Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory. Rover, how can I ran in the same thirday us. We're talking you for a year. Charlie was a wombat and Jeffrey what.
Speaker 2: I mean things?
Speaker 3: He is a green?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Streaming on Roverradio dot Com.
Speaker 5: Rovers Morning Glory starts now, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, what's happening? It is Wednesday, August fifth, twenty twenty sixth Good morning, Trover's on of Gloria. I'm Rover. Doucie is here, good mine, sir, Charlie is here. Hi, Stitzer is here. Amen, Crystal is here. Hello, and mister Jeffrey. All the rocks in the.
Speaker 3: FID box and thinking of the Lord that I'm alive and doing fine.
Speaker 1: You're with us as well.
Speaker 6: Eight six six go Rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can also text the word menu to that number, and only the word menu that gives you some options to set your profile, picture, your name, your location. That way we know who's texting into the show. You can also make a video call into the show by texting the word menu. Since you'll will send you a link, you just have to It's very simple. You just have to text the word menu to eight six six, Go Rover. I'll get to your email here in just a moment. I'm loading that up right now. We have a lot to discuss today.
Speaker 1: I was wasn't a great day yesterday. I had some tech issues that we were working through and continue to work through.
Speaker 6: But I don't know, It's always something, you know, it just pops up out of the blue. What happens? How I was just everything's humming along and then just thinks, stop working one day and you haven't touched anything.
Speaker 1: How'd you know that it went down? People started knowing? Or was it now?
Speaker 6: The first thing was that the shows didn't publish properly through our automation system, and so it's like, okay, what's going on? Usually you know that happens from time to time, that particular thing, but and it just got snowballed from there.
Speaker 1: But anyway, what can you do?
Speaker 6: And then I saw that I was up late last night working on stuff, and then I went to get into bed, and I believe I want to clock this morning.
Speaker 1: Actually, earlier as usual. Yeah, when we wake up at five, it's not too fun. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I go to get into bed at one and the cat is just looking at me, already on the bed, just looking at me like you're too late, dude.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're sleeping in the other room now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought you were going to move the blanket that keeps the cat comfortable in the middle.
Speaker 6: No, it's a blanket that covers the whole bed. It's like our new blanket. So the cat gets a sleep wherever she wants. And she's sleeping just right where right where I would be taking up you know, of course, going sideways.
Speaker 1: He'll be going lengthwise with the bed. It has to be going across the bed.
Speaker 6: And from the corner of the bed, the right hand corner, all the way as far as she stretched.
Speaker 1: That means I now have to.
Speaker 6: Squeeze in right next to my wife on a little sliver of real estate of the bed, and the cat just not impressed, not not helpful, not gonna move.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, I feel bad if I if I make the cat move. Is that wrong to feel bad?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so either, but my wife is.
Speaker 6: It's rude, but you know what, in the in the wild kingdom where animals come from.
Speaker 1: There's rude stuff all the time. They bite each.
Speaker 6: Other, they attack each other, they do all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: And do that just kind of gently scoocher by the way, Yeah, she my wife yells at me if I if I do something like that.
Speaker 3: It's also like to say that you have a pretty stubborn cat.
Speaker 1: Once that cat is gonna say, wife, you have a pretty stubborn wife.
Speaker 3: What now, I'm just saying the cat's pretty stubborn, because once your cat has has made made herself comfortable, she.
Speaker 1: Moving, Charlie. Does your dog sleep in your bed?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but he's all over the house, Like he sleeps in the bed for a little bit, then he goes and he sleeps on the floor.
Speaker 7: Does he spoon or does he do the foot of the bed like the cat.
Speaker 9: He takes up a little bit of space. But you can kind of just kick him a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say kick, I don't kick push cancel, Charlie.
Speaker 6: He's kicking his dog abusing Like there's like that guy who they tried to cancel whatever that who is it? An NFL player And they're like it kicked this dog in the head.
Speaker 1: Did that guy did kick his dog?
Speaker 6: It was like a nudge. It was really crazy what people were saying there. Let me see here, Charlie's our trans code or stuff? Not moving stuff over? It looks like me let.
Speaker 1: Me work on that. Wait, what a day yesterday? Anyway? Uh slayed rights. Good morning, Rover.
Speaker 6: Even though I know I'm a little late with this, I still would like to congratulate you on finishing your marathon in London.
Speaker 1: You are really amazing.
Speaker 6: You inspire a man's man, proving to everyone that it can really be done. I mean, I, like everyone else, did not really expect you to complete those twenty six miles without a serious injury or death. I bet Charlie was entertaining a thought in his head that you're going to quit halfway through and call you a sissy, but you did it. Personally, I think the entire crew should have been there on the finish line with you to embrace the roaring cheers, applause, handing you the boss a bottle of cool apparol sprits and bumping you in the air gently with many hands like they do at the World Cup. So thank you for this marvelous fit for inspiring people like myself here to start my own marathon in Rochester, maybe even wearing a Cruising with jlr T shirt. I think Eerie Canal is a good place to start. It's long and safe. Have a great the great rest of the week, he says, and remember stay hydrated. Well, thank you. I do what I can to inspire. I'm always trying to uplift people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good.
Speaker 6: Ye, and show that you can do it. The power of positivity. That's what I'm known for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very positive.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: In fact, that was.
Speaker 6: Besides Rover, my other radio end that I considered was mister Positive. Yeah, yea love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's what they'll put on my gravestone, mister positive, charitable man. He was always just so positive when I came to everything, and just wanted everyone to feel loved and inspired and.
Speaker 1: On their journey powerful Jurney, Yes, and and remember do Better will also be on my gravestone.
Speaker 9: Geez.
Speaker 1: I would come up.
Speaker 6: Out of my grave if they put that on my head stone. If du Better was on there, I'd be like a zombie. I'd come up and I'd crush that headstone. I would be so incensed. Let's see here, let's see Carly says, now, I can't even get to this first sentence here, just don't read that one word that's talking about her son. His name is Wyatt. He's been a huge fan since his literal birth. Thirty six hours of labor was thirty six hours of Rover.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Jeffrey or Jeffrey al laroque as why it only refers to him as.
Speaker 6: Is my favorite and he finds him so entertaining. Rover unfortunately has mentioned as hatred for kids one too many times for why it's liking. I don't have a hatred of kids. What are you talking about? No, No, my wife has a hatred of kids. I don't have a hatred of kids. Snitzer is also a favorite, since he's a vegetarian who lives in Cape Coral, Florida, not Stincher.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming the kid snitch I used to live in Kora m oh. Maybe she means who lived Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yes, Dougie, he loves you and Charlie both as well. I was hoping, since you don't do stuff, maybe he could give him a quick hay hey, Wyatt, he said, A tough summer I could really use some love.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 6: That's getting back to me being inspiring and mister positive. Wyatt whatever, whatever, whatever you're facing this summer, you got.
Speaker 1: This, you got this. We can do this together. Yep has one. It takes a village. They I think there's a picture I just sent to Snitz of Wyatt. Oh yeah, how do you know what's why? Because I talked to the mom last night. A White's the kid? Yeah, what do you mean he talked to the mom last I.
Speaker 7: Didn't think that you would really read the whole thing because you don't do these particular kinds of.
Speaker 1: Eleventh Special days. Whyatt is eleven eleventh special days? So how do you decide for what she's talking about? Just stomped it?
Speaker 6: I you know, I talked worse than dropping an F bomb last night.
Speaker 1: And then they sent a picture. Am I still putting the picture up? Yes? Because Wyatt was screaming through the house.
Speaker 10: Ah.
Speaker 1: Oh he's holding his pocket Peeve. That's so cute? Is that right? Your Christ? Eleven years old? He can't get enough of that Robert thing. It is. It's uh, let's see.
Speaker 6: Lazarus, right, So you know we're over listening to Monday's show and Snitzer talking about charging his truck.
Speaker 1: I'm not understanding the convenience claim.
Speaker 6: Snitt said it took one and a half hours on a high speed charger to get two hundred miles worth of energy, and it costs thirty eight dollars, even with gas being a dollar more than it was last year. It's cheaper, way, way, way faster to fill up with gas and to use internal combustion engines. Thirty eight dollars gets me nine gallons of gasoline in about one minute and two hundred and seventy miles of range. What is so convenient about plugging in for an hour and a half. I know Snitz thinks he's helping to save the planet, but most of the state's electricity is made with.
Speaker 1: Coal. I didn't say it was convenient. It's not convenient.
Speaker 6: I said it was convenient, not to charge at a charger, to charge at home. It's it's it's very convenient, but definitely at the charge at a charger at home.
Speaker 1: I'm sure at home you just plug in and that's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, you just plug the car in the garagical What about your business until you have to drive again, which you'll be in the next morning.
Speaker 1: M let me try something here, give me one second. I gotta we had all sorts of issues. I don't know what that's going on with our what's going on with our automation system over here? Now world and here we go, and let me just make sure this is working.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the fart box camera was off today too. Fart box camera. I had to unplug it and plug it back in. If you were under attack from Chinese hackers, think so.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see.
Speaker 6: Chris says, you're over I just got this in mail. I thought you would appreciate it. Live long and prosper hydration is overrated. He says, all right, let me see here. All right, it's mister Spock. It's some sort of I'm not sure exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Say, isn't it bottom right? A goro pure silver? Is this it? Right?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Right? Your pure silver? I see that. What is it? Is that?
Speaker 6: Like a Is it a silver bar with Spock's face on it? I think, so oh, this is what he's investing in, Spock silver bars. That's right, I'm putting all mine in. Captain Kirk gold bullyon. I'm out of the stock market, remember I told you the stock apocalypse is coming.
Speaker 1: You said that like for the last twelve years. I know, I know, I say that.
Speaker 6: I believe I said that on Friday, and just yesterday, I think the stock market reaches all time high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I can't time it specific.
Speaker 6: Oh my balance not going up or down now because I'm I'm out of the stock game.
Speaker 1: Minds up huge big time. Uh Jenny, right, Just remember, duche, what goes up us come down. I would start thinking, you know, it's it's not that I don't believe in the AI stuff. I do.
Speaker 6: AI's great. It's going to transform all sorts of things. It's just that the companies that people are investing in, they are investing in such a a like a value to you know. I'm not a I'm not a I'm not a business analyst. I'm not an investor. I'm not a stockbroker. I don't know what all the proper phrases are. But maybe it's your price to earnings.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I gotta say you, Rob, you were kind of like a smart of getting out of stock about given the volatility of the stock market these days.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, people are buying companies and they're two hundred times earnings or whatever. Normally it would be like twenty. And it's just I mean, we've seen it happen before. We've seen a play out before many many times in various things.
Speaker 1: And people just become there like, oh, this time is different. It's kind of like.
Speaker 6: Stock market's kind of like a husband that beats up his wife and then the white we're all battered wife syndrome people who buy stocks, and we're like, no, maybe this time is different. Seriously, I think this time is different. Now stock market is going to punch you in the face again.
Speaker 12: Jeez.
Speaker 1: That's a horrible. It's just not sure.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 6: It might be this week, might be next week, might be next month, might be sometime next year.
Speaker 1: But if people recall what happened like ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Years ago, ninety eight years ago, what was that the stock mark ninety excuse me, stockbert.
Speaker 1: Remember that nobody was alive back then.
Speaker 3: No, but that was what brought up the Great Depression, was the stock marker crash in nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Don't you have other ones?
Speaker 3: We could look at the one in nineteen eighty seven, What about another one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Those are the two two that just come to my mind. But the one in twenty nine was what brought on there. There's nothing I'm saying. I'm saying there were other stock market crashes through the years.
Speaker 1: What's the most recent one you can think of?
Speaker 3: Probably I don't know, like two thousand and eight when the housing bubble crash.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one to look at. What about another one?
Speaker 3: Well, I said, I'm just going by the ones I can remember right off the top of my ember, when every company just put an E in front of their name and they go, yeah, we're an internet company now, yes, and.
Speaker 1: The dot com bubble, uh huh so. But I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying in nineteen twenty nine when a stock park, when a stock market crash out brought up the Great Depression and it took World War two to get us out of it.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe Trump is a genius. Maybe that's why we're in. We're starting World War three right now. What do you think I mean? That's not that's not gonna look good for him. That's I could have been him side bubble. So that's why I'm going That's why I'm glad I did not. I never invested in the stock.
Speaker 3: Market because, like I said, the unpredictable volatility of it.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of money in the stock market. Well, dougi, I feel free here. I did look up the stuff that I bought, and I bought Google. I can't even remember how long ago it was.
Speaker 6: I mean it was it was a long time ago, about the time that they came out, not like right when they came out, because I wasn't that smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: I looked at that recently and that is up something like what was it like six thousand percent from when I bought it. I bought it a long time ago, and I didn't have that much money in it.
Speaker 1: I bought what I had. I had, like, I don't know, five thousand, ten thousand, I don't know. I don't even did you No, I still have it. It's up six thousand, Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 1: How much money do I have? That's how you cash out all your stocks.
Speaker 6: I forgot about to do it in that one. It's a different account, and I've had those ones for so long that I'm not going to mess with those. And it's not that much money that I put in that one.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a lot. How many accounts do you have?
Speaker 6: Well, I have I have some stuff that it just too really but that was like I opened up those like on a trading platform.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, I sound like Stencer now right. I ask a questions very very years ago. I've give this a lot of credit.
Speaker 3: At least steps back takes an analytical look at what's going on so we can make the right stock related decisions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ask a question.
Speaker 6: Yep, he's always analyzing everything perfectly safe, move SpaceX down whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's genius. I got it all figured out.
Speaker 7: Asking for a friend, Yes, when did you buy all that Google stock? Were you in a relationship at the time? Share bank accounts?
Speaker 1: I'm married, So you using money that you were Why? Because engaged to somebody was in debt and didn't make any money. So all that money.
Speaker 7: Is girlfriend didn't make any money because the boyfriend she was more concerned about, saying you make the money.
Speaker 6: Maybe the girlfriend is now the s girlfriend and she's going to end up at the bottom of Lake Erie if she keeps us up.
Speaker 7: Just wondering if that up six thousand percent, any of that should go to the ex girlfriend who's sitting right ex girlfriend's going to.
Speaker 6: Be down six hundred feet underwater with cevent shoes. Don't let me talk to my don't make me talk to my father in law.
Speaker 1: Jenny writes to all men who are complaining about lack of sex in their relationships, this is why you aren't good in bed anymore, she says, in all caps.
Speaker 6: Once I met my kid's dad, I never, even with three toddlers, did I refuse to get it on with him. Get over yourself and try something different, new or hot, and see what's what happens if it's not too late. Also, women, you got to tell him what you want and if he still doesn't listen, then let him go. He can f some green grass until again is once king Dingling status gives them the it too, So that's why. Okay, so she's saying that any guy who complains he's not getting late is just terrible in the sack.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's true. Yeah, maybe that is. But that guy you dated in Wisconsin or whatever you're talking about him the other day, the guy that has Google is six thousand dollars for six thousand that increase plaze.
Speaker 6: Let's see here, Chad says, is this rovers first way experience?
Speaker 1: Let me see it is? Oh yeah, I've seen this guy.
Speaker 13: A shirtless man brought traffic to a standstill in East Hollywood on Saturday after climbing on top of it.
Speaker 1: I guess the intersection on Sunset Boulevard and Edgemont Street.
Speaker 13: Video from the Citizen app shows the man sitting on the car's crushed windshield, apparently talking to the car.
Speaker 1: He then climbs on top, yelling and ripping off the blind are It's unclear whether anyone was inside at the time during the vandalism.
Speaker 13: The LAPD later arrived and took the man into custody.
Speaker 1: Waimo has not Yeah, that was like a couple of weeks ago. I saw that.
Speaker 6: But I guess Chad says, that guy has a passing resemblance to me. You can maybe you can judge from this picture. Does this guy let's see, does this guy right here there he is? Let's see, we're there. Does that guy right there look like this guy? Picture that was sent to me from the baseball game on Friday nights? So look like that guy? A little bit of resemblance there? Oh, Dougie can't even look. She can't bring herself to look.
Speaker 1: What am I looking at? A very bald guy? Your friend. Who's that Danielle?
Speaker 6: Who the camera woman from the Guardians. Danielle says, hello, everyone, I forgot to send in my picture from Friday's game. Yes, I did find her over. No I didn't kneel down next to him and immediately start talking about how much I hate Dougie. I don't care that much about her. Clearly asked you annoying me, But I'm not obsessed with you like you wish I was. I did tell Rover I miss seeing you in your big forehead though when you were at the game would have been a great time for the forehead debut on the jumbo tron. Yeah, the claim about my bad breath was a weird slam from duc. She's grasping for straws to try to insult me. I floss and brush my teeth at least twice a day, and I'm a stickler about getting my teeth cleaned every six months.
Speaker 1: Need to fax your.
Speaker 6: Dental records over here, Danielle, or she's not gonna believe it. It's funny she tried to throw me under the bus with this kind of an insult. Because I can't stand bad breath. I'd never let it myself be the smelly breath lady. Lastly, seventy five percent of my job is being out amongst the fans. Stopping in to say hi to Rover was not avoiding my responsibility. So we're disrespecting the rules of role, as she alleged it was part of them.
Speaker 1: I earned this role because I do my job well.
Speaker 6: I connect with our hosts and patrons and consistently meet expectations. I'm sorry you, Dougie, can't say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Somebody's trying too hard. Dog, what's up.
Speaker 6: She's been there a long time, Dougie. She's getting it done, so I'm getting it done to you. No, no, her twenty three. You just have a much more lackadaisical boss than she does because twenty three years of this misery. I don't know how we're still putting up with these hizzy reports that she.
Speaker 1: Does every hour. It's great, Craig says, good morning, Rover. I just want to help you guys out. Once the listeners come to your door.
Speaker 6: When they knock on your door, just tell them you rent your house and the landlord lives in Florida. He makes those decisions. They usually don't have an answer. For that and they walk away. Also, just curious if that guy who keeps saying sking doogey out was at her event over the weekend, and did he ask.
Speaker 1: Her out again?
Speaker 14: He was?
Speaker 1: Oh, showed up? Did he ask you out after the event?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 1: And did you say let's go? You're persistent?
Speaker 7: No, I was exhausted. I was on the couch after my event, not going out. I just didn't reply.
Speaker 1: So if it was a.
Speaker 6: If it was some hot guy that you were lusting after after that event, you would have been too too tired to go out with him too.
Speaker 7: I would have been talking with him and all of that. I just I was tired.
Speaker 3: Duge, what Matt what if you were you know, you did your event? You really dog tired? You don't want to go out all of a sudden, Matthew McConaughey or George Cooon, she was up on your doorstep asking me out.
Speaker 1: Would you go out with them? Or turn him down? I'd go out with them, would you?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't hang.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, Sophia Laran or Joan Collins or Susan Lucie showed up on my doorstep and I was really tired, I would hang out with her.
Speaker 6: You want to hang out with Brad Pitt. I'm not saying to have sex with Brad Pitt. You want to hang out with Brad Pitt if he knocked on your door and.
Speaker 1: So let's go have a bruiskie.
Speaker 3: Probably, I mean, come on, he's a big time celebrity. You want not all right? You and I might have something haven't had? M Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, it's a big celebrity and I have a big head, funny all right. Person, only politician I know that puts Douchie's forehead to shame is Alison Moody, from that congress woman from Florida, Alison Moody.
Speaker 1: She got a bigger forehead than Dougie's. I don't think anyone's ever heard of that chick before, But okay, I'll take you congress woman from Florida.
Speaker 3: I watched it a couple of I've watched her watch the Anthony Fauci hearing in the Senate last week, and I was like, it's like, man, now that now that's an area. That's a super carrier right there for a forehead.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll have to see a picture of that when we come back right after this.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back on rover this morning.
Speaker 17: Glor hang on O, welcome back to rovers morning, Glory.
Speaker 1: Kelly says, let me see he hold on, let me send this.
Speaker 6: Let me send two pictures over to mister Snitzer or video guy. Nick says, was b two at the Guardians game last night.
Speaker 1: I saw someone that.
Speaker 6: Looked like her with a very Italian looking family, was sitting in three rows in front of us.
Speaker 1: She was actually, yes, she was. She was at the game. I did not go. Why not, Oh, because you were having all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 6: Well, I know I had already planned that to go. I don't do stuff during the week. I'm so dedicated to this job. I have to remind my boss is here all the time. How dedicated I am. So she went with her sister or mother and her father.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 6: She sent me a video of Slider at the mascot kissing my father in law on the lips. Uh see, Kelly says, my daughter has my genetics with the big forehead, and even though I gave her the forehead, she still manages to be absolutely stunning. Chin up, Dougie, solidarity with the big foreheads. There's a picture of her young daughter. I don't know how old she is, but look at that nogin douche.
Speaker 7: She's beautiful. I think she's absolutely beautiful. She's young.
Speaker 6: She does have a hairline that starts it's way back, doesn't it kind of like this she does?
Speaker 1: You don't think. So, she's a little girl.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Shall I have bangs that she'll she'll get it. I can't have banks. I have a colic. You can't have bangs a colic? What do you mean?
Speaker 7: I have multiple collaics in my hairline, So to have banks, I have a side swoop.
Speaker 1: But the camera angle sucks, total ass. Don't blame the camera, so blame you.
Speaker 7: You purposely put me in this camera angle so that I would look bad.
Speaker 1: So you can't do bangs. You don't think I can't do straight bangs?
Speaker 6: Well, I Kelly must have a big forehead herself. If she gave the big forehead to her daughter, I guess, But nope, that's some men are attracted to huge foreheads right clearly, yep, all the time. Oh here's a different thing. Oh yeah, you look so much better from that camera angle. Yeah, you look so much better from that from that way you're a little out of focus.
Speaker 1: That's what makes you look so much better. See, yeah, I'm getting botox tomorrow. I'll be smooth Friday, Martin Sis.
Speaker 6: Did you ever mention that Archerie Taylor Green got married in Las Vegas? This is Jeffrey said that his favorite politician isn't single anymore.
Speaker 3: Hey, she got married. She got married? Who I mean, she's not She's not in politics anymore?
Speaker 1: True? So what what you know? I mean? Come on, she getting married? She got married in Vegas? Where do you where? You know your hometown? Guy married guy? I forget the guys.
Speaker 3: Guy's name, The last name is Glenn, remember the first name offhand, But that's the guy she married.
Speaker 1: So, Charlie, do you have this Russian drone video yet? He's listening to audio? What's up? Do you have the Russian drone video yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: I'll go there right now.
Speaker 6: So there's a We were just talking about AI in the future and that kind of stuff. So I'm gonta show you this video in just a second. You can fire up RMGTV at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. There's this this is our future and this is frightening. So there's there's video of from over in Ukraine and it's this street vendor. He has this little van there. He's kind of like Dougie with a donut truck. He's got this little van that he's selling. I don't know, maybe food out of or or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I didn't really analyze this video. And he's outside his van on a street corner and a Russian drone flies over to his van and he sees the drone this and when I say drone, it's it's weird because sometimes you talk we'll hear in the war with Iran oh an Iranian drone.
Speaker 9: But those things.
Speaker 6: Are kind of like they look a little bit more like sort of big bulbous missiles. Really Like I've seen some of their drones and they don't look like what what you're going to see in just a moment. They don't look like a consumer drone that you might have at home, made by Dji or something. But this one in Russia looks just like that. It's like it's like a regular drone that you would fly around in your backyard. And this drone, whoever's operating it I'm sure it's not AI, but at some point it will be AI. Maybe it is AI, I don't know, but at some point there will be AI. That's just hunting down people.
Speaker 1: And the drone is circling the guy's van, so he's like trying to he's trying to.
Speaker 6: Keep the van between him and the drone. It's it's really disturbing. And then the uh and then the the the the drone explodes and the guy he wasn't killed, thankfully, he was injured. But this is the future of a very very frightening future of what warfare will look like, and it will only be more sophisticated because this is probably being operated by some Russian guy from a few miles away as he's chasing this dude around.
Speaker 1: With a drone. But imagine that.
Speaker 6: Imagine that you're just out on the street and a drone flies and now it's just it's like a it would be just like what if a bee is flying around here. You're out in the driveway or something, you know, and you're out in your front yard and a.
Speaker 1: Bee where you're ah, it's swamping around. I mean, this is really what I mean.
Speaker 6: Watch this video here here, it is I don't think there's audio to this. I don't. Oh maybe there's he's selling vegetables there by the side of the road.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 6: He is running away because they want to blow him up.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, what do you mean, why are they chasing him?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? It brew him up?
Speaker 6: And did you see how fast that thing? I mean, so what it's doing is it's circling around. This is so disturbing. It's circling around very very slowly. Did you see how fast that thing dove in to attack this guy. By the way, he did survive the blast, but he shuffered shuffer suffered shock and shrapnel injuries. They say, I don't know how this dude survived that. I don't know what he did at the last minute there. But watch the thing.
Speaker 1: It just dives, it goes.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is unbelievable. It just dives right down here he is, he's running around to the driver's side of the of the van, and then it just drives right at him. It blows up what like a foot or two or three away from him. It's hard to tell here exactly, but it blows up right b Can you imagine this being chased around and this is not real high tech. This is not super high tech compared to I'm sure what we could be able to create if we wanted to. This is somebody a drone operator. I'm assuming this is not AI. This is a drone operator who is following this guy, watching this guy, and then dives in and just blows. I mean, and this is just a dude selling vegetables. You can tell here. He's got his van, he's got his boxes of vegetables there that he's pulling out. He's a big you know, he looks to be like a guy I guess they say he's in his fifties, not a physically fit guy running around from this drone. He's got a tent in the back of his van so he can sell his vegetables out of there, like a little umbrella actually set up behind the van. I mean, this is Jesus christ Man. This is the kind of stuff that's going on over there, and this is the future of.
Speaker 1: Warfare.
Speaker 9: They've been doing this the whole time, in this whole I know, I know they have like little they have a VR headsets that they were and then they're just sitting there just find people with drones isn't that disturbing though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's wondering if you're going after a soldier. This is a guy selling vegetables on the side of the road.
Speaker 6: Here's somebody that says, eventually there will be no police. Instead will be assigned a drone waiting for us to f up, detected by flock surveillance probably, and then what are they gonna do. They're gonna arrest us, They're gonna bomb us, they're gonna execute us. What are they gonna do? The I have seen another video. I don't know if we ever played it. We might have.
Speaker 1: There was another disturbing video in you in Ukraine, same thing.
Speaker 6: It was a drone and it was following these this this guy and his wife. They were trying to make their way just to to and they were elderly. They were trying to make their way. They were behind the front line or whatever. They're trying to make their way I believe, about a mile and a half to the front lines or wherever they would be safe. And this drone comes down and kills the wife, just boom, right in front of her husband. Just blows up the wife right in front of the husband. So now the husband is is like despondent. He throws himself on the ground. He's crying and he said, on his knees next to his dead wife, sobbing, and then the drone comes and kills him too. It's really just incredibly disturbing. Well would you do if.
Speaker 1: That were you?
Speaker 6: You were running around? How would you get away from that thing? Could you get inside of the van? I know the van could probably, I believe in this article, there's a you can see the front of the van. There's a picture. Maybe stints can grab this where the drone struck the you know, where it blew up, and you can see the damage it caused to the van. Pretty significant damage here it is. See so it right there at the front of the van is where the drone blew up and it's all burnt up and crushed and the windshield is cracked. But I think maybe you get into the van. Now that being said, he's got the back of the van open to sell his vegetables.
Speaker 1: That drone could just fly right into your van and blow you up right there, yep. I mean, how do you get away from something like that?
Speaker 6: He tried running, yeah, he did, but you can't run away from that drone and that thing, the way that it doves so fast. I've never seen that before. That's incredibly frightening. Mile here's a mean one O five says they can be AI controlled. They could be Yeah, absolutely, I don't know if this was probably not, but I mean this is like in war. You see all the movies that we've been conditioned to see from World War two, from Vietnam, from wherever, and you think to yourself, up, it's got two sides they're fighting. How the psychological toll it takes in order, even if you're fighting against an enemy.
Speaker 1: I bet you know you don't want to. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't want to kill anybody. Obviously they're trying to kill me. I'm gonna have to kill them, But I don't want to go to the war. I don't want to do that. And I think if you do, it's probably causes you some sort of psychological for most people, probably causes psychological trauma seeing.
Speaker 1: And doing things like that.
Speaker 6: Now you won't have to you just uh, you just program AI to go for any moving human being and it will swoop down and blow them up. Loo says, you shoot the drones with shotguns. Well that's still in theory maybe, But what happens when it's a drone swarm and it's ten drones and there's all flying around, you can't shoot them all, and these one dives, It takes you out, blows you up, and then the remaining nine drones and the swarm they move on to their next target.
Speaker 9: And you don't want to be strapped up with a shotgun at all times as you're selling your fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw another not speaking on the other side, I saw Ukraine sent a drone over to Russia. It was more one of the kind that Iran has, where it kind of looks like a long plane sort of thing, and there was a beach over in Russia, and the I think that the Russians tried to shoot this drone down with some sort of anti aircraft gunfire or something. I don't anti drone gunfire. Anyways, the drone ends up crashing right out of the beach.
Speaker 1: It's like, you see all these people there.
Speaker 6: On the beach, they're in the water, they're lounging on the beach, just hanging out, enjoying the summer, and then a drone comes down and blows them up. I believe that killed three people there, just again innocent civilians. And it's just frightening that we're not going after military targets. We're just killing people who are minding their own business. And that right there is I'm sure a war crime. What we just saw that guy getting attacked with a drone. You can't just attack civilians like that. Patrick says, I fight drones for fun with FPV goggles. You need to look up FPV freestyle videos and see how awesome drones are. It sucks that they're being used for war, but yeah, you can hit tight gaps and do crazy stuff. I've seen some videos where they even know like rowing racing league and stuff and and uh, I mean it is pretty incredible what these people can do when they put on the the headset and then they can see what the dronesy is and they can really fly into, like he said, into very tight areas and do's some really kind of cool stuff. Natasha says, watch the new episode of Lioness.
Speaker 1: It is exactly this. Is there a new episode of that? I just can back out? Oh it did? I watched? Yeah? What is it? Two seasons of that? Is that what was out before? I think, so was it a bad show? Hylo sheardy man, Yeah, it wasn't bad. My wife loves it. I can't remember how the I don't remember exactly in season two, how it ended the chick high or did she survive. I don't remember spoiler. I know it's not a spoiler watch, so it's one or the other. Either she dies or she's a I just don't remember.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: That weird, Like there's so much stuff out there on Netflix and on Hulu and HBO Max and Amazon Prime. And when I watch something now, it used to be I could remember what I watched. When I watch something now, I don't remember it. Honest, maybe I'm just getting older. But you could ask me a week you can sometimes you can ask me two days later.
Speaker 1: You go, what was it? I go, I don't know how that. I don't know. I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 6: Like, it's just it's so disposable because it's so accessible. I think where it used to be, if you found something good to watch, it was kind of like a treat you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let me. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Most of the time you're just watching crap, yeah, like just crappy sitcoms. But now you're just watching something that you really want to watch. Every time you watch something.
Speaker 6: Hey, you have unlimited stuff and that, like there's I watched tons of documentaries and then yeah, I can't keep tracking. You don't know, it's hard to even remember which is which. Cody says, school shooters will just blow up victims from their basement. It's a scary world we now live in. It's sad, that is it. I guess I didn't think of that theory. But certainly I know you have to worry about the president or anybody being assassinated via drone, and I know we have anti drone technology that follows the presidents around. I don't know how well it works. Who knows.
Speaker 1: I hope it works.
Speaker 7: What I mean, like, what do you mean? It should be perfect? If it's going to protect the president.
Speaker 6: It should be But we've seen that play out over the past couple of years, haven't we that?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Security? Not so perfect.
Speaker 6: But if you imagine if you wanted to take somebody out, this is how you could do it. You don't have to go and shoot them, you don't have to do it. You could be And the range on these drones is long. Some of these drones of a range of in what five miles or or play with this drone.
Speaker 9: I'm just going to just going right over the I'm just going to jump ahead. And he actually gets this.
Speaker 6: On the road, going right over the landscape here.
Speaker 1: And he gets all the way to this mountain range. How far is that?
Speaker 6: But yeah, they have an incredible range, and he's flying around. I don't know how you can add I mean, obviously with training, he's probably crashed. Who knows how many drones he has to know sort of the limits of how far you could go. But he's really far from where he started, and he's flying really close to all these things. And I've seen some things where it's like almost like a little obstacle course, and they do fly super fast and super close to things. But I guess you know exactly how far away you are and how long it's going to take to go up or you know, to be able to turn the thing without hitting the just going up a cliff right here, just straight up. Talent says during World War Two, the US instantly killed over one hundred thousand civilians when it nuked Japan, I know, and we still talk about that to this day. Yeah, I understand. I understand that you.
Speaker 3: Have to remember that President Truman, who was who became the president of the United States after the death of Franklin Roosevelt at the twelfth of April nineteen fourty five, had to make that decision whether or not you know which way you want to go, you want to commit a million more soldiers' lives to fully invading Japan or anything war right now by dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So that was so, that was a difficult decision that President Truman had to make. I wouldn't want to be in issues to want to use, you know, to have to use a nuclear weapon, and it was the only time that we've ever used a nuclear weapon in warfare.
Speaker 1: We hope that would never happen again. We ho we hope, But I.
Speaker 3: Always said to myself, I was there, the President of the United States, and I was sitting in a comment with the other nuclear armed countries, and I just let them know that one we yes, we did use a nuclear weapon, but that was almost eighty I was over eighty years ago. We hope never have to use a nuclear weapon. But if we were attacked with a nuclear weapon, I would likely retelly with a nuclear weapon. The other countries were, then would I would tell them that you would now have usually assured destruction.
Speaker 1: I'd drop a nuclear bomb right now, all right. But that's the way the world is. That's how I would think if I was ever put in that position.
Speaker 6: I'm going to show you what could potentially be the world's coolest sport.
Speaker 1: When we come back, Dusu's gonna give us the shizzy. What do you have coming up?
Speaker 7: A new way to beat the heat? I know that you often are in Miami. It's hot down there. This might be a cool thing for you to do, to go to the restaurant and beat the heat.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. We have a lot to talk about this morning. Yes, I've heard of the Perez Hilton stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a lot of that. I did see approximately ten seconds of a video. That's it.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen whatever is going on, Charlie. I saw somebody I went to bed late last night and that's about when this I don't know what time this stuff all started coming out, but pretty late last night, and I saw people on the internet saying, do.
Speaker 1: Not watch this.
Speaker 6: This is the most disturbing video you're going to see. Yeah, on a scale of one to ten, how disturbing is the ten ten? It's the most disturbing thing. Everyn't seen it. I mean I just saw a I saw about five or ten seconds of a video, but they had blurreted out in the one that I saw. And then I saw a screen grab, just a still frame. I go, Jesus Christ, what in the world is going on here? We will get to that shortly as well. I got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rovery's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Hang on every morning show as a host.
Speaker 18: Now it just happens to have crapped his wet pants while riding a scooter. Top that Howard Stern, it's rovers Morning Glory?
Speaker 1: She is he coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way? Does she?
Speaker 7: Major restaurant chain has pulled an item that has been linked to salmonella.
Speaker 1: Tell you what the chain is and what the item is next.
Speaker 6: It's not taco belt. No, okay, we'll get to that in just a moment. I guess that was a different thing, cyclos or or whatever it was called. So this is what is this salmonella different. Yep, Okay, we'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sell you the world's well could be the world's coolest sport. You guys were not. It's sort of a hybrid of two sports.
Speaker 6: You guys were not real hip on the one sport a lot has watched quite a lot recently.
Speaker 1: Maybe this will change your opinion. But first, noogie, are you ready for the sz Yeah, here we go, kandah dizzy on roll was Morning Glory.
Speaker 7: An armed man was arrested after he was seen taking photos and videos of the Trump National Golf Club in Los Angeles County over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Now, this was an incident.
Speaker 7: Happened on Sunday, which was a day before officials announced that the President planned to visit a property there for a Republican dinner. There were plain closed federal agents that spotted the man who was walking the grounds. He was filming and appearing to watch security planning. So deputies detained you guys dumb? How stupid are they?
Speaker 1: Deputies detained him.
Speaker 7: They identified him as thirty eight year old Jeanine John Teal of Downey, and found a loaded pistol in his car. Along with extra magazines and hollow point ammunition. He was arrested for carrying a concealed firearm and having prohibit ammunition. Now, when detectives searched his home the next day, that's when they found more guns and ammo, body armor, two radio signal devices, and several notebooks containing concerning statements. Authorities did not say what the notebooks contain, and the man remains in custody in the cases being reviewed for charges.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 7: Elsewhere in the news, we have a report that says at least twelve states now have reported cyber attacks against their water systems that may be linked to IRAN. ABC News says that officials in Michigan, one of the newer states to report the attacks, they're monitoring the situation and coordinating with federal partners. There have been no reports of any disruptions to water supplies or wastewater treatment so far. Minnesota was the first state to report the attacks last week.
Speaker 6: And remember, we blew up their nuclear syncrifuges where we had software that was meticulously put into place there and it was nearly undetectable. The software would spin up these industrial things and make them spin out of control. And explode. They can never figure it out. They go, why does this keep happening, Well, it's because of an incredibly sophisticated computer worm or virus or whatever it was that we put into their system. So they are fairly advanced when it comes to their hacking ability, probably not as advanced as China or Russia. But luckily they didn't actually cause any You know, when it says that the systems were infiltrated, I don't know exactly what that means.
Speaker 1: It didn't seem to shut down water or anything.
Speaker 6: But you're very vulnerable if water power, all these things, banking that all rely on computers, they can be shut down with essentially the flick of a switch go on.
Speaker 7: So Chipotle, Mexican grill, that chain national chain, they have temporarily pulled jalapenos from restaurants in Minnesota after learning that their supply may have been linked to a salmonella outbreak. Now, this investigation started after the outbreak where health officials identified more than one hundred illnesses, many involving people who had eaten at Chipotle. Again, this was in Minnesota, So using their ingredient traceability system, Chipotle identified a specific lot of helipanos that may be connected to the outbreak.
Speaker 1: So what Chipotle did was they removed.
Speaker 7: Those helipanos from every restaurant that received that specific shipment, and that could have been in multiple states, so it's not in every single nationwide restaurant, but if you did get that lot of helipenios, they did pull it. So they say that the numbers will probably go up regarding people that were really sick. So salmonella linked to those puffers. All right, speaking of food, this is pretty interesting. I could see you doing this, Rover if you are in Florida. There's a place called the Class Siret Steakhouse and it offers new dining on the first Monday of every month. It's not something you'd accidentally walk into. They sell tickets specifically for the new dining experience. It's two hundred and fifty dollars for men, one hundred and fifty dollars for women, and three hundred dollars for couples.
Speaker 1: It's a kind of a they charge a guy who's more than they charge women. Oh that is that even legal? Yeah, that's what a lot of clubs do, don't they. Yeah, I don't know about that money. I don't like that. I don't like that. Would you ever do that?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 2: Ude?
Speaker 7: Yes, I think they put It's funny. I was reading this last night. I think they put a towel down on the seat.
Speaker 6: Oh you'd have to, you'd have like I mean, yes, ass sweat and school marks and just disgusting little rat the next night.
Speaker 1: And that's just somebody's skits.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: Imagine if Jeffrey went there, first of all to mean accuracy, because first of all, I would never dine nude you very much it Rover brought you a really nice steakhouse dinner package and you and.
Speaker 1: Your wife go. You wouldn't try the whole show. We all go, We all go. Well one is my wife and I for the most part most but we will be very uncomfortable. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 6: All right, it's on or off, leave the wife at home, and I take the whole show. You get to ship next to Crystal. Jeffer, you want to go, Hello, you.
Speaker 1: Want to go. I'll take you this weekend on Friday. Huh, well, we'll go. We'll go this weekend. Where's his place at Florida? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what do you think I'll take everyone on the show and then you get to shit next to Crystal. I, of course next to Charlie.
Speaker 3: Skinny would appreciate that. Oh he's not going to be there, so who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah the boyfriend. Yeah, he's being left behind. Rest code of the night.
Speaker 6: Yep, you gotta wear your best suit your birthdays this idea. Yes, he is not playing. He's busy. He's oh, he's his eyes are starting to water. He's actually.
Speaker 1: Rolling. My wife and I got dinner plans.
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 1: Oh are you guys going? Where you guys going?
Speaker 3: My wife and I are doubling up with my friend Ree and her husband Friday night for dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll go Saturday. We'll fly down Saturday. Perfect, we'll go Saturday night. I have them all over that. I have to get her credible fly back Sunday. What do you think sounds sounds doable? Sounds doable? Okay, all right.
Speaker 7: And finally, brock Lessner has announced his retirement from combat sports at the age of forty nine. He's bringing to a close a decorated career that included championships in both w w E and the UFC.
Speaker 1: Well, jeffer I already reported on this the other day. Monday reported on this okay, Well.
Speaker 3: Because he decided to have his last last professional wrestling match in Minnesota at Summersland, because that's that's wherelived.
Speaker 7: You want to spend more time with his family after more than two decades in professional wrestling and.
Speaker 1: Mixed martial art. Talk about this on Monday. Today's Tuesday. It's not there you go. That's the updated Shizzy on Rover's Morning Glory. Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 18: Watch it and listen live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 2: Well, we get direct access to all the spicy mix in your camera roll. Just kidding, am I?
Speaker 18: Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio App today.
Speaker 1: Charlie, you need a little extra steak sauce here for you pal too. Who would do that? Who would go to a place and eat nude? Well, what's the appeal of that? They said that they had.
Speaker 7: The way that it started was they had a private party and they closed down the restaurant. They've gone out the restaurant and people really seem to enjoy it, and they're like, well why don't we try it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's for like a nudist colony. They had the private party like it's a bunch of weirdos.
Speaker 1: Hence private party. Yeah, like walk like the walk around nude all the time, So why not try it? I think it's great you feel confident doing it. Who cares? Don't do it? If you don't want to do it, it is bad?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it bad that I've my wife will.
Speaker 6: So schmake's dinner every day, and I have on a handful of occasions I believe, actually sat there at the kitchen table completely naked. Either I just had no clothes on it at the time. Wh Yeah, I've done it in nothing but under untwear. Yeah, oh, I've done that quite a bit. Completely new trying to get hants on before I eat. I feel like I need pants.
Speaker 1: It's just a fancy Yeah, I know.
Speaker 9: Every time, even if I'm just like if i'm asleep, er, I'm laying down, I'll put the pants on, eat the food, and then I labor and I take the pants off.
Speaker 1: You gotta have pants on when you eat. Oh, it's so liberating, and maybe this naked dining is the way to go. I kind of like this.
Speaker 6: It's doing it in front of other people. I'm not too hip hop. My wife, I don't care. She knows how disgusting I am. Nobody else, you know, I can kind of cover up my I saw a I saw a security video of myself from my own home, and I don't do that. I go, Jesus Christ, and I'm fully clothed, But I go, I look so fat in this stick?
Speaker 1: Do I look that fat? Just walking around? Now?
Speaker 6: I look at myself and I look in the mirror. I only see myself from the from the front, Okay, I go, I don't look too fat. Then I turned to the If I turn to the side, maybe that's what I need to do. Look in the mirror from the side, because I swear I'm watching myself. It's just when you watch yourself on video, you don't get this the angle that you get looking in the mirror. And I go, my belly is sticking out. I look like a pregnant woman. Everything else on me. My legs is skinny, my arms are skinny, my head is skinny. Everything is skinny except for my big, fat, boldest belly. Jesus, I wonder what that's from eating too much. I did see an article that somebody, a woman, she's like, I eat so well. I don't eat anything bad. I work out every day for two hours a day, and I keep gaining weight. She had sleep happen you, and they put her out a seatpap machine. She lost all the weight right right away. I I don't know, but I tried that seapap machine once. I have a mild case, or at least I did. I snore a lot, but I I had a mild case of sleep apnea. I can't sleep with that thing on, that mask, And then I would wake up in the morning and that mask is just blowing air down your nose and mouth all night long. I would wake up and I would fart for the next hour and a half. And you think I'm exaggerating. It's just NonStop farts. If you wear that seatpap machine, Yeah that's hot because it's just you're pumped full of air. Now it's got to come out of you when you wake up, and they're long, forty second farts like record breaking.
Speaker 7: Why don't you do the shot, the gop one shot to lose the weight so that I.
Speaker 1: Already crabbed my pants enough as it is. I don't everybody everyone crabs the pants. I think I'm predisposed to crab my pants, then put a diaper on. You won't have a belly anymore. Could I go to the dining wearing a diaper down there in Florida?
Speaker 17: Sure?
Speaker 6: At least if I crab my pants, I don't have to do it any laundry if I cry my pants at the restaurant, because I won't be wearing any pants.
Speaker 1: So this security video, tell me what you think of this? What was it good?
Speaker 6: I was gonna, oh, I was going to show you the sport here in just a second, but I had to pull some security video.
Speaker 1: From my own home.
Speaker 6: My wife bought something on eBay for a wedding gift for somebody that she knows, and she bought.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like normally I think the thing is it was some sort of champagne glasses, like, but it's like I think some some some designer brand that made champagne glasses Gucci or or or it's not. It's not Gucci, but it's something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what it is.
Speaker 6: I guess they have some champagne glasses anyways, So she bought a set of these two of these champagne glasses on eBay. If you buy these champagne glasses used, Well, hold on, if you buy them from the store, I'm just pulling this out of my ass.
Speaker 1: I want to say.
Speaker 6: The glasses are like seven hundred dollars for a pair of champagne glasses. Who in the world's going to do that? Who even has the balls to put that on your your wedding registry or whatever. You I want seven hundred dollars pair of champagne flows.
Speaker 7: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: If you're dumb enough to buy it. That's on you anyway.
Speaker 6: So she bought these off of eBay instead, and the eBay listening says.
Speaker 1: Brand new inbox on open, never used.
Speaker 6: So she gets the the the box and it comes like a big like a big I don't know, like a thirty six by thirty six big box.
Speaker 1: She opens the box up.
Speaker 6: It's just these champagne glasses wrapped in bubble wrap, not in their original box. She unwraps the bubble wrap and the glasses, she said, had like all this. She said, it looked like somebody had been putting like they were separating their their weed seeds or stems or something and putting it into this glass.
Speaker 1: It was all dirty. So she contacted the cellar on eBay and she goes, hey, listen, what's going on.
Speaker 6: There's no box and there's no look how dirty this is. And the lady's like, it's just a box. What difference does it make? And my wife's like, well, the listing said it was new in original box. And she's like, well, I'll try and find it. And then so my wife goes, yeah, but what about how dirty they are? She sent a picture and the lady this, see you next Tuesday. This complete berserk maniac is you've tampered, obviously tampered with these items, and you have staged this photograph and all, I mean, just insane stuff. My wife was reading this back and forth on eBay and I guess if you make a complaint to eBay, they want you to resolve it.
Speaker 1: They don't want to get involved, you know, they want you. They go, well, we.
Speaker 6: Can't do anything. We're not gonna do anything for three days or five days. You got to try and resolve it with the and and and my wife she goes the box, how am I this is a wedding gift? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Send it in this?
Speaker 6: This like amateur bubble wrap thing that you concocted yourself with no original box.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you? You can't in these dirty ass.
Speaker 6: Glasses, you can't give these as as a wedding gift. Anyways, this lady is a complete psychopath that sold this stuff and is refusing to do anything.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I guess eBay will get involved or whatever eventually.
Speaker 6: But so I had to go and get these security footag because my wife goes I opened this up. I brought the box in, I opened it up in the kitchen, and there's cameras inside the house, and so I had to get the footage of her opening the box and uh, you know, unwrapping it and all that. Yes, that we can go prove to this psychopathic what a rotten ass person. By the way, you know, like you're selling something, you've totally misrepresented what it is. And then instead of being like, oh my bad, you you accuse you accuse my wife of staging a phone. Why would you even stage the phony photograph? She wouldn't need to do. It didn't come with the box, you admitted it didn't come with the box. You said it came with the box. I can't give that as a wedding gift anyway, and that's what I'm walking around in the background, and I go, Jesus, who is that pregnant it's that pregnant woman in the background of this video.
Speaker 1: It's me.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's not flattering at all.
Speaker 1: Alex jeron Rover's Morning at Alex, Hey, hey, I wanted to tell you about that. I wanted to tell you about that, uh c pap. I had the same problem.
Speaker 4: I'd wake up. I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: Stand up straight.
Speaker 4: I had so much air pumped into my stomach.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, she's not so far. I remember driving into work, just the whole I drive into work for half an hour, the whole way.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, yeah, you couldn't carpool with anybody anymore.
Speaker 6: And then you think you've got it all out, and then no joke. Five seconds later, another one.
Speaker 1: I told the doctor.
Speaker 4: He switched me to an APAP, which is an automatic and it adjusts the pressure throughout the night. They didn't even give you a new machine. It's just a setting. Best thing ever, Rover.
Speaker 1: Try it again.
Speaker 6: I don't I thought it, but man, that that thing is hard to sleep with. Man, we put that thing on your face and you sleep with that every night.
Speaker 9: Wow, do it?
Speaker 4: I dropped like fifteen pounds.
Speaker 1: Real just from you. That didn't change it to do with food eating. I don't understand. I don't know.
Speaker 19: Yeah, because I stopped breathing all the night and I snore really loud. And the reason I won't do a sleep study is because I don't want to have that seapap on my face all night.
Speaker 1: They have an implant that you can do.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: It's a surgical implant and it somehow knows. They put a little sensor in your neck or whatever, and it knows every time you breathe, and then it goes and it sends a little stimulation to some sort of nerve that moves your tongue so that you can breathe and you don't have to think about anything.
Speaker 1: You just go to sleep. You don't have that now.
Speaker 6: I haven't done any research. I don't know how well that works. I don't know if it's safe. I don't know anything about it. But that is an available option, Alex, thank you. Tom says, I hate to tell you what. eBay isn't going to do crap. The best bet is to file a dispute with the credit card company. Did she read well, Laurie says, eBay will resolve it and get her money back. They refund you, and then they go after the cellar. I've had to do it a few times.
Speaker 1: Do you read the reviews of the sellers, like, did she have anything bad against her? Anythings reading?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you. That sucks.
Speaker 6: Chris scumbag though, what a crazy ass bitch man. People are nuts. Let me take a quick break. I was going to play this the World's what I consider the world's best sport. I haven't ever watched it in person, but it's fantastic. But before I do that, I might have to get into this Perez Hilton stuff because I don't know what in the world. I went to bed, and right when I was going to bed, I started seeing these reports that Perez Hilton, the celebrity blogger, one of the original I mean, this guy who's been doing this for a long time and he's been on the show, he's changed his ways. He used to be very cruel and mean, and then he changed his ways completely. Well, I guess he's been acting a little wacky lately and then he amped it up to Charlie says a ten out of ten on the crazy scale and the disturbing behavior and video. I haven't seen it myself, but we're gonna show you at least a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: How long is it, Charlie.
Speaker 9: I mean, there's a bunch of different clips I tried to stitch together, and like what I think is the timeline, So you have like a six minute video.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well he was live streaming when stuff went down.
Speaker 9: Right, Yeah, and I assume it got pulled immediately, So this is just people screen recording random parts.
Speaker 6: He apparently had some sort of complete mental breakdown. I guess we'll be right back with that.
Speaker 2: Hang on, yeah, right now.
Speaker 18: The vit smell like burn cubes and bad decisions I did on the.
Speaker 1: Toilet, on the toilet, on the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is Rover's morning glory. Sorry.
Speaker 6: I went to bed last night and I was seeing some reports about Perez Hilton, the celebrity blogger. Now, this guy's been around, he's been on the scene. I can't tell you how long. What are we talking about? Twenty five? Yeah, hears thirty years. I mean, he's been around a long time. He started out blogging about celebrities and he would take photos. I remember some things because there was a major lawsuit that was involved over this. So he would take celebrity photos and he would write snarky comments about mean spirited comments about the celebrities and the photographers and the agencies that the photographers work for. They suit him because they go, you're using our copyrighted photos. We've taken these photos for you know whatever photo agency that's taken pictures of celebrities, paparazzi crap, and you're using these with no permission. These are unlicensed, and they made it. It was a huge lawsuit against Perez Hilton, and they actually ruled that Perez Hilton was not violating any laws or copyright infringement or anything because they claim that he was making new works of art by scrawling. And when I say scrawling, it looked like a child just with a kran on the actual photo he's using like Microsoft paint or something. You know, he's not even putting text over it. He's hand drun. I mean, it was really janky looking. And they said, well, he's making a new, derivative piece of art by adding his handwritten commentary two or three words on top of the photo. I don't know if I really agree with that if I were that photographer every like right. But anyway, so he's been around, and I know the last time that he was on the show, he was taught, and it was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I think he was talking about how he had changed his ways.
Speaker 6: He was so you know, he was so mean spirited when he was when he first started out, and just vile things and the whole point of it, and really why people would go to his site or read his stuff is because they were amused by the celebrity takedowns. And then I guess at some point he turned over a new leaf. He's like, you know, I don't know, that's probably not the I'm sort of contributing to this negative stuff and hatred.
Speaker 1: On the internet.
Speaker 6: I don't know why he changed his ways, what led to that. If it was legitimate, it seemed to be legitimate. If you don't know who this guy is. He's also flamboyantly. He has three children. I think the oldest is thirteen. He's a single father now, I believe, and I don't know all the details of this either. I believe that the children were how did I read it? It said that he they all three children share the same egg donor, but they were carried by three different surrogates, that's my understanding. So they'd take an egg from somebody and then they implant that in three different women. They also claim that all the children are genetically related.
Speaker 1: To Perez Hilton. His real name is not Perez Hilton, obviously, by the way.
Speaker 6: And when they say they're genetically related, the way that it was worded, it didn't necessarily mean that it was his sperm.
Speaker 1: It could be I'm not sure. What do you think.
Speaker 6: Does he have a sister or a mother or somebody who donated three eggs? Oh, I don't know, because to say it just genetically related to him, once you say yeah, he was the sperm donor for all three of his children, he wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: It's just you would be genetically related.
Speaker 6: I suppose if your sister donated an egg and then a random sperm donor would you, You'd be it would be your you'd be genetically related because that would essentially your child would actually be your niece or nephew.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I think might say that's correctly. You know, you get the picture. We got it. It's weird anyways, you did a story about him earlier this year.
Speaker 6: Do you remember that he was in the hospital and he had the flu, and then he got an ulcer, he claimed, and then perforated, and then he got sepsis from this perforated ulcer in his testine or whatever, and then he was in the hospital for three weeks. They and then afterwards he.
Speaker 1: Said that he.
Speaker 6: Said that God presented himself to him during the challenging experience. And I might have even commented at the time it sounded a little fishy, I don't recall, but he said it was speaking of God at the time earlier this year, it was real. And this has been life changing. I'm so grateful. I'm excited to start taking the kids to church every week and to just know that God is real.
Speaker 1: I don't have to hope to believe. I now know.
Speaker 6: So he had some sort of religious experience when he was and who knows if that's exactly even the way he's describing this. He might have been putting the loone he been three, you know, for three weeks. I don't know what he had going on, but something happened, and it probably wasn't exactly as he was reporting it.
Speaker 1: Who knows, So Charlie, can you tell me. I started seeing these reports late last night, right before I go to bed, and it's it's oh my god, this is the most And I.
Speaker 6: Saw people warning don't watch this video. It's the most disturbing thing you'll ever see. Can you set up?
Speaker 1: And by the way, you can fire up r mg tv if you're if you're I haven't seen this video. If you're, if you're weak at the stomach or whatever, maybe maybe maybe don't fire it up. But you can always watch the show for free at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. You can watch r mg TV for free while the show is on and during the twenty four hour replay as well. Charlie sort of set up what do you know about this? Just it's bizarre. So I don't know much.
Speaker 9: So I did see, like a couple months ago he was trying to sell religious shirts.
Speaker 1: But it looks yeah, I saw a picture of that.
Speaker 6: It was just like a picture he got off the Internet of Jesus because he said he was broke in a rectangle, like just like.
Speaker 1: Printed on a shirt. I guess, yeah, I think this is a video with him.
Speaker 20: You don't want to know how much I had to pay in hospital bills with insurance. That's why your boy is now in hustle mode. I have all that that I had to take care of, and I wasn't able to work for over a month. So I just dropped a new merch collection. I am obsessed with this. You can get that at buypopstuff dot com.
Speaker 1: It is beautiful and just something that I need it in my life. All Right. It's like.
Speaker 9: Sounds like he's out of money anyway, so I don't know what. I don't follow him, so I don't know what's been going on.
Speaker 1: But then this is the.
Speaker 9: Video where he's nude and he's holding a knife and he's covered in blood, covered in blood. I think it's a bread knife, like a serrated knife, I think, and he just starts cutting himself.
Speaker 6: Is just the first frame that I'm seeing here is him. It looks like he's laying on a bed.
Speaker 1: Could Yeah, I mean, I don't know, so I know that there's six minutes of this going on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Because it's also bizarre that people will hop on on TikTok. I guess you can join other people's tiktoks. So these people will jump on and tell him what are you doing? You got to stop doing this, and then he'll drop that and then go back to just trying to cut himself.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm glad people were saying don't do it, because I've seen people on the internet.
Speaker 1: Come on, you pussy, do it like you know, encourage people to do the cops on for him. Sure, this is really the first frame. I can't see it. There you go, look at the first frame of that video. Cops. Oh my god, I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 9: Here it it.
Speaker 1: I do like the.
Speaker 6: You know, I say people on the internet, if you look at the screen name or whatever for the the name of the person who is commenting on this who says somebody please call for help. Perez Hilton is killing himself right now on TikTok.
Speaker 1: The the name is well, well, last name is sonormous, sonormous, Richard, sonormous.
Speaker 16: Hit there is.
Speaker 1: I hope the cops shooting me to death.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna tell them, I'm gonna hurt them. Oh my god, just killing myself.
Speaker 10: But what's going on?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 9: Come on, just saying about think about everything you got going for you.
Speaker 1: But so these are people from TikTok like able to pop into.
Speaker 9: His Yeah, I don't know if they're actually his friends on top of it, like maybe he personally knows that or it's just people on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So he's laying a bed covered in cut marks, I mean, just completely covered in blood, obviously out of his mind right now, and he's just smearing the blood all over him.
Speaker 1: So I'm not dead yet. I'm want to be dead. Where are these children of his? Dear God? I hope they're not anywhere nearby? Oh God, oh no, no, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got this. Oh my, oh no, oh god. I don't know if I could watch this. He's got this knife and he's taken it's like a long is it a serrated knife? I think it is, just because I don't know, I have no idea that's I guess it could be like a big bread knife or it's like a big I mean the things, the things ten inches long.
Speaker 1: And he's not, at least from what I've seen, he's not like stabbing himself with it.
Speaker 9: No, he does, but he doesn't really. He stabbed himself eventually, but not like enough to actually go in.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm just guessing serrated because he's not putting a lot of pressure on when he's doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: And he's just, who knows, dragging it across his body. But it's not really like making marks and Lisa in this part.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: This video could be an hour long too. I only saw these parts. Oh my Cad, he's doing it on his face, Oh my lord. Oh it's just and these people are commenting this is sick.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I mean, oh Jesus, I don't even know if I can watch this now, what do you do? If you are my phone number?
Speaker 16: Is?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 10: Am I'm not dead yet?
Speaker 1: Oh dude? Ah, I don't even know if I can watch this. And he doesn't seem to be cutting himself like super deep in what we're seeing here.
Speaker 6: But but that being said, if you look at this still frame right here, I mean this is obviously no joke. Look at all of the blood all over him and all these cut mark so you can see where he has been cutting himself. Yeah, and it looks like I mean, I don't know how to describe it. It's oh my god. If you see this do you just what.
Speaker 1: Do you do? Do you keep call? You call nine one one, but you're also watching.
Speaker 6: So many people only have one phone, so they're watching on their phone, and then they can't call nine one one on their phone, maybe if they have somebody else with them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if i'd call, I don't know who i'd call. I don't know where he lives. Well, true, I guess, well we know that now because I didn't. If you asked me that yesterday I got I don't know.
Speaker 7: You take two seconds to figure out he's in Miami and you just call nine one one and then they I would absolutely if.
Speaker 1: I would have seen this, I would have called.
Speaker 6: But how quickly can they actually because you know all the red tape. When you call nine one one, that's going to go to a call center here and and then that's gonna maybe they can transfer you.
Speaker 1: To the work multiple people called, and but then you get to Miami and then.
Speaker 6: They're gonna go, there's what, there's who, and you're gonna go Perez Hilton.
Speaker 1: They go, who's that? How do we know where that guy lives?
Speaker 6: If you don't have a home listed under Perez Hilton, I'm guessing it's under his real name.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they know where he lives. I'm sure the Miami police know. How would they know that?
Speaker 7: I'm sure? No, I'm just I'm just asking, like, seriously a question. You don't think that they know where famous people are at? You know the police know where you live?
Speaker 1: I live in a small town. Why they know where I live? There's there's not a whole lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm saying if he lives in Miami, there's a lot of famous people that live there. I just don't know if they would. Do you think they would know where he lives?
Speaker 9: I want to have to look at his Wikipedia and say, Mario Armando le Venderia Junior, kind of I go, okay, and who could you even?
Speaker 1: How quickly could you even find the guy by that? I don't know? All right, let's shine, Oh my god, dude, this is insanity. Let's take a car and then he's just back on he's talking to people. Actually, let me explain to you all everything he's on something.
Speaker 2: Did he just.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's cutting his dog or either. I think he just cut his wallsack or his dong. Yeah, did you see where that hand motion was? I think he just cut his dong right there. Oh that was a dog cut. Oh my god, that was a Luckily his dong is off camera, but I know I know dong when I see don Oh my.
Speaker 10: God, I'm a loser. So oh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Because this is just going on, Is there anything else?
Speaker 9: If people jump on the phone with them again, play that because it's just really bizarre.
Speaker 1: Three people get on and I don't know if this guy is trying to be funny, like you'll see.
Speaker 2: Thousands. What's the what are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, that's not what we're doing here?
Speaker 2: No, no, it is.
Speaker 1: What's wrong? Where's your mom? What's wrong?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 9: What's wrong?
Speaker 1: To get out of flor the water probably not good and drinking out to sing Colm, Yeah, you're not opposed.
Speaker 3: You got to think, bro, Go to public, get you some devery hills, get you some regular water.
Speaker 1: Put it better if you drinking the warm water. Bro, this is very helpful from this guy, isn't it.
Speaker 6: They should lock this dude up, go to Perez first, lock him up, and then lock this this comedian.
Speaker 9: Beat that water no more.
Speaker 1: You probably drinking the ocean water. You went to the beach.
Speaker 3: You thought it was cool to open your mouth in the water to get some natural grounded.
Speaker 2: That's not how you do it, bro.
Speaker 1: What an incredible douchebag.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he was taking pictures like are you've seen him taking pictures of his girlfriend's screen at the time to make sure that he got footage of it his big moment to shine. And then this is the part that this is the end where pres says, I think the cops are here. His back's all messed up to interview, see just all over the house.
Speaker 1: Ah ah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 12: He just continues to cut himself. I did this for my children. Oh shooting me mother. First the lease are here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: He's on the couch completely covered in blood. And then I guess that's where it ends. And then the cops show up and they did take him away in an ambulance. Obviously he's having some sort of incredible mental breakdown.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Did you hear him say I'm a loser?
Speaker 19: So he is definitely feeling some kind of depression and something about himself.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's a mental thing? Do you think he's on drugs and he's because we've seen people who are on drugs and they do kind of weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: Is he on drugs there or is he just completely out of his mind?
Speaker 9: I think a combo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hear how he's slurring.
Speaker 2: Man, that is.
Speaker 6: Incredibly unfortunate. Now I don't know much about Perez Hilton. Again, I thought he turned over a new leaf and he's like, I regret all these things that I used to do. Do you think the people who hated Perez Hilton, like all these celebrities, and a lot of the people weren't even necessarily celebrity celebrities. It was people who were hanging out with Paris Hilton and that whole crowd, and you know, some rich kid of a producer who nobody would have known if it weren't for Perez Hilton. Do you think that they look at this and they're like, oh, finally, this guy ruined my life. This guy made my life miserable. Now he's paying the price for that. Do you think that they're happy about this all these years later?
Speaker 1: I mean, I doubt it. This is really dark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what kind of person are you if you're like, oh, sucks to be you. Haha, that's not funny. You shouldn't wish that upon anyone, you know, it's super sad.
Speaker 6: Honestly, Eric says, he's not cutting himself, He's not putting any pressure on the blade.
Speaker 1: So is he using fake blood?
Speaker 6: Somebody says it said fake blood at the bottom whatever that I was reposting it and they don't want to get banned by TikTok, so they're saying it's how they're covering themselves fake blood.
Speaker 9: I don't think he posted fake blood.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm assuming the initial cuts were real, but what we saw was there's no cuts. But I'm assuming the real the first off is real. I don't know or is it a complete Did he cover himself in fake blood?
Speaker 7: I don't think that he would do this. This is two I know you love this word triggering. This is too much.
Speaker 1: No, No, I mean, I don't think he would do that.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying I'm not saying it's a Obviously he's having a mental breakdown. But that looks pretty real to me.
Speaker 2: But what do I know?
Speaker 1: Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 6: Stinkfoot Matt says he just heard from Perez Hilton's people. Thank you for the concern. Perez was dehydrated. He'll be just fine. Don't worry about it. Nothing to see here. I've got to take a break eight sixty six Yo. Rover, Charlie's buff plug says, that's not a mental breakdown, that's demonic stuff. Rover, uh eight sixty six nine six seven six eighty three seven. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hang on.
Speaker 18: Your girlfriend listens to true crime podcasts, So feel something was the last mistage she would ever make you listen to us to feel nothing.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory. Susy coming up in just a few minutes. What do you have on the way, dog.
Speaker 7: There's some controversy and a bike race for women, the Tour de France them the women's version of the race. I'll tell you what is going on or the accusations are coming up next.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. JB and Youngstown says Rover. So you have thirty million dollars in Google stock.
Speaker 1: If not, I call bs thirty million thirty million.
Speaker 6: He says, five thousand dollars time, six thousand equals thirty million.
Speaker 1: If you have that kind of money, you would be here. You need to help everyone out more. I think you're practicing maga map Uh, well, that's not. First of all, I don't have thirty million dollars in google stock.
Speaker 6: But second of all, maybe I don't have that thirty million, because that's not how you would calculate six thousand percent. You don't just take six thousand percent. Isn't six thousand times whatever the number is. You would have to do it.
Speaker 1: How would you do that? Would you have to do it by sty times.
Speaker 6: Sixty once you take off two decimal points because one hundred percent is one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you would have to do times sixty.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't know what that would equal out to be, but I did after after this guy texted this, I said, hmm, let me double check.
Speaker 1: Do I have thirty million in there? And I don't.
Speaker 6: And I also, it's not six thousand percent. I sent Snitzer the screen grab. It's a little less than six thousand percent. On the on the return, it's thirty six hundred percent. So three thousand, six hundred percent you'll get there someday. Yeah, a thirty six hundred percent return. If I would have put all my money in that, I would I definitely would not be set in here today. But you know what, people always say that, But you might have cashed out. You might have cashed out ten years ago, fifteen years ago to go this whole Google thing. I don't know if this can keep going. So it's easier said than done that I have just let it sit there and I haven't touched it. I bought that Google stock. It might have been right when it first became available. I don't know the price that I pay, but shortly after it became available, I've had that for I don't know, almost twenty years. Dougie, are you ready for the award winning Chizzy? Sure, here we go, kid is zy, I'll rollers morning glory.
Speaker 7: I'm Malaysia Airline pilot was busted trying to smuggle fifty seven pounds of drugs into Indonesia and he's been accused of.
Speaker 1: Likely using drugs while flying. Oh wow, I'll be good.
Speaker 7: Apparently they're some shocking surveillance footage you can see right now on RMG TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the pilot. What's he doing?
Speaker 6: He's going to pick up the did he check like a big bag of well, this is a big suitcase of drugs or something.
Speaker 7: This is the moment the pilot arrived at the airport and after collecting his luggage. He's thirty nine years old. He was flagged at a controlled customs checkpoint and had his bags pulled for inspection at the airport.
Speaker 1: So where was he flagged?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you one thing. I've never seen a pilot fly with a big bag like this. It's a big, like one of those metal suitcase things. So he has his regular sort of carry on, that's what pilots have. They have like that little teeny tiny carry on thing, and then they have like this little backpack looking thing that kind of straps on to the top of the carry on. But then he also has like a full size suitcase. You think he's just crapping his pants when they go, okay, so you have to bring this over here.
Speaker 1: We have to open this. You have to open this up. Yeah, you're just like, should I just run right now here? Yeah?
Speaker 7: There's four custom workers who customs workers who are seen huddling around his bags during the inspection before one pulls out a large bag stuff with the illegal drugs.
Speaker 1: The pilot was found to be.
Speaker 7: Smuggling more than seventy thousand xstasy pills weighing about fifty seven pounds, along with four grams of methamphetamine.
Speaker 1: He had been promised fifty thousand.
Speaker 7: Malaysian ring it, which is more than twelve thousand dollars cash to smuggle the drugs, and he was instructed to check into a local hotel after landing to make the deal finalized.
Speaker 6: Here he is trying to come up with some bs. Excuse, I'm sure right here. I don't know what they're doing exactly to this guy. Why do they have a bottle of shampoo or something that they what's going on in this part of the video. So they have him now like they're interrogating him, and they're holding up a bottle of shampoo.
Speaker 19: Looks like baby shampoo you were replaced to with booze. Yeah, because baby shampoo is not that color.
Speaker 1: But isn't that baby shampoo? Isn't that the Johnson Johnson Johnson no tears and anyway, So I don't know what he's doing. The cheese throwaway is any way that happened Malaysia.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see that one of those places where they throw you in jail for fifty years for drugs.
Speaker 1: He's flying high. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Put him away right, that's in Thailand, they'll put you in jail for twenty five years for a first offense, for a first drug offense. It's not in Thailand, No, I know that, but I'm just saying in Thailand is an example of them. What do you would do to a first offender?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Go on dish?
Speaker 7: A three year old little girl in Florida has died after getting her heads stuck in a toy kitchen play set. The incident happened in Boyton Beach while the girl and her sibling were being washed.
Speaker 1: By a babysitter. Spouse pilease say.
Speaker 7: The caregiver was a stairs but checking on the children periodically. When it came down for a check, he found the girl stock. She wasn't breathing. The sibling told police the girl got caught while trying to grab toys that had fallen into the play set. The caregiver tried to help until first responders arrived, but the girl died days later. No charges have been filed and the investigation is ongoing.
Speaker 1: So this guy, Okay, So the babysitter leaves.
Speaker 6: Now her husband is watching the kids while she's out running errands or whatever. All the kids are playing downstairs. They're in the basement. There's nothing dangerous down there. This is one of those big like plastic kitchen things sort of thing, like what are those called that your daughter had.
Speaker 2: One of those?
Speaker 6: They plays, Yeah, and it's like it's like a little walk in it has like a little door. It's like three feet tall or something, and it's maybe I don't know, four foot by four foot or something. And then so then the girl she tries to grab something and she gets stuck in there.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's very sad. Oh all right, So if you're driving, was that guy responsible for that? Well they said no charges have been found so far.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if he's upstairs in your babysitting, you have a three year old downstairs. Look, you can't watch the kids. If you're a babysitter, maybe that's your job. Like parents, You can't literally watch your kid twenty four to seven just staring at them.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 7: You've accused other times you should be watching your kid twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: Oh, you were. You did all sorts of bad things. I'm a great parent.
Speaker 6: You ask you had no babygate, so the kid could just fall right down the steps and insane. Fine, but you can't always now how often was he going down there? Was it every was it like an hour that he gave them down there? Or was it just a few minutes.
Speaker 7: Well, it doesn't say exactly. It says quote periodically. So how often is periodically to check on the kids once an hour?
Speaker 6: P F says Boyton Beach would have no no basement. Well, I guess they said downstairs. Did did they say that? I guess they didn't say the basement. They went probably in the upstairs. He's on the second floor. Maybe he's in the bedroom. Yeah, maybe he's up downstairs. They probably have this in the living room or something on the first floor.
Speaker 7: Anyway, going, could you ever live in a house that doesn't have a downstairs basement?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, why not? Where are all your stuff? Like I always look, I have blood stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's snincer's snincer hit the nail on the head. I got I have too much stuff, much stuff. And I looked out in my backyard. I looked out of the window, uh last night into the backyard and there's like a little a little stone wall in the back and there's some steps up. It's like a multi level backyard, and the stone wall I see something has been burrowing. There's just a big mound of dirt like a foot tall, just outside of the hole of the stone wall. So something's been in there.
Speaker 1: Burrowing bees. No, like a a groundhog. Yeah, like a groundhog. Oh, burrowing is down it buzzing is a bee? You think I was saying.
Speaker 7: Burrowing made me think making. But that's burrowing. Is the goog goo down right?
Speaker 2: Not up?
Speaker 1: Continue anyway?
Speaker 6: Uh So I just I was looking at that, and I told my wife, I go come over here, look at that. She's like, oh no, it's one thing after another.
Speaker 1: When you have alone, there's nothing you have to do. It's going to collapse. The whole thing that. I'll take a picture of it. The whole thing is going to collapse down.
Speaker 6: They've they've hollowed out underneath the concrete there and where.
Speaker 1: This little stone wall is. The steps are going to collapse. I can see it. I can see it coming. They ruin the foundation, be fine, it's fine. How would they ruin the foundation, don't I don't know roles underneath there, empty spaces.
Speaker 6: You're fine, I mean they might ruin the dirt around the foundation. Water gets in there.
Speaker 7: Don't close it up, leave them alone, all right, So if you're driving without.
Speaker 1: An ID, you could get in trouble.
Speaker 7: Obviously, if you're driving with a fake ID, you're going to definitely be in trouble. So what if you're caught driving with twelve IDs?
Speaker 1: You might be in way more trouble. A twenty eight year woman did that.
Speaker 7: She was pulled over in Florida, and she confused the officer when she tried to explain that she didn't have her ID, never had an ID, was from New York, but wasn't born there. She also said her name was Brianna. Not much of that was true because her real name was Bryce Swanson. She's Canadian, and she had twelve different driver's license in the car, all of them featuring her picture, but with different names and different birth dates of birth. She was here illegally after overstaying her visa. Not sure if she had any other criminal plans with all those ideas, but she was charged with fraudulent, loose use of personal information, driving without a license, and providing a false name.
Speaker 6: Did she or was her picture on all these faked? Or do you think it was just like just said that stolen out of somebody's wallet?
Speaker 1: Just said that. Okay, it was all her picture. Okay, sometimes you get it wrong. I'm just me. Yeah, sometimes you don't listen.
Speaker 17: All right.
Speaker 7: There's an all female race going on right now called the Tour de France femp. It's being rocked by a performance enhancing controversy. Right now, the women aren't being accused of juicing. They're being accused of stuffing as in like stuffing their bras. Supposedly, a larger bust can give a cyclist an aerodynamic advantage, and rumor started circulating that some of them are utilizing extra padding for that purpose. Now there are rules against clothing modifications, but according to some reports, it's barely being enforced. Yesterday, officials promised to do closer inspections to make the ladies aren't misrepresenting their chests, and the Tour de France Femme started.
Speaker 1: They had to feel them up Saturday.
Speaker 6: And it runs being a female athlete these days, like first of all, you gotta they're gonna fill you out, make sure your boobs are actually your boobs, and then they go down to your crutch and make sure you don't have a penis, because we don't want to transgender people in there you get accosted.
Speaker 1: If you want to be in a race now and find the entertainment news for you.
Speaker 7: As spider Man Brand New Day, screening took an unexpected turn after a theater reportedly played an R rated flick called I Want Your Sex, they played that instead, with the mix up quickly.
Speaker 1: Going viral online.
Speaker 7: The accidental switch left fan stunned by the contrast between the family friendly friendly superhero film and the adult theme movie before staff corrected the air. So despite the unusual incident, spider Man Brand New Day continues its huge theatrical run, records sending Monday. At the box office, it earned forty seven million dollars on Monday alone, surpassing Black Panther's previous record of forty million dollars. So the film's impressive performance also pushed its four day domestic total to four hundred and seven million dollars, So that makes it one of twenty twenty six's biggest box office successes.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 18: Become an instance celebrity when you call into the show with video. After you video call Rovers Morning Glory, everyone will recognize you as the genius with the best and smartest comment of all time. You just download the Rover Radio app and use it to video call the show. Fame awaits with video calls inside the Rover Radio app, available in app stores.
Speaker 3: I just want to point out that that movie djucid him up that was mistakenly shown instead of the.
Speaker 1: Spider Man movies. Also with George Michael's song from the eighties, is that what it's a out? I have no idea, Charlie. I've never heard the song. I only heard songs like Faith and Don't and his Virgin When you never heard I Want Your Ship.
Speaker 3: I think I've only heard it maybe once. Faith is actually my favorite. The song Faith is my favorite. George Michael's song you've seen this is only played it late night? Come on, come on, you guys, dude. This was the only played it late at night.
Speaker 1: This is the same guy Walsher. What did he claim he'd never heard of Jimmy Hendry Hendrick, Well, no, he was very aware of his Jimmy Hendrix plays a right handed guitar upside down because he's left handed, but then said he's never heard of Jimmy Hendrick's song in his life. That was it? You've heard.
Speaker 3: I've only heard that song, only know that that that that particular song on you like maybe once or twice.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry to say, but that was I don't believe it, no way, it's a huge song.
Speaker 1: I know that Dougie. Oh, the studio was so hot. I honestly don't even remember this video. Lipstick but what monogamy written in lipstick on her? Yes you do?
Speaker 6: It was a late night Remember they had to put it late night because it was to two sacks who had too ships.
Speaker 1: What's racy? Which then made you want to see even more because we were young kids loved too. How did you not know? Well, his girlfriend's in this video? His girlfriend? What did he do? He just like?
Speaker 2: That's her?
Speaker 6: He dated a girl for comm story. Yes, him the same hairstyle. You've never heard this, Sean Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have came out a long time ago. But thank you guys for reuniting me with this song. I've heard songs like Father Figure.
Speaker 1: Monkey Monkey was good, so but you've heard this correct.
Speaker 3: I've heard it when a song came out, but it's been more than once I've heard it.
Speaker 1: It's impossible that you only heard this song one time in your life. Only, like I said, only a handful of time they played the I didn't listen to the radio them very much.
Speaker 3: I mean I was listening more to like I was listening to a news station most of the time, or at this station.
Speaker 1: I'm with Jeffrey on this. I don't know this. I don't know this shot break.
Speaker 6: That's hard to believe, and that says we have six stall. We have a six stall horse bar and the groundhogs have burrowed under it and it's sinking. My fiance has been lifting it up with jacks and filling underneath. Groundhogs do serious damage to foundations.
Speaker 1: You don't know if it's grown over or not.
Speaker 6: I tried looking at the security cameras outside. This particular place where the hole is is about eighteen inches off of the.
Speaker 1: You can't move it. It's because the security camera is mounted in the roof. Animals are smart, did their reconnaissance whatever they know.
Speaker 6: So I did go back, and so I can't see what was burrowing right there. But I did see back. It's crazy because the cameras will well, they have AI so they can identify is it a person, is it an animal?
Speaker 1: Is it what a vehicle is it?
Speaker 6: A license plate will identify it whatever, so you can filter and say, just show me anytime an animal has been in the in this backyard camera view. There are so many animals running around my house. It's ridiculous, fantastic.
Speaker 1: And one of them, I don't think a wreck. Maybe a raccoon would do this.
Speaker 6: Maybe, but a mama raccoon with like four babies, little teeny tiny babies, was going down, just walking across, going down those steps. And the babies are so little that they tumble over. They go down the steps following the mother and they just they're like summer assaulting down the steps.
Speaker 1: There was a.
Speaker 6: Turkeys walking around my back patio. There's cats, like stray cats. There's all sorts of stuff going around. So would a raccoon get under there, you think and burrow or is that more a groundhog?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And now what do I do? Nothing? Leave it alone, because if you call some.
Speaker 6: Other groundhog in the front yard yesterday, I know they would kill it. But I don't want my don't I don't want all the damage. But even if you did do something, wouldn't another groundhog just move right in and go Hey, this is a cool burrow. Let me let me take this thing over, like there's an endless supply of groundhogs out in the while. You're it's a losing battle. That's why I'm saying. I think I might just.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm gonna do with what I'm so.
Speaker 6: I looked out and the front yard there's just weeds coming all over the place and all the beds. I mean, I'm talking four foot weeds. They're four feet all. It's too much?
Speaker 1: What's too much? She just then moved. That's what I'm saying. I might have to my front beds yesterday. Yeah, sucks off, terrible, thir the worst. If you pay me, I'll do yours.
Speaker 9: Because you pull it.
Speaker 1: You and Tomashka come over.
Speaker 2: You pull it.
Speaker 9: It does not you don't get the roots. And you know, I'll just be back here in like days. I got most of them.
Speaker 6: But no, now you have to when you come weed though, Jeffery, what do you think about this idea? She has to wear a bikini. It's nice weather. I don't want to be the overheat out there. She has to wear a bikini while she weeds.
Speaker 1: Turn the sprinklers on. Why are you giving me that I think he got froze gun, he's frozen. He doesn't want to move. It's a light Yeah, yeah, he doesn't want to move. He can't move and stand up. Did you take a Viakar today?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, it's just that I think the only I think I can only surmid it. The only reason why I wrote he bought a bigger house is because he's probably got more stuff.
Speaker 9: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: Huh, George Colin. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 18: Hang up radio is like banging a picture with words. We're more like colored by numbers, and we're.
Speaker 2: Way outside of the line.
Speaker 1: He's a bad artist.
Speaker 2: Rovers morning.
Speaker 6: You know, how long ago was it that I told you that I was hearing stuff up in the ceiling. I was remember, I was laying in bed, and I'm like, I there's animals. There's animals in the attic.
Speaker 1: I can hear them.
Speaker 7: Yes, absolute, How long ago is a long time ago? And then there you go, oh longer than that, it's been an ongoing.
Speaker 1: Oh well the first time I'm saying the last time it was just about two months ago. Yeah, why did you hear it again? No, I'm just looking at the date here.
Speaker 6: I wanted to cleanse our palette after we saw that disgusting Perez Hilton video where he's slashing himself, cutting himself with a knife repeatedly before he was taken away in an ambulance with some sort of incredible mental breakdown, suicidal thoughts and I'm just gross video. We need a palette cleanser, right, Okay, how about this? This is this is the video I was just talking about. You ready watched the steps here from my backyard, and there's the mother raccoon turns around for the babies and then watch the babies.
Speaker 1: Watch the boom boom. So cute marshmallows.
Speaker 6: They are cute, aren't they. That's why I don't want to kill any of these things. But if you look, do you see the step where that last one is? You see all right? Now look at that step. You see the how he's sitting like he's on a square piece of the concrete there. Yeah, So look to the one to the left of that. Can you see how it's tilted down? Yeah, both of those look like they're sloping. That's because the whole thing has been eaten out by animal, an animal burrowing under there, and that's going to collapse, and then there's what's done.
Speaker 1: And then actually you can see all of these that's fine. Do you see the two that are on the.
Speaker 6: Step, Yeah, little baby raccoons look to their left, and look at the big rock on the left. If you look on top of that big rock, that's all No, that's all gravel that they have dug out from under the steps and moved out there?
Speaker 1: Is that the raccoons you think doing that?
Speaker 6: I just googled because somebody knows. Raccoons don't burrow. They live in trees. Yeah, they do. It's according to what I just read. They will live in burrows, but not that they made that.
Speaker 1: Other animals have dug out they'll live in those, So I think it must be a Groundhok.
Speaker 6: There's tons of chipmunks around there. But are chipmunks? Can they do that kind of can a little teeny tiny.
Speaker 1: Chip that big of a hole? They do create little holes though, chipmunks? Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 19: Maybe it's the chipmunks that are doing. How big is this hole you're talking about? Like a basketball a small ball? Well?
Speaker 6: I can't tell because it's the it's in the rock wall and there's already a hole there. But what's what's happened is that you know, like a space between the rocks, like you can see here, see how that rock wall is that's around the left, further left, but it's blocked by the window.
Speaker 1: That's where the hole is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's it's coming out of those rocks, just like that one is, Like there's one rock on top of another.
Speaker 1: See there's a space in between.
Speaker 6: And so I don't know how big the hole is, but there's a big mound of rocks and dirt under there that's like a I don't know, it's like a foot wide, So it's got.
Speaker 1: To be it's got to be a bigger animal.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, I have so many holes from groundhogs that I have to be careful sometimes in the yard because you can get your ankle trapped in one and it's gonna break my foot or something.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? Do you have you tried to get rid of these groundhogs or I haven't. I see them, we watched them and enjoy the nature of them. I don't.
Speaker 19: People tell me to put red pepper flakes in the hole, so that way they won't come back to that specific hole, but they're still coming out from somewhere. I see them. They're all around my neighborhood. So even if I got rid of one another, one's gonna come. Yeah, I'd have to fill those holes. I don't know, throw smoke bombs down there.
Speaker 6: I you know, I had people over at my house to do various things, fix the air conditioning and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One of the people that came to give me an estimate. He he came and nice guy, a little more country than I am.
Speaker 21: And he goes, do you mean country country like country cowboy like yeha country just you know little no, no, not not like that kind of country like country music.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about country like out in the country. So he's given me a quote.
Speaker 1: We're going through everything, and he goes, yeah, he just had to shoot a groundhog this morning before I came to work. And I'm like, geez, I didn't say anything. I'm like, ah yeah, and I have to pretend like I'm all I'm back in my Yeah, me too. I got my ar fifteen, just taking them out left and right.
Speaker 6: I'm back and he's like yeah, he goes, I just got so sick of him, and he goes, he goes, and my neighbor, you know, he has a young girl and uh, you know, young young child, and I didn't want her to see it. But I shot the groundhog and then it ran over there and was like like, you know, and it's riding around or whatever.
Speaker 3: I go, Rover, when you say it was a possibility, chipmunk's brewing under your you know your stairs name? You sure that wasn't Alvin Simon and Theodore maybe looking to build a studio down there.
Speaker 6: What I was, what I was discussing right there, nailed it, Okay, could be. Here's the charlie you want to you wanna palette cleans here. I showed this to these guys. You want to palot cleanse after the pereze help me there you go watch this no audio to this, but watch the mama raccoon turn around, look for the babies, and then watch the babies go down the steps bunk bunk, and then this last one really just completely somersaults over there. So the pala clans are for you, Keith, You're on Rover.
Speaker 1: Just want to glory. Good morning, Keith, good.
Speaker 9: More, sir.
Speaker 4: I've lived in a wildlife trapper for fifteen years, and for sure what you have going on is it's groundhofs. It's a bad problem that we have all over the city of Cleveland, especially on the east side. And that's what it is. If you see one, there's probably fifteen.
Speaker 6: Oh I bet I saw one yesterday in the front yard. So they must be burrowing all over the place. And that's well, what do I do? How do I get if there's a bunch of them?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: How would you get rid of all of these?
Speaker 4: What I would do is I would said traps, start off doing that, remove them once I remove them from the traps, and I would back fill.
Speaker 9: The holes with the men.
Speaker 4: And you have to find they have more than one entry in one of the access so more than likely you have to find all the holes where they're going in and out. Why don't you make it complicated for them to get back in and out. A lot of people try to do it with dirty doing to fill that with cement. I actually would usually run a hose and run water down there just to flot them out. The easiest way to make sure they're out is after a good storm, their whole flood. They'll run out. Would just come in there the hole and I should resolve your problem.
Speaker 6: Oh man, you'd be in my house all day. There's so many holes all over the place. I think that in the backyard.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, Keith, thank you, I appreciate it. I have no groundhogs. I wonder if it's because I have a dog. I have a dog and nice, you're right.
Speaker 6: Uh, here's somebody that says you need to get a live trap rover. Then you go in there and you stick a finger in its butt, they go into shock and die.
Speaker 1: Don't do that?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 4: No, that.
Speaker 6: That's the humane way of killing an animal. Just stick a finger right up its head.
Speaker 1: What a way to go.
Speaker 6: Here is what may be the greatest sport ever invented. Now, Charlie, you didn't watch much of the World Cup.
Speaker 1: You had a hard time finding where you could watch the World Cup streaming and yet for free, So you didn't really watch much of the World Cup.
Speaker 6: But you didn't really try too hard because it's soccer's soccer in the You don't care. Nobody seems to like soccer that much.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan.
Speaker 6: I like soccer a lot. But this might change your opinion. Of soccer. This is now you know, the rest of the world they call it football. Only here in America that we call you know, American football, we call football, we call soccer soccer, but the rest of the world calls soccer, football or football, depending on where you're from. This is foot box. This is a mashup. I'll play a video on r mg TV, which you can always watch for free at roverradio dot com or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet or your TV. So what they've done is they've taken the sport of soccer and they introduce boxing.
Speaker 1: So you just eat the crap out of one another.
Speaker 6: Here's a I have a little clip here for you, a little thirty second video you can watch here. Are just they're just bashing each other. They're just they're just it's like an MMI fight while they play soccer. And uh, these guys are barefoot. They're boxing and then when it gets to the sideline, like they just start punching each other to see who can take control over the ball.
Speaker 1: Are their teams, Yeah, there's it's eleven on eleven, just like soccer, because how can you tell who's who. Shirts for the skins. Maybe, well that's a hard question, and maybe that is what it is. It must be skins. Yeah, and so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look at this, So this guy's just kicking the ball as he punches people. Would you watch soccer if this is what it entail? If it was just still soccer? Dude, this is this is Oh, this is great. This would be fantastic an upgrade. Oh my, yeah, that would be so much fun to way. I mean, yeah, you just get rid of the ball and just have the guys just start fighting. I would definitely watch that, like eleven on eleven boxing and like how do you win though? Just the last person's lasting or whoever is standing still? No, this is that's actually that would be a cool sport. I think they have team MMA. I think I've seen that before. I don't really know how it works. I assume it just works by like we said, last person's standing. It if there's three on one side standing and they won, but you know, as long as everybody's out on one side then they lose. Are there any rules though? Like could you it seems like you could be very injured. It's one thing if you're fighting somebody one on one and you can see them. Yeah, but if some guy blasts you from behind, his teammate blasts you from behind, that seems really dangerous.
Speaker 7: I feel like things are getting worse and worse, like this shouldn't be applauded and think, well, this is cool, I want to do this. This is not what we want to teach our children. Sports like this where they're kicking each other's ass, don't give me that luck.
Speaker 1: I don't know what are you talking about? Sports like this? Were you playing soccer and then kicking the crap out of one another? So you think the sacred sport of soccer Soccer is amazing for kids, not that these kids look How great this is though, I mean I could, I literally could watch this all day. This is not a healthy sport.
Speaker 7: It should be illegal, and these are just encouraging No, it's get out.
Speaker 1: Of here, encouraging awful behavior.
Speaker 6: No, this is I mean, these guys are now some of these dudes aren't even wearing headgear. How does how do you explain that these guys are just so tough that they don't they don't need the headgear anyways? I could watch this all day, dug this, I don't know what you're talking about. It should be made illegal. Now, these guys are obviously amateurs, but if you had professional team. Oh wow, look at that kicking the face that one. Watch this this guy does like a flying kick to a guy right in the face. Watch bam right in the face. That's fantastic. Oh my god, this is great. You're you're just Oh, this would make soccer so much better to watch. I like soccer a lot more interesting. Oh man, no, And imagine if they were professional. It's like if you got these are just a couple of a group of yaho's somewhere probably over in you know, Russia or something. But imagine if you had actual professional fighters.
Speaker 9: And you have to have a dual and the goalie is just a huge, fat guy with super punch. Oh man, you have to you have to bless you hear him? He just yes crushes you.
Speaker 1: Is this really in Russia? I have no idea. What is this a foreign land? Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm sure. I mean this is first of all, they're playing soccer. Nobody plays soccer in the United States. Uh, this has got to be somewhere over and this is somewhere in like eastern Europe. You can tell because it's just I don't know, you can just tell the board over there and just start punching each other. Say you, like, we saw a video on the Friday Leftovers from over there.
Speaker 1: What were they doing?
Speaker 6: They just they were in a van or something. What were they doing in the van? One of the side door of the van was open. They're driving like maniacs and they're all just bouncing around in the back.
Speaker 1: Of the island. Yeah, bouncing on drinking. The back gate of the van opens up and someone falls out. It just falls out.
Speaker 6: The van's driving at like sixty miles an hour and then one of the guys just falls out the back of the van and they just keep going and laughing. They're like, Haha, things are different over there.
Speaker 7: They're more brutal and violent. That's a violent sport. What's wrong with that is I feel like that that is just going to lead.
Speaker 1: To more bad things, more bad things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like the violence, this is what this kind of things like this will lead to the war in Ukraine, like this this gent's over there that you're saying this is happening. If they're being violent, why is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well people are violent here and not in soccer, no, but in sports about mma, Well, I think that should be a legal time. I've said that for years. Oh my, but now you're taking such a whole How can you be such a prude. I'm not a prude. I don't like violence. What's wrong with that? I think I'm actually a good person.
Speaker 6: But this is this is the participants in the violence. This is completely different than like random violence. Check this other video. I think these are kids.
Speaker 1: He's adding to it.
Speaker 9: The kids playing.
Speaker 1: This is fantastic.
Speaker 15: This all.
Speaker 1: You could turn this. These kids are like ten. You could turn this into a whole network. So you take explosive, get it out.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 6: It's the same place. You can tell, it's the same holding in the background. They just go there and beat the cramp out of each other. And this is what you want to I haven't seen one goal yet. The soccer ball seems secondary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beating each other up is the primary goal here, I guess, so in order to yeah, nobody, I mean, the ball is just open right now.
Speaker 9: Anybody can do anything. They're just punching.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's almost like they're not even looking at the ball.
Speaker 19: Now.
Speaker 1: They need to have something. I think you've got to get that ball a little bit more involved.
Speaker 6: A little scoring some goals, because that really having the two sports combined at the same time is what makes it really interesting. So if you somehow, maybe if you score a goal, what could happen so that it would make it that it would give you incentive to want to score the goal. Maybe if I score a goal against Charlie's team, does Charlie have to lose one guy and then you're down a man. Then I score another goal and you're down another man. So you're fighting nine on it versus eleven.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. Or it's a free open kick to their balls if you score a goal. I like that too. Anyways, Adrian says, you should invest in this.
Speaker 6: League, Rover, I could probably buy the whole league for about fifty rubles. The Rock and Roll says, So soccer boxing is leading to the war in Ukraine. Douji is getting dumber and dumber every day. Clam Blast and Doc says, says the woman that lives in a city with a professional football team easily one of the most violent sports in history, short of being a gladiator.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know if that's true. What professional football?
Speaker 6: Football is one of the most violent sports it's violent, violent sport, don't get me wrong, But I wouldn't say that that's one of the most violent sports of all time.
Speaker 1: What about rugby?
Speaker 6: Like those guys are really slamming into each other, they're not wearing anything.
Speaker 1: Of course, you have boxing and MMA. Those are two sports.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now we have slat boxing that's actually taken off which slap fighting. I've seen a lot of these videos on the Gram and I've seen I've seen Jack Swagger he used to be professional wrestler, got rocked. He loves it. He tells me about it all the time. I hate it. I know where the girls go at it.
Speaker 3: Some girls will just just eat it and just like smile and said, okay, let me see what you got. You know, they'll they'll they'll go like maybe at least two rides, two or three rounds before one goes down.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's very physical. I don't know why though, No, I don't know why that hasn't been banned. What a slap fighter? That one is absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 7: How that's legal? They they knock the crap out of each other.
Speaker 1: It's doing boxing too, and MMA that all three of those sports should be it's legal Taylor, you' Ron rovers Born and Glory Barning Taylor Morning Day and Italy.
Speaker 15: They have a sport. I can't pronounce it correctly. It's like scoutsio something, but it's a mix of uh, rugby and m m A yeah.
Speaker 6: They I think they even mentioned that in the thing that I'm reading here where I think they do here?
Speaker 1: What do they say about.
Speaker 15: They they play like once a year and the team that you can get on depends on what neighborhood you grow up in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no bad blood there, right.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a huge thing.
Speaker 18: And all that.
Speaker 4: The oiled up in the middle of this like pit and it's they fight each other and.
Speaker 15: Then you got your bat guys in the backfield trying to get to the other side to score.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll have to I'm gonna tell Charlie what that's called. Give me a second, hair, I'll look it up, Thank you, Taylor. What it's just called? Okay, here it is you ready, Charlie? Yes, c L C I oh st o r I C O. Okay. Now, that's an Italian game. It's played in Florence, Italy.
Speaker 6: It combines football, rugby and bare knuckle brawler.
Speaker 1: Did your brain get those letters that fast. I googled it too. Okay, my brain did not get them. All right. So here's a guy carrying a ball. All right, he all right, he just scored. I guess. Let me see what these guys do here. How does this work?
Speaker 9: This is the highlight? Okay, So those guys are fighting right there.
Speaker 1: To the left. Now you see that there's a lot of people fighting all over the place.
Speaker 6: So I guess that's how you win, is you just start taking defenders to the.
Speaker 1: Ground and beating them up in your mouth. You're missing the celebratory home is there? That was interesting? See, this doesn't seems as violent. I don't see people just punching each other. Yeah, they looked like they were mostly holding each other down.
Speaker 6: What about that one sport that we've seen We played video on the Friday Leftovers, which, by the way, if you're not an RMG plus subscriber, Yah, maybe it all seems pretty sort of lack of days ago when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to fighting here. Yeah, we need more punching out. That has we more violent? We were not vaunching way more. It did.
Speaker 6: Remember on the Friday Leftovers we played a sport and it's not even a sport. It's just I believe they have either a ball or a rock, and they just they're in the streets of whatever town and they go, okay, you have one hour or two hours, and whoever has the rock at the end of the two hours, you're the winner.
Speaker 1: And it's just people beating.
Speaker 6: Each other up, throwing each other through windows, hitting each other with chairs, like it's like a movie. Oh my god, I can't even believe that this. I guess it had said one town and it's famous for that. How this is I've never seen anything like it before. We played it on the Friday Leftovers A long I don't know, maybe a couple of years ago or something. I've never seen anything like it. Roman, you're on Rover's Born of Glory. Good morning, Roman, I mean, what's happening.
Speaker 16: I just want to say, Douse, Yeah, I love you. I think you're a good mother. But of you said a lot of all the dumb things that I've heard you say on the show. Yeah, the fact that just said that this game could be the result of the war in Ukraine is right up there with the Hudson Ice fishing comments. I mean, they have nothing to do with each other.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to, as you said, so many dumb things throughout the years. What's the Hudson ice fishing comment you refer to?
Speaker 16: Okay, so, okay, so that one she didn't say, But that is a very that's a dumb comment in history. So I'm ranking it not just with one.
Speaker 4: Of Wait said that?
Speaker 1: Was it somebody on the show or was it just somebody said something really stupid? Was dumb saying it?
Speaker 16: You're getting lumped in with one of the dumbest things said on the planets?
Speaker 1: Wait, this might be dumb though, this might be dumb sighting another bit of dumbness that nobody knows about. What is the Hudson ice fishing comment? Now I have to know?
Speaker 16: So do you remember the I think it was a city councilman in Hudson, Ohio, uh was was complaining about the ice fishing on a local pond or something, and they they talk about how you have the ice fishermen out there and they're they're building tents and and next thing you know, there's hookers out.
Speaker 4: On the ice.
Speaker 1: It went viral. Briefly, remember that, I do, all right, I remember that.
Speaker 6: I guess I don't know if that's the dumbest com of Douche said a lot of things dumber than that. I mean, she says almost on a daily basis, she says things dumber than that. Now, did you say, Dougie, that the war in Ukraine was a result of soccer boxing.
Speaker 1: Or it was going to cause another eye? This is going to lead to it lead to another.
Speaker 6: Yes, little snowball in just like a schoolyard fight, Roman, that somebody might have today.
Speaker 1: It's going to turn into a war tomorrow. Come to my side and you'll see where I'm cleaning.
Speaker 6: Okay, Roman, thank you. Uh, I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's morning Glory.
Speaker 18: Hang Onie, listening to the may cause offense, so gross, irritation and in some cases divorced.
Speaker 2: Oh you can thank us later for that last one.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Rover's moaning Glory. She isn't coming up at a moment. What do you have on the way, doug coming up?
Speaker 7: I've got a shirt that would be perfect for Jeffrey, a perfect shirt. I know he likes to wear his clothes multiple days in a row. But he starts to maybe smell he's clothing for.
Speaker 1: Him coming up next. We'll get to that in just a moment.
Speaker 6: Rover's Autism sent me a text message along with buttons mcboom boom and forty six and Rachel and Charlie's mom's box. All of them say never forget you think the dumbest thing do She's ever said?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the flaming s words. I just I have a listen to this, but I just pulled up a clip. I did a search for it. Sports Cavaliers and Celtics. We tied the series last night.
Speaker 7: Cavaliers won eighty eight to seventy seven Game five in Boston tomorrow night. And I don't know if you guys watched the game last night, did you see all of the pyrotechnics and the smoke and the buyer works and all that crap that they do in the stadium. Well, NBA's commissioner, David Stern, he's not happy about it.
Speaker 1: He says, that was just a joke.
Speaker 7: All afterwards, after the over the top announcements, and you have all that smoke still lingering.
Speaker 1: They do that everywhere every basketball game. He made it very loud and very clear, he's had enough. He said, quote I think they're ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I think that the noise, the fire, the smoke is kind of an assault that we should seriously consider reviewing and whether it's really necessary given the.
Speaker 1: Quality of our game.
Speaker 7: So and all of these comments came just a few minutes before Cleveland's over the top introductions, which include fire hot enough that fans can feel like heat in the stands, shooting out of four S words on the scoreboard, now cast words out of the scoreboard. I haven't been to a game US words. It says four S words coming out towards no?
Speaker 18: Or is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Between? Are you.
Speaker 4: Dumb?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I reread that you hi? Is your voice back? Yes? Does sound crazy? I don't know what year this is from? Two thousand and eight.
Speaker 6: Younger thomised vocal comment Ine's history flaming s words from the scoreboard at a Cavaliers game?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for? Can she top it with this? Shizzy? Yes? Here we go, peta shizzy I'll rolls morning glory.
Speaker 7: The Justice Department is dropping charges against three more people accused of vandalizing the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool. Now this comes just days after dismissing a similar case against Olympic canoeist David Hearn.
Speaker 1: We talked about that story earlier this week.
Speaker 7: Filing by US Attorney for the District of Columbia, Jeanine Hiro jene Piro, she now says the damage was caused by contractors during the pool's renovation, reversing earlier claims the responsible I.
Speaker 1: Saw a picture of her yesterday. She I guess she got.
Speaker 6: She went to the White House and she had to carry a big, like a rolling thing of all these files to show Donald Trump here's the evidence. Because he's so angry, He's like, you shouldn't have dropped those charges. She had to bring all of the evidence that they had, the exculpatory evidence, meaning the evidence that these guys are not guilty. There was no vandalism, it's faulty installation of the line.
Speaker 1: And she had to leave with all of these documents.
Speaker 6: Here she is leaving the Oval office, going through the parking lot carrying all of these and you know, good luck. This is see in her mind, she goes, you know what, I'm gonna go and I'm gonna meet with somebody and they're very angry. They don't believe something. So I'm gonna show them all of this evidence. I don't think that's gonna do any good. You think that's gonna sway him? And he's like, oh, I'll get him more upset. I guess this is him last night about it.
Speaker 2: What you think is totally wrong. They did a beautiful job. There were a couple of little things, but that was not a big deal. And everybody show the vandalism. All you have to do is look at the tape.
Speaker 14: If you look at the tape, Plus, we have a witness or do witnesses that shaw the vandalism, so certainly it was vandalism.
Speaker 2: It was actually, in my opinion, it was major vandalism.
Speaker 1: And I know that I was not happy to say, are you gonna keep.
Speaker 4: Riding of the vis I haven't made a determination.
Speaker 6: Yes, she's gonna get fired for sure, because she truthfully said this is I guess the truth just doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Look they put out a video and they're like, look at this vandalism. It's just somebody reaching into the thing. It's if they had the vandalism, if they had somebody taking a box cutter and going three hundred yards like they like he claimed, all the way down the thing, they'd show that you'd see it. Nobody's nobody. That video hasn't shown up. How did they do it in the middle of the reflecting pool. Well, you'd have to you'd have to walk into the middle. That's going to draw a little bit of attention. They certainly have video of that one day. So if you're going to make a three hundred yard gash in the middle of the reflecting pool, you'd have to go in there.
Speaker 1: Where's that? It's crazy?
Speaker 7: And who's the person that did the vandalism? Because they're releasing now the David Hearn he's not charged. They thought he did vandalism. Well he's out, and I just started all people.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, they picked up some other people from from whatever video just now? Is they charges dropped against them? Made I do it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where's the person? There is nobody It didn't happen. But that is actually fake news. Go on elsewhere in the news.
Speaker 7: A child prodigy that began going to college at ten years old is now the world's youngest college professor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Nathan Thomas, now twenty one.
Speaker 7: Was eighteen years old, three hundred and forty six days old when he started teaching at Florida's Miami Dade College.
Speaker 1: I thought you were I thought you were going to tell me he was ten and he was a professor.
Speaker 7: That's why he wasn't finish. So this was in August of twenty twenty three. Guinness World Records has confirmed that gives him the record. The record had been held for three hundred and six days by Colin mclauren, who was nineteen when he became a professor. So we have the youngest Guinness World Record youngest professor.
Speaker 1: Now you said he's twenty one, Yeah, it was eighteen. It was eighteen at the time. He now now he's twenty one. Yes, okay, it took him three years to figure out that he set a record. Disney and TikTok have inked a deal to lect creator. Wh does he teach? What's your professor of? Isn't that in there?
Speaker 6: I'm curious you said he went to college at age ten. That can't be healthy for a kid. I don't care how smart you are.
Speaker 1: Uh say what he's teaching? There's it has to in that article. It doesn't say it. And you look this up. What's his name?
Speaker 9: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Is that not in the article?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Promise right Nathan Thomas, Professor. Let me move on to the next story. Just google it.
Speaker 6: But Disney, you know, it's not healthy to send a kid to college at age ten, even if they're super smart. None of those people. Now, maybe he's the exception of the rule. Maybe he'll'll maybe he'll turn out and they'll be halfway normal. But every time I've ever seen a story where they are like, oh, there's this child prodigy and look, they're a genius and they can do this, they can do that, and they ten and they have some incredible skill or knowledge, I've seen follow ups they do the guy's like twenty five thirty. What don't he lives in his mom's basement. They don't ever amount to anything. Most of these people think he does electric engineering. That's at least that's why he is his master's in Okay, all right, so he maybe he's the exception to the rule, he's just a genius. But I wouldn't send it. Even if I had a genius kid, I wouldn't send him to his school to a college at age ten, would you, guys? Because it's just you don't have the emotional intelligence, it's the physical I mean, it's just it's it can't be.
Speaker 1: Good for a kid.
Speaker 7: Go on, Disney and TikTok have inkd deal to let creators make shorts using Disney material. Videos from participating creators who opt into the program will be seen on both TikTok and Disney Plus. And the deal that's TikTok offer their creators access to assets from the Disney vault, so characters will come from Disney and their brands including Star Wars and Pixar and.
Speaker 1: Marvel, et cetera. Now anybody can use this or that's what they're saying. Disney and TikTok avnked deal let creators make shorts. Don't you think that? Like, yeah, I don't know what what are people going to be doing with this stuff? It's nothing good exactly, that's what That's fine. Be careful what you wish for it. Disney, they probably made some money off of this this licensing deal. But all right, go on.
Speaker 7: There is a clothing company that I think would actually benefit from having Jeffrey be there a spokesperson. It's called hirk Leon, and they recently announced a shirt that we can supposedly wear for a.
Speaker 1: Month without washing.
Speaker 7: It remains odor free for more than a month while wearing it every single day, and they say that even in the hot summer months, it still works.
Speaker 1: They recently announced us I bought one of these things like ten years ago. I think we talked about it on the show.
Speaker 7: To keep it odorless, they use seven special ingredients copper, silver, zinc, gold, volcanic ash, and two secret ingredients that they did not reveal, and all of them are woven into the fabric.
Speaker 1: I bought one of these shirts. I don't know whatever happened the same shirt this is. It's exactly the same shirt. Are you sure about that? Yep?
Speaker 6: Because they claimed that you could wear this for thirty days they I think they were traveling. Do you remember this, Charlie, were kind of out of the country, and I'm like, we don't have a lot of clothes that we can take. We're just taking carry on stuff and we're going to be gone for weeks. Yeah, that's a different partying. You know, we're out there partying, going out at night, just scoring babes, drinking, puking on each other.
Speaker 1: You gotta have a shirt that can last. You don't have to wash a whole lot. Yeah, that's a different shirt. This is a different news story the same shirt. No it's not. There's another cheaper version for thirty nine dollars. They say that that stays fresh across three days.
Speaker 7: The shirts that I'm talking about will be available in November.
Speaker 6: Okay, so suck it well. The one that that I have, I swear to god, it was more than three days and it was expensive. I don't know whatever happened to it, you know what. I'll bet I got thrown out because that might have been the time where we came back and I had biites all over me and it was bedbug.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's bed bugs.
Speaker 6: I don't think it was bed bugs actually, because the bites were different looking. And I just I went to a hotel. I changed out of my clothes, I left my luggage, I left everything in that hotel.
Speaker 1: I just abandoned it. I I can't go home.
Speaker 6: I went straight from the airport to a motel and left everything in there, all my clothes, everything just abandoned.
Speaker 1: And I bet that shirt was in there. Go on, dush.
Speaker 7: Carrie Underwood will perform the show open for Sunday Night Football for the fourteenth straight season. Jerry says that this year's show open, welcome Sunday Night Football into an ongoing rock star fever dream, so she's super excited for it. Fourteenth straight season. Sunday Night Football kicks off September thirteenth on NBC and Peacock Here you go. That's the Chazzi on Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 18: Do people describe you as delusional, paranoid, dim witted or just us straight up in it?
Speaker 2: Well you'll fit in right here.
Speaker 18: Cooler textis show now one eight six six yo Rover. That's eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 1: Marn Nash.
Speaker 6: Whatever happened to those forever socks that Jeffrey war Were those part of the same brand that I get him?
Speaker 1: Those here I will? Were those? Do you remember none of that?
Speaker 9: I remember somebody had sent a stained proof underwear, Yes, and Jeffrey tore through those like three days. They were covered in micro mike like chrobial something. I don't remember exactly what it was, like, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know what And what do you think happened to the company that manufactured those?
Speaker 1: Well, I think we put it. We gave him a good test and you destroyed them and they went out of business. Never heard from that person again. Now that guy goes, you destroyed his company, Jeffrey.
Speaker 6: And destroy his company incredibly dirty ash destroyed his company.
Speaker 1: No, I think he just made a defective product. Speaking of products, I read this morning that this guy, Mike Lindell, the guy that runs I can't take it anything. I think we have to ban you from talking about was going to point out.
Speaker 3: It's gonna point out he gave he resigned his coming to being to run for the governor of Minnesota as a Republican.
Speaker 10: He loves.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know what's happened to this guy. He's become completely obsessed with weird political stories and Mike Lindell and Maria Bartaromo from Fox or where is she?
Speaker 3: She's on Foxes every her weekday issue is called Mornings with Maria. I don't watch thus because I'm here, but every study I watch Sunday Morning Futures just to see what she's spitting every week, only because I don't agree.
Speaker 1: With half the stuff she says. It's just I'm just listening to what she's got to say.
Speaker 9: Did you see, speaking of politics, that Max Miller guy on CNN last night?
Speaker 1: I did not see. Did you see what happened. What his lawyer did. I read something and I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 9: Is it true?
Speaker 6: Well, I didn't search for it after Well, you were in that dropbox, Charlie. Your name's probably on a list. So apparently in this dropbox were playing this guy, Max Miller, who was a congressman, and he's made all these secret recordings of his now ex wife and they're going back and forth.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, he abused me, and I don't.
Speaker 6: He's claiming she's a mental case. And one of the recordings starts out with her accusing him of recording her all the time. You're recording every conversation, you record me and he's like, no, I don't, and that's actually heard on the recording. That's the funniest part of the whole thing. I think that he's denying recording on the recording. But I guess one of his attorneys, not our guy, not Zuckerman, thank god, but one of his other attorneys. I think the guy is an army of attorneys, and he went through all these documents they're trying to prove like, no, it's not it's not Max Miller, the congressman who's crazy it's his ex wife. She's the one who's crazy, and here's the proof, and they put out all this wacky stuff. One of them was suposedly a nude photo of their young girl, who's like two or three years old, I think, And uh now there's even a dispute over that because the ex wife's lawyer is like, how could you do this? It goes makes a filing or tells a judge there's a young girl. It's child SEXU What do they call it? See Sam child? What does that stand for? Child sexual abuse? Maise material? Okay, it's see Sam and and her genitalia is showing, and the and the and Max Miller's attorney's like, it was my fault. I did it totally inadvertently. I take full responsibility. But let's not go overboard here. There's no genitalia. It's just a two year old girl without a shirt on. Oh oh, okay, I didn't see it, so I didn't know. I mean, I haven't seen it either. But if that's the case, that is no big deal.
Speaker 1: If it's a two year old and there's no shirt, like two year old at three year old doesn't run around the house or the backyard without a shirt on. I mean, that's completely normal, is it my kid did? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Normal. Yeah. So if there's a photo of that, like, that's not now.
Speaker 6: If they're you know, inadvertently putting a naked photo of of of the kid up there on the internet for everybody to see with genitalia, it's no good. The attorney said he did it, and I'm sure you obviously did it inadvertently, I would assume. But m.
Speaker 1: Crystal seems like she's in a better mood today. Have you noticed that she was?
Speaker 15: So?
Speaker 1: She was in a sour mood there for like a week. You seem to be in a better mood now, Crystal, what's changed? What's going on? Nothing? I'm just living life, live in life. Yeah, feeling good. What do you How are you living life? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Well? You know?
Speaker 1: I I'm athletically inclined. Oh yeah, and I figure if Charlie can do something, I can do it, right. Uh huh.
Speaker 19: So yesterday the boyfriend took me kayaking kayaking. Yeah, we're just cruising down the river, you know, just listening to nature, enjoying the sunshine. Oh, it's fabulous, flopping. There were there were some fish. Yeah, I was like, it was honestly breathtaking the entire trip, four hours just cruising along.
Speaker 1: It was like a lazy river.
Speaker 19: Yeah, the stream was great, so we actually didn't have to paddle too much. You pretty got pretty much got to float along the river the whole entire day.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful.
Speaker 6: So Charlie, you're one upping him basically when it comes to kayaking.
Speaker 1: Now, Well, she didn't paddle, she just floated.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 19: I would paddle to steer away from things from time to time. There's a couple of rapid areas, you know, so we'd kind of have to veer off on a direction one side or the other. But it was very, very nice. I was impressed on Beverly. You've never I've never kayaked before.
Speaker 1: Never done it. Never have No. I did a canoe once with my ex. That did not go well.
Speaker 19: Uh, communication, there was a different relationship test experience.
Speaker 1: On the wrong side. No, don't panel on that. That side. It's you're like, I'm steering.
Speaker 2: No, you're not steering.
Speaker 19: It's just a confusing thing. This you're just in your own individual little contraption.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: And it just had my bag.
Speaker 19: I had snacks, my boyfriend thought it was crazy for bringing snacks. He's like, what do you need snacks? And I go chapstick, maybe a hair tie. He's like, oh my god, you need all that. He brought himself a gallon ziploc bag to put his phone. I mean, that's really all he had. Travel so much crap. What are they putting in there?
Speaker 6: And my wife is always complaining that I am giving her that everything she carries around when we go out is my stuff. She claims like she has to have hand sanitizer, she has to have a modium and pepto bismol just in case. But the tablet's not like bottles of it. They can't take up too much room. Chapstick for me?
Speaker 1: What else is she? What else is?
Speaker 9: She?
Speaker 1: Always got a purse, right, she doesn't really carry a purse, so she puts it. She puts it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes she'll carry a purse, but she'll she'll put it. Usually she puts stuff like in a ziplock plastic bag and then just sticks it in her jacket pocket. Oh wait, oh wait, you could just be carrying that stuff then in your pocket.
Speaker 1: She likes to do things for me.
Speaker 9: That's nice because I'm not allowed to put anything in the purse. The purse is off limited.
Speaker 6: Really you you so if you want to bring on you person full I'm always told you have to carry.
Speaker 1: A great question, rover. I don't ever get answers on that. But it's full. I can't put anything in there. What she's what she's stuffing, I don't know. I'm just not allowed to use the purse.
Speaker 19: Is it a big purse or is it like a lulu a small any one of her persons?
Speaker 1: No, no room in the purse.
Speaker 6: Could be like the size of one a doogie, stupid big?
Speaker 1: What are women putting in their purse? What depends?
Speaker 2: Like just like what do you have?
Speaker 1: And you have a purse right now? Yeah, in my backpack? What's in? Go get it? She brought a purse in a backpack. You got much? So you gotta go with her to make sure she's not taking anything out of the purse like a big go get up, a big deal do or anything?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: We don't want to her to hide. You gotta run go. Have you ever seen this guy move so slow on your Tirelda? Every time I walk behind him? Oh man, every time? All right, let's see what she has in there.
Speaker 6: I would go through your purse, Dougie, take there is so much junk snacks.
Speaker 1: I'm feeding you. I mean, she has got everything today. She carries in like these what do you call those bags? It's not like a that I carried two bags.
Speaker 7: I'm very leary of anyone that doesn't walk in with a bag because it just you don't have well exactly, you walk in with the little purse.
Speaker 1: I see you walking in with little lunch lunch there, purse. All right, let's go through the purse.
Speaker 19: What do we what do we have?
Speaker 1: But she didn't. She didn't try to hide anything, did she, Jeffrey.
Speaker 19: That's a negative. Okay, it's like Fanny Peck's eye. Yeah, let's go back here every day that has other things. You know, there's gotta be tampons in that right, there has to be got keys. Okay, oh my god, crap, a lot of keys. It's crap.
Speaker 1: It's one key. There's one key.
Speaker 9: There's carman, apartman, there's a little cassette and just there's a lot of crap hanging an extra crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too much stuff I have, Like my car key is just the key, that's it. I don't need it.
Speaker 19: Oh that's not including my house key. That's probably in a different bag right now. Okay, I don't know where that is.
Speaker 1: We've got a mirror.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes what if you guys want yourself I understand that A tiny little lighter, that's the case. I'moking weed. Yeah, you never know when you might need one. Some hand sanitizer, large hand sanitizer. It's a flat one though, yes, it's largely. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: And I can tell by that hand sanitizer and those hand sanitizer my wife carries. Drives me nuts because it smells like it's gurly, not just smells. They have to put jazzod.
Speaker 19: Actually, you know, I think that Janita Mary from Saint Louis, I think sent me this. She sent me a little a little bag months ago. I guess a mince a little tiny mints from Circle K my wallet. I mean that's I'm taking up honestly, most of the space in here. There is a back pouch. In the back pouch we have, you know, a feminine wipe. What if there's no toilet paper around, you just got to clean yourself up, or if you're going to get some action, you have to Yeah, yeah, love.
Speaker 1: We've got some of the oil.
Speaker 19: If you got too much oil on your face, you could just dab your face with these little oil wipes a stain remover.
Speaker 1: You never know what can happen. I love to eat.
Speaker 19: I get a little sauce on my shirt. A couple of little panty liners.
Speaker 1: Panty lion. Yeah, what if you get your period out of nowhere? You just have a little something. I actually used to have a tampona word.
Speaker 6: Panty liner is probably one of the most disgusting words I ever invented.
Speaker 10: Panty liner.
Speaker 19: My rings are in here that I didn't put on some bobby pins, all right, got a little bit fit with all this in here.
Speaker 1: I could also fit my cell phone if I needed to. That can fit in this bag as well, so you don't have as much.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's amazing how much crap she does have in there for such a small space.
Speaker 1: They have stuff you never need any of that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 19: I also carry a backpack when I'm here, and that thing has lotion in it, tampons, medicine.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 19: It did have a little sewing kit. I think I had Rachel and Sales used it. I mean everything else.
Speaker 1: You never know what something happened, and I need a quick Yeah, a quick fix. I had a little bit of string and a needle.
Speaker 6: It was like a to go so much going to tear that You're like, I can't worry about I have to take care of this right now. Your pants, Yeah, like you're talking about your crotch or something, or like your ass cracks.
Speaker 19: If a strap I'm wearing a dress and the strap breaks off, I could just sew it up real quick. I had some safety pins in my backpack. I believe for that instance.
Speaker 6: Never, I mean, my god, I thought Dougie was crazy. Dougie will go on a on a trip and she will pack so much stuff, so much food. She'll take a two hour trip to Detroit to go yes, and she will put like like for what like a two week camping trip, have enough food in there?
Speaker 1: He snacks. You have to remember before we work downtown.
Speaker 9: She would take her daughter downtown and she would pack up the car like she's going on a six hour road trip.
Speaker 1: Like do you remember that, Duji? I do remember that. That's what I do.
Speaker 7: I overpack. I've got a problem. I can't sig myself. But when I go on vacation, when I go dance competitions. When I go to work, I have a problem. You failed to prepare, you know, I mean I want to be prepared. I want to have everything just in case. What if that's what we were on this cruise in for four hours yesterday. I had brought He stopped at sheets. He goes, you need anything?
Speaker 19: I go pick me up some of those Cinna pockets and he's like, okay, thinks I'm going to eat them when he got home, No, I saved that for the kayaking trip. So I had a snack on the ride down. He's like, what why are you bringing this? I brought a big blow pop. I had a soda. I had a whole bunch of stuff. I go, I'm living a vacation day today. Now we looked at your perse. Nobody else in the fart box has a purse. Let's go through their purse.
Speaker 1: It looks just like mine.
Speaker 3: All right, Jeffery, take it's all right.
Speaker 1: Let's look. Let's let's take everything out of this fanny pack. Let's see what you have. Charlie, make sure he's not holding anything back. All right.
Speaker 6: You gotta tell us one by one as you do it on your cell phone. Okay, put that down. Put the cell phone down right there? Yeah, okay, now what key card? Okay to get into the building. And my wallet and your wallet, those are the.
Speaker 1: I also have some which change.
Speaker 9: But why don't you put it in your pocket? All that stuff you can just go in your pockets.
Speaker 1: Oh he's wearing short shorts today.
Speaker 3: The shorts I have, the pockets aren't deep enough to to hold the stuff correctly so it wouldn't fall out.
Speaker 1: Why do I get different shorts that you're not carrying a lot of stuff. That's just what people. That's what a guy puts in his pocket. Wallet and some cutting grass yesterday.
Speaker 14: Oh okay my neighbors and some grassco accumulated on the top of my fanny packs.
Speaker 1: Did you take Thomas to teach him?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: I No, get that lighter out, Chris, so you guys can smoke that, ha ha.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like I said, if I have a pair of pants, are a pair of shorts and the pockets aren't are so shallow that I can't I can't put anything in her debt deep enough to keep it from falling out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just we're just comes in.
Speaker 6: Andy Kayley says, being prepared is so hot. Jeff Junior says, be too, should get a diaper bag for you rovert to carry all your stuff around. And Ramrod says, my wife, she only carries a very small person that carry that holds her cards.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: You should see the stuff doos she walks in with every single day. You can have back problems and arm problems, your problems. Do you know how many things you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have wrong with you?
Speaker 17: Fine?
Speaker 3: Certain way, Doe, you can make MOI efiicient use of the space of a smaller space than your stuff like Crystal does.
Speaker 1: Josh washes go just the same crap that I do. Josh washes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what I'm saying is Crystal can make more efficient use.
Speaker 7: Of the space because she has a fanny pack and I have a purse. It's the same crap. She has a backpack, I have a bag. It's all the same. I'm not going to change because you guys are worried about my.
Speaker 1: Joshua wants to know, can you pull your wallet out, Jeffrey is George Costanza wallet. Well, the thing is huge, It's very thick.
Speaker 6: Now we have to go through this because it's so thick, Jeffrey, Like, we know you don't have any money, and how much money you have in there right now?
Speaker 1: My long moin money I've earned yesterday? Oh yeah, so you do have some cash in there? Yeah, twenty forty bucks. Forty bucks.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're so interested in the concept of my wallet. Well, let's let's just go through it.
Speaker 1: It's it's I just want to show the thickness of it. What is he hiding? He's hiding what you what are you hiding in there? I mean, I don't know what you guys are so interested in. What I can see?
Speaker 9: One of those documents, keep that secret underneath the yellow A lot of business cards or those business cards okay, A votive portrait of my knees all right, yeah, that's nice, care source card?
Speaker 1: Okay, someone's business card? Who are these business.
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Social security card? And put that one under the wall. Let or turn it upside that has it gone?
Speaker 9: Is gone?
Speaker 1: Okay? And then in here, whose business cards do you have? Why do you carry those business cards around? I don't know. I just never got around. Yeah, what's something.
Speaker 3: Lady Jane's my COVID vaccination thing, okay, And.
Speaker 6: Lady Jane's what the haircut place was like a discount card or something.
Speaker 14: Gets like a license, Speed Rewards cards, Spruce card, Bank card, John Neuble card, drug Mark, Walgreens, Kroger.
Speaker 1: If I decided to go to Kroger. There's not a Kroger within one hundred miles of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, there is.
Speaker 3: There's one in sand Dusky. It's the closest one. It's about forty miles. And then I have this from Heinen's.
Speaker 1: They actually have.
Speaker 19: An app that you can download and put all these reward cards on the app, and then you don't have to carry around such a thick.
Speaker 9: Wall's thick too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: And that's actually it's pretty low.
Speaker 9: I think i've recently already, you know, recently already trimmed it down.
Speaker 1: But I need all these You put everything on your everything's on your phone. If you lose your phone cards, you could do that. What if you lose your phone, well, you could keep the hard copy home somewhere you can put that in. So what if I'm out and I don't have any of my car? You need your Speedy Rewards car right, Oh my god? What am I going to do without that?
Speaker 9: Bank card, driver's license card, I mean the driver's license, HSA card, another HSA card, key card to get in home depot card.
Speaker 1: Don't be showing these numbers off.
Speaker 9: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: Like Jeff Low's card. All right, we need we need all those, then the Low's card again.
Speaker 9: Can't you get a card? A costco? Some books a million? That was an idiot move on my posts A million?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 9: Some membership thing I signed up for? A stupid the exchange? What's the exchange record? Exchange?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 9: Don't know why I need that, but I guess I do. My insurance card a backup of my insurance card in case I would lose my first insurance card.
Speaker 1: My Jack casino card in the safe place. So you put your backup insurance card right next.
Speaker 19: To your prodental card because they sent us to this year.
Speaker 1: One could be they do, oh one is dental? All right?
Speaker 9: I need both?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Casino card a triple A card? Did are you going to the casino? Well?
Speaker 9: What if somebody says let's go, you know, they say let's go.
Speaker 1: What do you get with that? Casino cards? Oh?
Speaker 9: No, that's expired.
Speaker 1: A Starbucks that's expired right, there's so much stuff.
Speaker 9: That's the bottom. Yeah, okay, triple a card, a business card. Yeah, the casino cards expired January, vape card car I puffed so many times I get free an extra bank card, an extra bank card and a kick was this? This is the key card? What was that other card? Okay, doesn't even know what I can't get rid of it. One of those might open the garage here.
Speaker 1: And one might not. I'm super skinny. Look, I mean, look at this thing. Oh wow, that is You're not prepared. What do you have in their Costco?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, costco let credit card? You got the Costco got a credit card to credit cards on that side, and.
Speaker 9: You need the Costco card because they haven't. Yeah, but the service in there, it's the building. Just the service doesn't work in the building, so you gotta you gotta have the card.
Speaker 11: Yeah, uh, debit card, license, another credit card, and I feel rewards card.
Speaker 1: Costco doesn't have a thing where you can add it to your like wallet on your phone. Maybe, but you don't need the internet for that.
Speaker 10: Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: M all right, I gotta take a break eight six six yo rover. We will be right back on rovers morning, glory hang on the revenue increase.
Speaker 6: But they're spending money at an incredible rate, just like all these other companies are. And they're even spending it on space stuff. They're spending it on AI stuff. But so the stock actually went down. Really yeah, I thought it would go up. It went down. I don't know Diddley squad about the stock market. I do have a question for you, Snitz. So you're now my space x expert, all right, for better or for worse? All right, now they're claiming I heard this morning, they're like, oh that you could have huge potential for Starlink. Now it provides internet right now, but they're also providing like on your phone, you can have like emergency stuff. You're stuck in the Grand Canyon, you can make an emergency called via satellite through Starlink, a service that they provide to cell phone carriers. And now the belief is, well, they're just going to replace your cell phone carrier. That's the You could think of all the money that T Mobile and for Rising and AT and T collect from people every month to for their cell phone service. Well you're going to get that directly from SpaceX. But again I'm not an expert in this. I'm just this is a legitimate question. That works outside, how would it work inside of a building? Like you're the satellite is not going to penetrate into a building, maybe maybe not even in your car? Like, how would that work GPS and satellite, isn't it? Yeah, and it doesn't go inside, goes inside your car? You just said no, no, there's an antenna. There's an antenna, right, but radio works in your car. Oh you're saying, in your in your on your phone. I guess, but it's not going to work in a building. And I don't know how the GPS on your phone operates, but like I can't. I I don't know how they're going to get your cell phone service inside of a building with the satellite. It's just not going to penetrate that. So people are talking like maybe there's some solution to it though right on round level repeater of some sort. So in other words, a cell phone network.
Speaker 1: Already have.
Speaker 6: Though I was like, okay, all right, I don't know. I don't know exactly what benefit we'll be getting, but who knows.
Speaker 1: Oh, and.
Speaker 6: Let's see here, Jimmy, Uh, he wanted to want up everybody he sent us a picture of no no texts, just a picture of something sitting on his dashboard of his car.
Speaker 1: And there it is. Now that's a wallet. It's a thick wallet. That's why he's not it's its own seat. Is it around like a person? Then like a clutch?
Speaker 6: It is like he needs to put a strap on that thick And Jose also he said, here's a real man's wallet, and he sent a picture of him holding his wallet, not quite as thick as Jimmy's, but still it's a beefy wallet with.
Speaker 1: A lot of money. Is he just trying to show off all this cash? Maybe?
Speaker 6: What else I mean that is I try to travel with as little as possible. My wife complains that I do something not only when we go out, but anytime in the house. If we're walking somewhere, I just hand her stuff without even saying anything, Like if I'm like, I'll just take a drink of water, and if like the water bottle is done for we're walking down the street, and just hand it to her and she she has to throw it out.
Speaker 1: She gets really.
Speaker 6: She's like, why don't you just keep handing me stuff?
Speaker 1: I don't want your crap down the opposite.
Speaker 19: I'll be carrying my stuff and my boyfriend will he'll take the bag from me, he'll carry whatever it is.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. No, my wife doesn't like that. No, No, my wife doesn't know. She won't. She won't go for that. I've asked her, especially out in public. She'll never know.
Speaker 6: Like if you go, if you get to if you go to a restaurant or something, and then you get leftovers and they put it in the bag to take with you. I've offered to carry that bag out of the restaurant.
Speaker 1: No, I can't do that. That's not a man's job, she says.
Speaker 6: The worst, she says, if if you see a guy pushing a grocery cart or carrying a girl's purse for her, you know.
Speaker 1: They're outside the dressing room. You have to hold the purse outside the dressing room for your wife. She's at a store, she's in the dressing room. I have to hold done this.
Speaker 9: I know what do you mean?
Speaker 6: I've never done this. I've never Wait, that's what you guys do. So they hand you your person. Then you're standing the No, no, okay, their person, you're standing outside holding a part.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows what you're doing. Why don't they take it in there? I don't know, Well, what if there's nowhere to put its room? Huh uh? Let's see here. What do I have to give away? I have a four pack of tickets to the Museum of Illusions, Cleveland, the world's most extraordinary collection of perspective changing rooms, mind bending installations, and optical illusions. I see all these pictures from there. Looks pretty cool, It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Get tickets an info at MOOI Cleveland dot com Museum of Illusions. But you can win a four pack of tickets right now if you call.
Speaker 1: Her thirty eight sixty six yo're over eight sixty six nine six seven six eighty three seven. Good luck to you. There's Jeffrey with his head on a platter. You can do this too. It's fun. How does that work exactly?
Speaker 10: I don't even allusion?
Speaker 1: I can I tell you. I can tell there's something. I don't spoil it. Not the people enjoy it. It's fun, right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: The aftermath starts on o RMG plus in just a few minutes if you If you don't have RMG plus, you can sign up at roverradio dot com. Peter Beholding writes, how do you think the network's genius? What is he talking about starlink? What do they have to do with starlink? Sending a satellite signal down inside a building, your cell phone, the cell phone tower penetrates. It's a low frequency signal to penetrates walls and stuff. That's why you can have a cell phone service in a building. Satellite doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: That's my only question.
Speaker 6: Maybe they have I don't know what are you talking about the Internet? What are you talking about with the internet? Starlink sends the Internet down, but you have to have an antenna and you have to.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 6: Kurt says, we were just on an our V trip last weekend. We have starlink. We camped in the woods with a little light coming through the trees. The Internet was barely usable because of leaves and stuff, you know, trees, branches, whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh, even that will block it. Yep oh.
Speaker 6: Jeff Junior says, satellite radio goes out under an overpass while you're going down the road.
Speaker 1: How would this work with starlink? That's my question. If that's what they're supposed to do, they want to give you a cell phone service.
Speaker 6: How But I guess I'm the stupid one according to Peter Bholick. And that's different than Peter b Olick, who's different. Yeah, those are two different people, by the way, that have their names in the system. Now they're both the other one's bitching about the other one stealing his name. All right, they got to wrap things up. We'll be back live tomorrow morning. Have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 10: Bye, Glover's Morning Glory.