Speaker 1: So I got to tell you I was hanging out with my son Joe over the weekend. So I have three sons, Joe, Jacob, and Luke. Joe's my oldest son. He hosts a morning radio show in Tampa and then is on our radio station in Detroit, channel nine five five. It's called the Joe Show, and you can check them out online with Joe something on. I don't know, he just sucks whatever. Yeah, how mean you are to my son that you would screaming that out so fast? All right, So I was hanging out with Joe, and just to kind of tell you a little bit, he's basically me, but better looking and skinny.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It really is like he looks like his mom, but he is actually me. And he's weird and crazy and I don't understand him, and it makes for fun radio topics when you hang out with him for a period of time. Joe's in this whole mode now where he believes that he is being poisoned every five seconds. He got really sick a month and a half ago or two months ago, and he was not feeling good for a good period of time. And now he's like really cautious about anybody around him that's, you know, that feeling well or anything like that. Or he's like really cautious that he takes his vitamins, he goes on walks every day like he's very you know, focused on his health, so to speak. For except for one thing. And this is something I just think that you guys share too, if you're listening to us. So we are hanging out and Joe is with me. It was me Joe and then a few other guys that were hanging out and we're just all having a good old time. And every five seconds, Joe's like, hey, dad, you want to do my pen? And I'm like what, And He's like, do you want to take a hit off my pen? He's got, you know, all fairness.
Speaker 2: Joe's you know, a Benjamin.
Speaker 1: He's a He's a grown man, a grown boy. He he you know, does weed pens?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I go, No, I don't want it. I'm not into it. I don't do weed at all. I'm not into it at all. I'll do hardercore drugs. You know, you give me cocaine.
Speaker 2: I'm blowing it right now that I'm totally joking. I don't rugs. The only drugs.
Speaker 1: The only drug is low sartain. It's called the blood pressure medication.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So so Joe, So Joe's like my pen. No, okay, great, I'm his dad. He doesn't you know. Next thing, you know, he looks over at Tom, Dick and Harry and it's like, hey, you want some of my pen. And these guys are passing this pen. They're passing the pen around like this thing is literally, you know, free of all germs. And I'm stopping. I look and I'm like shaking my head for a second. This guy a second ago when I coughed in front of him, is like, don't cough in my face. But yet he's got some guy with crapping between his teeth sucking on his pen like a little wiener. And I want to ask this question of anybody that does any kind of drugs, which, by the way.
Speaker 2: Kids don't do drugs. Do not do.
Speaker 1: Drugs, say until you're out of your parents' house, like my son.
Speaker 2: No, don't do drugs at all.
Speaker 1: Because it was devastating to me when I found out that any of my kids were doing anything that I did, when you know, it was their age.
Speaker 2: But what is up with you that if you do a pen, don't.
Speaker 3: You I do.
Speaker 2: With the pen because I wouldn't do it at work.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: He doesn't do it. He doesn't do weed, though I think he does vape. Okay, okay, but not that it matters. I mean, you might as well do both. But I don't know if you know they're both legal narcotics. Question for you, Anna, because I'm just starting to figure out you are you? Are you somebody that would just take a stranger's pen like a stanger said, hey, you want to take it?
Speaker 2: Would you do it? If I was like drunk?
Speaker 3: Have you ever probably like when I'm at a festival, Yeah, like I'll take anything, But when I'm not, I would say there's like a level of like trust, Like I would look at the person and sort of examine them and be like, h I think we can do it.
Speaker 2: You're not worried that you're going to get like some coal sars or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, don't scare me.
Speaker 2: Now, because I was.
Speaker 1: I look at people all the time, and I'm looking at all you guys right now, and I'm telling you I don't know if any of your lips are safe.
Speaker 2: Thing applies with chaick. That's what I was just.
Speaker 5: I literally was thinking that because I don't do like a weed penn or vapor or anything. But I know many times I've needed chapstick or lip gloss and some random girl in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Gives it to me.
Speaker 4: Yes good.
Speaker 5: It's so disgusting, but I've done it over and over again.
Speaker 1: I do not understand how random people would like I would not if you said to me, hey, you want to try my food, I wouldn't take your fork like I unless it's my wife or one of my maybe children.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Going back to the weed though, back in my day, when I used to smoke, it was nothing worse than getting a wet blunt by something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, when y'all in this.
Speaker 6: Session, you puffed up passing and you grabbed that boy and it's wet as hair like dog who are sucking a blunt?
Speaker 3: That's why you gotta go dig right now.
Speaker 2: Brooke it up, man.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Yeah, some people. Some people have dry mouth, and those are the people I want to share from. Hold On speaking of.
Speaker 3: Certified smoker, Yea.
Speaker 1: The official correspondent of the Mojo in the Morning Show, our weed correspondent Zachs.
Speaker 2: What's okay?
Speaker 7: Don't act like you haven't passed the blunt with anybody. I have, okay, or past the Benjamin.
Speaker 3: But I look at them first and I'm like, okay, they look.
Speaker 7: Clean, they look I'm always passing it, like every single time, do you stranger?
Speaker 2: What if the what if the person honestly looks like y God, I hate to say this. The guy in the traffic department, they you know I'm dying. Well, he has the best weed. I don't know what okay, what if the guys got through?
Speaker 1: Okay, what if the guy is one of our misfits that has three teeth, I'm probably still passing it.
Speaker 4: You are.
Speaker 5: What if it's Frederick who won our Lions tickets tomorrow? Please check out the video on it.
Speaker 2: So I'm smoking.
Speaker 6: You can't smoke everybody's stuff, though, that's a rule. Some people are here the lace and the stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about Layson.
Speaker 1: I'd as a matter of fact, if I take one of those guys that's going to give me some kind of a germ, I'd almost rather have it laced.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Weed is it makes you immune to everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it won't even get sick. It gives you, It gives you antibodies exactly. Doctor Fauci told me that, Briana, what's up, Brianna?
Speaker 3: Hi, I was just agreed with you about the cold store thing. Yeah, my husband they all vape at his work, and sometimes some of them are two.
Speaker 7: Cheaps to go buy one and they'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, hey, let me get a hit of your vape, and sometimes he lets them, and I'm like, that's disgusting. I don't want to kiss you. Where has he been?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You know what, that's a really good point. It's the people that are the ones that are the fallen victim to you doing the past, the pen thing or the Benjamin or pendulum or whatever you are the spouses or significant others that have to kiss you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm like, no, don't do that.
Speaker 9: Please stop.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, please.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy, like some of the guys that we were with this weekend are like college educated men.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you guys doing? And some of them aren't.
Speaker 3: Back in all your times of passing the Benjamin, have you ever gotten a colt sore?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 2: Exactly, It's not like it's gonna happen people used to be like it burns off, it burns the germs.
Speaker 1: Let's and and let's have sex without condoms too.
Speaker 2: Kids. What's going on? How you doing, Chris?
Speaker 5: Kids listening, do not do that either.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Chris.
Speaker 1: We have to take this moment for a special Michigan Department of Health Public service.
Speaker 2: Now, what's going on? Chris?
Speaker 9: So this is my first time college. The whole pen thing struck a chord with me because, like last month, I was in Nashville with a bunch of my friends and I was pretty you know gone at the time, and some random sketchy I came up to like the group of us and offered us like the weed pens, and I of course thought it was a great idea, so I accepted graciously, and then the next wink or two, I was like sick as a dog, and then like couldn't go to work.
Speaker 3: My question is is it from the weed pen or you being out partying and sharing drinks with people.
Speaker 9: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: We don't know, but I could be from both. It could be both. Maybe your immune.
Speaker 1: System was was yeah, I agree, it's like you know, think about it. Follow the ball, kids, what's going on? Carissa all the bouncing ball. What's going on?
Speaker 4: My rule is that germs don't exist when smoking weed.
Speaker 2: I think Anna has that same thing.
Speaker 1: Anna is like, I'm gonna let that guy on the corner of the street have this.
Speaker 2: You know she's sharing, is caring?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, exactly, CHRISA. Would you make out with any guy in a bar?
Speaker 2: Two? Absolutely not, that's too much live standards. Not with my weed pen. What's going on, Morgan? How you doing? Good?
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 8: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing good? We're talking about passing the pen? And do you do this or do you? Is it bad? Like, wouldn't the person be mad at me if I started wiping it all?
Speaker 4: I mean, I.
Speaker 8: Definitely wouldn't be offended if you wiped it off. But I always come up with the excuse, that's sorry. My pen is almost empty, so I'm not sharing right now. But I mean I'm also on the other side of the spectrum where I've smoked a joint with a bunch of comedians outside of a bar. So it just on the day.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I like it. I like the comedian. You know, we have friends.
Speaker 1: Uh The Lashes, Ryan and Smanthle Lash squad. They don't do I don't ever see them do drugs, nor do I do drugs with them, But they are the kings of carrying around these hand sanitizing stuff and they put it in their hands all the time. I'm gonna ask Ryan if he'll get me some of those and I'm gonna say, Ryan, can you give me some of those hand sanitizers, you know, and let me do it? And next time I see Zach and Anna passing the weed pen, I'm gonna sanitize the front of the pen. I'm gonna say, you guys, gotta get that thing sanitized.
Speaker 2: Ash, what's up? Ash?
Speaker 4: Hey? So I work out a dispensary and we have people bring in vapes all the time, saying they're not working and stuff like that. So over time we realized some people are just bringing back ones that do work so they get a free one. Uh So we have to test them and see if they're actually broken or not. And some of the people that come in with them are not the best looking. People keep missing all that, So I chlorox them. I cloroxymate pest.
Speaker 2: When you have to test them, you guys have to put your own mouth on them. You don't have a machine. Wow.
Speaker 4: Uh. There there are machines, but sometimes they don't work. And when it comes down to it, yeah, we have to we have to decide.
Speaker 1: I always wonder when you get when you get a pen, it's in a package, right, yes. So so here's a question for you. If somebody buys a pen and brings it back, do you ever put used pens or somebody returns back on the shelf?
Speaker 4: No, that is illegal, okay, so making it sure if they bring them. If they bring them back and they're not working, we have to give them the broken one back and the replacement.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. Uh texture here has the best text. This is from seven to five seven. It says the pe in pen stands for personal. I agree, Oh I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just going to start walking around with two of them, one for myself and one for anyone who.
Speaker 1: Asks, you know, oh, there you go, Hey, do you have the do you have the lanyard pen thing like where you wear it around your neck that some people don't. When I see people wearing them like that, they remind me of the guys that wore their phones on a holster on the side. Or Yes, exactly the glasses on a string