Speaker 1: It's the second date update, Mojoe in the morning, Second date update? Why are you not getting a call? We're going to find out. We're going to see what's happening. I think we kind of have an idea of what's going on. Leo is getting ghosted, and his ghosting, he's worried stems from the fact that he got into a car accident on the date.
Speaker 2: Leo, you there, Yeah, I'm here. Is everybody okay from the accident? And were you safe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's fine, nobody's dead.
Speaker 1: I mean that's kind of embarrassing, isn't it. What did you do? Did you rare in somebody or did you hit somebody?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was just you know, I gave some a little love tap.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say, all right, and now you're not hearing from Julia, who you went on the date with, and you want to find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: When we got around the phone, Julia, will you say hello to Leo?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi boy? You have no energy? Julie. Are you you doing okay? Are you everything okay?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I'm I. Let's just say there's a reason I ghosted him. Does it have to do with being in an accident.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, of course you know about the accident, right he mentioned it, Yes, yeah, yeah it was It really wasn't cute like he was. He was driving super fast, he was weaving in the lanes and yeah, I just it wasn't cute.
Speaker 2: So he was being irresponsible the way that he was driving.
Speaker 5: Oh, completely completely.
Speaker 2: I I I.
Speaker 3: Felt unsafe coming on now, every everything's fine, Like, don't act like it's such a big deal. Like everything is fine. You're not dead, you're here on the radio.
Speaker 2: I mean that's okay, but that's kind of a.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, so what you're talking about it like it's a car accident.
Speaker 3: Still. Okay, Well hold up, First of all, it was even all my I thowt like, you know, you know, she's kind of leaving out the little part where you she gave me a little touchy touch as I was driving, so you know, I was a little distracted.
Speaker 2: What is it? What is a touchy touch?
Speaker 3: Oh you know what a touchy touch is? Come on, now, she was.
Speaker 2: She reached over and she was grabbing you or playing around with you at the time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'll say that it was at date.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was going to say, I love that. You're trying to make that sound like a problem.
Speaker 1: Well no, but hold on one second. If Julia, you were touching him while he was going and driving, you said, weaving in and out of traffic.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think that that is such.
Speaker 3: A She was doing a little weaving herself, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: By the way, I mean, that's the ghosting part right there.
Speaker 5: This is just confirming to me exactly how immature you actually are, because you obviously didn't care about my safety. When I expressed that I was, I was like feeling a little bit nervous about like you didn't see the look on my face.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second.
Speaker 1: I just want to stop for one second because I'm I'm a little confused. So he was weaving in and out of traffic, you were saying, yeah, okay, so he's driving recklessly. And at the time that he's driving recklessly, Leo, you say, was she like just goofing with you and pushing you and telling you stop driving recklessly? Or was she actually was she grabbing you and like trying to grab yourunk?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, she was enjoying the date. She was enjoying the ride, as was I and it wasn't until after you know, the little love tap happened, and then yeah, I will admit she freaked out from there. You know, I didn't blame her, you know what was kind of scary, but like overall, like we obviously had a connection, you know, figuratively and literally, so like I still, you know, I was open to fear again. But yeah, she's just blown me off.
Speaker 2: And you know you were tied.
Speaker 1: Wait so you were you were were you giving him like a little like a like a handy while you were driving while he was driving?
Speaker 5: Definitely not. I think he was misinterpreting what was happening. I obviously I did like him, and I was like putting my hand on his side, but I don't think that's in I don't think it was anything bored. Then, yeah, I think he was misinterpreting it. And I also think that when I was trying to get his attention when he's driving recklessly like that's I think.
Speaker 2: He's completely driver.
Speaker 3: That wasn't recklessly like you're you're freaking out. It's okay, girl, it's gonna be. She told you she felt uncomfortable and unsafe and you kept doing it.
Speaker 2: That would bug me too.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sarah, what's up. It's Mojo in the morning. Hi, second date update.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning. I think she's absolutely right.
Speaker 3: To not go back out with him.
Speaker 4: He is, Oh, come on, obviously he's embarrassed. Staff, I'm talking thank you. Anyway, he's trying to because he's embarrassed on the radio, telling her, oh, no, she liked it, and then oh, she's being me a handy, and she's clearly saying no, I didn't. No, I didn't, sir. No means no, she told you no, she doesn't like you.
Speaker 3: She told you no, she wasn't giving you a handy.
Speaker 4: And you're still trying to invalidate.
Speaker 3: You're still trying to.
Speaker 2: Talk to the radio, still out the guys who weave in and out of traffic.
Speaker 3: You're it's that cute.
Speaker 4: I'm not racer here, grow up.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to live by the way.
Speaker 1: Sarah needs to be a misfit. What kind of a name could we give her for? This is like, I love it. Sound off Sarah here on the on the phone. Man, make her a misfit. That's great. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it sounds like just as the outsider looking in kind of sounds like Leo was trying to play the cool guy on the date in the backfired and made it looks like a douche And who says you're bad?
Speaker 2: Dude, you're bad.
Speaker 3: Learn from it. Move on, Suzanne, I'm bad to the boom brother.
Speaker 5: Why I ghosted him?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Wait, scond know there's a wrong one. There you go, that's the one I wanted. Suzanne. What's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: High Suzanne, good morning?
Speaker 4: I know, good morning? Oh my word, you have to be acting you You are acting like such a jerk. You must be just making this all up just to act like a bigger jerk. No way that any mother would ever let you date their daughter.
Speaker 2: And this run.
Speaker 4: I know she's already made her up for mind, but she is going to run and everyone he's not yet. She's not a grandmother.
Speaker 2: He would never let you date her. Oh my god. All that a second, Kenny wants to saying, what's up, Kenny, it's Mojo in the morning? Second date update?
Speaker 3: Oh god, So I got two things.
Speaker 2: Buddy.
Speaker 3: As a truck driver, if you up around, you'll find out it's not cute to drive like an ample, So don't do it. Second thing, I'm pretty sure she's not calling him back because she's got either say the Summonino or top dog law.
Speaker 2: On there you go back.
Speaker 3: I'm hurt.
Speaker 1: I like, better get David, get paid. What's going on, Angela? What's up?
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 5: I So the same thing.
Speaker 3: Happened to me too. I was on a first date and we were.
Speaker 4: At this.
Speaker 2: Leo okay, Leo, Leo, shout up for Angela, what's up?
Speaker 4: I know, right, be quiet or I'm gonna have to call you and you know, take care of you.
Speaker 2: What's up at Angela?
Speaker 3: To take care of me?
Speaker 5: So I like went on the first date with the guy. We met at a restaurant bar the same thing.
Speaker 4: He pulled out and we went. He pulled out onto the rotein on the ex Breathway and he loved to have somebody, and then he took off.
Speaker 3: He went on the expressway.
Speaker 5: He's doing like one hundred and twenty leaving in and out, getting out and off the expressway.
Speaker 3: And the next thing I know, we end up in Troy somewhere and.
Speaker 4: He's did one hundred and twenty going on this ramp and we dove off, slipped over a nose, eyes into the ditch and I didn't.
Speaker 3: Even know him for like less than an hour.
Speaker 2: Dude, Wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: I will never call that person back.
Speaker 4: I will never go on to date with anybody else.
Speaker 3: Will scared the life out of me.
Speaker 4: And he's staying ten to sixteen years right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Can I be honest with you, I wouldn't first date let a guy drive me like I would at first Off, you're trapped in the car, and then you're also with somebody that's like Leo. I wouldn't want to be first date driving you see, I don't even mind.
Speaker 2: Come on, no, no, no, no, Leo. I'm sorry, I'm I'm I can go cruising. Leo.
Speaker 1: I'm I can only handle you on the phone for about five to five more seconds here, but I.
Speaker 3: Want to go to Shane Jill.
Speaker 2: Watch. Yeah, isn't that it?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Devin? What's up? Devin?
Speaker 3: Uh? This guy has the smallest penis ever, doesn't know how to treat women at all.
Speaker 2: You have a little penis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Devin. I appreciate that. Leo coming that would you like to respond?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But maybe Leo?
Speaker 2: What was this Devin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe your mother knows.
Speaker 2: Like she can tell you like I cannot him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, a little touchy touch It was a big.
Speaker 2: Katie. What did you want to say to Leo?
Speaker 3: Hey, I gonna let this girl know. I would block this guy's number immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, number.
Speaker 3: Another Cereal rookie, charms man, good bad woman.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, I'm hanging up ban you, Leo. I'm hanging out on you, Julia. Thank you so much, Julia. I appreciate you for going.
Speaker 3: On don't get another date or something like this as a.
Speaker 2: Whole with the Dirty on the thirty, throw back, fro down on a second Date, update, and more of than roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.