Speaker 1: Your question.
Speaker 2: That might seem kind of negative, but we're you know, we always talk about how you got to have something to look forward to in life. There's something you got to look forward to, whether it's Valentine's Day out, whether it's lunch with your friend at Chee Cheese later today, whether it is going to the gym. Maybe you're headed to Snap Fitness later on today. Maybe you're looking forward to a nap. Maybe you're looking forward to your husband being out of town and you have the house to yourself. What are you looking forward to? Well, we always asked that, but I was telling the guys yesterday I have a meeting with our financial planner, and this is I am not a financial guy. I don't get most of what they talk about. I find myself looking at my watch during the financial planning session and they're like, well, you take the roth Ira and you double that with the four to H one K and then you drop in another account of.
Speaker 1: You know whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know the terms and it's hard and I know it's important, but I am not looking forward to the meeting with the financial planner.
Speaker 1: What are you not looking looking forward?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: Send a text? It's just for fun.
Speaker 2: We're not trying to be negative, but we're just saying, you know, you got something going on. What are you not looking forward to? And the funny you're the better a root canal. Absolutely get that your sister's birthday party because you can't stand her husband.
Speaker 1: That's a funny. One.
Speaker 2: Yes, so send me a text to Katie WB one five three nine two one, or we got some on Facebook.
Speaker 3: We have one on Facebook.
Speaker 4: One person said, Lisa coming back to Minnesota in March. We're spending February in Florida. I love Minnesota, but April would be better to head home.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 4: I sign up for again for the La Marathon. Why do I keep doing this? Which is what every marathon person says. You're like, I'm never going to do.
Speaker 3: It again, and then you sign up. Then you do forget about the pain.
Speaker 4: Another person, Emily, said, I sign up for one hundred and fifty mile bike ride in June.
Speaker 1: WHOA Why did I do that? Not looking forward to it?
Speaker 4: Not looking forward to it. Curtis says, I'm not looking forward to the ice melting. I need a few more weekends of ice fishing.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh that's good one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find ones that are.
Speaker 1: Fun, Mailey, what are you not looking forward to?
Speaker 5: So? I feel so I've said this in this year, I would like to buy a house, and I'm sure there is joy to be found in buying a house and the process.
Speaker 3: That comes with that.
Speaker 5: I am not looking forward to literally any part of that process whatsoever. All I want to do is scroll on Zillow and heart houses that I think are cute and then do nothing.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you don't want to actually physically go walk through the houses.
Speaker 3: I probably should. I probably should do that.
Speaker 1: Go to some open houses?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, how do you do that? You just walk in? You can go to open houses on your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, you walk in and that doesn't look anything like.
Speaker 3: We can't do that, but I will go with you. Now. I want to be like a character.
Speaker 1: A character.
Speaker 5: I want to walk into the open house and pretend that, like I, you know, am the CEO of a nonprofit organized.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're so weird, But what are you not looking forward to?
Speaker 6: Alyssa has her cousin's baby shower coming up, and when we go to Jersey, I just don't want to be the guy because nobody, nobody knows me there. It's a bunch of her extended family. Some's gonna be in the corner like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, congrats, congrats, but they're gonna be like this Alsa's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: What are you not looking forward to? We got some text messages already. Here's one, I'm gonna sell my old car and buy a car and buy a new one.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Here's one my besties diaper party. She just had a baby almost two years ago and it is gonna have her third one in like four weeks or so.
Speaker 4: Jeez, I only got one kind of thing for children. I didn't think you keep getting to have parties when you have multiple.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking forward to driving from Woodberry to Duluth and back for work today. Here's a teacher. I'm not looking forward to parent teacher conferences tonight after a day of teaching and never think about that, Yeah, you never think about how the teachers don't like those either.
Speaker 5: Probably right, and like your whole day and then you have to stay there for like five more hours.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking forward to taking my son back to daycare. I work from home. My husband's and laid off since September, so I have had him home with me the last few months, and I love it. Not looking forward to cataract surgery next week. I'm only forty six. What are you not looking forward to? Send me a text to katiewb one.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people on the Facebook post also saying something that Dave posted about on his Instagram story, picking up piles of dog poop because that snow. It's about to melt this week and there's gonna be poop all over the yacht And it's.
Speaker 1: The worst text for ever. Yes, it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Still, are we meant to get like another polar of war text? Again?
Speaker 1: We will? Oh it's not spring.
Speaker 2: No, seriously. If you're new here and you're thinking, oh look at this, it's spring, we've broken. Now it will get cold again, maybe not as cold as it was a week or two ago, italyot cold again, So I'm not looking forward to that. There you go, Okay, gotcha? What are you not looking forward to? Here's a weird one. My baby daddy disappointing my kids by showing up empty handed or even at all for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Oh why did you have a child with such a dough head?
Speaker 5: Come on now, sin says, potty training my toddler. He's not interested in it.
Speaker 2: They're not until they are. I do not I don't remember how we did it. But they're not until they are. And then it's like all of a sudden, the light bulb goes off. Wanting to hear I'm not looking forward to going to lunch with my coworker. She smacks when she eats. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: This text at Katie WB one says I'm not looking forward to confronting our contractor that's doing a crappy job. Good luck, Yeah one funny. I'm not looking forward to pooping at work today. Their toilet paper socks well valid valid? Okay, what are you not