of those fifteen and O teams. He talks about that. You can catch that. I put a link, like I said at TS football on x and Rocky, I tagged you in that to take a listen to that. That's great stuff from Danny. He went on to play at UC, so good stuff from them, And yeah, this is the end of the year for me, guys. I'm wrapping it up after this, going to see UC and Xavier tomorrow night over the Pintos. So ind of the twenty sixteen, but we will have the Ultra State team and our award show at the Holy Grail on President's Day in February this year, so stay tuned. I mean, we're still plenty of content on tri State Football dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, we are one glad we could move this up tonight and get you in before the game started. We greatly appreciate the scene Center live on the scene. That is awesome, but in a grander scale, I'll say it again. We say it every year. Your commitment to this show and you make this show better with the content you provide and allow us to expand beyond just the NFL and just beyond college football, and your presence on this show is very much appreciated week to week and we can't wait to do it again next season.
Speaker 9: God, thanks guys. Well you know I love you guys to death, and have a happy holiday season.
Speaker 2: Thanks Greg, you bet Chary, Thank you Greg Shoemaker on the scene in Canton tonight. Seventeen degrees tonight during the game, seventeen degrees. So tonight is the thirty ninth state championship game he's covered. Tomorrow will be his fortieth state championship game he has covered.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable and I'm glad you asked the question about rotating. According to him and others are heard from, it's never gonna happen. Never post there was at least an indoor venue. Yes, you know, I mean, Indiana plays at Lucas Oil is great venue.
Speaker 4: You just hate the state title. Everything comes down to this and it's an.
Speaker 2: Arctic blizzard up there by the way at this soment. Mike Dyer w CPO dot com tweeted a picture the Pro Football Hall of Famer, the quarterback Warren Moon, just spoke with the Anderson football team inside their locker room.
Speaker 3: Unbowd wow, holy cow.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, we we will have a visual evidence of the game as it unfolds thanks to Rocky's phone, and.
Speaker 4: I've rented the game on the spectrum and.
Speaker 2: We'll be watching, yes, and uh we'll continue and jump into some Bengals conversation. I want to play when we continue, what a sequence of Q and A from the Beat writers to Zach about Trey Hendrickson and as you hear it, I want to get your reaction to it.
Speaker 3: That and more.
Speaker 2: And then Chad Brendle at seven o six tonight it's the Cincinnati Tax Resolution. Power by toa Sheldon Roundtable show. We're at Long Necks in Wilder. It's presented by Postman Law seven hundred WLW. Closing in on seven o'clock on a Thursday night, hanging out at Long Necks in Wilder, our destination the rest of the season. As long as the Bengals are rolling, we are here and breaking it all down. We've got a Bearcat conversation coming up with Chad Brindle, talk Bowl games, recruiting, class transfer, portal shootout in more than the seven o'clock hour, talk about those Buffalo bills. Here from Chuck Martin talking about the hot mess that is the state of college football these days. Later on and in, Dan Klaskins has our Fantasy football fix coming up.
Speaker 3: At seven fifty.
Speaker 2: Let's update the injury report delivered by Postman Law. Injured Postman delivers t Higgins full go today, not officially out of concussion protocol. It's expected that will be the case though, and he will play on Sunday. Trey Hendrickson did not practice again today. That's our Postman Law injury report delivered by Postman Law Injured Call eight four to four Postman Rock. Along those lines, I want you to take a listen to in exchange earlier this week. This would have been the Monday press conference. This is about thirty six seconds of Q and A media to Zach Taylor and the question being Trey Hendrickson, who's missed now four games with a back into a described as a back in pelvis injury.
Speaker 3: Listen to this exchange. See he's doing great.
Speaker 7: He's still on protocol, so him and Tage we'll keep walking through that in the week.
Speaker 9: So we'll see where it is up Trey in the next This week this week, yeah.
Speaker 3: Part of his housing progressing good. We'll see next week.
Speaker 4: Is this I think this would be a Tree's fourth game. Is there any consideration.
Speaker 9: From h R.
Speaker 4: Now we'll just keep taking a week tweek.
Speaker 9: He's still doing all the no whole meetings and they mind the scenes.
Speaker 4: That mostly rehabs with the trainers.
Speaker 2: That us short and to the point, short and to the point. It seems like a coach who's irritated. He even had to talk about the situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't seem.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I don't I don't know what to make I I I don't know. I'm not gonna say he's not hurt. I I have no idea. It just you can tell though there is a there is a frustration in the scenario. Whatever the scenario is, it seems very frustrating.
Speaker 5: Does that well, And again I'm not gonna speculate, but usually when coaches get frustrated.
Speaker 3: It's they want something and they're not getting Then.
Speaker 5: They want something they're not getting it, and they're they're questioning maybe how aggressive the rehab is being attacked in the how urgent is this person trying every single second of every single day And you look around and Zach Taylor and every coach and every player on a team, every second of the day is doing whatever they can to get this season back on track. And does he look at Trey and say, I don't know if he's doing that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But sound by not putting him on the injured list, then that tells you there was a thought that he'd be able to return. Otherwise, this is the fourth game, they could have put him on i R and used his roster spot. So by I don't want to say dragging, but by allowing it to play out week to week, their thought had to have been this is the week he could return.
Speaker 3: So let's not put him on IR.
Speaker 2: And yet now we're four games into it and they have nothing from him.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this, as Trey ever come off as the guy that, like everybody on a team loves and he's boy just his.
Speaker 3: Passion for the game, and he's a team guy.
Speaker 2: Does he ever, ever, there certainly doesn't seem to be a rallying point around. I'm not comparing him to Joe Burrow other than there there's a rally point around Joe as a leader of the team. Obviously he's the best player and he's the quarterback. But I've never since a rally behind. And even back to his contract negotiations and the whole thing going on with the press conference he held while they were practicing, did anybody ever come out and say we need to I mean, Joe, what is even like boisterous in saying, you know, pay te pay Jamar. There wasn't a whole lot of momentum behind. We got to take care of Trey from anybody.
Speaker 4: In that line.
Speaker 5: That's that is exactly what I'm getting at. That's the biggest thing that stood out to me. There was nobody that went to the media during training camps, and boy, we really got to get Trey signed. He is the heartbeat of this team.
Speaker 4: No one said anything, so very leave that very interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's turn the corner talk a little UC football with Chad Brenda from Bearcat Journal.
Speaker 3: He's Rocky on Lance. We're at Long Necks, Say and Wilder.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon, brought to you in part by Miami University where today students become Tomorrow's leaders. Visit Miami O H DOT E D you on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The Cincinnati Tax Resolution pourered by Sheldon. Table show look from Lonnecks, presented by Postman Law. Brought to you in part by Honda East and Hondo East Power Equipment Dealer. Skyline Chili feeling good. It's Skyline time. R and L carriers visit RLC dot com and make R and L Carriers, your global transportation provider, your tri State Chevy Dealers, Chevrolet the number one selling brand in Cincinnati for the past nine years. Chevrolet Together. Let's drive Postman Law Injured called eight four to four Postman Others Promise, Postman delivers and by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tope Sholdon five one three, five one three t oph On seven hundred WLW the home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 3: There, Let's keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Second hour of two about to unfold from lawnecks in Wilder Lancemcalister Rocky Boy minutes the Cincinnati Tax Resolution power by Tope Showden Round Table Show. It is presented each week by Postman Law and Eat tweek From here on out. We are at this very location, the Long necks Ian Wilnder. We love it here thanks to Service Sala, who always takes care of us. We've got UC football to get into. Man, We've got a lot of things to get into. UC wise Bowl Game of Portal Departures Brendan Soresby a twenty two member recruiting class, the shootout to get to as well. Who better to do all that than the man from Bearcatjournal dot Com.
Speaker 3: That would be Chad Brenda. How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing well, gentlemen.
Speaker 10: How are you on this delightful, freezing cold Thursday evening.
Speaker 2: We are we are well and a warm destination would be ideal, and that will be my segue into the bowl. Explain the bull paint the bull picture for us right now be our travel guide of potential scenarios and destinations as you understand it.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's really hard to figure out because Cincinnati did themselves no favors, but when you look at like the pecking order of how these are decided, they were in a place to be pretty high up the pecking order. Plus you factor in Utah and Arizona and Arizona State are still connected to pack twelve bowls, Like wow, like pop tards at like Alamo, Like there's some really good options that were on the table. And then you finish the way that they finished and they tie instead of you know, tying for fifth or whatever, they tie for seventh, and you're with a group.
Speaker 8: Of four teams that Iowa.
Speaker 10: State, Kansas State, Kansas State actually denied a bowl game, which is so weird with their situation. But I don't know like that there's a chance they could be picked last.
Speaker 8: In this process.
Speaker 10: So you went from hopefully like a really good destination to I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, it sounds like the.
Speaker 10: Most momentum right now is Phoenix for the Rate Bowl, which is really far away in the day after Christmas, so not a great travel situation if that's how this thing plays out. But that's what happens when you don't take care of your business at the end of the season, is you lose premium position and you're trying to figure out what the heck we're going to do next.
Speaker 5: All right, which then that leads into signing day and you know, toward the end of the season things not working out well. How much did that affect this year's recruiting class and how's it look?
Speaker 10: Didn't really affect anything. They actually did something rocky they have not been able to do.
Speaker 8: Over these past two classes.
Speaker 10: They have a really good team in place identifying talent. I mean, you know, over the past couple of years they've lost like nine guys to SEC's SEC and Big ten schools. Right around signing day this year, they held off a couple of SEC schools for guys.
Speaker 6: They held onto their number one commit.
Speaker 10: Right down at the wire, Lance Dawson, who Anderson fans are gonna get to know tonight because he plays for Avon. That's become a nice little UC pipeline over the past couple of years. So actually they were able to do a lot better on that front than they've done in the past couple of years. Rocky, So at least the momentum there that you know, hopefully you're bringing in a lot more talent.
Speaker 2: Ch had any surprises early on among the portal departures.
Speaker 8: No guys that haven't worked their way up the roster.
Speaker 10: You know, the one Caimani Burns, I think is you look at that one and you say, how didn't that.
Speaker 8: One work out? But went down?
Speaker 10: Take Corleone got hurt. The door was opened for Camanie Burns to really kind of solidify himself as the next guy in line at defensive tackle, and he didn't fully take advantage of it, and by the end of the year he got passed by Isaiah Rodgers. I think over the last three games he had five snaps, And when a guy has five snaps over three games the end the season, the writing is kind of on the wall. So nothing that we've seen yet, but you know, who knows what the next couple weeks are going to bring.
Speaker 2: Brendan Sorosby had a really good season this year. Quarterbacks in college football are like ace pitchers in baseball. They're going to get a lot of money. They're very coveted. You know the report from Rick Neuheisel yesterday that, according to him, multiple offers of four million. What's to be made of how precarious is the status of Brendan Sorosby as a UC quarterback going forward?
Speaker 8: It's gregarious. I mean that is that is a.
Speaker 10: Whole lot of money, And I just don't know in Cincinnati's situation, if they're in a place to pay a quarterback that.
Speaker 8: Kind of money, you know, how much of the rest of your roster?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you.
Speaker 10: Putting in jeopardy by paying a quarterback that much? So I don't know, Like I know, you know, they've they've had two years with Soresby.
Speaker 6: Things have been good, but they have not maybe.
Speaker 10: Reached the level that that either side had desired. So it's going to be very interesting to see how this plays out. Because you're right that the quarterback position and especially you know, let's not forget you still got a decision on potentially playing in the NFL.
Speaker 6: So NFL Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: Or go somewhere that's going to give you some generational wealth.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, your roster, Yeah, meanwhile, you've got to replenish, you know, Joe Royer, Dante Corleon, guys like that on your I mean we're into talking like baseball salaries or NFL salary caps of can you improve the rest of your team if you devote you know, thirty million to Kyle Schwarber.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's insane, but that's where we are.
Speaker 10: It's insane, and there's no there's no guidelines, there's no limitations on this thing.
Speaker 8: It is kind of still the wild wild left, if you will.
Speaker 10: And I saw something today that now they're talking about a twenty percent luxury tax that could be put into place that would allow teams essentially you.
Speaker 8: Know what that means.
Speaker 6: That means teams can go over the cap. And then you've got a lot of teams with a you know.
Speaker 8: Oldload of money to spend. Yep, So who knows where this is going?
Speaker 10: Man, It's it's kind of disheartening because yeah, you can you can see in real time fans losing their.
Speaker 8: Love for college sports. Yep, and that stinks.
Speaker 5: I I agree, thinks yeah. I said this channel on my show this week. It's you know, take the college football playoff and it's like, here we are is the.
Speaker 4: End of the season.
Speaker 5: Has been a great season and the time when it's supposed to be great and everybody's dialed in, it's a mess. You got coaches leaving and no one can figure that out. The college football playoff, no one can figure that out. It's just a lot of frustration at a time when we should be really excited and enjoying this.
Speaker 4: It's you wonder how long it can last? You really do?
Speaker 10: I mean there have to be something done.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 10: I don't know what Like I've seen some stuff. I like, I've seen some stuff that that makes me go, you don't care about the kid? Well, it's all what's convenient for the administrators, what's convenient for the coaches?
Speaker 8: You know you're talking about like the perfect example the conferences.
Speaker 10: They moved this signing day to January tewod Okay, the sixteenth is win or the not signing day, but the portal the sixteenth is when that closes. Almost everybody will have started classes by then, and you have essentially like two weeks to get enrolled and start school.
Speaker 8: There's going to be a bunch of kids that are going to go in the portal, that are going to.
Speaker 10: Take their time, make an educated decision, and then they're not going to be able to get into the school that they picked until June.
Speaker 8: How is that good for the kids?
Speaker 10: Yep, it's good for the coaches, great, but the sport is not supposed to be bount the coaches.
Speaker 8: But here we are.
Speaker 2: Final question directed to tomorrow night the spotlight on the Crossdown shootout. How do you feel about the Bearcats entering this matchup?
Speaker 8: I felt a lot better two weeks ago.
Speaker 10: This is a sense of like, here's the problem I have with Cincinnati right now.
Speaker 8: This is a new team.
Speaker 10: We knew that, we talked about that that was you know, the They're going to come in and don't expect a lot right away because it's going to take time to gel. It's gonna take time to get up the speed. We're twenty five percent of the way through the season. Does anybody feel like the curve is going up? No for Cincinnati right now? Nope, No, And that's the problem because, like you look at at Xavier, their curve is going up deadily improved.
Speaker 8: They had a terrible start.
Speaker 6: Patina figured some things out, he.
Speaker 10: Changed the lineup, he changed the way they play, and they're playing better. And I don't know that you can look at anything that Cincinnati's done outside of that first half against Louisville that you could realistically say, I think the arrow is pointing up for these guys, and that's not a good sign going into a place that they haven't won.
Speaker 8: When did you leave South Bend?
Speaker 3: Lance, Well, it wasn't that long ago. I left South Bend in ninety two.
Speaker 2: It's been since what two thousand and one since they won at Xavier, correct, two.
Speaker 10: Thousand and one since they've wonted the Sentas Center.
Speaker 8: And I've said this multiple.
Speaker 10: Times over the past like month and a half. If they don't win this year at Sintas Center, they're probably never.
Speaker 2: Gonna I'm that happy. We thank you for your time tonight. Tell everybody you guys are cranking out tremendous. I mean, all over the signing Day layout to all that is offered through Bearcat journal dot com.
Speaker 10: We've been all over signing Day. We've got some stuff with Carter Wilson, who's the director of high school recruiting, the assistant general manager that's going up today.
Speaker 6: Keegan's been Keghan and Austen have been killing it on, you.
Speaker 10: Know, the the game previews and getting ready for the shootout.
Speaker 6: Dave had a and passioned hour.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you've had a Cancalogo last night get but yes, an impassion hour about where the fan base is at. So we've got a lot of really good stuff right now in Bearcat Journal, and I implore you all to try it out.
Speaker 3: I would second that. Thank you, sir. We'll talk next week.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you, gentlemen. Have a great night.
Speaker 2: He is Chad Randall, Bearcat Journal dot Com. Up next, let's put the spotlight on the Bengals opponent this weekend. It was Buffalo Bill's Eric Wood with perspective on the Bills season. As we continue, it's the Roundtable Show, Long Next and Wilder, presented by Postman Laws seven hundred wulw All Right, we are rolling through a Thursday night, Long next day in Wilder Lance, butcaviister Rocky Boyman, the gag is all here. We're back at the Long Necks and Wilder for the rest of the year. Sale of taking care of Us. Mike Mills to our left, Joe Waddell. Back at the studio. Fran and his lovely wife Phyllis are here. They've come bearing gifts tonight, so kind the coolest coasters. We each got classic coasters with the coolest design of a great American ballpark and riverfront and crosley and palace of the fans. And we got books detailing what life was like the year we were born. Me nineteen sixty six, you nineteen eighty. We're gonna share with our kids. They're gonna laugh at us.
Speaker 4: See you jumping that.
Speaker 5: Before I could make a joke, I was gonna say, what was like life like in nineteen forty two?
Speaker 3: See that's a shot. That is a shot.
Speaker 2: It's very unnecessary, very unnecessary. But we and not only now now this is really cool the added feature tonight. Not only our Fran and his lovely wife Phyllis here, daughter Allison following along on Facebook, who tell him he said hey because she saw a picture I posted standing out in front of Long Neck. So she's following along. So truly the gang all involved. Tonight update your you're we're watching on your computer. You have an update on the Anderson game.
Speaker 5: Yes, so Anderson stopped at avon their first drive. Anderson then on fourth and fourth. I don't I'm not sure if they were gonna punt because they never punt, but uh, the long snappers sail the ball over the Anderson guy's head. Avon gets the ball on about the ten yard line. They scored, so it's seven to nothing. Avon and Anderson now driving on about the forty five.
Speaker 3: We will continue to update.
Speaker 2: Let's get in a quick perspective on the Sunday's opponent. Our game day preview brought to you by Game Day Men's Health. Get back in the game today. Eric Wood, you know what I mean. Love him is the the elder grad Louisville Buffalo Bills for nine years pro bowler, part of their broadcast team. He joined Dan and Lap last night on Bengals Game Plan and talked about a Bills team who started fast. They started four and oh. Since then, they've gone four and four. Here's Eric Wood on the Bills season in an overview. Seven thirty seven seven hundred WLW Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon Roundtable Show. We're at long Nex and Wilder. It's brought to you in part by Hawksword Blood Centers, Hawksword Donors, Save Lives Close to Home. Who will you save? Lance Pacallister, Rocky Boy Mean by the way, and update. You didn't say you didn't update this, did you?
Speaker 5: Now? They just scored again. They had a long screen pass for a big game. A couple of plays later punched it in fourteen Nothing.
Speaker 3: Avon over Anderson.
Speaker 5: People have told me they got maybe the best team of any division in the state.
Speaker 4: Like they are a quality team and they look like it right now.
Speaker 2: Boy, can I can I tell you a quick story that speaks to my uh my development as a You know, I've never been considered a handyman around the house, but I've accomplished some thing that I think is worthy of discussion that I think will it will impress you, and it shows how efficient I can be. Okay, perhaps you've heard this or seen the photos. My belief is I'm not I'm not a big Christmas ornament, like move it from the basement upstairs boxes and unfurl things and hang things. And so my idea last year was instead of spending all this time decorating the tree. Why don't we just after Christmas? Why don't I carry the tree, fully decorated upstairs and put it in Casey's room, which he no longer is at home, right, so, and just leave it there until we need it again. And so after Thanksgiving we went upstairs to Casey's bedroom. I, with the strength that I have grabbed that ten tree at the top and towards the bottom with Kelly's guidance, and in awe, she said, watch your step. Step by step, I made it all the way down the stairs and into the family room, did not knock a single ornament off the tree, and perfectly this guy Christmas tree. Now, how about that?
Speaker 5: Now, by the way, my parents have been doing that for no decades, what man decades?
Speaker 2: But but yeah, yeah, keep it, yeah, yes, efficient time say yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Just put a blanket over top of it that the room.
Speaker 2: Just walked down the hallway up upstairs, out Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: See you in November.
Speaker 4: At the end of November, I saw some some rich baseball player.
Speaker 5: The same thing was like, you didn't want to do all that, so you like built like a like a room in the house where you just like the doors shut and then once Christmas, you opened the giant door and there's a giant tree. So I thought you were gonna tell me you were having a like a Christmas tree room.
Speaker 2: No, okay, good, but it was perfectly executed for you.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of you, Ornament. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: Yes, good for you, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Time to a few.
Speaker 2: Last week's defensive play at the game brought to you O'Connor at Chani and Levy attorneys. You know, attorneys you trust. Visit oh a L dash law dot com. We'll go Jordan Battle, who re routed himself on the play and chased down Isaiah Likely of the Ravens and knocked it away at the goal line. Should have been a touchdown for the Ravens. Not only do they not get a touchdown, not get a field goal, it's a fumble through the end zone for a touchback. The Ravens were up seven to six at that point, would have been a big score.
Speaker 3: They don't get it and rock.
Speaker 2: As I said last week on Twitter, I've always loved that rule when the ball is fumbled at the fat text.
Speaker 5: Me, yeah, greatest rule ever, greatest role ever.
Speaker 3: Never go changing it.
Speaker 2: That is our defensive play of the game, and we'll cover the AFC North. Brought to you by Brandstetters, Gangarroop, your hometown roofing, siding and guttering experts covering Cincinnati Holmes for over twenty five years Physico Keanga dot Net. They hopped to it Steelers six and six at the Ravens six and six. Lamar Jackson did not practice today. We shall see the Browns at three and nine are home to the Titans at one and eleven. All right, do some college football. You had our guy Chuck Martin on yesterday. Yes, and just so people fully appreciate this, and Miami's playing in the MAC Championship again Saturday against Western Michigan. Here is what Chuck said told Rocky yesterday about the journey his team has gone on this season. And trust me when I say I had to cut down. This was an answer that was three minutes long, but it points to just how insane their season has been. Here's what I the best I could do in reducing it to what the RedHawks have gone through this season.
Speaker 3: Take a listen.
Speaker 11: We went with Kat that it's not like our kids didn't like each other, but we weren't a team yet because like they didn't really even know each other. I said, you don't really get to know each other until you actually get out there and you get some fand kicked in your Facebook. But then you find out who's going to have each other's back, you know. And we start off one three and we have a gut wrenching loss to UNLV where we actually played good. They're ten and two now and you know, playing for a conference title. We had them beat twice three times.
Speaker 8: And let it slip away.
Speaker 11: Then we go on a nice little run, but we lose our starting tailback, we lost two of our top wideouts, and then you know, we have a gut wrenching loss to owe you. And then we don't play good against Toledo, which you were at, and we have a new quarterback and it didn't go well and now we're left for dead. And then leaks eleven and twelve. We go with a new quarterback, a freshman, hasn't played all year, hasn't really even taken reps in braxfell year, and we have back to back pretty convincing which victories we got to be ball State to get in Thomas Kitkowski, a brailn Im for the first two touchdowns, and like on your Biingo card, like Thomas Kakowski didn't play a snap in his college career till week eleven and brailn Im didn't play a snap until week seven. We kept losing players and losing players, and next thing you know, Braylon Itm's a start wte up for us and when he caught a second touchdown, we got fourteen TN Like Kitkowski, it item I did not see this one. Deschante Jones from Glennville, he's the redskird freshman, is our fifteen tailback to start the year. He's leading our team in touchdown. So we've been through it. Credit to the coaching staff, but credit to the kids. They just haven't hung in there, hung in there, hung in there, and next thing you know, you look up and somehow we're in Detroit.
Speaker 3: And it's it's like at ESPN thirty for thirty.
Speaker 2: What if I told you a team went through that litany of things and they're they're playing in the back championship.
Speaker 5: Game, Which is why I have so much respect for him. And you always, okay, what does a coach do? Like, well, that's what great coaches do despite all that and all these new players and all the injuries and all the guys leaving the team, and he finds a way to get it done. He has for for many, many years. But yeah, this is a season he won't he won't forget soon.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 2: Let's do our hot topic around the NFL, brought to you by Hudson Oil, fueling champions on and off the field. But let's make it about college football. And we don't have a whole lot of time on this, but and we could spend three hours on this. It's just I don't know, And back to what we were talking about with Chad, I don't know where it goes from here. I don't I don't know how it gets rained in controlled fixed. There's nobody in a position to do that. It's just it's just such a frustrating mess, lacking leadership, and it just seems like the committee even is just making it up as they go and figuring out their talking points around justifying the teams.
Speaker 5: That just I just there's a bunch of different criteria they look at, but but things are weighted differently by.
Speaker 4: Every one of them. Every single week.
Speaker 5: Yes, in some weeks it's like, well, they want to go with the eye tests, and then some weeks it's like, well what's your best win?
Speaker 4: And some weeks it's like, well do you have any bad losses. It's like there's no consistency at all.
Speaker 5: And I think Arbin Meyer said it best this week when he was like, you got a like an eight billion dollar industry that is being made.
Speaker 4: Up with by by I mean, big decisions are being made by a.
Speaker 5: Volunteer staff of people like these people are not paid money to do this. It's just like, hey, this is very, very important and worth billions of dollars.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think?
Speaker 5: And and look, we talked about it with Chad.
Speaker 4: You talk about it.
Speaker 5: I talk about everyone agrees things need to be changed, things need to be changed in the portal and and how coaches are hired and when they're hired in the timeline.
Speaker 4: But it just consistently never happens, No, never happen. It's just and you wonder, at some point, as much.
Speaker 5: As interesting college football is through the roof right now, at some point do people.
Speaker 4: Go this sucks. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I think they will.
Speaker 4: I hope you're wrong, but I think you're I think you're.
Speaker 3: Right headed that direction, no question.
Speaker 2: That's also our Kelsey Chevallet College Football Weekend preview.
Speaker 3: Trade keys today.
Speaker 2: Whether you're making loan release payments or your vehicle has paid off, Kelsey Chevrolet wants to trade keys and put you in a new Chevrolet Silverado fifteen hundreds from forty four to five forty eight or zero percent APR or Equinox LTS just two sixty nine a month lease with zero percent APR and get up to fifteen hundred trade assistance on all new Chevyes, the home of lifetime powertrain protection. Together, let's drive Kelsey chev Dot Come, let's drive down the stretch. We'll talk with Dan Klaskins. Get our fantasy football fixed next as we continue from Long mex and Wilder, Cincinnati ten Resolution powered by Tope Sheldon Roundtable Show presented by Postman Loss seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go down.
Speaker 2: The stretch, final segment of the night from Long Nets and Wilder.
Speaker 3: We saved the best for last.
Speaker 2: He is the host of Fantastics Insider Football Sirius XM Fantasy. He would be Dan Klaskins and Dan Week fourteen, final week of the regular season. Most leagues let's take some time and look at tips to playoff proof your roster for a run to a fantasy championship.
Speaker 12: We like winning land sweet, really do, and you got it. You gotta work to get there sometimes. And now is that big flip the last four by weeks of the season. If there's bye weeks, last four teams on buy this week. The bye week's are over, so it's no longer about stats and studs on your bench, and you gotta focus on winning now. And part of that, if you are going to worry about your bench, you should also consider backing up your studs. If you're backing to worry much about the other stands, get those backups your key players. You also need to be smart with the players you're dropping. Don't put really good players out there that can help the remaining playoff teams. And then it's one of the most shrewd boobs is playing keep away from your potential opponents and those must win games by picking up players they might be going out there on the wave of water. You always want to play a headvers streamers, and as we do every day, watch the weather and probably my biggest words of wisdom would be stick to the process. He made us in the playoffs for a reason. Don't go changing, but you do on a weekly basis.
Speaker 8: They get there, all right, Dan.
Speaker 5: We'll look at the TV right now and I see I'm on Ross Saint Brown warming up.
Speaker 4: Looks like he may play.
Speaker 5: What's the injury situation for other folks around the league?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Rock, you just hit the nail on the head with the headline one hair mon Ross Saint Brown. When I was talking to Mo a few hours ago, I was not as optimistic he had practiced all week. It looks pretty gruesome when it happened on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: But I'll tell you.
Speaker 12: Watching him on warm ups, well, we're seeing the beats put out there on social media. I don't know how you couldn't have him in your lineup, and seas the long he is active tonight, I don't expect the same crew for Drake London of the Falcons. He's missed a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: With a knee injury.
Speaker 12: Atlanta's on the road to where he hasn't practiced all week. We'll wait till Friday. And we'll also wait till Friday on a few other receivers, including T Higgins obviously, I'm sure you.
Speaker 8: Pallas have been talking about that.
Speaker 6: It is a positive.
Speaker 12: He's been a fool participant. Here's a trending in the right direction. Romodus and A. He has not practiced for the Bears in too straight days, so he must do on the field. Pridate he's gonna play through that foot issue. A quarterback to buzz till the week was justin Herbert. He fractured his non finger on his non throwing in its finished the game. He isn't expected to play, but but they're taking him out of the goal line potentially because he can't hand off or whatever under center. This feeling is limited and I don't like the Monday night game. You're really leaving yourself banging. Jane Daniels school participant. We'll see if he can come back this week. That could be a big lift for fantasy managers. Lamar Jackson, he didn't practice a day. He hasn't practiced a day each of the last three week, so I'm not back in turning more concerned about the way he's playing. He's just a boorn QB one at this point. Marion Hampton, the rookie running back, trending towards an activation on Monday nights. I expect Aaron Jones to play it. Don't think Vin Kamara will and Dalton Shoulder excuse me A Dulton dog can cad is one to watch a tight end if he gets back against the Bengals Fells. As I told you a couple of weeks ago, the Bengals are giving up four more fantasy points per games than the second worst defense that they'll leave get tight end, so dog can't cat it back to play, no doubt.
Speaker 2: All right, the all important lineup advice. Let's run through those studs, duds and sleepers for this week.
Speaker 12: Hire him up tonight, Lance. I love all the passing game weapons on both sides as the ball and no player do I like more than Dak Prescott, even on the three plus passing touchdowns and good bets vand Tom plus one Peppy, He's gonna throw a ton of them that I the pickens and land hitting their high mark and then banged up secondary in Detroit. I think this game's gonna nascy fireworks. Bucky Irving, as my other stud got back finally as their mission about a month last week, I was limited in action. I expect him to take a big step forward in a mustling game for Campa Bay at him against the Saints, the largest favor of the week, so game flow in his favor. On the dud side, David Montgomery. As much as I love the passing game, he doesn't score. I just don't think he's inconsideration in your lineup this week as a starting running back. Let's play it, bet DK Metciff and really that little spirit passing game has been a disappointment. Metcalf, especially against Baltimore's falling outside my top thirty. He's my other dud and a couple of sleepers of Donnie A. Mitchell, the young white out for the Jets, who pretty much all they've gone as they traded from him from Indianapolis. He's getting opportunities here and that's got him the wide receiver, three rangings, Caro Fannon Junior, the rookie tight end for the Cleveland Browns, and what promises to be the most boring game of the week. I think the total just dropped to like seven.
Speaker 8: I'm joking.
Speaker 12: It's like thirty four three and a half, though, which is pretty low. But yeah, who was thinking of the football T shirt. There's standards like his fellow rookie. I expect him be a content Titan this week lands for manager's desperate at the position.
Speaker 2: All right, you have you have good news about the triple match for Giving Tuesday being extended with donations to DAV. This is really cool through Do Good Fantasy, tell us more.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 12: Now, first of all, Giving Tuesday across the nonprofit industry one of the record saddy one. So it's great to see our world care and they care about others. To do good and do good fantasies all about that vance and you can get a triple triple match. I'm Giving Tuesdays been extended Do Good Fantasy, So you play the twenty dollars donation and get in or more that would be matched my friends at DAV. And on top of that, you get five weeks of action in the seate of lineup and you can win some big prizes. We've got all kinds of trips and events and drafts and ways to get in playoff things, ways you can win money. We got free t shirts. But weekly there's a sportschack it out and.
Speaker 3: Awesome great catching up is always enjoyed. The football this weekend, Oh yes.
Speaker 12: It's gonna be a great weekend. I think I said tonight is one to definitely watch.
Speaker 3: Yes, no doubt, no doubt. Thank you sir.
Speaker 2: All Right, Dan Klaskin's checking in each week with our fantasy football fix. Finally, let's travel Rockies Road, brought to you by Queen City Metro Metro is hiring Apply it Go dash metro dot com slash careers.
Speaker 3: I assume you.
Speaker 2: Have no game this weekend, no game game next three to relax and enjoy games, watch Ohio State Indiana on Saturday night, Football.
Speaker 3: Weekend, Football weekend.
Speaker 2: And we have we we were joking, there's some weeks we're very happy. We don't have three hours tonight we could have really used three hours.
Speaker 3: And do not throw.
Speaker 2: I know when you when you you have a sheet highlighted with stuff and we don't get to it. I feel bad, So save that sheet. We'll get next week. Next week, and we'll have to spend some time with the luxury tax and the fact that we may be reaching a point in college football where if Ohio State spends like the Mets, they're gonna have to pay a luxury tax like the Mets and Yankees and teams around Major League Baseball and it's just it's reached a point of almost absurdity totally.
Speaker 5: It's hard for the average person to follow it. I mean, it's my job, and it's hard to keep up with all the new stuff that's going on.
Speaker 3: By the way, remember to fill out your Heisman ballot as well.
Speaker 5: That I was worried I wasn't getting one, so I emailed the guy did you get it?
Speaker 4: And I said, where is it? He said, it's coming Friday.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, that's right, Okay, I got Okay, yeah what I got because I got a notice but that was last week, but it wasn't the official ballot. So you're so we'll get the ballot tomorrow. So what you're telling me, yes, okay, and that it's due on Monday. It's a quick turnaround. Yes, they changed like the windows, so we got a vote on Monday.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: I know I was getting nervous.
Speaker 2: I was like, but I think Saturday night a major factor in our decisions, perhaps two quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Going ahead to him, all right, uh, we're done.
Speaker 4: We're done.
Speaker 3: I'll see you here next wild right. See, this will be easy.
Speaker 2: If you don't have to text you, I can just say for the rest of the year, don't ask me to text you.
Speaker 3: We're at the same spot.
Speaker 5: We'll talk after a big Bengals win. And if you want to lose this week, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: If the Bengals lose this week, then Fran and Phillis get to do the show next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, we will sit every by them and they can talk with Allison to get perspective on the Bengals and Ravens next week because we'll be drinking. Yes, we gotta get out of here. Thanks everybody, it's been the Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Top Sheldon Roundtable show, Long Necks and Wilder, presented by Postman Laws seven hundred WLW