Speaker 1: It's one on one point three, Katie w K.
Speaker 2: It is almost weekend. They are saying that this weekend is going to be warm ish, but next weekend is going to be very cold. Next weekend is gonna like middle of next week is going to turn like bitter cold ten below yet, but like a high of twenty five starting next Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Well, belly aching about it. I'm not even gonna be here.
Speaker 3: You're going to Disney, the.
Speaker 4: Disney World and Graceland. Baby, it'll be nice and warm. Yesterday on the show, we did give to the Max. We were encouraging you to donate to Christmas Wish and we have a little total here vance.
Speaker 1: I got a number, and can I get a drum roll?
Speaker 5: Thanks to you, yesterday we raised two three and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: For an informal, little casual thing. Over two thousand dollars. All of it goes to Christmas Wish. That'll be like the price of one wish right there. That's usually going to cover about one wish depending on what we do. So thank you very much for that one. And we will be doing more fundraisers and suggestions to donate coming up on Katie to be Christmas WAT starts in a couple of weeks. We sometimes you got something going on this weekend. He just needs a little good juju, a little good vibes, and that's what Lauren is looking for. Hi, Lauren, Hi, Yeah, good sending Lauren good vibes, good juju this weekend, because you've got something going on this weekend makes you a little bit nervous.
Speaker 3: Tell me about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you know, I've been listening to you guys for years, listen every morning, and I'm just honestly looking to some positive vibes because this weekend I'm working with the surgeon who actually is known to be kind of a douche.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so this so are you Are you doing surgery? Tell me what what the surgery? I'm doing surgery. That's like I played golf or I'm going to the mall. She throws out, I'm doing you're also doctor, surgeon? What's the story.
Speaker 6: I'm doing a surgical fellowship and that means that you know, I'm already a doctor, but I'm working on my specialty. Okay, this is a cardiology rotation and this is my first time working with him. And you know this doctor is already a specialist, and.
Speaker 2: He's been around forever, and he's kind of a turd about everything, and he's like, you know, I guess I guess I would kind of like my cardiologist to be a turd and very picky, because I wouldn't want somebody who's like, you know, they're going to Marlboro light, hanging out their lips, they're playing on their phone, they're well, they go to scalpel in their other hand.
Speaker 4: But it is funny that he's a cardiologist and he doesn't have a good heart, you know, oh.
Speaker 6: Like super harsh. He actually makes people cry.
Speaker 1: Afterwards, Oh geez, are you serious?
Speaker 2: So you so this weekend sometime you'll be I don't know how the whole thing works. Whether you go, I'm picturing like, okay, you do a surgery, it's like close them nurse and the nurse s ditches everything up because I watch a lot of TV. Yeah, and then you go you do scrubs, you peel off the rubber gloves and you go, oh that was a rough one. Yeah, and then you wash up, or you go you take a break, go let Wendy's for lunch, and you come back. And so so it is you're doing surgeries this weekend with this turd of a.
Speaker 6: Doctor exactly, and I just really need.
Speaker 3: Well we are sending, first of all, thanks for what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that that is so, you know, it's so important and so you know, to dedicate your life to you know, you become a doctor. I don't know how it works. You become a doctor and then you like specialize in something like you know, footwear, footwear, footwear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a specialty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, footwear, yes.
Speaker 2: Family physician slash footwear yes. So well, good luck, I mean sure, good vibrations.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I hope that he's not a douche to you, but like it seems like he is. Do you have like a plan of order on how you're going to deal with it if he's rude to you?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm I just go in the back and cry.
Speaker 5: I mean you kind of have to. I feel not go back and cry, but I kind of deal with it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's part of part of growing the thick skin.
Speaker 5: And I guess doctor medical school, but not school because you're already a doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's very long days, so it's better to just deal with it.
Speaker 7: And move on.
Speaker 2: Have a big old bottle of wine waiting for you at home when you get done. Doctor, you know, good luck. I think it'll turn out fine. Get tell you what. I've got your number. We'll call you on Monday to see how doctor turd treated you. Okay, he might be listening, going that's me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Just don't slip and you know, drop a scalpel or something, because then he'll get real mad.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you this one.
Speaker 2: There are people texting in guessing who the doctor is that you're talking about. I will not name any names. I'm not going down nut.
Speaker 7: I don't care about my job.
Speaker 2: Good call, all right, doctor, Thanks for doing this, and have a good weekend. Sending you positive vibes. We'll talk to you maybe if you're around on Monday.
Speaker 6: Okay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So whatever you're doing this weekend, you're not the only one who's a little bit nervous about it.
Speaker 5: So somebody texted said, I'm a registered nurse and I've worked with residents. I can tell you from my experienced surgeons are awful to their young I guess young people people coming up under them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get a text has said cardiologists are the worst, really, and I'm glad they're bad. I want somebody who is a stickler for details when they're making micro stitches in my aorda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can be a stickler for details and still be kind about it, like hey, good job, let's fix it and do it this way instead, versus like you dummy.
Speaker 2: I would be the I would be the hard ass cardiologist because I want my patients to have a good survival rate.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know what, I don't hurt your feelings, but you did that wrong and they're gonna die.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can do that better next time, shall we? You doing okay, We'll be right back on. Katie WB gets your folding tickets. We're gonna get you. This is super cool. You need to go do something different. We'll get you foling, football and bowling. We'll give you a little quiz and get you the folding tickets coming up next all along with them. We got no phonem your Friday coming up in about.
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes and search day Ryan TV.
Speaker 2: It is for Friday. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go the gym later then I can go flying this afternoon.
Speaker 9: You want to go flying with me this afternoon. I'm busy this until three until five. You want to come along with No, I'm busy.
Speaker 1: I'm going on a date going flying with Dave. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to. Jenny ever go. Yeah, I would go.
Speaker 4: Dave's just like, wow, Hey, you want to go. It's happening in twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I can't go.
Speaker 3: You have a date, this happen.
Speaker 1: I have a date.
Speaker 3: This is a big day.
Speaker 2: So you're you're going to the pottery for your date. Yes, it's just date number four with the same fella.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to uh play mini golf with my date, and then right after that, I'm going to be in this thing called fashion Fest which is benefiting Children's Masonic Hospital something like that. Yeah, and so I'm going to walk in a fashion show tonight. So That's what I'm doing tonight.
Speaker 3: So iconic know that is super cool.
Speaker 2: We all did it last year and I just not I'm not available to do it this time. Yeah, but Bailey was this is very sweet, very You're so human and down to earth. You're like, I'm nervous about walking around and not knowing a lot of people. It's kind of like going to a big giant party where you don't know really anybody. Yeah, and it's like there's all kinds of media people and it's like, you know, it's it's one of those fashion shows that it's all like Jason Matheson or Alicia Lewis or Morgan Wolf and that type of thing. And I'm going to tell you, they all know who you are. You don't think they know who you are. You're on a big old radio station. You go up to Morgan Wolf and she will be absolutely charming.
Speaker 3: She hand me her coat.
Speaker 4: I just think it's the thing that I don't know makes me so nervous about it is that I know I might know their face, but I probably don't know their name for some of them, or I know exactly who they are, And in my brain, I'm like, well they don't know who I am.
Speaker 3: They do.
Speaker 4: So last year I at least got to walk behind day of the whole time same Dave would talk to people.
Speaker 1: You were gone talking to other people a little bit more. But now I'm going to be by myself. What are you calling? See if the answer, are you calling a celebrity? She didn't answer. She didn't answer. She's probably isn't she doing something right now?
Speaker 3: Start on television right now? So she's on television.
Speaker 2: The local media people they not only they know who you are, but they're all very sweet and charming. And everybody there is also looking around, going who do we talk to?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I met Major there last year from five. He was very charming. We had a nice conversation.
Speaker 4: I also think, in addition to like not knowing who these people are really and feeling awkward talking to them, I have come to the realization and conclusion that I own poor people clothes. So all of my clothes are the kinds of clothes that poor people wear.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't wear your own clothes though, right, Well.
Speaker 4: I mean when you're walking around and like mingling, you are wearing your own clothes, and then everyone else is wearing like expensive clothes. They all have like they're put together. They have nice pieces that are all styled well, and their hair is done well and their makeup's done well.
Speaker 1: And then I'm there, who's.
Speaker 4: Like Marrik, Hey, I'm pretty checking over and I live in a one bedroom apartment in this this shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got a hole in it on the bottom.
Speaker 3: Cigarette burns in her shirt.
Speaker 1: So I just look like.
Speaker 4: The warm pea person in the group, like, oh God, here comes Bailey.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop running yourself down like that.
Speaker 1: I guess it makes It's in my brain the whole time that I'm there.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, you're warm and you're human and you're real and you're charming. I forget the charming part. I didn't certainly not charming anyway. Fashion fests tonight, and if you see Bailey out there, go say hi to her.
Speaker 1: Please show me the.
Speaker 2: Lonely girl playing with her straw and they're drink in the corner, stirring nervously. Played a little game here. It's called foling. And here's the way it's gonna work. This is actually really cool. We're gonna send you to the Folding Warehouse. It is downtown in the Warehouse District. It is a combination of football and bowling.
Speaker 1: It's super dupic cool.
Speaker 2: So call me if you want to get We'll get you a lane for two hours for up to ten people, and you get to foll for free. It's you throw the football at the bowling pins and then it's kind of like bags and acts throwing. It's just one of those trendy kind of new little activity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, food drinks, obviously, bragging rights and plus I don't know whenever you want to go. But they have like big screens, so if there's a game going on, there's always some type of game. Oh yeah, I don't even got to just be football that you're watching. So it's a good old time.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: If you want to play, then call me at six y five to one nine eight nine KDLGB.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make this really easy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do what is heavier, So give us a warm up round while people are calling at six five one nine eight nine KDWGB.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dave, what weighs more one bowling pin or a duck?
Speaker 2: Ducks are pretty light being a bird that flies because they have hollow bones. I'm gonna say a bowling pin weighs more than a duck.
Speaker 4: Correct, it does, And that baffled me when I found that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's only weighs like two pounds.
Speaker 3: Well, they got to be able to fly, yeah, hollow bones.
Speaker 1: Hollow bones. Dave.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, do you have another one?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: What weighs more five bowling pins or a gallon of milk?
Speaker 2: Okay, a gallon of milk. I know this one because I know what a gallon of milk weighs. It weighs about the same as a gallon of water, which weighs about six pounds. So I'm gonna say bowling pins definitely way more correct.
Speaker 4: Five bowling pins weigh about seventeen pounds, and a gallon of milk weighs about eight pounds.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, very good.
Speaker 1: Are very nice.
Speaker 2: We have somebody on the phone here who is ready to play for folding on Folding Friday. Hello, Ashley, h What do you got going on this weekend?
Speaker 3: Anything fun?
Speaker 8: I'm going to the Gophers hockey game.
Speaker 1: Oh very nice, Go you Gophers, Oh you Gophers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bailey's going to give you a little quiz for the folding Friday.
Speaker 4: All right, what weighs more five bowling pins or one concrete block?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with the bowling cretain.
Speaker 1: Try again, concrete.
Speaker 2: Block, one concrete Wow, you did it, good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do they weigh bowling pins?
Speaker 4: Five bowling pins is about seventeen pounds, and one concrete block is about thirty pounds.
Speaker 9: Can you need to do some squats? Find yourself concrete, hold on, actually have fun at Foling Friday. Can you hold for a second?
Speaker 3: Please, thank you, thank you. Let's go to Jose. Good morning, Jose, good morning. What are the big plans this weekend? Jose?
Speaker 8: Oh, not just so far, but we're gonna find something to get into you.
Speaker 3: There you go, all right, here we go with your quiz. Good luck, Jose.
Speaker 1: All right, Jose.
Speaker 4: What weighs more six bowling pins or a gold bar?
Speaker 3: Oh god?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: How big is the gold bar?
Speaker 1: Like your gold standard? A standard gold bar?
Speaker 6: Okay, hmm, I'll go gold block.
Speaker 4: Correct, a gold bar weighs seven more pounds?
Speaker 1: Oo, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job, Jose, very old one moment, have a good weekend. And finally for Folding Friday, this is the Foling Warehouse. I would say, get over there and do something different this weekend. You've been going to the same brewery, playing cards with the same people your entire life. Go to the Folding Warehouse and take them along. Okay, here we go. This is Mollie. Hi, Molly, Hi, what do you got going this weekend?
Speaker 3: Molly?
Speaker 10: Nothing much.
Speaker 6: The wedding tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Actually very nice.
Speaker 4: That's actually lovely, okay, Molly, what weighs more?
Speaker 1: Three bowling pins or a house cat? Three bowling try again?
Speaker 6: A house cat?
Speaker 1: A house cat does?
Speaker 8: That's a pretty big cat.
Speaker 1: I mean that.
Speaker 4: Cat, well, three six nine nine nine pounds for three bowling pins, and usually I think cats do weigh I looked it up and they say usually over ten pounds for a cat.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe you. I know Yer's probably about twenty seven pounds.
Speaker 1: I mean a cat that was like nineteen pounds. That was a big fuck.
Speaker 2: Coast one fat cat, Mollie. Please hold Folding Friday. Thanks to the Folding Warehouse for setting us up with that. We appreciated. Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd w B. All right, bentley Ville opens up this weekend. It is up in Duluth. I've never been, but I've heard it is like a really cool Christmasy kind of a destination and there's like you know, treats and Santa and Missus claws and lights, lights, lights everywhere. So bentley Ville opens up this weekend. If you want to make the drive up to Duluth to check that out.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber helped a guy who was stranded on the side of the road the other day with his car.
Speaker 3: Are you Justin Bieber?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Just yesterday.
Speaker 1: Man, I didn't know you.
Speaker 3: Do you really want to know?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately we didn't get to see like exactly how he helped. But this man was on the side of the road with his hood popped. Justin Bieber shows up. Thankfully, he was like recording it or else you wouldn't believed him.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. Maybe Justin helped him fix his car. How cool is that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: That is kind of cool. The guy was like just like blown away, super happy. Cynthia or Cynthia Arrivo said it was her instinct to protect Auri on a Grande at that premiere when that weirdo jumped out at him.
Speaker 1: I was really thinking, I just wanted to make sure my friend was safe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm sure he didn't mean his home, but I just you never know what those things and I wanted to make sure that she was okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my first Nancy and Wicked.
Speaker 4: If you are planning on seeing it this weekend, it's got a huge opening weekend prediction, about one hundred and fifty million dollars and it's right now, it's at a ninety seven percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes from audiences at preview screenings, and it's going to break the record for best start for a movie based on a Broadway musical.
Speaker 1: Wow, I saw it.
Speaker 4: I would not give it ninety seven percent. That's just my humble opinion. Though, would you give it though, like out of one hundred percent? Mmmmm, seventy okay, sixty five.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm maybe a tougher critics. So if you've seen it, text in let me know what you thought. Five three ninety two one, because I think I am an outlier for sure, and a lot of people I know really like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was just not my thing. I like the first one better.
Speaker 2: And that's fine. Yeah, you can totally do do that, whatever your opinion. Yeah, the NFL teamed up with Hallmark for the second straight year. Saturday's Countdown to Christmas movie is holiday touchdown of Buffalo Bill's story. Also, this looks pretty cool and on Netflix right now streaming is one shot with Ed Sheeran. Yes, the concept is one continuous cameras shot for one hour as Ed tours New York City and performs his greatest hits. I think that's really cool. It is the same director who did Adolescence. Is also shot in one long camera shot, no cuts, no retakes, no doovers.
Speaker 1: Which is so cute to me. I love that. I want to see that. So it's cuffing seasons. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Everyone's finding a boo to shack up with for the holidays, and that's including Katie Perry. She has holiday plans with her new boo, Justin Trudeau, and we've seen them together out and about. She's still on her tour right now. She has two more weeks of her lifetimes tour in Asia, I believe, so China, one night in Japan, et cetera, et cetera. But then after that she is flying home to be with Justin Trudeau for Christmas and then through the New Year. And an insider said, Justin is just a much happier person now and he's intrigued with Katie.
Speaker 1: They have fun together.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I would be all that thrilled if someone said, like, oh, yeah, you're new man, he's intrigued by you. Does that mean I'm like a testing it? Out on you seem like science experience.
Speaker 2: That is a compliment. Yeah, I was like, oh, I'm intrigued by her. Well, there's probably a lot of other things. I'm like, you know, I like her because she's funny and sexy and smarter whatever.
Speaker 3: But I'm also intrigued by her. That's a good thing, baby, all right.
Speaker 2: A couple of more here before we get into no Phone screen or Friday Chivvy Chase, who most of us know, maybe not from Saturday Night Live, where he got his start being famous, but from the legendary vacation movies. He did one season with Saturday Night Live, and then he left, and here in this documentary he says it was a mistake to leave after one season.
Speaker 3: I am Chevy Chase, you're not.
Speaker 1: And here's a look of the trailer for my new documentary.
Speaker 3: Chevy Chase. Exciting and talented, very very funny, ready to say something sarcastic or edgy.
Speaker 1: He's the active who you love. Was a mistake to leave SNL. When Hollywood wants you, they're pretty good at Chevy had massive movie star hits, and then of course he went downhill from there. Would you work with him again?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding me.
Speaker 1: It's Chevy Chase.
Speaker 3: I am who I am, and I like who I am? He sounds old. He looks really old.
Speaker 9: He is really old at this He's got to be seventy five, seventy He's not that old.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean that's old, but he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Britney Spears is being weird again, you guys.
Speaker 4: Paparazzi snapped photos of her leaving a wine bar and she walked her car carrying a champagne flute full of wine. She put on a fake accent to complain on her Instagram how she can't go anywhere without paparazzi harassing her, and she said that they're all really mean and accuse them.
Speaker 1: I'm selling only.
Speaker 4: The worst photos of her, but they're also like noticing, Oh, her face looks physically like bloated.
Speaker 1: She looks really clearly different.
Speaker 4: I don't know, she looks the same to me, but I just think it is a weird thing to just walk out of a wine bar with wine in tow to your car.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Why are you being l She lives in Britney World with Britney rules.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed.
Speaker 2: A couple of comments on you are saying that you give Wicked for good. Yes, you said to seventy five percent. I would say like a seventy seventy percent. Rotten Tomatoes gives it a ninety seven percent. There are some reviews here via text at Katie WB. One agree with you, Bailey Part two was great, good songs, It just felt rushed, not as good as the first one. I would give it. This one says I would give it eighty two percent. Another one says I saw it, I loved it. I'd give it a ninety. Yeah, I'm Wicked for good one thousand percent. And somebody else Bailey Jay, it was amazing and.
Speaker 1: I totally like respect and I agree that it was.
Speaker 4: It was exciting, it was entertaining, costuming was great, there were some good songs in it. I just thought it was disjointed, a lot of short scenes that took forever to happen. There was just a it was pacing was so weird. But whatever, it was still wicked and I will probably see it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, very good. It's Friday.
Speaker 1: It's Friday.
Speaker 2: No phone screen or Friday starts right now on KDWB. Next fifteen minutes is chaotic and fun and unpredictable as we answer the phones and put you on the radio to say whatever you want. Now, we had a lot of luck last time with time callers only. Yeah, so I'm going to suggest that if you are a regular caller, you can call if you want to. But we really had a good time with like first time callers, so I'll leave it up to your own discretion. If you've got something you really need to get out, I'd love to put you on. If you're brand new, call me six' five one nine eight NINE. Ktwb we'll get you on the. Radio we don't screen the phone. Calls we answer them, live so let them ring for five minutes or whatever it takes until we pick you up and you'll be on the. Radio and then the rules, are of, course no. Swearing you do have to be at least sixteen years, old no shout, outs and no plugging Your, instagram your, business your yard, sale your community theater production or anything like.
Speaker 5: That AND i think you got to BE i don't know if you said this older than. Sixteen, yeah you can at least sixteen years. Older you break any of the, rules you will hear this sound and we will cut you off in the kindest way. Possible all, right you're ready for no phone Screener. Friday let's get, Started, katie will you Beat you're up? First what's your name, Right?
Speaker 7: Jessey?
Speaker 3: Jesse what's?
Speaker 8: Up if you remember?
Speaker 10: ME i was Rex fondo At Boo bash when we.
Speaker 3: WAIT i SURE i saw.
Speaker 2: YOU i saw you and your partner out in the, hallway AND i, said oh my, GOD i get to Get of COURSE i remember, You.
Speaker 6: JESSE i was wondering those get the pictures of?
Speaker 8: Me who TOOK i didn't see them On?
Speaker 3: Instagram, OKAY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know send Me send me an Email Dave ryan At. Katie would you beat dot? Comment i'll look for him for. You, okay sounds.
Speaker 8: GOOD i remember we took him on your.
Speaker 1: Phone they're probably still.
Speaker 2: There they're probably still. There send me an, Email Dave RYAN A. Kati would you beat dot Com jess And i'll Take. Harry, okay so, good thank, you thank.
Speaker 3: You do you Think i'm ashamed to go home With? Storla is that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Itt what the line?
Speaker 1: Is forget about?
Speaker 3: It forget about? It? Uh, katie w be no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name, hey my name Is. Lucas what's?
Speaker 7: Up, Hey SO i wanted to talk about my wife just had a, kid and we're having arguments about nighttime. Feeding AND i don't feel as IF.
Speaker 3: I need to do the two am or three am, one but like the.
Speaker 9: Ten pm, One i'm completely fine doing.
Speaker 1: That but she's having a lot of problems with my way of.
Speaker 2: Thinking why do you not want to do the two and three BECAUSE i worked at six am and she's on maternity, leave so she's not. Able she she can you, know her sleep can be. Different, Absolutely, god it's been so long Since i've been in that situation in.
Speaker 1: This, Room i'm.
Speaker 2: Going to, say maybe split it up a little, bit because even though she can sleep in and she's on maternity, leave she's. Exhausted she's just so she is so. Tired, YEAH i would say maybe get up maybe maybe once or twice three times a.
Speaker 3: Week maybe do. THAT i don't. Know bailey didn't have any.
Speaker 4: SPARS i MEAN i, DON'T i, don't BUT i feel bad for. HER i, mean she's the one THAT'S i assume is she breastfeeding.
Speaker 3: A little, bit a little bit here and.
Speaker 1: THERE i, mean BECAUSE i can't imagine. Breastfeeding that sounds. Exhaustible i'll tell you.
Speaker 2: What keep your radio on because somebody will call in and give you some feedback and maybe they will side with, you and maybe they will not side with. You no phone screen Or. Friday you're on the. Radio what's your?
Speaker 3: Name? Kayla? Hi? Kyla what's? Up?
Speaker 10: Until i'm going to break a?
Speaker 11: Rule but shout out To Iceandy Middle school.
Speaker 3: Staff i'll accept.
Speaker 1: It she acknowledge that she was breaking a.
Speaker 3: Rule i'll accept that.
Speaker 11: Staff, Ever so if you're listening From Iceandy Middle, school go blue.
Speaker 8: Jackets it's a great day to be a blue.
Speaker 1: Jacket a blue. Jacket thank, You? Kayla six seven?
Speaker 2: Baby, okay shut, Up KATIE wb you're on no phone screen Or.
Speaker 3: Friday what's your? Name? Tory? Okay Hi, Tory Corey, Tory Corey Tory. Tory.
Speaker 10: OH i just wanted to call and, say.
Speaker 9: You do need to be, prepared plan a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of a.
Speaker 2: Plan AND i think sometimes people are so surprised that they're on the radio that they just kind of lose their whole sense of what they called.
Speaker 1: For, yeah that's.
Speaker 2: Me most it is we turned the. Microphone where AM? I katie w you, Beat no phone Screener. Friday what's your?
Speaker 3: Name, well good morning day and.
Speaker 1: Friends Is Uncle daddy just calling to say it is beautiful frosting? Morning handled? Daddy, okay you know?
Speaker 3: WHAT i got a red nick word of today for. Y'all let's let's hear.
Speaker 9: It it's a Mayonnaise mayonnaisei's a lot of people, here.
Speaker 1: MAYONNAISE a lot of.
Speaker 10: People.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 3: GUYS i love you so.
Speaker 1: Much keep it.
Speaker 3: Real, YEAH i don't get that.
Speaker 1: MAYONNAISE a lot of.
Speaker 3: People thank, You Uncle? Daddy all, right thank.
Speaker 1: You you don't get. IT i don't get.
Speaker 4: It it's, like, man there's a lot of people, here. MAYISE i Thought Uncle daddy was. FUNNY i Liked Uncle. DADDY i hope he calls Every friday. Too, okay no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 7: Melissa today is my birthday AND i was just hoping you guys to sing Me happy.
Speaker 8: Birthday?
Speaker 12: Sure should we do birthday to? You tay to? Birthday Stevie?
Speaker 5: Wonder happy birthday To, yeah happy.
Speaker 1: Birthday there's so many birthday. Songs how's? That does that sounds?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 3: Yeah CAN i Give Vonton? Bailey WHAT i mean happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday but, yeah, yeah, yeah for what she, said that's what she, wanted all, Right, katie would you be you're on the? Radio no phone Screener. Friday what's your?
Speaker 3: Name? Rachel what's?
Speaker 12: Up not?
Speaker 10: MUCH i just wanted to give a shout out to.
Speaker 2: Is very sweet that. People we do shout outs all the, time but not during no phone screen Or. Friday and once in a while it's fun and titillating to hang up, somebody who blow the?
Speaker 3: Horse give me some joy in my. Life come, on.
Speaker 1: We love a titilating.
Speaker 3: Moment no phone Screener. Friday what's your?
Speaker 10: Name my name Is.
Speaker 7: Ashley what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 7: Ashley, Okay SO.
Speaker 8: I am driving From wisconsin on The hudson, side going west Towards, woodbury AND i just want to let everyone know That, Wisconsin, wisconsin And minnesota's fin us are sitting at every police stop.
Speaker 7: On the, way so slow.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well i'm just giving everyone the.
Speaker 10: WARNING i have to look out for everyone. Else i'm driving very.
Speaker 6: Safely thank, You thank.
Speaker 2: You your Hot, yeah it, drives, Drives slow it, DOWN Kadwb no phone Screener. Friday what is your?
Speaker 3: Name? Tara cara what's?
Speaker 10: UP i just wanted to say a good look to the football.
Speaker 11: Teams put this.
Speaker 1: Again let's run to the rules for more. Time what are the rules? Again no.
Speaker 5: Shoutouts you cannot shout out any. Teams you cannot shout out your. Mom you canno shout at your kid for doing the school play. Today you have to be old than. Sixteen you have to get on the radio with the. Plan you can't be, like, UH i just wanted to, uh you have a?
Speaker 1: Plan?
Speaker 2: Yeah and AM i missing? Anything but, look at the same, TIME i don't want to be unwelcoming to our own. House it's kind of, like you know what IF i had like everybody come, over come on over. Again they had you come Over friday at, Five we're gonna have, pizza and you come in And i'm, like did you bring?
Speaker 3: Beer?
Speaker 2: Bitch oh you didn't bring any. Beer take your dirty shoes. Off oh my, god you parked on my. Driveway does your car leak? OIL i don't want to make it too, well really, no but we also have other times to do those other.
Speaker 8: Things.
Speaker 4: Right if we had a rule saying don't come into my house with an ostriche and you walk in with an ostrich he'd.
Speaker 1: Be, like excuse, me you knew THAT i said no, Ostriches so where'd you get?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Exactly my?
Speaker 2: Brain all, right all, RIGHT kdwb no phone, screener Rough, Friday.
Speaker 3: Welcome what's your?
Speaker 8: Name my name Is, Claire. Claire you Know i'm calling you were on the previous. CALLER i didn't want to get up in the middle of the. Night, yes, Trial, Yes and you, know the claim that he works is hilarious because she's working twenty four to seven and yet the baby might have an alternative sleep. Schedule but that's twenty minutes at a time, randomly and you can't fall asleep because you're so terrified the baby is gonna wake up the second full of your. EYES i think you should do all, night every night.
Speaker 2: Forever i'm going to say a lot OF i agree that a lot of people have agreed with. You But i'm going to say that when When, ALLISON i don't Remember, CARSON i really. Don't but With alison getting up at two o'clock or one thirty in the morning and just that peaceful quiet with just the light of THE, tv And i'd watch OLD tv shows THAT i would normally never watch in the middle of the night and it was so. Peaceful that is part of my favorite memories with Little allison and just her and her looking up At daddy until she kind of got a sleep and you put her back in the.
Speaker 1: Bed that's so, Cute my.
Speaker 2: Heart katiewb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name that? Name?
Speaker 7: Hi thank?
Speaker 11: You my question is, well first love you guys. All my question, is would, you guys rather have your.
Speaker 8: Phone read your last Twenty google searches about or have your camera roll scroll itself on a projector camera roll?
Speaker 2: CAMERA i, THINK i don't. Know i'm trying to think if there's anything like. THAT i think they're both pretty. Harmless but i'd say probably camera roll.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: CAMERA i never take a picture of anything.
Speaker 4: Bad. Ever WHEN i say, BAD i mean like my. Thigh, OH i would never take a picture of like My google.
Speaker 5: Searches we come on the radio and overshare all the, time so it's a good chance that we've talked about what half of my last Twenty google?
Speaker 1: Searches that's, true like why DO i smell?
Speaker 2: Well if like mine would be like how to kill your coworker or something like, that something like.
Speaker 3: That what about, You, tatum what would you rather?
Speaker 7: Have definitely camera.
Speaker 11: ROLL i feel LIKE i would really out myself if you went on My google searches.
Speaker 2: Because you want to kill. You tata wants to kill her co. Worker poison coworker, You, tatum co watch. Work thank, You, tatum thank?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Bye katie w be no phone screen Or? Friday what's your?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 11: Tayla?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 3: Kayla?
Speaker 11: HI i just wanted to Say Happy. Friday And i'm thinking there's maybe a trend because you guys allowed the first shout out and that's probably why people keep trying to shout, out and so saying consistent might be.
Speaker 3: Helpful, yeah we're not known for.
Speaker 2: That AND i mean we have like On, monday we'll have a great show and, whatever and Then tuesday we're mailing it. In we haven't done any. PREP i turn on the, microphone there's dead.
Speaker 3: Air you hear. Feedback so we are not.
Speaker 1: Consistent why do you think we do this for fifteen? Minutes, yeah there's no.
Speaker 3: Plan, NO i.
Speaker 10: KNOW i was just, like what the?
Speaker 11: Heck why why did they allow that?
Speaker 7: One, well, yeah we're not.
Speaker 1: Shying i'm going to tell you.
Speaker 2: Why because she sneaked it in and it was a school and the other one Said i'd like to do a shout out for a.
Speaker 3: MAN i was, like, no, no, no, no, yeah thank, You.
Speaker 11: Kayla, WELL i love you, guys AND i listen to you guys every day AND i appreciate you. Guys the show awesome than.
Speaker 3: YOU i love you.
Speaker 1: BACK i thought she was going to be like and also shout out to she.
Speaker 3: Should have no phone screen For. Friday you're up? Next what's your? Name?
Speaker 7: Hey my name Is.
Speaker 3: Megan what's, Up? Megan?
Speaker 7: HEY i just had two.
Speaker 8: Things somebody had called it earlier about the you, know feeding at.
Speaker 7: NIGHT i think MAYBE i offer a different perspective on.
Speaker 8: That my husband doesn't get bonding leave or anything like. That and, so coming out from having.
Speaker 7: Our full first day of second, baby we knew he was going back to work right, away and.
Speaker 3: We kind of worked it out from the beginning to.
Speaker 10: Say we know that we know what that's going.
Speaker 7: To look, like and that we.
Speaker 8: Had a deal together THAT i would take.
Speaker 7: Everything during the week and then when he would get home from, work he was help out where he could.
Speaker 1: Could still be you, know rested going to, work.
Speaker 7: And then on the weekends we would do that together through the.
Speaker 3: Night that was our.
Speaker 7: Thing we would just give me a little break.
Speaker 11: There the second thing THAT i want to say IS i was.
Speaker 8: Looking through some videos And, DAVE i think you met my uncle in the nineties because he was a maskoff for one of our local sports teams and in one of your, videos AND i got a truffle out of.
Speaker 7: It BUT i just wanted to tell.
Speaker 11: You that what MASCOT i DON'T i THINK i can.
Speaker 8: SAY i guess he was crunched in the.
Speaker 2: Nineties oh, YEAH i never Saw crunch without his crunched face. On but, yeah we hung out With crunch while we used to. Do as a matter of, Fact crunch's uniform number used to be ONE o one. Three did you know?
Speaker 8: That? YEAH i did my my grandma house at hanging in her.
Speaker 1: House whoa kid's?
Speaker 2: Cool, Yeah Crunch AND i remember one time during Like Star, party we used to have it to The Target. Center crunch And Jamie Extreme jamie from the Show they repelled from the raptors of The Target center During Star. Park we used to do all kinds of stuff With. Crunch give me, this. Son if your uncle's still, AROUND i hope he. Is give him a shout out for.
Speaker 8: Me, okay, YEP i definitely will thank.
Speaker 2: You thank, You, Sorry KATIE wb no phone screen For. Friday just a couple of. More we're gonna wrap it. Up what's your?
Speaker 3: Name my name Is.
Speaker 10: Tatimo. HEY i just want to say thank you so, Much, Dave brian and the. Crew i'd say about five years, ago five or six years, ago you guys did A christmas wish for our. Family it Was stephanie AND i was going through cancer at the time and we had just had.
Speaker 7: Foster children join our.
Speaker 10: HOUSEHOLD i don't know if you remember this, day BUT i want to let you know THAT i am a cancer. Survivor the cancer did come back about five years. Later i've had some. Surgeries i'm a cancer survivor and we winded up adopting those foster.
Speaker 9: Kids that because you're certainly.
Speaker 2: Welcome and we never hear back From christmas wish, people and that's, fine but there's no obligation to write us back and let us. Know once in a While i'll run into somebody's, like, oh you did A christmas wish for my sister back in two thousand and nine or.
Speaker 3: Whatever thank.
Speaker 2: You we appreciate That Christmas wish starts in a couple of, weeks so you can do right now or nominate.
Speaker 1: Somebody let's go to katwb dot com slash.
Speaker 2: Wish we raised over two thousand dollars, yesterday which is kind of like off the cuff fundraising On give to The Max.
Speaker 3: Day want to do one? More, yeah let's do This one's you all?
Speaker 1: Right KATW? B what's your? Name did you push a? Button DO i have it? Again KATIEW?
Speaker 7: B what's your?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 7: Hi my Named, Pam Hi.
Speaker 1: Pam what do you want to talk? About?
Speaker 7: Uh so this is before your guys', Time But, DAVE i actually just wanted.
Speaker 8: To throw this at.
Speaker 7: You i'm wondering if you guys would ever bring Back Make My. Monday and the only Reason i'm saying that is because you guys did that for me eight years, ago and WHAT i had asked for was On Make My, Monday i'd asked for you guys to bring me Me john's for the birth of my daughter was in the.
Speaker 3: HOSPITAL i THINK i remember.
Speaker 7: That, yeah, yeah you guys delivered and it would be best BECAUSE i couldn't have any cold knats during the whole pregnancy AND i was so, pumped AND i was just wondering if you'd ever bring that.
Speaker 3: Back we do it once in a. While the problem is budget.
Speaker 2: Constraints, yeah, YEAH i pay FOR i pay anything that gets spent on the radio. STATION i pay for it out of my own. Pocket And i'll be honest with, You i'm getting a little tired of. It oh, no it's just like you, Know i've bought rich so many things like the cameras and lighting system here in the radio.
Speaker 3: Station, YEAH i pay for it with my own.
Speaker 2: Money it was it was four thousand, dollars And i'm just getting a little tired of paying for everything for this multi billion dollar. Company so, yeah but we could take these lights, down sell the, money you.
Speaker 3: Guys YEAH i.
Speaker 4: Should we could definitely do make My monday for, like, uh you, know a lower song a song, right like something requestee wise or like question wise or.
Speaker 1: WHATEVER i wrote it, Down write it down, down write.
Speaker 2: It you could do something, like, okay, HEY i want to Hear bailey do her falling down the stairs. Impression, yeah well that would make my money Day, bailey oh very. Much all, right thank. You that is no phone screen For. Friday we love doing. That it's always. Fun thank you for, calling thanks for being. Patient bringing it a little game here called the Boss. CHECK i just need a boss check song that we could. Play, NOW i hear that downy commercial that goes to Total eclipse of The. Hush, yes, NOW i Nominate Total eclipse of The heart for boss. Check what is your, Nomination bailey or Boss?
Speaker 4: CHAT i Think i'm going to nominate the sexiest song of all? Time pour some sugar on.
Speaker 3: Me, okay you have a nomination for boss.
Speaker 1: Check i'm lowke you want Total? Eclipse oh, well, shoot now there's Two rich is.
Speaker 3: Gonna jump off the.
Speaker 2: Treadmill, yeah he's gonna call us right away and he's gonna, say get that song off my radio.
Speaker 3: Station.
Speaker 2: Now this is why we call it boss check because he has a lot of other radio stations that he's in charge, of.
Speaker 3: So he might not be.
Speaker 2: Listening he could be listening to The zippy And peanuts show In wabi show better than, us way better than our. Show but in the, meantime it's not the downy rinse and refreshed. Ad It's Total eclipse of The. Heart Boss check On katie W b