Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday or Thursday. So wonderful Thursday, I guess. Look mentally, I'm already at Friday. I can't help it, Chris. Some people are just ahead of the game. You wouldn't know anything about that. So I'm going to talk about something. I'm going to tempt to be very brief about it here in just a moment that it is going to be really, really ugly. Don't worry. It's going to be kid friendly. As always. You never have to turn off the radio when the kids are present. That's fine. But it's a foreign story, and so you know, I don't do a lot of those. I only care about America. I'm one of those guys. But it's so horrible, and I got an email about it, and honestly, the email made me feel a little guilty about it. So let me read the email. Jesse. I'm trying to avoid using non radio safe words, but I've been sick to my stomach since Rupert Lowe inquiry into the Pakistani Muslims activity in the UK since nineteen fifty five, two hundred and fifty five thousand white Christian girls targeted. At least some are confident the number is in the millions. It dwarfs Nangking and it was under the support of the UK police. I am at a loss to see how few conservative platforms are highlighting this story. We must show the Normanies that the third world can come to your backyard quickly. I fear this is being wiped under the rug because it's too uncomfortable to think about. All right, so let me tell you something. I talked about it on my TV show a couple of days ago, and even then I was extremely, extremely uncomfortable. Let me I'll get to explaining why. In case you don't know what's going on, here's what was going on. There are some countries in the world. We talked about this before. Everyone always gets offended and we go to emails and they'll call the boss, but I don't care. There are countries in the world where you should never accept a single person into your country ever, not refugee or ssy lumber, because there are some cultures in this world that are so disgusting and barbaric that you should never allow them to enter your culture because it will make your culture worse. I could go down the list. You know, I've listed them several times for you. But one of those cultures most definitely is Pakistan. There is something that Europe has really experienced this. It's happened here in America too, but Europe has really experienced this. When you bring in men from Pakistan, they rape a lot, treating Western women like cattle, like slaves. It is clearly ingigned in that culture, you shouldn't bring in people from Pakistan. The UK, in all their tolerance, chose to start bringing in Pakistani Muslims. For years, decades, this has been going on. So let me explain what's been happening and how it works. And I've known some of this and the new details that come out are just horrible. So who brings them in? Remember, the UK has a Labor Party, that's their communist party, the Democrat Party. The Labor Party, surprise surprise, controls certain areas a lot of urban areas. The Labor Party brings in as many as they can, and there's an agreement, just like our Democrats here, we will bring in as many of you as possible. We will give you all kinds of legal protections, even when you're raping and pillaging. But your community tends to vote as one big block, and we need your one big block to continue to vote in labor. So it's a simple agreement, just like America's Democrats have with our foreign barbarians. We'll bring you in rape and pillage, have a good time. We'll keep you out of jail and out of trouble as much as possible, but we do need your vote so we can stay in power come election day. So the result of this is these, many of these Pakistani men have created rape gangs. I am not going into any more detail at all because I made the mistake of reading this report, this inquiry, Rupert Lowe's inquiry. Just know that British girls, poor British girls. That's going to come into play here in a moment. British girls who come from the poor part of town. We're talking eleven year olds here, twelve year olds, thirteen year old girls here are often wooed with drugs and alcohol. Once she gets what she thinks is her Pakistani boyfriend or whatever it is, then he plies her with drugs and alcohol, and soon she is ritually abused by the entire gang. Gangs and gangs and gangs of them abusing her in ways that I wish to God I could unlearn. It's one of those things I wish I could go back into my head and not read what I had read. And I really mean that, please do not read this. I don't think you need to read it. And maybe you're one of these people you like to really wait into the ugly side of it, and I understand that you better be like that if you're going to read it. I wish I hadn't read it abusing these girls in terrible ways. But wait, that might not even be the worst part of it. Because these are communist controlled areas, labor controlled areas. Every level of government is controlled by the Communists, up to and including the police department. There are instances documented of the police themselves delivering British girls to Pakistani rape gangs, not just protecting the Pakistani rape gangs, grabbing a girl and bringing it to her of the police when these things are discovered, arresting the girl and charging her with prostitution. It is some of the worst stuff I've ever read. And it was done to the British people by not just the foreign barbarians, by the British government. I had a chance to talk to Carl Benjamin. He's British about this, he knows a lot about this stuff. And I was so full of age when I talked to him about it. Believe me, it's one of those things you read it and you're ready to kill somebody, you really are. I was ready to kill somebody. And I said to him, I said, hey, I'm reading this stuff and honestly, I'm shocked there's not a revolution right now. Why is there not a revolution of people in the streets. And he said, well, Jesse, here's the truth of it. Britain is not America. They have a very very classed society. You know, you come from the right family or the wrong family. You're you're lower class, You're a peasant, very much back to you know, the feudal lord days. Right you are you a lord or a knight or a duke or whatever? Are you just one of the nameless, faceless peasants. What he explained to me was because these girls they didn't come from the right class, because they come from poverty, from poor areas, that the people of Britain are not as outraged as you would think. Because of the victims and it would like that part of it just completely destroyed me, like I found it to be so horrible and evil, and he was just sickened to a stomach. You could tell. You should have seen the look on his face. He was just sickened, so sickened by the entire thing. I don't even know why I'm telling you now, except that, honestly, the email did make me feel a little guilty because I haven't talked to you about this on the radio. Maybe I mentioned it once, maybe I did, But like a coward, I've been avoiding it. I don't want to think about it. I don't think I'll ever do another segment on it. I mean, obviously, if you send in a question or something like that, I'll answer whatever, whatever I know. But I've told you before that Ptest prison, what the Communists did into the Christians in there. It's the only historical thing I wish I could unlearn. I wish I didn't know what they actually did to those people in the prison. As far as news stories go, this is one of the very few things I have waded into a little bit, and I wished I hadn't. I waded into waters, and I did not enjoy the experience. It is some of the just medieval barbaric stuff. And you think about these poor girls, poor British girls from the wrong side of the tracks, so they don't get any protection, and you think about the evil communists offering protection instead to the Pakistanis. And it's just the saddest freaking story ever. And I'm going to move on and let it go. I feel gross. In fact, I need the Freedo bandidouy.
Speaker 2: I am there.
Speaker 3: I like rito stornchits, I love them.
Speaker 4: I do I want printo scornitch. I'll get them from you.
Speaker 1: I yi yi yi oh ymb Prieto Bundito, give me Pricto scornchichin.
Speaker 4: I'll be your friend.
Speaker 1: De frieto Bundito. You must not up in. Munch Munch, munch, A bunch of pritos. Now, little FBI story and some emails. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday, and do not forget if you miss any part of the show. You can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. This is from red State. FBI swoops in on Soros backed Ohio voting Rights group and seizes electronic devices in fraud probe. One day. It will be a long time from now we are going to get enough information out there to truly know how many elections shenanigans actually have gone on in the United States of America. It's a lot. When I bring up elections shenanigans, people automatically think about the twenty twenty election, and maybe most recent more recently, you think about the LA election and things like that, and all those things. Of yeah, of course those are all very very valid. Communists have stolen a lot of elections in the United States of America. I'm convinced of it. And I'll tell you what else I'm convinced of that foreign powers are involved in funding this stuff. We already know about the Singham network. He operates out of China. He's a committed communist. Billions of dollars flow from overseas into all kinds of different dark money coffers over here. I am convinced that nation states like China are waging war on the United States of America by electing Democrats. And I'll tell you what. That's my theory. And every time I see a new article about this stuff, my theory is backed up. Jesse we had a governor runoff a couple nights ago in Georgia, and this billionaire guy I didn't vote for won the Republican nomination. I usually get on board to beat the Democrats, except this guy is also a Democrat. His wife's donating to John Ossof's campaign and Act Blue. He's donated to Liz Cheney after her impeachment vote. His entire business is solely about targeting foreigners on H one B visas to come here and take American jobs. He's suing the Trump administration over the one hundred thousand dollars H one B visa fee. I can't vote for this guy. Am I wrong to leave the governor race blank and vote the rest of the ticket. No, you're not wrong. I've done it before. I'm I am, like you, normally on board with whatever crappy goper happens to get through the primary. It sucks, but lesser of two evils. I convinced myself of that all the time. However, this is just that's how I view it. You can view it your own way, because your vote belongs to you and it's the only political power you have. Oftentimes in a representative republic, it's all the power you have. I have my limits. I have limits there, and my limits are going to be different than your limits. My issues are going to be my issues. You know. I mean, you listen to me, you know the stuff I'm passionate about. There are certain things you can betray me on or disagree with me on, and all right, I'm gonna bite the bullet. I'm voting for you anyway. It's better than the Communists, right. And then there are certain things where I view it as such a betrayal. I don't care if the Democrat wins. Screw you. I'm not voting for you. I'm not doing it. I've done it before. I told you I've done it in Texas. I've done it in Texas. I did it. It didn't matter, but I did it on a gubernatorial election one time, after Greg Abbott locked down the state of Texas and I voted for Arabbit before after he locked down the state of Texas. I was so mad about it. And I'm leaving a plank and people get mad about that, and I understand why you get mad about that. Well, then the Democrats can totally get that. You can only spit in my face. So long. You can only kick so much dirt in my face, and then I'm gonna do something about it. California Dems give preferential treatment to LGBTQ businesses for contracts. I hope California can be saved. I genuinely hope California is savable. I do. But man alive, are they moving at breakneck speed to appear to be a state that is unsalvageable? I love California so much. Get this. I've thought about living there before, not in recent years. Not in recent years. Don't get me wrong on that, but I actually did. I was stationed in California for four years when I was in the Marine Corps, if you don't count the time I was deployed, and man alive. It's beautiful, food's good, certainly in southern California. The weather's great. It's paradise. Lots of it is paradise. They have trashed that freaking place, these dirty comedies to such an extent. Yeah, Lee, Hey, Jesse. The Democrat Party is being taken over by DSA socialists with mayors in New York City, Seattle, and soon to be DC. How can we get a far right equivalent to overtake the low TGP. Is MAGA slash America first enough or do we need more differentiation?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: His name is Danny. I talked last night about how quickly the Democrat became Democrats became communists. It's just since two thousand and one where they really started hating the country and becoming communists. And I explained that they've had an internal revolution to yank the party to the left. But the reason that internal revolution, that effort to yank the party to the left, the reason it succeeded was because Democrats show up in primaries. They show up in primaries at twice the rate Republicans show up in primaries. The national averages, fifty percent of Democrats vote in primaries, twenty five percent of Republicans vote in primaries. The net result, the Republican Party has stayed kind of the same. The Democrat Party has raced to the left. If you want the Republican Party to become truly a hardcore anti communist party, the solution is showing up in primaries in the same numbers we show up in general elections. That is our path forward. We're starting to get better at that. So I'm not even going to start talking down to us like I normally do. We're getting better at that, but that's the path forward, all right. We have a lot more still to come before it is the Jesse Kelly Joe on a wonderful Thursday, he do not forget tomorrow to ask doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I can't stop laughing about one word to describe your next chapter. One word.
Speaker 4: Fun?
Speaker 1: Uh me? You have fun with that Barack? She seems man so pleasant, so pleasant. Al Gore is you almost have to admire the shamelessness of al Gore. Al Gore has been lying about climate change for a long time. He's made a fortune doing this, so, I mean, obviously he's a horrible person in every way, but he's been lying about it for a very long time. And the thing is, when you lie about climate change for long enough, your lies can be easily documented. You know, he did that. He did that stupid movie what was it called, Chris An Inconvenient Truth? Yeah, in Inconvenient Truth, the documentary about how well you know the ice caps are melting and the poor polar bears and all this other crab and yeah, none of it came true, none of it. But he's not stopping. He's not stopping, it's not slowing down. These still are Well. It's comparable to slavery.
Speaker 2: And I put it in the context of all of the other morally based challenges that humanity has confronted, the abolition of slavery, the women's rights and women's suffrage.
Speaker 1: The US is hurting.
Speaker 2: We are hurting ourselves by pretending that it's not real and that we don't need to do anything about it.
Speaker 1: What a snake, ky Jesse. As the fourth approaches, I wonder if the founding fathers could see everything that's happening, they would be pleased, disappointed, or would they say, Yep, it's gone the way I thought it would. Well, I'm glad that we have a certain amount of reverence for the brave men who founded the United States of America. Not only were they very brave, they risked it all. They risked their lives for it, some lost their lives for it. Not only did they risk it all, but once they won the war, they created this system where we could be free, you know, the Land of the Free. It's just a word, it's just a sentence, we say now, but we are the land of the free. And it created something truly special where you could live and work and worship how you want it. And it was truly truly special. And I'm glad we have a reverence for the founding fathers. I certainly do, but we shouldn't make them out to be gods. But they weren't superhuman. They were highly intelligent, brave men who, once they were pushed far enough by the British Crown, decided that it was worth risking life and limb to cast him off. And in casting him off, they created a system they knew would be fragile. Remember that great story when Benjamin Franklin was asked, you know what kind of government have you given us, sir by a woman, and he said, a republic if you can keep it. He knew there was an if. Remember John Adams one of my favorite John Adams quotes, which I'm gonna butcher here so I'm not reading it verbatim, but he said, you know, this kind of government, this kind of country we've set up, it's only suitable for a moral people. It's totally unsuitable for any other kind of people. If you lose that the United States of America is going to degrade. It doesn't matter what the Constitution says or any of this other stuff. And that's that's how John Adams looked at it. It's easy to look at where we are now, coming up on our two hundred and fiftieth birthday, and kind of look down on a lot of where we are, how we've done this wrong, and we've done not wrong, and we've got the debt and the foreigners. You and I could sit down and we could just sit and list stuff right, and then we could say something along the lines of George Washington would be so disappointed in US. I don't know that that's true, because George Washington and really all the founders were students of history, and as students of history, they understood that nations don't last forever. Systems of government, no matter what the system of government is, a republic, a monarchy, that doesn't matter what it is. Systems of government don't last forever. And as nations change and degrade and rise and fall, as the people of the nation change, they will slowly but surely choose a different kind of government for themselves. I'll come back to this again, again and again again. I'll keep coming back to this half the country things as.
Speaker 5: Proving what it truly means to be a dreamer. These folks, these folks aren't Americans too. They are America. They are the beating heart of this country. They are us, and we are them.
Speaker 1: They are America. They're the beating heart of the country. That is mainstream Democrat thought. Now it's crazy, Jesse. I'm surprised that the Europeans that are here visiting are all over the Internet saying how kind everyone is and how safe they feel here even at night. The media over in Europe are as bad as here. Okay, so let me tell you something about Europe. And I don't want to act like I'm some European expert or I haven't been all over up into a couple of different places in Europe, in the in the urban centers. Europe is not friendly and Europe is not safe. Maybe maybe you've convinced. And look, Hollywood does this to us because they always shoot their movies and places they want to go vacation for a couple months. So of course every single Hollywood movie has to be in Paris. Right, He's in Paris, He's in Paris. He's in Paris. Look at how beautiful Paris is. And what do we see in the Hollywood movie, Oh look, he's sipping on a cappuccina with a lovely cafe. Look at the children playing in the streets, how lovely. In European Paris is an extremely dangerous place. I have walked some very dangerous streets in my lifetime, very very dangerous streets, bad areas, bad parts of town, both in the United States of America and in some of the darker parts of the world, from Mexico to Thailand to Iraq and others. I have been in some very very dangerous parts of this this world. And I'm telling you I have had moments in Europe where I felt as maybe not as unsafe as ever. So it's probably not fair to compare that to Bagdad during war, but certainly on the top five list of being unbelievably unsafe. When we were speaking of Paris. When we were in Paris, of course you'd never been before. What are you gonna do? You want to go see the Eiffel Tower, what they're famous for. As a family, we felt obligated to go see the Eiffel Tower. Our Cabby hotel called us a cab hop in a cab. Drive over there, our Cabby. He almost he warned us to such a degree about the danger at the Eiffel Tower. Ab and I had a moment or two. We thought about just turning around and going back to the hotel. This is from our Cabby. Be careful, keep your hands on your wallet, stay together, do not separate. This is from the Cabby. Do not separate. Make sure you get in through security. And I'll tell you what. When we got out, you could feel it, you could see it. Don't don't fool yourself into thinking that, well, yeah, New York City's dangerous, but you know what, London is lovely this time of year. I've never been to London, I don't know, but London is a very very dangerous place in a lot of areas. A lot of that comes back to what we talked about before. Europe has destroyed itself, and the main driver of that is immigration. Of course, surprise, surprise. The main driver of that is they threw open their borders to barbarian cultures from all over the world. Yes, cultures like Pakistan, and now women can't walk the streets at night Europe is in nineteen seventies Europe anymore. It's a very dangerous place. And I'll tell you what. In urban centers pretty unfriendly too rural, not like that at all. I thought they were really lovely in urban centers very unfriendly. Onen't just paris either, same thing, all right. He The Jesse Kelly Show, Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful Thursday. We are going to get to ask doctor Jesse tomorrow, There's no question about it. I wanted to recap a couple things here that we talked about earlier, in case you missed it on the show. Trump was real, real honest yesterday about what was driving his desire to end this holy Iran thing.
Speaker 3: So the one thing I didn't want to see is I didn't want to see economic catastrophe. If you kept this going, that could have happened. But all I know is every time we talked about the possibility of peace, the stock market shut up like a rocket ship.
Speaker 1: It never went down.
Speaker 4: They didn't like it.
Speaker 3: The people, you know, the stock market is more brilliant than anybody there is, including the people on this stage other than me.
Speaker 1: Of course, JD vance out there being awfully critical about people who were trashing this memoriam of understanding.
Speaker 4: I think I got to be honest. I think fundamentally, fundamentally this idea that and it's a misrepresentation of the MoU This idea that the Iranians get all these benefits before the deal is actually consummated, The idea that they get benefits before they change their behavior is fundamentally a talking point that is issued by people who want the conflict to continue indefinitely, despite the fact that that's not good for the American people and it's not good for the region.
Speaker 1: Also, jd Vance today, I played this in the first hour of the show. I will again come back to this. I believe it's just a theory of mine. I don't have any I haven't read a news story on it or anything. But when you consider Donald Trump publicly cursing at Benjamin Netanyahu multiple times over the past couple months, cursing, dropping f bombs, saying things to him like we're the only friend you have left, and then you consider that jd Vance gave a press conference today from the White House and said this my theory, my belief is that Donald Trump obviously unhappy with how this whole Iranian business turned out. I believe Donald Trump has laid the blame of that at the feet of the Israeli government, Netanyahu and people around him. I can't remember the last time I heard any National Republican of any significance speak like this.
Speaker 4: You have seen people within BB's cabinet who have come out and attacked the deal and in some ways very personally attack the President of the United States, and I guess my message to them would be twofold number one.
Speaker 1: Donald J.
Speaker 4: Trump is the only head of state in the entire world who is sympathetic to the nation of Israel at this moment in time, and he happens to be the head of state of the world superpower. If I was in the cabinet of the Israeli government, I might not be attacking the only powerful ally that I have any were left in the entire world. And the second message I would give to some of those cabinet members. BB, to his credit, has not gone down this path, but to some of these cabinet members in Israel who are attacking the President of the United States. The other thing that I would say is that over the last three months, two thirds of the defensive weapons that have protected your homeland have been built by American hands and paid for by American tax dollars.
Speaker 1: The problem for Israel.
Speaker 4: Is not Donald J. Trump, and anybody in Israel who thinks their biggest problem is the President of the United States needs to wake up and smell the reality of the situation that country is in.
Speaker 1: I think Israel was on very dangerous ground right now. A couple hours ago. I think a couple hours ago, I'm still sifting through how much of this Israel. Remember, there's supposed to be a big signing of all these documents with Iran and America in Switzerland. Reports started coming out a couple hours ago. I'm not going to I'll wait till all the facts come out. We'll discuss it in more depth tomorrow. If it turns out to be true that Iran getting ready to hop on a plane to Switzerland finds out that Israel launched another attack into Lebanon, and Iran's throwing a fit about it and saying, are you kidding me? This was supposed to this stuff was supposed to stop, and so on and so forth. I'm I think that we are potentially at a real crossroads here, and that the Israeli government as it stands now, they are on dangerous ground. They are in danger of being friendless soon. And a country of eight million people is technology technologically proficient, as they are as capable as their military, their intelligence service is quantity as a quality all its own. A country of eight million people cannot stand against the entire planet. I think that there's potentially some real foolishness going going on there. Before we continue, before we do headlines, I didn't get to I wanted to talk to you about preborn really quickly. I wanted to remind you that there's not many times in life where you can save a life and then write it off on your taxes. That's not a thing that happens very often. When you give to preborn, and you can go look up their charity, Ready, go look up preborn. When you give to preborn, your money is going to the love and care, to the ultrasound that saves someone's life. That's what you're buying. You're buying an ultrasound for a woman who has decided to abort her baby. If they can get her in for that ultrasound, which they'll give it to her for free. She chooses life almost every single time because she's been lied to. It's a comput cells to ruin your life, Just kill it. You hear that heartbeat, Well that's not a cmp of cells anymore, is it? In that moments from God, you become a mother a mother and you can write it off on your taxes. Go to preborn dot com slash jesse and give what you can. You can give us a business, by the way, preborn dot com slash jesse. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to UK Tech Minister hence at VPN ban to enforce social media restrictions. I heard someone say it earlier today and I don't know who it was. Otherwise I give them credit. But you could make the justification that invading the UK and liberating the people there is every bit as valid as invading Iran cold streak polymarket gambler loses four point two million dollars on World Cup bets in under twenty four hours. See Corey something to aspire to. Supreme Court narrows law that bars drug users from owning guns. Congrats, Chris, Massachusetts becomes the first state to legalize haggis after Scotland fans take over Boston. As much as it pains me to ever pay a compliment to soccer of any kind, does it seem like we're getting some of the coolest imports from all over the world during the World Cup event. I don't know what the reason for that is, but I'm digging it. Michelle Obama has one word to describe the next chapter of the Obama Legacy me Oh gosh. I can't get enough of it. Chris, leave that on the soundboard for tomorrow. Please. Iran and Egypt will meet uncomfortably in Seattle's World Cup Pride match. I don't really care for the Pride matches, but I have to tell you that absolutely is hilarious beyond belief to me. Surely that was done intentionally. I'm enjoyed. I love it when the Red Green Alliance finally collides with each other. All right, I am going to come back tomorrow and we're gonna do ask doctor Jesse Friday. Please don't call me a hero. I'm working all five days this week. Email your questions into jesseatjessekellyshow dot com. That's all