Speaker 1: He loves me. He loves me not only.
Speaker 2: One way to find out four of the Roses.
Speaker 3: I'm kt WB. You guys see that on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I think it's called cot cheating, where it's like somebody will say something like, I know, like, what did you do to me a couple of months ago? You said, what was the name of somebody? You said, you know what I could have for lunch today? I would love to have.
Speaker 1: Oh. And then one of your childhood friends I can't remember eli was one of his girlfriends. He said the name of one of his girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Was it Tammy? No?
Speaker 4: Okay anyway, So there's a video online on Instagram and I think it's under caught cheating where a guy goes up to his girlfriend with his camera like, you know, down by his leg, yeah, and he says, God, I am so hungry that I could eat Craig Morton and she's like, huh huh did he text you? No, you're cheating with him. So this is the radio version of caught Cheating, and we call it War of the Roses. Now, we're gonna hope that there's no cheating in this one, but we'll see what happens to Courtney tell me why you're on War of the Roses today and why you suspect your boyfriend Andy might be up to something.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, I was in Andy's office. I needed some tape. I went in his office and he's got all kinds of knickknacks, choch keys, just kind of decorative.
Speaker 2: Stuff all over his office. And he's this stuffed parrot.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: The parrot is one of those recorder things.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You can press the button and you talk to it and it records your voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it speaks back to you when you press the button again. So I randomly pressed.
Speaker 2: The button and I hear a woman's voice and she says, send me over.
Speaker 1: And hard.
Speaker 3: Didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: No, all ther it comes in the box.
Speaker 3: No, that is not the factory default. I'm sure, I mean it could be.
Speaker 4: So you what did you do when you heard the parrots say that?
Speaker 5: I asked my boyfriend Andy, why does that parrot say that? That's kind of a Where did that come from?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And it's a woman's voice indeed.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, and Andy says, of course you get a logical excuse for this.
Speaker 5: Andy says, I haven't had in your I'm surprised that still works. That's I didn't even know I was on there, So it could.
Speaker 1: Be like an previous X sir from a while ago. If he's telling the truth.
Speaker 3: No, but he would know that that's on there though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean you might forget that it's on there.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's hard to forget that.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe he doesn't. Maybe somebody came and recorded it while he wasn't standing right there. That is like something Dave, you would, Yeah, you would go into your buddy's home office and record yourself saying something like that.
Speaker 3: I totally would, Yes, and I would.
Speaker 4: I remember the funniest prank I ever did was I left condoms in Pat Eberts's briefcase one time back when people used to carry a briefcase into work, so I thought it'd be funny to throw a couple of condoms in there for.
Speaker 3: His fiance to find. Again, it did not go well.
Speaker 4: No, she was really mad and he's like, I can't believe you did that. That got me in such trouble. And I'm like, do you want me to call Teresa? And he's like, no, you've caused enough trouble. But back to the parrot. Yeah, so you're wondering. I mean, it totally could be. It could be an old girlfriend that left it on there, you know, years before you met. It's definitely not a new technology. I think Alison had one of those back in the nineties, so it could have been sitting there for years. But something tells you that it my be recent.
Speaker 5: I've just I have a feeling.
Speaker 2: I don't like to ignore those feelings.
Speaker 1: Just want to make sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we can call him and we can set the trap and wore the roses. Basically asked a guy who do you want to send roses to? If you won free roses? Who do you want to send roses to? And hopefully he will pick you and maybe not the woman whose voice is on the parrot. Hold on and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Time to pull out those receipts.
Speaker 4: Part two of War the Roses starts right now on KDWB. So O case you missed part one, there's you've probably seen these. It's like an old technology. It's not new, but it's like I think Alison had one when she was a kid. It's a parrot and you push a button on the parrot and you let you record your voice, like.
Speaker 3: Hi, Alison, it's daddy.
Speaker 4: And then she pushes the button and she hears it back. So she's walking around his office. What she says, she's looking for tape or is she just around in there?
Speaker 1: Here's something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sees this parrot pushes the button and it has blank me blank and blank blank blanky.
Speaker 1: Yep, blank by blank by blank.
Speaker 4: And she's like, well, that's not my voice. I didn't say that. What is this all about? Is he seeing somebody else? What did he say? Did he have a response to that.
Speaker 1: I don't think he did. Well, we're gonna get I think he said he doesn't know that. He didn't know it was on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like a long time ago.
Speaker 4: It didn't come from kd toy and hobby that way. So let's find out whether he's cheating on War of the Roses on kdub making the phone call?
Speaker 1: Uh, I can I talk to Andy? Please speak Andy. My name's Rachel. I work with was wondering if you had a couple of minutes to do a quick customer satisfaction survey with us today. We just really value our customers experience and we do have a reward for doing it. It's only going to take a few minutes, and then I will set you up with a dozen red roses to send out to whoever you want.
Speaker 6: What No, no, no roses? No thank you?
Speaker 3: I no way.
Speaker 1: Well it's just it's just a quick survey. Sorry. Like I said, it's only going to take a couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: I'm not buying it. I've been burned by this before. I had an except me on War the Roses.
Speaker 3: Like oh oh, dago really exactly.
Speaker 4: So not only do we run into guys who we've done this so much, we run into guys who've heard of War the Roses.
Speaker 3: Here's a guy who's actually been on War the Roses. You were on War the Roses. Uh yeah, okay, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know, you know exactly what's going on. You know that it's KATWB. When were you on War the Roses.
Speaker 6: I think it was about ten or eleven years ago. To be honest, I was young. I was really stupid.
Speaker 4: No, I get it. What what was what was the evidence in what happened?
Speaker 6: I'm you know, I was dating my girlfriend who is a brunette, and she found blonde hairs in a bad and was suspicious so she called called me on it.
Speaker 3: I kind of might remember that one. Did you send roses to the wrong person? You know?
Speaker 6: I think I did, which is why I'm not Gonnavault.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Well, then then you know exactly what's going on, and you must know who is on the phone right now. There is somebody who's wondering whether you're seeing somebody else. Who do you think is on the phone right now?
Speaker 3: Oh? Now, you should have known that right away.
Speaker 4: If somebody was doing more of the roses to me and they said, who do you think is on the phone, I'd be like, well, that's my wife, Susan.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, No, see, here's the thing. I'm gonna tell you who's listening right now? Courtney has heard everything in the last couple of minutes, including you not knowing who's on the phone, right Courtney, yep. So if there's a dilemma, then clearly you're doing something wrong.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 6: I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Is he gone? Did he hang up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That sounded like a hang up Andy.
Speaker 4: I would hang up too, seriously, if I was so busted, I don't think I would stick around to be berated, but like I would just dip out. I feel bad for her, but also, dude, it's been eleven years, Like grow up on.
Speaker 1: It's a cheater, they say, always a cheater.
Speaker 3: That's what they say.
Speaker 1: Okay, Courtney, We're sorry.
Speaker 2: That was not what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it never is.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I would do, though, It's like there's so many guys that sit there on the radio and they're just like they know they're on Katie WB and they're still trying to talk their way out of something.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I would be like, this never happened this jet. What would you do? Assuming you maybe you were on War of the Roses. I can't believe we found a guy that's been on War of the Rosy. Even if I was innocent, if I was being called out for something, I would be like did I do something?
Speaker 1: Oh no, And then I would spiral that way like did I just forget