Speaker 1: This morning glory so Shizzy is coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way, Doozy?
Speaker 2: Imagine if you're a hunter and you've been banned from hunting for life across the entire country. What happened to get you that kind of banned situation?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you the story.
Speaker 1: Coming up next. We'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 4: I guess over the weekend, Saudi Arabia also sponsored an e-sports event, like a gaming event in Paris. 2,000 players came. $ 75 million in.
Speaker 1: Prize money was given out.
Speaker 4: And people, of course, are saying that they're trying to sport wash or e-sport wash their human rights records. Jeffrey, somebody said that the next WrestleMania is in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: Is that accurate? I've been hearing about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know for sure if that's going to be when the next WrestleMania is going to take place, but that's what I've been hearing.
Speaker 1: That's what somebody said.
Speaker 4: They said the fans are pissed that WrestleMania is in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: I mean, American wrestling.
Speaker 5: Fans, yes, I can see them being upset because you have to travel all the way to a foreign country just to see it. And in WrestleMania, I remember when the first WrestleMania took place, it was just in front of like 23,000 people at Madison Square Garden. Now it's evolved over the years. Now it's being held in a stadium with like 60,000, 70,000 people.
Speaker 1: And now over two nights.
Speaker 4: Should we send Jeffrey if they do it in Saudi Arabia? Should we send Jeffrey to Saudi Arabia? Our official reporter, I would love that.
Speaker 3: Who would go with him?
Speaker 4: He'd have to wear the white robe. Imagine a skid mark on that white robe.
Speaker 1: No, not necessarily.
Speaker 5: I've seen tourists not having to wear those robes. No, no, you have to wear that. What's that red and white hat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like the tablecloth. Put that on your head. What do you think?
Speaker 5: No, because number one is I don't have to ingratiate myself with their culture.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just dress like a normal person.
Speaker 4: I don't have necessarily- But if you want to go to, that's part of the requirements for going to WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: You want to see WrestleMania once in your life, right? You've never been to one.
Speaker 5: I would wait till I come back to the United States. Oh, you wouldn't go for a free trip?
Speaker 1: International? Think of the plane ride.
Speaker 5: Charlie, like I said, I've also heard that the, I mean, tourists don't have to wear the white robes, as to my understanding of the- Maybe they don't have to, but you do.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: You dress like a streak. No, thanks. Or chic, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: And the worst part is I can't speak their language. This is crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm looking at just a match here of the women, like Jeffrey said. This is the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 1: Jump ahead. Oh, my God. That's what they're... They have to... Wow, that's insane. They are.
Speaker 4: Wearing, like, body suits that cover up everything except their hands. I'm really surprised that they can show their hair, though, right?
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 7: I've even seen musicians perform over there and the women will be more clothed than they are here.
Speaker 4: All right, so you don't want to go to WrestleMania, Jeffrey, last time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to WrestleMania?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't even go? Free ticket, the only stipulation is.
Speaker 6: It's in Saudi Arabia and you have to.
Speaker 1: Wear the outfit. Lose that white outfit and I'll go. Well, no. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: I would actually like to wear that white outfit. I've always said that. It looks like- You can wear whatever you want under that white outfit. I could just have pajamas on or nothing. You put that white outfit on, it's great. And you don't have to worry about what am I going to wear today? You just open up your closet, you go, I'm putting on a white outfit, a white robe. And it's going to be a nice breeze on my balls and everything. It's going to feel good, yes. What's wrong with that white outfit, Jeffrey?
Speaker 5: I'd probably be uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Prevention of skin marks, let's put it that way. Well, you can wear thick underwear. Like two or three pairs of underwear. I'll take down your advisement.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think that's a good plan. I don't think so, but whatever.
Speaker 4: Rich Bitch says, because we've been critical of the Saudi crown, JLR may not be safe if he travels to Saudi Arabia. So he could be perhaps taken hostage or khashoggi'd.
Speaker 1: Like I said, that's another fear of mine as well.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: You said yourself, they're not good folks over there, so.
Speaker 4: How long would that white robe stay white, would you guys say?
Speaker 1: Half of a day? I mean, within minutes.
Speaker 6: I mean, because you'd wear it, you'd immediately get a cup of coffee and it would explode on him somehow. So then it's just covered in just coffee for the rest of the time. And that would keep happening. And then- I'd imagine the sand is kicking around up there. That might leave some marks. I don't think he'd end up with a skid mark, though. I don't actually think he would. He'd have to go through the underwear. I assume he'd wear pants with it, too. The likelihood of a skid mark is low. I think you'd be safe for skid marks.
Speaker 5: Like I said, just the fear of my being a foreigner, I might be kidnapped. And they might try to use me as a bargaining chip.
Speaker 1: Do you think he was going to pay? They have a lot of money.
Speaker 5: No, they make us pay the money to have me released. We don't have that much money, though. They have way more money than us. That's the general idea. Charlie, it's the general idea. It's for my safety.
Speaker 1: Don't you think Donald Trump would come to your rescue? I doubt it.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, just something to think about. I'm not sure when is WrestleMania? Usually it's held in April. Okay.
Speaker 4: So we have a little bit of time to get things put together. You have a passport, right?
Speaker 8: Yeah. All right.
Speaker 4: Do you need a visa to go to Saudi Arabia or is it visa-free travel? Because if you need a visa, you probably have to apply. I don't know if you need one or not.
Speaker 5: And then Trump has already banned travel to, I guess, banned incoming people from 92 countries from getting visas and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: They might retaliate with that same rule?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. So, all right, Jeffrey, I'm going to look into this. Instead of buying you a new car, I'm going to send you to Saudi Arabia to see WrestleMania.
Speaker 6: Wow, yikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a done deal. Shake, shake, shake. Doozy, are you ready for the award-winning shizzy?
Speaker 3: I don't think he wants that, Rover.
Speaker 1: No, he wants it. He just wants to go. Never said I wanted to go.
Speaker 5: I just prefer the new car because I can get more out of a car than going to one wrestling event.
Speaker 3: That is true, Rover.
Speaker 4: But imagine if you go over there, they can have multiple wives. You may never want to leave Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 1: You'd have a harem.
Speaker 6: The poon posse lives again.
Speaker 1: You know what? Like I said, I think I prefer the country of my birthright. Yeah, it looks like you just need a visa, but apparently they've made it a lot easier and it's just all digital and you can do it pretty simple.
Speaker 4: Online?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. One year. All right.
Speaker 6: It'd be $ 140 for the visa, so not too bad. No problem. And then- All right. I wonder how much the WrestleMania tickets would be, though. You know there's always gonna be an arm and a leg.
Speaker 1: Competing against princes. I mean, they're going to be spending a lot of money.
Speaker 5: That's why I say that the new cars, I'm sorry to say Rover, but new cars a little bit cheaper than a trip to Saudi Arabia to see WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: That's being realistic. Let's see how it goes. Doozy, are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Here to shizzy on.
Speaker 3: Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: SpaceX plans to spend $ 100 billion building what would become its largest spaceport on 125,000 acres in Vermilion Parish.
Speaker 3: That's in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: The site, about 200 miles west of New Orleans, could eventually support thousands of rocket launches each year and would focus heavily on the company's reusable Starship system. Construction is expected to begin next year with the first launch.
Speaker 3: Possible in 2029.
Speaker 2: Louisiana officials say the project could create 3,000 jobs over 10 years, while environmental groups are raising concerns about possible damage to the state's fragile coastline. SpaceX says much of the land will remain undeveloped.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Two unvaccinated people in Lancaster County have died from measles, marking Pennsylvania's first measles deaths in 35 years.
Speaker 1: And the first reported, what?
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna say, I believe that the number of people who have died from measles in the past year is more than the number of people that died from measles in the past 40 years in the United States.
Speaker 2: So this, yeah, this marks the first measles deaths in 35 years and the first reported US deaths from the disease this year. Health officials did not release more details about the victims. Measles cases have climbed sharply nationwide, reaching 2,777, which is the highest total since 1991.
Speaker 3: The CDC says two doses.
Speaker 2: Of the MMR vaccine are 97% effective against measles, but vaccinations rates among kindergartners continue to fall. Pennsylvania officials urged people to understand how serious this disease can be and said vaccination provides the best protection against it. Have you said that your father-in-law tends to fall asleep anywhere, just a dime?
Speaker 3: Is that narcolepsy?
Speaker 1: It's gotta be.
Speaker 4: I mean, he just immediately can fall asleep just watching TV in the car.
Speaker 1: If you're in a car with him, he'll immediately fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Has he ever been diagnosed with it or has he gotten checked out by a doctor?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, the FDA, Robert, they did approve the first drug in the U.S. designed to treat narcolepsy rather than just the symptoms. They had a clinical trial and people who took the pill were able to stay awake longer during the day and then even sleep better at night. So for all the narcoleptics out there like your father-in-law, hopefully this can help them.
Speaker 3: But he's got to go to the doctor, obviously, to get diagnosed with that. Let's see. The story that I teased regarding hunting.
Speaker 2: There is a convicted Tennessee poacher who is banned from hunting for life across the entire country. State wildlife officials said yesterday that Austin Hale pleaded guilty to six wildlife counts after wardens raided his property. They seized 18 deer mounts and over 130 turkey parts. The investigation began with a tip about two illegally shot turkeys back in March before wardens uncovered years of fabricated harvest records dating all the way back to 2023. A judge revoked Hale's hunting privileges permanently. And sentenced him to six years of probation. It means that hunting again in Tennessee carries mandatory jail time. So if he's caught, he'll go to jail. His lifetime ban follows him.
Speaker 1: Lifetime ban.
Speaker 2: Yep. The lifetime ban follows him across all 50 states via a database of violators. And then I'll end with this story, which was everywhere I was receiving a gazillion texts from. Dolly Parton has passed away, 80 years old.
Speaker 3: I was so, so very sad when I got this news.
Speaker 2: I feel even worse because I said, maybe even just last week.
Speaker 1: You were waiting for it or something.
Speaker 2: Something is going on with her health, her and Barry Manilow. Something's going on. So now we know a little bit. At first, it was reported that She was in the hospital Friday because of kidney issues.
Speaker 3: And autoimmune disease.
Speaker 2: And then now there's a report that says that she faced a brief battle with cancer and that she passed away at Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center in Nashville. She was surrounded by her loved ones. Not clear what type of cancer she had. Is there a more universally loved musician than her? I don't know, but I have to be honest, I don't know a lot about Dolly Parton. I know Schnitzer loves Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just kind of know her as like, all my feeds were just every celebrity was like posting how much Eminem posted about her.
Speaker 3: She wrote him a letter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She'd never met him, and she wrote him a letter that said.
Speaker 3: Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: And you are touching so many people's lives. She always gave money away to people for charity.
Speaker 3: She's just amazing.
Speaker 2: And then the President of the United States, he orders flags at half mass in her honor.
Speaker 1: For her, that's an accomplishment. For her.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of videos.
Speaker 2: If you look at RMG TV, you can see the Empire State Building. They immediately, upon hearing her death, listeners sent us these videos. And this is what they do in New York City. The moment the Empire Building sparkled pink for Dolly Parton.
Speaker 7: In her honor.
Speaker 3: Look at all the people on the streets. People screaming.
Speaker 1: How are you supposed to know that that's for Dolly Parton?
Speaker 3: People are all screaming, we love you, Dolly.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I mean, how am.
Speaker 2: I supposed to- Because she's pink and sparkly. Also, you'll see in her home in Nashville, here's another video. That was sent to me.
Speaker 8: Here we are in Brentwood, Tennessee. Catherine and I just stopped. Do not stop in the middle of the road in front of the house. Keep moving, please.
Speaker 3: Way home from dances to Brentwood.
Speaker 8: Police's monitoring traffic to show our respects to Miss Dolly. We see the traffic of people here and here who have come to do it.
Speaker 1: Geez.
Speaker 3: All the traffic in front of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandkids have books from her library. It says she gave away 300 million books, I think. Yeah, we got a book by grandkids.
Speaker 5: My son was a big fan of Dolly Parton too.
Speaker 8: Sometimes we'll pass her house.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So they let everyone go and then they'll walk up to the front gate and you'll see all of the people leaving things.
Speaker 3: Her home is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Her husband died what, last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so her husband died 2025, and then she kind of took a downward little spiral.
Speaker 5: I think part of that reason was because she put her husband's health above her own, because she was able to address her. I read that she couldn't address her own health issues because she was busy taking care of her husband in his final years and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Once he passed and she was dealing with that, then she was realizing- I got to take care of myself a little better and unfortunately, you can see the front gate, all the flowers piling up in her mansion. They said that fans of Dolly Parton flocked to the Dollywood website yesterday after her death and crashed the site. Wasn't down for too long, it popped back up. CBS is airing an hour-long special at 10 o'clock tonight to pay tribute to Dolly Parton who died. And then you also have- Dolly Parton, American icon. I mean, all kinds of specials that are.
Speaker 1: Going to be airing.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Very, very sad. I was really sad. We have, yeah, very sad.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: That is the shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: I cannot compete with you, Jolene. He talks about you in his sleep. There's nothing I can do to keep from crying when.
Speaker 7: He calls your name, Jolene.
Speaker 1: But I can easily understand how you could easily tell.
Speaker 4: Let's see if I can load this up here on my end.
Speaker 1: You might have to play this, Charlie. I saw that there is a.
Speaker 5: I think the last album I think Dolly Parton did when she was still healthy was the Rockstar album where she got together with, and she sang some of the best songs, you know, throughout, you know, country and rock. And she also duetted with original artists. Like my favorite one was when she did the song What's Up.
Speaker 1: With Linda Perry from Four Non-Blondes. Charlie, there's a. There's a trailer released.
Speaker 4: You had a question about Ali G, and apparently a movie, an Ali G movie coming out. You said that there was, and I guess I remember there was a movie, but it was scripted, you said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a scripted comedy movie, not like Borat. Because I mean, I don't know if people know, Ali G is Borat, same guy. But the Borat movie was perfect because it was just like his old TV show. And then they made an Ali G movie that was terrible. It just was- It just wasn't it. He wasn't doing interviews with people, which were the funny parts or man on the street kind of thing. So there was news that a new Ali G movie was gonna come out. And I was very concerned that it was gonna be like the first Ali G movie. Well, a trailer.
Speaker 4: Has come out and it is not going to be scripted.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be just regular, undercover, but you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And they've released a trailer. I think you have it over there. Let me see. Let's watch.
Speaker 9: Yo, it's me, Ali G. I've been gone for 20 years, chilling. And in that time, the world went to crap. There was COVID, wars.
Speaker 1: And Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 9: I'm going to get back on top with a brand new thing called a documentary. For the first time ever, this is a film with.
Speaker 1: Real people, not actors.
Speaker 5: It's fine.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Come on. I'll just stand over here. For over a year.
Speaker 9: Me let the cameras follow me everywhere. Nothing was off limits.
Speaker 1: She thinks she's preggers.
Speaker 9: Could you please just tell her that it's probably wind or a big pool?
Speaker 1: You don't think she's pregnant? It's positive. Yo, yo, she got her vape. He vapes her pregnancy test. There's something in it for everyone. It's called romance.
Speaker 9: Hold his hand.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: No good advice on starting a family.
Speaker 1: What kind of father do you want to be? He's thinking absent. Plastic beats. Mate, you're a widow coming in around. kids, moving like a pedo.
Speaker 9: He got the very latest firearms technology.
Speaker 1: Action.
Speaker 10: Drama.
Speaker 8: Heartbreak.
Speaker 4: Boning.
Speaker 1: Plot twists.
Speaker 9: And the very latest TikTok trend. Can you hear my voice?
Speaker 8: Yes, I can hear you.
Speaker 1: How dangerous is Iran?
Speaker 4: I think Iran is the single most dangerous country in the world.
Speaker 1: Completing nuclear weapons.
Speaker 9: Check out my new movie, Ali G, Who Is That? Are you alone?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, me is.
Speaker 3: Me can't wait to have your tiny c.
Speaker 11: * * k inside me.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: It ain't.
Speaker 1: I just got a big one.
Speaker 8: I think you changed it.
Speaker 1: No, no, I just got a massive one.
Speaker 4: I like his giant puffy jacket, too. All right, so what do you think? Is that going to be good, or is it- Looks great. Looks like the classic Ali G, yeah. Yeah, I mean, the original show was so good. I never saw the movie, but the original show was incredibly good.
Speaker 2: I never saw the show, really, because I can't understand. I hate the accents. Like, I don't like stuff with accents. So to me, I just don't think it's going to be funny.
Speaker 1: You have to wait for it to stream and put subtitles on.
Speaker 3: I like Borat, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: He's got an accent. That's an accent.
Speaker 2: But not like the, I think the alley is way different.
Speaker 1: Like, I just, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But I love Borat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, this looks like it might be kind of a similar sort of movie. We'll see, but at least it's not a scripted one like Charlie was worried about. Could be good. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Hang on. Salvador, I don't think they'll even take these morons. It's Rover's Morning Glory, mi amigos. We were just talking about that Tony Busby attorney.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we were talking about him because he represented all the women suing Deshaun Watson back in the day for the sexual misconduct allegations, the massage therapy stuff, whatever, whatever he was up to. And he represented some 20-some women or whatever it was. He's back in the news because I see he is now representing an elderly man. This doesn't seem to go, hmm, this is weird. Why would, okay, this guy, this Busby guy represents people suing Deshaun Watson. There could be big money in that. Why is he representing an elderly man who was punched in the head by somebody in a convenience store? Why would Tony Busby be involved in that? Well- I'll tell you why, because the old man and a 30-year-old guy named Terrence Wheeler got into some sort of dispute over a parking spot.
Speaker 1: The 30-year-old is an Amazon driver, and he.
Speaker 4: Said that the old man stole his parking spot outside the convenience store. So then the old man walks into the convenience store. It's an AM, PM market in Texas, I believe. And Uh, this, this Terrence Wheeler goes in and confronts the guy and is in his face. And here you can see the surveillance video here. It's just a short video. I'll play it here on RMG TV. You can see here that he's in the old guy's face. The old guy's just walking away and bam, just from behind punches him in the head here and knocks him over.
Speaker 1: I'll play it again for you. Wearing the Amazon uniform. He is wearing the Amazon uniform. He is in uniform. And just punches the guy. So the guy's walking away from him.
Speaker 4: And once the guy has his back turned to Mr.
Speaker 1: Wheeler, that's when Mr.
Speaker 4: Wheeler hauls off with a right hook and hits him right in the back of the head and knocks the old man down. So Tony Busby, the attorney, he's suing Mr. Wheeler, the 30 year old guy who punched the old man. But he's not only suing the 30 year old guy, he's also suing Amazon. He says Amazon is responsible for this guy punching his client in the head. Busby said, we believe the Amazon driver has a history of violence. He said, Amazon delivery folks must be carefully screened and trained. Amazon must do better in the hiring process. When Amazon fails like here, it must be held accountable. Now, I think that's a total scam. This guy should be held fully responsible. A 30-year-old who hit the old man in the back of the head and knocked him down. He should be charged.
Speaker 1: He should be....
Speaker 4: If you want to civilly sue him like you are, the only reason Tony Busby is taking this case, there's no money in it. You're going to sue this 30-year-old Amazon delivery driver? He has no money. What are you going to get out of him?
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 4: But the only reason Busby is involved is because he wants to sue Amazon and the deep pockets of Amazon. I think this is a real stretch to say that Amazon is responsible at all.
Speaker 1: To me, this is just a 30-year-old. Amazon didn't do anything so.
Speaker 3: Does he have a history?
Speaker 1: Does he have a- Yeah, if he does have a history, what are they hiring him for?
Speaker 2: And he's working there and he's a violent whatever, then yeah, I'd go for Amazon.
Speaker 4: It's not illegal to hire somebody with a violent past, right? You're an advocate for giving people second chances, I thought. Well, how are you going to give somebody a second chance if you can't give them a job?
Speaker 3: Aren't Amazon drivers also stressed out?
Speaker 2: So if somebody has a past and they can't handle stress very well, that's.
Speaker 1: On the company.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a number of things. Number one, the guy's not even an employee of Amazon. He's the employee of one of those independent companies that does all the Amazon deliveries.
Speaker 3: That's Amazon.
Speaker 4: The people who deliver your Amazon packages are not Amazon people.
Speaker 1: They can say that.
Speaker 6: That's just so they can skirt away from actually hiring them and paying them health insurance.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're driving an Amazon truck, they are.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If they're driving their own vehicle, they're not.
Speaker 6: Well, some of those trucks, if you look at them, they'll say like a different company's name in little small letters. And it looks like an Amazon truck.
Speaker 1: Not the big electric Amazon truck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some of them will say a different name. And it's just a big, it's a scheme so they don't have to pay people. We all know they work for Amazon.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't know they work for an independent third-party contractor.
Speaker 1: And it's a scam because they don't want to hire their own people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is a, maybe it is a scam. I don't know. Of course it is. But they're not actually employed.
Speaker 4: So really, why not sue the third party company instead of Amazon?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 4: Because that third party company, they don't make a ton of money like Amazon does. So the companies that have 30 delivery trucks- They barely scrape by, is my understanding. They're not making big bucks off of these Amazon deliveries. Amazon makes the big bucks. So he's suing, Busby is suing Amazon. But what does this have to do with... If I walk into a restaurant and the worker there beats me up, I'm going to sue him. I'm going to sue the restaurant, too. Maybe, but that's because you got beat up by an employee on the clock at the place where you were at.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you sue the restaurant if you got beat up at a gas station by an Applebee's employee? Would you turn around and sue Applebee's because- Well, he's in the Applebee's uniform.
Speaker 6: This is for Applebee's, because you're in Applebee's country. And I was like, whoa, I thought this was TGIF country. And then he goes, no. And he takes me out. Yeah, Applebee's is getting hit.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. I mean, maybe you would sue Applebee's.
Speaker 4: But Applebee's has nothing to do with their employees when they're outside of, I don't even know if this guy was on the clock. I don't know whether he was or wasn't, couldn't tell you. It doesn't say. But it was all over a parking spot dispute that And that's.
Speaker 1: Why they got into it. Well, yeah, but Amazon probably makes that guy so stressed out by just working his fingers to the bone, Rover. Oh, come on. Are you for real?
Speaker 6: His pizza places get sued back in the day because they had 30 minutes or less. And then people were dying because they put such as pressure on the workers to run red lights, to go over railroad tracks, do whatever. And then people were dying because of it and they had to shut it down.
Speaker 4: Well, it was the original Domino's guarantee was you'll get your pizza in 30 minutes or less or it's free. And so they would speed, they'd run into crash into other cars.
Speaker 1: Kill people.
Speaker 4: There were a few deaths that came as a result of that. So they had to change that. They were, I believe, sued by multiple people.
Speaker 6: So Amazon could be doing the same thing, putting pressure on these people. And this guy gets his parking spot stolen.
Speaker 1: And it's not right that he punched anybody. I'm never suggesting that. That is wrong.
Speaker 6: But he's like, my God, I'm gonna get fired because I don't have this parking spot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be two minutes late.
Speaker 4: My God, you're reading nonsense into this. First of all, we don't even know if this guy was on the clock, if he was making any deliveries at all. Probably not making any deliveries at the convenience store would be my guess, but maybe. I think he was just there to buy some a Twix or something. And I mean, that is a real stretch to say that Amazon is responsible at all.
Speaker 1: The pressure they put on their employees?
Speaker 3: There is a lot of pressure.
Speaker 1: My God, they can't even go to the bathroom if they work in the warehouse, they have to pee in bottles.
Speaker 2: But also if they employ him knowing that he's got a violent past and they keep employing he's done stuff at work, they're gonna subpoena those.
Speaker 1: Records, watch.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised that- That doesn't justify punching somebody in the head.
Speaker 1: If you're stressed out, you quit your job or whatever. Nobody's agreeing with punching an old man. You're saying that because of Amazon is why this guy punched an old man in the head. And I'm saying it contributed. Give me a break.
Speaker 6: And that guy should go to jail for a very long time for punching a defenseless old man in the head. He's not right in any way. But I'm saying Amazon has set this up. So yeah, sue them. Sue the crap out of Amazon.
Speaker 4: Here's somebody that says, Rover, you would absolutely sue a police department if it was proven the cop beat your ass. You would sue the police department. Yes, because the cop on duty. Maybe you sue the police department.
Speaker 1: In that case. Are you talking about an off-duty? What are you talking about? It doesn't even make any sense.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, off-duty cop acting in.
Speaker 4: The capacity of doing his job as an off-duty cop?
Speaker 1: Maybe. Maybe you would.
Speaker 4: But that's not anywhere near what we're talking about here.
Speaker 1: So if.
Speaker 4: A SpaceX employee, SpaceX now, I don't know, I haven't been keeping track of their stock.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Schnitzer is. How's their stock doing, Schnitz?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have a look, have a look. Really? Yeah. Okay, he's not paying attention. He's in for the long haul.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised he didn't solve his parking spot dispute Medea style.
Speaker 1: How's that? What, you're saying get a forklift and pick up the car? And drop it. My God. That's what Medea did. I mean, she's trying to get a parking spot. She's driving this big boat of a Cadillac.
Speaker 5: This lady in a I think in a Pontiac solstice, comes around her car, takes her parking spot right in front of her, drives right in front of her, takes her parking spot.
Speaker 1: Medea gets so pissed off. She goes, okay. So she gets a forklift, picks the lady's car up and just dumps it.
Speaker 3: Are we talking about a movie?
Speaker 1: It's a documentary.
Speaker 5: No, like I said, it's one of the Medea movies with that particular scene. And it's hilarious because that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: That's what this guy should have done. You're right. Should have solved it with that.
Speaker 8: Medea style.
Speaker 4: But he didn't, unfortunately. He punched the old man in the back of the head. But if a SpaceX employee had done the same thing, SpaceX employee is going to get his coffee before he goes into work. And there's a dispute over parking spots. SpaceX employee goes in, punches this guy in the back of the head. Do you sue SpaceX and say, well, it's SpaceX's fault that he's That this guy, our employee, that company is not worth a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I get it. Does Busby sue SpaceX too?
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand. You could keep changing the company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if the worker is violent and he's wearing the uniform and he's beating me up, I'm going to sue the company.
Speaker 4: Charlie, if it was your company, if you owned a company, you would be- Speaking completely differently about this. If you had employees and one of your employees did something that has nothing to do with their job, you would say I'm not responsible for that guy.
Speaker 1: That guy just snapped. I wouldn't hire that guy. Get out of here. See, that's the problem.
Speaker 6: They have no vetting because they're technically not employees and they're just letting some fly-by-night company hire whoever they want. And then there's dangerous criminals they're hiring. So yeah, sue Amazon. Okay, well, I don't view it that way. I believe that the person is responsible for their actions.
Speaker 1: And this guy, he's a scumbag. That's it.
Speaker 4: He's just a scumbag that punched an old man in the back of the head over some parking spot dispute. I'd love to see the surveillance video from the parking lot, see what this dispute is over, see what actually went down out there. But It's ridiculous, but we'll see what happens. Maybe they'll settle just to get it. That's what this guy's counting on, Busby. He knows how to make money, that guy. He picks the cases where he thinks he can just make the most amount of money, obviously. There's a family in New York City that has become TikTok famous because they have a driveway in their neighborhood. I want to say it's Brooklyn, but I'm not sure. They have a little driveway and they have a fence in front of their little driveway, gate, whatever.
Speaker 1: They have all these no.
Speaker 4: Parking, do not park, just a ton of, you might have seen a gate with one do not park or do not block this entry or whatever. This guy has taken the entire fence and covered it with signs that say do not park here. He did this because he claims that his neighbors, will use his little driveway. They'll idle in their car and they'll drop people off there. Or delivery drivers will pull up right there and make their delivery and leave their car there. So this guy has got constant defense, 24 hours a.
Speaker 1: Day, seven days a week.
Speaker 4: He is out there trying to stop people from parking in front of his driveway. And one of his drivers I believe one of his neighbors got into, and they've had a lot of disputes with the neighbors.
Speaker 1: One of his neighbors, I think, filmed this.
Speaker 4: And then posted it on TikTok and challenged other people to go there and block this guy's driveway. So now TikTokers have taken that offer up and they are now purposely going there just to film his viral reaction of flipping out on people.
Speaker 6: So are they breaking any law? Well, in front of a driveway. Well, it probably is. Okay, well, let me see the video. All right, here is, and I haven't seen this video. I know the New York Post, they drove out there. I don't know if that's what this video is.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what this video is, the New York Post video.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they go out there and they want to see it for themselves. So they send a reporter, I guess, out there to see what happens.
Speaker 1: Here we go. She's backing.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: Those are a lot. I see three signs already. And that's not even in front of the driveway. That's just on the. Look at this guy.
Speaker 3: Hi, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 1: Wait, I have a question.
Speaker 4: Now he's in his car in the driveway and he wants to ram, he threatens to ram her car basically. So I guess the reporter does eventually start to interview him.
Speaker 1: But you can see here.
Speaker 4: In this frame, so his gate is open, his car is in the driveway here. But look at all the signs that he has on his gate. And then His railing around his front porch also has all those sides.
Speaker 1: This guy is taking his parking seriously. Very seriously. Mr. Chen, I think is his name. Here's what he has to say.
Speaker 12: Make it their life better to harass boring people if this.
Speaker 1: Is their family.
Speaker 12: Someone gonna come here boring you, intentionally blocking your driveway. from the TikTok group or something like that. And every 10 minutes in this, okay?
Speaker 1: Every 10 minutes? What they think of? Yes, every 10 minutes, he says.
Speaker 6: I'd be pissed too if you're trying to leave in the cars in front of, yeah, I'd be angry as hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, this guy claims that he has a 92 or 94, I forget, a 90 something year old father who is ill and he needs the driveway to be clear all the time in case there's any sort of medical emergency.
Speaker 1: But for whatever he wants to do, I don't care if I have no emergencies.
Speaker 12: Anyone who has the, do they have the elderly parents or grandparents? We took pencil and we just pass me back or something like that. And me, I have the diabetes, high catharsis and back pain.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Also I have kidney stones.
Speaker 4: All right, so he has high cholesterol, diabetes, kidney stones, and back pain there. So look at this gate that he has. Look at all these absolutely no parking. Private property, stay away by not sitting, stepping, touching, or leaning. No parking, no standing any time. Do not block driveway sign. 24-hour access required. Absolutely no parking, standing, stopping at any time. He has one, two, three, four, five, six signs that I can see on the gate there.
Speaker 1: Okay? For the medical reasons. Ask their parents, think of them.
Speaker 12: Don't listen to the one side.
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 12: Stop coming here harassing us. One of the Tiktok P person, the driver, do you know what they say? They say, hey, you made me famous. I'm afraid to come out to do all the sidewalk cleaning and the front porch cleaning.
Speaker 1: That's sad. Look at the.
Speaker 4: Incredible number of signs, not only on the gate, but on his front porch. I mean, this guy is obsessed with keeping this driveway free and clear.
Speaker 1: At all times.
Speaker 3: I would be mad too, wouldn't you?
Speaker 6: I would too, but if I was 16 and I saw this, I would be parking out in front of.
Speaker 1: You'd be out there, this is you. You'd get towed. No, no, not towed.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: You don't even have to park, you just pull up and the guy comes out of his house screaming. I'd be there Every chance I had, I would be driving by that guy's house. Maybe not so much that I hear that there's an elderly person, but I bet those TikTokers don't know that.
Speaker 1: They just see a guy- No, they know that. They don't care. Well, they see a guy that just comes out of his house screaming.
Speaker 6: As soon as you pull up next to his driveway, he just comes out screaming. If I was 16 and he was on my route, every day I'd be swinging by.
Speaker 1: Look how fast he comes out.
Speaker 4: This New York Post reporter is just backing her car kind of into the space where his driveway is.
Speaker 1: Watch this, puts it in reverse. I would take girls on first dates here.
Speaker 6: I'd be always going to this guy's house.
Speaker 3: I would never go out with you again.
Speaker 1: Watch how fast he comes out. Here he is.
Speaker 7: He probably has a camera, gets an alert.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Hi, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 6: Even she's laughing. She's there to report on the news. She's like, this is pretty funny. This guy loses his mind if you just pull up to his house.
Speaker 1: Obviously, be mad.
Speaker 6: Of course, be mad if somebody parks behind you. But this is just somebody driving by, slows down, and he just comes out screaming.
Speaker 1: This has been going on for five years.
Speaker 4: Since 2021, he's been coming out of his house yelling and screaming.
Speaker 6: He's doing it wrong then. You need to just not do that, and then people will stop. I know it's wrong to do this, but- I wouldn't do this as an adult.
Speaker 4: Maybe you and Krista, your next road trip, you might just go to block this guy's driveway.
Speaker 1: Just to check it out.
Speaker 4: One next door neighbor was captured screaming at Mr. Chen over this driveway dispute. He screamed ching chong at Mr. Chen before he drove off.
Speaker 8: That's awful.
Speaker 4: Now they tracked that neighbor down and the neighbor said, they provoked me to say that because I couldn't even let my mother out of the car, said the neighbor. Everybody stands behind me, the neighbor says. Everybody has said racist yet towards this guy. But it's because they provoke it. Me saying that wasn't toward the Asian community. It's just towards that bitch. He said about the Chen family. He said it's probably not right.
Speaker 10: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: But I hate her.
Speaker 4: This is I think the Chen's daughter who's now documenting all of the neighbors. hating on them. So this is absolutely insane that this guy is, you're right, he's got to just let it go, right? You can't, and then it will die down. You can't go out there every 10 seconds trying to shoo people away.
Speaker 6: Especially if they're in the car still. They haven't even done anything yet, and you're already screaming? That's perfect for TikTok.
Speaker 3: Can I- Yes.
Speaker 2: Tell you, I received some, I couldn't sleep last night, and I got a TikTok email about Dolly, and so I clicked on it, and then I somehow, I've never seen the live portion of TikTok. Have you ever stumbled into that mess of a- Well, Crystal.
Speaker 1: Watches it nonstop. This is what she does for- I mean, I was on one on accident.
Speaker 6: I went to a hot dog cart, and I didn't realize- The guy live-streamed his hot dogs, and I didn't like that because I was ordering for me and another person. And it looks like you're just a fat ass. And everybody in the chat was just saying I was chopped. I was a chopped unk. And I didn't like that because I'm just trying to get hot dogs.
Speaker 4: But you're chopped? You're going to have to decipher that to me. Translate that?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 6: I'm a chopped unk. And I don't want to be a chopped onk. I was just trying to order some hot dogs and this guy's- How do you know chopped onk? That could be a compliment, Charlie. I don't think it is. I don't think it's nice.
Speaker 1: Chopped is not good. Yeah, if you're chopped, you're not good and onk is old. So I was just there trying to get hot dogs and I got- 20,000 people watching me order a hot dog.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I stumbled into the live auction, and all these people are up.
Speaker 3: It was midnight.
Speaker 2: All these people are up trying to sell shoes and makeup, and then I stumble.
Speaker 3: Across, is it Jeffree Star?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the makeup guy.
Speaker 3: He was putting on makeup, and I was watching. I'm like, who the hell is up watching? Who's buying? And they're like, It drove me crazy. I wanted to like throw myself.
Speaker 1: But you kept watching it.
Speaker 3: No, I got off the auction.
Speaker 2: The way that they do it, it's these girls that are like singing and they're so lame and trying to sell shoes or makeup or clothes.
Speaker 3: And then guys are selling shoes.
Speaker 6: Three, two, one, go, go, go, go. The comments are the one paying for it? They go, I bid this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't have my glasses on.
Speaker 1: You buy right through the platform. You can click a link. People can sell things right on it. Yeah. So you can just go, all right.
Speaker 2: They have warehouses of shoes and they're like, sold, 12 bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, there's another app that's just that. What's it called? Whatnot. Yeah, Whatnot.
Speaker 6: And people just- Same exact same. Same thing, but that's all it is. People go live with their record collections.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Be like, I got first pressing Led Zeppelin IV or whatever and then people bid on it live and then.
Speaker 3: Now it's 1230 in the morning.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what I need to do with my basement.
Speaker 4: And go through all my stuff on my basement.
Speaker 1: That'd be good. I think you could.
Speaker 6: And you could set minimums on stuff too. And you could set it up like, hey, I'm going to go live in a week. Prepare yourself. Here's what I'm going to be selling. And then people know. And then, yeah. And then the auction.
Speaker 4: And then how do you ship it? Or do they pick it up? Or how does, I guess, see your way, maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay. The problem is shipping because, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like eBay.
Speaker 1: It's like eBay, but it's live shipping.
Speaker 6: And it's more exciting than eBay because you're watching the person.
Speaker 3: Well, Rover would have to be the salesperson.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, but then you could jump. I don't know. When you're on there, you're like.
Speaker 1: Damn, I do want that. And it's only a minute or two. You gotta make your decision. Can we try at auctions.
Speaker 2: When we come back, see if you can find one and show him what he would have to do?
Speaker 7: Well, B2 should be the host. Have a pretty girl there talking and not him. He works in the behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break and then we'll see if we can find one.
Speaker 4: All right, let me take a quick break. 866-YO-ROVER is our number, 866-967-6837. Kim, quickly, let me go to her real fast before I go to break.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Kim. Good morning, Rover.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to tell you guys, I live in Brooklyn, and that guy's reaction is really not that extreme.
Speaker 10: And every neighbor who has a driveway is like.
Speaker 11: That because it is impossible to park here. You go somewhere, you're driving for a half hour when you come back to find parking. And I had a neighbor, he was on the more regular extreme end where we had people constantly parking in our driveways because there was a catering hall that did weddings.
Speaker 10: And one day, Ben just lost his mind. Someone parked in his driveway.
Speaker 11: He took a baseball bat smashing the guy's windshield, all the mirrors, all.
Speaker 1: The lights, and then it rained.
Speaker 10: And then the cop came and said, hey, what happened to this car? Ben's like, I don't know, but you should tell him don't park in someone's driveway.
Speaker 11: So any of that guy's neighbors, if somebody parked in their neighbor, if you were a half inch over blocking the driveway, they would all go nuts.
Speaker 10: Because you can't find parking here.
Speaker 11: And if you get nailed, it's like a $ 65 to $ 100 ticket.
Speaker 1: And then if you.
Speaker 4: Come back home and you want to get into your driveway and someone's parked in front of your driveway, then what do you do?
Speaker 1: I mean, it is. I understand. I get it.
Speaker 11: Or you shovel out your driveway and someone parks in your driveway. And the guy who said he wasn't being racist.
Speaker 10: I'm going to say BS because that's a big dog whistle here in some neighborhoods that were Italian and Greek. And when Chinese moved in, people lost their minds.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why?
Speaker 10: They're good neighbors. You had to move in and someone didn't want your family. And so the driveway is so sensitive in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: All right. A lot of people probably getting killed over driveway blocking in Brooklyn. Kim, thank you. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back. Hang on.