Speaker 1: Hey, we do a little thing every Monday called Motivational Monday, and it's a little something that I usually find on the interwebs or on Instagram, and I thought I would share this one with you. And they motivate you in different ways. Sometimes it's like, oh, I need to change my way of thinking, or maybe here's something I never thought of before. I like this one major cheat code in life, major cheat code in life. Okay, Become the person who does what they said they would do. It sounds basic, but literally nobody does this. You say you're going to send the email, send it, say you're going to be there at seven, Be there at seven in a world full of flakes. Just being reliable makes you look like a genius. Truly, No, I agree. I think there is some real truth to that. Be the person who does what you say you're gonna do. Instead of going, oh yeah, sorry I couldn't make it. Oh yeah, I was going to bring a bag of pretzels, but you know, I got busy. Be the person who says, who does what you say you're gonna do? Yeah, And people are like, wow, that vaunt, he's really reliable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm guilty of procrastination in so many aspects of life. It's something I know, and I try to show up. What's you show up for yourself so you can show up for other people?
Speaker 1: M m okay I think.
Speaker 3: I just think in general, your commitments their commitments for a reason. And if you back out of commitments, man, that's a poopoo on you.
Speaker 1: It is a world of flakes, as you say it, be not a flake? Be it not a flake? Deuteronomy sixteen to ten. All right, let's move right into the daily daily.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Christmas time is here. We're doing a lot of Christmas shopping, buying toys for little kids. And guess what, David, you're being sold as a toy. Okay, oh, okay, you're an action figure out I love here. Two accessories do you come with? Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? Okay? Motorcycle and a ukulele. No motorcycle. I forget the ukulele. That says much fun. I come in an airplane that it gets fly around in. You can put me in the cockpit and zoom zoom zoom me around the living room like a Barbie airplane, kind of like that. Yeah, And a motorcycle and mount me on the motorcycle and zoom zoom zoom around the living room.
Speaker 3: You sound expensive. You come with a plane and a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Well, I am not cheap girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Your your doll is just in the corner of the actual package of this.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're being sold as an action figure. What two accessories do you come with?
Speaker 2: Definitely an extra pair of sneakers and poke chops always my go to answer. I want to take something more for shop. I mean, I love it.
Speaker 1: But it's my go to.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should come with an entire foot locker, not just one pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: Okay, also expensive, but I'll take it. Yeah, I am not cheap, sister. What about you, Bailey Jay?
Speaker 3: I would be coming with a full sized unicorn to ride around, just like you know, a Barbie horse, but minicar and it's because they they do exist, and probably like a jaunty yellow cap or maybe like a full like what do they call those, the like yellow rain slickers with the hat with the little cur Yeah, curious storage outfit.
Speaker 1: I think that would be cute.
Speaker 2: Is a Johnty hat just like a like a son sombrero, I mean, not like a fedora kind of I.
Speaker 3: Would say a johnty hat hat is just one that kind of makes you look like.
Speaker 1: The newsboys, like a newsboy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, something with like a little feather in it maybe, or jaunty, something that just makes you look like, what's she?
Speaker 1: You could wear a jaunty hat because you have character.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Grandma once told me, David, never wear a hat with more character than you, and I think she's right. So I could never wear a jaunty cap. I don't have any character.
Speaker 3: My grandma once told me never wear horizontal stripes.
Speaker 1: So is that the same kind of thing.
Speaker 3: We kind?
Speaker 1: What about you? What would your two accessories be? I think about it, think about it. Thank you, Bailey. I'm doing Dave's Dirt coming up next. Tragedy in Brentwood. If you heard about it, it's just awful and shocking, and we'll cover that next on Dave's Dirt on Katie w B. I ticket to be Max. Yes, you'd be Max. It's called shake It to the Max. It's from TikTok probably, isn't it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did look up all the people who sing it and they're Jamaican and Ghanian.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Very cool? Vaught was in Jersey over the weekend, and you talked about like, hey, marriage, Yeah, well I've been talking.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's no surprise that I've been talking with my girlfriend of almost four years about, you know, marriage and stuff. So I was talking to family members, my grandma, and she was asking how's Alyssa? So I told her like, yeah, we've been talking about it, but nothing yet. And she goes how old are you? And I say twenty four? And she was like, oh, y'all are too young to be talking about marriage. And I probably should not have just came out and said this, but I was like, well, how old are you when you had your first kid? Because she was fifteen, fifty years old, she had a first kid, and then I think maybe married a year or so after that, at sixteen, somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: Yeah did it work out? Uh well the kid, Yeah, the kid worked out. She had the kid. Marriage at sixteen probably not a thing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, like I said, my instant reflex was to just come back and be like, well, you got you had a kid at fifteen, So I think twenty four. I live with my girlfriend, We have a dog in.
Speaker 1: Our you have a job, you have a career. She has a career. Yeah, it's okay for us to get married.
Speaker 2: Her response was, yeah, well that was a different time, and I'm like, okay, typical by yeah answer.
Speaker 3: I do understand, though, Like I can see where she's coming from. I don't think she like said it very well. But when you're older, then, like I'm older than you, and so you being like, yeah, I'm thinking about getting married sometime I'll be like, oh my gosh, no, you're far too young. You're far too young to get married. Because I'm looking back at me at twenty four, I wouldn't have gotten married. But also like I didn't have the opportunity to, and you have the opportunity to, so like, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's not like you're looking over Elissa's shoulder at like what else might be out there. You know that she's the one, so there's nothing wrong with that. Again, you know they're the one, then you know why not?
Speaker 2: And we live together and we have for over a year now, you know, just the circumstances I think are different.
Speaker 1: Does anybody look look down on you living together? Like, no, they're shacking out of wedlock?
Speaker 2: Does anybody look at you that out of wedlock is such a throwback term.
Speaker 1: No, at least not that I know of.
Speaker 2: Nobody said it to me verbally, and if they did, screw you pay my rent.
Speaker 1: If you have an opinion.
Speaker 3: What's wild is I have a friend who got married last weekend and he moved into his like a fiance and him bought a home and they moved in the day before their wedding. They did not together until the day before their wedding.
Speaker 2: Everybody can do what everybody wants to do. You pay your rent. So I'm not here to judge, but it's just interesting people that say, like, oh, we're not moving in until we get married. I feel like you need to know your partner at all four seasons before you get married.
Speaker 3: See at that point, that almost feels like that's data at this point. So they say, oh, you know, well, you can't live with your girlfriend that's out of wedlock. That's that's bad. No, I think that that mindset is dated. Now.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what what that morning breath is like, what it's like when you walk in after they pooped and.
Speaker 1: I come in here in all four seasons of just wanted to walk in. Oh god, So yeah, very cool. Let's do the dirt wrap things up on kd w B. The big story is just so awful. It is Rob Reiner and his wife stabbed to death, had their throats slit allegedly, or the suspect, the prime only suspect is their son and he's had some drug problems, some mental health problems over the years. And just horrible. I mean, Rob Reiner, nobody deserves to die that way at the hands of their own relative of just horrible. And we don't have any details on what the whole bash was about. Bash is probably not the right word, but that the conflict was about. But I'm going to guess it was probably an ongoing conflict where they tried to get this kid help, and the kid, like a lot of drug addicts, they just are resistant to it. But we don't have anything more than that, but just horrible. And Lott Reiner was such a legend. He was in so many different things over the years. Here is one of his classic scenes from the movie. This is Spinal Tap, which goes back about forty years. If you can see, Yeah, the numbers all go to eleven, eleven or eleven mostly eleven ams go up to ten. Exactly Does that mean it's louder.
Speaker 2: Is it any louder?
Speaker 1: Well, it's one louder, isn't it. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know, we do put it up to eleven, exactly one loud. Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder. These go to eleven. I love how he's confused by that, But these go to eleven? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I think like with that situation too, which what makes me the most sad is thinking about what happened like leading up to them, actually, you know, like dying Like that's that wasn't It's just that's not like an instantaneous like moment, like if I got shot, I would probably die pretty quickly, but like I can only imagine like the sun coming in like all of that jazz, and it just oh makes me sad. Well, here's instead a different story that's more awkward. Ben Affleck was spotted in a very very awkward triangle with both of his ex wives, Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner on Friday. Because Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's child, Sarah Fina and Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez's child Emmy starting to play together, so they all were together, seeing them in the play together, and all of the pictures of them do look kind of awkward, a little bit weird. But I just think, what are the odds that, like, both of my kids with two different women are in the same play together.
Speaker 1: Weird guess, weird school, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I've got a couple of moments from jingle.
Speaker 1: Ball, which happened in New York City on for Friday night. Let's kick it off with our guy and Shearing sting it. Of course he always kills it. Nelly was also on stage.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: I can't stay when artists do that thing where they just start yelling.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about singing that's and then here is Alex Warren doing Ordinary We have on KDWB but Wednesday night, if you want to watch it, we're gonna it's gonna be on at seven pm on ABC, a two hour special Channel.
Speaker 1: Five here in the Twin Cities. That is amazing that we're on ABC, so iconic.
Speaker 2: And then I think afterward it'll be on Hulu as well, So even if you miss it then or whatever.
Speaker 1: You watch that is very cool. Christmas songs that you can actually work out to that have the correct beats per minute or as we call them in the industry BPM, the right amount to work out are like one hundred and twenty one hundred and fifty beats per minut it that is considered optimal for moderate to high intensity workouts like cardio or running or even strength training. All I want for Christmas is you is the best one to work out to step step step step step step step step and this one also at least gap terrible Christmas song to work out too is actually the beats permitted are kind of the same, maybe a little bit slower. Good first squat, spot and.
Speaker 2: Down and up.
Speaker 1: You got to come down slower. You're doing your squats way too fast on your down. You gotta go down slowly the time under tension. Sorry, trying to help you out learn that over it snap fitness. Okay, that is going to do it for the dirt. This time brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Tomorrow is match day again with Treasure Islands. Will be doing another Christmas wish and taking donations from you and your genner's donations will be matched by Treasure Island Resort and Casie