Speaker 1: Come back to the show. It got to the top because.
Speaker 2: Of Dei Bildo's animas and inbreds. You left the dildo in the marketing Rice Morning Glory, Hizzy coming up in just a moment, what do you have on the way.
Speaker 3: Dug Researchers might have discovered a reason for communication and autism, like a link why people that do have autism.
Speaker 1: Are not able to communicate. And it's pretty interesting. I'll tell you what the story is next.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Here's a rover. I have a question. I would like to get everyone's opinion in the studio. Most of my friends tell other friends and family I love you to me. That's weird, Like how can you love a friend? Example, when dude, she tells Charlie, I love you, does she really?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: So she has the same love for Charlie as she does for her daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh I think no, I think.
Speaker 3: I think a parent love is different than Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's like, there's that's a friend he loved me on the phone.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: A guy, just a friend.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what he's called me? And he was wasted and then he's telling me about his day and his taco bell order. And then at the end I was finally like, I gotta go because he was just rambling. He's like, I love you, and I was like, I love you too. You don't have friends. That that story right.
Speaker 1: There, I told you. I still tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to back you love me.
Speaker 3: I know you're in love with me, but say absolutely you want to hug Charlie.
Speaker 2: That's like. I watched this Kevin Hart movie on Netflix. By the way, bad movie. I just have to be honest. It's called The.
Speaker 5: Seventy two Hours yep, seventy two hours, Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Bad.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 5: It doesn't even interest me, honestly, but I've been seeing the ads for it. It pops up like, oh, it's the number one movie right now, and I'm like, why.
Speaker 2: So it's him and a bunch of I guess what it would have been gen Z. I don't know how old the dudes are. He accidentally he gets invited to a bachelor party. He gets put on a text thread, somebody put in the wrong number and group chat and he's in there. It kind of like that story. Do you remember, like somebody the lady was texting old grandma or something. She texted and she was an old white lady and she texted he like a young black guy. There are Thanksgiving plans and then he's like, you're texting the wrong person. It's like, well, come anyways, and now every year they go, he goes to their Thanksgiving. They do that because they got on the news. That's why they keep it up.
Speaker 1: Every year.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, I get to be on the news again if I if I go back and see this lady again, this old bat. But anyway, so it's sort of like that and the guys in there. It's funny because he's he's supposed I don't know how old is Kevin Hart actually in the movies, like, oh, I'm forty. But his att seven Okay, his attitudes are. You know. He's like, oh, back in the day, we used to do this and that, and you know, like but all the guys, all the younger guys are they're like in touch with their feelings and they're telling each other that I love you, and they're doing a I think it was. They're in like a party bus and they're like, before we go out, let's have an emotional check or something. I'm like is that? How dudes are these days? Are they like that? And maybe they are? Charlie's buddy is saying, I love you. What an emotional check. I love you, SUSI. Are you ready for the Yeah? Here we go, kidzy.
Speaker 3: Rovers morning, Federal officials are looking into why air traffic was not halted at Reagan National Airport when Marine one took off from the White House but the President aboard. Since a deadly midair collision near the airport in January twenty twenty five, a ground stop is required whenever Marine one crosses the river. On Tuesday, the helicopter's pilot tried to reach the controlled tower three times, but the message came through garbled.
Speaker 1: Marine one did lift off.
Speaker 3: And briefly came close to a departing plane before holding in place. Officials say Trump was never in danger and the FAA is continuing to review the incident. Speaking of Trump, his wife Milania, You know how she had that first documentary that was out and everyone's like, oh, it's so great, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: The Amazon one that they just called, who said it was amazing?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think Trump said it was like the best, of course, how are you not?
Speaker 2: Everyone said it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched it.
Speaker 2: I watched of course he's going to say that you watched it.
Speaker 1: I wanted to manish it.
Speaker 2: Oh so it wasn't so amazing.
Speaker 1: It was all right.
Speaker 3: But now apparently there's going to be a follow up documentary series on the way.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if i'd watch it again. I have no interest in seeing that.
Speaker 2: I really don't. Yeah, so they're gonna I don't know anything about Milania and I really don't want to know anything. Same thing with Shoe Biden. I wouldn't watch it now. No, I don't care, no no interest.
Speaker 3: I like the behind the scenes stuff for me, Like I love behind the scenes stuff of movies and acting and concerts and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Behind the scenes stuff. Did they give you a millennia?
Speaker 1: So how do they live their life?
Speaker 3: I like that aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not real. I know you can tell it's actually real. Like how does the security work? That's interesting to me, Like how does this work? Do they go out? They go out four days beforehand? The scout can she allowed to go to McDonald's if she wants? Like would be interesting to me. But everything in that documentary that they produce is going to be fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty, but you didn't finish it.
Speaker 2: You can't say it's good. He didn't even finish it.
Speaker 1: I'm busy.
Speaker 3: I didn't have time to finish it. One more political story. I feel like I'm turning into Jeffrey. Mike Lindell is stepping down as my pillow CEO to focus his attention on his run for governor of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Did you know that he was running?
Speaker 2: It was Jeffrey's news up to you.
Speaker 3: I think Rover was so annoyed with them that he just completely shut him down. I even asked Rover doing the break and goes, this what Jeffrey was trying to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he jumped in and said he read this morning.
Speaker 2: Mike Lindell is stepping down from being the my pillow CEO.
Speaker 1: Only news No, I didn't know to run for governor of.
Speaker 2: Jeff I need to cut him off, though, because he neither one of us knew that. He's too much into these stories about Mike Lindell and every weird every political thing I had on the forefront, though.
Speaker 3: Due'ssion Researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine they've had a breakthrough in autism. The team believes that neural noise keeps some autistic children from communicating effectively.
Speaker 1: What does that mean, I'm going to explain to you.
Speaker 3: So researchers from UVA and other institutions they collaborated on this study and they focused on brain patterns in different children as they listen to words. They found that autistic children had subtle differences in brain patterns that acts like static, so that then causes interference that makes communication more difficult for researchers hope the results can lead to better treatments for children on the autism spectrum. So if they can kind of figure out and clean out that static, that might then be able to have a better path for kids to communicate.
Speaker 2: It really is with all the technology that we have AI and everything that I'm really surprised we don't cure more stuff. I know it's very difficult, but you'd think a lot of money and research will go into this kind of stuff, so he could eradicate any affliction that you might have.
Speaker 1: But there's so many things we have left to do.
Speaker 2: Go on.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for a part time job, Halloween is only ninety days away and Spirit Halloween is preparing right now because.
Speaker 1: The seasonal company says.
Speaker 3: They're planning to hire more than fifty two thousand seasonal associates to staff over fifteen hundred Spirit Halloween stores. This will be across the United States and Canada for this upcoming twenty twenty six seasons.
Speaker 1: So if you are interested, they've got a whole bunch.
Speaker 3: Of different opportunities seasonal sales associates, assistant managers, store managers, zone managers, regional managers.
Speaker 1: So you're looking for a job that might be a cool place to work.
Speaker 3: Morgan Wallin's still the problem. Tour is officially over. Throughout the tour, he donated over a million dollars worth of instruments to twenty six schools in need across this It is he performed at a portion of every ticket sold on his tour went to his foundation, which makes huge donations like this possible.
Speaker 1: And then finally I thought this was kind of weird.
Speaker 3: You know, the band Queens of the Stone Age, I didn't know that they had a complaint line. I guess you call a number anytime night or day. You can air your gripes and grievances. Moans and groans anything that you want to say. So each complaint will be reviewed personally.
Speaker 2: A good thing. We don't have that here. Could you imagine the number of complaints we would get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get the emails, I filter the calls.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So? I thought that why would a band need a complaint line? I'm curious if we called the number, what happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is he taking that audio and maybe using it in some kind of musical thing coming up with some of future project.
Speaker 1: I wonder something spishy with this a complaint line?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think they just want your phone number. You call the number. Now they have your number for some reason, not going to hit you a text messages by the latest crap something. Don't fall for it.
Speaker 1: Right there you go.
Speaker 3: That's the Hizzy on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Dougie hated her days seventy two. You're on roversh Morning Glory. Good morning, Good morning Rover.
Speaker 4: Hey, this guy told Charlie that he loved him, which is fine.
Speaker 2: I tell my friend Puerto Ricans do that.
Speaker 4: They tell each other they love them all the time. But Dougie said, she says it all the time.
Speaker 2: And she said, Robert, I love you.
Speaker 4: Then she's pointing her fingers, like, give it back, Rover. You know you're in love with me. It is now okay, Douzie.
Speaker 1: They may ask you a question, Yes, sir, my love.
Speaker 4: Just recently, some guy asked you out on a date, said he was a nice guy, and you rejected him. Correct, if Rover was single and he asked you out, you'd make.
Speaker 2: Time for over direct up for adoption, be like, I don't have time for you anymore, Gianna.
Speaker 1: No, I would not do she hater Dave would? I would not?
Speaker 2: Would?
Speaker 3: I love you, but I'm not going on on a date with Rover?
Speaker 2: Oh? She would you? If you're right? I know I'm right Rover.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys keep thinking that, Uh, the question about.
Speaker 2: This guy that you were trying to just trying to date you. We were talking about yesterday in the aftermath he showed up to your event. Yeah, just like showed up randomly and just yeah, like does he know you were there or was he already there?
Speaker 1: No, that I was there?
Speaker 2: Now did he not hear that you said you'd rather stick a pencil in your eye than date him? Did he not listen to that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Maybe she's just playing hard to get Charlie, guys think all right, So.
Speaker 3: Then I've got a few guys that are And.
Speaker 2: He asked you again in person or through techt before he saw you both, Oh that day okay? He said let's go.
Speaker 1: Out tonight or or a different time as well.
Speaker 2: And you said no. Did you say no or did you say oh, I'm too busy. I'm really it's.
Speaker 1: Just worked.
Speaker 2: He just said, why don't you no, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I have said no. I'm like, no, I don't think you have tired. I can't read these texts were over.
Speaker 2: I want to see you know why? Because I said, I want to know exactly you're leading them. You need to be firm and be like, it's just not going to happen.
Speaker 1: No, because what if I'm misreading the situation?
Speaker 2: How could you miss?
Speaker 1: After this many times trying to get.
Speaker 2: A hundred times, you're going to be misreading this.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think I'm way more than all that and a bag of chips.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm not that cool, and maybe he's just wants to be around. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Maybe I think I'm cooler than I am, and maybe.
Speaker 1: He's not asking me out.
Speaker 5: He keeps asking you out. He said, he showed up at your event. So a lot of people show up at money.
Speaker 2: Did he bring his wife?
Speaker 1: Well he's single, Okay, did he bring it?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Did he go with himself?
Speaker 2: Just by himself?
Speaker 1: Shows up to the Halloween people.
Speaker 3: Do that before. Yeah, but they show up by themselves.
Speaker 2: Have to pay to get into this thing wherever he was, Yes, because I looked at it. Oh, she had to pay.
Speaker 1: It was like a donation for cancer.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't matter. It's money out of your pocket. So he paid money out of your He wasn't going to donate the cancer that day if you weren't at the thing, So he paid money to come see you.
Speaker 1: He donated for sick kids.
Speaker 2: That's nice of him. I'm just it does cost money. I don't think it was a lot. I think it was like five bucks to get in. You got to pay to get in, so he did that. Did he buy Halloween stuff?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was working. You have to say, no, we need to see these textrover. I was gonna read them to you, and you're like, oh, put him on blast. That's really nice. Well no, now we have to read.
Speaker 2: Now you have to understand the situations.
Speaker 5: Was I want to be nice, being nice, and then they're not us ladies try to be nice at first, yes, oh.
Speaker 1: You know, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: You know you're so beautiful, thank you so much, thank you, and then it leads into it's hard for you to say no directly.
Speaker 1: For the record, that one said I'm beautiful. Strike that from the conversation said that.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's almost guilty, so bad just telling them no. So after a while I would just tell people straight up, thank you for the interest, but I am you know, I do not want to go on a date with you. I would just tell thank you, thank you for your interest, and then but no, thank you, I do not want to go out with you.
Speaker 2: Lying is the best policy, is what I've come up with. So if somebody wants to just just make something up, I have a boyfriend, that's it, end of You could just do that too. You know, I met somebody, I'm dating some buddy, like just lie, lie, then then you let him. Then you let the guy off easily. Let's hear your messages.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good, has it, Jeffrey, No, I just I'm nervous that he's listening.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The other day, I know with it, and then HE'SOK, a pencil in your eye because I work with you.
Speaker 2: No, you said, I'd rather stick a pencil in my eye to date this listen.
Speaker 1: Go out with people? No, I never called anyone a cretan.
Speaker 3: Then I if I'm working three jobs, I don't want to spend time with people that I don't want to spend time with. So I just ghost or don't answer. That's known to me. My time is precious. I'm tired, I'm old. I don't want to go out. Men ghost all the time, and us women go, I guess that. I mean, for the most part, most women say, I guess that guy doesn't want to talk to me.
Speaker 5: When I first started, when I first matched with skinny your boyfriend, yes, he just didn't message back, just said nothing. And I was like, well, I guess that guy doesn't want to date me.
Speaker 2: I I was like, I guess dating like ten other everybody of course. And then what well.
Speaker 5: A year later, I we matched again on a different platform, and then he did engage with me.
Speaker 1: After that, it still took time.
Speaker 2: But oh so he blew you off for a year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for that that first one he said nothing. Well, he guess he's not interested, Like, no big deal.
Speaker 1: Was he dating someone?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think he was just drinking and hanging out, being a hoochie. I don't know.
Speaker 5: He was to live in his life and decided I don't want to date.
Speaker 2: Really, well, do you know who I saw a show up in the news?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: For some reason? He was just in the news. That guy, the the old baseball manager here? Who who was sexting Dougie? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, why is he coming back to town? No? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He was just in the news for something. I don't know why I saw this in the news.
Speaker 1: Was it? Jesus, you're so wait? What did you see?
Speaker 2: Look it up?
Speaker 1: The last thing I see you from March?
Speaker 3: Because anytime I talk about a guy, because.
Speaker 2: You're so phony, you couldn't get away from this guy fast, right.
Speaker 1: And I'm not that person. I know that you don't care about that, but I do.
Speaker 2: He was just in the news. I saw him. What did you do a Google news search for? Yeah, the lesson, I see it from March. There wasn't anything of note. This was actually okay. I know how I came across this. I was watching the baseball game. What was it Tuesday night, and that was the first day after the trade deadline, which was Monday night, so they had new players. We got the guy, by the way, the Guardians got the guy. Do you remember the incredible match that this guy made. Let me see if I can find that it was the h Give me a second. Here's we got the guy. We made a trade and we got this guy. We played videos of this. Do you remember these? This guy who caught robbed three home runs in a game when he was playing for the Angels. Here watch this slightly numbers to start the year, no balls at one strike.
Speaker 1: There's a drive out to right from Raleigh.
Speaker 2: Adel's back near the road.
Speaker 1: He leaps down.
Speaker 2: This is a single game here, there's not a highlight clip of a career or highlight clip of a season.
Speaker 1: Watch this.
Speaker 2: So that's one nice We just fast forward here a little bit. Yes, Rob's a home run. Another bad drive to right.
Speaker 1: Adele is back, he's at the wall. He leaps up. He got another one flood to night after the wall.
Speaker 2: Now there's a replayoff this now leap and then he's the guy that did the incredible the third one. Do you remember this? And he just stands there like a bad ass. After he robs the third one.
Speaker 1: Watch there's cawfor the flyball, the way I tore the corner. They kill it down again near the power pot.
Speaker 2: He ends up in the stands, so it's a home run.
Speaker 1: They called them out. He did it again.
Speaker 5: The disbelief on the batter's face, isn't that incredible?
Speaker 2: Well, we picked that guy up, so he started playing for the Guardians on Tuesday, and they picked up these two other guys. One guy I think he came from Cincinnati. I don't know what the guy's name is, but he just seemed I saw an interview with him, and he just seems like kind of a cool dude. He's got it like a little bit of a beer belly, Like he looks completely out of shape. You go, how's this guy a professional athlete? He looks like me and uh, I don't know what his name is, but he just seemed like kind of a uh it just seems like a cool guy. This guy, this is Joe Adelle guy. He seems cool as hell too. I saw them talking to him. So maybe these guys just fake it, but they all seem they all seem like pretty cool guys that they picked up in this trace. Low back to me and Nathaniel Low is that his name? Yeah? Yeah, I saw him at bat and he kind of has like a looks like he has a little bit of a he has a dad bob. I guess now you got to see the game from the enough. He looks like you.
Speaker 1: That guy's fit.
Speaker 2: That guys I saw him batting. He's got You're going back years now when he.
Speaker 1: Looked at her.
Speaker 2: You gotta see him. Tuesday night, I watched it. This is like ten years ago. I look for him skinny. He's not skinny anymore.
Speaker 5: Can we compare this to your security cam footage.
Speaker 2: He's about the same my big, my big guy for my security. Yet I wasn't naked. I was just I'll see if I can find that video. I'll show you a still frame from that video. Anyway, So they were interviewing one of the guys from the Guardians like the I don't know what he is whatever his title was, and I googled that guy and that's how that's how I came across the Mickey Calloway.
Speaker 3: I think he is the new manager for the Meridian Blues, who I think they're out of Mississippi.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, anyway, so this guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And that's so I googled whoever this guy is and he's been with the Guardians for like twenty five I think he's been on the show before something Antonetti has had his name. I think he's been on I could be wrong about that anyway. Uh. And then the Mickey Calloway thing came up because the first thing that I googled this Antonetti guy's name, Mickey Callaway, shows up in the Google result of how this guy supposedly knew what he was up to and Uh, this coach for the Indians at the time, it was I guess he was What did he do with somebody's wife? Was he was? It was he was somebody's wife that I don't know if they worked there or if it was a reporter. I don't know who it was. But some angry husband just started calling the Indians, going, this Mickey Callaway, son of a bitch is trying to hit on my wife. And they wanted the coach of the team, Terry Francona, to call the guy. They're like, here's our big this is our big idea. Maybe this guy would appreciate if the coach of the team called him at home and it was like, hey, yeah, don't worry about it. I'll take care of it, like you know, like, hey, you're getting a phone call from a big guy. Are you kidding me? What a terrible plan that was? Anyway, So that's what means. Anyway, So did he ever did he ever send you any d picts? Because because that was in the allegations that I was reading that he was sending d picts?
Speaker 1: No, why are you looking?
Speaker 2: I think he did no d picts? Why he's smiling, look at That's why I have.
Speaker 3: Not I wish I did I have some sexy body. He doesn't. I did not get to send stuff back. I was too nervous.
Speaker 2: He said some stuff though, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, because I want to send you I am a celebrity.
Speaker 2: What did he send Yeah, he's a bigger celebrity. What did he send you?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: You said you have sexy body pictures? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: He's so you're sending you something he works out? What did he send? Nothing? He's just he's hot. Oh he's hot.
Speaker 2: Is he still married?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I actually don't know.
Speaker 2: Who would stay with what women would stay with? Their husband. He's got to be divorced.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's.
Speaker 2: Going to stay together with with somebody that has The story became a huge story. He got kicked where do you go to the Mets and they kicked them off. They managed No, I think he managed the Mets and he didn't go anywhere after that. They he went to Mexico. He's in the Mexican League. Wasn't it the Mets that he was a manager of? And anyway, they all the sexual harassment claims and cheating and just just all the behavior. Oh my god, do you know what else? Do you know? Why do she doesn't want to go out with this guy? Charlie. I'm gonna throw a name out because Douge just brought this name up to me and I go who And she goes, you know from like, okay, what's her name? Chris Jiminez.
Speaker 1: He's hot too. Remember the catcher you were.
Speaker 2: Such an idiot. I'm asking him if he could remember him. One time we did a baseball thing on the show and he came in right, Yes, the bull guy.
Speaker 1: That kind of looked like Rover, which this guy was hot. He's much hotter than Roll.
Speaker 2: She This was like fifteen years ago. A guy who was a catcher for at the time of the Endian It's not Guardians or whatever, but he was a catcher and I don't know if he was.
Speaker 1: He was a fan of the show and he's been Ben and.
Speaker 2: Studie, but I don't know if he was, Like did he was he?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't know, is he going? Was he a good player? I actually don't know.
Speaker 3: He's back in town. I think working doing something with the Guardians.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: I think he does the pre game show.
Speaker 1: Great. He married.
Speaker 2: I was watching it on I never watched the games on TV, but I watched it because Tuesday night because my wife went to the game and I wanted to make sure she didn't get hit in the nog and with another foul ball. And at the game, one of the workers go, aren't you the girl that got hit in the head with the foul ball the other night? She's like, I didn't get hit in the head.
Speaker 1: How's her friend that did get hit in the leg.
Speaker 2: She's okay, yeah, she's all right, Yeah, I just lost her ways. But anyway, so Charlie she brought up to me. She goes Chris Jim and has his back in tower.
Speaker 1: I go to see him at the game. What who?
Speaker 2: She made this guy? One time?
Speaker 1: First more time.
Speaker 2: There was one time he came in to catch a ball from you. I think, Rover, you're gonna throw because you always said you could throw a seventy mile hour fastball and that a leaguer can do that. But yeah, okay, and then well you didn't.
Speaker 1: God, no you didn't. I did know you didn't. That's that's when he tore my arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, torna. I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he came in.
Speaker 2: That was one time. For twenty minutes, thought that was it, and she's been obsessed with this guy ever since then.
Speaker 1: It's very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Pull up a picture of this guy. What does he look like? I honestly, I don't even remember what he looks like. It's the guy. He's not bad looking at arms, just the guy. Wow, he does kind of look like me.
Speaker 1: Doestick her neck like?
Speaker 2: He's obviously more fit that I leave.
Speaker 1: But it's way longer, way hotter than you. I have a Twitter picture, give me a second. Here his wife and kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's married in kids like small.
Speaker 1: But there you go. He doesn't look like anybody, right, know, he does not look like Rover.
Speaker 2: She is. There's some qualities that look similar that the baldness, the beard.
Speaker 1: I just it's very similar.
Speaker 2: She's obsessed with me, absolutely obsessed with me. B Wan says, Mickey Calloway got suspended from MLB. That's why the Mets fired. To me, is not being cleared to coach in MLB again.
Speaker 1: So this is a it's not major League Baseball. I think it's a different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like an independent minor league team or something. I bet I know he went down to Mexico for this, Mickey Calawig. He went to Mexico to coach down there, and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mexican Winter Leagues.
Speaker 2: I think they just I think they only held onto him for.
Speaker 3: Like a minute, but it led to team championship and then he stayed on to do their summer league club. That's interesting. Boll says that guy announces on TV Chris sometimes. Yeah, people hate him because he constantly talks about himself as what bull do you look like that? No?
Speaker 2: I do too, I no, No, it's not about that. I when I I have to I've never seen that guy, saw him like for a minute, I think on on the pregame show. Uh. And I hate when I'm watching a football game or a bait, any game, any sport and the two announcers, like the old wash up guy that's anouncer, and then he has to tell you about how when he played and when I did this, and oh gee, you're not in that game making no.
Speaker 1: You shut up.
Speaker 3: You're making it personal because that's why they have it's a short story.
Speaker 2: If it's a short thing.
Speaker 3: He's not supposed to say, well when I did?
Speaker 1: You know, you don't want to hear stories.
Speaker 2: It's a quick thing. If it's a if it's a five or ten second thing. And they're talking about a pitch, and the guys like you, when I used to throw that, I used to grip it a little bit harder, or this that you know something like that because of that gives you some insights, some knowledge. But some of these guys, they do they go on and on and on and on. It's like, okay, dude, we don't need your Wikipedia page when you're announcing a game.
Speaker 3: We got ellis any guy that I have on a pedestal.
Speaker 2: You don't like h and Rancid Labia says, you're a dumb ass. It's Jimenez. It actually isn't. I know it's I've had need to tell that guy. You're pronouncing your last name wrong, but that is how it is pronounced, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: The g is j take that.
Speaker 2: And fan from the four one nine. You're mispronouncing his name. I'm not trust me. Bob says, she definitely has Mickey's d.
Speaker 1: Pict No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Would you okay, would you place a bet? Do you think she has those?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you want to? Boy? Would you bet fifty dollars?
Speaker 1: I don't have it? Don't. We're never gonna find out.
Speaker 2: She's never gonna tell you. Well, don't you just look through her? Isn't there a text thread from that guy still on her phone? Yeah, there's a text thread still on your phone from that guy. Yes? So is he flashed or erect?
Speaker 1: Do have a bit?
Speaker 2: I'll bet you. I'll bet you one hundred dollars you have a d pick from that guy on your phone?
Speaker 1: No, I don't do anything like that. You're such a money grubber. You would take the one hundred dollars and you go, fine, what I don't. I don't want you to see what I have on my phone. But I don't have that.
Speaker 2: She's so quick to hand over her phone all the time, isn't she.
Speaker 1: My phone?
Speaker 2: Look my phone? You go ahead, look there's my phone. She does she has Mickey d y D shows the shirtless picks.
Speaker 1: All right, No, I gotta go, I gotta go. I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Why what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Why my pants are.
Speaker 2: Like a dirty like a wet powel. I gotta take a break. We'll be right back on Rore's warning, Glory, hang up, I were to give some stuff away, wrap everything up in just a couple of minutes. Gordon said, uh, ro over. You guys fell for Perez Hilton, and so did thousands of the idiots that googled Perez Hilton. If true, which is unlikely, it would be the trash taking itself all out, a self cleansing. This guy has done nothing but create problems for people his whole life. It's how we got rich f this guy. Nowe those cuts were real. You idiots all fell for it. Now there will be a GoFundMe for this Hollywood turd, and all the other Hollywood turds will donate. He's broken, unpopular and can't handle it. Go get a few more boosters and shut the f up. Somebody did text me earlier when we were talking about it, and they said, that's rich that Perez Hilton is asking for privacy, considering.
Speaker 1: He's not his family's asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he made his whole living on invading the privacy of other people in times of probably their most dire time when they were some celebrities going through a mental breakdown or whatever, like, uh, you know, Britney Spears, what's that? Other? What's it? Debbie Levado, hasn't she Alreadys going through some sort of mental breakdown all the time. They're always always going through something asking for privacy. Uh, Matt says, you guys are missing all the clues for do she went to Barry Maneloe, she won't date, she stresses butch. She's obviously dress.
Speaker 1: But I'm not a lesbian.
Speaker 2: You're going to play softball later? Do butch? As against?
Speaker 1: You're a butch?
Speaker 3: I look kind of cute. I look if I were a lesbian, I would be a lesbian. I have zero wrong with that kind of life style, Like I'm all good for them.
Speaker 1: I would just be a lesbian.
Speaker 2: And you said that you found your dad's porno collection.
Speaker 1: It was just the magazine like Playboy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what's interesting is you were a girl looking at that stuff that's naked women.
Speaker 3: I hadn't ever seen anything like that, Like it was confusing, Like what's that like?
Speaker 2: I don't think if I found a play girl.
Speaker 1: You would definitely get into that. I know you would pitch a ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I'm just saying like I wouldn't be like, oh my god, where's the porno stash there's a playgirl because it's naked dudes, Like I got that. I have that equipment. I don't need to see that. But you were titillated by the naked women, so we might be on to something. Did this show don and Playgirl?
Speaker 1: I think they did do Don Oh, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never seen I've never seen a playgirl Charlie has Charlie.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know if it was real. You just say that to kids at the playground like that was the thing. I didn't even know if it really existed until. I don't think I've ever seen a playgirl like I've seen Playboy magazine. Is there there is an actual play The famous photo he was in that was a playgirl photo.
Speaker 1: Think it was no, no, no, he's covered up. Yeah they don't. That's what they do, is they get you Reynolds in it.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. None of these guys are at attention. They's just flash it, yeah, just flopping around. I definitely they're in the middle, but like they're not full on at all. That guy's not well, that's blurred out. Yeah, there's a that's Marrio Lopez, isn't it. It's just isn't it. Let me see that's let me see.
Speaker 1: I can't a very small blur. I guess.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not Mario Lopez. I would know Mario Lopez is Penis all right anywhere, and that's not him.
Speaker 1: Knock it off, idiots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I've never seen I've never actually I don't think I've ever seen a Playgirl magazine, like and it's when I was a kid in the store.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they had him out. What are you?
Speaker 2: What are you making a face about this? So did you get aroused when you were looking at it? I'm just asking you.
Speaker 1: This was a gazillion years ago, so you were pretty interested.
Speaker 2: Though it wasn't like two people and a play playboy. Isn't two people screwing. That was just naked chicks. It wasn't like what other magazines they have. Was it just Playboy or you didn't have like people actually going at it.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Hustler and Penthouse, I'd say Hustler was probably the most graphic one. I'm sure there were more. I'm talking about mainstream ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hustler was the most graphic, and Penthouse was pretty graphic too, and then Penthouse when I was I was so much younger, I got a Penthouse and I was like, oh my god, wait a second. I didn't know that they're going full on, just like penetrave sex and the trade the sex in Penthouse. Then uh. The next time I got a Penthouse was a couple of years later. I don't I didn't buy one out of high It came across one and I open it up and I go, oh my god, it's gone completely. It's like just chicks pen on each other and stuff. It was like, oh, yeah, it was. It was pretty wild for back then now compared to what you get out of the Internet.
Speaker 1: That's I was wrong. It was Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 2: Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 1: Reynolds was nude nude in the centerfold it's hot. Wow, how risky?
Speaker 2: That guy's Harry harrier than the bearskin ruggies laying on Jesus chicks thought he was sexy? Was that sexy to you?
Speaker 1: Usual? My dad looked a lot like him, for sure.
Speaker 2: Strange. Oh that's weird.
Speaker 1: I look a lot like Burt Reynolds too.
Speaker 2: Irene says it's the taboo of why the magazines were exciting for Doogy. Our first exposure to pornography won't change orientation, but it can influence our sexual fantasies. So all right, not going to not going to turn you gay, but you are going to fantasize I guess maybe about women or something or whatever. Club magazine Redbeard Matt says, a club heard of that. Don't know what that's all about. A little unsure, I'm not. I don't know what that one is.
Speaker 1: Well, Hustler was the Did you already mentioned that one? Yeah, yeah, Hustler, we remember that one.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm Cherry Schnitzer.
Speaker 1: I can think I'm fairly legal.
Speaker 5: If you're fantasizing about the same sex, you don't think that you're a little curious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, I would, I would think so, yeah, right, right, I mean.
Speaker 5: So I would wouldn't say it doesn't totally change your aureent.
Speaker 1: You're still a little curious about it.
Speaker 5: If you're fantasizing and then having orgasms to it, I would say that you you like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ah, let's see here, speak says. Does Dougie realize that essentially she was saying she was attracted to her dad because she's like, oh, yeah, Burt Reynolds is so sexy.
Speaker 1: He looks just you have great personality. He was. I loved him, he was awesome. I had a great father, Very lucky.
Speaker 2: I have a four pack of ticket. It's to explore the Museum of Illusions, the world's most extraordinary collection of perspective changing rooms, mind bending installations, and optical illusions. You can get tickets and info at m OI Cleveland dot com. That's Museum of Illusions m OI Cleveland dot com. Or you can win a four pack of tickets right now. If you are caller thirty eight six six yo rover eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven, good luck to you. The Aftermath is starting on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you're not an RMG plus subscriber, sign up at Roverradio dot com so you can watch or listen to live. Don't get started in about ten minutes over there. You can watch or listen on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG Plus on the website roverradio dot com. We will be back live tomorrow morning. I have a great day. It's Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Bye, Rover's Morning Glory.