Speaker 1: Good Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday, and man, oh man, it has been an eventful Monday. To put it mildly, we have peace in the Middle East. I mean not really, but still we're going to talk about that briefly. I'm just gonna address some of your questions about that. We'll talk about the government shut down, how to treat these communists we are changing for the better. We're gonna talk about old communist tactics that aren't working anymore. An hour from now, we have Medal of Honor Monday, of course, and we're going to talk about how future generations of the right they are not going to be like this generation. They will change. I'll explain all the reasons around that, all that emails, so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I'm not going to spend a bunch of time on this at all. It is a huge story and I realized a bunch of people were talking about it, and I got from your emails that a bunch of people want my thoughts on it. So let's just talk about what happened today. Donald Trump flies over to the Middle East. You know, Hamas Israel. It's just been horrible for two years, awful hostages, the works Trump and Trump's minions. They negotiate a cease fire and a kind of a peace deal. I guess this.
Speaker 2: Is not only the end of a war. This is the end of the age of terror and death and the beginning of the age of faith and hope, end of God. It's the start of a grand concord and lasting harmony for Israel and all the nations of what will soon be a truly magnificent region. I believe that so strongly. This is the historic dawn of a new Middle East. It's more obvious than ever that the productive and responsible nations of this region should not be enemies or adversaries. You should be partners and eventually even friends.
Speaker 1: And that's what's going to happen. I know it. Okay, he said this too, kind of along the same line.
Speaker 2: Instead of making weapons and missiles, the wealth of this region should float to schools and medicine industry and frankly, the new hot thing artificial intelligence. All of the countries in the Middle East. It could have what we're doing now. It could have happened a long time ago, but it was strangled and set back almost irretrievably by the administrations of Barack Obama and then Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: There was a hatred toward Israel. It was an absolute hatred. Okay, CNN even had to come out and say hostages.
Speaker 3: For it and welcome back to CNN. It's a breaking news coverage as we are covering a historic moment here in Israel because for the first time in two years, over two years, seven hundred and thirty eight days, Hamas holds no living hostages.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, that's obviously a good thing. Kind of you noticed they had to throw in the no living hostages. That's because a lot of them are dead. Now, we're not going to go through this conflict and terrorism. We're not We're not doing any of that, And I'm not going to spend a bunch of time here, and I will answer your questions on it briefly, and then we're going to move on and talk about other stuff. I'd like to focus on things more here at home. I am just going to say that Donald Trump is excellent at brokering peace deals because Donald Trump views everything as a business deal, a business deal. That's how he was raised. That's how he looks at life. Why are we fighting? Why are we arguing? Why are we going back and forth on this A coke is fighting with PEPSI. We shouldn't be fighting. Why don't we make a deal. Why don't we make a deal and we'll all make money. He looks at it transactionally, and he looks at it in ways that not only make people money, improve people's lives. That's why he dropped this one. I just played it a player a little bit again. Donald Trump looks at Gaza, for instance, and he sees beautiful beachfront proper.
Speaker 2: Instead of making weapons and missiles. The wealth of this vision should float to schools in medicine industry and frankly the new hot thing artificial intelligent.
Speaker 1: Hey, you should be making medicine. You could be going to the schools. You should be prioritizing AI. That should be a four seasons right there, right on the beach. That's how he looks at things, And him looking at things that way, to his credit, has brought a lot of peace to this planet. It has calmed a lot of conflicts down, and it has flat out stopped many many conflicts. And what happened today is wonderful. No offens are, but it's wonderful. Everybody at least four now laying down their arms. But let me just come out and say it, and I'll answer your emails and we'll move on. Peace on Earth, world peace. Can't we all get along these concepts? These concepts sound so good, don't they, And especially if you've been through a war or you're emotionally invested in some war or conflict, the idea of peace, a lasting peace, We're all gonna get along. It'll last forever. It sounds so good, sounds wonderful. That's a total fantasy that doesn't exist here. It doesn't exist here because men, you and me too, sorry, men are fallible, fallen, selfish, sinful. We are never going to get to a place anywhere where there is some permanent, lasting peace. And we're definitely not going to get there in the area where the three biggest religions on the planet all believe it is uniquely holy to them and belongs to them. Now, that is not to say we don't celebrate what happened today. We do. Hostages being released is always a good thing. People reunited with their family always a good thing. These are good things. Good things. Be happy about it. Good. But there are many places on the planet. They don't want money, they don't want ai, they don't want a four seasons and they don't give a crap if the kids go to school. There are broken places. And that's just how it is. And that's why I'm not gonna spend a lot of time on it. I wanted to answer a couple of emails, bring this up, and we're moving on and we're coming back home. It's just not my thing. Bronco Jesse Am I the only one who thinks this Middle East piece is another indication the UN has lived outlived its usefulness. Oh yeah, of course the UN again. It was bred from the idea of what I just talked about. After World War Two, all that death, all that destruction, all that misery. We can never have this again. We need a lasting piece. Let's come up with an organization that'll make sure we have a lasting piece. It was like two minutes and the UN was prosecuting a war in Korea. Doesn't work that way, doesn't work that way. I wanted to read this one because it reinforces the same rule that I've had over and over and over again, and always will Jesse really whisked out by giving Trump a pass for handing a military base in Idaho over to Qatar, a radical Islamic country. If Obama had done that, you would have called him to get the electric chair. What's my rule? The angriest, most insulting emails you will get or comments on social media are almost universally from the dumbest people on the planet. I wasn't even on the air FRIDAYU moron, what are you talking about. I didn't do a show on Friday. But again, sitting at home, IQ of about twenty five, probably thirteen years in probably heard someone else on the radio say something got the wrong. That probably was probably Jesse Waters on Fox News or so I'm gonna send Jesse an email and call him a woos. I wasn't even on the air Friday, you idiot. I didn't say anything about it. Oh and by the way, we did not give Katar a military base in Idaho. That's also fake news. So that's another thing you got wrong. You uttered more on Stop emailing radio hosts angry things, because I guarantee I'm not the only one who's had to suffer from your idiocy. The second you find yourself typing out insulting names to a radio host, you can be assured you have the lower IQ in the bunch, and you should just hit delete and go outside for a walk. You idiot. Jesse, what's the deal with the airbase and Idaho? Now? This is how you ask the question. Who thinks this is a good idea? Thanks in advance. His name is all right, there's not an air base in Idaho. We're not giving Katar and airbase in Idaho. I'm going to explain this and then we're moving off of it in just a moment. Before I do that, guess what I'm wearing? Now? What Chris? I'm not talking about my shirt. I rely saw Chris Eyeball in my shirt. He's impressed. We'll get to that in a little bit. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Don't forget. We're forty five minutes away from Metal of Honor Monday. Let me wrap up this thing and then we're gonna move on and talk about government cuts, the jobs and everything else. There's all kinds of great stuff we have to get to tonight. Okay, So I dig get a bunch of emails to wrap this up about giving a military base to katar In, Idaho. Remember something, Remember something. We live in the information age. You know that, and I know that, and you should know that. What I'm about to say, I have gotten wrong before too. I'm not perfect. I'm not above this. I have made the mistakes you make too. The information age means we're all getting our news, so much of it from social media. It's not just the newspaper anymore. It's not just the watching a news program at night, not just listening to the world famous Jesse Kelly show. We get our news on social media, and it's an excellent source of information. However, it is also an excellent source of bad information, bad headlines, headlines that lack context, headlines that lack detail. I've fallen prey to this too. You're not stupid. I'm not stupid. Okay, well I am stupid. You are not stupid. You didn't do anything wrong. What that means, though, is we have to have discernment. We have to learn how to sift through headlines. One liner's bad information. If you see, here's a good rule. And we'll get to this airline thing in a moment. Here's a good rule. If you see anything, anything that makes you feel really good or really bad. It creates an emotional response in you. Pause and verify it. Pause and verify it. That's it. Have to read a headline if you look. This applies to video clips, which can be faked, which can be lied about, which can be all the time. If there is something that makes you happy, super happy, super sad, super angry, pause and verify it. Okay, there were a bunch of weird bud bad headlines about us giving Qatar a military base in Idaho. That is not what we're doing. Now, what we are doing you may still have a big problem with, and that's fine. I'll explain it in the moment. But what we are doing is cross training with Katar for air Force things, air force reasons. We'll train you in this will get you schooled up in that that that's what we're doing. We're not giving the kataris an airline in Idaho. Now maybe you're saying, well, okay, we shouldn't be cross training either. I got it. Let me explain. And this is not an excuse. It is, however, an explanation. Whether or not you love it, whether or not you hate it, it's the way it works. Making a deal, any kind of a deal, can be a great deal. Now, a business merger where you're both excited to do it can be a bad deal. You've got a divorce, got to figure out who gets a dog and who gets a fine China, an international deal where you're trying to bring peace to region that's been at war for centuries, any kind of a deal, the difficult thing to get made is. The difficult thing about it to get made is if you are making a deal, almost inevitably, you were going to have to do things and accept things you don't want in order for the deal to get done. Both sides in a deal, both sides are going to win a little. Both sides are going to lose a little. I know a guy. He runs a company. It's a I won't get one of the details of it. It's a company, one of these ones. It was a startup five years ago, six years ago, and ended up doing he's doing. He was doing okay, doing okay, what could have probably made it real big on his own. A gigantic company in the same field came in offered him one hundred and fifty million dollars for it. Okay, so you're retiring. He's my age, he's retiring, he's gone. Goodbye. One hundred and fifty million dollars sounds good, Right, of course you're gonna do that deal, But man alive does it come with a lot of strings and a lot of headaches. He has to stay on and be a consultant for so many years. He has to go through this and do this training and do the there was there's a lot of garbage that came with him pocketing one hundred and fifty million dollars, which of course is spread out over the five years too. It's not like he can just cash his check and move on to a non disclosed location. That's deals. Now, think about doing an international deal where you're trying to get Israel and Hamas to stop killing each other. Guess where the leadership of Hamas resides, Qatar. Guess there's a huge source of funding for a lot of this stuff, Qatar. If you want to do try to force Hamas's hand to lay down their arms, you have to have to get Katar on board. In order to get Katar on board, you're probably gonna have to give them some sugar cubes and some whips. We need you to do this or else. If you do do this, we'll help you out here, help you out there. I'm not defending it, but that's how deals get done. That's how deals get made. They're never pretty. There's always some garbage you're gonna have to taste to go along with that juicy steak. All right, I'm sorry, Let's talk about cutting government jobs. Isn't that exciting? Thing? Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Chris, I noticed you admire my shirt. Yes you did notice it. Don't play for ten now I noticed you admired my shirt. I don't blame you. This shirt is special. Before we get back to the news, it's you see right outside of the base in twenty nine Palms, California, which is just god forsaken place in the middle of the Mahabi Desert. It's where I was stationed in the Marine Corps. There used to be I don't know if it's still there. I could definitely see it closed down. But there used to be a pizzeria called Rockies Pizzeria. And when we would get back from the field, long hard day, long hard week. I should say, if we got the night off, we would pile in one of our crappy cars and we would drive off base. It wasn't that far off base. And this place served top tier pizza and cheap pictures of beer, cheapest pictures of beer you've ever added in your life. It was our little and I know the space sounds sentimental. It was our home away from home whenever we just needed to get out for an hour or so. Rocky's Pizzeria. I loved it so much. On my final day on Bass, I went out to Rocky's Pizzeria and I asked them if I could have one of their shirts. Is this shirt, this great looking shirt is exactly the shirt the staff used to wear there, the white staff and the kitchen and whatnot. They had an extra one in the back and they gave it to me to this what Chris. It hasn't been fifty years, Chris. I got out like twenty years ago, twenty one years ago. I've had this shirt. Bob hates it. She says it's the ugliest shirt ever. She's threatened to throw it away multiple times. I think it looks great and I'm happy about me. Now, what up? What Chris? Yeah, Rockies New York Style. Yeah, it's there. Look at that pizza, Chris, tell me it doesn't look good. Look at those pizza picks. That's what I'm talking about. All right, focus, Gosh, what's wrong with you? We're firing government workers. It's awesome with Margaret. It's a totally fair question.
Speaker 4: And the answer is because this isn't a deal making, This isn't a negotiation.
Speaker 1: This is hostage shaking.
Speaker 4: The Chuck Shower has not said to us, this is what we need. He said that unless you give us what we need, we're going to shut down the government. That is a totally different thing. If Chuck Shimmer wants to come into the Oval office or come to my house, he is welcome to talk about how to fix healthcare policy for Americans. Of course, we want to lower insurance premiums.
Speaker 1: We want to make sure that this yeah, we got out that we'll get back to the talking points in a moment. I am curious because this is going to come up again during the show. I am curious where the Democrat Party goes from here. I am curious because they are in such an incredible pickle. The incredible pickle is in order to appease their base, they now have to take stances the American people despise. Now, we've talked before about the tightrope, about the tightrope that all politicians, all political parties try to walk. The tightrope being how do I how do I seem fairly vanilla appealed to the masses, the normies, while at the same time letting my bass know I'm with them. It's a very difficult tightrope. The problem is sometimes that tightrope, if your base gets so extreme, sometimes that tightrope becomes impossible to walk. For instance, here I'll give you. I'll give you this one Abigail Spanberger. Maybe you know where, maybe you don't. She's running to be governor of Virginia. She's in a gubernatorial basin race in Virginia. Now, before I play this, just know that men and women's sports is one of these things that Republicans they've fallen in love with this talking point for a reason. Don't get me wrong, I think the talking point should be there's no such thing as tranny's but that's the gop thing. No men in women's sports. Why did they fall in love with it. Why did it become part of the Republican platform before Donald Trump ran for president. It became part of the Republican platform because they pulled it over and over and over again, and it showed the American people hate this. They hate the idea of these dudes pretending to be women and competing against these young girls in sports. It seems unfair, It seems wrong, It seems gross, it seems weird. This is a loser for normies. Normies don't want Trina with her leg hair taking on your daughter. They don't want it. But the demons who make up the Democrat party base, they love it. They are so mentally shattered, so conditioned, they'll trans their own kids. These parents will take their own children into the doctor and say, start chopping on him, doc. That's how crazy they are. So what do you do when you're asked about it? You have to try to walk the tight rope. It can't be watched.
Speaker 5: The reality is the federal government has to be clear in what is the real guidance available to our schools as it relates to use of locker rooms. The reality is that we have multiple jurisdictions who believe they are following the letter of the law and have their lawyers conveying why. And at the end of the day, we have a president of the United States who is taking away and threatening federal funding. And it isn't just to these public schools. It is to our research institutions. It's for cancer research.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, she was asked, do you support men and Women's Sports Church?
Speaker 5: It is for funding to conservation programs under USDA that are vital, vital, vital to so many of the farmers and producers who employ rotational grazing practices and other conservation practices, voluntary ones on their land who've been promised investments, and the president just pulls back those funds. But when it comes down to you understanding the implementation of how it is that you know our kids are coexisting in the classroom or on the sports field. Yes, I do think that in many cases it's the local community that knows their community best and can readily make decisions and provide guidance about how to ensure that all our kids are safe.
Speaker 1: Kids. That's what's known as filibustering. You're asked a question you don't want to answer, so you ramble and bamble for two minutes about everything but that question. But it just goes back to what we were saying. The Democrat base is so far outside of the mainstream now it's dragging Democrat politicians with them because at some level you have to serve the people who vote for you, and I don't know where they go. Back to the shutdown. This shutdown has been glorious for Republicans, glorious. They already let go of four thousand federal workers. That's a drop in the bucket. By the way, that should be about No, I don't know a million. Let's start with a million there and then we can work our way up. But four thousand is the beginning. There's every sign it's going to continue. The polls show the public is blaming Democrats because they are blaming democrats. So Democrats need to end this for their own popularity. But your base for ten years to believe Donald Trump is Adolph Hitler. Now they're demanding that you fight him tooth and nail at every turn. So now you're forced to do something politically unpopular, otherwise your base will turn on you like the rabbit animals they've turned into. Where does that take you? As a party, because if they continue to feed the base, your party goes extinct. If you stop feeding the base, you may very well not have any power because another communist will rise up in primary you Where do you go? I don't know, but it's amazing to watch. It's hilarious. I can't wait Trump administration hits the Department of Education with a massive twenty percent job cut. That's amazing, all right. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fan fantastic Monday, A Columbus Day. I can't even believe. I blew mentioning Columbus Day right off the back. The bravery of the explorers, the unbelievable bravery of the explorers. It boggles the mind. It's not just Columbus, of course, all of them, the Magellans of the world, all of them. To get in one of these ships, no motor, no GPS, you've got sails, you've got the tide, and you've got well some idea of what land might be there somewhere by the way. You have limited water, you have limited food. To get on ships and set out across the open ocean is crazy, crazy, brave, and you should respect the living heck out of it, and don't listen to any of these quacks and kooks who go on to explain about wow, what happened after But no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, don't do that. When you have great men, great people in history, honor it, and honor should be given to the people who put the foundation down for Western civilization. Did Christopher Columbus know that he was laying the foundation for the greatest country in the history of the world where you would one day be free? Of course not, of course not. I'm not pretending otherwise. I admire bravery, and I admire men who do great things. I think that's something we should admire. It is something we should honor. Christopher Columbus is somebody who should be honored forever in this country. And it is a crying shame that the GOP is so weak and pathetic. They allowed the Communists to somehow gain enough ground where they regularly wish people happy Indigenous People's Day. Now, what a bunch of goobers. Hey, Jesse, I love the show. You mentioned. A couple of days ago, the guy you were talking about that Green Berets special Ops Mercenary quit the forces with Oh that was John Mullens. John Mullens is who I was talking about, in case you're wondering, by the way, he wrote a bunch of books and stuff like that. John Mullens is really well known. Hey, Jesse, I've heard your theory of when restaurants screw up and not give you the right kind of sauce. Totally agree with you. I ordered thirty wings, fifteen for me and fifteen for the family. I have a specific amount of sauces. I ordered to compliment my wing order four Ranch, two blue cheese. Instead, they gave me two Ranch, two blue cheese, and two mysterious orange sauces that were horrible and ruined. My entire experience of the sauce order need to be heard. His name is Steve Listen. This is for all the restaurant managers and restaurant owners out there. It's important to train your weight staff, but this actually goes well beyond restaurants. This is going to be for everybody. This is going to be for you, It's for everybody. I understand why companies. I understand why they hire low end, low paid morons to handle the phone. I get what Chris I haven't eaten. I've been fasting all day. I'm sorry if I'm a little snippy. I understand why a business would pick the dumbest people in any country to man the phones, because a person doesn't cost a lot, and when you're paying small wages, you're gonna get small, small minds lots of the time. You just are. And the company doesn't want to have to pay you twenty bucks to answer the phones, so you pay eight bucks to answer the phone, and you get the guy the IQ of toilet paper. I understand it. And because you have a guy who has the IQ of a golden retriever and the same mastery of the English language, you think you have to program him, so they only give programmed responses. You're not hiring thinkers for eight bucks an hour, You're hiring golden retrievers. So all he can do are programmed responses. This is why they mess up everything in customer service on the phone. It's why they mess up your sauce order on the phone. You would think, or in the restaurant, by the way, you would think when you tell the waitress, I need you to bring me two ranches, that that is as simple as taking the pennants in your hand. Pulling out the little pad and writing two ranches. Not the case, and even less so the guy they hired to answer the phone at whatever one of these phone companies, power companies, car companies. It does matter. I know why businesses think that is a good area in which to save money. It is created an endless frustration for me. That are just anyway, what Chris. Everyone knows what I'm talking about is true. Everyone knows what I'm talking about is true. I told you I haven't eaten. The night's gonna be maybe a little bit snippier than it should be. But yeah, back to Columbus. This group helped cancel Columbus Day and pardon the cop killer. Now it's helping plan America's two hundred and fiftieth birthday bash. This group, this is from the Free Beacon. By the way, this group is called the National Congress of American Indians. Let me tell you something that I've heard. Maybe this headline surprised you, maybe it didn't. You know, next year is our two hundred and fiftieth birthday as a country. And of course, as you can imagine, Trump is going to be all It's going to be the most red, white, and blue awesomest thing ever you know that or supposed to be. Little birdies have been whispering in my ear for months now that, of course, the Biden administration hired a bunch of America hating communists to run our two hundred and fiftieth birthday. You can't even imagine how horrible it would have been if those people had run it. I've been told that a lot of these foxes are still in the henhouse, that a lot of these people who have their fingers on our two hundred and fiftieth birthday celebration are America hating dirt balls who are going to make this whole thing about how bad America sucks. This isn't the first time I've heard this, And I realized that Trump administration has about eight thousand things they have to juggle. Yo, you're trying to deal with the border and world peace and trade wars, and I understand there's a lot of work to do. Really really like somebody to crack down on this, this group, these groups, whoever is in charge of this, The vetting has to be extreme or we're going to show up next year and we're going to be mortified. Trust me on that. We're going to be mortified and I'm going. I'm telling you right now, I'm freaking going. I think it's in Iowa. Trump said, I'm going, I might just go live in Iowa next year and we'll bring Fred