Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning show. This has actually been kind of something that I think is funny. I don't know if you've ever experienced this, maybe you did this with your parents. But Luke calls up yesterday. So Luke is our youngest, he's our baby. You guys might remember Luke when Chelsea and I had Luke, and it was kind of like our surprise. Uh, he came in our lives, gave us so much entertainment with this, and now he gives us entertainment with mom and dad.
Speaker 2: Can you put more money on my account? I was at Harper's last night.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so weird to see the dichatom dichotomy of a child, you know what I mean. Wait till your kids are in this point, when all of a sudden they're now drinking illegally on college campuses.
Speaker 2: So Luke calls up.
Speaker 1: And he goes he phone rings and I pick it up on speaker and I go hey, and he goes, what up Tom? And I got and I go he does this for me? Or he calls me Moje. That's the other one too, Hey, Moge, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 1: And I'm talking to him like, what's up Luke and he's like, hey, did you throw any money in my account this this pay period? And I said to him on my yeah, and I said, yes, I did. I gave it to you on the first of the month. And he goes, well, I know the new you know, cause I do fit first and fifteenth with him, like you get paid. And I throw a little bit of money in there because I want to try to keep him budgeting himself, because if I throw it all in for the month, he'll blow it all that weekend I draft kings or something. So Chelsea goes, Luke, you got to be you know, smart with your money all the stuff. And he goes, hey, Chelse, listen and I and I know he's got buddies over there hanging out with him, but they got me thinking. And I don't know if this ever happens with with you know people nowadays. But I would never think of calling my dad Tony.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, My would be a thirty year old getting space.
Speaker 3: My dad would never talk to me ever again. You know, I don't think I've ever gone my mom by her room. It's just unheard of.
Speaker 4: Smith and Lucy only call her dad. Well around me only call her dad by his first name.
Speaker 2: What do you Andrew? Yeah, yeah they do. What is the reasoning?
Speaker 4: I don't know, But if they ever refer to him, they always say, well, Andrew said.
Speaker 2: Wow, he obviously hasn't corrected that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he does it there though, Oh do you know what I mean? When they're at my house, that's how they refer to him, and you allow it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't care think you say when you speak about him. Do you think you say Andrew or your dad?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 4: I just say Dad, got you okay? Like you're going to Dad's house or you need to ask dad?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But I could never, in a million years ever do that. But I think that there's going to become a level of we're going to get to a point where kids are going to start calling their parents by their names.
Speaker 3: I used to call my mom mommy, like up until I was like twenty seven years old, and it took my younger sister to say mom and I was like, yeah, I surprised. Always be like mama, No, maybe not mommy. What I probably was like, Mom, that's that's my mama.
Speaker 1: What is weirder? What is weirder? Calling your mom? Mommy or even Mama. I think you like Mama, Like I really like.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: That's my mama, Mama. You guys are grown ass adults.
Speaker 3: I cut it off because when I heard my younger sister call her mom, I was like, yeah, that's all you can't yeah, appropriate like you gotta you gotta, you know, mom, Dad?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean that Mama. I love my mama. I you know.
Speaker 1: I actually thought the funniest was Norm Shrut, our old uh agent was so great and his daughter was having grandkids. And I said to Norm, I go, I go, norm Uh, You're going to be a grandfather soon. I said, that's pretty awesome. I said, that's pretty cool. What do you think the kids are going to call you? Because you know, you never know, it could be pops or grandpa or whatever. And he goes, mister Shrut, teacher, that's serious. It was like, I want to grandpa you mister shut what's going on?
Speaker 2: Shanna?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: Where is the hey mode I got? I got the same phone call from my son. He's like, hey, lady, can you send me money in the navy? And he apparently got like dohost Over the weekend, his car got towed his phone got stolen.
Speaker 6: His Hey lady, can.
Speaker 4: You hey boy?
Speaker 2: That's funny, Seanna, thank you.
Speaker 5: For calling my mom by her first name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really?
Speaker 5: Why because because we worked together and I'm a grown ass woman. I don't want to be like my mom is over there, so I can't my mom by her first name. That makes sense because I feel weird.
Speaker 1: So Joe and I, you know, because Joe does the Joe Show in the afternoon show. Joe actually in times referred and said, yeah, so Mojo, and it feels so weird when I'm on there and going like instead of saying my dad, but he said, it feels weird to say that in front of like.
Speaker 4: A the same speech his induction video. I noticed that he didn't say Dad told the very I believe it was the very very end, and it was so weird.
Speaker 1: I asked him that. I said to him, I go, Joe, that was pretty wild. It was wild for you to call me Mojo the entire time, And he honestly said to me, he goes. I did it for a fact because when I came to the end of the whole thing, when I wanted to make it more personalized, I wanted people to understand how personal. I was like, Joe, you're smarter than you thought I thought you were. I thought you were a dumb son of a bit before. What's going on, Kayla?
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 7: Hi? Right?
Speaker 6: I was just there a couple of weeks ago for the interview, well the interview with you.
Speaker 2: This is Kayla who.
Speaker 7: Going on?
Speaker 3: Not much to.
Speaker 2: Drop off the kids, but I wanted to comment on the the mom like topic, like what do you call like your parents?
Speaker 6: My dad Actually, when he thought out he was going to be a grandfather, we asked him what he wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Called, like, you know, like Papa or pops or whatever. He was like, I want to be called the enforcer.
Speaker 6: I want to be called I.
Speaker 2: Was like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. We love you, Kayla. You got it seriously, we need you to work with us. We love everything about you. What's up, Daisy?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: I guess for time long time.
Speaker 7: Hey, my daughter when she was to have to uh, I don't know where she come up with it, but whyne was home scaling.
Speaker 4: You have the cutest accent ever.
Speaker 3: By the way, thank you.
Speaker 7: You guys that come bass right.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: I was like you are such fun.
Speaker 2: And where are you calling us from?
Speaker 6: Can?
Speaker 7: I say, I'm having to play grandmother and drop kids off at school and then go to work. And who when it's been a long week?
Speaker 6: What a good grade? Mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like what do you have? Your grandkids call you?
Speaker 7: One calls me Graham, and one calls me granny. And they called my mother, the other granny the.
Speaker 2: Daisy.
Speaker 1: Call us more often, say hey to us more often, what's up, Jazmine?
Speaker 2: Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: So I'm thirty five and I still call my mom mama.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: But also so, my mom's name is Ursula, and when my when my sister was little, we're like nine years apart, she called her ursula. But she also would call my dad honey, because that's what my mom called my dad store and she would call him like, honey, honey.
Speaker 1: Actually, it is cute. It's really cute. Timany, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning. Hello, Kyativany. Hi.
Speaker 6: I wanted you to say. So, my daughter, when she was little, about two or three, I would call her dad and just say hey, Nick, and she starts saying nick nick Nick instead calling him dad, And so she kept saying, can you just start calling me daddy. I would love it. I said, I don't have dad issues like that.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that dad, Although that is kind of hot when a girl calls you daddy.
Speaker 3: Okay, you like that. I never had called you daddy. Never have you ever asked or to My kids call me a whole because