Speaker 1: This morning, Glory, is he coming up in a few minutes? What do you have on the way?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 3: Update on Perez Hilton. He is was in the hospital. I remember being checked out for mental health.
Speaker 2: Because you were tuning themselves all over in this video.
Speaker 3: Update on him and his children.
Speaker 2: Next they need to take his kids away. You could ever get.
Speaker 3: Well the mom has I know, but for now, m.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 3: Are we ready to do a little wax on your nipples?
Speaker 2: All right? Who do you prefer? Doug? Crystal does do one nipple? Crystal do the other nipple? Great play?
Speaker 1: I like that idea, and maybe you can see who drips hot wax on you better.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad idea, Okay, whoever?
Speaker 1: And then maybe maybe Jeffrey, after words, maybe you should then see whoever did it better?
Speaker 2: You drip hot wax on their nipple? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't have any nipples? I bad nipples? Oh that directly? No? You want that?
Speaker 1: It wouldn't hurt, right, Okay, Jeffrey, Uh, who do you want to Doug?
Speaker 2: You're gonna do one nipple. Chrystal is gonna do another nibble? Here we go, all right?
Speaker 1: Stand by Jeffrey's stripping down, He's gonna you might this might turn into a whole new thing for Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: This could be you know, all you need.
Speaker 1: Sometimes is something to open your eyes, right, open your eyes to new sexual experiences. And before you know it, he's going to be one of these guys wearing a gimph mask, going to be.
Speaker 2: Oh they look at these tan lines. That's sex. I think he will hold on a second.
Speaker 1: I think he needs to sort of lay down a little, a little flat right.
Speaker 3: Other side of him.
Speaker 2: Do you want to lay down? Do you want to lay down on your back?
Speaker 3: You want to lay down on your back? What's I see?
Speaker 1: Lay down on the couch? You got that mic right there? Will that works on the couch? Sure, couch bike? You can turn the couch bike on stand by? All right, lay down on the couch. Oh boy, I like his tan lights.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 1: He's wearing those wife beaters so frequently. I've never seen a tan line quite like this exactly. Oh yeah, his chest is just very very white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get a little more comfortable.
Speaker 1: All right, nice, okay, all right, rest your hands on your fanny peck.
Speaker 2: What's going on with your fingernail?
Speaker 3: There your fingernail?
Speaker 4: Okay, what happened to your fingernail?
Speaker 3: Parted?
Speaker 2: Hey, it was?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It's a whole wheat toast.
Speaker 4: Fine, Charlie.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 2: What happened to your fingernail? Tailing one of my son's ceiling.
Speaker 5: Fans, and I've slipped and fell on my fingernail.
Speaker 3: Wait what you.
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 3: Rover can talk to you? Is it time for that part?
Speaker 1: Well, he's got another in the chamber. He's relaxed. What happened to your fingernail?
Speaker 2: Jeffrey? Hello? Hello, Yes, what happened to your fingernail? She turned the vocume up. There you go there you got cord wrapped around his neck? Can you hear it?
Speaker 1: You can always g TV for free at Rover Radio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet or your TV.
Speaker 2: What happened to your finger nail? Jeffery?
Speaker 5: I was explained to dog that I was trying to explain to you if you were hearing me, that I was. You know, my son's got a couple of heavy cast iron ceiling fans with the cast iron housing, and I was carrying one. Yeah, I was getting ready to put it down. It slipped and I slipped out of my one handed you know, hit my fingernails.
Speaker 2: Oh man, why were you handling it? Why? I was helping him move them?
Speaker 1: Where are they more storage cage.
Speaker 2: In the basement? I see?
Speaker 5: And you were putting them in the basement. I was helping him down, taking and take them down, and you fell. I fall though, It's just a feeling. I was getting ready to put it down in this sleeping I just lost my girp because they're these these ones that have a cast iron housing are very heavy. Oh man, that looks like that must have hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate that when you get a black nail like that, if you hit it and that doesn't I mean, it takes months, like in two months to go away sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yep. All right, did you guys practice in between the break? On his pants?
Speaker 3: Oh? Those are clean. There's stains, they're grease stains. He's a hard working man.
Speaker 2: All right. Every what do you got going on this weekend?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Movie night? Tomort movie night tonight? What movie ic?
Speaker 5: When was my daughter's idea, we're gonna see the movie boss baby.
Speaker 2: Boss baby Baby. You're gonna you're watching it at home?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay a movie and I you're gonna order some order up a pizza and raw gonna have a piece of a movie.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun? All right, doug who's gonna go first? You were Crystal?
Speaker 3: I can go first?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: If he's laying down on the couch in the studio, nipples exposed, he might actually enjoy this.
Speaker 2: Will this new?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she's putting her foot right in between his legs.
Speaker 2: Let me move the microphone out of the way real quick, Rover.
Speaker 1: We want it there for Why are you standing on the Yeah, so she's in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Huh, okay, one.
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 5: Come on, this is it's supposed to be one drop, not a old ton of it.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 2: Right, sorry, all right, hold on, Crystal will be up next to.
Speaker 5: I don't need a burn nipple like you have a burnt boob, Dougie. I'm sorry. What did that feel like, Jeffrey? I felt it. It felt like almost like you're It's like almost like I don't I don't know, I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Just it was warm.
Speaker 5: At least it didn't burn me though, but just warm, like a warm jelly er type.
Speaker 2: Did it have? Did it arouse you at all my strading.
Speaker 3: You didn't arouse you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, he did not.
Speaker 1: Chris the leg up on the couch, and do you kind of do the splits in front of it on top of you there?
Speaker 2: Oh she's not listening. Okay, here she comes, wondering.
Speaker 7: Steal just a little hit your skin, gen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just one more just you guys, get get wonder you didn't even what about the belly button?
Speaker 2: No, not my belly Barty, come out, I says that kid. That's second crazy.
Speaker 3: Just down the chest, just a little bit into the door.
Speaker 2: My wife's gonna probably kill me.
Speaker 3: She won't know, she'll think it's so lovely, honestly, Just a.
Speaker 8: Light little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and we're in the hole. Gets enough. I'm supposed to be an experiment. Not give me thirty gree burns.
Speaker 1: Come on now, just right in a little bit, even more right in the belly button?
Speaker 2: Oh here comes Are you going to the crotch?
Speaker 3: Little?
Speaker 2: No, not my crotch.
Speaker 3: Now I'll blow I'll blow on it while i'm a little lower. Pull your pants down a little bit, your pants now, pull your pants down a little bit, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want don't. I'm good. I think I've had enough waxport on me for one day. I like you just.
Speaker 1: Sitting there though, I like, I think you're you're a great attitude and you're relaxed, like this last thing is it?
Speaker 2: But it is? It is too much for him? Yeah, I said, we do the rest of the show like this. I'm good, Charlie. Can you sit up so I can see. I want to see what it actually how much wax you got on?
Speaker 5: Here's a huge way, like I said, I said, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, sweetly, just kid, I'm gonna go down your happy trail. I don't want fanny pack? Oh yeah, unstrapped that you want me to reach around? Oh? Get rid of this?
Speaker 2: Very What's what does she having? That fanny pack?
Speaker 3: Not going through it?
Speaker 2: I know you guys, I just.
Speaker 5: Put it there.
Speaker 1: They personal took off his fanny pack, and he refused to give it up.
Speaker 2: He refused to enjoyed it. Peanut, Oh my god, he's holding his pants down right here.
Speaker 1: That's your target, right, got it right in the pubic area.
Speaker 2: What torture me? Okay, okay, okay, dude, you'll get over doing is that field? Jeffery hot not kind not that kind of Is it making your dong move? No, it's okay, you know what, I'm done? Hold on, I think okay, all right, he's done. He's done. Okay, seeing some of the wax likes doing that? Yeah, she does. You know what, Jeffrey, I think what's fair is fair. I think you have to do this.
Speaker 3: Back to do she Now there's no more wax in there.
Speaker 2: Yikes, she just.
Speaker 3: Blew what wait? Can I tell you? When it went on the outside of his penis, he didn't even react.
Speaker 2: Is it is this don totally numb?
Speaker 3: Yes, But honestly, the look in his eyes is I just walked out of the studio.
Speaker 7: He was just staring me directly in my eyes, a sultry, sultry look.
Speaker 3: He's turned on for sure.
Speaker 2: He was laffing you with his eyes.
Speaker 3: Yes, look at that look on his face right now. Just stay there, Jumpery, You're fine.
Speaker 2: He just relaxed. You want to hang out and just a normal human being. Why, here's a let me see how much wax. Go ahead, you can sit up, I guess. Let me see how much wax you have all over. There's a lot more than I thought they were going to drip. On him. He liked it? Was it pleasurable at all? Sitting up?
Speaker 3: Was it pleasurable at all? Jeffrey, Jeffrey, was it pleasure? Are you okay? Was it pleasurable? He's so flustered right now at your headphones on?
Speaker 2: Look great.
Speaker 3: Dog? Really got that nipple?
Speaker 2: Good? Yeah? I like it all? Right? Lot?
Speaker 5: Was it pleasurable at all? I mean, it's just like something I'm not normally into. This is not my, like I said, not my in my uh wheelhouse? If you will, do you.
Speaker 3: Think your wife would like that on you? Like I kind of got a little excited. You should ask her to try it. You can take that candle home with you if you want.
Speaker 2: No, I think I don't think my way.
Speaker 5: My wife's not into all this kind of fetish stuff I've I've off you know what have you offered?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What if I offered? Uh?
Speaker 5: I could broach the subject with the night. I could broach the subject with her tonight. I can't guarantee it. Well, you said that she's not at the fetish stuff. If you tried to broach the subject before in the past, said we talked about like you said anytime she asked me what we talked about on the show.
Speaker 3: Sexually, like not about the show. Have you ever said, can I tie you up tonight? No?
Speaker 5: I never, I never ask anybody of this all she's more. Can I say traditional if you will? Not?
Speaker 2: Nothing extreme?
Speaker 5: So many people are, people are, Some people are some people are everybody is different.
Speaker 1: Many people are saying that it looks like his chest is now covered, like he spent the night over at Charlie's house or something.
Speaker 3: Why what about Charlie. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's all white and goofy and.
Speaker 3: I got it crusty. Is it hurt or you're fine? Like you need it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good, all right, it doesn't It doesn't really hurt for it only.
Speaker 2: Hurts for a split second, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it hurts, right, Do you feel it once it's poured down by when it drives out cools off.
Speaker 2: This is what you get, all right? Do you want to do it? I think you should do it. Back to Dougie, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Light that candle again, Jeffrey. I'm gonna take control here, Jeffrey. In her brawl, she wants you to get it. Yeah, I am ready for the chizy.
Speaker 2: With your teeth.
Speaker 3: Rovers morning Glory Okay, a convicted murderer believed to be the longest serving inmate in US history. He has died just months before his one hundred and second birthday. He's escaped the death penalty eight times while maintaining his innocence. Why do you have to put your handy pack on.
Speaker 2: Before he puts his shirt on. He's putting the fanny pack on.
Speaker 1: There must be something in this fanny pack that he what is in there that he is in He's very very protective of this fanny pack, Jeffery.
Speaker 3: What's in your fanny pack? Can we see? Jeffrey Fancac? Why were you so protective of it when you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Guys' predicted all of your stuff.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, you can go through my purse if you want, Charlie, you want to go through my purse? I don't, honestly, I have nothing to hide in there. What do you have in your fanny pack that you wouldn't let Crystal remove it?
Speaker 7: Because the other day when we went through it, he only had a phone, his wallet, and keys.
Speaker 3: There wasn't much in there. What else is in their phone?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: No, it's just my wallet, phone, in my key, cart for getting into the building.
Speaker 1: Tammy says she's circled something. Here in a picture, I believe Jeffrey has a little bulge in his pants. And here is a picture she sentenced and by it's a screen grib there it is.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Oh? Yeah, do you zoom in on that?
Speaker 8: Sense?
Speaker 5: I was sitting up, my my thing did not even move, no movement. I'm sorry, but this is the way I was sitting up.
Speaker 3: Okay, all the wax, Oh, this is really funny. Today. Testimony may ramp up today for the Clancy murder trial. Yesterday Or has heard testimony from the Massachusetts hospital chaplain who met with Clancy on the day after she killed her three young children. Closing arguments are expected next week.
Speaker 2: Duge, what was the story you just did? The first one? What was it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: The the oldest guy died.
Speaker 5: I was living inmate in the United States, died a death penalty eight. So listen to this. So I read about this guy, and I didn't read a whole long thing on him. But he was convicted of this murder.
Speaker 1: And then somehow they believe that he didn't commit the murder. Even the police officer who arrested him burst in to a I think it was a what did he if it was a parole hearing, or if there was some sort of he burst in and he goes, I gotta I just had to be honest. I don't think this guy did it. I don't even think he was at the at the murder seat. And for some reason, they never let him out of jail. Eventually he got out. They put him not out, but he did escape one time. This guy, as a matter of fact, he escaped for a few days. He was hot on the run. They put him in an old folks home and that's where he passed away. But it was like a locked the old folks home or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he died. Still maintaining his innocence, he says he was in jail and no evidence at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently quite a few people believed it, but even the police officer arrested him believed that he was innocent after the fact. And so it just shows you like it, once you get caught up in something like that, it's almost impossible to ever get out of a web like that.
Speaker 2: Go on, dude.
Speaker 3: A state of emergency has been declared in the Capitol, Delaware after the city was hit by a large tornado. The Dovert Police Department made that declaration last night after a tornado ripped through the city, knocking down trees and power lines, flooded roadways, and tearing the roofs off of buildings. Please say, there is significant damage and scattered debris, and they're urging residents to stay off the road so that emergency crews can work safely.
Speaker 1: Little Jeffrey is on a video call here, Little Jeffrey. Good morning, Little Jeffrey. Are you there? I don't can you hear Little Jeffrey. You can't see him either, snitz? Oh no, oh no, I'm sorry. I can't see a little I can see little Jeffrey. Old Jeffrey is stroking something of Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Let's go to some preseason football. We have tonight NFL preseason. We have the Steelers hosting the Jets at seven pm, and then we have the Broncos hosting the Packers at nine pm. Tomorrow, the Rounds will host the Bills one pm Eastern, and then you've got games all day and night. Dolphins will host the Giants at four pm, Patriots and the Eagles at seven pm, and the Cardinals and Cowboys for the late game tomorrow night, and then on Sunday you have the Titans hosting this Seahawks. So when does the regular season start? How many more preseason games do we have? Do we know?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 2: You know they can they cut them, they cut them down. Let's see when does it begin? Oh? I mean we have a chance to crown a new green iron. God, possibly there's only one. Jeffrey. September tenth is week one. It says, okay, timber tenth, You're only as good as your last season.
Speaker 5: I mean, I I came pretty close.
Speaker 2: That only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I hear that true.
Speaker 5: I've heard that saying Charlie, I've used that saying too so I said the first.
Speaker 3: TMZ is reporting that Perez Hilton will be allowed to see his kids in a supervised setting while he recuperates after his traumatic live stream self harm episode. His mom has temporary custody of three children, and has stated in newly released court documents a judge granted Perez's visitation with his kids, but it must be supervised by either a family member agreed upon by both sides.
Speaker 1: If you remember, these kids were in the house while he was doing that live strength. Think about that for a second. He's out there cutting himself, cutting his dong, cutting himself all over, streaming the whole thing.
Speaker 2: His children are in the house. You can't give those kids back to this. This maniac go.
Speaker 3: On box office for you this weekend. The sixth installment in the franchise, Insidious is out. Insidious Out of the further says it's a sequel to Insidious The Red Door.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Insidious one. I haven't seen any of the incities. They are so good. I'm excited for this one. I thought they were done.
Speaker 3: So aren't they scary movies? Yes, it's PG thirteen though, so how scary is it at PG thirteen?
Speaker 2: All the other ones are fantastic. Honestly, I think they're up there for me for good.
Speaker 3: Horror Flix Spa Weekend is also out. That's a comedy movie with Isla Fisher, Anna Faris and Leslie Mann. Mutiny is also out. That's the action thriller starring Jason Statham. And they're saying that the Spider Man movie will more than likely take the number one box office for the weekend once again, and then what else do we have? Congratulations to post Malone. He's engaged to his girlfriend Christy Lee, just one year after they debuted their romance. So Christy Lee is the girl. I think he's a kid with this girl. True, So congratulations. So that's on Rovers Morning, Glory.
Speaker 5: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 6: Watch it and listen live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 2: Well, we get direct access to all the spicy picks in your camera roll.
Speaker 5: Just kidding, am I Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 6: Today we do have the Friday Leftover me I actually had had.
Speaker 2: I was had to poll of Jeffery earlier. I had to pop in a cough drop have a little bit of a sore throat.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on, but we do have the Friday Leftovers coming up on r MG plus later today.
Speaker 2: We have a bunch of videos.
Speaker 1: We'll get to on the Friday Leftovers. If you're not an r MG plus subscriber, you can sign up at roverradio dot com so you can watch or listen live. I cann't see. Maybe maybe Snitzer can't see. We did make a change. I was fiddling with some stuff the other day. I was trying to fix something for Snitzer and I tested it. It was working. I don't know if it will work now though, and I don't let me try. Mitch Nuggets is is I'm good morning, Mitch Nuggets. Hello?
Speaker 2: How is everyone? Hey? What's happening? So I just wanted to give Jeffrey profs.
Speaker 8: So I usually don't get to listen live because I'm on the West Coast, But when I tuned in, he was he was giving it a go.
Speaker 2: I guess he got candle waxed trip on him.
Speaker 1: Look at that try, I guess in a very hot, very sexy manner by both Dougi and Crystal.
Speaker 8: Yes so, but but I I really loved him giving it the old college try leaning into it.
Speaker 2: So I have a suggestion for him.
Speaker 8: Out here on the West Coast, we have a lot of open relationships and things like that.
Speaker 2: So I think, I think this is this is this is a good idea.
Speaker 8: So Jeffrey has attained a certain level of celebrity that allows him to, you know, go out the motor.
Speaker 2: Boat chicks, you know, pick folks up.
Speaker 8: So now, Jeffrey, you can keep doing that, And I think everybody would love if you just popped a bunch of viagara, went out there and started motor boat and chicks.
Speaker 9: However, you're gonna You're gonna wait cutting out. However, what hold on?
Speaker 1: So you said, however what you were cutting out there for a second?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, sorry, I'm I'm on the lighter rail with the airport. However, Jeffrey, you would you have to be okay reciprocating and letting her also explore things. So if you could go out and motorboat all the chicks you want, you go out and have some you know, songs and SuDS and and and live your life, would you be okay if you were allowed to do that? Would you allow Mary Elizabeth to maybe, you know, explore some plenty of fishing.
Speaker 2: Interesting question, Jeffrey, are you down with this?
Speaker 5: You know, I think that's kind of waned, if you will. I've not gone to bars a whole lot anymore, you know. The last time I was at one, last time I was at one, I.
Speaker 2: Had a chance.
Speaker 5: I had the opportunity to do a little song instud at a bar like rafter my wrestling event last week. So that was the only time I had a chance to do a song inside. And I had a chance to sing tesla, well, the tesla version of the side singing.
Speaker 1: You can hook up with all these other chicks, is what he's saying now, Mitch Nuggets, would you be uh, would you be keen to having Jeffrey and his wife come out.
Speaker 2: And visit you on the West coast?
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, do a little wife swapping, a little.
Speaker 2: Swinging, you know, maybe sit in the corner.
Speaker 5: Oh, honestly, my wife is I in that swinging stuff. I've even approached that suffer there to see what she would say.
Speaker 2: She said, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: And he's good looking though, if she sees me.
Speaker 2: So I am.
Speaker 10: I am actually in an open relationship nice. And it's complicated, and there's a lot of communication involved, and and it's and it's not easy. But I think the key thing to focus on is all the fun that you could.
Speaker 8: Have if you are able to allow Mary Elizabeth to do the same thing you guys have been dating.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've been married for a long time, right, it's a long time.
Speaker 8: Your life has taken you in in a direction where, uh, you know, you have the opportunity to go out there and and and meet some.
Speaker 2: Ladies and have some fun.
Speaker 8: But you know, the price for entry on that is, you know, also letting your wife.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, and all and all in all honestly good as she's not into that kind of stuff. And honestly me, getting out to the West Coast, my car would probably wouldn't even make.
Speaker 2: It out of a county.
Speaker 8: No, well, I don't think you have to go up to the West Coast, but so I'll let you guys go. But Jeffrey, I just want to say, it was really nice to see you participating and having fun.
Speaker 1: So having a good time, all right, Mitch Nuggets, thank you. I appreciate it. Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Open relationship Mitch there. That would be a good nickname for him.
Speaker 1: Trying to get you into the into the lifestyle, into the swing. Yeah, so you've you've asked your wife about this before, But she says no.
Speaker 5: Not because I've I've told her, you know, when she'll asked me what we talked about the show, he said, we talked about the swinging couple, and blah blah blah. She said, you know, her normal reaction to you know that is sick. That's not my thing, blah blah blah. And I have to be respectful of that.
Speaker 1: My wife always encourages me if it's oh, please go ahead. He wouldn't last two two week stating one of these crazy chicks is what he tells me when Jeffrey swing.
Speaker 7: Open relationship means that you can go do your own thing, and she can be solo doing missionary with somebody else and you're not present, so she doesn't actually have to swing.
Speaker 2: She can just have sex.
Speaker 4: To her, that's just she's just very She was already doing that on Plenty of Fish. Yeah, you had to open that wound again, and I'm just saying she was already down with this. We're we kind of My wife and I kind of moved past that and everything. And the lucky thing for we're both lucky we're even still together. She still thinks of me as a price in a Crackerjack, her big bucket of Odish's beef and all that good stuff. So where'd you come up with these phrases?
Speaker 5: What the prize in a cracker Jack, her big bucket of Odish's beef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those exact words.
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, the prize of the cracker jeff box, of course, you know from the Crackerjack snack Okay, and we you know, like remember that episode of Family Management, Myrtle refers to Eddie as you know, where's that big bucket of Bodiesha's beef?
Speaker 2: And well, then forget about it, guys.
Speaker 5: I love Family Matters, though it's the TV show Family Matters, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, yeah, just I don't recall that particular I know that, So it's the uh Myrtle, Steve's cousin us use that line. Okay, all right, let me take a quick break. What do we have to give away today, Dougie, in just.
Speaker 3: A little while, our final four pack of tickets to the auto or the air show Cleveland.
Speaker 1: National Air Show air Show. All right, all right, we'll give away some airshow tickets in just a few minutes. I mentioned that the Friday Leftovers are coming up on r MG plus. We'll play a bunch of videos for you that Charlie has been curating and collecting all week long. We'll have those for you on r MG plus. If you're not an r MG plus subscribers, sign up at Rover radio dot com. She can watch or listen live as we get started over there. About ten minutes after we end the main show, you can watch or listen on the website or with a Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG Plus on the website roverradio dot com. So we'll start about ten minutes after we wrap everything up on the main show, but we have to come back wrap everything up on the main show and give some stuff away right when we come back. Hang on, all right, we're gonna rap everything up into a few minutes. We'll give them stuff away. Jeffrey, how you feeling with a wax all over your nips? Still smell like wax? Still smell like wax. Okay, Charlie, I sent you a link to an article I saw something.
Speaker 2: Do you do you ever do this? Sometimes I'll see something.
Speaker 1: I'll save it, I'll bookmark it, and I'll go that would be kind of cool, like travel is for you know, like oh I might want to go there, or I might want to do this or whatever.
Speaker 2: You ever do that?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: You got hot up? His My mic is not okay, there you go? Yes? Was your question? Do I? I said, yeah, I look at things all the time.
Speaker 1: He save stuff like, I'll save stuff and then I won't even think about it. And then like a year later, or two years later, I go like, oh, yeah, that was cool, and maybe maybe I'll go check that out. That's I think that's time you ended up in Alaska that car thing, that car launch. I saved it and never thought i'd go. And then I was like, oh, it's come up, I should actually go to that. And then sure, yeah, so I saw this, you could just I don't know me, you can put up this page or whatever.
Speaker 2: I saw this this.
Speaker 1: Thing and it was like the world's greatest sleeper trains. Now I've never been on a sleeper train before, but I was reading this article and I go, oh, yeah, this looks kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Like here's one this Britannic Explorer.
Speaker 1: You go through England and Wales and you have like a train car and it's uh with a bed, it's like.
Speaker 2: A little hotel room. I go, that looks kind of cool.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, maybe I'll take B two on this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I've done I've done this exact thing.
Speaker 2: I've looked up.
Speaker 1: There was one that I wanted to go from I think Vancouver, I think Vancouver or Seattle to uh bamf BAMF Park in Canada.
Speaker 2: And I was like that looks sick.
Speaker 1: It's like this looks like this, And I was like two or three day train riding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was I looked this because I looked this up.
Speaker 1: I go, oh, let me let me look this one up and see what this is all about. And they had a nice, a nice trip. It was I don't remember if it was three nights or four nights. And you're you know, that could be kind of cool get away and they have a dining cars it looks nice or serving you drinks and champagne or whatever. You must have come to the same conclusion that I came to after you looked at yours. Mine wasn't even this nice, and yeah, go ahead, I definitely will not be doing this. The price for doing this twenty two thousand dollars a person per person, so her person, the one I was looking up was much cheaper looking train. It's so cool, but not less level of niceness, and it was still like six or seven thousand dollars, Like, oh, well, that's just.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do that. Who would do this? Whoo in there right, who would pay this kind of money to do this?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a train in Japan, I believe it's called the Seven Stars, and you have to get on a wait list to even be able to purchase a ticket aboard this train. And it is thousands upon thousands of dollars. Once you are accepted and you are able to buy tickets.
Speaker 1: Yes, I acts twenty eight passengers per trip and is fully booked years and advanced.
Speaker 2: The one in Japan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is my dream, is to go on a sleeper train ride for days.
Speaker 1: I did it before. Growing up, we went to California from Ohio. I think I'm guessing both ways. I was really young, but it's just an Amtrak and we had like the Amtrak, they had rooms at the time, but they were small.
Speaker 2: It was nothing like this, and it was it was cool. I must have looked at it.
Speaker 1: It's just like I did you go, Oh, that'd be like a cool trip for you and the girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Or for me and the wife. I had no.
Speaker 1: Idea that it was going to be that expensive, and I just I don't know who could possibly do that.
Speaker 2: I thought it might be. I thought it would be like a.
Speaker 1: Fancy hotel price or something, you know, for like, I thought it would be like maybe a thousand bucks a night or something. It's just still expensive, but twenty thousand dollars per person. That's Vancouver one to that park that I'm talking about. That one isn't you can do that? Roe for that one and looks cool. It's not this cool, but it's cool.
Speaker 2: They have.
Speaker 1: Here's one. It's in Canada. It's called the Canadian is what it's called. I don't know how much that costs more information. Yeah, I clicked through and cause I saved this, I don't know, maybe about three weeks ago or something, and I'm like, oh, let me see and I'll try that. Maybe I could do that like next year or something. And then I came back. I go, you got to be kidding me. Twenty two Who does that? First of all, a train is like the worst way to travel. I think, like, and you're not traveling for a reason, you're just traveling around just a crazy I don't know, you could do the Rocky Mountaineer train. That's the one two days, one night. I also actually the weird thing about that train. I don't think you sleep on it. Do you go to a hotel?
Speaker 2: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 1: So you get on it, you ride for the day, and then you go to a hotel. That was what was different, and that one's only three thousand a person two days. My god. So you're just riding around on a train during the day. You don't even have your own bedroom the train, and it's three thousand a person. Yeah, but you're going through look at the look at the image. I mean, you're going through the mountains. It's sweet.
Speaker 2: It would be awesome, but very expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I bet that that gets like, you know, after an hour, you're like, okay seeing them aut you definitely wouldn't. You'd fly out of there too. You just go the one way, so it'd be you'd be six grand for you too. And then for two days on a train. Man, if you try to book like an Amtrak, it's way more expensive than flying.
Speaker 2: I don't know why would anyone ever do it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think the idea of train travel sounds fun, sounds kind of neat, but then you actually do it and you're just like on a Greyhound bus basically, and you're just like, oh, this is it. This is what we're doing. And it's also so much more expensive than flying. And I think when you go to other countries, like when I went to Japan, their trains were moving. That bullet train was sweet as well. It was awesome, it was cool. Wasn't that much money and you're not on it overnight?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: No? No, but it was just to get around.
Speaker 1: We're using the train like, but I'm not saying just around town like a subway, saying like actually on a train going from I think we went to city the city, Tokyo to Osaka or whatever. It was awesome and we got there quick and it was cheap. And then you get home, You're like, I want to keep doing trains and you look it up. You're like going to Chicago from here, hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I've looked up to go to Colorado. There's places and I'm like it is thousands.
Speaker 1: Of dollars days the one way, worse experience and more of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Frozen Embryo says we're over. If the Backstring Boys were performing, you'd pay for sure. Okay, let's see here, d what do we have to give away today?
Speaker 3: Our last four pack of tickets to the Cleveland National Air Show presented by Discount Drug Mart is happening Labor Day weekend, which is September fifth, six and seventh at Berke Lakefront Airport. It'll feature the US Navy Blue Angels, US Air Force F twenty two Raptor demonstration, and the Altis Air Force based Demo team. Tickets and parking are available only in advance online at Cleveland Airshow dot Com. No gate sales. Just a reminder, so get your tickets now or win them on the show.
Speaker 1: Caller thirty eight six six yo, Rover, good luck to you. Eight sixty six nine sixty seven six' eighty three. Seven we'll give those tickets to caller THIRTY i mentioned it. Before The Friday leftovers coming up in just a few minutes ON rmg. Plus if you're not a, subscriber sign up right now at roverradio dot com and you can watch our listen. Live we'll have a bunch of videos for you That charlie has been collecting all. Week we'll play a bunch of those for. You sign up at roverradio dot. Com then you can watch her listen on the website or with The Rover radio app on your, phone your, tablet or YOUR. Tv but sign up on the website roverradio Dot com will start over there in about ten. Minutes if you're not joining us over. There we'll be back on the main show Live monday morning of a great day and a great. Weekend It's Rover's Morning. Glory, Bye Rover's Morning. Glory