Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning. Look who's in studio with us. Zach is our director of audio, the executive audio director of the show. Yes, sir, Zach's been dating this girl for a while. I don't even know what her name is.
Speaker 2: There's actually a lot that you guys don't know that that has happened in the last month. Can I just get right into it, please, So my apartment flooded one last time, and then they finally moved me the last month, I moved into a new apartment, right amen. During that time, I have been talking to a girl. I don't call her my girlfriend because I'm looking for a partner. I feel like I'm more mature than like.
Speaker 3: Whatever, wait her for longer than a month? No, no, absolutely, you said this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so this is the topic. When did you finally feel like this is serious? So during this time in this new place, she she got sick and I was wearing headphones, and I thought my new apartment started flooding again, But actually she was throwing up on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: Instead of freaking out, instead of like kicking her to the curb, I actually I took care of it. And I felt bad held her hair. I think that was like the time where I was like, I'm actually like, I'm in deep for her.
Speaker 1: I like her a lot. All I hear was I thought it was flooding in my apartment like.
Speaker 2: Legit, uh, food poisoning at a Eastern Markets restaurant which shall.
Speaker 4: Not be.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, so let's talk about this. Zach is official off the market because she threw up in his apartment and he didn't say, get the f out of my mind. I think that was how many girls have thrown up in your apart you've gotten upset about not in my apartment.
Speaker 2: But I did have one other girl like in college. You know, you know it's you know that you are probably smitten submitten as I used to say. Uh, I never said that, but you know that you.
Speaker 1: Are like literally, I don't want to say love, but do you say love like possibly? You know that when you can take care of them through an illness like a food sickness like this, Yeah, that's amazing. Was she willing to accept your help? Because if I was puking, I don't know if I would want my man right there.
Speaker 2: She was really embarrassed, and that's when, like I was like, listen, everything's okay, Like I'm here, like, yeah, here's a bucket, like take a nap.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put some more headphones.
Speaker 2: On in case he gets sick, just text me or so you have a hard time with hair and sickness, yeah, I don't want to get sick. But also I was working on my music, Like you can take a nap. I'm gonna do my own things.
Speaker 1: That's so cute though, So so she's let me ask you, did you have her like brush your teeth? I mean, yeah, okay, that's how wonderful is that though, that you can tell that Zach has a girl, he's got his official.
Speaker 5: That is actually a really good point though, to like test how much you like somebody, because bodily fluids or noises are a tough one to push through if you don't actually really have feeling for somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are girls that don't like to get sick in front of their Like if Chelsea's throwing up, she does not want me in the bathroom while she's throwing up, Like I want to be there and rubb her back and stuff. She's like, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Like that's probably the same way. But like she just didn't make it to the bathroom. Unfortunately. It was just one of those moments.
Speaker 1: Do you have Do you have stains anywhere now? Because I threw out.
Speaker 2: The sheets and everything and everything's clean, like I mopped it and everything. Yeah, you have a mom I do because my apartment flooded, so.
Speaker 3: I I was actually just you have a mop.
Speaker 1: That is, by the way, interesting though she threw.
Speaker 2: Would you be like like she was getting up on the corner of the bed just and then mostly on the floor.
Speaker 1: It's like, I love you, but you can like a little faster. Does she feel bad about it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not now? But did you have to pay you? Yeah? She didn't buy your sheets though, right, she didn't go by she did? Yeah, she ended up getting me sheets. This girl winter? How much? How many uh times did you have to ask her to do this topic? Because I know you you're so fair? Probably like five times?
Speaker 3: He's like, have you actually been seeing this girl that you've been keeping a secret from us?
Speaker 1: Like legit?
Speaker 2: Like probably since my birthday? I guess maybe like a couple of weeks after when's your birthday? Remember sometime in February?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Okay, but like we've.
Speaker 2: Been talking like way longer than in August of last year.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for you. Why do you look scared when you're talking? Yeah, No, I'm not scared. I just feel like.
Speaker 2: We don't have the discussion yet about this.
Speaker 1: Like I told her, you've got a hard lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who she is?
Speaker 2: He said her name?
Speaker 1: She did? Why did I not think her name was?
Speaker 3: How you met?
Speaker 1: We should call her? You don't have a different topic, Shelley, what's going on? It is Mojoe in the morning strip club?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: How are you hey? By the way, real quick, Shelley, you're gonna have to say I'm just joking.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just joking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, because you got to make sure that she's gonna can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right, Well I'm driving in Nashville.
Speaker 7: I just want to say, Zach, because.
Speaker 6: Anybody deserves a really good woman and to be loved deeply.
Speaker 8: It is you, young man.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 6: Old enough to be your mom. But I tell you, I'm just so proud of you. You are such a great kid, and I'm so so happy for you.
Speaker 5: Beautiful looking, Yeah, that's the guy everybody reads for it.
Speaker 1: Hey, can we bring this up as a topic, Shelley, I want to bring this up as a topic. When did you know that you guys were officially like dating? For Zach, she threw up in his bed. When did you officially know that this was a relationship and more than just a hookup partner? Because you know, he said she threw up in his bed, and he wasn't worried about his bed, he was more worried about her. That's when you know that that's a good relationship, that's something that's solid. When did you know? Listen, it's been so long ago. I think I might have been. I don't know. I'm trying to think. Oh, you know what it was for me?
Speaker 9: Was I slide when I pushed her on the swing and she could get out of the little kiddy one and be on.
Speaker 1: No, you know what for me was I had a brand new car I went out and bought. It was my first brand new car I ever bought. And Chelsea had like a little used Honda Civic and she her car was not a great car, didn't have air conditioning. We were living in Arizona, and I gave her my car to drive and I drove I drove her car. That's when I realized. I was like, man, I must love her as I'm sweating my fat in the car.
Speaker 6: When I realized about my ex husband, Yeah, we had such a great thing. And he had a dog.
Speaker 1: His name was Buck.
Speaker 6: He was a beautiful golden retriever. He made Buck stop sleep start sleeping on the floor because I was tired of dog here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does hate you still? Thank you appreciate what was your Shannon? You remember?
Speaker 3: Honestly And this is so like cliche, but the first time I saw Wes interact with my kids and that was like that was a lot of months into our relationship, but that's when I was like, Okay, solidified this.
Speaker 1: This is a really great guy. That's cool. That's that's neat to know that, you know what I mean, Like that they're not looking at them as anything other than like their children, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like they like I was invisible and he was so focused on them and Kevin.
Speaker 1: When did you with hold on a second? And uh, I'm going through now I feel I want to do the pd Pablo song. Pet Pablo frequently, Zach, have you farted in front of each other yet? Yeah? So that's how I got Hemorrhi, it's the first time holding it in because I was holding it in.
Speaker 2: And then she got me like the following week she got me a care package that said, hanging with you hasn't has been anything but spitty, And then she got me like pooperri and like that's so.
Speaker 1: Funny like her. Yeah, we like her. She's cool, she's great. So question when you first met at her did you guys, were you guys just hanging buddies for a little bit or did you ask her out on a date?
Speaker 2: And that's it first went on a date. It was kind of hanging buddies, but it was more like, hey, what are you doing tomorrow? Like I met her one day and then it was the next day, asked her out right the first I was like, let's drinks.
Speaker 1: I want to know more about you. Wow, did you when do you know when to go in for like kisses and stuff like that like with somebody. Oh that took me like probably like three dates after So you did not on that first date of going out for drinks? Yeah, Now did you give her a hug like yeah, just like a goodbye like type hug. Did you feel her movies and stuff? Like it was amazing, you know, against it was amazing. See what that's all about. I will tell you that I agree with Was it Sandy who was the first caller that we just had? Was it Sandy? It was Marshy? Hold on, it wasn't Jamal Shelley, So Shelley. So Shelley is right. I want nothing but Zach's love it like I want him to have like the I want you. I want if there's anybody that I want to see when a lottery, it would be you. If there's any if there's anybody, yeah, over you, If there's anybody that I want to see have like a happy like like I'm telling you, like seriously, like the rest of us can be miserable, but you spread it to you. He deserves it. Man, the guy, the guy has had, you know, not the easiest of lives. But also the other thing too is he doesn't let that hold him back. You know, he's such a ray of sunshine. Thanks guys. When are we meeting her? Party of Mojo's? Oh okay, don't you have a plus one this Friday? You should bring her somebody like? Okay? So I I guess I think I might have met her, but I don't. Somebody said that I have, So I didn't know what she looks like. So I looked up a picture of her. Can I be honest with you? Yeah, you have way out kicked your coverage, like she is really like I look at I'm like, wow, zach Man, she must have a long dong long dung silver all trades over here. I can't believe that this hasn't gotten any calls from everybody else. No, but I know, but this is such a good topic of when did you realize that your relationship was like really official, like official official, because it's there are It's not the moments of we went on a date, you know or whatever. It's like those moments like Zach had that are like the instrumental moments in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Or like sometimes getting lost on a vacation. That's when you know, like okay, I need my passenger princess to get the f out of her phone and look at a map like I don't know.
Speaker 1: You, Mojo life, hold on, I got one. Here we go, Colleen. What's up? Colleen? Is Mojo in the morning? Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi, About twelve years ago, I was on vacation. What's my then husband? I mean boyfriend now hasband, and I couldn't sleep. There was a skylight above our bade letting in all this light, and he found a black sock of his and I head band of mine and made me like a dy sleep mask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, I was.
Speaker 1: Using his sock sleep mass of fall asleep. It's an awe moment. Ah, so beautiful, Colleen. I love to hear that it is dirty frigging sock. Now she's got a foot fungus on her face, Jamal, what's going on?
Speaker 8: It was going on? So the day that I knew I was very serious about marrying my wife was the day that we went to her her sister's birthday party. And this day was just full of just like drinks and partying and everything. I already knew that I was going to talk to her, her dad and her brother about her hand in marriage. But coincidentally, she ended up getting like super drunk that day. She literally couldn't remember anything.
Speaker 1: So when we finally got.
Speaker 8: Got home, she couldn't even she couldn't even understand where she actually was. She actually thought that she was at the store and she was sitting on my mom's couch and the whole time she kept saying, Yeah, Jamal's going to take me home. We're going to be home soon. And then probably like a couple of minutes later, she started throwing up.
Speaker 2: Real bad, and that moment.
Speaker 8: Like I had to put a bucket next to the bed. And I actually told her the next day like, yeah, I actually your your dad and your brother for your hand in marriage. And I really knew that I wanted to marry her when she uh, you know, when I had her at her drunkest moment.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, at least at least it wasn't that she said, yes, she sobered up the next day and you told her that, you know that thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think I think what he's getting around to is that she got sick and he realized exactly he wasn't trying to do a bill cosby there. It wasn't like what's going on, John, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, that's the what are you doing this morning?
Speaker 1: We're so happy you heard the news? Zach cleaned up, throw up? What's happening?
Speaker 4: That's hey, I've been there, done that. But with uh, when I realized that I was gonna stay with my wife forever? Was she met me when I was at my lowest, and I mean absolutely, I had no license. I was on the brink of losing my apartment. I mean I was losing everything. She stayed with me even though her family told her not to stay with me because I was not worth it. She's the one that got me to build myself back up, to get a job, to push me to do these things. She helped me pay my insurance thing off because I got into an accident, and she helped me with that. She helped me through everything. Now we have a kid, a house, I worked, I'm a mailman, and I have everything to Oh.
Speaker 1: Wow. And her parents and family love you now.
Speaker 4: Huh Oh, they absolutely love me. I got out with her dad all the time, and it's it's great. Like a lot of her immediate family, but a lot of like her outside family just did not believe in me.
Speaker 1: And no, that's great. And see that. I'm telling you, when somebody can love you through the lowest of lows, they can really be there. Yeah, to be there for the highest eighes. What's up, Kelly.
Speaker 10: I was dating this guy for a while. I didn't even really know.
Speaker 4: We were dating.
Speaker 10: We were just kind of talking. I had two kids, from a previous marriage, and I didn't really know how he was going to freak out about it. He knew I had him, but he never met him or anything like that. While I was talking in conversation, I was like, I have to find a place because my types fro was over at my apartment and it was like, well, just come stay with me and you could just bring your kids. And I was shocked and per Since then, I've never left and he has been there for me through everything. He's raised two kids that aren't even his too sleepy.
Speaker 4: So oh yeah, so.
Speaker 10: That she seems like a keeper. If you can pick up her, grow.
Speaker 1: Up, appreciate that's incredible. All these stories now are incredible. That makes me happy. This is good, good stuff. What's going on, Jenny there?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: So I knew that my man was going to be my man.
Speaker 8: When we were in the car.
Speaker 1: I had a big pony till and it was gettn tight.
Speaker 7: It was early morning and I was trying to take it out while he was driving and it was getting stuck.
Speaker 1: So he reached over and helped.
Speaker 3: Me take my rubber band and weave out, and then.
Speaker 2: He started massaging my scalp.
Speaker 6: I said, oh yeah, you mine, because what man is gonna help me take some weave out?
Speaker 1: Nothing ain't the last. Jenniko is out of a sweet, nice story and you got that God even grabbing hair ever since wow I ever did