Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the Grand America welcome with glorious, glorious Wednesday afternoon.
Speaker 2: In the Tri State. I have a lot of basketball tonight.
Speaker 1: I think Xavier owes the Blue Jays of creating a good beat down they come. They came here about a month ago and creating beat Xavier by forty one points in the Cintas Center. As Warren Davidson knows, that isn't good. Now you see, having beaten the number two team in the country, Iowa State is playing tonight late about eight thirty nine o'clock out in Arizona, playing the number one ring team in the country. I'm not sure anytime as you see ever beaten one and two in the country. And within about a month period. We'll see what happens down the road. But this morning in Davos, Switzerland, Donald Trump did a fabulous job of putting the cheese on the cracker with these with these situations in Europe, at one point he said, you can sip your wine and eat your cheese. As Muslim rape squads pillaged the countryside and all of a sudden, the European leaders didn't know what to do. Plus believe it or not, in about a week or eight days or so, we're going to have a shutdown of the government again. According to some of the Democrats, they want to shut down the government this time over ice. But until then, Warren Davidson, the Congressman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Congressman, how are you.
Speaker 3: It's always an honor to join you.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand, I understand. This afternoon you've had meetings powwows with other Democrats. There's a representations of Elon Omar and Nancy Pelosi and Congressman Goldman of New York City. They may shut down the government because of ice. But then there's other reporting on newsmax dot com that there's about twenty more or less reasonable Democrats in the Congress that say na bab nah. In fact, there is a Democrat in the Senate, Patty Murray, as you know, in the state of Washington, who's telling you and others that we have a deal as far as cutting back some of the spending of ice. Where do things stand this Wednesday afternoon, about twelve ten in the afternoon, Where do things stand?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: The Senate's out this week, and so the House is voting on what we think will be the final package.
Speaker 3: Uh, and we will have.
Speaker 5: Gotten through all the appropriations. Now this isn't what we call regular order because they're not like standalone bills. They're not really subject to amendment. They're all pre negotiated deals, and so it turns into kind of take it or leave it. And you know, some of them will pass with overwhelming bipartisan audorities. But the one that definite Democrats have definitely said they want to stop is homeland security.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: But I will say I don't think it's every Democrat that you know.
Speaker 5: They there were some, you know, like Corey Bush. Remember she thankfully is no longer in Congress, but she was the trazy lady in Saint Louis who was like, no, we meant defund the police when we said defund the police.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And they found out from the public that they better rebrand that so that they didn't really mean defund the police when they were voting to defund the police, So they tried to pretend that they were meaning something else. She's like, no, no, we meant defund the police. And now defund ice might be the next dumbest thing that they've come up with. And you know, you saw this young man who's working for ICE stops and talks to a protesters like, look, we're en route to arrest a child sex predator, and you guys are stopping us from doing our jobs. Yeah, we're going to grab this guy, We're going to try him and then deport them where he's going to get some justice. And you're stopping our enforcement action. So these are the crazy positions they're taking. And so I think there's some Democrats. We're going to call it on a separate vote, in part because we don't want them to hide behind it and say, well, I wanted to defund this, that or the other thing. We want a clean vote on homeland security appropriations. And then we'll blend it all together and send the package of the Senate.
Speaker 3: See what they do.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I made a reference to this on my ex account, and that is deporting illegals, criminals and otherwise have not been controversial at all until recently. I played for the American people the comments of Bill Clinton to the State of the Union address.
Speaker 2: Al Gore was on board with this.
Speaker 1: Then I played the comments of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Joe Biden and brock Hussein Obama, they sound like Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Where you or me? This was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: In fact, in twenty fifteen, there's a high Civilian award given to it the person and the federal bureaucracy that the President considers to be performed in exemplary fashion his duties. And that person in twenty fifteen, I'm looking at the photo was a guy named Tom Homan.
Speaker 3: So Tom Homan amazing.
Speaker 1: Tom Homan is wine dined in pocket lined Oliver Washington by the Democrats for deporting illegals.
Speaker 2: What the hell happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, somewhere along the way they changed the plan, and I don't think they truly changed the plan.
Speaker 3: They would hide behind those we are deporting people, you know.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile they were saying, well, yeah, but on the other side, we're bringing in a lot of illegals, so this is just optics so we can move the public along. And that's really what was underway back then. They would celebrate the things they're doing to secure the border and then pretend there's nothing we could.
Speaker 2: Do, right, we can't do it, we can't do it.
Speaker 5: But then Donald Trump came in and they got serious of that immigration. When Donald Trump came in because he's like, no, we're not doing that, and he did. He meant it in the first administration. He wasn't going to do the fake deport these people, but flowed the other people in the country. He was going to get serious about securing the border. And that's really what broke them. It was Trump arrangement syndrome and just the realization that he really was going to change the rules of the game.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show Tony Bender, my producer, I can't do it in a radio all the awards given to Barack Husain Obama's ice chief for the removal. These are the words of President Barack Husain Obama during his term. I'm proud to announce that Tom Homan has deported about four hundred and nine thousand illegal criminals from our country, including an additional two point five million. You shouldn't be here in the first place, just to come into America as a crime itself, said President Obama. As you put this gold medal around the neck of Tom Homan. Now that's something the media will not deal with. But right now Trump is not even close to the deportations of Obama, not even close, because he's at every turn. He's being stopped, but he will not be stopped. Do you think there's going to be a government shut down in a week? Congressman? What do you say, get out your crystal ball? What does Thomas Massey say about this? What does Ran Paul say about this? There'll be Republicans voting against it.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 3: I think there will not be a shutdown.
Speaker 5: I think Look, there's things in these bills, and the real is, Look, we're not going to vote on an ideal funding package, right, and look, the coalition that we've got is a Republican coalition. There's not like one unified idiotology that gives us this narrow, narrow majority in the House and a functionally narrow majority in the Senate. That's the easier mass, as people know. Look, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are sort of different kind of Republicans and a lot of the folks that were out there, so we've got that in spades in the House, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of personalities.
Speaker 5: But I think the real question is, is the package that we're going to vote on this week in the House and next week in the Senate, is that better than a status quo?
Speaker 3: Continuing resolution.
Speaker 5: And right now it looks like the winds we're still negotiating here in the House right up to the clock until we vote probably Thursday or Friday on the package, But it looks like we're going to land something that is going to be better than a status quo CR. Maybe not a lot better, but it's something. And I think the crazy thing there are going to be Democrats that also go, all right, we agree, this is probably better than a status quo CR. And when you start seeing Democrats agree, you know, usually that means they're either spending more money or Republicans are making concessions. So those are the kind of things we're going through right now to say what kind of deals were cut in here?
Speaker 3: What are we missing? Because at the.
Speaker 5: End of the day, this is over a thousand pages of new policy that going to vote on this week.
Speaker 2: Do you actually speak to Tom Massey?
Speaker 1: I mean, I like the guy personally, but he seems like he's he's off track.
Speaker 2: You do you speak to him to give him whisper in his ear?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Said Tom, comment down a little bit. I mean, do you guys talk to each other?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's a good friend and a great guy and look, I love him and I love President Trump, and I wish that they weren't feuding. But Thomas is easy to understand. He wants less government. Yeah, and there are a lot of Republicans that want, you know, more government. They just wanted to do Republican things instead of Democrat things. Well, when they put those kind of bills on the floor, Thomas isn't going to vote for him. And you know, if you want to do foreign aid, whether it's for you know, Canada or Greenland or Israel or any other country, Thomas didn't voting for it.
Speaker 3: Now that's not a mystery.
Speaker 5: And people say, well, you know he voted against this big thing here, just like the Democrats. Well for a way different reasons, right, I mean totally different reasons. And I think that's a dishonest characterization that people a lot of people who don't really know and don't follow it, and they're like, oh, who's this guy, He's a rhino Like well, maybe in the sense that Republicans don't really want a smaller, more accountable government, or we'd eventually get one. You got to house, the Senate, in the White House. Definits are growing, they're not shrinking. So Massy's out there, and it's like when I said I wanted a smaller government, I'm in it. So if you put that on the floor, I'll vote for it. If you don't, I'm not voting for it. That's a lot of inflexibility where Trump's like, look, I kind of get it, but you're not helping me get what I can get across the finish line. And that's where like, look, Trump didn't want to keep any part of the Green New Deal in the big beautiful bill, and unfortunately we couldn't get rid of it. We barely got the votes to defund MPR for goodness sakes. But that's where some of the frustration is is like, people are Trump kind of turned his guns on Massy, when the reality is the people were really betraying the movement were the moderates that kept the Green New Deal funding. And you know, I think that pragmatically, Trump's realized, well, I can't go to war with twenty people, but I might be able to go to war with one.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I noticed yesterday the Department of Treasury said America has now hit thirty nine trillion dollars in debt. I set thirty nine trillion dollars in debt, and so I get Tom Massey's point completely. I think given your druthers, you would agree we have to live within our means. So what argument do I have to liberal Democrats that the Republican Party is good on debt when under Trump the first time, spending went up about seven trillion dollars extra in debt, and now in the first year of the Trump term, we had about another seven hundred billion dollars on our way to a trillion, a trillion here and a trillion there. Suddenly we have a lot of money. Right now it's thirty nine trillion dollars. How do you respond to the issue that we spend money on different things and that debt simply goes up. What do you say about that one?
Speaker 3: That's true?
Speaker 5: I mean, like I say, I mean, we want a smaller government. We're not getting one, and you know, we don't have the votes to deliver one. And that's where I'm like, Look, we do not have a unified political party that has like one set of ideologies. We've got a Republican coalition and it's a whole range of people. If you want to smaller, more accountable governments, then reinforcements, but don't direct your fire against guys like Tom Massey. Direct your fire against the people that want more government. And you know, I call these guys the Surrender Caucus. It's not a formal group. They don't hold meetings and they don't disclose their lists. But you can look at like the vote on you know, saving Obamacare. No Republican voted on saving Obamacare and continuing these COVID subsidies on Obama Healthcare, but seventeen Republicans voted to.
Speaker 3: Keep that going.
Speaker 5: And they're like, well, we can't just cut it off cold turkey. I'm like, COVID's been over since you know twenty one.
Speaker 3: You know, you're sitting here. We've carried it on for an extra four years.
Speaker 5: And it's just payments to insurance companies and it's not even traditional Obamacare. But people don't want to explain it. They're like, well, people think we're turning off all of Obamacare. We just need to keep cutting the checks. Now, those are the people that keep us from doing good things.
Speaker 1: You know, you kind of have a district that includes parts of Cincinnati, is that true.
Speaker 5: Well, doesn't include any of the city limits. It's basically the west side. So everything essentially from the Ronald Regan bypassed like Wyoming right there Glendale side of seventy five except for Ohigh Township right to the city limits is the district.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's changed in.
Speaker 5: This election cycle, and we'll go all the way over at the eighth district to go all over to Blue Ash and have Montgomery, parts of Madeira and Indian Hill.
Speaker 1: Wait a mane, what about what about Kenwood? Who's my congressman? I know everything. I have no idea who my congressman is. Who's he now? Is it Landsman?
Speaker 3: Right now? It's Greg Lansman.
Speaker 5: And if everything goes right in January third to next year, it'll become Warren Davidson.
Speaker 1: Well that's good. I can call you. I can be constituent anger, be angry at you all the time.
Speaker 3: So that'll I'll have to have an extra phone line added.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, there's a movement of foot uh in in Washington, d C. Which I think, uh we know what's going to happen in November if things don't go the right way, the impeachment trials of every cabinet official, beginning with of course President Trump and I think Jade Vance and everyone knows at the top of the list all of them are going to be impeached. Can you imagine in November if the American people unwisely turn over the Congress to elon Omar and her Ilk and they're in charge of the Congress with subpoena power, talk to me about the road that would be taken in November.
Speaker 3: It's the same one they've already done. I mean, in a minute. The Democrats have them in George.
Speaker 5: They tried to push a discharge boat on impeaching Christy Nome, you know, this year already, so they want to get rid of Christy Nome and book. You know, for the for the people that are frustrated, that's a good sign. She's onto something. The HS is getting something productive done because the Democrats want to impeachre But you know, nevertheless, look at how much time that will take in distraction and frankly money. You know, they impeached President Trump over calling Ukraine and saying shouldn't somebody look into this? And most of the things that you say shouldn't somebody look into? Once the investigations were done were vindicated. I mean, Hunter Biden was getting deals from Ukraine. Ukraine was paying out money and corruption, and all he said was you got to look into that. And you're like, why wouldn't the State Department do that? Why wouldn't the Department of Justice do that? It took the President of the United States to do it, and because he was over the target, Democrats impeached.
Speaker 3: Him for it. Are you endorsing no doubt that they would continue to do it.
Speaker 1: Warren Davidson, Are you endorsing Thomas Massey? Whatever that's worth in Ohio to Kentucky, are you endorsing Congressman Thomas Massey? Would you vote for him Northern Kentucky if you could?
Speaker 5: If I lived in northern Kentucky, would enthusiastically vote for Thomas Massey. I think he's a great guy. He's a truly effective member of Congress. And you know, look, I love President Trump, I love Thomas. I wish they would get along better. But I'm not confused by his votes. And I'd say, don't fall for the information op out there on Thomas.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy doing the right things.
Speaker 5: There are some where you're like, man, we need your vote, And that's where I get frustrated, right with some of the folks. I'm not going to say there's no room on the right if this is NASCAR and racing, but.
Speaker 3: That's where the wall is, right, you don't go into the wall.
Speaker 5: I think Massy might have some paint off the right side of the car there because he hit the wall a couple of times. And you know, if you don't pass anything, nothing changes. So at some point you got to look at it and say, well, we got to pass the best thing that we can get across the finish line. There's a couple of things there where I think people get frustrated.
Speaker 3: Because we don't have the votes.
Speaker 5: But my frustration is on the other end, like why are we boxed into this situation. We didn't campaign on saving the Green New Deal. Every Republican voted against it. But now when we have the majority and it's time to play the cards, the people that are betraying the.
Speaker 3: Movement, they're not even getting named.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: That's what I call the surrender caucus. They're the reason we can't have nice things. That's my frustration, and in general I have a weight in against those folks and primaries. I just say send reinforcements for people that really do want to do what we say we would do, And yeah, tell us this frustration is, let's do what we said.
Speaker 3: We would do, and we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. And and just look, Democrats are like pack animals. If one goes one direction, I guarantee you you're not going to have ten or twenty Democrats break off from M CKEM Jeffries and Alan Omar and Nancy Pelosi and be on their own. Democrats are pack animals. And of course Republicans are like cats. They're pretty hard to herd. But we'll see what happens by if you had to put your chips down, whether it be a government shut down on the thirtieth or not.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I think there'll be a big deal cut. But that basically means that we're going to get more spending and more debt.
Speaker 1: Well great, well some of the accomplishments. I look at things like immigration. Trump did that, ending DEI, he did that, returning public education in the States, he did that. Lowering drug costs going to metastasize in the next few weeks. He did that, deregulation, the big beautiful bill that's going to be realized sometime in the first quarter of this year. No tax on tips and overtime social security. And also we have the President of Peace who spoke this morning in Davos. I loved every minute of it. Congressman Warren Davidson, you're a great American. I look forward today that Greg Landsman will not be my Congressman.
Speaker 2: It'll be you. So get ready for my phone calls.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. And look, one big thing.
Speaker 5: Not only did President Trump secure the border, Holkins give.
Speaker 3: Him a lot of money to do it.
Speaker 5: And that was another key part of the big beautiful bill. So in the worst case scenario, even if the Homeland Security Bill gets caught up and somehow the Democrats succeed in that, know that we're going to keep secure in the border.
Speaker 1: Well we'll see what occurs. Tough times don't last, but tough men and women do. My mother was a tough woman who weighed ninety five pounds, and she pointed her finger at me. I could be thirty five or forty years old. At all I did say yes, Mom, that's all. I said, yes Mom. I called her Ma, Yes Ma. She said, Billy, you're going to do this, autize Ma, I'm going to do it. So it's not about the size, it's about the power, and the Trumpster's got the power. Warren Davidson, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And God bless you and God bless America.
Speaker 5: Thank you always an honor. God bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up to the reds in the Bengals Tonight, Bearkats and Muskus are at it all on news Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, Billy Cunningham, the great American. I think to a large extent, the charitable industrial complex may be collapsing because of Donald Trump and individuals like him who don't want to see large frauds perpetrated upon the American people, especially when it comes to your money in your life. I have several There was a report on townhall dot com Ohio woman they give her name as Pat Golder admits to town Hall journalists how she bribes local Ohio judges to give asylum seekers preferential treatment in the process of invading our country. And I watched the video in the story, and this woman would tell more Attainians, especially who have doubled the population of Little Lachland, Ohio, which is next to Reading in the city of Wyoming. Large numbers are there because this woman and others have monetized their illegal status to make them legal and to make them think that This woman and this group are responsible for bribing Ohio judges to make sure that the asylum claims are received. In fact, they will do their part to a coach an asylum seeker from Mauritania, which is a small country in the west coast of Africa, of how to become asylum seeker, how to get your claim approved, et cetera. And it's all about monetizing these individuals. She also, according to the story at townhall dot com this is in Lochland, Ohio, Hamilton County, will take a chunk of their money if she gets them a job. Some are working for fourteen to fifteen bucks an hour. She pays a tie. They have to pay a tie to this woman who helped get the job, and sometimes as much as twenty or thirty thousand dollars have been paid in order to assist with immigration claims.
Speaker 2: Through this woman.
Speaker 1: It takes five to ten thousand dollars to get the immigrants here from the west coast of Africa to walk into Mexico and then into the country and then make it to Lochland, Ohio. I said, Lochland, Ohio. How's this possible? Because you monetize someone else's grief, you monetize a charity. What I think of charity? I think the sisters of charity who give their lives and service to others, or the poor Franciscans shutting down Saint Francis, Seraph and OTR who give their lives to help others. But so many times there's so much money involved from foreign governments to fund anarchy in America, or from the US government itself and grants under Biden and Obama and state grants, and then get into the foundation business, which is the FORID Foundation and others who give huge amounts of money, and the NGO five one C three industrial complex is ready to monetize any issue with compliant members of the media not reporting on it. How many times have you seen sixty minutes in Scott Pelley go into some of these Black Lives Matter groups to say, how come so many of these groups and persons are under indictment?
Speaker 2: How much money do they steal?
Speaker 1: They monetize the alleged racism in America to keep it going, not to solve the problem. In the state of California, the Auditor of California, a Democrat by the way, says there's at least one hundred billion dollars in missing funds in the homeless budgets. There's hundreds of these NGOs and five oh one c threes. What they do is make an application for a grant. The money flows in, the money estayed in the pockets of the organizers of the NGO, and hardly ever reaches down to those at the bottom needing help. And the last thing you want to do if you're in the homeless business is to solve homelessness. You don't want to do that, Yeah, because that's how you make your money. I look what's happening in Lockland, Ohio, and that's under federal scrutiny.
Speaker 2: By the way, I know.
Speaker 1: I also look at Black Lives Matter, what stands for beautiful large mansions? Story after story. This was out of Washington, d C. This was an ebony magazine.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Black Lives Matter finances are in the scrutiny once again, as tax documents showed the nonprofit is on the brink of bankruptcy. The organization ended last year in the red, dowing up millions to close friends of the founders of Black Lives Matter. You or I right now could put together a five toh one C three tax examp. Call it White Lives Matter, Brown Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter, make applications for grants of millions of dollars to solve problems that exist only in my mind, then to pay myself large moneies in order to keep the problem alive. Following the murder of George Floyd in twenty twenty, supporters donated one hundred million dollars from individuals, companies, labor unions one hundred million dollars. The nonprofit ended last fiscal year, which, by the way, that was twenty twenty three, with a nine million dollar debt the filing. The filings indicate that something less than twenty percent of the money could arguably go to those in need of services. All the other went to expenses salaries, including one point six million that went to the father of Black Lives Matter co founder Patrisse Callers for security services. She paid her dad one point six million dollars for security. Another two point one million went to a Black Lives Matter board member, Shalam Shot. I'm sorry shale Maya Boers for consulting two point one million dollars. The whole thing was a scam, and little or no public mainstream media coverage has existed about this. So as soon as the crisis takes place, these scam artists form a five oh one C three or an NGO non government organization quickly make applications to foundations.
Speaker 2: Guilt money is paid, and they're all rich.
Speaker 1: The founders are rich, and those they intend to help essentially get nothing. Uh. To me, it is unbelievable, including the Brown and Taylor mother referred to the organization as a fraud. You know, Brown and Taylor was a woman that was killed in a Louisville police arrest went wrong, and Brown and Taylor's mother said, my daughter's name and memory was used by all these Black Lives Matter organizations to raise millions of dollars in her name and none has come to us.
Speaker 2: So you can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 1: Another story today, this is about Minneapolis, et cetera on Fox News, and I'm gonna take this issue up later and the next hour with my next guest, and it's incredible the woman who organized and went into that Christian church to disrupt the services is well paid for her activities. These are the ones with the bullhorns and the whistles handed out, along with the useful idiots employed by her directly and indirectly, and the far left agitator organized the Minnesota church storming raked over one million dollars in one year from her anti poverty work.
Speaker 2: How about that one.
Speaker 1: Her name is Nakema Levy Armstrong, one of the organizers of the storming of the Minnesota church last Sunday to protest ice so Irs. Tax filings show a little bit of a different story about why she's doing these kinds of things. Twenty twenty four tax filing shows that despite the foundation be dedicated to giving grants to anti poverty programs, it awarded herself. She awarded herself one hundred and fifty nine thousand dollars that year in salary. In addition to that, she awarded herself forty one thousand dollars in cost which are airplane fares and fancy hotels. Less than eight percent of the money went to any arguable point of helping out poverty programs, and so so the irs went over the last five years they were thinking, okay, maybe one year as an outlier. According IRIS tax filings from twenty nineteen to twenty four, the six years Armstrong, this woman made one million dollars in salary. She paid herself an additional two hundred thousand dollars in health benefits, travel and other compensations, bringing up to one point two million. At the same time, they may have dispersed as much as seven hundred thousand dollars in grants to people who wanted the money, most of whom were friends and family members of miss Armstrong. That's where the money went. That Walton Family Foundation makes charitable donations in behalf of the family was a major donor to her in this group. According to twenty eighteen to twenty twenty four tax filings by the Walton Family Foundation, the Walton Family Foundation, Sam would be ruling over in his grave donated two point four million dollars to her organization in Minnesota, and with no results to show for it. The last thing you want to do if you're in the poverty business is solve poverty. The last thing you want to do in the homelessness. Business is to solve homelessness. You keep it going if you perceive racism exists. The last thing you want to do is say the problem has been resolved and we got to move on. DEI also DEE, but it's DEI diversity equity inclusion. It's a eight billion dollar business in which large numbers of individuals in America pay themselves, family members living high off the hogue interested in diversity, equity and inclusion, when really they're interested in their own pocketbook to cause as much anarchy as possible. It's funded by Iran, communist red China, Russia, cutter in the Middle East, also funded by the federal government, grant programs, is funded by state programs, is founded by a lot of local foundations, and otherwise in which there is such big business and DEI. The last thing you want to do is solve the problem, which by the way, largely has been solved. There's individuals acts of discrimination against people all the time, but it's not systemic, it is not dazure and maybe de facto based upon individual circumstances. You can never address bad behavior except by punishment, and so when you're in the business of solving a societal ill. The last thing you want to do is solve the problem. You got to keep it going. And the game being played now in Minnesota is to have the schools all shut down. Right now, there's no education continuing in Minnesota. The teachers' unions are using this as an occasion as an alarm tactic to make people think we can't keep the schools open anymore. The businesses are closing down. It's another failed city state. And damn it, I don't want Cincinnati to look like Minneapolis, Minnesota. I don't want that to happen. Let's continue with more. By the way, tonight big basketball game, Savior and UCIBAN just reflect to bonton BLM finances donated. Many of the LM foundations donated less than five percent of the money received is so called arguable proper usage. The great majority of the money one of the pockets of the founders of BLM, which now stands for Beautiful Large Mansions, and they pay themselves. And this woman conducting this raid on a church during a service is living high off the hog as long as she continues to cause more anarchy. It's almost like a bribe or coercion to make sure, she stops, but she won't stop because she pays herself so much money. Hell, she can't stop. It's a business. It's an eight billion dollar national business. Eight billion dollars on this crap is being raised and largely spent by those in charge of the foundations. And it is sick and it's sad, and I'm glad we finally have a president that says enough is enough. We're going to go after him. It may take a while, you can't root it all out, but teachers in public schools ought to be concerned with education, reading, writing, and arithmetic, and not about social activism. Chicago public schools are about the worst. I looked at an editorial by a black Baptist minister in Chicago who said, we can't take it anymore. Our lives are getting worse, The crime is rampant. Can't send our kids to school, and we keep hearing from liberal Democrats held someone else's fault.
Speaker 2: It's white supremacy.
Speaker 1: It's Donald Trump, it's George Bush forty one, forty three, it's everyone but the leaders who have promised us changes and it never occurs. One will voters hold the Democrats responsible for the conditions that they've caused in most urban areas, it hadn't happened yet. Well, it happened in Cincinnati at some point.
Speaker 2: Man, I doubt it.
Speaker 1: We've been in this democratic run in the city for about fifty years. The last Republican mayor was Willis Gratison, a good friend of Dave Keaton, my producer, who was the mayor in nineteen seventy one. So if things aren't right, there's too much money's being spent, if taxes got to go up, if they're handing out millions of dollars to criminals, those responsible, indirectly or directly are the voters. You did it. You put these knuckleheads in power. Don't complain about failed policies that you voted for. Well, you got me fired up. Now, God bless America. Let's continue with more. Coming up next is Ryan Staley. He is in Minneapolis, Minnesota, about the games they're playing there with money to convince people the law enforcement is wrong and that gangbangers from Venezuela and Mauritania are right. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW Bill.
Speaker 2: Cunningham, the Great American.
Speaker 1: Of course, the last few days there's been the terrible events in Minneapolis. Relative to the schools being canceled, businesses are shutting down because the radical element and American society, the violent leftists have taken over hotel lobbies. They marched into emergency room hospitals. They've tried to shut down businesses by occupying. There was some ice agents. They had to go to the bathroom in a home depot, and they followed them into the bathroom, yelling, shouting, whistling at them all that stuff's going on. There's a target store that was taken over in Minneapolis by the so called radical left and would not let business be conducted there whatsoever. It came out recently that most of the individuals who broke into the church, for example, during a Christian service, are making two to four hundred thousand dollars a year as directors of various NGOs that received money from the government in order to protest and riot and cause trouble everywhere. One of the worst elements of the radical left is the fact that so many times in American education we produce marching Marxist who comes out come out of colleges and high school is ready to hate the country in march to change it I guess it began with Obama and when he was the president who said change has come to America, transformational change. And of course, Michelle Obama said proudly at the age of forty seven, this first time in my life, I've been proud of my country because you elected my husband as the president. And now she does a book tour with Oprah Winfrey and others complaining about being the first Lady. For God's sakes, unbelievable. But Ryan Staley as director of Research on Defending Education, and I want to let you know, as a great American, his group monitors what's happening in many public education classrooms of both high school and colleges universities. And Ryan Staley, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, can you tell the American people it's colder than a well diggers behind all over Minneapolis, IO, Cincinnati's cold. Hell, I think Alabama's cold and Texas is cold. That doesn't stop the activists. If you're well paid, you have to protest something.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: But what's the status of public education right now in Minneapolis.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's a deeper mess than people realize. I'll jump right into the activist thing with you're talking about nonprofit and we have some information coming out in the next couple of days exposing that these nonprofits are actually now engaging K twelve students, They are training them, they are preparing to put them on the streets. And when you talk about the violence that is already happening, and how they're preventing ice agents from even using the washroom, taking over targets is another one of their agenda items that's on the table for them, for these children to go into attack, if you will, not a hopefully in a violent way, but in a protest way. We have evidence that these nonprofits are, like the executive directors, the ones that are making the six figure incomes, are directly working with minors to train them on how to be street activists. And that's just one thing. Because Bill, you have to pull back, and maybe.
Speaker 7: We talked about this the last time I was on, but.
Speaker 6: It's in the curriculum. They are Minneapolis Public Schools and Saint Paul Public Schools have a curriculum that the students now according to state law, have to take in order to graduate called ethnic studies, and the whole purpose of ethnic studies is it's it's it's covered in culture and history.
Speaker 3: Really, when you pull.
Speaker 6: Those layers off, it's a far left political activist training program, because the final unit of the entire course is quite literally street activism. And so they've been preparing these children to go out on the streets and protests, and I mean, it's it's like you said, pulled everywhere, and yet they're still planning for this Friday. I know there's a major protest and walk out and so forth that the unions have been behind. And it's really really despicable and really concerning considering that the far left radicals are upping the level of violence and vitriol on the streets and now they're willing to throw children out in front of it.
Speaker 2: Well, colleges are one thing.
Speaker 1: At least most of the kids in colleges are adults, so to speak. And I love the Man on the Street interviews in which you interview college kids marching around about how they feel about our country. They hate America. They think we're don't deserve to exist. They want to move out of the country, especially awful angry white female liberals. They're about the worst there is with multi colored hair and rings, in their noses, but to go into mind, to go into the teenage years and to form those intellects to hate this country. Where's the money coming from, Ryan Stale, Where's the money coming from?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, if you look at the at the dues that have to be paid to the Education Association in Minnesota. So they have a governing like a state wide body, and then they have the local levels and they pay five hundred per person to the Education Minnesota which is the over overseeing of the state, which is upwards of forty million dollars go from the number of members they have. And then you have, like I said, you have these nonprofits coming in and the one of the nonprofits I'm talking about, they get millions of dollars in funding from groups like Ford Foundation, Tide Center, those normal names that pop up that are constantly behind these things.
Speaker 7: And by the way, this nonprofit specifically I'm.
Speaker 6: Speaking of, they also have the privilege of having student clubs inside of schools.
Speaker 2: Oh, so they're right.
Speaker 6: They're forming, they're forming, and they have the protection of law. By the way, this is what they're very good at, Bill, is they're very good at understanding how to weaponize our constitutional system back against us.
Speaker 3: And you saw this.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend with the with the situation at the church where they came in and they demanded that their right to protest superseded the congress First Amendment right to religion.
Speaker 1: No question, and they're illegal. I tell you what Ryan stated, I have a story here. This is IRS tax filing. The leader of the group that marched into the middle of a Christian service yel holler and shout to disrupt it, which by the way, is a federal felony.
Speaker 2: Her name is Nakima Leevy Armstrong.
Speaker 1: She's the so called self described civil rights activists and lawyer, and twenty twenty four tax filings.
Speaker 2: This was released yesterday by the I R S.
Speaker 1: It shows that despite the foundation being dedicated to giving grants to anti poverty community initiatives, that the leader the group, this Armstrong woman, gave herself one hundred and sixty thousand dollars in salary in addition to forty five thousand dollars in health benefits, and in fact, she paid herself directly and indirectly more money than was given to the anti poverty initiatives that the group was formed in order to exist and in twenty twenty three, that nonprofit awarded one hundred and thirty thousand dollars in grants, but she walked away with two hundred thousand dollars in income. And so you can be Stacey Abrams and Georgia just put together a five oh one C three or an NGO, have the government, state and federal fund. You you wine dined in pocket lined all over the country with fancy trips. You know, Black Lives Matter means big beautiful mansions, and this armstrong woman has monetized poverty and she's taken most of the money.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 6: It is a revolutionary industrial complex that's been set up. I mean, you could go back to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation, to the Acorn Number one was just acorn. And so now we have this entire industrial complex. And we think the Somalian daycare scam stuff.
Speaker 3: That's going on was bad.
Speaker 6: I bet you over time, as we at the Collective group start to expose more of this stuff, we're going to find out that the money that's been funneled through this stuff into these people's personal pockets is going to be at least equivalent, if not more. And these people are professional they're professional protesters, and like you said, they're funded by sometimes indirectly through the government, and they do these shell games where they say, well, we're about educating the public or we're about poverty, and really, if they solve these issues, and God bless Michael Schellenberger, who exposed this in his time working with the homeless communities, He's like, it's a shell game. They need the homeless in order to continue to bring in the income so they can can to fund their their their pocketbooks. And so if they solve these problems, they're they're going to be out of jobs and have to actually do real work.
Speaker 7: And so they don't want to solve anything.
Speaker 2: No, in fact, in California anything.
Speaker 1: The Auditor of California, who by the way, is a Democrat state of California, said there's at least one hundred billion dollars in missing public money from hundreds of so called homeless lists groups that can account for all the money being paid to various individuals while the directors, the employees, and family members are monetizing this to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars a year that they take out and they don't want to solve homelessness that gets rid of business. They need more homelessness to exist, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yes, And so with these schools, the I mean, it's just been a giant gravy train for for activists and for DEI you know, aultants. I can tell you stories on end about how people are using their school board positions to get contracts for their DEI consulting firms. And so that's it's a real, real problem, which is why I've been trying in op eds and so forth. You know, coin the term revolutionary industrial complex because the end game, and you've seen this over the last couple of years, it doesn't matter if it's an ICE protest, you know, it doesn't matter if it's Black Lives Matter, if it's you know, anti Israel women's marches, you know, me too movement, It doesn't matter what the target is. It is a means to an end. The issue is never the issue. The issue is the revolution that they're trying to bring about. And some of these groups, like the Democrats Socialism in America, we know they're coordinating with people in Cuba and Venezuela, sure, right, and we know and so it's it's this giant that it's just this giant cabal. And when you start to peel back the layers, you end up these these street level people are just doing the bidding of some bigger players with deep pocketbooks that are pushing an agenda. And I want to zoom back into Minnesota for a second, because what is absolutely despicable is that they're using children who can barely read, because both those districts boast about a thirty percent reading proficiency rate. So you're taking uneducated children and you're amping them up on emotions. You're drilling into them that the Ice agents and Trump are authoritarians and they're going to put them in goulogs if you will, my word, not theirs, per se. And so you get them all wound up and you throw them on the streets, and you throw them on the streets with already already in a toxic environment through the adults. WO And that's what's happening in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Ryan's day step back. Homelessness is growing, it's not lessening because we fund it. Whether it's alcohol and drug treatment programs, they're growing, shrinking because we fund it. Public education successes in large urban areas are non existent, so the requirement must be to spend a lot more money on it. I look at the irs filings of this group called the Wave Founder Foundation, put together by this armstrong woman in Minneapolis between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty four, over a five year period, she paid herself one million dollars as executive director, plus an additional two hundred and one thousand dollars in health benefits and other compensations, including trips all over the world to learn more about DEI.
Speaker 2: So just put her by herself.
Speaker 1: She collected one point two million dollars and during the entire five years they paid out seven hundred thousand dollars in grants to friends and family members. In the same time, and the Black Lives Matter, which stands for beautiful large mansions, the organizers of Black Lives Matter are now several have been indicted for fraud, mail, fraud, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And they call that racism.
Speaker 1: They say, you have you're coming after us because of racism and not because of fraud.
Speaker 2: It is utterly ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Including the Walton Family Foundation makes huge financial contributions. So these organizations are funded by the Feds, by state, by cities, by foundations by foreign governments, and these are professional agitators that the media will not go in the background and find out what the hell's going on. Why won't the media like sixty minutes sick reporters on these kind of issues. Why isn't Scott Pelly worried about that?
Speaker 7: Great question?
Speaker 6: I can't answer, but I have to believe that it's probably because they agree with the agenda. Maybe they don't think it's an issue, But I think the money thing is really something else. I want to add to the money part. By the way, It's something we wrote up at defending ed dot org over the summer, is that the teachers' unions combined have given out two hundred million dollars to far left, to this groups, political packs, you name it, anything on the it's all left, all far left stuff. And they've been following two hundred million dollars of union dues into those people. So every time a school district increases their budget in order to hire more teachers, especially districts like Minnesota there, that's that's eight hundred to one thousand dollars going into the coffers of a union and you hire one hundred new teachers. In a district and you're talking about how many extra zeros on the end of that number, right, you know, you're talking what millions, millions of dollars going into the coffers. And that's indirect property taxes, right, that's indirect taxes being sent. Because when I taught bill back in Illinois years ago, before the Janis decision, before I got paid, my union dues were sucked out of my paycheck.
Speaker 7: Right, So you can't tell me that that somebody someone that said, what's that that's.
Speaker 2: Not tax dollars?
Speaker 6: Well, how is it not tax dollars? I get paid by tax dollars, and before I even get into my bank account, they've already taken their check.
Speaker 2: Well, we understand it.
Speaker 1: I think at the grassroots level, that's why we have to almost ignore the mainstream media. It doesn't exist anymore. They're a far left wing activist group. I just saw something flash up on Fox News that it appears that ninety four percent of the coverage of what's happening in Minneapolis, Minnesota is negative, as conducted by NBC, ABC, CBSNPR, New York Times. There's no coverage of the other side of the equation. The President the other day had the photos of the sex traffickers, the drug addicts, several thousand just in one city that they've arrested and ship back to their home countries. That's the tip of the iceberg. I can imagine what's happening in California, New York, and Illinois. I can imagine in Chicago the teachers' unions there produce no teaching results. But there's social activists who want to destroy America from within, and we're funding it ourselves through the best of intentions to pure homelessness. The problem is growing because we pay for it. We pay the organizers to spend more money. Black Lives Matter, which stands for Beautiful Large Mansions, is an organization that the media will never go in the background and look at the founders of BLM and find out where the money went. Well, Ryan's day, we got to run. Let's keep the lines of communication open. What is your website offending? American people must be informed and educated about what's happening to them and not for them.
Speaker 2: What is your website?
Speaker 7: Yeah, defending ed dot org.
Speaker 6: That's defending ed dot org.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a great American, Ryan Staley, Thank you very much. Thank you all, let's continue nice. I know in life that when you fund something, you get more of it. When you tax it, you get less. So when you tax labor, you get less. And when you fund homelessness, or you fund alcohol and drug programs, or you fund DEI programs, you get more of it, and the problem is never solved. To solve the problem would be a problem for those getting the money. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WL.
Speaker 8: I did not fire a coach based on a bad officiating decision. If I can take you, if I can take you into that locker room, I felt like we hit the proverbial playoff wall year after year, thirteen seconds, miss field, goals.
Speaker 2: The catch.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 8: Just sensed in that locker room like where do we go from here.
Speaker 2: With what we have?
Speaker 8: And that was the basis for my decision.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: He as the owner of the Buffalo Bills, just discussing the firing of the head coach.
Speaker 2: He wasn't good enough. He wasn't good enough.
Speaker 1: Over six seasons ninety eight and fifty not good enough. But they had lost what four of the last five in the divisional playoffs.
Speaker 2: They have a good quarterback, and can't get to the top.
Speaker 1: Any local team have that problem. And the apparently Josh Allen is going to have off season foot surgery. What yeah, he's breaking down, So I don't know, like Joe Burrow breaking down it. You know, the Bills are going to have a new coach and they're head into a new stadium. You know, Sarah Alici has popped her head in your friend, Uh huh. She told me that Bill Belichick was going to be the the head football coach of the Las Vegas Raiders because of Jordan Hudson canoodling with the girlfriend of Tom Brady and they got together in mass and Jordan Hudson struck a deal Bill Belichick's girlfriend that Belichick coach the Raiders, Tom Brady's minority owner and his girlfriend supposedly is a well known YouTuber.
Speaker 2: You know what a YouTuber is? No, that's a YouTuber. What I know what a YouTuber?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he does? YouTube videos. I watch YouTube all the time. Oh okay, but uh.
Speaker 2: Any truth to that rumor that Jordan Hudson struck.
Speaker 1: A deal for her man could care less to coach the Las Vegas and Raiders.
Speaker 2: Viva Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Let's viva. Let's go to reality viva instead of.
Speaker 4: Loss of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: What it's nothing about the past, nothing about the futures. Right now, we're Cincinnati. You coming here.
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor's done, All four coaches are done. Belichick just announced I'm coming to Cincinnati. Maybe he wants to see the museum or something. Will he the stood reporters of proud service. Every local tame star heating and air conditioning dealers tame star quality. You can feel the beautiful home of one main gallery. Right down the street is Baker Heating at five one three eight three, one fifty one twenty four spot.
Speaker 2: I told Sarah Leise how much you enjoy being with her every morning.
Speaker 1: Wes Miller the Bearcats knockoff number two Iowa State Saturday?
Speaker 2: Did they beat the Cyclones? I thought they played hockey?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Can they do it again? Yes?
Speaker 1: Against number one on the road Wildcats, Arizona Wildcats at eight thirty tonight here on seven hundred WLW. What about say that happens? Wes Miller gets a lifetime deal. He a week ago, week ago they went round bags, they're running and run him out of town. Now he's going to sign another long term extension. Xavier's on the road tonight against Creighton. What happened to thirty to fifty five KRC? They lost by forty one at the Centas Center.
Speaker 2: Not good. Sean Miller?
Speaker 1: What and the Texas Longhorns are in Lexington to night to face the Wildcats. I never want to see Sean jellery seven.
Speaker 2: He stabbed us in the back. I'm done with Sean Miller.
Speaker 1: ESPN fifteen thirty the Cats. I won a couple of good what they were down seventeen at Knoxville against Tennessee. And one I tell you one other story about Naples. There's some fancy restaurants on Fifth Avenue in Naples. Yeah, my friend Sean Donovan is a frequent contributor to the one hundred and fifty dollars meals on Fifth Avenue and downtown Naples.
Speaker 2: And you have to use a valet because they park your car there.
Speaker 1: There's no they can't be any better than Jeff Ruby's or Montgomery in I don't think so, but Oeople So I give my I got a Chevy Blazer from Joseph's Chevrolet in Coleraine and joseph Chevrolet dot Com, and I give the keys to the valet. There's and they're dressed in tuxedos. When the valet is in a tux you know it's serious, all right. So I go in, Penny and I have a nice meal. Okay, Sean Donovan. We got family members, you know, we got this. We got that from Frank Homan, his wife. And it's nice meal. So I come out on fourth in line. So I'm sitting there too, guys in tuxedos. The runner to get the car also has on the tuxedo, but with jim shoes. So he runs back, comes in and has a Bentley. It is a bright green, large bentley. It pulls up, he gets out, They open the doors. A guy on a walker little he kind of walks, walks to the side, throws the walker in the back and gives him a hundred dollars bill and off he goes.
Speaker 2: Next car comes in.
Speaker 1: I've never seen this before, a bright green Ferrari with those yellow colors on the on the wheels.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guy's on a breathing device. Was that Lewis Hamilton. He's a chargeful clerk. He's breathing through this breathing device.
Speaker 2: He gets in a Ferrari.
Speaker 1: He barely can get in, gives one hundred dollars bill to the Ferrari. Next up as an extended cave version of a Mercedes. Benz pulls up. It's George Russell, powder blue person in front of me.
Speaker 2: I bet you was Nico into that.
Speaker 1: He's got two crutches. He's got crutches walking toward this k wagon. What is this like a insurance haven down there? Of he throws them. He's eighty five, ninety years old. He throws those in the back seat. Here up pulls my Chevy blazer. The guy in the suit says to me, we don't see many of those around here. I said, well, you know, it's a twenty twenty five ship, That's what I mean. We don't see many of these blazers. Or you know what I Gazari Bentley. You know, I gave him a ten dollars tip to hell with him. It was a it was a new Chevy blazer. If I took your picture and said, don't park this guy anymore, he said, was that before? Well before the gasoline? Okay, And we don't see many of those. Are a lot of people in town that don't believe that that's a true story.
Speaker 2: But if I couldn't, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think either one of us or anybody has the brains to figure that out. You know, when I first went to Naples, I thought I was old and rich. Yeah, found out I'm neither. And the other point, I'm glad you on that out. I'm having dinner at the Club of Excellence, Naples and this woman, so, this older woman comes up of Excellence, that's what it's called excellence. The waiters stand around in tuxedos. The women are all dressed like they're in tuxedos except me shorts on.
Speaker 2: So this woman comes.
Speaker 1: I feel this hand on my hair, and this woman behind me is rubbing my head and I looked around. Yeah, she's next to me, and her name is Audrey. How many women do you know named Audrey? Any Audrey's you need a thinking that's Sarah that's between you and So I turn around and say to Audrey, what's going on? She said, oh, I wanted to see if it's real. You have real hair, And I said, honey, just have at it. She two hands on my hair, just rubbing my head. I thought I was old and rich. I'm neither Audrey. She wanted to feel my hair. Would you deny an older woman the right to run her fingers through your hair?
Speaker 2: Seg Just be honest, Willie.
Speaker 1: Let's see college football the Cincinnati Bearcats twenty twenty six schedules out. UC's gonna open with Boston College at Nippert Stadium September fifth. That'll be followed by Western Carolina, then the Miami RedHawks.
Speaker 2: Undefeated, untied on scored on in the.
Speaker 1: Big twelve, Texas Tech, Utah, and Neon Dion's Colorado Buffaloes roll into town this year at Knippert Stadium.
Speaker 2: So he's still coaching next year?
Speaker 3: Do you think so?
Speaker 1: Way games include Arizona West, Virginia, Houston.
Speaker 2: And BYU.
Speaker 1: Signetti could have been the coach of the Bearcats, but my brother John Cunningham did not want to hire an unproven coach segment in his sixties that had never coached at the Division IE level.
Speaker 9: Does that make sense to you? News from the National Football League.
Speaker 1: Let's see lou Anarumo, what Colts defensive coordinator former Bengals going to interview for the head coaching vacancy on the Buffalo Bills and the what about Bill Belichick coaching the Bills. That's what Sarah Elise says. They're not going to hire Bill Belichick in Buffalo when he was in their beat beating crap out them. Thank you for twenty years with the Patriots. Are you crazy? I'm just saying with Sarah Elise is giving me information. Seg Tampa Bay Bucks are bringing back ex Titans coach and former Bengals oh C Brian Callahan for a second interview for their offensive coordinator job.
Speaker 2: Emby one.
Speaker 1: Dan Pitcher of the Bengals went had an interview today with them. Everyone's getting fired except does Zach Schuler. Let's see what else? Oh in high school basketball reading Deer Park last night, met on the court reading sixty seven the Park sixty six and girls ready defeated Deer Park forty five thirty one. This is from Tony Pike. Please mention how reading owns the park. The teacher at Deer Park, Chris Euster, tells me she's going to object to those findings and file a formal complaint with the OHSAA. Redding may have used an older illegal player whose initials are TP. I'm just saying, yeah, can't give any more information. You seem to dispute and dismiss the inroads of Sarah Elise with the girlfriend of Bill Belichick, lady's girlfriend. I don't what do you worry about that? I worry about this stuff for what, It's stupid. Nobody cares. Nobody cares about Jordan whatever her name is, Jordan Hudson and the girlfriend to who Tom Brady's main squeeze.
Speaker 2: They're together. They were canoodling together. What's that mean? I'm not sure. I think it's like catfishing was getting the mud somewhere and the Athletic Back to baseball.
Speaker 1: The Athletic reports one hundred percent certainty that Major League Baseball owners are going to be make a gigantic push toward US salary cap before the next negotiating happens. What do the players says of Kyle Tucker's two hundred and forty million dollars deal, Ladies and gentlemen, this might be the last year you see baseball for a while, So you better get to the ballpark because if they go for it, there's no way on earth the Players Union is going to cap baseball and they're going to have a cap in baseball.
Speaker 2: There's no way I'm in crisis already.
Speaker 1: Potential twenty twenty seven Baseball Hall of Fame first time candidates next year, I'll tell you they're gonna get it. I don't think Bell Train belongs any think Andrew Jones belongs. They got ten gold a Hall of Famer. I'm thinking Mconwe's Beltran. I mean he's one of four players to reach twenty seven hundred hits, four hundred homers, and thirty three and three hundred stolen bases, joining Bonds, May's and a Rod. Two of those guys aren't in anyway about that, But I mean Bond's and a Rod are in. You know who was pretty close Jose Real No. Former Reds, Edwin A k a Eddie in Carnassi.
Speaker 9: You know, Rio called me again up the message Sin Sue Chew and Matt Kemp Sin shoe shoe Sin Sin Sue Chew.
Speaker 2: So like a urinary tract infection. What is it?
Speaker 1: But some of the first time candidates for next year? Two former Reds? Where are they? Number thirty two, Jay Bruce No, and the Todd Father. No, Well they're there. There's candidates. Take it easy, They're not in there. I want I want Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame. That's what I want. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: That'll never have.
Speaker 1: But then now, how about the National Football League? Well, we got we got another thing. Can you hit me that Redding score? That Deer Park reading thing. Let me look at that again. Yeah, I don't. I don't think that's accurate. Well, I mean, Tony Pike was there. He was, he was doing the game on the beat.
Speaker 2: Let me see about that, all right.
Speaker 1: Also, gotta take the bad with the good will he don't you don't handle that too well, let's see. We want to say good luck to uh. By the way, I have Luke Brenneman on tomorrow, very goodman gave me permission to have on Luke Brenneman.
Speaker 2: By the way, is Tom Brenneman and Marty have a.
Speaker 1: National Collegiate Football Championship ring either one of them. Well, they may get him now because Luke's going to get one. I think they're jealous. I think I think Luke's made them all jealous. We also will he want to make this guy our citizen of the day. This young man's name is Cole Stamper. He's a brick mason, out of Owen Owen County, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I've heard about this guy.
Speaker 1: He's on a mission to make history by winning the Spec Mix Brick Layer five hundred for a third consecutive year. You know in basketball, I put up some bricks, now, that's for sure, especially against his peach baskets. Let's see, he's on a mission to make history.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: The competition, held every this month in Las Vegas, gathers around twenty of the world's top masons. Participants have sixty minutes to construct the tallest twenty six foot long wall.
Speaker 2: Is that related to Paul Mason used to be a PD here? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are the comets? What kind of Masons are the Masonic Lodge? These are like bricklayers, correct, they lay bricks. Stakes are high. The winner gets a new truck, a new mixer that'll get you going, five thousand in cold cash, hardcast, a trophy, and various hand tools.
Speaker 2: I could use a few of those.
Speaker 1: So good luck to him as he tries to bring back that championship for a third time.
Speaker 2: If he wins it, he's on the show.
Speaker 1: Like they say, aple Chevy Blazer. We don't see many of those around here, No kidding? Would the guy get out and go here? I gave him ten bucks? The hell with him. I don't drive on their list. Don't let this man in.
Speaker 2: And K wagons? You know what a K wagon is?
Speaker 1: Uh? Special? K No, I don't know. I don't know what is a K wagon.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to tell you.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a it's a very uplifting What was the car after you?
Speaker 2: Was that a Maserati or rolls Royce.
Speaker 1: It's still pulling in. It's about three and a half blocks long. It looked like the batmobile. My little brand new Chevy Blazer did not fit in.
Speaker 2: Shall we say? Did they look at you like? Who's this guy?
Speaker 4: This guy?
Speaker 9: We don't get many of these clown from the poor side of town. We don't get many of those around here. That's true.
Speaker 2: Oh? Is it real?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's real? Rioteberg.
Speaker 1: He called me, left me a nice message. He's funny. Where were you for Ridgefest?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 2: I was here? Where were you? Well? I was thinking of you?
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 2: Is that it in sports? Yes?
Speaker 1: Coming up next to we have a call. Put a call into the to Israel if it works. Ex Mayor of Shiloh about Trump's speech this morning, and where are the peace talks?
Speaker 2: With Hamas he was laying everybody out, he was getting from a to s.
Speaker 1: He said, you can drink your wine and eat your cheese, but the Muslim rape gangs are killing little girls.
Speaker 2: And looked right at him and said, your country's destroyed.
Speaker 1: He said that if the if your's not behind the United States getting Greenland, we'll remember he's like to He means he's like the Godfather. We'll make him an offer he can't refuse. Either your name or your brains will be on that contract. You have a choice, your name, Trumpster or your brains. Choose, but choose quickly and wisely. Say get me out of the studiabol please, Willie. It was on this day, January twenty first, nineteen seventy four. I saw on Netflix the series nineteen seventy five Marty Now We're living Good. Marty Brenneman, what was hired to replace al Michaels on this day in nineteen seventy four as the voice.
Speaker 2: Of the Reds.
Speaker 1: Tom Brenneman did not exist and Luke Brenneman did not exist. Correct, Now they're both jealous with Luke. I think calling a National College at the US of twenty one. You asked Luke tomorrow he'll buy those rings for his dad, And granted they want to.
Speaker 2: They're begging him. Sego, man, give me out of this too. Is your report? Seven hundred WLW Billy Cunning in the Great America.
Speaker 1: Of course, the Middle East is often the spark that sets most of the world on fire, and largely for the last several months because of Donald Trump and many others. His peace in the Middle East. Whoever thought it would happen is a long term I'm not sure. I pray to God it is. Will Hamas be disarmed. I'll believe that when I see it. And Davos, President Trump talked about disarming Hamas. He also made the point that when little baby boys are being born, they put an ak forty seven in the crib. They grew up with a hatred of Israel and a hatred of the West, a hatred of Jews, and a hatred of Christians and Catholics that cannot be stopped simply by killing individuals. And I think the Arab world, especially in Palestine and on the East, on the Western Bank and in Gossa, they got to reform their society, so it's not rooted upon hate. Instead, it's rooted upon family development and economic things of that character. But once again, and David Rubin is the former mayor of Shiloh, and there's a problem. He says, placing cutter and turkey on the board of peace is like placing cats on the board of mouse protection. And I kind of agree with that, but I want to get in his perspective. And former Mayor David Rubin, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, as we sit here, as we sit here today, say what is the status of Israel compared to what it was, say a few days after October the seventh.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, first first, let me tell you, Bill, it's good to hear your voice again, to be on on with you. It's been a while and uh, and so I'm going to give you an update since our last conversation, which was quite a while ago. Yes, yes, October seventh, and everything had happened around that, and you know, it was it was a disaster for Israel. It was it was horrific. It was the most traumatic event since the Holocaust for for the Jewish people. Having said that, since then, we've come a long way, and we've been fighting on seven fronts, and true there is a lull, sort of a lull in the fighting. But but but it's you know, it's it's still there's still this elephant in the room that we're going forward with this peace plan in Gaza, and everyone knows that Kamas is not going to disarm willingly. No, they're just not going to do it then, and they're definitely not going to be convinced to do so by Turkey and Katar, which are the two countries that have been their primary boosters aside from Iran. Well, that says it all right there now.
Speaker 1: Mayra, I know I can't conceive of that society built upon hate and for the Jew and for the Westerner, especially the jew for Catholics and Christians held ninety percent of Egyptians. This I got to get on to the board we're going to talk about that. I saw this pupil that ninety five percent of Egyptians say that if Islamic person leaves the faith, they should be killed. Also, percent of young Egyptian girls are sexually mutilated, generally by their mothers and aunties that they go through a click to erectomy, and it's unbelievable that society. And I look upon Egypt is somewhat of a maz a moderate Muslim state. I look upon that well, Egypt, but I don't know of a society. And I wonder why the college kids in America are not protesting what happened on October the seventh and what happens in its Egyptian societies, or what's going on right now with the terrible events and Syria, Iran and Iraq. Look what's hopping in Iran, and the college campuses are silent completely about that because they're not paid to protest, I guess. But longer term, I kind of agree with David Rubin. We got long term problems that can't be resolved with an advisory board, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh for sure. And by the way, the figures that you quoted are absolutely right. They're absolutely accurate, and I've I've written about them in my books. Uh that this this ninety five percent Egyptian belief that someone who converts from Islam should be killed. It's bizarre. It is just it goes against everything that we believe in. You know, I don't I don't like to hear about Jews that leave Judaism or you know, I'm sure, I'm sure you know that you don't you you wouldn't like to hear that a Catholic because a Muslim. But but but you are not going to say that they should be killed. It will be beheaded, right. It's it's a bizarre mentality. It's a it's just another culture completely that that that just doesn't go into in line with the Judeo Christian culture that Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin so praised. And you know, I just find it very disturbing. And you know, I wish I wish that we could say, honestly as everyone else says, without thinking that all religions are are equal. But but you know, Americans don't believe that if they're Americans who have a knowledge of their heritage and of their roots, right okay, And you know, and there there are many Americans that don't have that knowledge that that that that haven't read about the Constitutional Convention. When Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin stood up and they and they quoted from from the Old Testament. They quoted about when they're having having their debate about what the presidential seal was going to look like. Uh they they they quoted from from the Book of Exodus and they spoke of Moses standing at the splitting of the Red Sea.
Speaker 2: I saw the movie, right, I saw the movie.
Speaker 4: Which one of the first one with Charlton.
Speaker 1: I like Charlton. I like Charlton Heston. Now, Mayor, look, let's get a little deeper. We got to talk about the advisory board, but a little bit deeper into this. I attend Catholic services. I'm anna observing Catholic and after Mass, when I come out of church at Saint Gertrude's and Madeira, I don't want to kill anybody. I don't want to put a banner around my head and blow somebody up. I don't want to rape a woman. I don't want to kill a whole bunch of people. But in the fanatical Muslim world, coming out of a mosque, that's a dangerous place to be on a Friday night. Having heard what the what the ministers or the moo lah say. It's dangerous because you come out wanting to kill somebody. And that's not an American Muslim, because most American Muslims. There's mosques all over Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, at californ It's not the same, it's not perfect, but they don't want to come out killing people. In Cincinnati, we have a large mosque. In Westchester and Toledo there's another one, and it's not dangerous. It's a large branch of Islam that want to kill everybody and be killed. And when I see four and five year old little boys toddlers with Hamas banners across their chest, and they got knives and guns in their hands, and they got explosive devices taped to their bodies when they're four years old, I'm thinking, how do you overcome that when they become fourteen, twenty four, and thirty four? One more chance on that with you mayre And then I want to talk about the devisory board.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, first of all, you can overcome it. It's that deep and true. You said that. So they don't come out of the mosques on Friday in the United States. No going out to kill people in the streets. No, but yes, but yes, they do it in Europe already, and and they certainly do it in in uh, you know, in certain places in the in Judea or Samaria in Israel. They certainly do it in Iran, Turkey, and in Katar and many other places. Uh. They that's the that's the reality that when you have a majority of Muslims or or a very large minority of Muslims, uh, then then they become more radical and they start talking about actualizing that desire to cut off heads of those who disagree with them. That's danger.
Speaker 2: It's amazing to me.
Speaker 1: The injustice is happening right now in Tehran, Iran, with thousands of men, women and children with machine gun squads on behalf of the religious leaders of Tehran rolling around the streets killing people, raping women, beheading men, and thousands have been killed and slaughtered, thrown into dungeons to die horrible deaths. And there's not one protest anywhere on the college campus about those injustices.
Speaker 4: Why, oh well, no, maybe it's because maybe maybe it's because the country that is financing most of those protests on college campuses in America is Qatar. And and yeah, yeah they I know they paid for for a plane for the president, yep. And I know they invest in the United States. But they don't do it for altruistic reasons. Uh. They They have been the main financiers of the radical protests that you've seen in the past past couple of years on American college campuses. Right.
Speaker 2: They pay for it and we watch it for it, you know.
Speaker 4: And it has and money talks, as you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, before we talk about the Advisory Board, there's a comment made by Abraham Lincoln. I don't know, as you, being the former mayor of Shiloh, Israel, know much about Abraham Lincoln, but he talked at one point about no foreign power or ever invade this country and drink a cup of water from the Ohio River or walk.
Speaker 2: On the Blue Ridge. We will not be conquered.
Speaker 1: If and when America falls, it will commit suicide. We will kill ourselves and deliver us into the hands of evildoers. A look at what's happening. You don't know much about Minneapolis or Los Angeles and what's happening on many great American cities that have fallen greatly, and you look about what's happening on college campuses. We produce marching Marxists who come out of college campuses who hate this country. We don't teach American kids how great we are. We talk about all the I can't tell you how many times I've seen man in the street interviews of college kids. Are you proud to be an American? Absolutely not. I hate to be an American. Are are you proud of the country you live in?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I hate this place and those That's the majority view on college campuses today. Now let's talk about this advisory board. Can you tell the American people what is the Advisory board, the Board of Peace put together by Donald Trump about Gaza? Give us some facts on that mayor give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Well, first of all, I'll just give you a little snippet about what you just said. Were you quoting Michelle Obama who said that but when her husband was elected, it was the first time she ever felt proud of being an American. So you just have all these little Obamas walking around on American college campuses. And I'm not saying everyone's like that a lot, unfortunately and sadly, but okay, but that's a much bigger topic. That's for a separate show. And I do know what's going on in Minneapolis and Los Angeles anyhow, So, so, yes, the problem is that you cannot put on a board of peace Turkey and Katar, who have been the have been huge supporters of Commas of the Kamas terrorist organization that rapes and cuts off heads and and and burns babies alive. And you cannot have them on a board of peace and also invite Putin and China onto that board of peace. It makes no sense. It's it's just illogical. And and you know, Trump has done a lot of great things, and I and I hope he ends up acquiring Greenland because I think it would be great for the United States and the free world. But but but I'm not going to to to sit here and say to you that everything that Trump has done has been perfect. Frankly, I think he should just let Israel do the job in Gaza. Now that we have most of the hostages back to a great extent, thank you to President Trump for that. And you know, even though many of them were already slaughtered, uh and their bodies came home. Yeah. But but but I just think we need to be logical here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about people who chad death to America, death Israel, and I mean it, you don't put them on boards of peace.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm reading the comments here from the Trump Sir and DeVos. It was certainly good. It's going to cost a billion dollars to get on the board of peace inviting all these people. And I hope, I often say when he does stupid stuff, and every now and then Trump does he's imperfect.
Speaker 2: I hope he knows what he's doing. I hope he knows what he's doing, and so I hope he does.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Before I let you go, I want to talk about the Israeli Children dot Org treating the victims of terror in Israel.
Speaker 2: How do you see the Iran thing?
Speaker 1: If I would have you back on David Rubin in about three months, how do you see that plane out?
Speaker 4: I think that the people of Iran are going to win. I think they're going to need support. They can need some military support to win, whether it comes from the United States, as President Trump has been alluding to, or whether it comes from Israel. The people of Iran are brave people. They're being exploded in the streets by that fanatical regime of Batolis. But I think that they're going to win their struggle. And you had mentioned you had mentioned the Israel Children dot org, which is the website of the Shiloh Israel Children's Fund, and that's the place to go Israel Children dot org to find out about what we are doing to help the trauma, to help to ease the trauma of the terror victim children in Israel. And yes, you can, you can heal trauma. It's not easy. It always but always stays with you to some extent, but you learn to contend with it. And so I know, I know you have a lot of great Americans out there who want to stand with Israel, and the place they can find out more is that Israel Children dot org.
Speaker 1: Mayor David Rubin, you're a great American. I want to go to Israel one more time. And next time I would go tomorrow, I would go in a month. I would go in six months if bad things happen everywhere. And I'd love to come back to Israel with my wife and a small group to to have those human experiences. As a practicing Roman Catholic, I felt like I was coming home.
Speaker 2: But wow, David Ruben.
Speaker 4: Wat and I build my door is open to you.
Speaker 2: I know I I should have.
Speaker 4: I would love to see it I have not.
Speaker 1: Most of my guests I never see, I never meet. I think you exist. I think I exist, but I'm not sure. But at some point I want to meet you in Israel, the land of Jesus Christ. And David Rubin, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and once again, Israeli Israel Children dot Org is the website. And David Rubin, you're a great Israeli and I think a great American and I am.
Speaker 4: I was born in the United States, and that's true.
Speaker 1: God Bless America, God bless Israel. Let's continue with more. Thank you very much, Merrie. Let's continue with more news, coming up, news, coming up Your Home with the Reds and the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: Because every single day there's some new Trump horror dominating the headlines. Case in point, Trump invaded Venezuela a couple of weeks ago, seized their leader and brought him to Brooklyn. And absolutely nobody's talking about it, not even me. That's weird, and it's probably really it's probably the whole point. Today's mcmaniacal criminality distracts us from yesterday's maniac crimes.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, bye, I'm.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting guy Rock.
Speaker 1: We have many stories parcolating, but I know what's gonna lead your uh. I wasn't gonna bring this up if Sarah least comes in. By the way, she loves being with a segment every morning, Yes, and says the two to three minutes is not enough. She wants more time with the segment. You mean the segment is not giving her more than two to three minutes. That's all I saw you.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to the low tea sent they can't because you could easily put that down your pants. Well I know how that works. But she pointed out and sent me up. She at the airport with you.
Speaker 1: She couldn't fit in that stall with me in the airport, I guarantee seg you would not.
Speaker 2: Have fit in the stall. Yeah, amen to that. But making fun of me, if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: Now, she comes in with a pick of Joe Burrow in a McDonald's restaurant by himself, which gonna come went on that?
Speaker 2: So who took the picture?
Speaker 3: She take it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? What do you have like a big mac? He had a big mac and he's got his sunglasses on. He needs a woman. Joe Burrow needs a one. We've already established it.
Speaker 9: He needs he's a girl from g C L School on the West Side scene in high school Cally.
Speaker 1: He needs need something, doesn't an influencer, a runway model. He needs a regular woman, regular one.
Speaker 2: And that's the one he can talk to. And some children have a family running right, But why can't you? Can you get image? Seems very very lonely. He's a lonely man. I watched them to come down here. We'll make him un lonely. Look at him, doesn't he look lonely. He's waiting for his order, but he's by himself.
Speaker 1: But sometimes, you know, people like to be by don't you go to McDonalds sometimes?
Speaker 2: Of course I do. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now the other thing, we got to take your picture. Oh he looked lonely. He looked lonely.
Speaker 2: I saw this Netflix.
Speaker 9: Is that picture of you at the hat Ga BP with a cheese County by yourself in the stands?
Speaker 2: Where is that picture at? Yeah? I embraced it my fan my land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and I'm thinking, Joe Burrow, I'm watching this special on net. Although I saw nineteen seventy five last night, you know on Netflix? Look at you think we got problems, not even close. SEGM remembers it. Between sixty three and like seventy nine, we had every freaking disaster happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, this isn't the worst time in American history. Were into the mainstream.
Speaker 1: These cities weren't burning, you know, New York was on fire, yet no gasoline was anywhere.
Speaker 9: Can you talk once about the tanks rolling down around Fountain Square back in the day.
Speaker 1: In nineteen sixty, sixty seven, sixty eight, martial law was declared and we had machine guns on Fountain Square because all the you know, the city was doing. No big deal, right thanks students getting shot down and killed?
Speaker 2: Uh two or three?
Speaker 9: Nobody you see, their time period is the most constant period in history.
Speaker 2: Is the worst ever. But you're changing this.
Speaker 1: What is the Christian Here's the question for you, and I think Sarah this is on the segment ignores it. There's a big YouTuber who is now the main squeeze of Tom Brady. Segment knows her name quite well.
Speaker 9: I think he used can you say off air that she makes like more money than he does.
Speaker 1: According to Sarah Elise, she loans Tom Brady money. Whoever that girlfriend is and then it doesn't Penny loan you money sometimes absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 9: Now she's in alex Earl myself to look at pictures of her and research her a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do this, but this is just purposes. You got that, you got Jordan. Now what do you say?
Speaker 1: You got Jordan Hudsons and her together canoodling. And I said to Sarah, what is canoodling? She said, it was like trying to find catfish in the in the mud. This girl is that famous? How come I I have never seen her or heard of her.
Speaker 9: I'm a hip guy, I'm all things simultaneously.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of her. Then I never heard of her.
Speaker 1: But she's she makes ten you did, yeah, she makes ten million dollars a year as a YouTuber creating YouTube video.
Speaker 2: So she had what.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you could probably do the same thing if you put your mind to it.
Speaker 2: You were in charge of that rock the YouTube whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We got to do something with podcast, yes, wait can I can't get mine up anyway because things were screwed up, That's what she said. Nothing, by the way, and so we have the two women together were striking a deal. But Tom Brady, part owner of the Raiders Vegas, is going to hire Bill Belichick and Jordan Hudson to come in to Vegas. Is that her there, sir, It's in YouTube all day long. You can YouTube me all you want. Honey, look at that. I'm disgusted by that. Yeah, that's a fun exit. We do this research. Listeners, don't have to object yourself this mut I feel good about looking at female anatomy as a positive.
Speaker 2: You majored in that, Xavier.
Speaker 1: I try to, but yeah, it didn't work. So seg Yeah, is there a chance you refuse to answer the question. Is Bill Belichick the next head football coach of that Tom Brady led Las Vegas Raiders?
Speaker 2: Would you be shocked?
Speaker 9: I don't ever be shocked, but I would bet against it because there's a falling out there at the end.
Speaker 2: But now, and again, as I said yesterday, had he.
Speaker 9: Just took the North Carolina job by himself and was the same Bill Belichick of the last fifty years, I think he would have been considered.
Speaker 2: But now no one wants to get in this Jordan Hudson's circus. Am I wrong?
Speaker 9: I love the circus? I know you do, But you're about the only one. Certainly, nobody in Chapel Hill likes it. I don't think they like it to they think Tom Brenman likes it. Tom Brenderman loves it. I'm just saying it.
Speaker 1: And I got Luke Brenneman on tomorrow to talk to that talk about showing up his father and grandfather with a nation national title.
Speaker 2: And I don't think Marty and Tom have one, do they? No?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 2: All tag your reaction.
Speaker 1: Will he the stude reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quala. You could feel the beautiful Western Hills called Derbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine, or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com. Sports College basketball tonight, Willie the Cincinnati Bearcats, who took out number two Iowa State Saturday, goes up against number one, unanimous number one Arizona tonight on the road at eight thirty here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow's a lonely man.
Speaker 1: Xavier's on the road up against Creton at six thirty on fifty five KRC Sean Miller and the Texas Longhorns are in Lexington to battle the Cats at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty, and Dayton goes up against Lasal. According to l ducea dj T put on Truth, social negotiations are proceeding nicely acquiring Greenland, and we called trump Land. He's gonna change the name. That'll go over Well, that's what it says. Can we call it truy?
Speaker 4: The way?
Speaker 9: Do people people that are losing their mind he's talking about invading Greenland?
Speaker 2: Do they not know how he operates? Have they not figured him out?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: Over the last eight years he just says these things. You get everyone all worked up, and he's gonna work out a deal no tariffs right here. Then they'll call it trump Land.
Speaker 1: You know what he said? Yes like that Trump You didn hakeem Jefferies and I think they like that trump Land.
Speaker 9: But he is what he does here it is there's a hand grade and the major lets everyone react to it.
Speaker 2: He steps in later.
Speaker 1: And the golf it's the Golf of America route now right, No hurricanes for Google, No hurricanes, right, Willie, Let's see the uh Apparently the Major League Baseball a big rabbit hole right now, they're gonna push for a salary cap.
Speaker 2: Who the baseball owners? There we go, that's what should happen.
Speaker 1: Free agent outfielder and first baseman Cody Bellacher today stays with the Yankees five years, one sick, two million billion or a million million. He's had a two seventy two twenty nine homers. I hit most of the season behind uh the judge.
Speaker 9: So I told you guys last Eric last week after the Dodgers landed Kyle Tucker, they have fourteen players with eight figure salaries. So that said, I think everyone outside of LA would agree that a salary cap in baseball would be a good thing.
Speaker 2: Do you think it will?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: You think will ever happened? Ever? Never? How about this?
Speaker 1: I just got a textion Rob Sanders Trump, Trump should call it Bidenville. Lives have to oppose Biden. What if you call it biden when the Libs accepted it was biden Land. How about Kamala Land. If Trump's We're going to take this over, I'll call it Bidenville. And if you're displeased about how things are going to just go, we'll ship you off over there and you can live up there with the Eskima in the say Eskimos. Now you can't say Eskimos. Their native people are called the Nooks, the penguins and the sield. They're not penguins, they're human beings. Not then on the same way, the nuts there.
Speaker 2: And you and you u.
Speaker 9: K the Knucks is Joe Nuxall is involved in maybe they'll make Maybe they'll make Biden ambassador to Greenland.
Speaker 2: You can't find it another cut.
Speaker 1: Let's see Bearcat's schedule is out. In football, u u C will open against Boston College at Knippert Stadium September the fifth.
Speaker 2: They didn't win a game last year, followed.
Speaker 1: By Western Carolina, then the Mimi RedHawks coming to town in the Big twelve Texas Tech.
Speaker 2: Is that Brandon soars me Brendan, He's got to come back.
Speaker 1: You play the nip and Neon d n Deon brings his Colorado Buffaloes to Knippert Stadium. That away games include Arizona West Virginia when Houston b Yu.
Speaker 2: No, I have my exit.
Speaker 9: The November schedule once again is challenging, challenging, not if not if we had the right coach who's now coaching Indiana. Here is my text from the ex account yesterday. I'm sure you two read it. This is what I said twenty four hours ago.
Speaker 2: Relax.
Speaker 1: As Trump heads to Davos, a good deal for US will be reached on Greenland, no invasion, The market will go back up, leaders will kiss Trump's ring and probably something else as foreign investments in the US sky rocket. Elite European liberals much prefer come all of the lead. But they just got trumped. Yeah, that's that's what's happening twenty four hour Right now, the tariffs are at you, the market is up, and guess what, We're gonna reach a deal on trump Land.
Speaker 2: You're simply following his playbooks. I like the last relax, Relax, relax segment. Sit back and enjoy it. What will you do with Sarah Elist tomorrow? I was thinking about going to Greenland. He want to He want to answer the question, what are you gonna do in greenuplan? I don't trump Land? Sit there?
Speaker 1: You see said last time somebody showed up there was five hundred years ago. Leif Erickson was there, called it Greenland goes it was green Now no one wants to go there. Let's make it an amusement park and call it trump Land. I said, now you're onto something.
Speaker 9: We've got to put some more military based on that's the that's the idea. The oil and some natural resources and get them all, to get them all, get them all.
Speaker 2: What they ought to do is hold the Winter Olympics there every four years. What about the plan?
Speaker 9: Who's going to pay each citizen like a million bucks or something? And he said five hundred thousand. He dropped it down in Greenland. Yes, he wanted to see you want to be I'm a citizen of Greenland. By the way, their currency of exchange aren't walrus teeth. So if you want to deal in the land of the Knucks, you have to get some like crypto crypto athletes and it's like shaved walrus too.
Speaker 2: Wal The money of Greenland is teeth.
Speaker 1: Teeth and they have lines of fish kind of drying out and then use.
Speaker 9: That was at that restaurant you went to in Naples. Oh, we don't see too many Chevy glaciers around there. Ye tell me about it. Yeah, who is this?
Speaker 1: A hundred dollars bills for the Lamborghini's. I come up with a ten Just open up a nostril and blew it at me. The guy took his picture said, don't come back there, wipers. Are any of the hand of it back? We don't see too many of these Chevylazer ten dollar bill?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: Just rip it up and throw it away.
Speaker 1: Give me my Lamborghini money, my Ferrari money, and a k wagon.
Speaker 2: What's on the big show today?
Speaker 9: Right out of the gate, we have Bill then to use a financial strategist, talk about the ups and the downs of the market.
Speaker 2: Yesterday down covered it way up. Were they going to cover the market? No, no, no, don't makes We have not gotten an update on it. It's it's up, by the way a thousand points. And then how about this. At four o'clock, we have Gary Burbank's daughter joining us in studio. Nice little girl.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm going to talk about Gary Burbank. And there's a like a celebration. I should call it a cell brasion of life, but something matter of fact.
Speaker 2: You're coming up this Saturday, play some bits, play some bit. We're gonna get on that. And then you're joining us at five. I didn't ask you yet, but you're coming on. They am available.
Speaker 1: I'll be in the land of nuts with walrus teeth chipping them out and chipping them out.
Speaker 2: Well, what if you.
Speaker 9: Gave that valet down and then down there a U Horris tooth.
Speaker 2: We don't see too many those are a couple of tusks.
Speaker 1: Oh well, lastly, get me out of the Stuard's report. You and Sarah Alice have something going on. I know the song me and missus Jones. We got a thing going on. You and Sarah? WILLI in honor of Sarah, Yes, storms are brewing her off. You being an idiot. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm like, I'm too old, so really, yeah, you'll be like this time next year really will be like please don't even look my way.
Speaker 2: I know that you're my age. I know when Willy stops checking you out, that's when you know it's over. I still need him to be a PERV with me. I need for myself. Willy is a PERV with you. I've seen it first. Fine, I'm coming up in a few minutes there.
Speaker 1: Well, Sarah, if I were younger, I would I would I gladly engage in coitus with you.
Speaker 2: Why do you like to engage in coitus.
Speaker 9: But as soon as a dirty common dir talk dirty to me, Willie say coitus again, coitus.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed coitus that I know. I'm screwed, but I think I did hit a point where I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Dudes in like their sixties and seventies are like, no, she's way too old.
Speaker 2: You're too old. You've aged out.
Speaker 7: My god, eighties, nineties.
Speaker 2: I can't see you make it in the well.
Speaker 1: That that's what you do with every morning sag happily. Somebody help me. Well there's something going on. I'm that's why I'm going to Greenland, I mean trump Land. Yeah, rock thank you. You should you should let her. Let her run your social media account. I'm going to run a snow How about that woman, I'm gonna make snow cone.
Speaker 9: Continue to watch these videos. I don't want to, but I'm gonna watch them. I hate that kind of stuff too. Now let's continue with more segment. Thank you, Yes, sir, Rocky. When all these things happen, you're going to be in a stand of shock and disbelief, won't you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely On seven hundred w U L W