Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: Prior to the Dirty, we got to kick off Mojo's cars, cash and gas. Still looking for our final few qualifiers before the big event happens August fourteenth, almost a week away. At Gordon Chevrolet in Garden City. You're shout out a Chevy Tracks twenty twenty six boy or twenty thousand dollars, looking for the ninety fifth caller right now. Eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight. That's eight four four six six five sixty five four eight chord.
Speaker 1: In the mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 2: Third Dirty already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this morning what we got. So it was really the Senate race that the nation was watching, and yesterday we got an official winner or candidate, an official candidate, I should say, Abdul Lsied won what was a very defining race for Democrats.
Speaker 1: You know, intra family quabbles, squabbles are the biggest ones.
Speaker 2: But we all know then when we walk out the house, we stay in united. Yeah.
Speaker 3: His opponent Mike Rogers commenting, I.
Speaker 1: Have never seen someone so radical, so extreme get nominated by a political party. The Democrat Party is lost to this hardcore socialist attitude.
Speaker 3: Got to play a clip from both of them to be fair around doing nobody dm me and never fails. Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton remains in the hospital getting treatment this morning after that live stream that happened the day before yesterday. Also released overnight the nine to one to one call that was made between the fire department and the police department. I'm only going to play a very very small piece of that.
Speaker 1: It's one available twenty two press three set of ten.
Speaker 3: Not going to play any of the details for you. If you feel so inclined to hear that, you can look for it. But uh, the internet is now talking about how just five weeks ago, Per has admitted that he was kind of in like this downward spiral. He had moved to Miami. Said he was just overwhelmed and anxious in general and was trying to get back on track and in a good space mentally through movement and his faith and a longtime friend of his is now asking for kindness and compassion as he receives treatment. His family did say they are in communication with him, so he is alert enough to be, you know, updating people again. If you or somebody you know needs help, it is always available. You can call her text nine to eight eight. That's the number to the suicide and Crisis Lifeline. And the latest wedding trend isn't a huge venue or a four hundred and fifty person guest list. It saying your ideas with the love of your life at the good old courthouse. More and more couples are choosing small civil ceremonies with just a few close family members and friends and then celebrating later with like a dinner or a party, or just skipping a big wedding altogether. And the appeal there is more privacy, less stress, and a way smaller price tag. The trend has also been fueled by celebrities like Charlie XCX Dua Lipa, who looked a standing at her little courthouse wedding, and one wedding expert says, not everything that matters has to be big and public and expensive. And another reason that it's catching on is couples can, like you can go out to eat with your favorite people or invite them over to your home and have a little champagne toast. Instead of spending a fortune on a traditional wedding, you can use that money to like buy a home, go on a honeymoon. Do those sorts of things miss anything from today? Catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app more Mojo in the Morning, dot Com, Mojo in the Morning's dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: You're calling monitored reported all.
Speaker 2: Right, looking for that ninety fifth caller. Only a few more days, only a few more qualifiers, So August fourteenth will be in Garden City at Gordon Chevrolet and this particular qualify this particular ninety fifth caller. I believe it's from Holland, Michigan. What is your name? Ninety fifth caller?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Angie, Oh god, are you excited?
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: I can feel the excite man. This is your first time calling. No I have before, Okay, okay, okay, but never for this. You got a fifty dollars Kroger gas cart. You're now qualified to win the twenty twenty six Chevy tracks for twenty thousand dollars. And it's happening next week August fourteenth, Gordon Chevrolet and Garden City. Congratulations, Angie, Thank you. Ang gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Sheet and you get cut.
Speaker 2: It's the War the Roses in Minix on Mojo in the Morning. Oh chall nine five.
Speaker 1: It's mojelly in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's MotorCity traffic height twenty four.
Speaker 3: We are at seventy three degrees, mostly cloudy at the moment, we're gonna see clouds mixed with sunshine, and then later on in the evening we are expecting some showers, maybe even some thunderstorms to move through. A high time today of eighty five degrees. Out of the streets. An accident blocking the two left lane seventy five southbound at twelve mile. You are going to see some stop and go traffic from fourteen mile stop and go from an earlier accident on the northbound Lodge right before you hit McNichols. You've got some slogo eastbound six ninety six from Orchard Lake to Franklin. More slow traffic and a left lane closure seventy five northbound at six ninety six and the right lane closure slow in things sound just a little bit. On the northbound south Field Freeway between Ford Road and ninety six. That's your Tabnel nine five to five traffic on. There's in the morning
Speaker 2: Channel nine five, an IR radio station