Speaker 1: For the back to back World Champions of Baseball.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest runs in the history of baseball.
Speaker 1: Immortality is within their reach. Incredible and while others make excuses.
Speaker 3: The only reason the Dodgers are doing this because they can they printing money.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers just can't continue.
Speaker 4: It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Are making plans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a singular focus on controlling what they can control.
Speaker 1: Now your pregame host of the world champion LA Dodgers, tam Cats.
Speaker 4: Hi, everybody, and welcome in to Molrongo Casino Dodgers on deck on this Saturday night, July the eleventh. As you're Los Angeles Dodgers, two games away from the All Star Break and they are running away with the Division sixty one and thirty four overall first place atop of the NL West, a thirteen and a half game lead over the Arizona Diamondbacks, fourteen and a half games up on the San Diego Andres. After what was a forgettable game last night and the series opener against the Snakes, the Dodgers turned the page tonight with Yoshinobu Yamamoto on the mound first pitch of Uniclo Field, the Dodger stadium is coming up at six'. Ten between then and, now we got a lot to get to here On Morogo, Casino dodgers On, Deck David vast joins. Us throughout the, hour we'll hear from The dodger, Manager Dave. Roberts he is certainly happy because another one of his guys is going To philadelphia for The All Star. Game Justin robleski named today as a pitcher for The National, league and rightfully. So more on that coming up throughout the. Hour we're gonna preview this pitching matchup. Tonight david's gonna go one on one With Blake, snell who's got some big news as far as return is. Concerned we got Your dodgers magical. Moment we'll have your Ow tani rewind shortly and in just a few, Minutes Charlie steiner And Rick mounday will join us from The Galloping ford. Broadcast, well last, night no other way to put, it just Not dodgers. Baseball we are so used to this team, dominating playing good, defense good, pitching timely. Hitting last night The dodgers had two of the three and it was the offense they. Had but more on that in a. Second it was a bullpen game after Showy otani was scratched because of the inflammation and irritation in his left. Knee Kyle hurt got the start and it was a rough. One Gabriel moreno A rbi, single an air and right fields scored a second run In just like, that The diamonbacks jumped out to a two to nothing. Lead, however the one good spot last night was The dodgers. Offense they scored early to get back into. It Show Hey otani his eighth leadoff home run of the, season his twenty first of the, year and The dodgers were down two to. One but how about the very next, Batter All Star Andy pie.
Speaker 2: Has in his contract with The, tigers he had a no trade. Clause he had ten teams listed and The dodgers were one of. Them one Two pie has belts.
Speaker 1: Won high and deep and away gone ty.
Speaker 2: Game back to back home runs to start the pun with the First Handy. Pie as with home run numbers, seventeen it is two to.
Speaker 4: Two Andy pajes with back to back home runs with Show hey O. Tani that's the top tier play the. Game brought to you BY Arco Quality top tier gas for Less dodgers right back in it all even two to two after one. Inning The dodgers with a bullpen game last. Night they needed everybody to put up zeros along the. Way, unfortunately five of the Seven dodger relievers could not do. That Will klein came in pitched into the fourth, inning but in the fourth he would turned things over To Brock. Stewart with a runner on Facing Tim, tawa two.
Speaker 2: Ball one, strike pitch To Tim tawa swinging a high drive left field way.
Speaker 1: Back it is.
Speaker 2: Gone oh He tawa got into that two to one. Pitch it was a fastball right in the gozone down the. Middle Bell tigh And tawa h's his second home run of the season and The diamondbacks lead it four to.
Speaker 4: Two just like, That Tim tawa to run home run to give The diamondbacks a four or two lead and they never looked. Back two more in the fifth they take a six to. Lead how about two more in the, Sixth Tim tawa AND rbi, single they were up eight to. Two tala out. Again AN rbi single in the eighth made it a nine to Two diamondbacks. Lead he drove in four runs last, night including the home run did the nine hitter for The Arizona. Diamondbacks, meanwhile The dodgers down nine to, two and the Ninth Inny Miguel rojas IN rbi double that made it a nine to three, game Scoring Tommy. Edmond but that was. It The dodgers' bullpen gave up just too many. Runs The dodgers defense had three airs in the game last, night six airs in the last three games for The. Dodgers that's just Not dodger. Baseball they lose nine to. Three Eduardo rodriguez the Win will kleinb against the Loss dodgers dropped the series opener to The Arizona, diamondbacks who pick up a game in the, division now thirteen and a half games back in the division after ninety five, Games game number ninety six to, Night game two of this three game set right guy, right game right, Place Yoshinobu yamamoto on the mound facing The Arizona diamondbacks as The dodgers look to get back on. Track first pitch is coming up at six, ten and with more we head out to the Galloping ford broadcast both as we say good evening To Charlie steiner And Rick, monday, guys all, Right.
Speaker 6: Tim it's game ninety six today and. Tomorrow then The All Star Break dodgers at sixty one and thirty, four thirteen and a half in front Of, arizona The diamondbacks fifty to, fifty forty seven wins and forty seven. Losses looking back at last, night, bankful it's in the rear view.
Speaker 4: Nerve, yeah a.
Speaker 3: Stinker and last night the kids would say that was, yuckie and that's what it. Was three, airs there was a wild, pitch there was a you, know stolen bases that failed to cover a base. Two The dodgers put on a good, FRONT i, mean they allowed two runs and at the top of the first inning As Kyle hurt was called into action and started the. Game and then the bottom of the first, Inning, god just come back and tie. It show, hey o'tani a leadoff home? Run ho, hum nothing new on that end of. It and Then Natty pie as on a h Two camp hit a home run and The dodgers were back in, business tied two to. Two but after that the bottom fell out of The apple.
Speaker 6: Card those games are going to happen over the course of one hundred and sixty, two but at twenty seven over five, hundred best record in. Baseball why they've got the highest team batting average to sixty eight and the lowest batting average against just two. Sixteen but the last there is good news today For Justin.
Speaker 3: Robleski, yeah he gets named The Nation League All Star. Team And Dave, robertson talking to members of the media a little bit, earlier said it was his. Privilege once he got the call himself From Major League, baseball he picked up the phone trying to Call. Robleski the first one was not picked. Up he called him again and finally was able to inform and may, congratulations young, man you made The Nation League All Star. Team he. Said they had a very pleasant talk because there's a lot to look at What robleski has done this year and he has earned that spot and really glad that he was not left off the.
Speaker 6: Dance and so he is part of The dodgers traveling contingent To philadelphia. Tonight Yoshinovu Yama moto nine and five at two forty NINE, era he's better than those. Numbers Brandon fought goes for the D, Backs.
Speaker 3: Gonna find out also With. YAMAMOTO i mean he has been so. Consistent in, fact you look at the last five starts four and, one he has allowed just to seven earned runs in those five starts and only seventeen hits in over thirty five innings that he has.
Speaker 6: Worked he's allowed nine runs in his last eight. Starts he's been a legitimate all. Start he's part of the traveling. Contingent will The dodgers in The diamondbacks the second game of this three game series coming.
Speaker 4: Up in just a, bit Tim all, right thank, You. Charlie as we counting down to first pitch on This saturday, Night dodger fans getting close to dinner? Time what are you? Doing how about getting your game day meal on At Shaky's Pizza. Parlor you could already Hear Shaky's, Pizza chicken And mojo's right now At shakeys dot. Com we're all been running here On Wrongo. Casino dodgers coming up before first, bitch you're gonna hear from the all star, Manager Dave. Roberts we'll check it With David bass, say of course he'll go one on one With Blake. Snell we'll have deeper in this pitching. Matchup how about your magical Moment You're otani rewind so much to get. To that's all coming up as we lead you up to first pitch on This july, eleventh final weekend before The All Star, Break dodgers And, diamondbacks thanks for being with. Us I'm Tim kay's listen back to Back World series Champion dodgers Audio know.
Speaker 1: Where this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers hunt game on your home For La Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Baseball it's The dodgers And diamondbacks on This saturday, nine game two of the three game. Set Youo, Chinovo, Yamamoto brandon font the pitching match ump first pitch coming up at six.
Speaker 1: Ten this is The otani rewind.
Speaker 2: Third based out of the, rubber the, wine and the, pitch And otani hits one in the air.
Speaker 4: To laft a long Way curry hell back to the.
Speaker 1: Wall it's.
Speaker 2: Gone a leadoff home run Per, otani the thirty second career leadoff home run in his twenty sixth with The, dodgers his eighth this year career home run number three hundred and one and number twenty one this. Season otani starts it off with a.
Speaker 7: Bang, well they did not have him pitched because of the left knee and the irritation on the, Knee but as a, hitter he's been an irritation of opposing, pitchers.
Speaker 4: No doubt about. That last night with the leadoff home run at the bottom of the first his eighth leadoff home run this, season As tim never mentioned his twenty first of this. SEASON a one for four nine couple of strikeouts for Shoe otani now about in two to ninety on the, season four oh three on base percentage Unfotun The dodgers couldn't muster much more offense in a nine to three loss to The Arizona. Diamondbacks Shoho tani was scratched as the starting, pitcher but As rick alluded to the irritation of the knee didn't stop him from being the designated. Hitter but after the, game he caught up With david bas in the.
Speaker 5: Media maybe you can explain to just normal human, beings how we find out you have to have your knee, drained you're missing The All Star, game and your first at bat you hit a home? Run how is that possible with what you're dealing?
Speaker 8: With we must get it affects more of my pitching rather than the hitting side of the. Game so that's the reason why.
Speaker 5: Did you throw a? Bullpen and is that when you realize the knee was getting? Worse when did you realize that you needed to take these? Steps so this they got pretty.
Speaker 4: Big so this.
Speaker 1: You guys will go there arsenal not just kind of.
Speaker 8: Tom, yeah the near the knee flaired. Up sometimes they calmed. Down there's a lot of just kind of up and, down just kind of seeing how the knee really handled the last couple of. Weeks and you, know really the decision was made to h you, know do the injection after seeing how the knee reacted over the last couple of. Weeks so, yeah sure you said that.
Speaker 5: This impacts your pitching more than you're. Hitting is it because of the way you plant the knee when you?
Speaker 8: Pitch you do.
Speaker 9: In mosquito.
Speaker 4: Sta, Day, mm CAN i discover.
Speaker 10: Will gets any?
Speaker 8: Positions hard to, say BUT i would think SO i have to kind of make the find a way to adjust my mechanics so that my knee doesn't get.
Speaker 4: Affected do do.
Speaker 10: You think this treatment will allow you to go back to making regular starts through the Rotation in the second half of the, year or do you think you have to be a little more cautious with your pitching, workload especially give them where you guys are at in the standings which.
Speaker 8: The moths, schedule you?
Speaker 4: Know an, oh so it's small mat ONCE i? Killed do you need people?
Speaker 1: Today ma?
Speaker 8: Here the goal is to be able to throw according to regular. Schedule ALTHOUGH i could have started, today it would have still been pushing downvelope a little. Bit but the, intention my every, intention is to use the off days to make sure That i'm in a good place to be able to be in the.
Speaker 4: Rotation all, right There's Will ireton along with show Hey. Otani postgame last. Night he will have an injection to his left knee that is in irritating him after the game, tomorrow but in the lineup tonight as a designated. Hitter it's planned to be in the lineup tomorrow in the finale of this three game, series in the finale of the first half of the, season but he will not be going To philadelphia as he mentioned for The All Star. Game Dodgers baseball is brought to you By cars For. Kids the easiest way to donate that old car donate. Today your car could be picked up. Tomorrow donate now At cars For kids Dot. Org That's cars with THE k still to come. Here dodgers on. Deck we'll preview this pitching. Matchup David vase will join us also go one on one With Blake. Snell but up next an injury report and we'll hear from the manager, Himself Dave. Roberts It's dodgers And Diamondbacks game two of this three. Games that at first pitch is six. Ten I'm tim Kats as the back to Back World series Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On deck on your home for the blue all season.
Speaker 4: Long Wrongo Casino dodgers On deck continues as we leave. You up to first, Pitch dodgers And, Diamondbacks Morongo Casino resort AND. Spa it's A Grand slam for a good. Times Yoshinobu yamamoto on the. Mountain first pitch coming up at six.
Speaker 1: Ten this it's THE La Dodgers Injury.
Speaker 4: Report presented BY Ucla, healthy official medical partner of The Los Angeles. Dodgers land and neck activated off the injured. List Kyle hurt gets sent down To TRIPLE A Oklahoma. City we'll hear From Blake snell coming up in just a little. Bit dv's got an update on his progress and When diaz on the I L form recovering from elbow. Surgery he's actually In ontario with The Tower buzzers tonight making his first rehab. Appearance all, right let's head back out to the ravine and check in with The Dodgers. Gopper do you think the questions For?
Speaker 1: Dave?
Speaker 9: Dave can you just Describe?
Speaker 4: Dave can you talk about the pressure.
Speaker 1: In the dugouts With Dave?
Speaker 5: Roberts Dave yamamoto, said it all started obviously first half of the, season considering how much she pitched at the end of last, year The World Baseball, classic and what you've needed from. Him how he has he been able to have this type of first.
Speaker 9: Half it's.
Speaker 11: REMARKABLE i think that, Obviously yoshinobu h takes very good care of, himself very intentional about his, work his. Preparation he's just just a, tough tough. Competitor everything is important to. Him and you, know obviously you look at the frame and you just wonder how, much you, know toll workload he can, hand and you, know we've OBVIOUSLY i feel a lot of questions about him and how he's gonna respond after the, workload and you know from twenty five and he just continues to be, consistent so not surprised and just really. Impressive and, yeah so it's.
Speaker 4: One of those.
Speaker 11: Things he's going to start. Tonight we don't have a lot of pen, availability so to have him take the baseball as huge and then you know he'll get a week, off.
Speaker 9: So he'll be out For tuesdays.
Speaker 4: allSome, yeah he's not.
Speaker 11: Going to pitch An All star.
Speaker 4: Game that's, right all, right there's a, Manager Dave, roberts confirming what we assume That Yoshinoba yamamoto will not pitch In Tuesday's All Star game because he's pitching tonight against The. Diamondbacks so we can tell you here On Morocco, Casino dodgers On, deck we check you With David, vase get you the very, latest including an update On Blake, snell who we'll hear. From coming up in just a little. Bit dodgers And diamondbacks first Pitcher Uniclo field At Dodger stadium's coming up at six'. Ten On tim kates is the back To Back world Series Champion Dodgers. Audio network.
Speaker 1: As we, were saying This Is, Marongo casino Dodgers on deach on the official Home Of La. Dodgers baseball It's the Dodgers and diamondbacks On this. Saturday night first pitch coming up at, six Ten joining Tim Cats on Dodgers. ON deck i accept everybody for who. They are This is Dodger Insider david Basse.
Speaker 4: And dodgers baseball is brought To By, el poto Born. In la made for your game To l poto Brings autic mexican style, tomato sauces sauces and hot sauces right to here plate every. Single Time El potto gourmet in. A can, ALL RIGHT dv a lot to get to On. This saturday, first off big News Involving.
Speaker 12: Blake, snell yeah he threw A live, vp today first of two before he heads out on a rehab appearance starting a week. From today tim and my understanding talking to people that were standing in the batter's spot and the pitching coach is standing, behind him that his stuff looked really good for where he's at in, this PROCESS and i know he's really anxious to be able to. Come back you'll Hear from snell later in, the show but certainly it was a good first step of the process to really take this to the. Next level my Understanding is snell will Go To oklahoma city a week from today to start his.
Speaker 4: Rehab appearances speaking, Of Pitching David justin robleski has been one of The best dodger starters the first half of. The season we've been talking about it for a. Few days should he Be An? All star will he Be An? All star and today he was Named An. All.
Speaker 12: Star yeah and the way this all Came about tim was Not because yamamoto will not Pitch on tuesday after. Tonight's Start dave roberts made that clear. Earlier today but the way this all Got To justin robleski is That the reds Scene On chase burns was trying to cover a home plate and felt something in one of his groins and decided to let His Manager tito francona know that is groin was not feeling great and it might be a good idea to pass on Pitching on tuesday For The, national league so he. Bows Out Major league baseball Goes To, zach wheeler who was very outspoken about how upset he was for not being picked the first. Go around so they Go To zach wheeler and, he, SAYS no i don't feel like you really. WANT me i don't Feel like i'm. Being respected so, he passes And Then justin, robleski, SAID yeah i don't feel. That way Of course. I'm going and he was on the golf course playing nine Holes When dave roberts called him to let him know you're going To The All.
Speaker 4: Star game congratulations. To him that is certainly. Well deserved david is brought to you By A ford summer. Sales event, don't wait hurrying now for the best offers of. The year, at four the official Vehicle Of Major. League Baseball Another Major League baseball draft being, Held, today david in another year That an ebel son. Gets picked.
Speaker 12: That's Right trey ebels skyrocketed in. The DRAFT and i Know the braids were really Hot On. Trey ebel they were picking at twenty sixth And The milwaukee brewers took him one spot ahead twenty fifth. Overall today so Congratulations To trey ebel who now will join His Brother brady ebel With the. Brewers organization brady's having a great first, professional Season And trey ebel went higher than, his Brother so i'm sure he's going to let him know. About that but Now both ebel brothers are In the. Brewers organization that.
Speaker 4: Is certainly great news for, that family, Real. Quick david, last night three more airs From, the dodgers they get beat nine. To three the defense, wasn't there the bullpen pitching. Wasn't there the offense scored early and then. Scored late that last night was one of the worst Games the dodgers collectively has played. This year we're not going to see more, of that are.
Speaker 12: We, well also it was a. Bullpen game those can get messy. As well but two out of the last, three Games the dodger defense has been. Uncharacteristically Sloppy the dodger defense all year long has been elitd and we haven't seen that in two of the last. Three games yamamoto On The mountain, Night ten he's gonna set. The TONE so i feel like things get back on the, track.
Speaker 4: Tonight no doubt, about it, ALL right Dv appreciated check him Out on sports AND at. La tonight coming up Here on Dodgers On deck we'll dive deeper to this, pitching matchup but up Next Your Dodgers. Magical moment It's a Dodgers and diamondbacks On. This saturday first pitch is. Six Ten I'm. Tim katson this is the back To Back world Series Champion Dodgers. Audio, network.
Speaker 1: Well This Is Morongo casino dodgers hunting on your Home For La. Dodgers baseball.
Speaker 4: Dodgers is playing host Of The arizona diamondbacks in his final weekend Before The All. Star Break yoshinobu yamamoto on. The mount first pitch coming up at, Six ten?
Speaker 9: Hot dog who wants a?
Speaker 1: Hot dog it's time For The Hawfey. Magical Moment pitch magical Presented By Hawfey.
Speaker 4: Hot, dogs Well it's, july eleventh so we go back thirty one. Years, Ago today, july eleventh nineteen, ninety FIVE The Mlb All star Game, In, arlington Texas The national league Against The. American League, hadeo nomo a rookie right hander For, the dodgers makes the start For The national league.
Speaker 13: And quite a side on. The mound who would Have Figured jdeo nomo last year Pitching in japan had five, no decisions then went six. And Zero, IN june i had a one to two pitch to lock. Down here it is waived That In, Missing boy i'll tell you if you've got the fourth ball here and you've also got the twilight and you've got a strip of sunlight between the mound and.
Speaker 2: The playteen out, Of sixteam so that's only the third time all year long they've caught a runner.
Speaker 13: That goes Martinez record lexus one to right field and on the Run Is tony gwinn to make.
Speaker 4: The tag so it's a, three up three.
Speaker 13: Down ending with some Help, From gwen nomo Sets The american league down. In order we'll go to the Third, at arlington, No Score.
Speaker 4: Al Michaels And jim palmer on, The. Call hdeo nomo started pitch two scoreless citys For The, national league becoming The first japanese player to play IN The Mlb All. Star game he allowed only, one hit recorded, three strikeouts faced the minimum minimum of batters during his two inning appearance of the nineteen to NINETY Five Mlb All star game thirty one years, ago Today This Hofey, magical moment brought To By Hoffey Hot Dogs haffey Soakow's local treasure for nearly one Hundred years Offfey, Hot dogs local and. So great when we continue Here On Morago casino Dodgers, on deck we'll check in Again With, rick monday Our all star as we lead up to First pitch Dodgers. And Diamondbacks I'm tim keats's the back To Back world Series Champion Dodgers. Audio network.
Speaker 1: This Is Marongo casino Dodgers on tap on your home for The Blue all.
Speaker 4: Season log Dodgers. And diamondbacks game two of this three Games Sets yoshinobu yamamoto looking to Get the dodgers back on track after a nine to three loss last night To. The snakes time now For the verizon startup is we are thirty five minutes away from the start of. The, Game, now verizon you can lock in that low prize for three years so you can. Save big Visit Your So cal verizon. Store today and now.
Speaker 1: Joined By, david Masse Here's la dodgers Broadcaster And World Series Champion Dodger. Rick monday ricky was a big.
Speaker 5: DAY today i know You And charlie steiner were excited to See snell zilla out there throwing.
Speaker 3: The, HITTERS oh i thought it was just gonna be because you happen to show up in the in the radio boost because you're doing dual, purpose tonight radio. And television you're a big, star now you.
Speaker 5: Know, that well, You know i'm going with the. Polo today i'm just trying to follow the lead of.
Speaker 4: The booth so What?
Speaker 3: About snell how close? IS he i know that the two of you chat from time. To time do you have Any, inside well.
Speaker 5: He obviously has to get. Built Up dave, roberts said, five inning seventy. Five PITCHES but i feel like it's fair to say that the earliest that he would come back is the first homestand After The all. Star Break And edwin diaz is Out in. Ontario tonight so those two guys have been throwing on the. Same days there's a very good chance they come back on the same day or, you know in the near future with one ahead of.
Speaker 3: The, other well that's a good sign because they can Use obviously snell And for diaz too on the back end. Of it, and meanwhile the bullpen got a full workout. Last night there was no ifans and butts. About it and to be very charitable last Night. The dodgers that was. A, Clunker.
Speaker 5: Yeah and, you know just talking to some of the guys in, the clubhouse there just needs to be a little bit more focus in these final two games Of The all. Star Break, AND rick i Know the dodgers they always talk, about offense but what they want from, their Catcher Including will Smith And, dalton rushing who are good, offensive players is to put. Defense first and it Looked like rushing may have allowed his ad bats to bleed into the focus of his catching.
Speaker 3: Last night one of the things that the young players kind, of learned and sometimes it's a painful classroom in order to. Learn that and it's difficult to SEPARATE because i think especially as, a catcher, you know you're not giving all of the signs now because of PitchCom and many pitchers are giving their own signs that catches electronically and a couple of defensive players on top. Of that but it's very difficult to, disassociate yourself especially if you made the last out of, an inning to be able, To, say okay we're going to clean clean, the slate go back and get down to the job. At hand this is a this is a tough task to be able to harness emotions while.
Speaker 5: You're playing you were roommates and one of your best friends On the Dodgers Was, steve jeger who was, good offensively but he was. Excellent defensively did you ever hear him talk about offense?
Speaker 3: Over defense he said that there was a definitive line in between. The two and one of the Things that steve said, is, said look anytime he put on the, catcher's gear what he'd never wanted to happen was for his, starting pitcher the guy that's on the mound, that time whether it be the start, or reliever to see the number on the back of, his uniform because that meant the ball, got mine didn't matter if it was two, feet outside didn't matter if it was in. The Dirt steve jeger and the good catchers don't want that pitcher to be able to see the number on.
Speaker 5: The, back yeah We saw rushing's number a couple of times. Last night It Cost devin phillips this first run in the eighth inning.
Speaker 3: Last, night Well the dodgers did not. PLAY well, i mean besides the, physical airs there were three, of those, they made some. Middle airs there was. A buck there was a wild pitch that there was not backing up a base on top, of it so there was Plenty, of well if he's to go around for the, entire game do you ever think about as a kid, growing up about, you know playing? Professional, BASEBALL yes i asked that Question, because david it's not. Too late it's not too late, For you so don't give up. THE ship i videoed you earlier on this homestand of you playing Catch with Kick. And hernandez we can improve on the catching end of it and on the THROWING two i say don't give up because not that, long ago twenty years, ago today there was a gentleman that finally made it to the minor leagues, professional baseball and he played Against The, Saint Joe. Missouri blacksnakes His Name. Jim erodes he led off and struck out Against The Sioux. Falls canaries he fouled off one of the four pitches that. He saw but to show you it's never too late to.
Speaker 4: Do it jim was eighty three, years Old so i'm.
Speaker 5: Still time how many games Do the dodgers need to be UP before i?
Speaker 3: Get, activated well they need to be up triple digits if you're gonna be if you're and they're only in double digits right now and a long way, to go and they cannot possibly get to one.
Speaker 5: Hundred wins so you're saying there's, A, chance, WELL no i take.
Speaker 3: That back they could get to one. Hundred wins you'll be able to, do it, but yeah they need to be a triple.
Speaker 5: Digit, lead, Yes, Okay, RICK well i always Feel like i'm in the lead with You and Charlie And, Tim, neverrick.
Speaker 3: Well we'll see if we can get you a job With The Saint. Joe blacksnakes.
Speaker 5: Sounds good. I'll, Apply, Yeah, thanks rick GO. Do, tv okay we'll check in with You and charlie a little bit later on the.
Speaker 4: Radio side, all right thank. You Guys dodgers baseball's Presented By uniclo Field At. Dodgers Stadium visit uniclo, dot COM. Slash us you have to Check out dave doing the sidelines Tonight on sports AND At la still to come Here on Dodgers. On deck before, first pitch we'll get you a preview of this pitching Matchup With yoshinobu yamamoto on. The mound Charlie and rick will get to those keys of. The game but, up next been, Teasing It. Blake Snell, snell zilla give you an update on how, he's doing how the, shoulder's feeling where he stands in his. Rehab Process dodgers diamondbacks first pitch at. Six' Ten i'm tim katson's the Back To back World Series Champion. Dodgers audio network.
Speaker 2: As, we were Saying This.
Speaker 1: Is marongo Casino Dodgers, on jack on the Official Home Of. La dodgers baseball lead You.
Speaker 4: Up To Dodgers in diamondbacks game two of this three. Game Weekend, Series yoshinobu Yamamoto brandon font The Pitching matchup dodgers baseball is brought To You By. Shaky's pizza parlor sounds good for? Dinner, right now yeah the official pizza Partner Of The. Dodgers audio broadcast when, it's game night it's Group night And. Shaky's dot com and.
Speaker 1: Now what will likely be vast a fielding Insults from. A dodger player it's an. Engagement of endearment this is, high.
Speaker 9: And tight big day Out Here.
Speaker 5: At dodgers stadium the two times Two Time say on Award Winner and. WORLD series champion a big Part Of the dodger's october run last year is getting ready to come back for good in. Twenty twenty six that's the One And, Only snells Zilla, blake snell man how did you feel out there in, that full uniform throwing The hitters Like. KEITH k hernandez i mean FOR, a live bp. It, WAS electric yeah.
Speaker 14: I feel good i'm definitely happy, to be, back you know, just pitching again facing. Hitters my bullpen, GOING out there, I was like i'm pitching like, crap RIGHT now so i. Was pretty UPSET but once i, GOT out there i figured it, out pretty, Quickly and yeah. I'm really happy i've been happy the whole Time with, where i'm at how the balls coming out, of my, hand off. Speed Fastball location so i'm definitely. Happy about, that and, then you know THE next time, I thought bullpen.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna bet a. Little bit more i'll be more ready to.
Speaker 14: GET on it I felt like i, was ready today but the way, MY arm was i didn't want. TO push it i was rushing and TOO excited and i need to slow down and get.
Speaker 9: Back to normal but, definitely just yeah happy. To be bad.
Speaker 5: How much adrenaline did you have pumping out?
Speaker 9: THERE a, Lot i mean i've been waiting forever. To throw, AGAIN you know i went through a whole rehab stint and then got one game in the big leagues and.
Speaker 14: Then just had to go, through it, again and uh just HAVE a lot VP again and i KNOW how.
Speaker 9: Good i am so they felt good just.
Speaker 14: To PITCH again but i can't wait to stack the innings up and get back and pitch in the big leagues AND do.
Speaker 5: What i love can you describe the feeling you have pitching compared to the feeling before you. Had, the, nanoscope, yeah like uh it was just.
Speaker 14: It, WAS tough yeah i, didn't notice IT and until i, got the surgery AND then that's i just thought there was like things that were just had to.
Speaker 9: Get.
Speaker 14: Used to UH and then i got THE surgery, and I realized like i could feel.
Speaker 9: MY fingers AGAIN.
Speaker 14: I could i could like get farther extension. ON the ball i could actually like bend my arm and. Throw the curveball the curveball is like a thousand times better. Noticeably the fastball everything's, gonna PLAY better and i could locate.
Speaker 9: The Ball easier.
Speaker 14: So i'm excited i'm gonna be a way better pitcher just with all of THAT and what.
Speaker 9: I can, DO and yeah. I can't wait.
Speaker 5: That's pretty scary you're, pretty good already but you're gonna be.
Speaker 14: Even, BETTER now, yeah, I mean. Yeah i'm confident curveball is. Just way better it's breaking how it used to, break twenty.
Speaker 9: Four twenty three.
Speaker 14: The last couple, of years here it's just been very hard to get. It to break, i've had, to you know really manipulate the baseball and steam shift and do a lot to get.
Speaker 9: To get movement and now it's back, TO you.
Speaker 14: Know i went to the OLD grip, that I had and i just have way more range OF motion and i can actually throw the curveball, way BETTER faster and i.
Speaker 9: Could locate. It it, Will so yeah i'm excited. About that pitch.
Speaker 5: Knowing, you pretty well seems like your mood has gotten considerably better the last, couple of weeks even from last year when you had to go. Through all that it just seems like your headspace is a.
Speaker 9: Lot more clear?
Speaker 14: Why, IS that, yeah i, mean not pitching, It's JUST sad like i, Want to, Say I'm down like i'm so happy for my teammates and excited for all of them and the opportunities.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 14: They get uh me on, a, personal level, though it's, just you know. It's it's, tough YOU know all i want to, do is pitch and IT'S literally all i. Want to DO and when i, can't do that it's just, it's very tough, AND it's YEAH i mean.
Speaker 9: I don't try to. LET it show i mean you see it because.
Speaker 14: You're around me, uh you Know when when i'm solo and they.
Speaker 9: Were, at the Field so obviously i'll be a.
Speaker 14: Little more, quiet but yeah being able to pitch it.
Speaker 9: Just it makes. Me really happy.
Speaker 5: Speaking, Of Your teammates justin robleski got a long overdue call to go. To fill it when you, watch him pitch what do you notice the most of why he's. BEEN so, successful i.
Speaker 9: Mean he just Pounds his own that's definitely.
Speaker 14: Why he's fearless, and you know from from last year, to this year he's just he's can continue to.
Speaker 9: Get better and strive. To be better and he, had the, opportunity you know when. We got hurt he's taking full.
Speaker 14: Advantage of it and even you know last year he take advantage, of you know after, his bad starts GOING, a triple a getting better and then the postseason.
Speaker 9: And then getting better through those and being.
Speaker 14: A dominant force and he's really, just you know willed his way into being the, guy he is and he's going to continue to grow Into During the.
Speaker 5: All star break obviously you're not starting your rehab, until next weekend so you got. This whole, WEEK you know i could cancel plans with my family if you want to spend some.
Speaker 2: Quality.
Speaker 5: Time together zilla, The.
Speaker 14: Season's enough, davey maybe, no, That, said definite no just, write that off have the plans.
Speaker 9: WITH your family i can help you with plans, with your, family you know if you can't figure out, What to.
Speaker 14: Do i'll make, sure you're, visy you, know and uh Get You a shirley temport and enjoy, that, off time Okay and then i'm gonna go get.
Speaker 9: Ready to. Pitch you KNOW that's what i, need to. Do Is pitch so i'll get ready for that, away.
Speaker 14: From you okay And then when i'll see you back on that homestand and we'll get.
Speaker 9: Ready to. Go, ALL right hey.
Speaker 5: I like that that's a little sneak peak To when The great snail zilla. Will be back here's a, Gift. For, you zilla.
Speaker 9: Okay thank you. Take, That home okay.
Speaker 5: I'll Start Off the all star break right giving this.
Speaker 4: To the family.
Speaker 1: There Is.
Speaker 5: The great blakes Now Two times cy younger would winner on the horizon to Return to the dodgers to help then get to that three peet send it, back to, you.
Speaker 4: All right, THANKS. A lot Dv. Thank. You, snell zilla hello lead you up To first Pitch dodgers and Diamondbacks on this. Saturday at Night Sounds like blake snell eager to get back out there on? The mountain rifle is so just the one game before going back on? The injured list coming up Next year On, Dodgers on dack we'll dive deeper in. This pitching matchup don't. You Go Anywhere. I'm tim katson this is the Back To back World Series Champion. Dodgers, audio network.
Speaker 1: Well This Is Morongo casino dodgers hunting game on Your Home For. La dodgers Baseball.
Speaker 4: It's The Dodgers and diamondbacks game two of there's three games Series Before The. All star break First Pitch from Uniclo Field at dodgers stadium is coming up at six ten.
Speaker 1: And Now before the dodgers hit the dining we look at the pitching.
Speaker 4: Matchup Presented By. Your toyota dealers we. Make It. Easy brandon fought anything's been easy for him this year two and one for eighty r twenty seven year. Old right hander fourth season in, the big leagues but it's been an up. And down season he's making just his third start Back in the major leagues. In the, rotation why well he began this season the starting rotation three starts was zero to one with a five TO, forty nine, roray six. Walks eleven strikeouts he was moved to the Bullpen. Early in april ten RELIEF appearances an era near six with eleven walks and Twenty strikeouts the diamondbacks then SENDING the Triple A in Oklahoma city. On june third to, figure it out That. Was in, reno three starts one to EIGHTY one rra a one seventy six opponents, of batting. Average seven strikeouts it looks like he, Figured. It out okay two starts since returning to. The, major leagues yeah he in fact has been a new Guy against The giants and padres two to zero with a sub one erra and one to eighty nine opponents batting average. In eight strikeouts so looks like They're getting the. Brandon fought tonight who is. Back on track he last start out, earned the win going five scoreless Innings against the padres with six Strikeouts against the dodgers. Ninth career start in his last six starts is four to oh with a THREE, ninety three erra two thirty one. Opponents Battian, Average yoshinobu Yamamoto, i'm the mountain twenty seven year old right henter is nine to five with a two TO. Forty nine rara making his seventeen start and what is an, all star season he has posted a two TO, forty nine era which is top Ten In. The national league his whip is top Five In. The national league his opponent's battian average top Three In. The national league with. One hundred strikeouts last time out seven shutout in he, has three hits ten strikeouts in a Win, Over the Padres. Dodgers and diamondbacks we're fifteen minutes away. From first pitch keys, to the Game Our Next i'm tim kates at the Back To back World Series champion.
Speaker 1: Dodgers audio Number This Is marongo casino dodgers on deck on your home for the blue All season Loss.
Speaker 4: Dodgers and diamondbacks as we get you ready for the start of the Game With, The sapporo, Starts great Moment Star, with sapporo beer whatever. Your taste preference soporo has you cover, with the bridy crisp and refreshing loggers including light and. Non alcoholic BEER, so poor o, Good with sushi. Great with baseball one time back out to the booth, Before first Pitch CHARLIE and rick, i all right tim the second game of the.
Speaker 6: Three game, Series Tonight's pitchers yoshinobu yamamoto nine to five at two forty nine er is pitching better. Than Those numbers brandon fought is going For.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 3: D backs well the Other thing that, yamamoto has done he's. Saved the bullpen And That's why dave roberts felt good about the fact a lot of relievers had to be, used last Night, because for yamamoto he's gone seven innings or more in seven different occasions and they're hoping he stretches things, out here tonight but he has just been Very stingy with bait's hits that He's Given up fank he's only allowed a one nighty batting average against him for, the entire season and in.
Speaker 6: His last eight starts he's given up a grand total of nine runs a one forty eight er Last, start last, sunday seven shutout and he's three Hits. Against the padres fought has had it.
Speaker 4: Up and down.
Speaker 6: Season began down now let's beginning to.
Speaker 3: Turn, them around yeah and he's been up and down From the big Leads to the. Tripoli as well one of the things that he runs into problems left handed batters have hit over three. Hundred against him that's kind. Of a wipeout but runners in scoring position have, really been problematic almost a four hundred. Average right There and the dodgers have a couple of guys hit hit very well against Fun for rookie betsy's ten for twenty four with. Two Home runs freddy freeman not, to be outdone eight for twenty four with. One home Run so the dodgers need to. Apply some PRESSURE and obviously i looked for a much better game for The boys in blue than what they.
Speaker 6: Had last Night certainly the dodgers sixty one and thirty four thirteen and a half In front of arizona wind ups in first pitch coming.
Speaker 4: Up all right after the, Game is over i'll Be back with dodger talking and of course the club as show with all the. Reaction and highlights when this, One is Over. Dodgers and diamondbacks next The All star yoshinobu yamamoto. On the mound. When we return This Has, Been morocco casino dodgers on deck on your Back To Back World Series Champion. Dodgers audio. Network thank me