Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, y'all five and six to fifty five?
Speaker 1: Do now? All right?
Speaker 2: Lisa is back, going for another week on the show. She won last week. She got three wins in She's going for her fourth today. High Lisa, how is the weekend?
Speaker 1: Hey? Good morning? It was great. How about yours? It was fantastic.
Speaker 2: It was fun And I am ready for this because of you know we are. We're coming up on fourth of July holiday. I'm excited for my neighbors. Just continue to fire off fireworks. I just love doing it. Let me do this, let me go to William hare which, by the way, if you want to be a contestant for the five to six fifty five, you can always text I want to play to nine five five zero zero and Lydia will get you on.
Speaker 1: William from Inkster. What's happening, William? Good morning, Mojo in the Morning Crew in the morning.
Speaker 2: Nice to have you here. Lisa and William meet each other, say hello to each other. Hello, Lisa, Lisa, Oh.
Speaker 1: Good morning. I I'm so sorry we couldn't hear you there for a second. That was a quiet Hello.
Speaker 2: All right, Lisa, I'm locking you in a soundproof area and we're going to begin with William the five at six fifty five five pop culture trivia questions William, whoever gets the most right wins Champion William. Question number one. Beyonce is revealing in a new vlog that jay Z grew out his hair to show their eldest daughter that they share the same hair check texture. What is their eldest daughter's name? Question number two. Keith Urban shared some birthday love for his ex wife over the weekend. She returned the sentiment with a sweet Father's Day post.
Speaker 1: What is her name? You got me on that one? Pass on that one? Yeahs? Question number three.
Speaker 2: America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday is fast approaching. What US President's face is on the one dollar bill?
Speaker 1: George Washington?
Speaker 2: Question number four, All eyes will be on Taylor and Travis is rumored July third wedding at this venue in New York City? Where is it rumored to be taking place? Mats and Question number five. In an interview over the weekend, Jack asked Tom Brady what it's like to be the goat? What does goat stand for? Come?
Speaker 1: On, come on, William, hurry out, goat are you? Come on? How do you? How do you really? It's the what's the name of all times? I couldn't remember? I can wow? All right, here we go. Hold on a second. You got three out of five? All right, it's terrible, Lisa, here you go. You got to be three out of five. We thought he could have gotten a fourth.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Lisa Beyonce is revealing in a new vlog that Jay Z grew out his hair to show his eldest daughter that they share the same hair texture. What is their eldest daughter's name? Blue?
Speaker 1: Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Keith Urban shared some birthday love for his ex wife over the weekend. She then returned the sentiment with a sweet Father's Day post. What's her name? Nic Nicole Kidman?
Speaker 1: Come on wi.
Speaker 2: The celebrity power couple for a bit. That's nice though, they see that they're getting along. Question number three America, because two hundred and fiftieth birthday is fast approaching? What US president has his face on the one dollar bill?
Speaker 1: George Washington?
Speaker 2: George Washington, She says, with doubts, come on, with a doubt, who's on?
Speaker 1: Here you go? Who's who's on the five dollars bill? Abraham? There you go? Who's on first? Who's on the twenty dollars bill? Is that Jackson? Or he feeding? No?
Speaker 2: Hamilton?
Speaker 1: Hamilton? And who's on the hundred? Who's on the hondie? That's that's Bill? La't it on the hondys bill? Who's got with the with the with the burn?
Speaker 2: No, it's isn't it Benjamin Frankly?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Benjamin? Wait? Wait, so who's on the five dollars bill? Is Lincoln? Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Penny?
Speaker 1: Who's on the penny? That is? Uh? That is also Abraham?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: School? All right, well you don't learn that at school? Well how about learning it by looking at the do you ever look at it?
Speaker 1: Examine the digital bay? All right, what's the score right now? Three to two? So she beat at least with a tie.
Speaker 2: Let's get a clean, nice win or maybe in a sweep hair Okay? Question number four, All eyes are on Taylor and Travis in their rumored July third wedding at this venue in New York City. What venue is it rumored to be taking place?
Speaker 1: At? Madison Square Garden? Where's the Harriets up in twenty dollar bills E.
Speaker 2: I don't know DFCU Financial, the cash back credit Union.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go question number five.
Speaker 2: You get a perfect score if you get this, and then you will be this person. In an interview over the weekend, Jack asked Tom Brady what it's like to be the goat?
Speaker 1: What does goats stand? Four? The greatest of all time? How did you miss that? William?
Speaker 2: It says here that you do medical transportation, dialysis and taking patience to their doctor's appointments. What a wonderful thing you do, buddy, Thank you, thank you for doing that treating people.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to set you up with a partying gift.
Speaker 2: Let me read through and see what our partying gifts are here today another another year of Green Lantern Pizza, another week of Green Lantern pizza. Congratulations to have a great time eating that and have a fantastic day.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, guys, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.