Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a second date update right now on Mojo in the morning. Why you're not getting a call back, Frank's not getting a call back? Hi, Frank, how you doing, buddy? Hey, I'm doing Okay, Frank? Tell us about the date?
Speaker 3: Uh, Well, we met on Facebook. Okay, date, had had a pretty good time.
Speaker 1: She actually stayed over, stayed the night, so okay.
Speaker 2: So was it was it a one time and then you had her stay the night or was it that you went out a couple of times leading up to it or talked for a little bit before him.
Speaker 3: No, one time, like we met on Facebook. One date, went it, went out, had a great time, she stayed over.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, and now it's not calling back. No, and she stayed over, like okay, So.
Speaker 4: Did you did things happen when you when she stayed over? I'm assuming the way you said that, okay.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Was the intention that she would spend the night or did you guys drink a little bit too much and you just didn't want her or she didn't want to drive.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was a combination.
Speaker 3: Like we did have a little bit to drink, but we kind of had a good time and everything kind of went well.
Speaker 2: So she stays, all right, you know, I want you to do me a favor and say hello to Carrie.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank Hi, Hi, Hi Carrie. How you doing. I'm okay, you're doing okay, doing fantastic.
Speaker 2: So Carrie, Frank contacted us wanting to know if he could ask you on another date because he said that he's been trying to get in contact with you and you just haven't been returning his calls.
Speaker 1: Is everything good with you?
Speaker 5: I mean I'm fine. I just yeah, I haven't returned his calls because I don't want to go out with him again.
Speaker 1: Okay, why not? I mean been nice to let me know.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. It was just easier just not to respond. But I don't know. I just don't think I can.
Speaker 1: Let get it down. Frank, what did you Frank? What did you did you want to say to her?
Speaker 3: I mean, you just you should be an adult and get in touch with people, unless you're like three years old like at it. But you're an adult.
Speaker 1: But whatever, all right, let's let her talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I just don't think for a couple of reasons that this would work long term, So I don't really see the point in calling him back.
Speaker 1: What was it that was not interesting about Frank? To you?
Speaker 2: You spent the night at his house, so you obviously were interested enough to go back and stay the night at his house. Were you not interested leading up to that point? Or was it what happened at his house? No?
Speaker 5: So, like everything was fine pretty much, you know, and we did spend the night together. But uh, he sleeps with some kind of weird machine and I don't know it just I don't know what it is, but it just breaks me out. No, No, it's like a he like puts it on his face.
Speaker 1: Wait, so Frank, he needs that to breathe. Frank, you have a seatpat machine? Yeah? Man, you sleep like you're like, it's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you brought a first date over and you put your seatpat machine helps it?
Speaker 1: No, I get it.
Speaker 4: I just that would throw me off to I think first time meeting some I don't know.
Speaker 1: So if you were dating somebody, you would not be interested in a guy that I put this on.
Speaker 4: I could see where it would just it would be weird, for sure, I understand. I totally my stepmom has a seatpet. I get that people need it. I just think after you have this like romantic first, did you hook up for the first time? And then he throws the mask kind of space of fall.
Speaker 2: Sleep, But you don't know you didn't put it on when you guys were falling around, did you? Or while you were just laying there in bed next to each other. Did you wait until she went to bed or what did you do?
Speaker 1: You know, we were like sunking off, like you know, starting to fall asleep. So I just put it on and then she woke up next to Darth Vader.
Speaker 2: Actually, you look like an elephant with the thing. I had a seatpath once. I need a seatpap machine. I really do, like I need to get one because it's not good for your heart to not have it if you have been diagnosed.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it, Frank, And.
Speaker 2: I give you credit because I felt like the moment I put that thing on was the last moment my wife ever touched my privates, like you know what I mean, and so so I kind of had this moment like you're having right now with Carrie. So I get I get her kind of feelings towards it. But I also get yours because you need it, right, It makes you feel better, you sleep better, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at this point, just I'm so used to it.
Speaker 3: It's just like I didn't even think anything of it, but I guess I probably should have baby.
Speaker 2: So so Gary, you fall asleep, you wake up and you see that thing and it's on his face, and you look at it. You're thinking yourself, I can't lay next to this guy for the rest of my life, or I'm not even gonna give him a chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just weird. I don't know. It grows to me out and well, it's just really loud and it makes a lot of noise. I can't sleep that way. I can't sleep with that right next to me.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel bad for the poor guy, but I also, I mean, I get it to each his own.
Speaker 1: Montana, what's up? You wanted to comment on Frank in his cepat machine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to know why she being judgmental because my baby used one of those because she got sleep happening. She almost died because she has sleep happening.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, when you say your baby, you're you're not talking about your your your guy or your.
Speaker 7: Girl or no, she'll be hands this year, can have.
Speaker 1: A sea pat machine. Really, yeah, she was boring wild.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: I really did not know.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that that either. Yeah, yeah, she was.
Speaker 7: She was born with sleep apnea and she stopped breathing in her sleep. Okay, no, thirty six times at birth?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Jods, Mitchel, he probably didn't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but that's an extreme case. I did not know that that a child could have a seapath machine, uh and have sleep abnea. Thank you for letting us know that. What's up, Tina, you wanted to comment on this?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: She means, you know, she means to grow up a little. My husband has a sea pat machine, and on our first sleepover, he did not bring it. I think for the same reason, maybe a little afraid of how someone's going to react to that. And I was up all night staring at him because she stops breathing, and so you're just staring at this man, and then.
Speaker 6: You take them, you take them, I think to your point though, no, obviously nothing wrong with having a seapap I just think that maybe it would have been good for them.
Speaker 4: To get to know each other a little bit before that happened.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tina, I got a quick question for you.
Speaker 2: So, Tina, you put on that beautiful sexy thing that you go to bed in every night.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, you put it on. Neglige A little negligent.
Speaker 2: Wait, and you were neglige a. I haven't heard that word forever. So you put on your neglige a and you lay next to your man and he goes, are you Actually?
Speaker 7: It's very quiet?
Speaker 1: Wait is it?
Speaker 2: Do you guys make love with him with a seatpap machine on? Or does he take it off and only put it on when you guys are.
Speaker 7: Oh no, he doesn't wear it. Well, we're making love.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 7: We look great. We both are flipping on the bike guards.
Speaker 1: Chelsea puts this mask thing on at night and I look at it.
Speaker 2: She's got like this this like piece of like looks like silverant ran wrap plastic or something.
Speaker 4: A red light mask, and West calls me Darth Vader.
Speaker 2: It's just do you wear your you have neglig What's going on, Casey? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Hi? I just said that it was a first date, so she's allowed to be as picky as she would like.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Actually, good point, Carrie.
Speaker 2: A lot of people texting in right now saying, Hey, on a first date, maybe he can go without it for one night? Can you go without it for one night, Frank? Or are you gonna die if you go without it for one night?
Speaker 1: No? I probably could, but we were home at my house.
Speaker 3: We like it was time to sleep, so I just put it on.
Speaker 4: I don't think you should even go without it. It's just maybe not a sleepover right off the bat, Hey, what's up, Melissa high?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: I feel like maybe if she would have not with him on the first.
Speaker 7: Date, that would have been something to would have learned about him, maybe over some time, and it wouldn't have been so shocking.
Speaker 5: But when you go home with someone the first night you meet.
Speaker 1: Them, let's not judge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, you know what. I knew that that was going to happen to the first date efforts. What's going on, Bethany?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: And you just said her name? Yeah, I said, I.
Speaker 7: Was saying if I was just saying, if he was still single?
Speaker 1: Oh, are you interested?
Speaker 6: I mean, why not?
Speaker 7: A seatpat Machine's pretty much like a fan and I sleep with the fan every night.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what would be great is if you were so good with him he had to put his seatpat machine on ten to give him more oxygen.
Speaker 1: After whatever you guys do.
Speaker 2: Bethany, Oh tell me more, Frank, would you like Bethany's number.
Speaker 3: I'm actually a little scared, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I like this anytime that we are able the fine love for men with seed pat machines. We are the show for you, Bethany. Hold on the line. We'll get your information. This is the hope of the Dirty On the thirty fro back, fro down, a second date update and more the roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning.