Speaker 1: All right, hitting down the stretch, we saved our best. Relax, our guy talking fantasy football, host of Fantastics Insider Football Sirius XM Fantasy. We welcome in Dan Klaskins and Dan, let's keep with the Thanksgiving theme and the reasons to give thanks some of those players who are delivering that in the main dishes at the table right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, especially these guys in recent weeks. And Lance, let's start that list with Caleb Williams, the Bears quarterback ever last five weeks, He's QB three and fantasy seven to one touchdown interception ratio vitaclipsed twenty three Fantasy points three times. I think Jamior Gibbs is on that list. Two no running back and compile more fantasy points every last five weeks and Lance, he's only played four games in that fan so take touchdowns five and ten total yard twenty two catches since week eight. George Pickens, we'll get a good look at him tomorrow. He's making a case for a big payday the Cowboys received his last four game averaged and fourteen point two Fantasy points. And Travis Kelsey. He's not the study once was, but still pretty good. Over his last four games average and eight targets, just under six catches nearly seventy five yards per outing. Once again the top five play at tight end.
Speaker 3: And Dan obviously that this week there's no buys, which is which is great, but still lots of injuries. What were we got?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let's hit it up with the Thursday games. Obviously, you guys talked already a lot about Joe Burrows with arm and fantasy people are plugging him right in. He breaks my top ten that quarterback. Obviously, rust could be a concern, but we are expecting game flow in his favorite t Higgins with the concussion out, jamar Cha is clearly going to get some targets, but I think Mike get sick. He ends up being a little sleeper there. But for Russie Rice and Josh Jacobs also on the jury board the hamstring and THEE and I expect Boat players to play in their matchup tomorrow for the Chiefs and the Packers. Essenty good news here, he's back in practice even without an is the injury designation on WEDNESDA after leaving last week's game with what looked like a pretty bad ankle injury. So he's trending in the right direction, as is the Bucks. Bucky Irving, he's a full participant's been several weeks since we've seen him. A debt shoulder issue. Baker Mayfield, We're not quite as sure about his shoulder, but if it's a pain issue, I think he's a tough guy. I wouldn't be surprised to see you have him played this week. But Marion Hampton and Trey Benson shoe running back said we're hoping to come back soon. I don't know if it's going to be this week for either. Are more optimistic on Benson, but both could be playoff hitters. Havin Kamara signline for a couple of weeks here, at least with a knee injury, said Devin Neil. There for the Saint sanncent receiver news, Drake London looks like he's still going to miss this week with a knee issue. Marvin Harrison his first practice today off of that appendicitis, and then we got Jackson Dart hopefully out of concussion protocol, returning for the Giants. They played Monday night versus the Patriots and Aaron Rodgers. They said he might have played last week. I think he will play this week with that rich injury lance.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, Well, let's keep with the theme and instead of studs, duds and sleepers, let's go feast or famine this week for your recommendations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only looking at these next four games, A great four games fantasy owners will have these next couple of days, and my feast players start with Jalen Hurts has improved as the Bears are this season, They're still not great first fantasy quarterbacks. Only three teams have allowed more fantasy points to the position, So Hurts in for a big day. He's actually QB won for me a week thirteen. Derek Henry fifteen, running back because had double digit PPR points first the Bengals through eleven games, including five breaking twenty three. Henry's had twenty points in back to back fantasy weeks. Here. I think he does it three weeks in a row on Thursday night. And you gotta like Dumar Chase here coming off the you know obviously the suspension, but I mean we know his history here in two games last year, twenty one balls, four in a fifty seven yards five scors. We're firing him up and then to player them a little boy love. Six starts first the Lions and the Packers. He's never hit two hundred and seventy five yards. He's railed, failed to hit the multiple scores in four of those six games, so I'm not really happy with him. In my line that this week, DeAndre Swift, we get their fumbles on him. Take it back seat, kyled Mang guys, and now he's got to play the Eagles. There are only five running backs of rush for a touchdown first Billy this year. Not a single running back to the hundred yard Swift won't do either, and James and Williams catch listen two of his last five either boom or bus flex play wide receiver three. But a tough match up here with the Packers. You know he's rescuing. He's real rescue and.
Speaker 1: Dan if if listeners are grateful, thankful for the freedoms they enjoy, you've got a very simple way to pay it forward. Tell them about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we talked about it here. Lansa is thanksgiving. Take a moment to thank a veteran to protect our freedom every day. You can support them by playing fantasy football with the purpose my do good Fantasy salary Cap challenge. He does it all play, win prizes, give back. You can do it at do good Fantasy dot com. Awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you for making this work tonight. And have a happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happy Thanksgiving fellas. Enjoy the games and I hope we ever out there let's has one as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thanks Dan Tek. Here there you go, Dan Klaskins. Check it in our weekly football Conversation. Let's quickly take a look at the AFC North brought to you by Brandstetters kangaroof your hometown roofing guttering, inciting experts covering Cincinnati homes for over twenty five years. Visit go kanga dot net. They hop to it. The Browns three and nine are home to the forty nine Ers, who are eight and four. The Steelers six and five home to the Bills at seven and four. Rocket is time last, but not LEAs to travel Rockies Road, brought to you by Queen City Metro Metro is hiring. Apply at go dash metro dot com slash careers. Got about a minute. Where are do you have a game this weekend?
Speaker 3: I do Florida, Florida State. Oh wow, so I mean look, I mean Both teams are struggling this year. Certainly Florida is three wins, fired their coach. But I mean this is one of the best rivalry games out there. These teams do not like each other, so Florida State, if they win, could still get to a bowl. So a lot to play for, lots of I mean, you talk about a lot of great talent on both squads, so it should be fun.
Speaker 1: And opted to bring Mike Norvel back this week made the announcement they did. There you go by the way and give me thirty seconds. I know you saw alabamaized week. I know the competition wasn't great. What was your impression of Alabama considering competition? Were you impressed? Were you wondering?
Speaker 3: Were you I was impressed, but not I wasn't like in years past when I found Alabama like wow, you know, Holy God. But I think offensively, you know, they don't run the ball as well as you would like, and they try. I just feel like and Ryan Grubbs, I think it's one of the best offensive coordinators out there, but they.
Speaker 2: Do so much stuff.
Speaker 3: I just wondered, like me, narrow narrow it down a little bit and find out what we're good at and maybe that's what they'll do. But that was my thought on that.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Mike Mills for engineering Tonight is always thanks to Sean McMahon back of the station. Have a fantastic, safe and wonderful Thanksgiving and we'll be back here. We'll be back next Thursday night at the Wilder location for the rest of the year. So I like a play him.
Speaker 3: Yes, you have to text me that, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I want a full report on your alternating fasting state of things. Yes, next week. It's on to mar though next week, assuming assuming you're not hospitalized or something by that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard my wife has me arrested. Give me too.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody, it's been The Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Topeeshodd and Roundtable Show long next in Abron presented by Postman Law seven hundred ww