Speaker 1: Brian TV.
Speaker 2: We got somebody on the phone here is gonna. I think this story is really interesting. I don't really relate to it myself, but she's saying that I think all women have this experience in common. And you guys are gonna have to tell me is you're listening to the show Maya? Good morning. Hello. Oh I got to push some buttons. Can I give me a second time? Ready? Yeah? Button ready pushing? Okay, there we go, We're back in action. Hi Maya, Hi, Hi, tell me your story about what is it you think that all women have this in common? What's the what's the story?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I just moved into my first apartment. Congratulations and thank you. And so I also have a newer boyfriend and I had him over to hang out and you know, we bounce. So the first time that we hooked up, my headboard was something against the wall that happened. Obviously I was. I was super embarrassed about it, right, So for the next time, I had moved my bed out to avoid that. But now my bed started to squeak, like really, really really.
Speaker 2: Show me do an impression of how your bed sounds mind, if you will.
Speaker 3: In my head I mean it's still echoing. It's like.
Speaker 2: Much going crazy on that thing, right, lucky h so bad? I so you go ahead?
Speaker 3: Oh well I was. I was just going to say, like, now, obviously that's all I can hear. It's echoing in my head and now there we're Every time we're in the middle of you know, sexuy time, all I'm thinking about is how many people do I share this wall with? You can hear me? And is he thinking about the noise?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: And yeah, because I mean it's just so loud and it's so bad, to the point where it's now throwing off my vibe.
Speaker 2: I got it. No, I feel that as a guy, I'm going to kind of stay out of this one. But I will say half of us notices, half of us doesn't care. Yeah, at the same time, we'd rather have it not be pray or yeah, we'd rather not, but we're also we're just happy to be there.
Speaker 1: You're just happy to be there, you like tune it out?
Speaker 2: Is this a thing anybody on the show?
Speaker 4: I think at the beginning of a relationship in that way with someone, you are very conscious of everything around you, everything that's happening, and everybody fold that's folding in a way you don't want to fold. So I do think, like right now, yes, you're super hyper aware of it. I think eventually down the line, if you continue to see this person like, you'll forget about it. It won't be a thing. It's just like whatever. But I get it. I'm thrown off by the littlest of things.
Speaker 1: I'm hyper aware of it when it's my upstairs neighbor, for sure, because I can hear it happening. But it doesn't ever last that long. So I think I would only be that.
Speaker 5: For them.
Speaker 1: Think I would only be concerned if it was like an hour and you're just going like constantly, because like, is it really going to bother somebody? If it's you know, ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It's more embarrassing. I think it's like, you know, just the thump against the wall.
Speaker 5: Can I ask a question, what are you more embarrassed about as a woman? I'm asking you listen to the show by the sound of your bed or by the sounds that are being produced from the love making?
Speaker 1: Yes, all of it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I can be embarrassed about anything. I'm going to be okay about anything. Okay, really, I.
Speaker 4: Think I've passed the point of being embarrassed about any of that. Only if a little.
Speaker 2: No, that's what things the neighbors can hear, though, If the neighbors can hear that, you really need to see.
Speaker 5: Somebody, somebody in the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know, let me know, maya very interesting. Let me know if you're listening and you've had that experience where probably especially in your first apartment where you live in an apartment, you're worried about the neighbors hearing the thump a thump as squeak as queaka, or even if you live like in a town home or you you know, with roommates. Yeah, or it's just one of those things where you just don't want the thump a squeaka, So you just got to move your head away from the headboard, away from the bed or the wall, and then get a better bed that doesn't squeak.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We've got some text messages that gives some advice here that says put a blanket between the headboard and the wall, or they make a bracket to brace your headboard. Nowadays, a lot of people are saying w D forty tighten your bed frame, put patting on the.
Speaker 2: Wall and use w D forty.
Speaker 4: The other suggestion that I'm going to say, don't you says it move it to the couch, Go to the couch.
Speaker 5: Don't do that, y you're your neck sit on that thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean obviously there's people sit on that and think. I'm not concerned about that. I was concerned about the back of the area. You have to move around.
Speaker 2: Your head is at a weird angle. You got one leg over here. You hurry up, hurry up as a guy, I think that's what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: I had to loan my heating pad to Jenny because she did the lovin on the couch once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, over the edge of a pinch nerve or something.
Speaker 5: Another text says, you're much more considerate person than I am. I've never cared at all about the noise, and I'm at the top floor of my building. I'm a woman, by the way.
Speaker 2: You get it, girl, But don't squeak. Another text says, my bed squeaks really loud. I hope my neighbors can't hear it, But then I can hear them when they literally open a drawer. So you're hoping they can't hear the squeaky squeaky bed, but when they slide open the silverware drawer, look crap. Maya. You know, I don't know what to tell you except you are not alone. Put your mattress on the floor. Yeah maybe, thank you. Maya better have a great day.