Speaker 1: Mojo one.
Speaker 2: God, let me take you back to the beginnings.
Speaker 3: Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: You're a dodo ahead.
Speaker 5: And you guys, tell me what is the etiquette. I'd like to open this up to the listeners. So our phone number is eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four eight, where you can text ninety five five zero zero. If you do text us, know that we'll try to call you up and tell us if you're a first time long time. If someone calls or rather face times you once and you miss their call, do you call them back? I'm asking that question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if somebody calls you and you miss their call, they FaceTime, I'm you, and you miss their face time, you call them back even though there's no message that is sent.
Speaker 6: I either call them, it depends. It depends on who it is. I either call them back or at the very least, I sent a text message saying hey, sorry, I didn't answer what's up?
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you do that?
Speaker 6: Before I decide I want to call them.
Speaker 5: I have a friend who is upset with me because they said that I did not return there, missed FaceTime that they sent me and then a missed call. They said that it's been a total of four times that they've tried to reach me over the last two days.
Speaker 4: Why are you avoiding them? I'm not avoiding that.
Speaker 5: Why do I need to return any of the They haven't They haven't told me what's going on. I'm calling you to tell you. But but here's the deal, and you can see all the misses that I have here. Hold on, here's here's all my misses. Look at all these misses right here. Okay, these are all the misses one particular from one of these friends. You'll see them multiple times. You can see a hold out second chance. I'll take it away from the things. I don't want people to see their name. But boom yeah, boom oh yeah yeah, so there's a few boom So there you go.
Speaker 4: They're trying to talk to you.
Speaker 6: I do agree with you though, after that many times. Yeah, Either leave one of the FaceTime messages, which I.
Speaker 4: Love, which when a FaceTime message comes is.
Speaker 6: It's a video message, okay, Or send me a text and say, hey, I try to call you. This is what it's about.
Speaker 4: Call me back.
Speaker 5: If it's that important. Definitely I am not a mind reader. I cannot read minds. And if I don't see that you've left me a voice message, and I get those. I can see the voice messages. I got voicemail right now, Jeff Saqua, Mary, Joe Sanders, my buddy, vvak baby.
Speaker 7: But Lizzy, you're not a mind reader, but you can't read when you missed a call. And because you've read that and they've called you four times, I.
Speaker 6: Will say you're guilty after four times.
Speaker 5: But I know that they called, or they they FaceTime me. They're called because they just text me saying they're angry with me. Now, if you would have texted me right off the bat and said, hey, call me, then I at least have a text message that I can look and see that they want to see me.
Speaker 7: But I do kind of agree with you that it can't be that serious, because I'm the type of person where if you call and you don't leave a voicemail and whatever you had to say wasn't that deep in Yeah, But if you call me a face Timmy, then obviously you got something to say.
Speaker 5: All right, I want to know etiquette on this one. Eight four to four Mojo Live, eight four four sixty sixty five six y five four eight or text is nine five five zero zero and know this, I will return, I will return your car, will pick to me, to me? It makes it makes no sense. I like you know what this is like? This is like the people that have you ever seen the people that will text you and they'll text you going, I'm gonna call you in five minutes instead of just calling you in five minutes, but they'll text you and say I'm gonna call you in five minutes, and then you get your text going, Okay, what do they want me to do?
Speaker 4: Stop my world for them? They call me in five minutes. I just want to make sure you're ready.
Speaker 5: But that's the double Yeah, maybe they need to do that more often so I can actually know what's going on.
Speaker 7: I also feel like you have your heels dug in the sand. As they say we're now, you're just not answering or calling that person back because you stubborn.
Speaker 4: I've got the mine do not.
Speaker 6: Is there anybody in you guys' life that this has happened where you've like avoided a call or a response text and it's gotten to be so long now that you're like I don't even want to talk to this person ever again, because it's so embarrassing, honestly to me, so long.
Speaker 5: To me, it's now become a joke. This is going to be a joke for me. I'm going to put them in that do not pick up category of my phone. What's up, Ashley? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good, fantastic, what's going on?
Speaker 8: I don't ever answer my text much as their calls.
Speaker 9: I feel it's.
Speaker 10: Important they're going to leave me a voicemail, But sometimes it's to the point to where my voicemail is so full they can't even leave one.
Speaker 4: You know what that is?
Speaker 5: When you know that is when you know you're ultra popular or you are a hoarder. When you have your voicemail all full.
Speaker 6: Of drives me nutty. When I call somebody and they're like this the voice mail box belonging to Mojo, I'm like.
Speaker 4: Really, so, says the woman who her voicemail messages.
Speaker 6: Don't because you know why, I'm going to get back to you right away.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, true, you'll text them right away. What's up, Kelly High? I guess what's going on?
Speaker 9: None less?
Speaker 8: How are you good?
Speaker 9: To talk to you?
Speaker 4: Happy?
Speaker 11: Friday Friday?
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on us?
Speaker 12: So I kind of have like a system like I have certain friends that have been my friends for a long time and we just we play phone tag, like I know, if they call, then, you know, I just call them back. There's certain people like never call you.
Speaker 9: So if they do call.
Speaker 12: You, you pick up because it's probably like an emergency or something like that. If somebody wants to talk to you, you know, leave a message, fund a text. But Mojo for FaceTime, missus, I think it probably should have picked up.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know what, that's actually an interesting system because I think I have somewhat of a system like that. I just didn't realize it until you said it. But that's that's kind of what I do. But yeah, for four is a lot.
Speaker 4: What's up, Sean?
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 4: Who are you talking to there? Sean? Hey?
Speaker 15: I was look, I was I was talking to I was talking to you.
Speaker 7: He's you're talking before I even picked you up. What's going on, Sean? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 17: Hey, check this out man, Mojo?
Speaker 18: Hey, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 19: How you doing?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 17: Hey check this out man?
Speaker 18: Look Mojo?
Speaker 19: You think you do?
Speaker 15: You two famous.
Speaker 4: I don't come on. That's the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 15: I got grand kids, I got to look. Somebody called me. I'm gonna return it because it could be anything.
Speaker 5: Hey, congratulations, somebody famous now hates you know that's not the case.
Speaker 4: I don't, Sean, Sean, I don't. I don't think that it's that.
Speaker 5: And honestly, this is actually a a good friend, and I don't want them to feel that way. But if I would have gotten a message from them or a text message, I would have known they needed to talk to me.
Speaker 4: I thought that they wanted to just do a.
Speaker 15: Normal band Mojo, any good friend, A man, I'm gonna return to call Mojo.
Speaker 9: You should return.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 4: You know what it is, that Hall of Fame and.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 7: So that.
Speaker 20: You now come on twenty five Radio Hall of Famer congrass Mojo.
Speaker 4: You're a big shot.
Speaker 6: You know what are you going to do that thing where we're not allowed to look you in the eye after you get inducted.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about that. I'm thinking about it. I think my own studio after this. Uh, Hey, Sean, a friend of yours is a friend of mine. What's going on? How you doing Jamie, I'm good.
Speaker 21: I was just saying, or Colin, just say that.
Speaker 22: I don't answer any call anymore because I've been stuck on the phone for an hour or two.
Speaker 9: Far too many times. People can talk way too much.
Speaker 5: I have to be careful because if I pick up an Pat's calls, I know it's a minimum of forty minutes, like she's a forty call, like it's always forty minutes.
Speaker 6: And when you see that she's calling, and I have a few people in my life like that too, I'm always like, please let.
Speaker 5: This be a time, Please let us be as are in the car. But I will tell you that I missed a couple of Pats calls and I realized I got to stop doing that because you never know when that call is going to be your last, and I don't.
Speaker 4: And I've had that.
Speaker 5: Before where a friend tried to call you and then you realized they needed something or they weren't. Well, what's up, Devin, how you doing.
Speaker 23: All?
Speaker 24: Hi?
Speaker 3: First time?
Speaker 25: Long time?
Speaker 26: The mo.
Speaker 27: So mojo.
Speaker 18: Your phone is for your convenience, thank you?
Speaker 4: No, why have you been waiting this long to call?
Speaker 28: You have absolutely no obligation to respond, And if they can't handle that.
Speaker 10: That is a them thing.
Speaker 4: No, Devin stopping. Thank you.
Speaker 7: He gave up that power when he gave them their his number. Come on, you give someone your number, you have to expect that they're gonna call you.
Speaker 5: Devin says that, but hold on, Devin, Julia says something different.
Speaker 4: Julia, you're on with Devin. Would you want to.
Speaker 11: Say first time, short time, welcome.
Speaker 4: To our family? What's going on? Julia from Australia.
Speaker 29: Friends are important and if they take a few minutes out.
Speaker 12: Of their day to call you, you probably should take a few.
Speaker 30: Minutes on your name.
Speaker 4: What do you hold on?
Speaker 5: Let me see if my friend Devin is still on the phone here, Devin, what are your thoughts on what Julia just said?
Speaker 19: Texas?
Speaker 31: Fine?
Speaker 4: Yes, leave message, Julia.
Speaker 5: I'm at least saying to them, leave something, give me at least a notification, you know.
Speaker 25: Well, if they're important enough, I mean you should call them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, but I don't know it's important because they I just got a missed call.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was that important. They didn't leave me a message.
Speaker 32: Yeah a message.
Speaker 2: It ain't important enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on a second. Shawn's on the phone with Sean. What's up, Sean?
Speaker 1: I want to argue with Devin.
Speaker 7: Wait yet, right, who's right here?
Speaker 4: Devin Sean? Meet Shawn?
Speaker 18: What's up Devin?
Speaker 3: What Sean?
Speaker 33: Man?
Speaker 15: You must be one of them guys too that.
Speaker 9: Don't like Look.
Speaker 1: Look check this out.
Speaker 15: When you get your phone number to somebody and they called you, it must be something, bro. It's got to be something, Bro. You gotta return that call.
Speaker 19: Man. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Who it is. Den, he'd left the call.
Speaker 20: If he ever calls you buddy or just says hey you.
Speaker 4: He's not trying to be offensive.
Speaker 1: I just forgot your name.
Speaker 20: This is Mojo in the Morning. It's Mojo in the Mornings back in the day.
Speaker 34: And before we give you clues.
Speaker 4: You tell us the year. We give you cool crosses back in the day. Whoa let me turn your headphones.
Speaker 7: Three clues back in the day. A chance to see logic in g easy.
Speaker 4: This is the year.
Speaker 7: Kimberly Sweet Brown was interviewed after her apartment got caught on fire.
Speaker 35: Well, I woke up to go give me a cold pop. Then I thought somebody was barbecuing. I said, oh Lord Jesus, it's a farm.
Speaker 1: Then I ran out.
Speaker 35: I didn't grab no shoes or nothing. Jesus a raying for my life and then the.
Speaker 3: Smoke got me.
Speaker 6: I God, bruh, guides. Ain't nobody got time for this?
Speaker 7: Classic Will Ferrell started in the movie the campaign that is payful.
Speaker 36: Stay for my tents to my balls and then they set up and.
Speaker 4: Hurt and flow rider and see.
Speaker 20: Uh in what year did that craft happen? Call us at eighty four to four Mojo Life to tell Us eighty four four six sixty five six four eight.
Speaker 4: We got a Jealis on the line, Am I saying that correct? Is it? Angelis?
Speaker 37: Ay?
Speaker 38: First time long time?
Speaker 11: Yes, Jalise on the pay.
Speaker 7: I got this weird like thought that if the first person we speak to is the first time long time, it means we're gonna have one of the greatest shows ever.
Speaker 4: Angelice, you have to make that happen from Toledo. What year was that?
Speaker 9: Twenty twelve?
Speaker 4: You got Jis?
Speaker 7: You got a par of tickets to see Logic with G Easy. They'll be at Pinab September twenty third.
Speaker 4: Who are you more excited to see G Eazy or Logic?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 13: My god, I would say I would say G Easy to be honest.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, well look you're gonna see them, You're gonna see logic.
Speaker 4: Who are you gonna bring with you?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that's an amazing question.
Speaker 13: I have no idea what happy today?
Speaker 7: Do not commit to anything on air? All right, that's all I got to say. You reserve the right to change your mind. Tickets on sale now at tickemaster dot com. Ain't gonna line Angelicie, congratulations, see you more. Cas were some more opportunities to win Doja cat Lotto. They're gonna be at Little Caesar's Arena October first.
Speaker 4: Those sickets are on sale now. I takamatter dot com.
Speaker 7: But you can text in text Doja to nine five five zero zero. Text Doja to nine five to five zero zero standard message in data rates to do apply.
Speaker 4: I good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 7: A lot of stuff has happened over the weekend. Some things that all make you laugh, some things that are making cry. Shanna's got it all?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hereat man. I woke up to this news this morning and I was just in disbelief. Actress Hayden Pantier, best known for starring in Heroes and Bring It On in Nashville, among many other projects. Has passed away. She was only thirty six years old. In fact, she would have turned thirty seven on Friday. Friday is her birthday. Her dad announced her passing last night. No cause of death has been revealed just yet, but she was a child star. She did all sorts of commercials and little things until getting the role of Clear Bennett, the cheerleader with superpowers on Heroes back in twenty six, twenty years ago. She later played country singer Juliette Barnes on Nashville. Her movie credits include an you and I were just talking about this? Remember the Titans? She was in that I Love You Beth Cooper. She did two I think Scream movies. Over the years, Hayden had been very very open about her struggles with depression, alcohol, substance abuse, having to give up her daughter Kaya for a great amount of time. And then just a couple of months ago and I listened to this, she sat down for Jay Shetty's podcast. I finally feel like I have.
Speaker 36: Shaken off all of this, this darkness and this negativity, and that means I've closed one door and another door is opened, and I can feel it opened, and I didn't feel all the possibility, all the possibilities, all the exciting possibilities I've I feel like I got a lot more life to live.
Speaker 6: Sounds like she was crying, Yeah, she was. She also just released a memoir right around the time she did that podcast with Jay Shetty called This is Me a Reckoning And in the memoir, obviously, she opened up about her personal struggles as well. So we'll have more on this throughout the morning. Prince Terry and Megan Markle are basically being advised to take some time away from Hollywood after their latest project, that documentary Cookie Queen's Crumbled Pun Intended at the box office. The executive produced this movie, which followed four Girl Scouts during Girl Scout cookie selling season. It just did not do well at all. Are you ready for these numbers it earned on any any screen that it was on average, it only earned seven hundred and thirty five dollars seven hundred thirty five dollars, so it took in just over five hundred thousand dollars domestically. But this Royal commentator named Kinsey Schofield said, Harry and Meghan have a lot of name recognition. They just haven't figured out how to turn that into loyal consumers. So her advice disappear professionally for a little while, make fewer announcements, concentrate on one strong project, less talking, more execution, and if you are a Royals fan, I guess she's technically not a Royal. But Meghan has tried several business ventures, the Archetypes podcast Love with Megan over on Netflix, and then her as Ever brand, and then remember the couple had a Spotify deal together in that partnership ended. I don't even think they have a partnership really with Netflix anymore at this point. So it just hasn't really done well for them.
Speaker 4: They keep trying, keep trying.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you that thousand and one Yah is the only one that makes I know a lot of.
Speaker 6: People don't like them. I really like them. I really like her, But I don't know. Maybe I'm in the minority. And Five people were shot outside of residence halls at Virginia State University early Saturday morning, including one person who remains in critical condition. The shooting happened around one point thirty in the morning, right near the school's dorms. The victims range in age from seventeen to twenty three. Police did arrest somebody, a nineteen year old Cameron Harris. He is not a VSU student. Investigator say this is so creepy. He was found hiding in a closet inside of one of the dorms fourteen hours after the shooting, so he was just crouched there hiding from police. He is now being held without bond. He faces eight felony charges. Investigators have not revealed a motive for why he did.
Speaker 4: What he did.
Speaker 6: If you miss anything from today, you can always catch up on the podcast on that free iHeartRadio app at Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 39: On social media the latest Christ's Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You got to put this stuff up there, the picture of my unbelievable Farmer's tank summer.
Speaker 6: I really it this, Wins. I've never seen one like this before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you Bianca for Yeah. See, if it was Shannon, you know what it would be. It would be a picture of her.
Speaker 4: You know that you would you would know you would you would make her look glamorous, you would make her you know, you put some kind of a you know, a certain special filter to make her look like you know, no.
Speaker 6: That's not true. Has done me dirty so many times, and I call her right out on it. Oh yes, I literally text her and go, wow, you did me dirty today, don't Yes, I thought I.
Speaker 40: Was the only one. No, I was like, take that down.
Speaker 6: I call her right out.
Speaker 4: Why is it?
Speaker 5: Why does Bionca look you ever noticed that Bianca's post that she does always always have her looking like she's uh this model that uh yeah, And.
Speaker 24: Many fights over me posting things that I looked at him, but she doesn't.
Speaker 5: It's that position that you're in because everybody that has been in that position, everybody from back in the day, would put the worst pictures of all the rest of us up there, and then they would take eight hours to filter their own photos and make themselves look amazing.
Speaker 24: Okay, well you can run the social media and then you'll look at it all your pictures.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, you're supposed to. You're hired to make us look good. You're hired to make.
Speaker 24: A photoshop the big burn on your arm or maybody's wear some tanning oil. Next time you.
Speaker 6: Will have that sue oil sunscreen. I don't wear.
Speaker 4: Sunscreen, I wear tanning oil, live squear tanning oil. Look at that skin.
Speaker 6: He doesn't have Cuban.
Speaker 4: Skin that is white.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you something by tomorrow that's going to be I'm gonna look Golden Brown's.
Speaker 18: Baby.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look wonderful.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: My goal is My goal is I want to show off, show off that Latin texture that it.
Speaker 4: Looked like like when a painter hold up the sticks different with a different color.
Speaker 6: Color color cards. I used to always steal when I went to the home depot with my mom.
Speaker 5: You know what the worst is? So so we all got burned. So Chelsea got burned, I got burned, Joe got burned, his fiance Alyssa got burned. We all got burned. The worst was showering afterwards. It is the worst showers ever. And then I get in the shower after Chelsea got in the shower in the water is set at the coldest temperature and it still was burning hot. There was nothing worse than burn being burned. The one I want to see Bianca pos.
Speaker 4: Reaction. Give me that.
Speaker 6: I'm you know I have it.
Speaker 7: She posted the best allergic reaction. This take that you like, Grandma, give me, give give me your.
Speaker 4: Give me your dating app profile, and I want to make that your dating app. She's so so.
Speaker 7: Updated your contact picture.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 24: I was in the hospital to us, telling all the doctors.
Speaker 4: I'm like, please, I never looked as bad.
Speaker 6: We were at the.
Speaker 41: Bar on Saturday and she was she was showing the guys around the bar that picture of her.
Speaker 4: I'm like them, away, you did.
Speaker 7: What did you expect? This girl looked at like this seconds. That's how I'd be like this the you take home. This is the one you wake up next to. That's that's oh my god, that's horrible, poor thing. I mean, that's that's an awful picture. I know you had an awful time with what happened to you.
Speaker 24: I'm still taking selfies, but.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're going to look like when you're like sixty?
Speaker 24: What I'm thinking the TikTok filter, But I look like I'm eighty and it looks like this.
Speaker 4: Actually do this. Put that in the filter of what you look like when you're eighty. And I did that on my grandma went the old people filter. Nothing changed. Oh my god, they're.
Speaker 24: Coming to real life, or I'll try.
Speaker 3: Stared.
Speaker 4: Speaking of looking differently. You were out this weekend. This was so mean.
Speaker 6: This stuff that people say to other people just was a person my mind, This was in person. Wes and I went out to dinner. We're sitting on a patio and we happened to see some friends walking from the parking lot inside, and they were early for their reservation, so they came and just sat down with us while they waited for, you know, the people they were meeting to actually come to dinner. When their friends arrived, the guy looks at our buddy's outfit.
Speaker 4: And then which guy?
Speaker 6: The guy, the guy that they were waiting to meet, looks at our buddy's outfit who had just sat down, and you could tell he was like, really proud of what he was wearing. And he didn't even say hello. He goes, why the hell are you dressed like a white wrap? I almost fell over. I was like, how can be so rude? And they're not, like they don't know each other very well. It's not one of those relationships where my girlfriends and I my girlfriends and I would say stuff like that to each other all day long. But these two, I think this might have been the first time they were even like hanging out, I swear in my life, and so was he.
Speaker 5: He was obviously just kidding around though that he would say that. No, I don't think he was like people that at least can be.
Speaker 6: I don't think he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was offended by it.
Speaker 6: I think he was slightly off. I would have been too. I would have been too.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: First time I'm seeing me, it's like, all right, are you That's something that keV though I could see, Like what keV just said Bianca about the way that you look is so brutal.
Speaker 6: Filters exact same you look okay.
Speaker 4: You can tell Doc, don't you okay?
Speaker 24: But that's a filters supposed.
Speaker 4: To make feel good. You don't got the hives and all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: It's just like one of those situations where you feel like you look great. Clearly he felt like he looked great. He went to dinner and then someone says that to you. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I had somebody.
Speaker 5: So I I was wearing a shirt about I don't know, three or four weeks ago, and I had assured that there was three or four weeks ago on and then last week I had a button up shirt and my my button on the bottom of my shirt was bulging where it was popping open, and somebody just said in the voice of Mojo's belly on a social media post.
Speaker 4: And I read it, and honestly, can I tell you that one I laughed.
Speaker 5: But I also was like, I'm never wearing that shirt again. It's going to take a while before I wear it out.
Speaker 1: Let me on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when people are when people can be honest, yeah, listen, if you can give it, you got to be able to take it, you know what I mean. And if you can make fun of others, you got to be able to take it.
Speaker 7: I hate to say it, I had a shirt all you actually some like how was the bullying turn it was?
Speaker 4: It was wasn't the white and black woman.
Speaker 7: It was like it was like black you're in had like I don't know, like liquid or something crazy like that. You got to bully shirt of you, like like the button up tops shorts.
Speaker 5: What's up, Corey, Corey, what's going on? Hey, Corey Corey Corey?
Speaker 28: First things first, long time, we love you long time. I just want to say, like we as the week's progress. I think Bianca is less like Fon and she's more like the.
Speaker 42: Donkeys like the buddy Buddy, you.
Speaker 28: Know, always got something yapping about something. He's more like the do.
Speaker 11: Whatever anything.
Speaker 4: You are so mean, so mean.
Speaker 41: But oh studio, because we always talk about how she is the donkey off of Shrek.
Speaker 5: Really, oh my god, I cannot, I cannot believe you.
Speaker 4: That is crawl. This is pushing boots. And keep listening to Morow in the Morning on Channel ninety five.
Speaker 40: Excuse me, plus, you pronounced it wrong. It says Mojo, Moho, Mojo.
Speaker 4: It's all the same Shrek.
Speaker 20: Oh my god, we identify as Mojo in the morning. It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 43: Five.
Speaker 4: It's six fifty five five man, six fifty five Yah five six fifty five Yo. The biggest competition in the entire world is back. It is five or six fifty five.
Speaker 7: We got a new challenger of returning champion going for his seventh win this Monday morning.
Speaker 4: David, what's up?
Speaker 44: Man?
Speaker 19: What's what's up?
Speaker 3: Lilah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where's Lilah? She's with you or she's still sleeping.
Speaker 11: Oh, she's still sleeping.
Speaker 18: Get here.
Speaker 45: Good for her summer last days as a fact, all right, David, let's yeah, let's meet your challenger from Dearborn.
Speaker 4: Her name is Sarah. Good morning, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: So Sarah, tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 9: So I work at a bakery.
Speaker 13: Today is my day off.
Speaker 29: This weekend is going to be my birthday on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Okay, may be early birthday.
Speaker 25: Thank you.
Speaker 9: I'm a mother of one and I'm ready to play.
Speaker 7: All right, play, Let's do it well, We'll lock our champion up and a sound proof booth. Five pop culture question Sarah, You're ready, I'm ready, all right?
Speaker 4: Question number one.
Speaker 7: Johnny Depp may be ready to set sail again for another installment of Pirates of the Career.
Speaker 4: Who my brain was?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 4: Am I going to say Caribbean? Or taking brain?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 7: That was a real time thought Pirates of the Caribbean. That's where I'm going. What is his character's name in the franchise?
Speaker 40: Three seconds?
Speaker 9: That is Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 4: Question number two.
Speaker 7: Actress Elizabeth Olsen quietly welcome to baby, recently making her a mom for the very first time. Who are her famous two sisters?
Speaker 40: Twin sisters Mary Kay Ashley?
Speaker 4: Question number three.
Speaker 7: This stick season, singer surpassed fans by bringing out chapel Roon during his show at the Rose Bowl Stadium.
Speaker 4: Who is he?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 9: Can you repeat that?
Speaker 7: This stick season singer surprised fans by bringing out chapel Roon during his show at the Rose Bowl Stadium.
Speaker 4: Who is he? Three?
Speaker 9: Is that Noah Kahan?
Speaker 4: Question number four?
Speaker 7: The Detroit Lions opened their preseason against the Bengals last week. Who's the lions long time head coach?
Speaker 40: Three seconds?
Speaker 44: Oh?
Speaker 46: Oh?
Speaker 9: Dan Campbell?
Speaker 7: And question number five? Today is National Thrift Shop Day. Who sings this song?
Speaker 4: All right? Who sings the song?
Speaker 7: All right, let's bring our chat back from the soundproof booth.
Speaker 4: I think you did pretty good, David.
Speaker 6: You have some competition because Sarah got five out of five.
Speaker 7: All right, okay, David, she's baking cakes and she's ready to play my man.
Speaker 4: She says she was ready. She got five?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 42: Okay?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 13: All right, yeah, yeah, I'm nerdy.
Speaker 9: I did not come to play this morning.
Speaker 7: I loved question number one, David, Johnny may be ready to set sail again for another installment of Pirates of the Caribbean.
Speaker 4: What is his character's name in the franchise?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 26: I think it's Captain Black Beard on the.
Speaker 6: First question, Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 7: Oh, my god, that's okay. David on the first question. Let's let's just run through the rest, David, just to see how you question too of actress Elizabeth Olsen, Welcome to baby.
Speaker 4: Who are her famous twin sisters.
Speaker 1: Mary, Kate and Ashley?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This stick This was a tongue twister, Shannon. When I'm trying to read this this Stick season singer surprised by bringing out Chapel Rohan during his show at the Rose Bowl Stadium.
Speaker 4: Who sings that song stick Season?
Speaker 3: No? Yes?
Speaker 4: Who's the head coach of the Alliance?
Speaker 46: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dave Campbell?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 6: He said, Did you say Dave Campbell?
Speaker 40: I thought he said damn?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: I was like, and who sings this song? Who sings this song?
Speaker 42: My man?
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 26: Coming whoa oh macamore?
Speaker 7: O my god, it was the first question. Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 4: Let's give it up this. Thank you, Zach Sarah our champion. She's defeated David, who got six.
Speaker 7: Days as the champion. David, sorry, my man, Please give our love to Lilah, but you'll have to take Lylah. You got an ultimate four pack of tickets to Urban Air Nice Trampoline Park. So you, Lilah and two more have some fun out there. Great to know you've got to meet Lylah and cerahll see you tomorrow morning, see if you can go to for two.
Speaker 3: Thanks y'all, Congress Sarah.
Speaker 4: Have a blessed day.
Speaker 20: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five five five.
Speaker 47: Detroit tim Western next with the skedon Grand Rap, SIVTS, Jimmy Do and iHeart Radio Station. Guaranteed human, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dumb.
Speaker 4: Sometimes Mojo in the Morning Li Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Before we get into a topic, gotta do a huge shout out and congratulations to our grand prize winner from this Friday, Mojo's Cars, Cash and Gas.
Speaker 4: We had an incredible event.
Speaker 7: Lydia took home the throwback Throwdown, winning the opportunity for Christy Bennett from Chesterfield to the side between a car or twenty thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 4: She took the cash.
Speaker 6: She got that check so fast in her hand. I'm not joking when I say it was probably like twenty minutes later. Yeah, that she had that check.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. I don't even know where Mike Porter got the pan from it. It was like a part of him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, big shout out, thank you to Angel, all of our amazing sponsors, Gordon Chevrolet, Kroger, Detroit, Donut Bar, Imagine Theaters.
Speaker 4: It was a huge event, was fine. A lot of people pulled up. It was fantastic.
Speaker 7: So congratulations again, Christy Bennett from Chesterfield now Shannon.
Speaker 6: We had quite the weekend, Okay. I had a very busy weekend. I mean everything from like the helicopter ride that I took with my son Smith. We had lots of kids over at our house all weekend. I had the famous Summer party my friends doctor Matt and Justin throw every year on Saturday night, which was awesome. Saturday morning, though, I had a baby shower. So the nanny that I had for almost ten years, who truly helped me raise Lucy and Smith, is having her own baby, which is so cool to see, So congratulations to Pam and Seawan. But they had a beautiful, beautiful baby shower on Saturday and there were tons of people there and I'm just so incredibly happy for her. Well, I brought Lucy and Smith with me. So it's just the three of us. We had a great time. We ate, we played games, my kids dominated the games. We brought home all the prizes. We go home and I get a text message from Pam, the mom to be, and the text said I meant to ask you. Did Wes lose a person in his life named Nancy? And I texted her back immediately and said no, because I've never I'm like, I've never heard him say that name before. And I like, really, I think I know his family history and friends and such. Well, he was working outside, so I go outside, I'm like, do you know somebody named Nancy. They'll look on his face clearly he knew somebody or knows somebody named Nancy, and he does not like her or did not like her. Yes, okay, like something was very wrong. And he said, yes, Nancy was my grandma, my dad's mom. Well, West did not have a good relationship with his dad, and he had an even worse relationship with his dad's mom, his grandma, whose name is Nancy, who has since passed. And so I text Pam back and I'm like, yes, you know this is the situation. And Pam said, well, there was a medium at the baby shower, unbeknownst to me, just as a guest. And she said that Nancy was there there in air quotes, I say Nancy was there, mentioned that she was Canadian, knew somebody you know that that was at the baby shower or belong to somebody at the baby shower, and said she is quote unquote feeling forgotten about and that's why she was coming through. How that's crazy, is that whether you believe in that stuff or not, or feel a certain way about it religiously. I the fact that I was there, I didn't I didn't even know this person, but clearly she was trying to get a message across to West through me is just wild. And I know other people have had experiences with similar experiences with mediums or psychics or whatnot, but I was just I got goosebumps. I was so blown away because I'm like, I didn't even know.
Speaker 40: They're there's too many little details. Wasn't even there, like Nancy Canadians.
Speaker 6: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 40: Now?
Speaker 4: We got to get into this ze.
Speaker 7: We gotta get into this A four or four mojo live eight four four six sixty five six' five four eight is the number to. CALL i want to talk to. MEDIUMS i want to talk to people who have been told things that have come. True but in this particular, situation you're saying that this was a baby shower or. Games this wasn't like a lady that had a table on the thing.
Speaker 6: SIZE i actually didn't even speak to this. WOMAN i had to, say, oh who was?
Speaker 14: She?
Speaker 6: LIKE i knew when she said what she was. Wearing she was the only person wearing green at the baby, showers SO i knew exactly who she was talking. About most people were in pink because she's having a. Girl BUT i did not speak to this. WOMAN i did not sit at a table near this. Woman i've never met her.
Speaker 4: Before and she comes and Says.
Speaker 6: Nancy she says this To pam the mama to Be, yeah and who texts me and is, like do you know this?
Speaker 40: Person how Did west feel about?
Speaker 19: It it was, like h he.
Speaker 6: He had such a negative reaction to.
Speaker 4: IT i asked.
Speaker 6: Him he gave me that answer and he did not want to talk about.
Speaker 4: It so maybe she said that was definitely.
Speaker 6: Well he was like, good, GOOD i hope she is.
Speaker 7: Good have either of you anybody have you guys experienced any of, this like in your own, Life, like, YEAH i.
Speaker 48: Went to a medium one, time he. Did it was in my high school. YEARS i wanted to see if my mom was.
Speaker 6: There how old were you when your mom passed aways?
Speaker 4: Out SO i was.
Speaker 48: Twelve when my mom passed, away and THEN i was probably seventeen WHEN i saw a.
Speaker 4: Medium, dude it's a weird experience, there she okay me through the. Media, heah.
Speaker 48: Yeah so you go into this, beautiful dark lit room and then there's. Candles it makes you feel, relaxed, Right and this lady would kind of Like shannon And, wes would say small details like my mom was on. Oxygen so she would mention, Like i'm sorry you had to change so many oxygen things and you didn't tell her, that AND i didn't tell her, that and then, crazy it was just too many details for her to know THAT i didn't tell.
Speaker 7: Her so when you come into the, room do they ask you questions at? All, no, dude they just start. Talking they just start. Talking they want you to feel, comfortable like, okay, so what what are you expecting? Today and then you tell them, like, well you, KNOW i do have someone who died close to. Me you don't tell them.
Speaker 48: Anything it's very, vague very, vague and then they give you a lot of details and you're, like oh my, god so and so is here with me right.
Speaker 4: Now it's, crazy all, right.
Speaker 7: Man i've always, thought Like i've seen the movies of having like The tarot car readers where they like pull over the car and it's.
Speaker 4: Like don't do.
Speaker 6: That either Way i'm Doing i'm not even saying it because, LIKE i know you believe In god and that that's like a Thing i'm. SAYING i had a girlfriend who got really into that and at a, party like brought him out and mine was so. Bad it was basically like, death, disruption, destruction, bankruptcy like it was horrible.
Speaker 4: Car she flipped.
Speaker 6: Over she was, like oh, god. YEAH i was, like this is not, fun this IS i did not want to do this in the first.
Speaker 40: Place no.
Speaker 7: Future, Hey, sarah we Got sarah on the. LINE A, sarah have you had an experience with a medium at?
Speaker 11: ALL i, haven't BUT i need, To, okay will allow.
Speaker 4: Us to be your? Medium what's going, On Sarah?
Speaker 27: LESSON i had a ghost in my liberal room that sets my camera off five different. Times so this something was in my liber room the size of a, basketball and it just kept out in front of my camera was a. Cloud and every time it went in front of the big SCREEN, tv you could see it really.
Speaker 9: Clear and then it'll go in front of the count and it turned.
Speaker 49: Up really clear.
Speaker 1: Again but it.
Speaker 27: Literally floated all over my living. Room it started at three a. M until three twenty. Two set my camera off five.
Speaker 4: Times that, Real, yes.
Speaker 14: A.
Speaker 40: Medium what if this ghost is trying to come tell you something from?
Speaker 7: Someone maybe you got to play those numbers in the lottery three twenty. Eight there you, go that show three. Digits that's.
Speaker 48: TRUE i believe in, Ghosts but when was the last time you, actually, like you, know swept or maybe that was a little dust in the?
Speaker 4: Air five? Times five? Times it.
Speaker 18: Wasn't.
Speaker 32: DUST i posted the videos on my page and everybody was, like that's an.
Speaker 27: ORB i, said what the hell is an?
Speaker 50: Orb you?
Speaker 49: Know they, said, no look at.
Speaker 16: It look at.
Speaker 27: It it's changing forms as it moved.
Speaker 29: Through your liver.
Speaker 44: Room and SO i don't, know.
Speaker 19: A couple of days, ago not a.
Speaker 7: Move get that holy watering down. Sage Hey, julie what's, Up?
Speaker 4: Julie good?
Speaker 12: MORNING i had an experience with the.
Speaker 46: Medium no one will ever convince me not.
Speaker 9: Real my husband passed.
Speaker 46: Two years ago and For CHRISTMAS i had made. SHIRTS i had quilts made with my HUSBAND'S t shirts and nobody knew about. It SO i give my kids these shirts On. Christmas it was, amazing you, know what a. Moment and the very next DAY i went to a medium and she, said your.
Speaker 12: Husband's coming through and he wants to tell you he loves what you did with his.
Speaker 21: Shirts and she, SAID i don't know what.
Speaker 46: That, means but he's talking ABOUT t.
Speaker 9: Shirts said he have a lot of.
Speaker 46: THEM i said he, Did he had a, ton AND i was crying AND i just gave these to my kids For christmas, yesterday and she, said, well he wants you to know he loved what you.
Speaker 6: Did nobody knew, that and you didn't post on social media or anything like.
Speaker 9: That, Nothing, nope nothing on social.
Speaker 51: MEDIA i, mean it's like goosebumps when it.
Speaker 9: Happened and even the medium, side she's like shut, up like she was mind.
Speaker 46: Blown she was so specific on so many things that was Pretty it was pretty. Amazing she blew her own.
Speaker 7: Mind when the medium even shocked by what's going on as my, man good morning's.
Speaker 4: Going on good, morning the oneing everybody. Morning so what happened with you? Man someone with your?
Speaker 52: Mom so my mom passing cancer back to two thousand and, five, right and you know during that, time she would always, say it's a little girl in this, house like she would change THE tv to what's wanted to watch and my mom was filming it's no, harm but it's a girl in the.
Speaker 1: House so long straight.
Speaker 52: Short my mom passed this years, later Like forensy came knocking on the door and said they wanted, to you, know investigate the house to look for you, know clues or something to bus the case open years years years. Ago the family that lived in the same house the son killed the, girl oh loved wo and they found some type of evidence that reopened the. Case and they came looking at the evidence in the house and we was, Like mama was not, crazy, y'all wholy.
Speaker 6: Cow the girl would like change the channels on THE.
Speaker 52: Tv, yes my mom would be like she would change the channels to watch what she wanted to.
Speaker 4: Watch all of a sudden.
Speaker 20: Zero and a lot of w T F Second date Updated Funny mojo in The morning.
Speaker 4: It's mojo in the.
Speaker 5: MORNING i saw this trending AND i, thought this is actually kind of an interesting, one just to throw out and see if there are any people that are doing. This they say that a new trend that seems to be happening among people that are On.
Speaker 4: Hinge is.
Speaker 5: Women single women who are Using hinge to get their furniture built by the matches that they have for. Free some women are repurposing the dating App hinge to get help building the, furniture and this is known as bob the. Buildering the trend is seeing an uptick where guys are complaining that they've met women and matched with, them only to be put to, work and it's kind of wild because they actually got some women to admit to. This one, woman her name Is, storm shared that she had several matches that came over while she was redecorating her house and she was buying a bunch of, plants hanging a bunch of, decor and she said that she needed somebody that could actually help her, pictures so she asked for a first date for him to come over to the. House she made him dinner and he did. That another person this is a person whose name Is michelle says that she had Some ikea furniture that she couldn't figure out how to put it.
Speaker 4: Together she went on.
Speaker 5: Hinge within an, hour she had a, match had him come over the next, night and he put furniture together for.
Speaker 1: Her see.
Speaker 14: Is that?
Speaker 4: Unreal either we will do anything to get the the do, cracker.
Speaker 7: Or in my mind a little, bit this is the most sexist thing in the, world because IF i had a hands date and invited her over AND i don't know how to make, food can you help?
Speaker 5: Me and may took all hell to break. Loose, well you're absolutely, right you're sorry that. This, yeah you, would you would look worse than they're. Looking this looks, funny. Exactly you look like you're a.
Speaker 4: Chauvinist this actually happened to my. Mom it's so.
Speaker 6: Funny this is a while ago she. Did, yeah she had gone out with like a really nice guy and he was doing like all the things around the, house, right and we're, like that's not you can't do, That like what kind of stuff like changing smoke battery detectors or like helping move. FURNITURE i don't even know what you know what it, was But i'm, like that's not, like, yeah that's not how you form a connection and a.
Speaker 5: Relationship it's no guy wants to have the honey do list to be the first honey that he gets out of the.
Speaker 7: Do but we, all we all have a little damsel in. DISTRESS i need to come save the day in. Us if you see a woman in, me you think you look a little bit stronger if you hope her with that you.
Speaker 5: Do are there any people that are doing this or any guys listening that have ever had this done to them where they got put to work by a? Date eight four Four Mojo. Live that would be great for. Moving could you imagine you're moving to a new place and you, you, hey so what kind of car do you?
Speaker 4: Drive DRIVING f One? Saturday have you help me with?
Speaker 5: This eight four Four Mojo live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight is the?
Speaker 6: Telephone but to be, fair it's also on the guy to, say, NO i know what's happening.
Speaker 4: Here do you think it's going to get?
Speaker 5: Us, well first, off they would be really sad if they hooked up or, connected you, know matched with, me BECAUSE i can't do ANYTHING i, LIKE i wouldn't know what to do mean WHAT i, mean AND i, would and HONESTLY i would be pretty open about it BECAUSE i couldn't fake. It Like i'm not a person that can put together. Furniture sometimes it.
Speaker 4: Depends on what the thing.
Speaker 7: Is i'm buying a new bad, frame and you better believe outside of the protection, Plan i'll put the professional assembly require.
Speaker 5: RELATIVE i was a dead person doing. IT i remember when the kids were younger and we would go To towards R us and buy. Something i'm, Like, chelsea just pay the extra. Money it would be like one hundred bucks to have them put it. Together and she would, not because she would put it.
Speaker 6: Together and then there you be On Christmas.
Speaker 4: Eve, Sprugg, no it Wasn't Christmas.
Speaker 5: Eve it was it was the twenty, third and she the kids are in, bed, sleeping and we're trying to, make you, know make it that we actually, Have like it took two days sometimes to put these damn things, together those power. Wheels, danny what's, Up, danny how you?
Speaker 4: Doing good?
Speaker 19: Parents good?
Speaker 9: Morning my favorite radio.
Speaker 4: People, danny you pull, this don't.
Speaker 53: YOU i do, not BUT i am all for, This Like i'm about to sign up For hinge right, now SO i can do.
Speaker 4: This what kind of stuff are you hoping to get done around the?
Speaker 19: House SO i can do many.
Speaker 21: THINGS i hate hanging.
Speaker 30: STUFF i don't know why it's so am Like i'll make somebody, dinner come hanging my all my pictures and.
Speaker 5: Stuff, yeah that's hanging stuff on the wall is bad because anytime YOU i just put the nail in there and, go that looks. Good that looks. Good but the people that come out with the, level you, know and kind of have it and snapped, Out, bree what's?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 4: Ibree?
Speaker 13: Hi how are?
Speaker 4: You we're, Good.
Speaker 5: Brie we're talking About bob the buildering people that are going on hinge just to find guys to help them with.
Speaker 54: Things, YEAH i was saying THAT i thought it was pretty funny because my partner actually assembled for water And ikia and, YEAH i get all the person. Luckily AND i also don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for people to kind of have to benefit you in some way to be a part of your, life Because i'm sure you contribute things to their life as.
Speaker 4: Well the first.
Speaker 5: Day CAN i be, honest if you're going to give it up on the first. Date there's guys that are going to do. It, no, no you know that there's constitutions people that are.
Speaker 54: Going to do things for, you whether you give it up or, not whether just for being an amazing, person people.
Speaker 28: Want to do.
Speaker 4: Things she's got to be a smoke. Show you're. You you must look, amazing because come, on.
Speaker 30: Literally all my, life people are, like CAN i give it?
Speaker 9: You CAN i do this for?
Speaker 24: You?
Speaker 55: CAN? I?
Speaker 5: Oh, Yeah, LYDIA i get a picture Of. Brie we want to see what she looks. Like, kendall what's? Happening how you?
Speaker 4: Doing would you ever have a guy come over to mow your?
Speaker 50: Lawn?
Speaker 4: Kendall?
Speaker 30: Hi you got?
Speaker 36: Me.
Speaker 10: Yeah one TIME i.
Speaker 25: Had a group of people over after the bars AND i was actually supposed to be moving the next.
Speaker 30: Morning the movers were coming at.
Speaker 25: Like seven, am and one guy WHO i just met that, night he ended up staying the whole night and helping me move all of my.
Speaker 10: Furniture to the front. Porch it cut their work time in like, half saved us hundreds of Buk man.
Speaker 4: Man that jaw half sex the night, before.
Speaker 11: Never saw him, again never saw him, again never saw him.
Speaker 4: Again you did not have sex then with? Him that's why you never saw him?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 4: Rob what's?
Speaker 18: Up?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Rob what do you think would you fall for this?
Speaker 42: CRAP i, Mean i've filed for, it but it wasn't as directly as. Working so it has to do with my main, hobby which is playing. Tennis so what will happen Is gus will see THAT i play tennis and they'll find out what LEVEL i, play AND i played a LEVEL i could be a Club, PROKAY i want to have a first, date but they have an agenda of what they want me to do for, them so're basically getting a free tennis, lesson which can Be.
Speaker 5: Rob the quick question about guys that are like really good at tennis and pros like, that you must get laid all the time because you probably.
Speaker 4: Put your arms around them and show them how to hold the.
Speaker 5: Racket do you GET i, MEAN i, mean how how many women that you teach tennis?
Speaker 4: To how many women are you?
Speaker 1: BANGING i mean it's it's been quite a.
Speaker 5: Few SO i look at these guys that are like golf professionals, too that teach, golf and the guys that teach, Golf i'm like going these guys they can get late any time they want to not him, though this guy. CAN'T i got just one of my favorite guys in the world justin, here who's a golf, professional And i'm gonna tell you, this he's lucky to have that girl over. There there is no WAY i, know did he try to teach you golf or? No it's, unbelievable say tried is? Not, yeah what's going, On? Megan how you?
Speaker 4: Doing i'm?
Speaker 7: Good how are you?
Speaker 5: Good we're talking about this trend where women are going on hinge just to find guys to do work for.
Speaker 33: Them, yeah and so my two cents on, THIS i think it's absolutely.
Speaker 9: Ridiculous. Samese women were so much smarter than.
Speaker 12: This, yeah you know how to hang up an acting?
Speaker 29: Picture?
Speaker 9: Jeez, yeah come, ON i think it's absolutely.
Speaker 30: HORRIBLE i.
Speaker 5: Agree i'm GONNA i would Never i'm protesting. This I'm i'm calling this. Out this is going to be the Thing i'm standing. For you're using us, men and you know, what us men have worked so hard to not be used over.
Speaker 13: The, years, Right, Yeah well with, women you, know.
Speaker 6: Datifire so badly, Though like what if you wanted a guy to like hang up a bunch of your stuff and it was all crooked and you know that really is not work in your.
Speaker 4: Favor, yeah what would you?
Speaker 9: Do and then you have to come up with like an awkward like, exit like, oh you know you.
Speaker 4: Have to, Go, uh thank, you thank you for the, Call. MEGAN i appreciate.
Speaker 30: It.
Speaker 5: Yep if you're a guy that knows you're being used when you walk over to their home and they've got a bunch Of ikea furniture to put, together you just put like one less piece in there and have the thing follow a part on the next guy that comes. Over all, Right, kevin you should try this, though because it Is it's. True it's a double. Standard you should go on a dating app this. Weekend just see you can get someone to make you, dinner.
Speaker 4: Come over and. Cook, yeah unless we baking cookies, seriously.
Speaker 6: And then you're going to get someone like me who can't cook to say for.
Speaker 4: Life, wait wasn't.
Speaker 7: That wasn't that a topic that you brought up with like a week or two weeks? Ago you cooked and the girl did not like she said it wasn't cooking us through some stuff in the. Microwave, yeah, okay she ate every single. Morsel, MAN i think we'd all just be.
Speaker 4: Gay what do you? Think, No no.
Speaker 20: Swimming on bubble and never replying to any guys messages counts as putting myself out there, right It's.
Speaker 7: Ojo in the morning ninety fifth Caller Ed sheering sickets are on the. Line he'll be performing At Ford Field august twenty, ninth like twelve days away from. Now you want to be in a building ninety fifth caller eight four four six six five six five four eighty ninety fifth caller See Ed sheering eight four four six six five six five four Eight.
Speaker 3: Mojo in The Morning's dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: Got the already Got shannon providing what's going on in the.
Speaker 6: World so Actress Hayden, panettier best known for her starring roles and Heroes Bring It On Showed, nashville passed away. Yesterday she was just thirty six years, old so. Young was going to be celebrating a birthday this Coming. Friday her dad's skip announcing her, death writing on social, media it is with profound sadness that we share the tragic passing of our Beloved. Hayden she was an incredible light and force of nature who brought immeasurable love and joy to all who knew her and to the millions who watched her on. Screen law enforcement sources say police responded to an incident Involving hayden yesterday and investigation is currently. Open police are saying no signs of foul. Play so there's that you can.
Speaker 40: Family didn't her brother pass?
Speaker 6: Away, yes from a heart? Issue, yeah long. Ago, yeah she leaves behind her Daughter Kaya. NOW a lot of things, here so She she struggled with mental health and substance abuse alcoholism over the. Years she was very open about. That three months, ago she sat down With Jay shetty Excuse me for his. Podcast she actually released a memoir around that same, time and told the story during both that when she was eighteen years, old this is right around the time That heroes was getting, really really, big a, trusted longtime female friend Of hayden's dragged her downstairs on a boat they were like out at sea on, vacation put her in bed next to a, naked very, famous Older british.
Speaker 36: Rocker she physically put me in the bed next to this undressed man who was very famous and had his hands like, this like this was just you, know an average day for. Him this is something that happens all the. Time AND i would did for her to.
Speaker 6: Leave AND i mean that lion and me that, fire and me that that my hair stood on, end AND i.
Speaker 4: Became.
Speaker 36: FEROCIOUS i was, like this is not. Happening BUT i had nowhere to, hide AND i bolted AND i hid WHEREVER i could think of to hide on a.
Speaker 6: Boat, yikes it's.
Speaker 4: Sad do we find out who it?
Speaker 33: Is?
Speaker 6: SO i haven't heard, Anything. Lydia have you seen people? Comment So i've seen some.
Speaker 41: Like blind items listing off like rock artists who were around her during that, Time but there's nobody in. Specific SO i don't want to name any.
Speaker 6: Names, yeah, yeah. Okay in other dirty this, morning for the very first, Time Luigi manngioni has publicly described how he planned the twenty twenty four killing Of United HEALTHCARE Ceo Brian. Thompson at a surprise spederal court hearing In manhattan On, Friday mangione changed his plea from not guilty to guilty on two federal, charges and he said after years of severe back pain and dealing with the health insurance, system he was basically fed. Up he figured out That United healthcare was holding this big investor conference In New. York he admitted to traveling To manhattan posing as an investor to learn more about this. Conference he actually told the, JUDGE i Emailed United healthcare leadership posing as an investor at a firm managing over fifty billion dollars in. Asset that's how he got, Access that's how he knew the schedule what was going. On he also admitted to making that gun with a THREE d printer and adding a silencer in a magazine to, it telling the court on the morning Of december, fourth twenty twenty, FOUR i shot Mister thompson In manhattan and he. DIED i knew WHAT i was doing was, illegal so he now will be sentenced On december.
Speaker 4: Eighteenth something has to be.
Speaker 7: Done the ability to make a weapon on a THREE d kill someone utilizing a device that can be purchased by anyone at any.
Speaker 4: Times, yes gotta figure out how to.
Speaker 42: Nick.
Speaker 6: Star Karl Anthony towons and Model Jordan woods are. Married they tied the knot On saturday in a small ceremony Overlooking yocean In. Malibu the guest list lots of big. Names small, ceremony big guest, List Kylie jenner And Timothy, Schellamy justin And Hailey, Bieber michael B, Jordan Ben, stiller and then of course all of his next Teammates Jalen, Brunson josh hart Og annanobi big year for, him he wins THE Nba championship and he gets. Married back to, back He mungus life events.
Speaker 39: They looked good.
Speaker 6: To, Lastly Donny depp maybe getting ready to set sale again As Captain.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 6: Sparrow Producer Jerry bruckheimer revealed At DISNEY'S d twenty three fan convention over the weekend that they are in talks about him returning For pirates of The caribbean. Six so they're talking To. Johnny they're working on a, screenplay and he, said, hopefully fingers crossed they can get it. Done Actress Margot robbie would be a part.
Speaker 4: Of it as.
Speaker 6: Well miss anything from, today you can always go back and re listen on the podcast on The iHeartRadio App.
Speaker 20: Celebrity directly from the Source motion in The Morning's dirty on the Thirty.
Speaker 7: You're calling me a monitor Ed sharon will be at for a field On august twenty. Ninth, now the last time it was here he brought out m and them not saying that's gonna happen this, time but history often repeats. Itself now it may not be, there But matt Will matt From. Inkster did you hear the ninety fifth collar?
Speaker 56: Man?
Speaker 4: Congratulations thank, you thank. You, yes, INDEED i see here up on the call. Screen you're a huge At sharon. Fan is that?
Speaker 7: Right, yes, sir Oh, Man, matt you're the ninety fourth. Caller, Now i'm just, Man.
Speaker 8: I'm just calling so.
Speaker 55: Much i'm calling so much to.
Speaker 1: Your tickets and.
Speaker 19: STUFF i listen to you guys all the. Time you got so much, man you appreciate.
Speaker 4: It, listen, man you are the ninety fifth.
Speaker 7: Caller you got a pair of tickets againnes see Ed august twenty. Ninth tell all the family and friends they got to get their tickets at ticketmaster dot, com but you already got. Yours, Man thanks for, calling thanks for, winning and gonna line with get some information from, you.
Speaker 1: All, right thank.
Speaker 4: You we identify As mojo in The. Morning It's mojo in The morning. Show good to have you.
Speaker 5: Guys hear our phone numbers eight four Four Mojo live eight four four six sixty five six five four, eight.
Speaker 6: Just SO i can paint the picture to you and maybe you've been to this. Place there's a new word restaurant here In michigan And birmingham specifically Called. Tara great place by the, way absolutely phenomenal. Food love, it so a huge shout out to.
Speaker 4: Them what kind of food is?
Speaker 6: It so they kind of have a little bit of. EVERYTHING i, mean you can get like, pasta you can get, steak you can get like crispy no, rice you can get like a little bit of. Everything and Everything i've had there is very very. Good so it's one of those places that is very. Viby so it's got the restaurant with a lot of tables and booths and, stuff and then they have the front of the restaurant has THOSE i don't know if it's windows or doors that open all the, way so it kind of feels like you're outside if you're sitting toward the front of the. Restaurant then there's a, sidewalk and then they have a patio with lots of tables on the. Patio so just you can kind of like envision the setup of this. Place so my family we all sat toward the front of the, restaurant and at one, point after the, Kids lucy And smith and my Niece stella had gotten done with their, Food lucy had, Said, hey we're gonna go. Outside i'm Gonna we're gonna walk up and down the, sidewalk which is totally, fine like we could still see, them although my back was to the front of the. Place so, whatever she's eleven years. OLD i totally trust her with the two. Kids, well, wrong totally fine UNTIL i could kind of see everybody in the restaurant looking outside and, up and my, sister who was sitting facing the, outside, GOES i think that you should maybe look at your. Son as it's like the, slow the slow turn in my chair to See smith was in a, tree hanging like a sloth over all of the people reading on the tables on the. PATIO i was, like oh my. GOD i was so. Embarrassed the kid had climbed the tree and was just hanging there and he was a kind of high to you, guys and you could hear all the people in the Restaurant LIKE i got up so fast and ran outside to get him.
Speaker 4: Down was embarrassing to yell get down from, There like did you have to.
Speaker 6: You didn't even have to. YELL i got to the bottom of the tree and looked up and he saw my face and it was like every parent, knows like you talked to your, teeth you don't even have to really say, Anything and that was. Me and he very quickly got and he came.
Speaker 4: Down you you love if it's not your, child LIKE i would have loved it if you. Were that's What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying you, know, no you don't love it if you're the table, right, everybody everybody loves the screaming, baby unless you're sitting next to the screaming baby on the.
Speaker 4: Airplane who's?
Speaker 57: Horrible horrible?
Speaker 4: Mother does this child to feed?
Speaker 6: Him this kid up in that tree and thinking themselves so, high, keV you couldn't just reach up throw food?
Speaker 5: Up did he have to like when he got up in the, tree did he have to like maneuver by like the chairs and the tables and stuff like.
Speaker 6: That, honestly don't know it like. IT i just wanted to get him down so. Quickly is he climbing?
Speaker 4: Things is that like the phase that he.
Speaker 6: Will climb lamp, posts he will climb. Trees we were at the The Michigan state tailgate On, friday and he had climbed a tree so. Hot he's that, kid WHICH i, love just not when it's you, know ruining somebody else's dinner.
Speaker 5: Experience All, Right so there's a couple of WAYS i can go on this. One, HERE i can. Go we can obviously go with the kids that are, climbers or we can go with the parent that's not watching their kid in a restaurant what their kid was, doing like you, know call call out the, kid like you, know call out whatever the kid. Is if you're somebody at a restaurant and there's the kid running around or pounding on the.
Speaker 4: Booth was he one of those kids growing up?
Speaker 6: Now, Honestly, no he was usually pretty. Good it's just, now at eight years, old he's got a.
Speaker 7: Lot if you go to dinner and you have, children sit them in between the, adults do not put them on the.
Speaker 4: Edge when they have, access they get up and run. Around, WELL.
Speaker 6: I Thought lucy. Would lucy is so, good AND i even, SAID i was, like lou you're supposed to be watching, him and she's LIKE i, Tried like she gave.
Speaker 40: Up she gave.
Speaker 6: Up she had my niece who's five she was worried about, her Not, smith so real.
Speaker 5: QUICK i get Because i'm thinking back to WAS i don't know when it, was was A friday When smith had had.
Speaker 4: Morning to miss. It do we have a bird up day for?
Speaker 6: Us we have a, uh what's the what's the bird passed? Away no? MORNING i woke up On i'm trying to think what morning it Was saturday Or. Sunday and it was very quiet in my house and both kids were not in their, beds SO i knew they were in the garage with the. Bird AND i walked in the garage and both of them were just holding the, bird, crying oh.
Speaker 58: No no.
Speaker 6: Bird the bird survived four more days THAN i think it would if we would have left it in my.
Speaker 4: Yard but it was more than A, wayne did you get the?
Speaker 5: Bird looked at it all to see if the bird had any kind of diseases at, All like do we, know like what what the story was with this?
Speaker 4: Bird like was the bird?
Speaker 11: Heard that?
Speaker 6: Bird maybe That smith was the TIR i Had Premier Pet supply delivered bird seed to my house after the show On. FRONT i, mean we really.
Speaker 5: Tried for those that missed that, podcast you got to listen to, that because miss Fit tony called up and was basically, like you gotta kill the, bird And smith was. Fighting he was, like you're not going to kill my. BIRD i was, like Man smith eight years, old he was going up against.
Speaker 6: Me we had a burial ceremony for the. Bird so he's now buried in our.
Speaker 4: Yard but see that makes me sad that the kids have to deal with, that you know WHAT i?
Speaker 26: Mean you.
Speaker 6: Guys lucy was holding the bird AND i walked out and she's just trying, crying and she showed as she like turns to show me the, bird the bird's head, goes.
Speaker 4: Did y'all make a tombstone or it's just like a dirt.
Speaker 6: Pile it's just a dirt. Pile there were some flowers placed on. Top, okay that's about.
Speaker 4: It what a very very sad thing to have to have, happened you, know for the for the kids to have to deal with.
Speaker 8: Your.
Speaker 4: Loves good, Morning Hi, April. April you're. Terrible it was tras.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 6: Guys i'm not sure WHEN i say.
Speaker 40: This, april you are going to.
Speaker 6: Hell all the neighborhood kids like filed through where the bird was, Buried.
Speaker 4: April april, awful what's going on In april? High?
Speaker 37: Hi, SO i MEAN i can totally relate MY i have five, kids so you, know one of them was bound to do. Something but my oldest is definitely one of those hit the ground type of running. Kids BUT i can tell you right now that IF i was as a kid in that tree and my mama saw, me there would have been no, look.
Speaker 7: My ass would have gotten yaked.
Speaker 37: Down, yeah well probably in front of, Everybody like go grab a switch while you're up.
Speaker 5: There, yeah, yeah pick one off the. Tree, angela what's? Up That's mojoe in the. Morning, Hi SO i.
Speaker 59: Did the thing that she can engaged to her Son smith with the, mouth to this lady and her kids At baccle bell, WAIT.
Speaker 29: I would, yes because like So i'm A taco.
Speaker 27: Bell i'm trying to order my.
Speaker 53: FOOD i got this guy that works there bringing his wife and kids.
Speaker 59: Food but if kids are, everywhere the bouncing off the, wall they're doing cartwheels by everybody trying to order, food like you know on that you know the order, thing you order.
Speaker 33: Yourself, yeah next boy, walked he fucked in.
Speaker 22: ME i was right at, him AND i said if you don't get over there.
Speaker 13: With your, mom.
Speaker 19: It's.
Speaker 5: Right why is it? Though THAT i love when there are parents that have The i'm going to beat your ass look on their. Face i'm, like go get them, mom, necessary go do.
Speaker 4: It what's, Up? Sean how you? Doing, Hi? Sean how you?
Speaker 44: Doing i'm.
Speaker 4: Okay what's going?
Speaker 46: On?
Speaker 4: Bydy say?
Speaker 60: NO i was just go home and let you. Know we had an issue like that some time ago where we were in a. Restaurant someone's kid was while we were me and my wife were. Eating this kid is sitting or standing on the back of the, seat banging and looking over our shoulder while we're trying to. Eat the parents didn't say anything until they UNTIL i got up and turned. Around and when you're looking at a twenty twenty pound man looking at you and telling you to sit your child. Down, everything.
Speaker 4: By the, WAY i love it that kid remembers you now for the rest of his, Life.
Speaker 5: Sean every restaurant would just look around listening there. Recording, wait hold, on we're recording this.
Speaker 4: Call hold, on what's, up sewn Or? Amber?
Speaker 19: Hi?
Speaker 4: AMBER i just talked To. Sean what's going?
Speaker 14: On?
Speaker 4: Amber good?
Speaker 61: Morning how are you?
Speaker 4: Doing great.
Speaker 5: Amber we're talking About, smith and, this by the, way is going to be one Of smith's moments that we're going to remember when the kid gets.
Speaker 4: Married do you remember the time you climb the? Tree what's going?
Speaker 12: ON i wanted to say that my kids are just.
Speaker 38: Feral they are just feral.
Speaker 12: Kids SO i THOUGHT i had already experienced everything with my older.
Speaker 19: THIE i was.
Speaker 59: Wrong my youngest we were at a restaurant AND i literally just turned to turn my.
Speaker 9: Head for a quick. Second he was in the booth next to.
Speaker 1: Me everything was.
Speaker 59: Fine next THING i hear and see is the fire alarm. Light that farh booger pulled the fire. ALARM i thought that my embarrassment meter had already been next.
Speaker 21: Papped out with the other.
Speaker 9: Three like my daughter used to run around.
Speaker 21: Saying you're not my mom.
Speaker 61: There like so now you know HERE i am taking him to.
Speaker 25: School and he's just, like look, like what.
Speaker 4: Is it first day of school for the? Guys or is he going to?
Speaker 12: School, no he's been in school since what the Nineteenth?
Speaker 4: Yeah wait is he in military? School?
Speaker 11: Hopefully well, no we're In christian.
Speaker 12: School, Now.
Speaker 3: Kim's fart guarantee you huan the, morning, Guaranteed.
Speaker 5: HUAN i thought That kevin And anna were having a little coupling thing going, on and THEN i heard That kevin had some other lady hanging.
Speaker 7: Out at the, house AND i could never cheat on. You had a friend come over yesterday, though a. Friend, yeah just a. Friend say she's just a. Friend SO i had a friend come over yesterday and she SAID i was being. Petty AND i don't Think i'm being, petty BUT i do think that this is a pet. Peeve SO i just half the word is.
Speaker 4: There BUT i was.
Speaker 7: UPSTAIRS i made some. Spaghetti she came. Over i'm, like, yeah you, know grab some food or. Whatever heat it. Up she used the microwave to heat it. Up she goes back into like the living area television room where we're sitting watching the movies or.
Speaker 4: Whatever come back. DOWNSTAIRS i go to the kitchen because NOW i want some. Spaghetti.
Speaker 7: YEAH i look at the microwave and there's still time on my. MICROWAVE i don't like that.
Speaker 5: You didn't like that she didn't clear. IT i don't like when you exactly didn't use her entire. Time she didn't use her entire. Time and if you don't that's that's what stopped clear is you literally pressed. OFF i don't like when people just open the.
Speaker 7: Microwave don't just open the microwave and then the time is still on their blinket or it says. Food just stop and, clear eliminate the time.
Speaker 4: And go about your.
Speaker 6: Day you know, Something it's so. RANDOM i am the exact same. Way that would drive me. Crazy here we're here with that crazy you express.
Speaker 11: This.
Speaker 4: YEAH i was, like you, know just next, TIME i just clear To Mike, Quay she's, like are you.
Speaker 7: SERIOUS i was, like, yeah it's clear to. Microwave she was, like you're serious right. Now i'm, Like she's, like that's So. Betty can we please please tell me you're not agreeing WITH.
Speaker 6: I swear To, god that would drive me nuts.
Speaker 7: Too it's, annoying, bro he's that upset over the fact that she didn't clear the microwave and make the time go zeros on there or the time come back. On the WORD i would use is just take the extra, step take the extra stop pressed it stopped.
Speaker 6: Clear it takes half a second and it.
Speaker 4: Makes a world of. Difference.
Speaker 5: US i first, OFF i got a take on, this AND i want to know what the listeners think eight four Four Mojoe live eight four four six six five six five four. Eight So i'm assuming you did not have sex with her, then because she did not clear the time around the Micro.
Speaker 4: LIVE i haven't been cleared in a.
Speaker 5: While there was no, clear there was no. Okay so here's my take on, this and this is WHY i am better than you. CAN i IF i had a lovely lady over to the, house wouldn't, say, yeah there's some spaghetti, downstairs go make yourself a plate and heat it.
Speaker 4: UP i would have heated it up for, her and then thank, You. Anna you do not.
Speaker 7: Heat chelsea's food up every single. Time let's stop. It IF i was trying to Date, CHELSEA i WOULD i already got. HER i just, met though this is thebody that's been over. BEFORE i, mean we're Not we're not going through the. List unless it's your. Sister you should be well your. Sister you should do it for he, too BECAUSE i definitely wouldn't do. IT i can't believe that He wouldn't you want him to heat the thing up for, You like if you went over to a guy's.
Speaker 6: House at the beginning of a new. Relationship Sir anna wants.
Speaker 4: To remake the whole. Thing she went the. Apron she wants to see the dose still on my. Chest if you're you're making the. Pasta if your boy Toy bianca didn't didn't like make you a, plate would you be? Upset?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah It?
Speaker 24: Actually bryce makes me like salad coffee. Again he makes me like everything WHEN i get home from, work so that ways sit on the.
Speaker 4: Counter uh, Wow.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you just get married. Now i'll reserve the date At. Shenandoah oh, perfect we'll make it. Happen hold on a. Second michelle wants to comment on clearing the time on the. Microwave what's going?
Speaker 8: On?
Speaker 4: MICHELLE i?
Speaker 12: THERE i agree With.
Speaker 37: KEVIN i always Say i'll be that ghost that's walking around your house turning it off because it's so.
Speaker 17: Annoying, YEAH i do.
Speaker 7: THAT i go to other people's houses and IF i See tom on a, Microwave i'll clear you really, Absolutely i'll press your.
Speaker 5: BUTTON i have mine behind a, cabinet so it's like you can't even see. It, so but CAN i Hit michelle And? Kevin is it soft?
Speaker 4: Clothes do you? Guys?
Speaker 19: All?
Speaker 4: Yes it?
Speaker 5: Is do you guys also turn lights off in rooms that you walk out. Of, absolutely, yes, wow you do.
Speaker 4: Too Shut.
Speaker 21: Yeah she covered the spaghetti so it didn't get all.
Speaker 4: Over the.
Speaker 6: Question pops and then it's all over the. Place oh my, god if you leave, THAT i am so mad at.
Speaker 4: YOU i allow my microwave.
Speaker 5: Already it ain't, crazy But Michelle kevin would kick a girl out of bed for splattering.
Speaker 6: Spaghetti, okay here's Where i'm really a serial. Killer everybody in my house hates me because my thing lately is Shoe SO i have a laundry room where the. Kids everybody comes, in they drop their, bags their back, paths their their, coats, whatever take off their. SHOES i have a shoe. Rack but then there's so many ding people in our house that there's like two or three lines of shoes on the. Floor if you don't put your shoes in the line, STRAIGHT i get so. Many smith is the biggest, defender and so Is. Kieran where they just take off their shoes and leave, Them i'm, like put them in the line with the other.
Speaker 4: SHOES i feel.
Speaker 6: They all got a mac.
Speaker 28: Bro you don't be.
Speaker 52: Single that is not a real not getting mad.
Speaker 42: At people but not clearing the.
Speaker 4: Microwave, yeah so your micro wave got time on.
Speaker 13: It, bro you gotta. Watch i'm sure you've got other things that display the.
Speaker 61: Time you cannot be.
Speaker 7: That, no, listen, man it's not even about seeing the, time because the oven is right under.
Speaker 4: IT i can see the. TIME i just don't want to walk in.
Speaker 12: There that's why it's.
Speaker 9: Patty it's not a real.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i can.
Speaker 4: Hear she need a smoke detector beeping. Too she got that going.
Speaker 5: ON i promise, You, fred you say that there are a lot of things that bother, you but one in.
Speaker 4: Particular, YES i hate one of.
Speaker 62: Person don't wipe off they plate before they put it in the Sick i'm gonna lead like a chunk of. Potatoes they want to put it in the garbage disposing.
Speaker 4: Wife, yes scoop it in the.
Speaker 1: Trash cray.
Speaker 44: Y'all studio WHEN i wanted the.
Speaker 1: Tickets have a.
Speaker 5: Great day For we appreciate, you. Buddy hold, On, diane your husband does this all the. Time he leaves too much time on the.
Speaker 7: Microwave, No i'm the one that Does oh you, told, oh, YES i could care.
Speaker 4: Less he's, like why did you leave all those minutes down the.
Speaker 11: Microway i'm, like it's not a big. Deal it.
Speaker 4: Is and my grandma's, listen.
Speaker 7: Listen my grandma used to make hot dogs and used to push. Potato i'm, Like, grandma we don't need thirty six minutes for the hot dog.
Speaker 4: WHATEVER i, mean that's where.
Speaker 7: And he was just take it out like she would have sixty seconds in her. Brain it's just take it, out my. Grandma we don't need eighteen. Minutes and damn my Grand that's WHY i GOT. Ptsd that's where it started. From hold, on miss Fit tony wants to wrap up this good.
Speaker 55: Morning To, Yeah i'm exactly the same. Way there are so many idiosyncracies That i'm bothered. By it isn't saying like when girls.
Speaker 56: Come over my house if they leave hair in my bathroom, Sink, yeah, yeah you can't do. That AND i got fresh white sock by my front. Door you gotta put white socks.
Speaker 4: On they gotta be white.
Speaker 17: White i'm bothered by, you, like, yeah you gotta Do, yeah you can't be with me.
Speaker 9: The time on my.
Speaker 56: Microwaves sit, down and you know what people who thinking mojoll their car?
Speaker 4: Dirty oh really anybody who disagree they car?
Speaker 5: Dirty all, Right kevin's got to go out and see this girl's car next time she comes over the.
Speaker 4: House absolutely last.
Speaker 18: TIME I.
Speaker 4: I love the idea, though that it was your.
Speaker 5: Grandma that is the reason why she pushes, potatoes to push whatever frozen peas Like.
Speaker 4: Grandma it's a pop Tart DETROIT us an extra skin AND i ared radio station. Guaranteed three great radio, stations one stupid.
Speaker 1: Show mojo in The.
Speaker 14: Morning.
Speaker 2: Mojo, god let me take you back to the.
Speaker 34: Beginning alrighty, ready you're listening To mojo in The.
Speaker 5: Morning you're a DoD you, ahead we, don't we. Don't let's go all, right d Is mojo in The Morning. Show cathaven says that he kind of got a reluctant.
Speaker 4: Invite is that what you're? Thinking?
Speaker 7: ABSOLUTELY i think because it was, RELUCTANT i don't even, LIKE i don't have any interest in going, Anymore like you didn't have me in my on to begin. With tell the whole. Story SO i ran into a girl THAT i, know AND i would say we're, cool like we're not. FRIENDS i don't even know IF i got her number for. Them IF i, DO i ain't used it since BEFORE. Covid so the relationship ain't, crazy but it's good enough that we see each. Other we're gonna, Stop we're gonna have a. Conversation it's not gonna be a quick high and. Buy we're gonna like catch.
Speaker 4: Up so that's what. Happened SO i saw her And i'm, like.
Speaker 11: Hey what's going.
Speaker 4: On she's, Like i'm, Like god's Going AND i feel.
Speaker 7: LIKE i saw her make an announcement On. Instagram now it wasn't like an announcement where you can like read exactly what was, happening but it was a photo. Shoot she was with other. People you can tell she was promoting something or doing. Something SO i, said, yeah aren't you like opening something or did something big just. Happen she was like, Yeah i'm opening.
Speaker 1: Up da da da da.
Speaker 7: Da AND i was, like, well, listen let me. Know if you're having, SOMETHING i would love to come out and, support, like let me.
Speaker 8: Know and she was like.
Speaker 4: OKAY i was, like have you thought of? Anything she was like, no not, really and then kept talking and said all, right we'll see you. Later have a good.
Speaker 7: Day and we walked away and then with them literally like seven seconds we weren't that far from each. Other she was, like, hey you know. WHAT i turned, around she was, LIKE i am having. SOMETHING i was, like you are actually, Like i'm having a grand. OPENING i JUST i just didn't Know i'm having a grand. Open i'll singing.
Speaker 4: INFORMATION i was, like all, right. COOL i walked away, like well.
Speaker 11: She.
Speaker 4: Did so was it that she at first was, LIKE i ain't inviting? Him that's what it felt?
Speaker 6: Like change your?
Speaker 5: Heart.
Speaker 7: YES i felt like her conscience got in her mind during that time where we walked. Away she was, like, DAMN i just lied to his face and NOW i Am or maybe she was, like, yeah he might see it and then be, like oh she did have.
Speaker 4: Something anything could.
Speaker 7: Happen does it make you want to go more or not go because you're not? Invited it makes me not want to go at? All but SHOULD i feel that way or SHOULD i just go and?
Speaker 4: Support?
Speaker 5: WELL i want to, know and this is this is actually an interesting. CONVERSATION i want to know if anybody's ever been in her shoes where somebody was basically bringing something up that they mentioned to you that it almost seemed like they wanted to invite themselves or they wanted to, like Because i'm assuming that she must have thought that you wanted to.
Speaker 7: Go, YEAH i was like, yeah after she confirmed that she was doing something like an event or a party or whatever she was opening And i'm, like, well let me know if you have an advance to.
Speaker 4: Celebrate, yeah have you ever been stuck in that or have you ever been in keVs?
Speaker 5: Shoes on this one where you knew somebody was having something going on and you brought it up and you were, like why where's my?
Speaker 4: Invite why DID i not hear more about?
Speaker 6: It but it's not like you were even trying to invite yourself to something because you didn't even know that there was. Anything you were just Saying i'd love to support you if you do have. SOMETHING i want to know what went on in her brain in that seven seconds that she was, LIKE i, LIED i, LIED i. LIED i should tell Him i'm having a. Party.
Speaker 4: YEAH i think it's what he, said, THOUGH i think it's that she realized he'll probably.
Speaker 7: See could be that could be that or her Conscious, yeah if it's the fact that if because we're playing it, game if she did in that seven seconds think well he saw that, Announcement he's probably going to see THAT i did have a party and didn't invite, Him so let me invite. Him that's nasty WORD a four four mojo live eight four four six sixty five six five four, eight or you can text call me if you got something for, This, james what's going?
Speaker 19: On what's going?
Speaker 13: On, HEY i wouldn't even, go, man that's like it wouldn't even be pe.
Speaker 3: If you go that play in your face like.
Speaker 5: That, actually what do you think about, This? James what IF keV puts the invite out to a bunch of, strangers we give it out on the, radio have a bunch of listeners show up? There did the event seem like it was gonna be any interesting?
Speaker 4: Things the grand opening so. Celebratory it's gonna have some, drinks some, food people gonna look.
Speaker 1: Nice why?
Speaker 6: Not but, see IF i were, YOU i don't THINK i would show up BECAUSE i would feel like desperate in the last, minute you know WHAT i, Mean like she didn't want me here in the first.
Speaker 4: Place, Emberly, Hello, hey, all good, morning morning.
Speaker 22: Morning SO i just wanted to chime. In i've been in her shoes and she knows THAT keevi is a public, figure so Maybe she didn't want him to feel obligated or make it seem like she's only inviting him because you, know he has influence in the area.
Speaker 19: And so on and so.
Speaker 5: Forth, emberly how old are you if you don't mind me, Asking so you're twenty nine years? Old, okay because when you said, that you're, like, yeah you know you kind of thought this. THROUGH i like the sensibility of you figuring out exactly what the reasoning is that she sent The invioty.
Speaker 4: Seems like a good.
Speaker 5: Person, YEAH i don't believe it, Though, emberly would you have Invited?
Speaker 19: KEVIN i, MEAN i.
Speaker 22: Would invite you guys.
Speaker 4: Anywhere but that's just.
Speaker 9: ME i like.
Speaker 1: That that Is.
Speaker 5: We're coming over it you noon, Today, emberly with the entire iHeart. Stuff all, right we'll talk to you. Later hold, On, sam what's? Up Sam?
Speaker 9: My?
Speaker 33: Guys?
Speaker 4: Morning what's going?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 51: SO i was listening getting ready for, school AND i just feel Like, kevin she like one, percent just was, like he's gonna see it On. INSTAGRAM i gotta see myself. Now SO i don't seem like a bad. PERSON i hate to say it because that was my initial. Reaction and then you guys said, it.
Speaker 18: AND i was, like, well there it.
Speaker 40: IS i feel You would you have felt better if she just left it as, know and then you did see it On? Instagram or would you have been more mad IF.
Speaker 4: I did see?
Speaker 7: IT i probably, like, man this mug and just move past. Me so it wouldn't have HARBORED i wouldn't have harbored any. Emotion BUT i would have been, like, damn why would she?
Speaker 4: Live, yeah what's? Up don't go keV catch what's? Up Bridget? High all?
Speaker 10: RIGHT i was just thinking what if she was like nervous or like she knows Wo kevin's like a bigger, name and she was like afraid of, judgment you know WHAT i?
Speaker 7: Mean but this isn't a, stranger you know What i'm, Saying, like this is somebody That i've known for years. Now granted we don't have the best, relationship BUT i think the first time we met each other was like back in high, School like this is SOMEBODY i.
Speaker 4: Know SO i don't know why she would feel.
Speaker 8: More so not, embarrassed but like anxious that you're gonna come and kind of judge.
Speaker 6: IT i GUESS i don't. Know this might be a time, Question but is she in a. Relationship yeah she. Married oh, okay BECAUSE i was, like maybe she's.
Speaker 4: Like, well that's not what If kevin's ex was going to be, There like what if there was something like?
Speaker 6: That we are making a.
Speaker 5: Lot i'm serious WHEN i say, That, like what could you imagine if that's the case somebody's? Life, well and you, KNOW i know that's What i'm, wondering if maybe there's mutuals.
Speaker 4: There what's going, On.
Speaker 11: BRITTANY i THINK i think you're overthinking.
Speaker 54: IT i think maybe she felt like you guys just met up and you was just you know how sometimes people just talk like, here you just let.
Speaker 9: Me know she show, Up, okay just let.
Speaker 4: ME i can see that.
Speaker 49: You're just overthinking.
Speaker 7: It, OH i just don't BE i just don't like being lied. To that's the only. Thing like you, said, No i'm not doing.
Speaker 5: Anything yeah seven seconds lady, said WELL i am so, Bad, christina what's?
Speaker 10: UP i literally just said the same. THING i think it's being overthought a. Ton AND i think That keV is super personable and super like, comfortable and his comfortability then made her comfortable and she read the situation and was, Like, okay there doesn't need to be no? Issues why WOULD i not invite? Him he's, Fine i'm, fine let's just be.
Speaker 4: Fine let's be fine to get let's, go come, on be fine exactly all, Right, Lydia AM i? Good any any?
Speaker 58: Other?
Speaker 14: Oh? Here?
Speaker 4: YES i gotta get this. ONE i don't like, That. Colleen, yeah what did you want to say To?
Speaker 19: Kevin?
Speaker 33: YEAH i wanted to, Say, kevin grow?
Speaker 9: Up life is too.
Speaker 50: Short you're missing.
Speaker 61: Out on an opportunity to mingle and meet new friends and make new. Connections.
Speaker 7: Colleen were you in a parking lot yesterday and you're a guy with a loud Global, yeah that's Exactly.
Speaker 4: Colleen are you in your late fifties early sixties and? White love?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 4: COLLEEN i love, you.
Speaker 21: GUYS i listened to every damn.
Speaker 9: Morning you're.
Speaker 46: Right?
Speaker 4: Thanks, Thanks, Kelly, hey, Hey. Lydia can we make?
Speaker 11: Callen?
Speaker 4: No, No, colleen don't ing? Up Stay let's Make colleen? Misfit? Mom can you be?
Speaker 40: Missing this is, Cranky?
Speaker 4: Colleen this is, Great this is, cranky all, right Cranky.
Speaker 9: Colleen you guys.
Speaker 30: Break my.
Speaker 4: Day we love you.
Speaker 40: Too thank.
Speaker 4: You it sounds like we make your dad love you to take care of. Yourself head a last.
Speaker 20: Some flirting and, fun then. Nothing second date update happens at eight Fenty mojo in The.
Speaker 5: Morning It's mojo in The morning show phone number eighty four Four Mojo. Live the text is nine five five zero. Zero if at all through anything that we talk, about including what we're going to talk about right, now you can relate to it or you got something to add text nine five five zero, zero would just call me just like you would your, friend and we'll call.
Speaker 4: You and get you on the.
Speaker 5: Radio anna is regretting something that she did over the. Weekend, oh one of.
Speaker 4: THOSE i made a big.
Speaker 40: DECISION i resigned my lease on my apartment AND i WISH i.
Speaker 4: Didn't, oh, OKAY i thought it was going to be something else that might.
Speaker 40: Know but this Is i'm really upset with myself BECAUSE i do not want to live. There but here's the. SITUATION i live in a very i would say desirable location, downtown especially with everything that's moving to Downtown. Detroit we Have, alo we Have, gucci all these big names are coming and rent is getting really. Expensive, WELL i live in a building that is in a great, location BUT i have the absolute worst unit in my. Building LIKE i, know it's the worst. Unit they could not get anyone to move into, it SO i got a really discounted rent.
Speaker 4: Price what's wrong with?
Speaker 40: That you've been in. IT i don't know if you remember it, though because you were. Lit there's only like one, Window LIKE i don't see sunlight at, all which was fine because at FIRST i was, Like, OH i feel really, safe because one of my issues is people knew WHERE i used to live and stuff like that because they could see in my videos out my. Windows but NOW i go home and, LIKE i don't want to go back outside because it's so. Dark i'm just like in this cave all day and like wanting to Watch. Netflix so that's one of my biggest. Issues, ALSO i just haven't had the greatest experience with the building in. General you guys hear ABOUT i, MEAN i guess this isn't their. Fault the dog's peen and pooping, Everywhere my package is getting, stolen the apartment telling me they don't have. Cameras there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Issues you're talking yourself into a this is a horrible, thing or you are living in a horrible.
Speaker 4: Place why are you why'd you?
Speaker 40: Resign because the price and the, Location LIKE i was looking at different apartments around downtown and truly they blew the rent THAT i currently pay out, Insane like they were so much more, expensive and in my, Mind i'm saving up to buy a house by a condo In. Detroit So i'm, like, okay just thug it out for a little, longer deal with this for another, year save up your. Money but Now i'm just like not happy, there AND i WISH i didn't, resign and this was a big. Decision and.
Speaker 5: Any listeners that can give and some wise thoughts on this one here or quite possibly maybe you've gone through this and talked to. HER i don't think that your place is as bad as you have portrayed to. BE i, mean the packages thing, is you know that happens, everywhere that's gonna go on the dog, camera the dog pooping and all the rest of that. Stuff But i've seen. WHERE i now know where you live because you kind of pointed it out to. Me i'm, like that's actually not a BAD i don't know what you, play BUT i would think that for if it's if there's if the whole thing IS i just got you, know one, window Which, bianca you've been in her, place right In anna's place Or, kevin have you been in there?
Speaker 4: Too tell? Me tell?
Speaker 5: Me is it is it really bad to have only one? Window, like did you guys notice that when you went?
Speaker 7: IN i did not, notice but you, Know anna sees things out that window to maybe also aid she doesn't like this. Apartment oh, sure you're talking about the boy the situation ship that has nothing to do WITH i THINK i think she has a great, place BUT i don't live, there so SO i don't.
Speaker 24: Know i've noticed the, window and for me, PERSONALLY i would not be able to do it because it seems just so.
Speaker 6: SMALL i feel like it'd be like a jail.
Speaker 40: Cell, REALLY i mean that's kind of how it.
Speaker 18: Feels is it?
Speaker 4: Decorated Nice? Bianca?
Speaker 6: YEAH i think she's a cute little athetic to.
Speaker 4: HER i did.
Speaker 6: Not it kind of reminds you Of kev's apartment a little, bit why.
Speaker 24: Booz, yeah she's a little, cool like light strokes and stuff is.
Speaker 5: Cool oh oh, y you mean the way that they decorate with the. Apartment, yeah, yeah, OKAY i mean, listen, BEYOND i will tell you. This you sound fancier than living in the suburbs because you got like valet.
Speaker 4: Parking the best thing about.
Speaker 5: It she's got like can you imagine having A Valet parker every single day when it's rain or?
Speaker 4: Snow it would be. AMAZING i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i feel the same way, though is do you have like BECAUSE i remember WHEN i used to Work quicken and they used to sign, mortgages which is a little different in his, case but they had like a right to recision period where after you, signed there was like three or four days where if you wanted to change your mind you could with no.
Speaker 4: Penalties do you know if you have that in your contract at?
Speaker 40: ALL i haven't looked at it Because i'm just like so annoyed that i signed. It But i'm SURE i could break my, least but then you usually have to pay more, money and moving is so, Annoying, like especially If i'm planning on buying a, house SHOULD i just say?
Speaker 5: There you know what's funny is that you, guys a lot of you guys Like, ZACH i, know is getting ready to move. Again AND i understand his. Move, keV you, know moved, recently but actually it wasn't that.
Speaker 4: Long it was a while. Back we pardi resaw on mind but all you guys moved to different.
Speaker 5: Things i've lived in the same house for twenty some years AND i sit there AND i think to myself with, THAT i want to, Move LIKE i get move envy BECAUSE i would love to have, something you, know new to look at or different to look. At but THEN i also realized how much money it costs to, move and it takes it takes at least a month to get up and running again between all the things that you got to do as far as moving, stuff but then also calling all the different, places trying to switch you, know your, services, mail all the rest.
Speaker 40: Of, that and then there's only eleven months left to live in. It so, like why WOULD i do?
Speaker 4: It, Hey, Helene.
Speaker 5: Anna's really upset that she resigned her lease at The Wayne County jail.
Speaker 4: Beyond could call it like a jail. Cell what do you THINK i.
Speaker 63: DURING, COVID i was living In chicago AND i need somebody to take over my. Lease and WHAT i was able to do THAT i was able to post on like A facebook page In chicago for somebody to take over my.
Speaker 19: Lease and that's exactly WHAT i. Did they do have pages like that In.
Speaker 13: DETROIT i actually found it through.
Speaker 11: Me on there, myself, okay and it's super.
Speaker 13: Useful you just have them sign over the leaks at the exact same price and then they just take it.
Speaker 4: Over so it's kind of like they do that with cars. Too you can sublease your.
Speaker 40: Lease does the apartment building have to be in on? Air is it just between you and the sub? Leasy usually the apartment.
Speaker 13: Needs to be in on, It but you can be LIKE i found something to take over my. Lease they'll take it over and they run everything on the apartment side and then usually.
Speaker 19: They'll go with. It there's no.
Speaker 5: ISSUES i Think kev's right. THOUGH i think that you have a thirty day out on most. CONTRACTS i think there's something to. That but wouldn't it be better everythink that would be better than having to worry about some yahoo you, know living in your place and then you you owe all the money for the broke the one broken?
Speaker 4: Window what's up? Page how you doing?
Speaker 21: Good how are you?
Speaker 18: Guys?
Speaker 4: Good what's going?
Speaker 23: On they have actual windows On amazon that basically mimic sunlight and give the illusion that you're able to see outside fake.
Speaker 40: Windows, YEAH i just need the fresh air.
Speaker 5: Too that's how you open your. Window, yeah, okay, yeah that would be. Wild, though all of a sudden you got fake windows.
Speaker 1: All over the.
Speaker 4: PLACE i feel like that's a huge.
Speaker 7: Thing notes to our, point you see a lot of that popping up on, ads especially living In michigan where you don't get a you, know sunlight for a period of, Months like people are buying these things to.
Speaker 40: MIMICATE i have like a sunrise alarm, clock so it mimics the. Sunrise But i'll look into.
Speaker 5: That my old, NEIGHBORHOOD i used to think that my neighbor had one of those lights that keep you from getting, depressed to those seasonal, lights AND i realized they were actually using as a weed.
Speaker 4: House but it Was West. Bloomfield it was very. Popular what's, Up, amanda how you?
Speaker 38: Doing good, Morning i'm.
Speaker 22: Good how are you?
Speaker 19: Guys Good?
Speaker 5: Amanda what do you think about? This anna is not happy with the signing of this?
Speaker 4: Lease so two.
Speaker 8: Things, ONE i agree with your statement of like spug it out for a year and like save up for a house Because i'm about to move into like not the best apartment BECAUSE i need to save up for a. House BUT i was going to, say since you, RESIGNED i would use that as leverage with your like landlord or releasing company to get something out of. It so obviously they can't add in like another. Window but if you have like an older. Appliance SO i had an old apartment THAT i resigned with that my stove was so. OLD i literally found it On eBay and it was like marked as like an. Antique it was older.
Speaker 9: THAN i, was and it made me like so.
Speaker 8: Nervous and so WHEN i resigned my, LEASE i just, said, like, hey is there any way SINCE i RESIGNED i could get a new stove that has like that's more up to.
Speaker 9: Date and they gave it to me like no questions.
Speaker 8: Asked so if there's something that you would, like you, know a stove or something that like a fridge that you want, upgraded.
Speaker 40: YEAH i feel LIKE i should have talked are the appliances nice in?
Speaker 4: There are they? Good not?
Speaker 40: Great there's like a bunch of dns in my. FRIDGE i don't know.
Speaker 4: Why WELL i didn't do.
Speaker 11: It that's how it came.
Speaker 5: Here here's a way THAT i can get you to know that you're actually in a good. Place you could always move back with your.
Speaker 40: Parents and, dad BUT i Think i'll stay in the jail.
Speaker 5: Cell or MAYBE i could Talk chelsea into. THIS i thought about this When zach was saying he was going to move in a new. Place i've Offered zach that he could come stay with us and maybe we have the whole show live in my.
Speaker 18: House you know.
Speaker 5: You can, LIVE i would. Put WHAT i would do is Give kevin the choice of rooms because He's.
Speaker 4: I'm with the. Basement you get the whole basement with the.
Speaker 5: Basement ALTHOUGH i got to be honest as a, teenager my parents moved me to the, basement so that was kind of like the you're moving to the basement of the.
Speaker 4: Attic you know that you're not the kid that they. Love i'm good with.
Speaker 1: That in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Sucks its trolling until you hear the birst start shirting outside is even.
Speaker 4: Worse this Is mojo in The.
Speaker 2: Morning it's the second date update On mojo in The.
Speaker 5: Morning all, right second date update on The mojo on The Morning. Show why are you not getting a? Callback we're going to find Out dante is getting? Ghosted what's, Up? Dante how you?
Speaker 1: Doing i'm doing, well? Man how are you?
Speaker 4: Good so you guys met at. Work you guys work, together that is.
Speaker 1: Correct, yeah, yeah, yeah which.
Speaker 5: Is awkward then all of a sudden when you don't talk to them about going out on another date or don't get them to go on another.
Speaker 1: Date, yeah it's, been it's.
Speaker 18: Been it's been pretty, awkward you, know AND i haven't been quite sure how to approach.
Speaker 3: It you.
Speaker 1: Know, YEAH.
Speaker 4: I have to tell you that that's why you don't date in the. Office you just have sex with them in the. Office like this is.
Speaker 5: One of those, things LIKE i don't think dating is a good. Idea, hey Uh, lydia who DO i got on the phone here with me right?
Speaker 4: Now This?
Speaker 5: Araja, Wait, dante are you at work right? Now are you getting to work right? NOW i am getting to work right? Now, Okay?
Speaker 4: Raja are you at? Work are you also on your way to?
Speaker 9: Work, well, No i'm on my way to.
Speaker 4: Work you're on your, Way? Raja will you say hi To? Dante? Hey what's?
Speaker 18: Hey how are?
Speaker 19: You? Hey you?
Speaker 14: Know are?
Speaker 9: You i'm? Okay?
Speaker 4: Araja is this going to be a little awkward for you to?
Speaker 5: Do knowing that probably in just a matter of an hour or, so you guys are going to be seeing each other face to.
Speaker 4: FACE i, MEAN i don't work is.
Speaker 14: WORK i don't need TO i don't need to see him pass whatever WHATEVER i need to ask him.
Speaker 9: For like this is you know this work is?
Speaker 4: Work what's going?
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 4: So are you not? Interested and that's why you haven't Given dante another? Date what's?
Speaker 14: Up, No i'm not interested in All and since he wants to put all of our business out, There i'm gonna just you, know tell it to you straight. Up he split into my coworkers D ms the day after we hooked.
Speaker 4: Up whoa.
Speaker 3: Anything else?
Speaker 18: Said is that?
Speaker 3: TRUE whoa wait a?
Speaker 1: Minute how did you even how did you even wait a?
Speaker 9: Minute?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whoa? Whoa? Whoa how did you even find out about?
Speaker 14: That? LIKE i don't think you understand that girl. Talk, Okay LIKE i don't even think like you think you're splicking? Everything but you you talk to my, friends my our, coworker but my, friend it's my closest friend at the.
Speaker 42: Job.
Speaker 18: Okay SO i, mean but the thing is is that you AND i are not. Dating we're not even serious.
Speaker 9: Serious what are you talking? About you literally hooked up with me after.
Speaker 19: Dinner but it was a hook, up that's what it was it.
Speaker 9: Was that's that's messed. Up so who knows who else you're talking to at the.
Speaker 18: Job but we're not seriously invested though we hadn't gone.
Speaker 9: On we're serious enough.
Speaker 1: That we have been dating for months and months and. Months that's not been the.
Speaker 6: Case wait a, second you were invested enough that you wanted to know why you weren't hearing from her?
Speaker 18: Right BECAUSE i, mean, listen we were it was it WAS i felt like it was a really nice night that we had, together and.
Speaker 19: But we.
Speaker 18: Weren't we weren't, serious and not for for her to like not talk to me just BECAUSE i slid on her FRIEND'S.
Speaker 14: Dm but why would you do? That why would you do that right after talking to me LIKE i don't date people like, That Like i'm not talking with that.
Speaker 9: Player you know WHAT i?
Speaker 5: Mean never let me let me just real quick before it gets to go too, far because you guys do work together with each. OTHER i want to just Ask dante a couple of. Questions, dante you don't think that when you take a girl out in a date and you guys have you, know a good enough date where you guys end up hooking up with each, other you don't think that you probably shouldn't be just then trying to hook up with another person in the. Office you don't think that that's your call to basically, say all, Right i'm gonna see how this relationship.
Speaker 4: Works was it just purely sex that you were looking?
Speaker 1: For it wasn't purely SEX i was looking.
Speaker 18: FOR i, MEAN i really do like. Her, HOWEVER i didn't think it was serious enough because it.
Speaker 1: Was only one.
Speaker 4: Day so it's so you're not for, Me you're not. Committed you're saying to, her.
Speaker 1: That's, right that's right after one.
Speaker 6: DAY i understand, that BUT i would still feel exactly the same way that she. Does i'd be, YEAH i Feel i'd feel, USED i would feel. HURT i would think that you're not looking for anything more than a. Hookup so the, fact the fact to me that you called because you wanted to know why you weren't hearing, back it's like it's like an oxymora to.
Speaker 4: ME i don't think.
Speaker 7: Anybody did anything, wrong but it is crazy to reach out to and plus you got to know the, friends and they probably are going to talk because that's what friends.
Speaker 4: Do to hit her. Up the next day is where you kind of missed, Her, alie what's?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 57: ALIE i just want to, say this woman is so funny AND i love her. Boundaries this man's a, clown BUT i JUST i the funniest SECOND i can.
Speaker 5: Date update, ever So arajah gets a little love From ali on this.
Speaker 4: One say hi To.
Speaker 9: Ali, Hi, Ali i'm glad you agree with?
Speaker 4: You oh my, gosh, Thanks ali appreciates. You what's, Up? ERIC? I?
Speaker 16: Hi how are you?
Speaker 36: Today?
Speaker 4: Good what are your?
Speaker 16: Thoughts the whatever his name, is he's kind of, yeah, Yeah DANTE vi a dummy because like.
Speaker 49: It's like when you have a pre when you have a pre established, relationship such as like a work, relationship and then you go to take the next step to go into the dating and everything like that at that point in, time like have you, SAID i don't know if he's never heard of the term like don't dip your penning, company. Inc but it's like that's a very messy.
Speaker 31: Business you can't just sit there and go ahead and like threw around with all the girls in the office and you start to make that next. Step you have to assume that there's.
Speaker 42: You're already a little bit further in the.
Speaker 49: Relationship you can't start making things of.
Speaker 4: Messy just being yeah it it definitely gets even messier that they work.
Speaker 5: Together vicky comment here at eight four FOUR O Joe live eight four four sixty six five six four.
Speaker 4: Eight what are your thoughts about What dante?
Speaker 11: Did DO A, RAJA i just said he's a player by that's.
Speaker 4: All that's all you got to. Say what do you do you?
Speaker 5: Think do you think That dante's look now in the office is going to be bad amongst the women knowing?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 34: YEAH i hope.
Speaker 4: So And dante do you worry about?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 18: Listen you, KNOW i think That i'm able to like move in a space WHERE i CAN i understand that work is work and that WHAT i do outside of, work you, KNOW i.
Speaker 1: CAN i can handle both.
Speaker 6: Essentially but when you're mixing work and what you do outside of, work you have to understand there are going to be, consequences, right, sure but this time right which is?
Speaker 18: Sure but at this Rate, again LIKE i, said it was one day he could it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it wasn't as.
Speaker 5: Serious to, me you, Know BUT i Think, rajah you had to be just shocked when when your coworker, Says dante now is hitting me up is that how did it come?
Speaker 4: Out? Like how did that?
Speaker 14: Happen of, course like we we are Best like that's my best friend in the, workplace and it's LIKE i feel like there's levels to, it you know WHAT i, Mean like he took me out and then we hooked. Up he could have talked to anybody, else but he decides to talk to not only someone in the same, workspace not even someone a couple of weeks, later the night after we hook up with who else but my best friend at, Work like he just doesn't. Care and, honestly IF i can tell you, That i'm tired of men telling you straight up to your face, that, oh like they want something with, you or they make it seem and appear deeper than it actually, is and then in front of everybody else and their homeboys and their, friends they try to make.
Speaker 9: It seem, like oh, no it's not that. Deep it was just a couple of. Days, no he tried to make it seem like we were actually working towards.
Speaker 4: Something, jazzmine what's? Up It's mojo in the? Morning high second date, Update, hija.
Speaker 9: Longtime, listener first.
Speaker 40: Time jazz on the.
Speaker 9: OH i was just saying it's really. Gross but he's trying to ride his way through the whole. Company, yeah it sounds like he just wants to sleep with anyone in the.
Speaker 19: Company maybe that's the. Thing is that what he's done.
Speaker 9: Too it feels like it is it would be his.
Speaker 4: Thing but sometimes with many beautiful people he may.
Speaker 1: Have, YEAH.
Speaker 9: I know people who like to just stick it in the company.
Speaker 4: INC i don't, KNOW i, know but this is a good.
Speaker 5: One ours was a bad. One the people in our office didn't talk to each. Other they PROBABLY i THINK i Like araja That araja is willing to say something about it because in our company it didn't come out till well after the, fact which was, awkward but all.
Speaker 4: Right second date update On mojo in The.
Speaker 64: Morning it's the whole with the dirty on the thirty fro back fro down on second date update and more of the.
Speaker 4: Roses this Is mojo in The. Morning we got another concert we're giving away a pair of tickets to this.
Speaker 7: Time it is one Of bianca's, favorites So i'm sure if you go to this concert you'll see her in. There it is Pit Bull dale With Little John High Up september. Ninth you want to go be the ninety fifth caller eight four four six six five sixty five four eights You Little john Pit bull eight four four six six five six five four.
Speaker 3: Eight mojo in The Morning's dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: Third dirty of the, day and got some recent updates With. Hayden.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, man STILL i waking up to that news this, morning it was JUST i couldn't even believe. It when when you see somebody that you that you have seen in so many different, things and she's so young and she's a. Mom but if you have not yet heard Actress Hayden panitier dead at the age of thirty, six she was actually going to celebrate her thirty seventh birthday On, friday and some breaking dirty THAT i got just moments ago about her final. Moments and this was. Yesterday so police an ems say they responded to reports of an unresponsive female later identified As hayden at around one fifty pm at a residence In, Greenville South. Carolina first responders attempted to Resuscitate hayden using advanced cardiac life, support so different, medicines breathing, tubes heart rhythm. Tracking, however all of that coupled with chest compressions administered by paramedics were unable to revive. Her, Yeah Dolly parton is giving fans another update on her health after she missed the opening Of dollywood's New Night Flight expedition, ride and she, said in, fact she was also going to be missing the UPCOMING Acm honors And Americana honors And, awards which she's being honored at those. Events so this is kind of like her thing lately is some thing's going. On everybody's being very quiet about, it but she's missed several different bigger. Things she did release a video message to fans over the weekend and she, said all it is is sometimes she gets a little dizzy and. Dehydrated she, said truly all is going well on the medical end of. Things she is as sharing fans that she is totally. Fine that's, True BUT i mean she's been, missing like anytime there's an event she's not.
Speaker 7: There she's, okay it's.
Speaker 34: GOOD i just needed some.
Speaker 36: Honor.
Speaker 6: Yeah frozen Stars kristen, Bell Idina, menzel And olaf himself played By josh Gadd, all reunited over the weekend At DISNEY'S d TWENTY d twenty three to preview the third installment of the. Movie they all did a song. Together some technical difficulties coupled with somebody sending me this from their iPhones kind of hard to, hear but here you.
Speaker 3: Go this.
Speaker 6: Day Before thanksgiving twenty twenty seven is When frozen three comes. OUT i fear, fan you KNOW i saw over the weekend is the they started doing the previews for the live Action. Tangled did you guys doing? One it looks so, Good, Google, GOOGLE i Say tangled is better Than frozen AND i will die on.
Speaker 19: That hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh speaking Of disney, Projects by the, way the Most magical place On earth is getting a wicked new. Neighborhood disney has revealed some new details about its long Awaited Villains land coming to The Magic. Kingdom they say it's going to be even bigger Than Star wars that area of the, park but the land going to feature two major. Rides one is a thrill coaster inspired By.
Speaker 65: Lifficent the other takes guests beneath The Evil Queen's lair or The Magic mirror Summons disney bad guys Like ursula And scar And.
Speaker 4: JAFAR i like.
Speaker 6: IT i don't know when that's set to, open BUT i know what's happening and we're getting all these details at this.
Speaker 4: Point speaking Of disney and, villains did you guys see The incredibles three? Trailer the trailer?
Speaker 48: Yet so they announced it A d twenty Three and before they announced the, villain Ad mode came on and was, like.
Speaker 4: Come, on you ruin the. Movie it's.
Speaker 6: Amazing remember WHEN i was heart For? Halloween was that the year that you were.
Speaker 1: The same?
Speaker 4: Hair, yes a little, bit, yeah a little. Bit twenty three is. Amazing we gotta go to that. One that's FOR X. Men they showed the new actors and actresses for. That, yeah you gotta hit that next.
Speaker 6: Year say part of.
Speaker 4: THAT i like to go TO d twenty three over that hurt music.
Speaker 6: Shout because that already, happened and we still want to go To iHeart, Honest Breaking dirty and LAST i know a lot of people love. Him no Acn Roose Bowl stadium surprised fans by bringing Out chapel. Roone, hey if you miss anything really from any, show could be The, dirty could be something you. Heard he could always go back and listen for free on The iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Directly from the.
Speaker 3: Source The morning's dirty on the.
Speaker 1: Thirty you're calling.
Speaker 7: Ninety fifth caller on the. Line we Got carolyn From. Detroit what, Up, carolyn pay good. Morning you're the ninety fifth.
Speaker 3: Caller whoa.
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 42: Have just want to bear of?
Speaker 4: Tickets say it.
Speaker 61: Again you guys have no idea how EXCITED i?
Speaker 4: Am tell, me tell, us tell us how excited you.
Speaker 53: Are i'm gonna take My Friendy. Vaughn it's her birthday weekends that week and we're gonna dress up As Little john And.
Speaker 12: Pitbull you.
Speaker 4: Will who are you going to?
Speaker 21: Be i'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Be, okay give me your best Pit bull impressions for.
Speaker 61: Real five it's for world.
Speaker 3: Wide there we.
Speaker 7: Go the concert is At Pine knob On september, Ninth you and best friend birthday celebration For. Vaughn tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot. Com for everybody, else hang on the, Line. Carolyn we'll get your set.
Speaker 8: Up thank you guys so.
Speaker 7: Much absolutely. Well joe in The Morning. Show, So, shannon you have, children and you have children who are in. Sports they do a lot of after school, activities AND i know you played a lot of sports when you were, younger and you gotta tell me if you've been in a situation where a coach has either yelled at you or yelled at your, children and how you handled. It and not only DO i want to hear from, y'all but if we have listeners who have ran into this, situation And i'd like to hear from coaches.
Speaker 4: Too eight four four six six five six five four eight is the.
Speaker 7: Numbers So josiah AND i have been just so funny Saying josia AND i because it was supposed to Be josiah doing, tennis and then it quickly and very. Quickly by, QUICKLY i mean like the first session it turned Into josiah AND i doing, tennis AND i wanted to go more than he. Did And josiah hasn't played a ton of sports like he played baseball when he was, younger he did some stuff like.
Speaker 4: That it's the performing. Arts more into the performing. Arts, Yes so now we'll say last YEAR i did walk in on a theater teacher yelling at the. Kids josiah wasn't a part of.
Speaker 7: That but tennis, practice the coach is yelling At josiah a little, bit and it's not anything that makes me feel LIKE i need to step in and, say, like hold on a, second and you, never in my, mind you never want to come in between the coach and the student BECAUSE i feel like the coach needs to have that level of respect in command, with you, know the student on the.
Speaker 4: Team, Sorry and he's not saying that crazy To.
Speaker 7: Joe it's, like come, on, son come, on, son like you're doing that type of, thing repeating stuff That josiah and sometimes LIKE i don't yell At josiah like. That he probably need it because the coach is seeing things And josiah isn't picking it up or he kind of ignoring.
Speaker 4: Them daydream. Focus i'm telling you the same thing over and over. Again break your.
Speaker 34: Fingers.
Speaker 7: Now this other girl did not have the same nice coaching As josiah.
Speaker 4: Got he said something to, her and this, girl she's a young. Girl he, like this, little this little model walk you're. Doing come on with your old, face he, said with your old. Face literally literally my.
Speaker 7: MOM i turned into old. FACE i was, LIKE i, said her mom was out there to. Her mom didn't say, anything but they stopped. Coming oh, Yeah AND i felt like that he was, like, man what's going.
Speaker 4: ON i ain't seen him in the, While and my, Mom i'm, like.
Speaker 7: You, know but in my, mind, like how do you handle a situation where a coach is either yelling at you as a student or yelling at your?
Speaker 6: Child, See i'm kind of with. You where in most, cases If luis Or smith is getting AND i say yelled at so loosely because it's usually either they deserve it or it's, motivating OR i. DON'T i can't Recall i've ever been in a situation WHERE i was, like, okay, WAIT i need to step in and say. Something, however this past, spring you, know my Husband, wes Coached smith's flag football, team and during one of the, games there was an opposing. Team these kids are in second and third. Grade this is for, fun we are not going to BE nfl. Stars and the coach of the opposing team was so nasty and mean to his kids that it got to the point Where i'm, like where are the parents of the kids on this other? Team WHERE i felt myself being passive aggressive but saying to the moms of the kids On smith's, team, okay like we're.
Speaker 3: All just here enough.
Speaker 4: Fun we're.
Speaker 6: EIGHT i can't, remember but it was like he was coaching them like they were in college for THE, nfl And i'm, like they want to go home and watch freaking Mister beast on. YouTube they don't care about this like you. Do nobody is winning a. Trophy but he was just like, me like rude to the point WHERE i was taken.
Speaker 40: Aback so you were trying to make like little comments like we're just here for.
Speaker 57: Fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now if he Were smiths, COACH i probably would have said something at that.
Speaker 7: Point he was smith, coach wouldn't be getting dinner that. Night and by, DINNER i mean you know bacon. GOODS i, mean and what was what was it like for you when you WERE i was soccerball.
Speaker 40: Star a plus, student do anything, wrong SO i was not the one getting yelled at IF i, did, THOUGH i feel like my, mom who was usually there were with me at sports, games she would have like been okay with. It she would have been like yell at her more like she wanted me to be like the, best so like, SHE i don't, know she was for.
Speaker 7: It how do you, identify, like for, example to your point about these kids not gonna they're not even wanting potentially to pursue.
Speaker 4: Football this is not the Super.
Speaker 40: Bowl in your second.
Speaker 7: Grade, right how do you, Say, okay this isn't working for my, student working for my, child MAYBE i need to remove them from, this or saying like maybe this is what they.
Speaker 6: Mean, See i'm always a fan of unless something is so toxic or you, know if any of my kids were in a terrible, SITUATION i would yank them. Immediately but if IT'S i don't, know if they're just like not loving, it you still got to finish out the season and you're committed to your. Team, YEAH i am a firm believer in. That Dude smith played soccer a couple of times and he would just sit on the. Sidelines he, would oh my, god he. Hated he gave me such a hard time anytime we went to a, game AND i was, like you don't have to play if you hate it that, much you don't have to, play but you have to sit on the sidelines through the end of the season in tier on your.
Speaker 7: Team he, did and we, did but then we never played soccer eight four four six six five six five FOUR. A let's get some parents on the, Line, adriana what's?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 9: Hey SO i, mean if he really really doesn't like it and it's not for.
Speaker 12: HIM i do feel like it's a little, different BUT i would make him.
Speaker 19: Finish what of the, SEASON i was still make him.
Speaker 9: FINISH i also did have a soccer coach like about the whole aggrestments aggressive. THING i had a soccer coach that was like blows notot rockets.
Speaker 33: Us but like he's like running and so he'd make us ree lax for any little mess.
Speaker 9: Up BUT i mean everyone had to do. It he would just do it on the.
Speaker 6: Grass That's jesus. Cross that's not anything towards you.
Speaker 4: Guys did your team? Suck, no we did. It see it's Not.
Speaker 7: Rockets it worked, Out, adrian it worked out an Not. Rockets and some of, IT i, say some of the best teams coaches B a host camera was going, On, man how was your?
Speaker 44: Coach, well, yeah my kids coach. Did he played, football, wrestling and. Lacrosse AND i feel like they don't puntill yell at him at. All i'd like to see him yell at him.
Speaker 4: More, oh you think they need to be a little bit more aggressive with the.
Speaker 44: Team, YEAH i mean last year we were at a gage and the coach there were two kids outside the, fense like playing catch with the football they were on the. Team he was, Like, hey are you guys on the team or? Not and he was, like all, right get back over. Here And i'm, like, dude these kids aren't even in the game and they need to be running last at the nuts.
Speaker 6: Back, SEE i, like that's okay to. Me there's a difference between motivating and firm and fair or just being an a hole to these like there there is.
Speaker 40: A line face is a little. Crazy that was MUCH.
Speaker 4: I feel like.
Speaker 7: Football you see a lot of that in terms of cussing kids, out like football coaches and AND.
Speaker 4: I have no, IDEA i don't, know but not that.
Speaker 7: Young, Yeah, tiffany your son played, Soccer is that, Right, Tiffany.
Speaker 29: Yes my son played.
Speaker 44: Soccer and what happened with the coach so so the coach on the opposing.
Speaker 29: Team this was a couple of years. Ago he stood up in the middle of the game and slipped the entire parents section of our team off because his team was losing so badly and we were getting riled up because there was a call that wasn't. Called so he like stood up on the benches across from, us across the whole field and everything and slipped all of us off and then a couple months but a couple months prior to, THAT i had posted about us losing to them in a game and the unsportsmanlike that had.
Speaker 61: Happened the coach was going through.
Speaker 66: At this game and shaking everybody's hands and selling him good, game and he, said, hey who Is tiffany's? Son and my son raised his hid and he was, Like i'd like to talk to your mom for a. Second and my son, SAID i don't think that's a very.
Speaker 4: Is not going to go how you think it. IS i promise you That tiffany don't play that parents. SECTION i like that parent.
Speaker 7: Section raychel speaking of a cussing coaches, out is that something you've done?
Speaker 61: Before, YES i absolutely not cussing them, out BUT i like to call it a come To jesus Not next, said, YEAH i mean because at the end of the, day it's their. Player he was always their football. Player like start a. Team but this is my son and we're just doing this for recreational. Purposes this is just to keep him, busy teach. Him you, know, teamwork, disciplined it's organized. Sports it's not like it's not. Professional they kids at the end of the, day AND i paid for him to be on the, team not get cussed, out, Right.
Speaker 4: So you cuss the coach, out, WELL i mean you had to come To, jesus.
Speaker 55: Mom.
Speaker 61: Okay so what happened was my son he got his ankle got stepped on by another boy in the, game and the coaches are, like just walk it. Off stop, crying just walk it. Off And i'm, like he not gonna walk it. Off i'm taking him to get checked. Out WHEN i took him to get checked, out my son's left ankle was. Broken he couldn't trick or treat and he wasn't.
Speaker 33: Getting like Bad.
Speaker 61: Thanksgiving he was in a cast until After. Christmas and it's Like Thanks. GLENNIS i was. THERE i always Tell, mom, like if you got kids in, sports go to the, practices go to the, games because a lot of stuff happens that you will never know. About and if you're, there you can kind of say something about, Like, okay you don't have to be that rough on. Them you, know it's it's. Kids, Yeah and you have to tell them like cut practice. Short they got school the next.
Speaker 4: Day, SEE i don't know about.
Speaker 14: That.
Speaker 4: Now if you can't tell the coach to cut practice. Short now this is what they signed up, for all, right last, Call.
Speaker 7: Jackson let's talk from someone who was on a. TEAM i think you're a little bit older, Now. Jackson how are your parents on?
Speaker 19: YOU i mean OTHER us.
Speaker 58: SPORTS i played football WHEN i was a lot, younger and they're pretty tough on. Me my dad was with simpically my coach for a lot of the things THAT i did as, well baseball and different things like.
Speaker 17: That but, uh in high, SCHOOL i actually had a TIME i was on.
Speaker 3: The golf team and, uh after the round was, over my.
Speaker 58: Golf coach two other players on the team was talking trash about.
Speaker 4: Me behind my back and accused me of.
Speaker 58: Cheating AND i found out from the other players because they were my. FRIENDS i, mean this is my senior year of high, school So i'm kind of done with, everything AND i definitely let them know HOW i felt about it at the next tournament and had some had some choice words for him the rest of the.
Speaker 7: Season so for, you, yeah how did how did it affect your relationship with your dad being your coach that had to be.
Speaker 17: TOUGH i mean at times it.
Speaker 58: WAS i mean we definitely got into, it BUT i know he was always just trying to trying to motivate me and different things like, that and and he actually continued to coach after me for like youth football and different things like. That BUT i mean it was it was kind of a bonding thing, too because we'd always go out there and throw the baseball or or practice football and different things like.
Speaker 18: That so we had a lot of fun with.
Speaker 44: It that's.
Speaker 7: Nice appreciate the, Call, Jackson, sarah you'll be the last, Caller, sarah tell me about Your.
Speaker 30: Okay so she when she was in, softball you, know like the dirt and like the.
Speaker 40: Sand, yeah.
Speaker 30: She would like build sand castles instead of actually playing.
Speaker 40: That he would so.
Speaker 20: Funny check out Our facebook, Page facebook dot, com Slash mojo in The, morning.
Speaker 47: W U Kqy, DETROIT Wusnx mosquite And, Grandmothers SIMY, Vts Tilly, Doe channel ninety five one four five s N x And nutty two Five KISS fm And iHeartRadio Station Guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Human All right Is mojo in The.
Speaker 5: Morning zach accidentally texts the wrong person and, wait do you hear? Who he mistakenly texts who was?
Speaker 19: Her?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 5: Off what was the the whole, story what's? Happen so this weekend it was my aunt's uh is her seventieth. Birthday birthday's Name Aunt.
Speaker 4: Maggie So.
Speaker 48: Maggie she was the first one to take me in after my mom passed, up while my sister, was you, know getting. Situated so she means a lot to. Me so we were doing a huge. Celebration on the way, IN i see a huge billboard for do you Know Rob thomas From matchbox?
Speaker 4: Twenty DO i Know Rob?
Speaker 5: THOMAS i can name every Single matchbox twenty song is in my. PLAYLIST i love.
Speaker 4: HIM i love.
Speaker 48: It SO i have a really good buddy WHO i thought was going to be at the seventieth birthday, party Named Tony. WELL i Text tony And i'm, like, Dude Rob thomas is, coming let's. Go hear nothing for two hours And i'm, like that's. Weird text, Back i'm, like are you are you?
Speaker 4: Sure? Like are you not that? EXCITED i thought this was your favorite.
Speaker 48: Artist THEN i find OUT i accidentally Texted Tony travado.
Speaker 5: Our?
Speaker 4: Boss what made you?
Speaker 40: Realize the? Response the no?
Speaker 48: Response AND i was, Like you're not as excited AS i thought you were going to Be, oh, YEAH i don't Think tony's gonna go to this concert with.
Speaker 4: You just got their names As, tony Just tony And.
Speaker 5: Tony T, wait so so you sent the you sent the note To Maggie's tony and uh And Tony travado or His kev's dad calls Him Tony. Levado did he think you were trying to ask for tickets or?
Speaker 14: What did he?
Speaker 4: Think he seemed not as.
Speaker 48: Excited all he said was yes with. Yeah he said where's he? PLAYING i Said Battle creak and he was, like, yeah that's kind of.
Speaker 4: FARD i thought.
Speaker 14: It was my.
Speaker 4: FRIEND i was, like you're not as excited AS i thought you were going To.
Speaker 5: Tonio Tony travado thought it was like one of those moments that happens to him all the time with all of you guys and me and everybody.
Speaker 4: Where it's, like can you get me? Ads can you get?
Speaker 19: Me take?
Speaker 4: Adds?
Speaker 48: WELL i left him On. Red he was, like, yeah that's kind of. Far it's In Battle. Creek and THEN i realized it Was Tony tovato AND i was, like, Oh i'm just Gonna i'm just gonna pretend like this didn't.
Speaker 5: Happen this happens a lot to people where they'll text the Wrong tony so to. Speak, yeah you, know we can call let's call this texting the Wrong tony eight four Four Mojoe. Live who did you accidentally? Tax and is there something worse than what happened To?
Speaker 1: Zach?
Speaker 5: Poor zach was just About Rob thomas coming to battle. Great could you imagine if.
Speaker 4: It was like a dirty? Text oh my, GOD i know you don't talk about the girl that you're, dating but sunshine.
Speaker 1: Last night was.
Speaker 4: Amazing do you know how money that would be if all of a, sudden out of the, Blue. Zach zach's, Like i'm gonna go pick up the baby.
Speaker 1: Oil BUT i.
Speaker 4: Texted tony it was pretty. Late it was like eleven, thirty so he's probably Like zack water with cream.
Speaker 5: Tonight and the funny thing About tony With zach Is zach's his, assistant so he has to answer your text messages because it could be like something.
Speaker 4: Important the station's on fire type. Thing, yeah oh MY i want you And, TONY i thank you and Both tony should go into this. Concert it wouldn't be our first concert.
Speaker 1: Together.
Speaker 48: Really, yeah we went To Blue october like the first WEEK i was, hired and, dude it was. Amazing and THEN i found out that, like that's his favorite band AND i knew none of the.
Speaker 4: Words i'm just, like, hey, djoh what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 61: Hi good, morning.
Speaker 28: Guys, Morning, first.
Speaker 4: What's.
Speaker 19: Happened it's a.
Speaker 12: Very first time long.
Speaker 61: TIME i one TIME i was dating a guy.
Speaker 9: AND i was trying to gather some evidence about him cheating and.
Speaker 61: Stuff AND i was taking all these things ups and THEN i accidentally sent him the stream.
Speaker 30: Shops oh.
Speaker 19: What did he?
Speaker 61: Say it was before you to like understand messages and.
Speaker 33: Stuff, yeah SO i don't.
Speaker 9: KNOW i JUST i blocked him and.
Speaker 61: IMMEDIATELY i blocked him, immediately and THEN i.
Speaker 9: Was just we broke.
Speaker 4: Up but did he ever bring it?
Speaker 14: Up?
Speaker 4: Yeah and what did he?
Speaker 61: SAY i addressed the, situation BUT i didn't tell him THAT i was trying to send this to the group.
Speaker 5: Chat Oh, god that's. Craziness that's worse Than. Zach's what's going?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 4: Aiden how you? Doing hi?
Speaker 58: There?
Speaker 17: Yeah So i'm actually looking to move out To Grand rapids live closer with, family and So i've been applying.
Speaker 18: At jobs out.
Speaker 17: There, well one of my professors from school was named his Name's, ben AND i got him in my phone As.
Speaker 34: Ben.
Speaker 17: Well the new guy that started just two weeks ago is also Named, ben AND i shared contact information with Said, WELL i texted the Wrong. BEN i texted the new guy and not my. Professor oh what did you? SAY i told, Him, Hey, ben just wanted to give you an up. DAY i thought the interview went really well and, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 4: YadA did the professor text? Back, well it was it was guy was.
Speaker 5: Coworker what the funny thing is when you do this and they don't text back Like tony didn't for a little, bit and now you're left with That tony's a Day.
Speaker 4: Ben you, know why Would ben do that to? Me what's going?
Speaker 26: On?
Speaker 4: Tiffany, Hi so my best.
Speaker 12: Friend of my dad have the same, name and SO i text my best.
Speaker 53: Guy friend THAT i hooked up with another dude and found out it was my. Dad oh, no, well my, dad even WHEN i was like, older like almost, thirty still THOUGHT i never had.
Speaker 5: Sex oh, yeah, Daddy oh my, god that's the were you graphic with what you're hooked up?
Speaker 1: With and did?
Speaker 9: No because he was my best guy. Friend so thankfully that saved me a little.
Speaker 4: Bit but that's. Good oh, good what's, Up? Sarah how you? Doing i'm doing.
Speaker 21: Good how are you guys being?
Speaker 4: Important we're all, right we're, good we're having. Fun what's going?
Speaker 11: On all?
Speaker 67: Right, Well SO i had a time where my friend and me were texting back and, forth basically screenshots of she was trying to find a way to break up with her, boyfriend her longtime, boyfriend and she send me screenshots of their conversation and all, that and BASICALLY i accidentally sent.
Speaker 21: The screen shots of art like.
Speaker 12: She sent to me and to the.
Speaker 4: Boyfriend oh, no who are you meaning to send them?
Speaker 67: TO i was meaning to send them to our other, friend our other mutual, friend to ask her to get her?
Speaker 13: Opinioned how did you get them?
Speaker 11: Up?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: On you were doing that on? PURPOSE i don't.
Speaker 67: KNOW i think, that like it was really JUST i was supposed to.
Speaker 4: TEXT i.
Speaker 40: Was i'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry i'm. Sorry it was like a big friend. Group, yeah that's not. Good were You are you no longer friends with anybody? Anymore did they all friend?
Speaker 26: You?
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 67: No so they like that she eventually broke, up like he broke up with, Her but we're Still.
Speaker 21: I'm still friends we're still friends like me and hersal.
Speaker 67: Friends and then the guys are kind of, yes but not with any of the guys that we.
Speaker 27: Had they were a hockey.
Speaker 5: Team can you imagine the poor guy finds out that his girl's breaking up with him through the text.
Speaker 4: MESSAGES h what's, up? Timp how you?
Speaker 9: Doing i'm?
Speaker 53: Good how are you?
Speaker 4: Good we're talking about the Wrong tony here With? Zach what's going on with?
Speaker 34: You?
Speaker 61: SO i had a guy send me a naked photo AND i accidentally.
Speaker 10: Send it to my friend's.
Speaker 4: Mom how do you how'd you do?
Speaker 61: That because she was texting me from her phone counters was dead AND i saved her contact.
Speaker 25: Under the wrong.
Speaker 4: Names oh, God, yeah what did mama?
Speaker 12: Say she, Said, Hi, tiffany this Is ashley's.
Speaker 4: Lam and that's a great pans finished that one in The, brittany what's going?
Speaker 14: On?
Speaker 4: Brittany, hi good, morning good. Morning this is a good. One and she had a mother in law mix. Up what's?
Speaker 18: Up you?
Speaker 53: Got my sister in law and my mother in law had the same exact, initials and one day in my mother in law got.
Speaker 28: In this huge.
Speaker 9: Fight SO i wanted to tell my sister in law about it AND i ended up texting like this huge, message just talking a bunch of, crap AND i sent it to my mother in.
Speaker 4: Law oh boy about? Her are you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah Good now it was.
Speaker 9: Fine, yeah we're.
Speaker 19: Fine We've, yeah it was a while, ago but it was.
Speaker 4: BAD i bet you your husband did not appreciate.
Speaker 17: THAT i was very, valid so.
Speaker 14: He.
Speaker 5: Knows now listen to this. One this one sounds like something you'd see in a Porn, Jessica are you?
Speaker 18: There?
Speaker 4: YES I what, Happens, Jessica.
Speaker 13: Well WHILE i was at, work mind.
Speaker 25: YOU i MEAN i was a.
Speaker 6: NANNY i accidentally sent a boot pick to my boss. Instead oh, NO i don't.
Speaker 4: What did you get?
Speaker 40: Fired?
Speaker 44: No, no she was.
Speaker 13: Funny she was, like, yes, yes, yes, Yes she's, like but you inspired.
Speaker 33: Me Maybe i'll be sending some pics to.
Speaker 3: To My.
Speaker 4: What was what was the whole reason why you were sending a boot? Pick what was going?
Speaker 34: On just texting with my?
Speaker 25: Boyfriend and THEN i just sent it the wrong the wrong, time?
Speaker 39: Wrong.
Speaker 4: Ye do you think you would have kept your job if you sent it to your boss's. HUSBAND i would have.
Speaker 11: GHASTED i wouldn't have.
Speaker 46: Last.
Speaker 4: Day, yeah thank you for the CALL i appreciate.
Speaker 5: It by the, way the title of this, Podcast The Wrong tony could also be either a sitcom ON abc On friday nights or a Porn.
Speaker 4: Tony friendly reminded this morning that you are good.
Speaker 20: ENOUGH i, mean we're a bunch of idiots that just happened to have a radio, show and chances are you're funnier than we.
Speaker 64: Are just As muchel in the morning See, cardi D step, dogg DGEs Czar, Larsen Vincent, boone gest more at our twenty twenty Six iHeart Radio Music.
Speaker 4: Festival mojo has your shot.
Speaker 1: To get in.
Speaker 7: Now so many artists will be at T Mobile areena In Las Vegas september eighteenth and Nineteen friday And. Saturday you want a shot to, Win text win W I n to two hundred two. Hundred text win to two hundred two. Hundred for your, shot you get tickets to The iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 4: Saturday the message as the block.
Speaker 20: You Look google text confirming entry Plus iHeartRadio info standard data and message for a.
Speaker 34: Supply it's time for More Mojo mojo in The.
Speaker 5: MORNING i hope you had a good. Weekend It's mojo in the, morning hung out with a bunch of. People this, weekend actually went out and did a little guys, thing got a group of us, together and there's something. Interesting, so, uh, hey i have ring cameras in my house, Okay And i've got them basically like on my front, entryway my back, porch and then my basement, okay like my basement, door like so any anywhere that you can get into my house or buy. WINDOWS i have like a couple of ring cameras AND i THINK i got like four or so ring, cameras maybe five ring, cameras and you can.
Speaker 4: Pull it up on your app that's on your.
Speaker 5: Phone so this weekend we were hanging out as a group of us guys and there's this guy that we were hanging out, With, josh who pulls out his phone and he starts looking at his cameras that he, has, like for, instance so here's.
Speaker 4: Mine i'll show you my my ring. Here hold on a.
Speaker 6: Second, Here, yeah it shows you like every zone you.
Speaker 5: Have, ye, Right SO i got so there it is right. There you can see like my house on my. Cameras he pulls out his and he's got, Like i'm not kidding. You at least twenty of. Them so he had a scroll. Down he had a ton of, yes scroll, down look at, it all the. Stuff AND i said to, HIM i, go what do you have so many cameras? For and he was showing me his. Cameras he had cameras on his outside of his, home but he had cameras on the inside of his. Home and tell, me if you think that this is a little, intrusive how would you like to go over to a person's. Home and if you are somebody that's like, THIS i want to hear from you why you do.
Speaker 7: This he had cameras in his, kitchen he had cameras in his, bedroom he had cameras up by his kids, rooms he had cameras in his.
Speaker 4: Basement, like he had cameras all over the.
Speaker 5: Place so he's got, like basically security cameras all over his. House do you have security cameras at? All not inside? Outside it's, Okay so you have them the same thing right. OUTSIDE i don't have anything on the. Inside so THEN i, Realized i've been To josh's. House as matter of, Fact josh has hosted all of us as guys that we were all together hanging. Out Now i'm realizing because on my cameras it motioned to texts AND i can go IF i wanted to and listen back to what was.
Speaker 4: Said, yeah he could hear us talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah so what is his reasoning for having them inside in all of the different rooms is does he need to check up on kids.
Speaker 5: Or, HONESTLY i, DON'T i don't, KNOW i don't know what. Is SO i said to, HIM i, go why do you have these? Cameras and he, goes, well because you never know if somebody breaks into your, house you want to be able to know where they're at in the. House AND i, said, okay, FAIR i get, It but where's your valuables in your, kitchen your? Refrigerator like what are you taking from? There and then he said that he. Does he keeps it in his bedroom because that's where you, know his family. Is he wants to make sure everybody's. Okay And i'm, like you're, like that's a little.
Speaker 6: Kinky so Before WESSON i got, MARRIED i had one that was in My it was on time in my, fireplace in my living, room and the only REASON i had it there was because then the view was my entire the entire front of my house like out of, window, right BECAUSE i didn't have ring cameras at that, time and ANYTIME i ever had friends, over they would always comment of like do you ever go back and listen to, conversations WHICH i didn't UNLESS i knew something funny had, happened and then we would go back and watch. It but it still made people feel super InCred.
Speaker 5: I remember when you were in the process of, divorce you had some. DEVICE i don't know what it, was maybe it was Your alexa or.
Speaker 6: Something it's Called Amazon, show.
Speaker 4: Okay AND i remember you used to say that.
Speaker 5: Your ex could actually if you wanted to say hi to the kids in the morning on, it and vice. Versa AND i remember saying to, you you better be careful BECAUSE i think you are like in the midst of like going through your divorce and negotiating with your like.
Speaker 6: Lawyers and it wasn't just, voice it wasn't just. Audio The ason shows is it's. Video you can you can Ask alexa to drop in and then it's like, blurry, blurry blurry both you can hear people until somebody comes up and hits a button and then it becomes clear and you can see.
Speaker 4: Everything this is like the In detroit they have what is it the green light cameras or whatever that. Is this is like the green light cameras in. House, mandy what's going?
Speaker 61: On, HEY i have cameras all in my.
Speaker 30: HOUSE i originally started to have cameras because my husband has two, kids so obviously two STEPDAUGHTERS i, had and they would go back and tell their dad like maybe was yelling at me this morning or whatever to clean my, room And i'm, LIKE i never said anything to. Them SO i had to get cameras so that my husband would, believe, like, oh, honestly really good to your.
Speaker 9: Kids, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: THEN i, know.
Speaker 30: Right and then they grew up and they're out of the. Home BUT i kept the cameras because now they're like on the floor.
Speaker 9: Level for all my.
Speaker 4: Dogs do you ever, okay so they're dog.
Speaker 5: Cameras do you ever go back on those cameras to see what you look like walking around in the, Kitchen because SOMETIMES i see myself on the ring camera taking the dogs, out And i'm, like holy, crap ye, fat oh my, god, yeah oh my.
Speaker 30: God actually it's kind of funny because sometimes if they, freeze it'll like show the last, yes the worst because one TIME i Like i'd gotten out of the shower And i'm, like why AM i on the?
Speaker 4: Camera that's, Awesome, thanks and you have a great. Day we'll SEE i have a good, day. Guys.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 4: Ari what's? Up It's mojo in the. Morning how are?
Speaker 30: You?
Speaker 25: Hi SO i have a bunch of cameras in my house BECAUSE i had an old cat THAT i would like to check in make sure he was doing. Okay BUT i also have one on top of the fridge BECAUSE i always feel LIKE i left the stove, on SO i have it angled at the.
Speaker 9: Stove is good.
Speaker 5: ANXIETY i always worry THAT i left the stove on AND i don't Think i've cooked in my kitchen and Along, aaron what's?
Speaker 4: Up It's mojo in the. Morning.
Speaker 3: HI i.
Speaker 54: Mourning my and uncle always has like they have so many cameras inside and outside their, house and it does feel very, invasive And i'm, like why is? This but when we have huge parties and, somebody, oh there's something happens that's really, funny we get.
Speaker 21: To watch back on, it which is also, cool but Otherwise i'm, like, yeah.
Speaker 68: This is, weird.
Speaker 5: And you gotta be careful because you probably have conversation and maybe not about your and your, uncle but there's tape of that conversation there.
Speaker 9: Right, yes you have to be very.
Speaker 21: Careful with your words for, sure or what you're.
Speaker 67: Doing you're always being unched like big brother.
Speaker 4: Whatever, OH i, mean there there are.
Speaker 5: Times so there are times Where i'm on the phone And i've been on the phone AND i walk outside and then my doorbell cam will pick up on the deal And i'll be on the phone Going chelsea was bitching at, me And i'm, going oh my, god she could be listening to me right.
Speaker 4: NOW i got to get like further distance away from this.
Speaker 9: Thing but it can be, everywhere, yeah which is.
Speaker 6: So funny and so obvious then to her if you are like at the end of the drive way.
Speaker 5: Talking it was funny because we were at our our one buddy's house AND i, said do you have cameras around?
Speaker 4: Here and he goes as far as you, know, honestly you, know it would be a great place for.
Speaker 5: Cameras put him in the bathroom because anybody that goes through your, house like if you have guests that come through your, house could you, Imagine And i've done this, before Where i've gone over to friend's houses And i'm, like oh my, god that is a hideous.
Speaker 6: Carpet i'd be more offended by that than if you were talking bad about.
Speaker 20: ME a friendly note to the, competition you all can kiss our. ASSES i feel. Better this Is mojo in The.
Speaker 7: Morning that's, Right mojo in The Morning show eight four, Four Mojo live eight four four six six.
Speaker 4: Five six five or. Eight, anna how was your? Weekend my weekend was.
Speaker 40: GOOD i did a. LOT i can't. Oh, FRIDAY i went to The tigers. Game, SATURDAY i went back To White lake to see my, family and then YESTERDAY i. Chilled so it's pretty.
Speaker 6: Good chill day is just.
Speaker 4: YEAH i feel LIKE i haven't heard about your dating.
Speaker 40: Life going on because it's pretty much not. Happening BUT i did get a really INTERESTING dm oh really yesterday and it's so good THAT i just need to read it to. Y'all it's a little bit, long so bear with.
Speaker 4: Me how this person EVER dmd you?
Speaker 40: Before, No, so this is an account with a weird, name no profile, picture has one, follower zero, post so it's someone's fake. Account this is what it, Says oh, wow you're. BEAUTIFUL i came across your page on my real. Page this is obviously a. Burner. Lol i'm here In detroit for the. WEEKEND i want to pay you two hundred dollars just to clean the bottoms of your shoes and worship your feet if you. Willow i'm dead. Serious. Lol if you're, interested let me. Know we can talk more FaceTime than meet somewhere and go from. There hope you Consider i'm not as weird as you. Think i'm a pro. ATHLETE i just have a weird. KID i hope this doesn't respect you in any. Way have a good. Day wait what was that last? PART i hope this doesn't disrespect you in any. WAY i hope you have a good. DAY i like, It so go.
Speaker 4: Back what are the things that he wants to?
Speaker 6: Do he, said clean the bottom of your, shoes clean the.
Speaker 40: Bottom of my, shoes and worship my feet IF i.
Speaker 1: Allow.
Speaker 40: So at, FIRST i was, like this has got to be a, joke like. Somebody somebody's joking with. Me they want to see What i'll say. Back so two, dollars did you?
Speaker 43: Respond?
Speaker 40: Okay SO i didn't. Respond then THEY i think they saw THAT i read it and they, SAID i can up the price if you. Want THEN i responded AND i, said message me off your real, account BECAUSE i don't like this fake account. STUFF i don't know who you. Are you have no, followers you have a weird. Profile you say you're a pro, Athlete, like let's.
Speaker 6: Talk you're, It SO i mean it. IS i want to know who it.
Speaker 40: Is so then they responded and there Like i'm a little bit. Known i'm not gonna say what sport they. Played they told me what sport they. Played now hits, me so Like i'm. Nervous i'll tell you After, shannon and THEN i don't. Know THEN i didn't. RESPOND i THINK i blocked them BECAUSE i was, like this is, weird Like i'm getting trolled or. Something and THEN i was, like, NO i need to know what he means by worship my. Feet so THEN i unblocked him AND i was, like tell, me tell me more about like what you're trying to do to my. Feet i've never been asked this. Before their response Is i'm sure you. Haven't, BASICALLY i just want to meet up with you feel and if you feel, COMFORTABLE i can worship your shoes and. Feet i'll pay you whatever you, want that's. IT i just enjoy doing this for a certain type of, woman and you fit the description hard eye. Emoji THEN i didn't, RESPOND i am? Whoa what is worshiping?
Speaker 6: Feet probably just like playing with your toes and sucking on.
Speaker 7: Them and quadruple that, money though right for him to be a professional, athlete one hundred dollars a foot seems a little.
Speaker 40: RIGHT i need a thousand at.
Speaker 4: Least, yeah Worship do we got any feet worshippers out? There what does this?
Speaker 40: Mean i'm not trying to yuk anyone's. YUM i just Like i'm so intrigued and also not being able to tell, me like for, real who you. ARE i don't like. That that's always going to be a.
Speaker 7: NO a four to four mojo live a four four six sixty five SIX a done with.
Speaker 6: That we're not going to yuck anybody's yuma is so? Weird? FEET i don't, KNOW i, LIKE i do think it's. So i've said this. Before i'm barefoot all the, time especially If i'm at. HOME i don't warn my shoes in my house and. Stuff IF i post a, Photo i'm not even thinking about. That and someone says something about my, feet WHICH i don't really have that cute of. Feet, Anyway i've locky right, away, immediately.
Speaker 7: Immediately it doesn't matter who's posting the. Picture if your toes are, OUT i am zooming in on.
Speaker 4: Them no, way, immediately it's.
Speaker 7: Not it's not because Like i'm imagining them in my mouth Or i'm imagining worshiping. THEM i just look at. Toes, However you're not to, me you, know And i'm not doing, That that's WHAT i.
Speaker 40: Mean THEN i was, nervous AND i was looking at all my pictures on my profile, file AND i was, like he was probably zooming in on my. Feet all these pictures has.
Speaker 4: A folder Named anna's feet or just.
Speaker 40: FEET i don't know girls.
Speaker 4: FEET i got pictures of our magazine. Toes she would kill me IF i showed, y'all but yours they looked so.
Speaker 6: Good does she know you were taking pictures of just her? Feet, YEAH i mean she.
Speaker 4: Was she was laying on the college AND i had the phone.
Speaker 6: Bottle i'd rather have we have to take pictures of my feet than me. Sleeping SO i shouldn't do, it but SO i.
Speaker 40: Do And bianca was, like please do this for the.
Speaker 4: Plot, yes everything for the.
Speaker 7: Plot let's. See, look we Got helena on the front public me and me had a McDonald's. Drive, helena what information.
Speaker 1: Do you have For?
Speaker 18: Handley?
Speaker 13: SO i was, thinking if he's wanting to worship your, feet that might include a free.
Speaker 19: Supsime just that.
Speaker 21: Alone to be on board with.
Speaker 4: THAT i don't, Know, helena.
Speaker 6: Thousand dollars time.
Speaker 25: Might be a good idea to do before You, yeah.
Speaker 55: He, said.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 6: FaceTime?
Speaker 48: THEN i don't.
Speaker 4: Know you have to you have to face maybe after after the? Show hold, on hold, on ask for money to? FaceTime? First? Money oh, wait LIKE i want two hundred dollars just so you can. FaceTime you, Know, heather what's going?
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 38: Man i'm, sorry but for any thing at above three hundred dollars.
Speaker 28: A, foot you can lick them.
Speaker 12: THINGS i really.
Speaker 38: Don't it's like that's money and all you want to do is play with my ugly. Feet, okay.
Speaker 40: Trying to picture myself because what would you?
Speaker 48: Do?
Speaker 40: Like AM i just sitting there watching whirling?
Speaker 4: THUMB i don't.
Speaker 9: Know that's.
Speaker 38: Creepy i'm not gonna lie that's.
Speaker 7: Creepy, wait there are Videos i've heard of like, guys they'll like just push your foot in their, face stump on their, face stump on other, parts AND i just don't say.
Speaker 4: Anything they can they can wash your. Feet who's that?
Speaker 18: Dog?
Speaker 50: OH i am Doing Amazon flex AND i have a dog looking at me right, Now, boring don't deliver that.
Speaker 4: Package show the dog your. Toes dog got tired of being single and, broke so we turn things. Around now we're broken. Single. Yay this Is mojo in The. Morning we got some more prizes. Giveaway nothing of the foot persuasion. Though this is For Ed sharon.
Speaker 7: Tickets text to win all. Right text shape to nine five five zero. Zero text shape to nine five five zero zero your chance to see added Ford field On august twenty. Nine tickets on sell, now ticketmaster dot. Com standard messaging data rate. Supplied Look.
Speaker 3: Jord in The Mornings dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: Last dirty of the, Day, shannon what's going?
Speaker 6: On oh This Hayden pantier. STORY i mean we're getting more details as the morning. Passes but best known for starring in shows Like Heroes, Movies Bring it On screen the Show nashville has passed. Away passed away. Yesterday she was just thirty six years.
Speaker 4: Old it is such an honor for me to get a chance to sing through.
Speaker 2: You if you knew me, better have you Met?
Speaker 4: RANDA i know.
Speaker 6: You you're burning up out, there.
Speaker 3: Girl thank.
Speaker 34: You my mama was one of her biggest. Fans she said she'd listen to you WHILE i.
Speaker 19: Was still in our.
Speaker 6: Belly her dad very emotionally announced her passing. Yesterday no signs of foul play an overdose is suspected to have finally feel like from.
Speaker 43: Theshe podcast's shaken off all of, this this darkness and this, Negativity and that Means i've closed one door and another door is, opened AND i can feel it, opened AND i can feel all.
Speaker 36: The, possibility all the, possibilities all the exciting Possibilities I'VE i feel LIKE i have a lot more life to.
Speaker 6: Live over the, years she's been very open about her struggles with, depression, alcohol substance. Abuse she released her Memoir this Is ME A reckoning this Past, may right around the time she sat down With Jay Shetty Hata. Pinett here would have turned thirty seven years old On. Friday Elizabeth olsen is a new. Mom the thirty seven year Old WandaVision star are also sibling Of Mary kate And Ashley, olsen was spotted yesterday taking a walk IN la with her husband and she had newborn baby strapped to her. Chest So i'm assuming that is her. Baby it would be her first. Child the couple very very. Private couple has not revealed the baby's, name, sex or exact. Birthday And Kristen bell shocked baseball fans over the weekend with a surprise musical appearance during The Savannah bananas game At Corse field In. Denver it was it Was kristen and Then broadway Star Derek. Klenna you, okay so they didn't this song from thirty dancing Singerty Dancing.
Speaker 4: They did the last pertically.
Speaker 11: Was going?
Speaker 40: Okay she.
Speaker 6: Was she did this over the weekend and then she was AT d twenty. Three oh, wow to Premiere frozen. Three she was all over the place.
Speaker 4: This Weeknd how you would rather go? THERE i don't even say it.
Speaker 6: Anymore miss anything from? Today please go back and catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 20: App this is something in The dirty on the Thirty listen on our podcast now At mojo in The morning dot.
Speaker 34: Com it's time for More Mojo mojo in the morning real.
Speaker 5: QUICK i want to bring this up Because shannon brought it up in The dirty AND i thought that it was really interestane and it's worth a. Discussion so that whole story that you brought up about THE tsa with the rotisserie, chickens And i'll recap that in a, second BUT i want listeners to call us up and tell us what's the craziest thing either they or somebody else brought on a, plane because there is this social media story that is trending this morning That shannon reported on On, TWITTER tsa posted that you cannot bring protein shakes larger than three point four ounces right. Liquid but then they said feel free, though to bring as many rotisserie chickens as you can fit in your carry. On so they did this whole thing where they were talking, about you, know the liquids, things the three to one one liquids rule that they, have WHICH i thought they were getting rid of that, rule.
Speaker 6: So DID, i and the more and, more, LIKE i feel Like i've traveled a lot over the past couple of months, randomly AND I i've definitely thrown some like lotions and stuff in my bag that are a little, bigger.
Speaker 4: And they just kind of let them.
Speaker 5: GO i think that they put it through the scanner and if the scanner red flags whatever the substance.
Speaker 4: Is but believe it or, not they.
Speaker 5: Can't somebody told me that those scanners cannot determine whether something is a flammable or just regular. Water that's why they make you throw your water. Away it determines it determines uh uh. Likes but it can figure out. Explosives but sometimes certain THINGS i think that mix with it or can be. Undeterminable so they figured it out how to get rid of. It but this is an interesting thing with their whole rotisserie chicken. Thing So i'm intrigued to see if anybody throws on a bunch of rotisserie chickens just to af with. Them If i'm sitting on an airplane and somebody's sitting next to me with twenty rotisserie chickens underneath their seat in front of, Them i'm pissed with one that.
Speaker 4: Smell obviously the constant creator doing this just based on, this this this whole.
Speaker 5: SITUATION i hate that when people go and just get their own food and bring it on the, plane it smells like crap LIKE i kind Of i'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Anything i'm talking about even going.
Speaker 5: To get yourself Like chick fil a or what's the uh The chinese place that's in the uh Pan Express Pan.
Speaker 4: EXPRESS i don't want your Pant. Express honestly, know.
Speaker 7: If you're, hungry there is nothing better than being on a flight and being able to put that trade out and you have a, meal not like the lead chips and. Crackers, yeah like you got like a sandwich on that. Boy if you got a two hour, flight you can eat when you get. There i'm not ready for that, THOUGH i got it BEFORE i got a movie in front of. Me my headphones are.
Speaker 4: In the trade is, down and there's nothing worse than somebody chomping next to you go to.
Speaker 5: SLEEP i don't, KNOW i don't. Care you got somebody next year with a big old bag of, Pretzels.
Speaker 6: Tina if you get, Tuna i'm not super thrilled.
Speaker 4: WITH i don't Know.
Speaker 5: Jersey mike's, Tuna giant bub you would bring A Jersey mikes tuna and would.
Speaker 4: Show here are some of the things that THE tsa say that you can bring on a. Flight.
Speaker 5: Watermelons who's bringing a, watermelon live, lobster if they're in a, clear, sealed spillproof, container live fish and, water you bring.
Speaker 4: WATER i don't know how that.
Speaker 6: Works it doesn't have to Be.
Speaker 5: Oh, YEAH i think that's that seems strange because what if you got a piranha that you're gonna let loose on the. Plane snakes allowed on a, plane frozen, breast milk and ice?
Speaker 4: Packs uh are? Okay whole pies or? Cakes i've seen this.
Speaker 6: BEFORE i have brought a, cake a full cake on a. Plane have you?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay BECAUSE i was gonna, SAY i saw somebody that was carrying on and they were carrying on pies and uh it was over the, holidays And i'm, like they don't have pies where we're.
Speaker 6: Going but if it's like a specialty, thing like you see people who are coming home From Key west all the time with the Key line pies that they've gotten the, carriers that's where that's.
Speaker 5: From, yeah oh, yeah, wow cremated remains seeable. Containers people that bring their sports, equipment bowling, balls bowling. Pins what if you brought a bow and? Arrow can you bring a bow and arrow on a? Plane or is that is that against the.
Speaker 1: Law check.
Speaker 4: IT i see people bring in their musical.
Speaker 5: Instruments there was a guy that got so pissed once on a flight because he had a guitar and he felt like they were going to break his. Guitar oh my, god this guy was getting like violently you, know upset about.
Speaker 6: That but the crazy part of that study, too and we talked about this in the dirty is you cannot bring. Us you cannot bring a single thing that's over three point four ounces of, liquid but you could bring one hundred things that are three point four ounces of.
Speaker 4: Liquid that makes it makes does it make any? Sense?
Speaker 5: YEAH i can't have MY i can't have three point four, ounces But i'm gonna have fifty five three point four.
Speaker 4: Ounces it's. Crazy what's what's going?
Speaker 46: On?
Speaker 38: Cami good, morning first, time long time on the.
Speaker 4: Phone what's?
Speaker 38: Happening so SO i went through THE tsa and they pulled my back and they, said do you have a can of pringles in? HERE i, said, Yes how did you know it looks like a pipe?
Speaker 6: Bomb oh, wow what they don't see all the chips in?
Speaker 4: IT i never thought about.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 38: Yep it wasn't even open and they just didn't a little slipe and laps and sipped it up and let me.
Speaker 4: Go that is that's.
Speaker 5: WILD i never thought about that certain things look like certain things and that's the reason why they don't want your brahm. Uh commanda is on with us right.
Speaker 4: Now what's, Up? Commanda, no, sorry It's.
Speaker 40: Amanda, Hi Hi.
Speaker 4: Amanda what's going?
Speaker 40: On gotta pick her?
Speaker 4: Up OH i didn't pick? Up oh Hi. Amanda, Hey So muldra.
Speaker 12: Has heard you talk about someone eating pretzels on the.
Speaker 37: Flight, yes AND i know that you with them gluten free.
Speaker 4: Pretzels, YES i. Do, LISTEN i love. Her you haven't brought ANY I i'm at.
Speaker 5: Home i'm trying to admit them because Of i've been putting too much carbs on me. Lately but CAN, I? Amanda CAN i tell you? Though AND i ain't. Wrong i'd rather have the loud cheer than. They kevin bring in A Jersey mike's. Tuna first, off don't go ordering tuna At Jersey. MIKE'S i Love Jersey mikes.
Speaker 4: Everything you got to. Relax have you ever had? ONE i actually. HAVEN'T i have not Got you can't talk d stop stop right.
Speaker 5: There you got to go to a good place for. Tuna Jersey mike is a good. Place it's a fast food.
Speaker 4: Place you got you have to. RELAX i. Can't Jersey Mike's tuna is. Incredible, yeah you.
Speaker 12: Going there and get It mike's way and a turkey breast.
Speaker 4: With the bacon on there. Too come, ON i don't. Know the only thing At Jersey mike's that.
Speaker 5: The only thing you get at the only thing you get At Jersey mikes is you get anything that's Like philadelphia cheeseteak or chicken cheese steak or something like.
Speaker 4: That those things are. GOOD i haven't Had he's that sounds, Good AND i.
Speaker 5: Gotta be, honest no offense BECAUSE i know That shannon's got relatives that Own Jersey.
Speaker 6: Mikes what family. Business that's what my brother in law, DOES a bunch Of Jersey. Mikes that's all he.
Speaker 4: DOES i was, ON i was on a Total Jersey mike's kick for a.
Speaker 5: While i'm dare them right. Now i'm back To Jimmy john's What i'm. Back it's All.
Speaker 6: Breadim one piece of meat and. Cheese it's all. Bread you're constipated for two weeks if you it's.
Speaker 5: Way better Bread, secondly they got unwingges and the pickle sandwiches are.
Speaker 6: Delicious Jimmy Jersey Bread.
Speaker 4: Jimmy John's Jimmy John jimmy.
Speaker 5: Is, good but it is very, dry so, dry the Wrong Jimmy john Calling Anthony. Thomas If Anthony thomas, listening we got to figure out the dry bread that too.
Speaker 6: Much brother in Law ryan call me right. Now he's probably.
Speaker 4: Working what's, Up josie High.
Speaker 12: HI i thought it was limited to one zip black bag for.
Speaker 6: Liquids they got rid of that like years. Ago they never checked that. Anymore, REALLY i fill.
Speaker 5: Up, REALLY i wonder if they're gonna they're gonna start doing.
Speaker 6: That AS i say that, LOOSELY i don't know if that's a rule or, not BUT i, mean, TRULY i throw so many of those bags into my carry, on not even zip black, bags just makeup. Bags and they never has.
Speaker 50: ANYBODY i do that, Too BUT i did see that recently that they wanted you to make sure you had everything in one, Bag, josie for some, reason AND i don't know what it is THAT i wear BECAUSE i only wear my golf, shorts OR i wear like joggers or.
Speaker 5: Something on the, plane they always stop me because of something in my mid, section and they all they always tell me that there's something and then they say they want to pat me, down and then they offer me then they offer me to go into a back room with. Them oh my, god anybody has anybody ever gone into the back? Room and what happens in the back? ROOM i want to know something, LIKE i don't know if that if there's something going on, there.
Speaker 46: You, know.
Speaker 9: It hasn't happened to.
Speaker 13: Me SO i can't tell.
Speaker 4: You come fly with me sometime we'll fly. Together what's going?
Speaker 36: On?
Speaker 34: Joy?
Speaker 40: Hi SO i my mom likes to take.
Speaker 23: Hot dogs And bill's hot dogs From ipsy and then domsches danishes to my.
Speaker 10: Brother he lives In.
Speaker 6: Arizona so she'll freeze the hot dogs and takes them out.
Speaker 4: There, yeah and what did they do when she brings them on the? Flight she they don't do.
Speaker 66: Anything she she literally freezes them and puts them under the seat or in the.
Speaker 6: Overhead but she's, like she's like.
Speaker 4: This tiny Little italian. Lady so it's like funny.
Speaker 66: Because she also has a carry, on so she has all of this stuff just so that my brother soon you get His bill's hot dogs and his.
Speaker 4: Doms they don't look like pipe. BOMBS i.
Speaker 5: Don't my sister when she would come visit us here and she would fly on that little hour flight From Midway airport In, chicago she would always get me A jaredonald's pizza across the street From Midway airport and she would bring h A jaredono's. Pizza one time they were delayed by like six. Hours she brings The jaredonald's pizza And chelsea's, like you should not eat.
Speaker 4: It i'm, LIKE i am eating. It they have GONE i mean six, hours not in a.
Speaker 5: REFRIGERATOR i. Try, hey joy, Question, Yeah Jersey mics Or Jimmy john's.
Speaker 12: Yo both of them have great tuo and you're you're sleeping on that, Really.
Speaker 4: But which which? One if you had to eat only one sandwich for the rest of your, life where would it be? From oh.
Speaker 19: THAT'S i.
Speaker 28: MIGHT i don't.
Speaker 16: KNOW i do like The Jersey mics.
Speaker 4: BETTER i don't. Know you don't got to apologize for the. Truth it's.
Speaker 5: Okay by the, way you notice none of us said, subway and YET keV was a subway.
Speaker 4: SANDWICH i haven't been to a subway In Forever subway is still. Good but his. Levels, yeah.
Speaker 5: Here's one that everybody will have a consensus. With What chipotle or Q, dooba.
Speaker 6: Although they got to stop scraping the bottom of these it's.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous the service at At chipotle. SUCK i.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i think THAT i Think kudoba might be getting my business because it's so.
Speaker 4: Bad they got like maybe five of them either knew nor, improved but still better than the.
Speaker 5: Rest Just mojo in the. Morning all, right it Is mojo in the. Morning somebody was Impersonating zach's.
Speaker 4: Parents what's the?
Speaker 6: Story, okay, YEAH i, yes this is the reaction THAT i had as. Well so a friend of, mine who do you guys all know my little buddy From Miracle, League robbie, right he is the best of the. Best so his dad texts me the other day and he was at like some sort of event and he was sitting at a table With zach Or zach's parents and he texts, me, Oh i'm at, this you, know whatever the event, was And i'm sitting with zax mom and. Dad AND i, said, well that can't be Because zach's mom passed away and his dad has not been a part of his life since he was. Little AM i getting that that part of the story right with your?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay Mar jelle is not your.
Speaker 6: Dad So i'm, Like zach's parents are not. Around SO i text him this and he's, like nope Are they are saying they Are zach's, parents they raised, him blah blah, Blah And i'm, like this is this story is not checking. Out Like i've Known zach for a long, time know the situation with his. Parents i'm, LIKE i don't know who these people, are but they're definitely not.
Speaker 5: Zack'sman so they're at this whatever, thing sitting at a table with my, buddy, right you aren't answering back.
Speaker 6: That is not his, Parents, LIKE i don't know who these people. Are these people are Scam so he's, like oh, wait, Okay i'm gonna now they're, saying, well they adopted him when he was little or something like.
Speaker 9: THAT i.
Speaker 6: Guess SO i text, Back i'm, Like, nope this is still not checking. Out zach's sister ended up raising him after his mom passed. Away SO i finally Text zach AND i, Said, zach a man and a woman at this event are pretending to be your parents and they're telling people, that AND i am so freaked out by. This So i'm, like this is really. Creepy and what did you respond to?
Speaker 48: ME i honestly can't, remember BUT i, think, oh my, god just, like, Oh i'm pretty SURE i put loll, no like that's my.
Speaker 6: Aunt, yes it's your, aunt your, aunt your, uncle.
Speaker 4: Yeah my, aunt my uncle, people, yeah, yeah they're.
Speaker 3: Real.
Speaker 48: Yeah so they took me in for like a good half a, year a, year and that's, uh my cousin who is five days younger than. Me so we went to the same high school and they were, like let's take him. In we'll get him settled In nova, ironically and, uh, yeah how Did zach come up To robbie? School robbie's my, boy.
Speaker 40: So robbie's a.
Speaker 5: Celebrity it Was robbie went to high, school so they knew they knew that you Knew robbie and that's why they said that to. Him, okay BECAUSE i was, wondering AM i, going how Did zach come up in this whole? Situation SO i don't, Know i've never had someone impersonate my. Aunts why Didn't why didn't you just.
Speaker 4: Say and an. Uncle why did they say were his parents as? Crazy, WELL i mean it's.
Speaker 5: ROUGH i don't, know because they because they kind of acted as his, parents right They, YEAH i would CONSIDER i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i feel LIKE i would just say WHO i?
Speaker 40: Am did they actually adopt?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Yeah for one, point and then my sister.
Speaker 48: Saw my sister lived In georgia at the, time and then while she was In, georgia my mom passed away and she had to like finish up her job and move. Out so during that period of, TIME i lived with my aunt and my aunt took me, in which is.
Speaker 6: Kind of cool until this, happened AND i was just so freaked out by the whole.
Speaker 4: THING i want to hear something funny about the whole.
Speaker 48: Situation, Sure, Okay so my aunt lives on this, road and while my sister was moving Into, novae she decided to buy a house three doors.
Speaker 4: Down so she lives three doors down next to my. Aunt so she just was she did not know that your aunt was there or they, knew but she was, like this house is for, sale let's just live next to each. Other So i'm not mad at. That, yeah there were days, where like after School i've just walked down and hang out with the which is.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 5: YEAH i always like to uh when people will randomly call and, go, Hey i'm hanging out with your, brother And i'm like, where and they're Like Clinton, township like my brother lived.
Speaker 4: One In, nextico one In.
Speaker 5: Chicago And i'll say to, Them i'll, say, well you, know my brother doesn't live here or, whatever and it turns out that it's like a friend of the, brother you know WHAT i, Mean like it's like my brother's friend that lives.
Speaker 4: There and it's like they only hear the one.
Speaker 5: Thing BUT i have had like family members over the years That i've been doing this radio, Show i've had or not family. Members i've had listeners say that they know my family members and they it's nobody that's related to.
Speaker 6: ME a few years, ago there was a girl who was telling people that she was my. Sister, oh she was not my. Sister why was she doing? IT i have no, idea BUT i had so many people reach, out you, KNOW i met your sister. Here i'm, LIKE i don't even have a sister with that. Name it was weird a, situation YEES.
Speaker 5: WHOA i always wonder sometimes when you hear those stories and not in your specific. Case ALTHOUGH i don't, Know Tim murphy could have been getting himself. Around BUT i always wonder when you hear those things, Going i'm your, sister and all of a sudden it turns out to be.
Speaker 7: TRUE i low, KEY i would not be surprised IF i had a brother or a sister In. JAMAICA i wouldn't be. Surprised before my, dad you, know the tamer version of my. Dad, well my dad was. Younger he was a very very wild. Man SO i hear, it and he was In. Jamaica my dad goes To jamaica, two if not three times a, year and he's been doing this since like the.
Speaker 4: Eighties. WOW i wouldn't be surprised at. All, wow that's.
Speaker 6: AMAZING i am not for THOSE dna tests Because i'm Still i'm a conspiracy theorist when it comes to what they do with YOUR. Dna BUT i would be so.
Speaker 4: CURIOUS i don't want to. KNOW i don't want to know IF i got extra. SIBLINGS i like not that.
Speaker 5: WAY i had a radio, friend, Actually tony AND i have a radio, friend both of us that did one of THOSE dna tests only to find out that he had sisters that two sisters that lived down the street and then down the streets on the street from where he, was because well you could be dating. Them yeah, Yeah and then you guys know my dad story. Too i've told you that story right. Fresh don't you remember this PICTURE i showed you of my dad's my dad's supposed to. Children give me the story again, though all, Right so my brother got A facebook. Friend my dad's got a very distinctive, name and it's he's From, cuba and it's A spanish, name and that's our last. Name and my Brother bill started looking up people with the same last. Name so he looked up all these people with the same last, name only to find this woman that was living In miami with my same exact name that he contacted and he started talking to and then we did the math and we figured out that my, DAD i told, you, guys this was married before my, mom and they kept that secret from. Us i'm gonna see IF i have the picture in, HERE i might have THE i might have the pictures inside the.
Speaker 6: THING i remember you showed me the, photo and she could a million percent be a. Sibling wait for she looks just like you looks just, like did you guys get a test?
Speaker 14: On?
Speaker 5: Uh, well, No we've talked to her and we were, like we said to, her you, know have you you know about her? Father and she, goes my father left and it was the exact same year that my dad came over From.
Speaker 4: Cuba listen my. Father and then when you.
Speaker 5: Look at the, PICTURE i can't find the picture right, now BUT i Know i've shown it to you. Guys the woman and all of us have the same, nose, really and it's like it's.
Speaker 26: You.
Speaker 5: Guys and the funny thing is nobody in my, family so nobody in the family is excited about this except for me and my Brother, bill who found this thing. Out everybody else is kind of, like Actually tracy is kind of excited, too but my older siblings are literally freaked.
Speaker 7: Out they don't like the idea of this whole. Thing you and have to go To miami and her mouth, yeah or steal some hair just like find.
Speaker 5: She know she looks like she look if you saw my dad and, her they're very might BECAUSE i looked more like my, Mom kat AND i look looked more like my mom than my my Brother, bill and her look, Alike, LIKE i Tell, Bill, bill who found? This, Guys i'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Walk up to the door and go sister and see what her reaction. Is what's going? On? Kirsten, Hi, hey good morning.
Speaker 21: Guys so WHEN i was twenty, SEVEN i did A dna test AND i found out THAT i had two half brothers and it was crazy because my mom told me about it and.
Speaker 19: Everything, great she.
Speaker 9: Seen MY dna.
Speaker 21: Test, anyways they were two years older than.
Speaker 9: ME i went to high school with.
Speaker 60: Them oh, Wow and.
Speaker 21: They were actually best friends with my step cousin THAT i went to school with, here like he told me to school every.
Speaker 9: Day we JUST i knew of. THEM i just never met, Them if that made, sense we always might never.
Speaker 5: Talk could you imagine if you dated them in high? School, like were they good looking guys that you found to be? INTERESTING i probably.
Speaker 21: COULD i dated a couple of my cousin's best friends and they were literally best. Friends so it's like the fact that we didn't got past was the Craziest AND i was, like, mom you know how close this?
Speaker 4: WAS i lost my virgidity to my.
Speaker 11: Brother, yeah.
Speaker 5: But what if you what if you look at this like she's a hotty here and this guy has no. Idea oh my, god what, Up? Rocky how you, doing?
Speaker 4: Buddy pretty?
Speaker 17: Good how you?
Speaker 4: Doing i'm doing.
Speaker 5: Okay we're talking, about, uh finding out that you got siblings out there or extra family out.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 32: Yeah SO i went to high school with my, brother my dad's other other other. CHILDREN i went to high school with my brother for a whole year and didn't know, it and had had people that were telling, Me, hey you have a. Brother he looks just like. You he's got your last. Name do you know, It, Jimmy i'm, like, No, No i'm an only. Child i'm the only one that came from my Mother's.
Speaker 5: Wait they all they were all telling you that you have this and you're going no because your family kept it quiet from.
Speaker 3: You, WELL i knew of.
Speaker 32: THEM i knew of, them my dad's other. CHILDREN i knew of, them BUT i never met them in my. LIFE i never and suppose and at the time these people were telling, me, like this.
Speaker 18: Guy looks exactly like.
Speaker 4: You you guys got. BROTHERS i swear you got.
Speaker 1: Your last, name you?
Speaker 32: Know and so, later come later on down in, life we ended up meeting each other and we ended up playing golf On Father's, day AND i have a picture in my phone of me and, him AND i swear we looked so much of. It is he and another go?
Speaker 1: Ahead is he a good?
Speaker 19: Guy you like?
Speaker 3: Him he's a very good.
Speaker 1: Guy he's an awesome. Guy he's an awesome, dad just like.
Speaker 32: Me we did not take on any any resemblance Or i'm, sorry we did not take on any genes.
Speaker 4: From our, fathers from our. Father we fought hard not to be like our.
Speaker 1: Father our father wasn't a good.
Speaker 4: Guy if you kind of get, that it's so sad to hear. That, yeah but.
Speaker 32: That, yeah my sister from his. SISTER i walked into a job one day at a heat treating, plant walked up to the. DESK i, Said i'm here for an. Orientation girl looks at me and she, says what's your? NAME i tell her my, Name. Rocky she looks at me and, goes oh my, god and she gets a blank stare on her. Face, well come to find, out this girl that's that's giving me my orientation is my.
Speaker 19: Sister oh my.
Speaker 17: God both of my siblings later on in life and they're just like.
Speaker 32: There what if she?
Speaker 4: Said what if she said she. Can't you can't work there because you can't have family working at the same. Place would do it?
Speaker 32: BEST i THINK i might have been a little bit mad at my first argument with my.
Speaker 11: Sister that.
Speaker 5: Amazing, Stories. ROCKY i appreciate. You our Friend Tim richards are my old. Boss Tim richards found out that he had a brother In, indiana like randomly pick a state and had a brother there that you, know was his dad's kid that they never knew. About here's the wildest. Saying tim and his brother that he found out got married on the same, day the same exact, day like literally in same year and everything that they have the same wedding.
Speaker 4: Anniversary, dad by the, way was At. Thames what's, on kay? High, hi what's going?
Speaker 68: On SO i, actually DURING covid got results back from an ancestry test and it kind of just lists family members and you know how you're.
Speaker 38: Related And i'm looking at it And i'm, like why is you, know my my.
Speaker 68: Old coworker on my list as my first. Cousin and so come to find, Out i'd worked with my first cousin for like three years and my dad popped up on there and he's been living. Well he had been living a half mile away from, me like my whole.
Speaker 9: Life was it a coworker you even, liked you, know at the start of the, job not so much.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 5: WAY i got to tell you something if someday somebody tells me That josh In a is my?
Speaker 3: Brother are you.
Speaker 1: Getting a call?
Speaker 20: Back we'll find out next With mojo in The Morning Second.
Speaker 11: Date, Updates, baby.
Speaker 3: It's the second date.
Speaker 4: Update On mojo in The.
Speaker 5: Morning all, right second date updates on The mojo in The morning. Show why are you not getting a call? Back we're going to.
Speaker 4: Find Out dante is getting? Ghosted what's, Up? Dante how you?
Speaker 1: Doing i'm doing, well, Man how are you?
Speaker 5: Good so you guys met at, work you guys work, together that is, Correct, yeah, yeah, yeah which is awkward then all of a sudden when you don't talk to them about going out in another date or don't get them to go on another.
Speaker 1: Date, yeah it's. Been it's.
Speaker 18: Been it's been pretty, awkward you, know AND i haven't been quite sure how to approach, it you. Know, YEAH.
Speaker 4: I have to tell you that that's why you don't date in the. Office you just have sex with them in the. Office like this is.
Speaker 5: One of those things LIKE i don't think dating is a good. Idea, hey Uh, lydia who DO i got on the phone here with me right?
Speaker 4: Now this is a?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 5: Dante are you at work right? Now or are you getting to work right? NOW i am getting to work right?
Speaker 1: Now, Okay?
Speaker 4: Araja are you at work orre you also on your way to?
Speaker 19: Work?
Speaker 9: Well, No i'm on my way to.
Speaker 4: Work you're on your. Way, rajah will you say hi To? Dante?
Speaker 19: Hey what's?
Speaker 20: Up?
Speaker 1: Hey how are?
Speaker 48: You?
Speaker 18: Hey you?
Speaker 24: Know are?
Speaker 9: You i'm? Okay?
Speaker 4: Araja is this going to be a little awkward for you to?
Speaker 5: Do knowing that probably in just a matter of an hour or, so you guys are going to be seeing each other face to.
Speaker 19: FACE i, MEAN i don't work is.
Speaker 14: WORK i don't need TO i don't need to see him pass whatever WHATEVER i need to ask him.
Speaker 9: For, like you, know this work is?
Speaker 4: Work what's going?
Speaker 18: On?
Speaker 4: So are you not?
Speaker 5: Interested and that's why you haven't Given dante another?
Speaker 4: Date what's?
Speaker 30: Up?
Speaker 9: No i'm not interested in.
Speaker 14: All and since he wants to put all of our business out, There i'm gonna, just you, know tell it to you straight. Up he split into my coworkers D ms the day after we hooked.
Speaker 3: Up anything else.
Speaker 19: Is that your whoa.
Speaker 1: Wait a, minute how did you even how did you even?
Speaker 9: Up wait a?
Speaker 19: Minute, yeah, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: Whoa how did you even find out about?
Speaker 36: That?
Speaker 14: LIKE i don't think you understand that girl, Talk, Okay LIKE i don't even think like you think you're slicking?
Speaker 9: Everything but you you talked to my, friends my our, coworker but my, friend it's my closest friend at the.
Speaker 4: Job, Okay SO.
Speaker 18: I, mean but the thing is that you AND i are not. Dating we're not even. SERIOUS i don't want to.
Speaker 9: Serious what are you talking? About you literally hooked up with me after?
Speaker 19: Dinner but it was a hook, Cup that's what it.
Speaker 9: Was it was that that's messed. Up so who knows who else you're talking.
Speaker 14: To at the.
Speaker 18: Job but we're not seriously invested though we hadn't gone.
Speaker 9: On i'm serious enough that.
Speaker 1: We haven't been dating for months and months and. Months that's not been the.
Speaker 6: Case wait a, Second you were invested enough that you wanted to know why you weren't hearing from?
Speaker 1: Her, right.
Speaker 18: BECAUSE i, mean, listen we. Were it was it WAS i felt like it was a really nice night that we had, together and.
Speaker 19: But we.
Speaker 18: Weren't we weren't serious enough for for her to like not talk to me just BECAUSE i slid in her, FRIENDS, Dm but why would you do?
Speaker 9: That why would you do that right after talking to? Me, LIKE i don't date people like, That Like i'm not challenging with that, player you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean Never let me let me just real quick before it gets to go too, far because you guys do work together with each. OTHER i want to just Ask dante a couple of. Questions, dante you don't think that when you take a girl out in a date and you guys have you, know a good enough date where you guys end up hooking up with each, other you don't think that you probably shouldn't be just then trying to hook up with another person in the. Office you don't think that that's your call to basically, say all, Right i'm gonna see how this relationship. Works was it just purely sex that you were looking? For it wasn't purely SEX i was looking. FOR i, MEAN i really do like.
Speaker 18: Her, HOWEVER i didn't think it was serious enough because it was only one.
Speaker 4: Day SO i so you're not you're not, committed and you're saying to, her.
Speaker 1: That's, right that's.
Speaker 18: Right after one.
Speaker 6: DAY i understand, that BUT i would still feel exactly the same way that she. Does i'd be, YEAH i feel, Used i'd feel, USED i would feel. HURT i would think that you're not looking for anything more than a. Hookup so the, fact the fact to me that you called because you wanted to know why you weren't hearing, Back it's like it's like an oxymora to.
Speaker 7: ME i don't think anybody did anything, wrong but it is crazy to reach out to and plus you got to know the friends and they probably are going to talk because that's what friends.
Speaker 4: Do to hit her. Up the next day is where you kind of missed. Her, ali what's?
Speaker 19: Up?
Speaker 57: ALIE i just want to, say this woman is so funny AND i love her. Boundaries this man's a, clown BUT i just the funniest second take an.
Speaker 5: Update, Ever SO A rajah gets a little love From ali on this. ONE A raja say hi To.
Speaker 9: Ali, Hi, Ali i'm glad you agree with.
Speaker 44: You oh my, gosh.
Speaker 4: Thanks ali appreciates. You what's? Up ERIC?
Speaker 49: I I, hi how are you?
Speaker 31: Today?
Speaker 4: Good what are your thoughts.
Speaker 16: The whatever his name, is he's kind of, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah dante is a, dummy uh because like it's like when you have a pre.
Speaker 49: When you have a pre established relationship such as like a work, relationship and then you go to take the next step to go into the dating and everything like that at that point in, time like, YOU i don't know if he's never heard of the term like don't fit your Penning, Company. Inc but it's like that's a very messy.
Speaker 31: Business you can't just sit there and go ahead and like through around with all the girls in the office and you start to make that next. Step you have to assume that there's you're already a little bit further in the. Relationship you can't start making things with messy just being.
Speaker 42: Dumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah it it definitely gets even messier that they work. TOGETHER vicki comment here eight Four Joe live eight four four six six four Eight what are your thoughts about What dante did?
Speaker 11: Do a RAJAH i just said he's a player by that's all that's.
Speaker 4: All you got to. Say what do you do you?
Speaker 5: Think do you think That dante's look now in the office is going to be bad amongst the women knowing.
Speaker 11: This, YEAH i hope.
Speaker 4: So And, dante do you worry about?
Speaker 24: That?
Speaker 18: Listen you, KNOW i think That i'm able to like move in a space WHERE i CAN i understand that work is work and that WHAT i do outside of, work you, KNOW i.
Speaker 1: CAN i can handle both.
Speaker 6: Essentially but when you're mixing work and what you do outside of, work you have to understand there are going to be, consequences, right, sure but right which is we are?
Speaker 18: Sure but at this? Rate, again LIKE i, said it was one day he could it. Wasn't it wasn't to, me you.
Speaker 5: Know BUT i, Think, rajah you had to be just shocked when when your coworker, Says dante now is hitting me?
Speaker 4: Up is that how did it come? Out like how did that?
Speaker 14: Happen of, course like we we are Best like that's my best friend in the, workplace and it's LIKE i feel like there's levels to, it you know WHAT i. Mean like he took me out and then we hooked. Up he could have talked to anybody, else but he decides to talk to not only someone in the same, workspace not even SOMEONE.
Speaker 9: A couple of weeks, later the night after we hook up with who? Else but my best friend at, work like he just doesn't.
Speaker 14: Care and, honestly IF i can tell you, That i'm tired of men telling you straight up to your face, that oh like they want something with, you or they make it seem and appear deeper than it actually, is and then in front of everybody else and their homeboys and their, friends they try to make it seem.
Speaker 9: Like oh, no it's not that. Deep it was just a couple of. Days, no he tried to make it seem like we were actually working towards.
Speaker 4: Something, jazzmine what's? Up It's mojo in the? Morning high second date.
Speaker 3: Update Hi, moja longtime, Listener first time he Jazz.
Speaker 9: OH i was just, saying it's really. Gross but he's trying to ride his way through the whole. Company, yeah it sounds like he just wants to sleep with anyone in the.
Speaker 19: Company maybe that's the. Thing is that what he's done.
Speaker 9: Too it feels like it is it will be his.
Speaker 4: Thing but sometimes with many beautiful, people.
Speaker 28: Guys he may have that.
Speaker 4: Member, YEAH.
Speaker 9: I know people who like to just stick.
Speaker 4: It in the company. INC i don't, KNOW i, know but this is a good. One ours was a bad. One the people in our office didn't talk to each.
Speaker 5: Other they PROBABLY i THINK i like a rajah That araja is willing to say something about, it because in our company it didn't come out until well after the, fact which was awkward but all.
Speaker 4: Right second date update On mojo on The. Morning it's a.
Speaker 3: Whole with the dirty on the thirty second date update and more than this Is mojo in The.
Speaker 4: Morning that'll do it for.
Speaker 7: Us Happy, monday kicking it over TO, ej coming to mex and tomorrow we'll be. Back more chances to, win more, giveaways more, dirtys More mojo in The.
Speaker 4: Morning twenty plus years of idiocy and still.
Speaker 7: Going In, Detroit, toledo In West, michigan It's mojo in The, morning