Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojoe on the morning. I'm going to ask for these people to call us up. I would like to know what did you post in immediately regret on social media. I want you to call us up or who either called you to tell you that you should take something down? Or have you ever had to call somebody and say you should delete that off social media? That's what I want to talk about in this next segment, the reason why. And I'm calling this segment post panic delete. Okay, So I wake up for the show to look at people's you know, social media post, their Instagram post, only to see that my son Luke, who rarely ever posts anything on social media, he actually does not post anything on his Instagram. He only posts occasionally on his story. Yeah, and when he does it's worth a view. Oh, it is so entertaining. They had their big end of the year weekend at Michigan State. It was there getting ready for finals. We're going to have a blowout before we actually have to sit in front of books and do what we were supposed to be here for. And I wake up, grab my phone and boom my kids entire camera roll of goofy craziness is on his Instagram story.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, because I follow Luke, what what was What were the.
Speaker 1: Pictures drinking chaos? That's what he always posts. No, this is crazy. This was. This was honestly to a point where I looked at it and I said, you know what, this is not something that you want to post. You don't want to do it. Nothing, nothing was anything that Luke could probably be kicked out of school for. No, none of that. It was just under Luke should understand that there are some people that could be seeing it. So I sent him the take this down now, and he was very responsive because it wasn't on there after a little bit. But it is interesting though that that you'll have those moments, you know, sometimes their lapses in judgment. Listen, I've had lapses in judgment like that. We're I'll post something and I'm like, that's not a good idea. I take that thing down.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's why he invented close friends. Not only can you post things on your story, but you can post things to your main profile and it goes to a select group of people because some people are a bit more understanding.
Speaker 1: Are there some things that are on yours?
Speaker 3: That I have a close friends, okay, but I'm always concerned of why people have put me in there.
Speaker 1: I don't even tell you like that, like if I see your feet in there? Do you have a close friends?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: What do you post man of us are? And I never see the green ring around yours? I don't know that. What what I'm feeling?
Speaker 5: Do you guys want to be at it to it?
Speaker 4: It's just like I don't know, but it's like things that I wouldn't want, Like.
Speaker 1: Like I've had to say it to a few people on the show because I'm like we had advertisers that would be very Upsetka.
Speaker 3: Has a green ring around her most recent stories. Right now, Wait a second, don't.
Speaker 1: Look at we're all looking on it. She's adding us all really fast. I don't get a green ring. Yes, yes I do, Yes, I do. Wait where is it? I do not have a green I don't have it because you don't.
Speaker 3: Have it, mom, and get get out of that. Get out of the story.
Speaker 1: You like.
Speaker 4: Through her story and you click through it, does one of the green ones pop up?
Speaker 1: Look? No, I only got two?
Speaker 3: No, Banca, what is it is?
Speaker 1: You just sold her out?
Speaker 5: She was in my close front. Uh oh wait wait wait wait who am I? Who am I missing?
Speaker 6: Just and me?
Speaker 1: Wait my story. I can see your story. I just look at your story, but I didn't see the green one, the one that was your.
Speaker 5: Close because you want to know why, because it's about you, that's why?
Speaker 1: Oh for real you? Why not on there?
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't anything bad.
Speaker 7: It was just like when you're out and then your your boss texts you just to post a post.
Speaker 5: It's literally me.
Speaker 7: And I was like, I don't want to hurt get his feelings hurt because so you took him out of it.
Speaker 5: Well, he was never in it. What about mescited? I got in school? Do you want me to put your personal or the show?
Speaker 1: Bianca? You're like, Luke, you're the person that and yet you're the exact person that we have doing this job. So there are times where I get worried about this and I'm gonna get the call from Tony Trevado going Bianca posted blank.
Speaker 5: No, Lydia usually catches it way ahead of time, like she's like, let.
Speaker 3: Me ask you, as a social media manager, have there ever been moments where you thought you were posting to your own account but it was an a mojo account oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Or there'll be times where I comment on people's pages and it's under the Mojo on the Morning account and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, hey Joey, what's going on? We want to know what was it that was told to be taken down?
Speaker 4: Good morning? First time? Longtime.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: I've actually done this two different times, and both was the same scenario. I posted an indecent picture of myself, and the second time it was actually my ex girlfriend that contacted me and told me that I posted it to take it out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wow, why were you posting an indecent picture? Was it a complete accident or what happened?
Speaker 4: It was a complete accident. I was trying to send it to my current girlfriend and posted it on my Snapchat story.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wow, how who was the first person? It was a girl ex girlfriend that told me that it wasn't like mom or a family member or somebody.
Speaker 4: The first time it was just a friend, and then the second second time it was the extra friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I you know what, I think that I worry more when Luke's posting that stuff, not about future employers or uh, you know, people that I even work with that I have as my bosses that follow Like you, guys, I worry about his grandfather, you know what I mean? Like I I don't want Chelsea's grand you know, dad to see that, or Chelsea's or grandma you know who thinks that Luke is the sweet, loving little angel. I had our boss that told me that when I was up at Dad's day at Michigan State, I should probably not post pictures of me drinking with Luke because you know Luke technically technically well technically he is a kid from Ohio that I don't know his last name. What's going on, Jackie? How you doing fantastic? We're talking about when you either got called out for posting something or you had to tell somebody take it down.
Speaker 2: So my sister's best friend, her boyfriend proposed to her in Italy, and she called my sister and told my sister, and my sister told me. So I posted on Facebook congratulations on the engagement and all this, and I didn't know that she hadn't told anybody yet.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you ruined.
Speaker 2: So I announced her engagement to everybody, and that's bad.
Speaker 1: Did she call you immediately?
Speaker 2: What happened, and my sister, yeah, college, like, how could you do it? Like you didn't tell me not to tell anyone.
Speaker 1: Babies are sensitive. Chelsea and I this weekend saw our niece's baby for the first time, her son, Henry Joseph is his name, and she has and it's been two weeks that the baby's been born, has not posted one picture on social media, which I think is an amazing thing because nowadays I feel like they're posting as they're pushing. Yes yesterday was the no this baby's gorgeous. We took a picture and Telsea's like, you cannot post that, and they all told me that when did the picture? Yesterday was the reveal of Madeleine's baby when it was Madeleine's birthday, and my sister Tracey posted a picture of my brother, Madeleine's dad, who has Alzheimer's, with the baby, and that was the first baby they posted. It was, honestly, and to me it made me realize, like there are like appropriate posts that you do as your first post, Like if she would have just posted the baby and it's fascinat it would be one thing, but the meaningful story is pretty cool. So and I almost blew it, and Luke posted that partying posted Henry Joseph partying at Michigan State. What's going on, Matt?
Speaker 6: Going good?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Not the man?
Speaker 8: First time calling?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm not proud of this, but at work, we're supposed to lock our computers when we walk away. I mean, my coworkers would always prank each other. But my coworker left her computer unlocked and had her Facebook picture up, and I ended up uploading a ultrasound showing that she was pregnant and saying guess what to her Facebook profile picture. And let's just say she wasn't too happy about that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, boy, that was a bad move. Matt, Why are you so evil?
Speaker 8: It was pretty bad in hindsight. I actually really felt guilty about that.
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, you just change it to a picture of a puppy next. You're seriously, You're you're lucky that they that work didn't come into play and say that that was a fireable offense out of her faff leaving it unlocked, though no, I think it would be his for messing with her equipment. I think that there's actually I think it might be a federal offense to Stephanie. What's going on? Hi?
Speaker 6: So, my sister used to let her daughter play with her phone and one time she had posted a topless photo of my sister to her story. Then my dad ended up seeing it and messaged in our group chat between me and my sister and told her to take it down.
Speaker 1: Thank god. Wait a second, your sister had topless photos in her phone in her in her phone and her toddler knew how to post this. That's crazy yet?
Speaker 6: Could she went on the Facebook and posted the photo?
Speaker 1: Could you do my favorite? Could you get? Get me your sister's number? Not because of anything I want with the topless photos. I just want to know if there's somebody better than Bianca out there, we'll hire the toddler to post for us. Could you imagine we're going to hire the toddler as beyond Bianca.
Speaker 6: By the way, she now has her own phone and it does not have access to the parents smart.
Speaker 1: I'm holding it against Bianca that Bianca has me blocked on her.
Speaker 5: Uh no, you're not blocked.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna does Tony Travado on there? Do you have him on that?
Speaker 7: I am not having Tony Travado I'm close friends. Unless he wants to see my real real life.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't even listen. I'd rather have a job. I want to stay employed.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's going on? Sam?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Last call Hi?
Speaker 9: The first time on time on a phone. Okay, well, finally get to call on my Actually, I had a coworker. We went out to dinner with the coworkers, and that was my phone. Excuse me, I love my phone on the table. I wanted my coworkers when I went to bath room posted a picture of me on Facebook. It was in the indecent picture. It was up all night. I didn't find out, so I woke up the next morning with my phone blowing up.
Speaker 4: I would like being like, why did you post this?
Speaker 10: I'm like I did?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And what wait? Wait? What was the picture of.
Speaker 4: My my butt?
Speaker 9: My back end? Basically I took it in a picture like in a mirror.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was for my boyfriend at the time. It wasn't back for any Facebook.
Speaker 1: Were you clothed?
Speaker 9: I was in a song?
Speaker 1: Oh your but at least look really good? Oh it did.
Speaker 9: Actually it was early twenty It feels great.
Speaker 1: I was going to take you as the last one, but one last one a mother in law photo here her mother in law post what what what's up?
Speaker 2: Cindy?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 10: Yeah, my husband tested me and told me I had to take down account. And I made about my mother in law and I was like, no, don't get on my Facebook.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what did you say about your mother in law?
Speaker 4: She's just a mean person.
Speaker 10: So, yeah, what I said I did real loud too for her to hear it all the way in the back.
Speaker 1: Did you what did you really say I did?
Speaker 10: I said, it's a when a horrible person that goes to sit in the church fool every Sunday is the meanest person on earth.
Speaker 4: And yep, and then.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming that she's not coming over on Mother's Day.
Speaker 10: No she's not. She has not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy talking about family drama.
Speaker 6: There