Speaker 1: Thought was weird, and I actually called it out and I asked them about it because I wanted to know if I saw what I saw. We were out to dinner. We weren't eating with these people, but I saw them there and we went and said hi to them, and they were sitting there talking to each other. And it's a couple, and I won't shout out who they are because this is to me something I think people would find to be weird. And the woman who is the wife in the relationship wanted to show Chelsea something, so she grabbed her man's phone. So she grabbed it right in front of him, took the phone right in front of him, and then did you know you have your phone and you can do this and then you swipe up and you got the she got the face ID. She she had his face ID or his phone with her face ID in it, so she could open up.
Speaker 2: The You can have multiple face IDs. Yeah, really, I'm pretty sure. Well, yeah, she was able to have her face open. The thing I said is, did I just see what I thought? It was at your phone or his phone? No, that's his phone. She has his phone. Just like you have a password. You can actually face ID.
Speaker 1: Or she had the face ID said yeah, part of Google is you gonna have a maximum of two face ID profiles on iPhone. All right, So here's the reason why I bring this up. I bring it up because I think that's weird. Like I actually do think that that's kind of wild. I think it's kind of wild when couples share their passwords. It's going to say it's just like that, but I think when you have your face it's even weirder. And I want it. I have. I wrote questions now because I was I was told in Chelsea. I'm like, I'm going to do this as a topic tomorrow and Chelsea and Chelsea goes, well, just don't say their name, and I said, okay, I want to know do or does your partner have access to your phone? That's the biggest question. Do they have your password or know your password? Do they have your face ID or their face ID in your phone? And what was the reason why you did this? Because I guarant to you that there is maybe a reason that this came into play, and some of them could be possibly like they didn't trust them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think in previous relationships, I was totally against it, and I think I was against it because it felt like an invasion of privacy, and then I think I had a little something to hide, and then after some stuff transpired transpired, I wanted to be fully transparent and fully upfront and wanted them to feel comfortable like that was my concern. That was my priority more than anything else, was their comfortability. So I just made my password like her birthday and told her, like, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I think you can set multiple passwords too. What yeah, most going on iPhone? I think you can. I double check that, but I think you can set numbers, multiple numbers if you wanted to. Really, I think I'm almost positively.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm like, oh wait, yay because there is stuff like in the hidden hidden folder, like in photos, and it's not necessarily like sexual stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: Photos of like insurance cards and social Security cards like stuff like that, but also like Christmas gifts and birthday gifts and stuff that I always will keep it in there because my kids do go through my phone a lot and they do know my passcode. So I'm always like, I wish that that hidden had it where you could have a different passcode. It's funny do you know what I mean. I mean there are also there's also my photos from there, but I don't want them to see.
Speaker 1: But I don't use a hidden at all, but but I would do it for certain things because I screenshot stuff that like people posted that. I'm like, this is weird that they posted it, and I've had it before where people are looking at my phone and they're like why do you have that? And I'm like, that would be something I would probably put in there hiding.
Speaker 3: You cannot set up multiple pass cost on locked iPhone, but you can have different passcosts to lock individual apps.
Speaker 1: Okay, so say you.
Speaker 3: Did have a side piece on tender, some your tender could have pass word that could be locked.
Speaker 5: It's not either of you have the urge to have your partners stuff like do you have Chelsea's no but as.
Speaker 1: Code or less. There were times where we were struggling where I wish that I but it's all it's only because I was the one that was not in a good spot or or we were not in a good spot and I was like, I wondered who she was talking to.
Speaker 4: West and I have each other's like I know his past code to his phone.
Speaker 1: But just because you have it doesn't mean you need to look. No.
Speaker 4: I mean I I've looked once or twice for sure, probably more than that, and he has my past code.
Speaker 1: You thought Chelsea was talking to other people. I didn't. We were such a bad place that I didn't know what was going on. Were talking spit about him to like her girlfriend's Well, can I be honest with you? That was probably a bigger part of it was I wanted to know what her feelings were towards me, because I didn't feel like it was. It was good, Nick, what's up? Nick?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm okay? Nick? Your your girl has your wife has your password?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: And my wife sure each other? Ass words everything, do everything.
Speaker 1: What's the reasoning.
Speaker 7: We share locations?
Speaker 3: No reason?
Speaker 6: Just you know, if she's getting to my phone to answer my mom or I need to get into her phone to answer her father.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Was there a conversation that happened? Did you propose this? So? How did that even start?
Speaker 8: Well, she had a previous relationship that was.
Speaker 1: A little rough. I think that she wanted to share locations and that was fine. I didn't care.
Speaker 7: I got nowhere to hide, and eventually just came down to, what's your path going? Need to get your phone?
Speaker 1: Are okay here? This is interesting. That's where I wonder it. Does it always start because somebody had a bad experience? You know, probably would you be offended if your spouse was just going in your phone not to answer mom or not to answer dad, but was going in because she was trying to look over what you were doing.
Speaker 8: There's nothing in there, if anything, you can phone.
Speaker 1: Playing a game.
Speaker 4: I like that you use the word offended though, because that has happened in Wes and I's relationship, where I, you know, knew that he had gone through my phone, and I'm like, there is nothing to hide, you can go through my phone. That's why I give you my pass code. But it was more like what sparked your need to feel like? You went through my phone and I was offended by that? Do you know what I mean? Because he made a comment about something I think. So that's that to me is where it gets a little dicey. Is like, Wes can go through my phone as much as he wants to, and not that this is like a regular occurrence for us by any means. But obviously it's a topic of conversation right now. But there are definitely instances where Wes and I are going through something and I'll talk to my like I'll text my friends or my sister, and I wouldn't I wouldn't want him to see that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And so that's where it was, like, you know, so, so what do you want him to do?
Speaker 1: Then you want him to say, hey, I'm going through your phone and say.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm just saying it like that has happened where he has been in my phone and vice versa to be fair, And I'm like, well why, but why did you feel the need to do that? Like what did I do that made you feel unsafe? That you felt like, ooh, I'm curious about this.
Speaker 1: Hi, Lee, what's up? It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm okay?
Speaker 8: Lee?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Do you guys have each other's past codes?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: So I had.
Speaker 5: An ex boyfriend who was a cop and he had put his faith ID in my phone so that without me knowing, so that he could go in there anytime he wanted to. He was the one that was cheating and he didn't trust because of that.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh, how did you get there was the one that was being unfaithful?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How did you find out?
Speaker 5: He would he would say things that he would ask me about things that were in my phone, or about conversations I had had, and and I and I and I confronted him, I said, how did you get in there? And he's like, I put my you know, face idea in there and I should be able to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's wild, man. I thank you for recall Hannah. What's up, Hannah?
Speaker 7: So I a.
Speaker 10: Month into dating my boyfriend he asked for my phone password. Only a month in and he became obsessed with going.
Speaker 4: Through my phone I'd wake up in the.
Speaker 10: Middle of the night everything. He just was like looking through every little thing.
Speaker 4: Did he have a pass relationship where somebody cheated?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 10: I'd wake up in the middle of the night and he would be on my phone like I would just turn over and he'd be scrolling through.
Speaker 1: I wonder still eggs boyfriend? Yes, I wonder how many people will wake up in the middle of the night to look at their partner's phone and put the phone. Do you have to have the eyes open? I think you do have the eyes open. I was gonna say, can you put it over your sleeping spouse back when he's had a touch print, they grab your finger. That was how many we talked about that before you had your password and would look through it through the password.
Speaker 10: Huh yeah, I mean I knew I had nothing to hide, So I gave him the password and a month we got a big He was very insecure.
Speaker 1: Wow, hold on saying hold on, Anna, what's up? Anna? Listener? Anna?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 10: I was calling about the passcode thing with the phone because my first relationship tip.
Speaker 9: When I was in my early twenties, we had shared each other's passwords, phone, uh, phone pass codes, all of that, and my ex was actually since he had access to my accounts, he was actually hiding all of the messages from the women that were trying to contact me to tell me that he was cheating on me with them.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa.
Speaker 3: Work that is? So how did you finally get through and you've seen what was going on? He missed one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's basically what happened. Some one of the messages came through that he wasn't able to block, basically, and that's how I found out that he was cheating on me with like multiple women and was actually like in a relationship for like three or more months while we were together. So yeah, that's how I found out.
Speaker 1: That's wild. It's it's so wild to hear these reasons because there's so many people that are calling us up and telling us, yeah, my wife's got my access, my spouse has my access, you know all the rest of this stuff, and it's just for playing games and doing all the rest of it. And then you got the ones that are like, yeah, right, Courtney or Carter wants to say something to you, Shannon, what's up Carter?
Speaker 7: So first of first time, So Shannon, you're a mention about like how you you you know, how your things like.
Speaker 8: Your photos album, Yes, in the in the photos settings or if you go like settings, you can actually choose to show that hidden album or not to where like if you go to your your show up at all, Yeah, like like if you go to photo settings.
Speaker 7: And then like halfway down the screen, it's an option to show hidden album and you could turn that off and it won't show that the album on your that's.
Speaker 1: Actually really great, were doing your life.
Speaker 7: Educated? No comment?
Speaker 1: So how do you get into your hidden doesn't show?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: So you you would have to there. You would have to say you got to go back in the studies and turn it back over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting, Yeah, boy, that's great. You hear that West, The more.
Speaker 4: You trust me, you would want nobody to see that hidden album?
Speaker 1: Oh really yeahs in there comment. Thanks Carter.
Speaker 6: Detroit. Timys next with the skedon grandather Siby Vsimy and I heard radio station and guaranteed higman, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dumb so times.
Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning, Mojo.
Speaker 4: Think one shard.
Speaker 1: Let me take your back to the beginning.
Speaker 8: Alrighty ready you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: You're a do do ahead, Let's go, man. I just had to let out a big ass yawn. Sometimes you just need it right to get some energy. Welcome to the Mojo in the Morning Show. Good to have you guys here with us. Mojo Shannon, Kevin and Lydia Bianca and Zach and thank you to Charlie, and thank you to Daniel who do a great job for us in other cities, and Mike too, who joins us on the show from occasion to occasion. You can also listen to Mike on b ninety three and Grand Rapids. It's good to have