Speaker 1: Jordan mornings Dirty on the thirty. All right, Shannon's going to do the Dirty on the thirty right now and get us caught up on what's trending.
Speaker 2: You got the Jason Benetti story. This, you know we can do it. I want to do let's do it. I want to congratulate the guys. Why do you start with that? So I love him.
Speaker 1: I'm worried, though, why because this worries me? And I know that they say he's going to stay with the team, but it worries me that he's got this big national gig and I can be doing.
Speaker 3: Is it Sunday Night Football and NBC.
Speaker 1: Sunday Night Baseball? Sorry, Jason the Voice of the Tigers.
Speaker 2: This's got.
Speaker 1: High fly blob take field talk.
Speaker 4: Talkers, so talented, such an incredible human being, the biggest.
Speaker 1: Heart joining NBC's Sunday Night Baseball broadcast. So they stole that from ESPN. Now he'll be the voice, he'll be the main play by play guy. Do you remember when he was on with us and we had talked to him. We just got done playing a throwback through now and we were talking about walk up songs and he said, for his walk up song, here, I'll play this.
Speaker 2: What was he it was ready? You gotta play it.
Speaker 5: You gotta play it first.
Speaker 2: You gotta play me out with all my life? Do you genuinely like that song?
Speaker 1: You know how that song starts right, It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's getting it for you.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling it out of the uh that, by the way, might be the best make love song ever. Is All My Life from Casey and Jojo, Ladies and gentlemen. His walk up song would be Jason Bernetti. We need to have the Tigers, PA announcer announce you with this song underneath it so.
Speaker 2: Like the most nineties song ever.
Speaker 1: Like if you were to say to me, like, what's the most nineties song ever? I would say one, congrats Jason Bennetti is good, awesome.
Speaker 4: So earlier in this show, earlier this morning, we talked about former University of Michigan head football coach that's where football was on my mind, Shill Moore, and some developments.
Speaker 2: With that mess.
Speaker 4: This hour, another former University of Michigan football coach in broilt In scandal.
Speaker 6: LaTroy Lewis police say, is being accused, as you say, of sexual assault. And today we hear from the woman behind the accusation's actually her attorney. But let's get into all the details because there is so much Now. This is Lewis, he once played in the NFL, and Arbor Police say that they're investigating allegations of sexual assault. They say the suspect is LaTroy Lewis, former u of M defensive graduate assistant, a job he had.
Speaker 2: After his NFL days.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Police say the alleged assault happened back in December twenty twenty four, while Lewis worked for the University of Missis. She can under former coach Sharon More. The victim's attorney, Karen Chazowski, says her client and Lewis first met on a dating app in July twenty twenty four, but didn't actually meet in person until December of that year. Chazowski says the two met at a hotel, got a room, and seconds later, she says, Louis sexually assaulted her client. Then, she says the two met again in January twenty twenty five and her client's apartment. Tchazowski says her client was physically assaulted at that time. She says in both incidents, her client told cheron and between both incidents excuse me.
Speaker 2: Her client told Sharon More about what happened.
Speaker 6: Chazowski says More is mandatory reporter. However, she says he did nothing.
Speaker 5: Several goals. One is that the university pays closer attention to what's happening in their athletic department and in the university overall, and how they respond to reports like this and make it clear who is a mandatory reporter at the university, who has responsibility when they hear a story?
Speaker 2: So is this an assistant coach? Gone? Is he Troy Lewis? Yeah? What is the story? Because I know that it says former.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so they only because they only retained like a couple of the coaches. It's interesting that this is another one, and obviously it's an allegation, but it's like a frat house going on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you guys all watch the Diddy documentary that fifty Cent. No, I'm saying this because he's developing another documentary about TI and Tiny, So if you are not aware, we're not aware. Fifty cent and Ti have been going back and forth online for a weeks shooting and it escalated after fifty publicly called Ti a snitch. And he brought up some old hip hop debates.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: T I denied everything and pushed back hard, and things got real personal when fifty posted some unflattering photos of Tiny. TI's family stepped in to defend her. Ti then dropped several distracts aimed at fifty cents. This back and forth, back and forth has been going on, you get the idea. Well, now people are telling me that fifties developing a documentary tentatively titled Surviving Ti and Tiny, and this project is going to revisit past sexual misconduct allegations made by multiple women against the couple. We've reported this many times over the years. Ti and Tiny have consistently denied those claims. There have been no criminal convictions, just lots of allegations and lots of talk. So this documentary would be very similar to the one that Diddy or that fifty cent did on Diddy?
Speaker 1: Is is this like known because I don't follow.
Speaker 4: The Tiny thing, oh for years, for years, but allegations of other people that have been really oh my god, so may I mean been a few losses years, but they've never ever been convicted.
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, fifty I always thought he was just doing the Didny thing because he just hated Diddy. Is he doing this thing now because he hates Ti also? Is he part of that hour?
Speaker 7: I would think so based on what's been going on for about the past month. It's been a whole family assault.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah on fifty and he.
Speaker 7: Got he got the money, he got the vision, he has the passion of pursuit, and they production company to do something like.
Speaker 2: This, is Fifty's house clean?
Speaker 7: I would think so based on the fact that he's been terrorizing people for so long, and if there was a skeleton in the closet, I can't imagine out. Yeah, or somebody wouldn't have already holding off the shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doing this story again because I know we have a lot of Tate McCrae fans listening, also a lot of NHL Starjack H's fans listening.
Speaker 4: So they are now exclusively dating. You've heard me saying that they were spotted out to dinner several times in New York City. She's gone to a handful of his games, but is telling me that they.
Speaker 3: Casually began seeing each other late.
Speaker 4: Last year and now the relationship has become more serious. So they're officially boyfriend and girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I like that there's a couple. I think that that's good. Why do you like it?
Speaker 1: Because I think it's cute pop star with cute sports star.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like that's kind of the cool thing.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I can't play the clip that you played earlier about Jack Hughes and his teeth if he's going to keep.
Speaker 4: His teeth Oh, he was on fallin the night before last year.
Speaker 2: I feel like this might be your thing.
Speaker 1: I think you might have to just are you getting used to having the hole in your mouth?
Speaker 2: I can promise you this won't.
Speaker 4: Be my thing, but I like it and real quick, Quavo is dealing with a big tax problem. The IRS has filed the federal tax lien claiming the rapper Oh was nearly three million dollars in unpaid taxes. He has failed to pay taxes for three different years, so this line would allow the government to claim assets if he doesn't pay that debt so far, wrote response, Get on that payment.
Speaker 6: Plan, bro.
Speaker 4: Miss anything from today's show, you can always catch up on the podcast twenty four seven for free on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: App Goer's Most in the Morning thirty on.
Speaker 1: A thirty you're calling me the monitor for the quarter three a last qualifier from our show. But there's still more chances later today. If you're listening to Channel nine five five in Detroit, you can check them out on the iHeartRadio app if you want to try to win a brand new thirty five thousand dollars GMC terrain or twenty five thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Tracy, you're a winner. Tracy. Congratulations, Hello, there you are. I was worried.
Speaker 1: I was worried I was gonna have to go to the next line. I love it's you. Congratulations Tracy. Did you use a brand new car or could you use the cash?
Speaker 2: I could use them both.
Speaker 6: When they asked for someone I do, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, gosh, it could go either way. I love both ideas. Well, you know what, we got options for you.
Speaker 1: So that's the beauty of this contest where you could have your life changed, either with a brand new car that you don't have to worry about car payments on, or a big lump of money to help pay off some bills.
Speaker 5: Okay, they both sound beautiful.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I'm talking to you, Lojo.
Speaker 1: This is so exciting. Well, thank you. I'm excited to talk to you. Tracy. What are you doing right now? Where are you heading off to?
Speaker 2: I'm on my way to go mold young minds. I'm a teacher school. What's school? Where do you teach? It's called Starkweather Academy. As pun of Canton Schools, we are the alternative high school.
Speaker 1: I want to hear a coincidence here or maybe this isn't maybe this is fate. Do you know that last year we gave away a car. It was a Chevy at Moran and it was a teacher from Canton that won that car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's and really.
Speaker 1: Yep, and it changed her life. Actually, she needed a car so bad. But then what was cool was she not only got that car, she needed a bigger car. So Brian let her upgrade to something bigger, so she ended up getting So tomorrow could be your day, Tracy.
Speaker 2: Good luck to you. You gotta get a sub tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you so much. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, plus throw back, throw down tomorrow and more.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're listening to Mojo in the morning and shout out to Moran Buick GMC of Sterling Heights. That's where this show will be broadcasting live tomorrow. Hang on the phone, Tracy, last qualifier.
Speaker 2: There go hey us everywhere in the morning, Mojo Jaron's he human