Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory. Rover happened in my madness, I almost put my pants. Charlie took to be honest. Man Jeff Well me bother. I heard screaming on Rover Radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Rovers Morning Glory Stars, Now.
Speaker 1: Morning, what's happening? It is Monday, August third, twenty twenty six. Good morning gets Rover's one of Glory. I'm Rob Doogie is here, Sir Charlie is here, Hi Spitzer is here, Amen Crystal is here, and mister Jeffrey Allen l. Rock is in the fart box.
Speaker 3: And taking a lord that I'm aliving and doing fine. You're with us as well.
Speaker 1: Eight sixty six Yo, Rover is the number eight sixty six nine sixty seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 3: That's how you reach the show.
Speaker 1: Gives call it that number you get text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to that number that uh sorry, I'm a little distracted over here. The text word menu that gives you the option to set your profile, picture, your name, your location, make a video call into the show, and.
Speaker 4: More, my beauty. You're you're extracted by.
Speaker 1: Oh exactly no it's the computer.
Speaker 3: Was locked up when I walked in here, so I'm just I.
Speaker 1: Had to reboot the thing, and you know how that you know how that goes, and then I don't know, maybe it did some sort of update, because then when I reboot it, it starts asking me. It goes through like the whole Windows thing where it's like, oh, set up Microsoft three sixty five. Oh, be like Charlie and get that one drive going. We want to we want to put all your stuff in the cloud. And so sorry, I just get a little I'm gonna have to log in here for our email and all that. H oh god, this is Oh.
Speaker 5: There's you can take over here while I'm doing this. Please keep our keep keep people entertained. I think when I watch you struggle, I'm not struggling. You're not struggling you, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So okay, that's okay.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'd offered to read the email for you, but I know that you get jealous of my talent.
Speaker 1: Oh don't like it at all. That's okay, here we go. Let's see. Here's here's some email to save. Tuesday, Sarah writes, hello to you all. Since I work third shift, I always listen on a delay. For example, I listened to Monday Show Tuesday morning around two am. This past weekend, I had mandatory overtime, so I used up Friday's episode when normally I would start at two am on Monday morning. Because of this, I decided to go back to today's date in a previous year for today's listen. They put me at Monday, August fifth, twenty four, a few highlights theater was still on the show. I would have been one of his last days. I think I got off. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: That was the day.
Speaker 7: I think you guys sent him out to buy some cannabis when it became legal.
Speaker 1: You know the date of that. That's if this dude is not in love with that guy. I don't know what what what more.
Speaker 3: Evidence I could provide.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know the date that we sentcause I.
Speaker 3: Was I wasn't there that day on the show, but I was also.
Speaker 7: Listening company, and I thought it was the date of that. I watched the highlight video before and memorize the date. Besides, Deeer was was was one of the three pillars of our show, if you think about it. With his shirt off, but Joe Collins would look hotter Okay, so shut off.
Speaker 3: Yeah Okay was dating at the time.
Speaker 1: On a recent date, she trusted a tender stranger enough to go into the woods with him to smoke weed. Dougie was out for a second day from gallbladder surgery. During a Golden Show streak that might never be matched, Charlie stated, he is going to be financially ruined because he is down twenty five percent in his portfolio. I bet that makes paying off the house feel even better since it's only been two years.
Speaker 3: So you were financially ruined two years ago, was.
Speaker 1: Ruined, and and now you're looking at him today. That's what driving around with Epstein on your license plate will do for you. Snitzer not much to hear. Well, it's hard because he whispers, you know. But he had a good line saying Jeffrey looked like he was choking the chicken and these shows. Analysis of the wrestling promo where Jeffrey told his referee opponent, I don't know what chicken coop you live in, and Jeffrey had bleached hair, he should revisit this look. Also in a hypothetical about Rover buying his car from him for twenty thousand dollars. He still refuses to answer because no one in their right mind would pay twenty thousand dollars. Interesting that he is now willing to accept that Rover will spend up to twenty thousand to buy a new car for nothing in return. And last, but not least, long suffering Rover, he is in one of his rental homes at bankruptcy. Box just had a meeting with the contractor where he found out they have to tear out bathroom tile for the second time because the workers randomly decided to mount the sinkless sink faucets two feet sideways of where they were. Also, he said that he might be in there for full time by January if he's lucky.
Speaker 3: Little did he.
Speaker 4: Know two years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's pretty much done. I mean it's it's totally totally what's left some little light fixtures, you know, there's like recess lighting in parts, and some of the paint plaster or whatever, it's just all over that stuff. They don't they don't clean anything up.
Speaker 4: That's it though. Just everything else is done.
Speaker 1: Everything's pretty What happened a couple of little things to what.
Speaker 6: Happened the was it during the Friday leftovers that you got it? You looked on your phone or you got a notification that the fire department was in your condo at like one in the morning for.
Speaker 3: The second time.
Speaker 1: You mean, well, I I talked to the building and the engineer at the building, and I said, listen, I know what the problem is. The contractor put the wrong kind of smoke detectors in there, and it's they're going off, they're tripping the alarm. And so I said, have the fire company that does the building replace the smoke detectors with the correct ones and we should be all set. Said okay, I.
Speaker 4: Said, you pay for that, obviously.
Speaker 1: She just bill me. Yeah, okay, that's old there. They were supposed to go in there on Friday to replace all the smoke detectors. No call, no show, So just typical Miami go figure.
Speaker 4: Did you write that on your list of to do to right?
Speaker 3: My list?
Speaker 1: I'm out of stuff on my list is two full.
Speaker 4: Well, you you have to call them, have your wife call them. Where is this because you can't have fire to.
Speaker 1: Be able to talk to the engineer because even I could barely understand with the accent, could not understand the guy. I mean just very very very thick accent. Let's see here, here's somebody who involuntarily single man writes for over. First off, this is my god. This is the world's longest email, long time listener, first time right in. I love you all, even do most of the time. You guys have great chemistry together. In my opinion, your show fills the gap where Seinfeld left off.
Speaker 3: I listened with great interests.
Speaker 1: Past Friday, the thirty first one, Wendy called in to describe her dead marriage about her how her husband left her after being married for twenty plus years. I'm in the same boat, but as the man in the marriage. After being married for twenty two plus years, my wife recently made the announcement that we are now separated, you can do whatever you want, and started spending lots of time away from home, I mean multiple days away. The longest stretch so far has been seven consecutive days. She's proceeded to tell me that Ohio is a no fault state and it doesn't matter legally what she does, as she is still entitled to fifty percent or more of our riches, and that she's already talked to an attorney and knows full well what her legal rights are. She was a stay at home mom for eighteen years and I have been the primary breadwinner the entire time of her marriage. As soon as our child moved out at eighteen, she somehow decided it was her time to do whatever she wants. This has been going on for a year and a half. During this period, I've been strategizing my divorce with my attorney. This entire process has left me depressed and a shell of a human as I had no intention of ever leaving my wife. It has made the entire past twenty two years of my life feel like a sham. Of course, our marriage had it's ups and downs, just like any other, but divorce was never on my radar. We had always discussed how in love we were with each other, how we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. Clearly those plans have changed.
Speaker 4: I hope he knows he's going to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like, we're only halfway through the email.
Speaker 4: You can stop reading it. I mean stop.
Speaker 6: It leads into the next email, which makes sense. That's why I put that in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get to the next email, which is very short Wendy Rightes, good morning. I just called in about dating. Here are my pictures? Please be kind so well, I think we well, hold on, I don't, Wendy, hold on, yeah, let me just before anything goes on here, don't. I don't think I didn't we tell her we weren't going to put those pictures up.
Speaker 4: She sent them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought we were going to look at them and kind of rate her.
Speaker 6: It was I think Roxanne who was doing wasn't that.
Speaker 4: The one who?
Speaker 3: Now this one you said you were going to put up I was going to her?
Speaker 1: Were not? Oh okay, maybe you did.
Speaker 3: Say I believe it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was someone else.
Speaker 1: Nope, I remember saying that.
Speaker 4: Well, when you look at them, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, let me see. I don't know if I can look at it.
Speaker 4: Who she is?
Speaker 1: Wendy Uh called in and she was what happened?
Speaker 3: She was trying to date.
Speaker 1: She was married for a long time, and then she's says that dudes are just horny.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: Now that she has to start dating again, all the dudes are just all they wanted sex sex sex. I said, yeah, that's normal, all right, let's see here, let me scroll through these pictures. All right, how old did she say? She was? In her fifty or something or I don't remember. She's not bad luck, she said she she raised herself like what a four or five?
Speaker 4: I think she's adorable.
Speaker 1: I think she's accurate with that five five, maybe maybe even higher. Perhaps. Sarah says, Hey, guys, I just happened to see this in my Facebook reels and thought you guys might want to tell Jli Tomas you can try a new Doctor Pepper snack. I think it sounds disgusting, but to each of their own, there is a Dr Pepper snack pack of looks like putting her something or is that putting her jell O jello?
Speaker 3: Doctor Pepper Jello? All right, I'm not yet to see that on the store shelves.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not driving far enough. It's only available in Kentucky right now.
Speaker 7: So oh, right now, that's the general idea is to not keep just to keep my car too within Kuihuger County.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you haven't been outside of county in that car, of course.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I mean I'm going. I haven't gone. I mean I'm gone.
Speaker 7: I would say I got and beyond Lakewood maybe, but not beyond Cayha County, not Lake County.
Speaker 8: No, snits. Some of the places you mentioned you go to are in Lake County. Yeah, well I have benge women quite sometimes snits.
Speaker 3: That's the point.
Speaker 1: Jesus, what's that? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Know?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Here? How about this? I got to be honest. I don't give me that smile. Your attitude sucks. How about you just stand up, walk out and call it a day. It's just like it's.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 3: You have to understand something. People start castle I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna no no when no, When snit says something and it sounds like very snarky, that's how I am. Do you have to understand that? Okay, I have my good days in bad days. You have to remember they're all bad days. I'm not in the mood to mess with it. Today I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I just I can't deal with it. So uh, Corey rights that. Corey rites Rover on The Friday Leftovers Do.
Speaker 1: She did a story about being at a party recently where her friends were drunk and wrecked on a mini bike. She didn't stop them. She just watched it happen. This is the same person who calls the cops and she sees a random person swerving on the highway. Why didn't she stop them from driving the minibike orp? Why didn't she call the cops? And she saw them riding it later and wrecking. Seems a bit two faced.
Speaker 6: This person says, that's a great email, But if you remember the story, I was in the front yard with my friends. We were feeding the chickens, so we were all on the grass and there were two people that I didn't know they were on the motorbike. I heard it. I didn't know that they had been drinking. And I see them coming down the driveway and then and I see no people standing up, so they fall down.
Speaker 4: I hear the crash. I hear her hit her head, and that's when I ran over there. And the guy was like, don't call, don't call the ambulance. No, no, he was wasted. And she was like, I'm okay.
Speaker 6: I'm okay if it was anybody else, so you would have ran as far as who I didn't know them.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that.
Speaker 6: I just said that, But you didn't know that I just said I was I just said. I was on the grass feeding the chickens with my friends. Two people were on a motorbike. Didn't know them, didn't know they had been drinking. Clearly when I ran over to help them, you could tell that they were. The motorbike was lodged into my friend's car. We get that out, check on it's like one of those that's the car. Yes, two cars got dented that day, and two different two different.
Speaker 1: People do And how do you resolve that situation? If somebody ran into my car and dented it. I didn't know the people.
Speaker 4: My problem you always.
Speaker 1: Tell me not to get it was your friend's car.
Speaker 3: So how did your friend deal with it?
Speaker 4: They the husband said, it's okay. It was the.
Speaker 6: Driver's mirror that had a mark on it, and it pushed it in the retractable. It pushed it in and it was like a scuff mark.
Speaker 4: He said, it's okay. I'm not going to worry about it.
Speaker 6: The other car, the Cadillac, which I did say, that car had a huge dent in it. That was a different machine that ran into that with a kid that ran into it.
Speaker 1: Differently.
Speaker 6: My kids sneezed and when he sneezed, he steered into the Cadillac and that was.
Speaker 1: Lodged, and that was one of your friend's cars.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't know that person. There's a lot of people at this party, so I'm not a hypocrite.
Speaker 1: Good morning. My computer froze when you were all getting on doogie about not dating with the caller Dave. This is a perfect picture of how she blows it off. Let me see this picture not a very flattering picture of gosh.
Speaker 4: Look right, wink.
Speaker 1: Good morning Rover. On Friday, you were talking about the dugout suites that Jacobs Field used to have. My dad, Uh wait, my dad from Boston, who worked for the Q of Slash Gunderina, would often get these tickets if the Red Sox came into town. He used to take my sister and I to these games. In While we did like baseball, that dugout suitet was the prime reason we wanted to go. Jumping into that dead space behind home plate was our absolute dream. It was one hundred percent the right decision to close up that space since I was one of those obnoxious kids who would dance and wave the whole game. The dessert cart that came around at the seventh inning was the only thing more exciting than this child's dream antics area love you guys. Bringing these memories back makes me very nostalgia for home, for home. This is Chelsea from Boston. She got a lot of things behind her name, a lot of letters. She must be pretty smart. She got n B A, M S R d N. Anybody have any idea what all those means? N b A is what taxis? No, that's a mastress of business.
Speaker 4: I said, n B A like maybe she works for the NBA.
Speaker 1: The business Administration?
Speaker 3: Right, MS? What does that mean? She multi?
Speaker 1: That's right. I feel bad for you.
Speaker 4: An r d N registered nurse r d N.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 10: What's the DFEN nutritionists registered dietitian nutritionists.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a registered d nurse. I was like, uh, Kelly writes. While the movie plays on a large screen, a live orchestra performs a soundtrack of Love Actually, good gift or date night idea. This is oh a link here, It is love actually live here. This is she who believe that it was at play that was being produced. So we did talk about this and Doug said that a play was.
Speaker 3: Being produced of love Actually.
Speaker 1: Because she didn't read past paragraph two.
Speaker 4: There is coming.
Speaker 1: There sadline.
Speaker 4: I guess you can actually go when is this?
Speaker 1: Let me see December.
Speaker 6: Oh all right, you should go to see the show them it's gonna sell out.
Speaker 1: Yes, it plays on a big screen. The movie does, and then they have a live orchestra performed the soundtrack.
Speaker 11: I've seen a Lord of the Rings at Blossom like that, and they put it up on the screen and they have the orchestra playing all the soundtrack.
Speaker 1: It was amazing, good date night. This person says it could be my wife would absolutely hate.
Speaker 4: That just she likes plays.
Speaker 1: She likes she never she never watched the movie. You watch it alone every year. It makes me think of the character of his wife died and I just sit there crying. Yeah, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tyler, you love her. Maybe she'll watch a movie with you.
Speaker 1: She doesn't like movies, Yes, she does.
Speaker 4: She romantic movies.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know she likes shows more than she likes movies, which I know that's not.
Speaker 4: Did she ever watch off campus?
Speaker 3: No, not that I know of.
Speaker 1: Corey Wrights. Regarding the stickers for people parked in your parking spots in the radio station garage, apply the stickers, then take a razor blade and cut lines. After applying, this will take the offenders triple the time to remove them. See attached video. Me one second here. I don't have my videos loaded up here because.
Speaker 8: Well, there's four of them there today, all from the same state.
Speaker 3: Utah, which yeah, I've seen Utah there. What's going on with Utah?
Speaker 1: The Segway boys.
Speaker 10: I think there's kids out there. They're reading Segues and I think they're spreading the Mormon faith.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think, But they're not dressed in the normal Mormon outfit. They're cool. They're like, they're all light blue polos. H. I haven't seen this.
Speaker 4: I'm sending this to Charlie.
Speaker 3: I don't have whatever this video is.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: It's that I think this is kind of a mean thing to do to make it worse because it's not easy to take the sticker off and then to use the razor blades.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you didn't send that to Charlie.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's getting it right now, he's going to pull it up. But why would you want to make it worse?
Speaker 1: Because the people are being an ass and parking in your parking spots.
Speaker 6: You want to understand, but that miserable to make it even harder to take it off.
Speaker 1: You know how much harder it would make it, doesn't You just spray some googing on there and let it soak in for a few minutes. And there's the video. Scrape it off, park like a winker.
Speaker 3: Parked like a winker.
Speaker 9: Load of them. There's no excuse for partying like this, not in any circumstance. So let's say what he's going to for himself. Shah, weickers he's overkill.
Speaker 1: But let's see, there's a ton of stickers.
Speaker 9: You just did a little bit of extra welly to approve your point day.
Speaker 3: He put a bunch of stickers on the guys.
Speaker 4: Winshield.
Speaker 3: Winshield. Yeah, but I thought he was going to slice them. I think he did.
Speaker 1: But it is taking a little well okay, Clyde writes, go over, long time listener, first time I've emailed. About ten years ago. I lived in Traverse City, Michigan. I was working on a house right through the center of Trevors City. US thirty one runs right through there, it's the main highway, and working literally right on US thirty one, I look over in the middle of the street and down comes walking a three year old little girl. I went out and asked her if she was okay, and she said she didn't know where her daddy was.
Speaker 3: I called the county sheriff.
Speaker 1: I then had the little girl with me for about an hour and a half and me and my wife, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere comes dad sideways into my drive. He had been without her for about two hours. He had gotten high and passed out and left the door unlocked, and she got out like the sheriff. And she got out, and like the sheriff told us, if it wouldn't have been for us, she probably would have gotten hit by a car. She was way too tired and going out in the middle of a major roads. Whatever happened, did they get the id? The cops take so long to show up? Well, I was a girl with you for an hour and a half, a three year old girl walking down the street. He takes the cops that long to show up? And what they do with the dad? Did they end up arresting him? Uh? Rachel says, I got to meet Doochie over the weekend and try some of her donuts. They were delicious. She was kind enough to come down and take a picture with me and my boy. She even was patient and waited a moment for me to clean up my baby that had decided to spit up right as my mom went to take pictures. Thank you so so much, Douche, was so nice meeting you finally. So the baby did the baby puke on you?
Speaker 3: Or ah?
Speaker 1: The baby puke?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Not, I mean itself probably. Oh, yeah, it was sweet. They really socks that you have on dus their bloody socks.
Speaker 1: Oh, buddy handprints.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has on a bloody shirt too. Yeah, it's a Halloween event.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a Halloween event in in July. Halloween event in July. Why is that it's an event?
Speaker 4: A Halloween haunted garage sale?
Speaker 1: Carrie. So she saw you at this, and I was too shy to say hello at the time, but I wanted to let her know that her donut trailer looks beautiful and as much bigger than I expected. The doughnut smelled delicious, but the line was too long to wait in, especially since my husband was feeling impatient with the crowds inside the building. You should be very proud of your accomplishment, no matter how much Rover tries to pooh pooh your.
Speaker 4: Business poo poo poo poo, could chew?
Speaker 1: Does it sound sounds like you need you have a very long line for the donut truck. It sounds like you might be doing things inefficiently time usual fashion.
Speaker 6: Listeners were telling me don't let Rover ever come to one of your events, because if he saw the line, he would say, it's your fault.
Speaker 4: You're doing something wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, you're obviously doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: If you have a huge line so long that this woman doesn't want to wait in it, you're missing sales. Do you think that's a good thing?
Speaker 3: No, no, nothing.
Speaker 1: I tracked the crowd like a crowd.
Speaker 6: It makes me feel awful that there's a line, and I couldn't have worked harder. But there was a line at every single food track, which I always had a line, and people waited. I always say this to Charlie. He's like, people will wait. I don't want them to wait, But I can't do any more than I was working my ass off.
Speaker 4: They all were.
Speaker 6: We all were just sweating and doing as fast as we can. But we make everything fresh.
Speaker 1: When you say as fast as you can, we've seen the way you operate on things, and it's not the most efficient. We make everything to head out to one and kind of just oversee you notes put a little hard hat on things that are going wrong. I think you could really clean up this operation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe you could work october Fest streamline. We'll have Charlie out there over out there at Octoberfest.
Speaker 7: I just want to say I've been to Dougi's Donate Truck a couple of timeful times.
Speaker 3: It's always a long line and uh.
Speaker 4: It just not helping me much.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it means you're making business. You're making money though.
Speaker 7: If you see a line and they're pretty popular, and I will say this though, we'll give.
Speaker 1: A top notch tot a coffee though.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, let me take a break.
Speaker 1: Our number is eight six six, yo, we're over eight six six nine sixty seven six ain't three seven, will be right back. Hang on, Well, something you're afraid to admit that you love?
Speaker 2: Perfect Welcome back to real version glory.
Speaker 1: I even't have watched this video, but this nutcase chick is complaining that she was kicked off in Alaska Airline's flight because she was preaching. There was a flight delay, and I guess, I guess she started spouting off about Jesus while the plane's on the tarmac.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 1: It's just, you know, everybody's you have a captive audience. They can't go anywhere. I went to a baseball game friday night and there's some loon with a bullhorn talking about Jesus outside the stadium. Well, you could just keep walking, you don't have to sit there and listen to that guy. But this chick, she thinks, well, we're all stuck on this plane, I'm just going to start spouting off about Jesus. And I guess they must have told her to stop, and she she refused.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 7: We also had some malone protesting outside of Roverfest one year, doing the same thing, but with out of olharm but still preaching, and people just ignored them.
Speaker 1: You just keep moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. I mean, like, I'm only in this video. What is is she?
Speaker 1: Is this her getting kicked off the flight? Or is this her eight part series?
Speaker 10: Rover put together eight parts and I think there could be more parts. I just decided to stop downloading them and stitching them together. But uh, she also rolled this out very strange she rolled up part two where she could see her getting kicked off, and then she doesn't show why until nine pm whatever day. She finally drops part one, but she shows her getting kicked off, the police talking to her all this, and then finally gets see what she did to get kicked off.
Speaker 1: So everyone, Oh, well, I guess that's a we would in this business. We would refer to that as a tease, I suppose, right, So she was doing a big yes. So yeah, I put it all together so you could just see it from the beginning, like this is a surprise that she gets kicked off. I mean, I'm not surprised by that. I'd be really annoyed. Imagine if somebody, well, you shouldn't you shouldn't stop somebody from preaching the Jesus Christ. Well, imagine if some guy starts to talking about Allah on a plane, and would that make people a little bit nervous, right, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I don't know what this lady what she's complaining about. Shut up, sit down, shut up, and just move on.
Speaker 3: Anyway, here she is, I guess preaching to people.
Speaker 1: Now. Of course, this is just like that lady who got on a plane. She was filming herself. This was about a month or two ago, filming herself as she was getting onto the plane, and then tells the flight attendant that she has a severe peanut allergy and please you need to get rid of all nuts on the plane, and they go, yeah, keep moving, honey, not going to do that. You just go sit in your seat, don't eat any nuts. He'll be fine, And of course she breaks down. She's complaining, she's crying. I can't believe this now. I know that this lady two months ago, with this nutting, Why would you film yourself. I've taken a lot of flights. I've never filmed myself walking onto a plane. She's filming herself because she knows that the request she's making is ridiculous, and she's just hoping that the airline won't accommodate her so she can go on social media.
Speaker 3: And cry about it.
Speaker 1: And this lady, I'm guessing I haven't seen this video yet, but I'm guessing it's probably the same thing.
Speaker 4: Here she is, Hello, everybody, good morning. I know we're all waiting. It's kind of frustrating.
Speaker 12: Right this weight, but I want to tell you that God's timing is perfect, and.
Speaker 1: God, no, this lady. Just to set the stage here. First of all, she's not bad looking. She's actually pretty, like really attracted.
Speaker 4: I knew you were going to say that, Well why not.
Speaker 3: I mean she is, she's attractive.
Speaker 6: End because if she wasn't attractive, you'd be like outraged, even more so like looks have something to do with it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'd still be really annoyed by this. I don't care what the chick looks like, although depending on how hot she was very single, i'd start, you know, giving you halleluja. Amen. You know, maybe I could strike up a conversation with her, get into her pants. But she's she's on this plane towards the rear of the plane. She stands up while the plane is delayed there and just starts talking to the entire plane like this. This is an immediate kickoff. This is this is this is that flight attendant should get out of a little five point harness thing that they were and they should just go immediately kick this chick off the play and.
Speaker 12: Knows everything, and maybe he's sparing us from danger today. So I want you to rest I know that Jesus Christ loves you so much that he died on the cross for your sins. He rose again in three days. He's alive, and he's.
Speaker 3: The one everyone's turning around like, who is this?
Speaker 12: And it is death hell forever apart from Jesus.
Speaker 3: And of course she's filming herself.
Speaker 4: But he loves you so much.
Speaker 1: Make him lord, because this is how you can tell somebody doesn't really believe whatever I.
Speaker 4: Pray for tection you.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't film yourself doing this.
Speaker 1: If you were really into this, you would just do it for the sake of doing it right.
Speaker 3: No one have to film me.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me what's going on? You can't just tell me to get myself and then not tell me what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you pull yourself. It's full huh, just.
Speaker 9: On your stuff is full of it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're still not telling me, Still not telling me?
Speaker 6: With you, they.
Speaker 4: Don't feel safe.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, I didn't know the message of Jesus Christ was unsafe. Wow, Do I have any Do I have any guns or anything like that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I don't, so so for you must be which is not safe.
Speaker 12: So if I said something else, would that be okay?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Anybody who stands up on the plane and starts yelling at the entire plane. It has nothing to do with what the speech they're talking about is. It's it's not.
Speaker 3: Behavior you want on the plane. You go this person.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we were at thirty five thousand feet and this person started doing this, what recourse do you have? You got duct tapeer mouth or something. So of course they're gonna kick her off.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what this is. It's called spiritual warfare. Do you know why? Yeah, because demons don't like the name of Jesus.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it's not unsafe to talk about the Gospel.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. Is it a crime? Is it against the law? Can you tell me that?
Speaker 1: Is it? It is a flight crew that's illegal. So, yes, that's illegal. You're breaking the law.
Speaker 3: Can I say the truer? Is it against the law.
Speaker 4: I'm just seeing you a question. I'm getting my stuff as I'm talking. So can you answer the question? Is it against the law to preach the Gospel? You can? You sure can? It's coming to Yeah, you sure can.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Tell you what last.
Speaker 12: Day's people can't talk about Jesus anymore.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's how you know. That's how you know there's.
Speaker 1: Power in that times are upon because of this very sad. I mean, I'm for free.
Speaker 7: Religion and all this kind of stuff, but I think that I think the proper place to do that is it a church or a place of worship where people voluntarily gospel.
Speaker 5: That's true that one she is walking out of the plane, persecuted to be a Christian.
Speaker 1: This brought up right, it's coming, it's coming.
Speaker 4: I am making my way.
Speaker 1: You see me walking right in the back of your stupid head.
Speaker 4: You don't have to push my daddy, ma'am. I'm so sorry you to Oh shut up. Yeah, I don't think that's very nice.
Speaker 11: Wow, it annoyed me that she put her back back up in the overhead.
Speaker 3: Then that's supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming, keep that figure larger, carry on items.
Speaker 12: So, oh touch you?
Speaker 4: Not my annoyance to do my profit's no harm. You don't know who you just messed with?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Hopefully did they did? They arrest us to?
Speaker 4: So what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are we doing before? Okay? Great, they arrested her. They should arrasted her, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 10: Okay, So this guy takes her out, Okay from hell?
Speaker 4: I can't really understand you.
Speaker 3: That's I can't understand you.
Speaker 4: Are you from Puerto Rico? You speak Spanish? Is that your main language? So?
Speaker 12: So you're kicking me off the plane for telling people about Jesus?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're doing? Yes, dude, you need to tell me what's going on.
Speaker 1: You can't just tell me to.
Speaker 4: Get off the plane and not tell me.
Speaker 3: I think they pretty much.
Speaker 1: Can, obviously. That's why it's obviously you know why you're kicked off the plane. You would have been filming yourself when you were doing all that shuff.
Speaker 4: This is so good.
Speaker 1: They need to arrest this check. If this were me, I would have been arrested already.
Speaker 4: Huh. I can't understand what you're shut the door on me, So tell me what's going on.
Speaker 12: So tell me what's Stop shutting the door on me and explain to.
Speaker 4: Me what to do. Don't just hand me a paper? Are you kidding me? Right now?
Speaker 12: You kick me off the plane for preaching the gospel and you shut the.
Speaker 4: Door on me.
Speaker 11: How dare you tell me what's going on?
Speaker 4: I need to call this number and then what to get rebooked? Okay, and I'd call it right now and you guys are going to inform them of what's going on? And what is your name? God, have mercy on your soul, because hell is real, my friend.
Speaker 1: What you guys are looking for?
Speaker 12: Hello on the line?
Speaker 3: Hit it off here?
Speaker 1: Hot cops, good looking? Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I preached the gospel and I you.
Speaker 1: Know, please tell me that the cops weren't nice to this chick just because she's good looking. I don't know, because if this would be me or you or no offense, do.
Speaker 4: I got it?
Speaker 1: That's where Charlie. Immediately, Charlie, you'd be taking that little airport jail. You're not going to let you walk out of there. She ended up getting banned from Alaska Airlines all their partner airlines, so she can no longer fly with them, which is good, fantastic, But.
Speaker 4: Now she's just gonna go to the other airlines and do the same thing.
Speaker 1: How are the cops are they? I know, this will probably turn into like a big thing now she got I'm sure she has more views on this than anything she's ever done. Oh yeah, so she'll start doing this in every airline probably. How do the cops treators, Charlie? Are they are they?
Speaker 10: Nice to her or they're kind of nice and over the top, but then she starts praying for the police.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. There's another story of it is about a church. It was in Arizona. Tell me what you think of this. So this guy named Paul Adams, he goes into church. It was the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, which must be Mormon, right, that's Mormon church. So he goes. He goes into the church and he I guess they confession in Mormon church, kind of like the Catholics do. I didn't know that exactly. But he goes in. This is back in twenty eleven, and he confesses to abusing his children. This is in twenty eleven. Then he confesses once again in a second confession to abusing his children. And then they had a disciplinary proceeding at the church for something. I don't know why, but they must have been saying, you're not a good person at this church. We're on to you.
Speaker 3: You better shape it up.
Speaker 1: And he confessed a third time during a church disciplinary proceeding. Eventually they excommunicate this guy in twenty thirteen. Well, his children now, by the way, in twenty seventeen, this guy and his wife were.
Speaker 3: I think it was his wife.
Speaker 1: This guy was invited on charges regarding child abuse and he ended up committing suicide in jail before he went to trial. The three children of his sued the church and the bishops, saying that they violated Arizona's mandatory reporting law. So originally a judge said, well, now they're not required to report abuse under the loss, and then an appeals court reversed that, and then it ended up in the Arizona State Supreme Court and they agree with the original judge. They go, Nope, you don't need to you don't need to report this. No, no, oh, yes, that's right, they go, you don't need to report this. The Supreme Court says that if you report something in a confession, the leaders of the church or the priest or the bishop, or whoever, you can if they do it in confession or a confidential religious communication, whatever that means. I guess it's like a confession, they can withhold that not report it. Clergy are not reported to not required to report abuse if it's a confession, and if withholding it aligns with the faith's doctrine. I've always heard that yeah, it is true. When I went to when I was.
Speaker 10: In Catholic school, they said, whatever you say, you can't get in trouble for.
Speaker 6: But you have to talk to the priest and try if they have to try to help you through whatever crisis you're going to only.
Speaker 10: Rule is if you're saying you're going to commit a crime, then the priest could step in.
Speaker 1: So if you say I'm abusing I have abused my kids. Just last night, I abused my children, the priest can do nothing about it, can't report any the rules of the church. I think the rules of just being a human is you should go tell the police. Right these three kids. Obviously this was in twenty eleven that he confessed. The guy was eventually charged in twenty seventeen. So this is not like a one off thing. This was going on for years and years and years. I'm sure screwed those kids up for the rest of their lives. They'll never be normal because of the abuse. I don't even know what kind of abuse it was. Frankly, physical abuse, factual abuse. I have no idea, but the fact that you could you could do this, and then you know, it's one thing if you go if you go into confession, they go, eh, you know, what have you done?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I yelled at my wife last night. We were in a big argument. I yelled at her and I called her a bitch. Okay, that's one thing. But you're telling me that if I said, yeah, I punched my wife in the face last night, that they just go, oh, well, don't do that again. Jesus doesn't like that. We can't have that going on. And I guess that's even different because that's an adult. My wife could do whatever she wants, she could report that, she could leave. You know, children don't have that same those same options available to them.
Speaker 3: The people who are.
Speaker 1: The people to protect them are authority figures, elders, the church, but they don't report it. If you abuse your own children. To me, that's disgusting, isn't it. How do you live with yourself if you're one of these priests? Yeah, well, I don't know how they're called bishops whatever that means.
Speaker 6: But do you know how many people they do save and help and they're I don't know how many do they ruin? Do you think that if they are trying to guide through the Lord? Do you think that if they hear something so awful they could slip a note anonymously.
Speaker 1: Oh, they could do anything they want, of course.
Speaker 6: So that they're not because you can't break that. It is part of the religion that you have to guide them into fixing whatever it is they're confessing.
Speaker 3: Jesus gonna is going to fix it for you.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't do his job, obviously, And I mean, it's it's really disturbing. I think that they were.
Speaker 4: All the courts are agreeing with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find that to be disturbing as well. So a teacher has to report it, but a priest doesn't correct. How does that? How does that work out?
Speaker 4: For as long as I remember, that's how it's always been. I just it's not going to change.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I just don't agree with this. By the way, somebody says, let me see here, Charlie, you said that you thought people were the people from Utah were were Mormons out on like their mission or whatever. Here is I had a couple of I had a couple of people where this was it for gen Z kids to meet out there every day and they all have segues and they have blue polos on all right. PJ says the segue. People are all over the state. They're selling solar panels and crazy Jess says the people from Utah. I had them at the riding segues. They were selling Brinks security systems. I fell for it and bought it. And now I get to call them today and threaten them if they don't come and fix something or take it down. I guess that's a life lesson. Don't buy stuff from people riding scooters up to your Doorshet those duds show up to my house. They get so mad and they don't even care about times anymore. I had somebody show up like eight am on a Saturday once. What are you doing?
Speaker 10: And what were they trying to do? I don't open the door anymore. I have a camera. I don't look like go. I don't know that person. I just pretend I'm not home. So I guess there is some sort of coordinated selling effort, whether it's solar panels or secure systems.
Speaker 1: I guess you know. I didn't have a guy, now that I think about it, I had a guy that did this about a month ago at my house. Rode his little scooter right up all the way up my driveway, came up to the front door, rang the doorbell. I was downstairs, looked at the camera. I go, I'm not going up there. I don't know what this dude wants. One guy wouldn't stop. He knocked on my door, heard the dog go nuts. I didn't answer, and then he waited a minute. Then he knocked again, and I'm really mad because the dog's just going nuts. So I have to open the door and go, what the hell do you want. I'm in my underwear and I'm like, what do you want? Dude like, obviously don't. I'm not answering the door. It's clear move And then he's like, oh, I'm just trying to I said, go.
Speaker 4: I've had them come back where I don't answer.
Speaker 11: I'm inside, I don't answer, and then they'll come back later and knock again, and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Twice in one day?
Speaker 1: That's weird. I got to we've we have the no solicitor sign though we put one up. You're wow, so I used to This guy is turned into a straight old man. He pays off his house and now he's going to sit there squirting dogs with hoses and stuff. To get him off. They go, wow, no solicitor. It worked so far.
Speaker 4: I used to go.
Speaker 6: Door to door one of my jobs before I got into radio, and if you keep track of where you're going, and then if they're not home, then you have to go back and see them again and try to catch them later on.
Speaker 4: So I can't believe I did that job.
Speaker 6: It was very dangerous, but we were selling certificates.
Speaker 1: Certificates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like a cult job that I had.
Speaker 8: But these kids have a no solicitors to no solicitors stickers on their truck. Those kids that are out there to detail people they have they say no solicitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it's a joke or they're ripping it off people's houses as they.
Speaker 1: Go or oh man, all right, so those those what'scumbags. I've got to take a break. You the shizzy coming up in a moment. What's on the way, douci.
Speaker 6: We have another story about two aircraft colliding mid air.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what happened and where this was next.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hang on,