Speaker 1: And just like that is Friday. The Fridays it is cold outside. I pull up to the Caribou cabin over and chan happening this morning and the menu boards frosted over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I walked over this morning, our dog that a lot of the cars that are parked outside have frost.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh year, I think, yeah, it's supposed to get shut. This weekend is the last nice weekend to go outside and like put your Christmas lights up or whatever you're doing outside. They're saying the high next by next Wednesday will be like in the high will be in the twenties or thirties, which is much more typical this time of the year than they say it's going to be very cold through like December nineteenth or something like that. Minnesota, all the snowbirds, I guess snowbirds leave at Thanksgiving and then they come back in the springtime. So that's why when you drive by like a rich person's house like on the Lake or Minnetonka or whatever, they're not there. They're down at their big mansion down in Florida.
Speaker 4: Oh, of course, they're big manton On in Florida.
Speaker 2: They come up here for the summer day.
Speaker 3: I wish I could be a snow where that'd be great. They have you lived a lot of places because of your radio career. Is this the Is Minnesota the coldest?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: By far?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I first got here, I was in the hotel reading through the brochure about Minnesota or the book or whatever. And I'll never forget this sentence. I didn't know anything about Minnesota. It said, and I quote, Minnesota is the coldest major city in the world, really colder even than Moscow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Wow, So there are colder cities. I mean, Anchorage is probably colder, but we're a major city. Yeah, We're the coldest major city in the world. Colder than Chicago, colder than oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think statistically their spring starts about two weeks earlier than ours, and their summer.
Speaker 2: Ends a little bit later than Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're like, feels like temperature might feel colder than ours, but I feel like ours is in real life.
Speaker 1: Club In fact, Chicago is not that windy. Yeah, they call it the windy city. Do you know why they call it the windy city? Because of the politicians. That's why it got the name of all their wind bags. They're windy. Chicago is not particularly windy. Do you know what the great the most windy city is in the United States? What is this? Speaking Spanish? It is Great Falls, Montana. Great Falls, Montana is the windiest city of planes. There is That why planes don't generate wind?
Speaker 5: Moron, Hey, I've seen the dust bowl, haven't you?
Speaker 2: You think airplanes generated the dust balls.
Speaker 5: I didn't say airplanes generated the dust place like great planes, like the Prairies.
Speaker 2: Airplanes.
Speaker 4: No, not planes.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 4: I was like, what are you talking to me?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm p l A I N s A. The planes, the plane I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it's also in Oklahoma where the wind comes weep down the planes, where the wave and wheat when the wind comes.
Speaker 4: Right behind the Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're doing fine, Yeah, Oklahoma, Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Okay, we didn't know.
Speaker 3: This is where David Bailey met when they did Oklahoma but ten eleven years ago.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I was in twenty fourteen. Good time. Yeah, I know, it's crazy. All right.
Speaker 1: That is we were going to get you an update on our Give to the Max day yesterday, but we're locked out with the passports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't get in to give it. But thanks for all of it. For sure.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate that Bailey has a date tonight. Bailey j going on a date tonight golf. This is the third fourth date with this boy.
Speaker 6: This is the fourth date when we're going mini golfing.
Speaker 2: I thought that was last night you went.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't last night. Last night I was seeing a show.
Speaker 2: You're going to the Pottery tonight. We are going.
Speaker 4: There and hopefully it's fine.
Speaker 2: I think that sounds great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it'll be a hoot of a time, and this will be other than our first date. This is where I'll have actually like a significant amount of time to like talk to him, because the last two I didn't really get to talk to him very much.
Speaker 1: You're at a show, and it's hard to talk during a show. Exactly cool, And he's normal and chatty and you're normal normally.
Speaker 4: He is normal.
Speaker 5: He is chatty, he's very like chatty on text message, he's like, he writes really well, and he's definitely more awkward in person than he is over text message.
Speaker 1: Some of us are, Yeah, it's more awkward in person. I'm so suave and charming and charismatic on the radio, and you meet me in person. You're like, God, he's a weirdo's. It's kind of like David Letterman was the same way. Yeah, David Letterman was like very you know, he seems like very gregarious, funny, seemed like the kind of guy you could sit down and have some potato skins with. But then when you met him, he had like nothing to say. I'm not that bad. I enjoy meeting you. I'm just like, you know, I'll say something weird, like, so is your grandparents still? Are they around or they did?
Speaker 2: They still?
Speaker 1: Something really weird out of the blue, like you guys like porn, I mean like that.
Speaker 2: Like that weird thing, weird weird thing. Have fun on your day tonight. We'll get enough there.
Speaker 1: It'll be a big day on Monday because Jenny will be back from Morocco. Bailey will probably be pregnant by this guy that is going out with tonight.
Speaker 2: That'll be super excited.
Speaker 1: What do women think about while you're getting busy doing your loving thing?
Speaker 2: What is on your mind?
Speaker 1: I guess somebody asked women, what is on your mind when you doing your loving thing?
Speaker 2: Laundry?
Speaker 1: Laundry, laundry, yes, laund Seventy percent of women are satisfying thinking about the person that.
Speaker 2: They are getting busy with.
Speaker 1: So most women two out of three are thinking about like they're in the moment. They're thinking about this is fun, wow, oh I like that that type of thing. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes daddy okay, But their minds wander. One in three said they're focused on their body image, and thirty four percent they're said they're preoccupied by their to do list. So one in three is busy thinking about work, chores, running down the whole foods, meal planning. Fifteen percent, though, admit that they are thinking about, oh, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is?
Speaker 4: Their children?
Speaker 2: Wrong? Somebody else?
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody else, who's bay? Fifteen percent? I know that somebody like that I've hooked up with is thinking about the right all right, what's his name, Matthew mccon.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, that's where I'm fine. They just go, hey, will you just do me favor?
Speaker 1: Just said, I'm gonna close my eyes when you say, ah, right, I right out.
Speaker 2: Right, that's fine.
Speaker 4: But you're like, oh, interesting request, but not right.
Speaker 3: I'm not in love with it, but I'm glad I thought you meant like like another ex partner or something no you can dream about like Gerard Butler or it just l But I don't care.
Speaker 2: You ain't never going to sleep with him.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess so, yeah, I sure would be a shame if like they're thinking about the guy that they used to hook up with before you.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought you meant by someone else, you know, the male man or And it.
Speaker 1: Might be it might be someone that they used to hook up for him. Maybe you're just not doing it for them and they have to picture somebody that used to date her.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just feel bad that it's one in three or thinking about body image, because that's definitely me.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, gosh, why am I so chilling?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 1: Guys don't think about your body or a lump or a roll or a little stretch mark. They're just so happy that you're there with no pants on. They as a guy. And I think Vaughant can back me up talking about it. David, you aren't worried about your stretch marks. You're worried about how one boob is bigger than the other. You're worried about your big old hips. And the call of flat. We are so happy that we're so happy that you're there with no pants on.
Speaker 2: We are just we are blessed.
Speaker 1: We feel so happy that you are letting us enjoy your physicality. The last thing, and I promise you this is true. That any guy is thinking is like, oh, got a lot of hair on her belly?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We just don't if you are a guy texting right now to not only you know, confirm that, but also I would say sometimes and this might just be me, I'm also thinking about myself because I'm so happier there. I want to make sure you keep coming back. So I'm thinking about me, not thinking about.
Speaker 4: How would cauliflowers?
Speaker 1: Is that when you get the dimply thighs? Yeah, colorflower thighs?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, yeah, I didn't realize that's.
Speaker 4: What we called it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's different names out here, like flexing as pecks like you're flexing.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure that I'm performing properly for you. But I promise you I am not thinking about any of what you call flaws of yourself.
Speaker 2: No, we just don't.
Speaker 1: And I think that if that, and I totally understand that you know, women are programmed I think by society that if you don't look like an Instagram model, then there must be something wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, we are happy that one foot is over here above your head and one foot is over there above my head.
Speaker 2: We're just happy. We're just happy about that grateful foot.
Speaker 5: Over here, one foot over there, the other foot behind. Yep, there's everywhere.
Speaker 1: There's just feet, all right. So there it is. You can't make this stuff up on.
Speaker 2: K before we gotta do sing a long song.
Speaker 1: Well, let's do yeah really quick here, let's do the sing along song for Friday on KTWB. So it'll be kind of a quick turnaround. Send me a text at KDWB one five three nine to one of what song do you want to scream sing along with on a Friday? And we would love to do that for you. In the meantime, we'll do Dave's Dirt in the meantime, I feel do that, and then we'll come right back out of that with your Friday morning sing along song on KDWB.
Speaker 2: You don't need social media.
Speaker 4: For gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 1: One week from Yesterday, Thanksgiving, we'll be watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV.
Speaker 2: And let's talk about those balloons. Uh.
Speaker 1: They have everything from like you know, I don't know cat hat to a pikachew and you might wonder. You probably have not, but maybe you do. What was the first balloon character at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? It was in nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 2: That's not what I.
Speaker 6: Was gonna I was gonna say Snoopy, but.
Speaker 5: He was not around in nineteen twenty It was Felix the cast you were not.
Speaker 4: I was the wonderful, wonderful Cattie.
Speaker 3: Whenever he gets in a fix, he reaches and do it your heart.
Speaker 1: You never heard that jingle in my life. Don't care a bit about Felix cat jingle. It's like Popeye. Popeye was great when my grandma was a little girl. Yeah, I don't care about Popeye anymore. Why anybody care about Popeye? You never watched Popeye? No, of course, not me.
Speaker 2: I do, No, you do not.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber helped us stranded driver.
Speaker 2: This is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: You really.
Speaker 1: There's a video the guy was videoing and he's pulled over the side of the road with like a flat tire or something. Yeah, up walks freaking Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, sir, I didn't know you do you really want to know?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yeah, So the guy had he was over on the side of the road with his hood popped up, and I guess yeah, he was recording saying like, oh man, this is what happened to me. My life's just not going well so far. And then Justin Bieber walks up to help him out with it. Which what a wild change of events.
Speaker 2: Nobody, This is.
Speaker 3: The definition of if it didn't happen on camera, it didn't happen, h totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wouldn't believe this. Justin Bieber came up and helped me. No, right.
Speaker 3: Chadwick Boseman ri ip. He got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday. And Ryan Coogler, the director of Black Panther, had some words to say bothers me.
Speaker 7: I think of three things, leadership, teaching, and gen He was an incredible leader. He was fearlessh infirm yet gentleman.
Speaker 2: Is leadership iconic.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've got your sing along song of the day. Like I said, quick turn around, but it's kind of a fun one to sing along with from They're from Faribau. Oh oh Watana, Yes, Owl City Fireflies on your sing along song of the day. I love that song. I never got tired of that song. It was just a silly, happy song.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: A shout out surprise to Eric and Patrick. Eric and Patrick, listen to the show. Put on your Comet blue and get ready to cheer your faces off because mom took off work today to go to the bank with bo Ella and Mom to watch Casein or Cassen, I'm not sure. In the state championship football game in person, go comets comment. I want a surprise to find out, Hey, we're gonna go do something fun today. Your mom never take out of school to like say, hey, guess what, We're not going to school today. We're gonna go to the Mall of America. Yes, did she ever do.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 4: We did that for a couple of times to go see the Twins. Yeah, Twins game.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: I remember my mom, I was probably in first grade. She took my brother and I out of school, said we're not going to school today, We're going downtown to go.
Speaker 2: See a movie.
Speaker 1: What what it was like one of the most memorable days of my childhood.
Speaker 2: Super cool. We got to take a break. We'll be back in a second.
Speaker 1: On Katie WB we got somebody who is very nervous about something going on this weekend, and it is they're very impressive person. They're a super smart, brilliant person, but they're super nervous about what they're doing for the first time this weekend. And we got tickets for fowling, bowling and football. It's super cool.