Speaker 1: Thanks for your thoughts on that one. It's KATWV on The Dave Ryan Show. You're never more than thirty minutes away from another Dutch shot at Sabrina Carpenter. We'll get you a keyword coming up in about four or five minutes on KTWGB flying off to Los Angeles to see Spreena Carpenter. I'll give you a keyword and I'll tell you what to do with that keyword coming up in a minute. What are you working on right now in your life? I am working on going out and doing things more. And we go out, but I need to go do things with people other than Susan. So, for example, I met my friend Melanie at Bearka Brewing Company over in Hopkins. We played dominoes the other day.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: Oh, we had lunch and we gossiped and caught up and it was just fun. It's nice about an hour and a half and then tomorrow I'm gonna go not tomorrow, Wednesday. I have a friend whose name is Matt and he does magic and he's like, Hey, do you want to come over and do a magic hang? And I'm like that sounds so nerdy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes I do.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna go over to mass House on Wednesday and hang out and chat and show each other some magic tricks. I know, it's dorky. So that's something I'm working on because I go home a lot of the time and it's kind of groundhog day, you guys. Yeah, I go home and it's groundhog Day. I take a nap, I have a little lunch, I go to the gym, I work out whatever, and then I wait for it to be dinner time. So I need to do more things. What are you working on in your life?
Speaker 3: I have a lot of tabs open on my computer of things that I would like to do eventually and have not you know, pulled the trigger on, Like voice lessons.
Speaker 2: I would love to take voice lessons.
Speaker 3: I have a list of all these different teachers, what they charge, where they're located, and that tab just sits open on my computer.
Speaker 2: That and like I used to perform.
Speaker 3: Burlesque and I haven't in like a year and a half, two years, and I would love to do that again.
Speaker 4: Put it in one sentence, what are you working on?
Speaker 2: I would like to perform?
Speaker 1: Okay, perform yep, okay, good? What are you working on? I'm just curious What are you working on? Maybe you're working on something very specific, like I'm trying to learn Spanish, or I'm working on being a better daughter to my mom because we've been distant and I've been kind of whatever you're what are you working on? Are you working on eating more plants? Are you working on eating fewer plants and more fat and meat?
Speaker 4: What are you working on?
Speaker 1: And I bring this up because I'm interested to find out what you're working on, but also maybe you don't have something specific in your mind, and you're going I got to come up with something specific, right.
Speaker 2: Because maybe your life is like groundhog.
Speaker 1: Day too, and so yeah, and so my thing right now is I'm working on going to do things with people more often. So like once the summer, I'll go play golf with Nate. Maybe I should go hang out with Nate more often. Yeah, maybe I should go over to MAT's house more often.
Speaker 2: Should we leave a talk back or send a text or anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do a talk back or send a text, whatever you want to do. Let us know what you're working on. And if you go, God, I'm really not working on anything.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe this will put a little spark in your mind to figure out something you want to work on.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for the keyword? All right, let's do it. Here, he goes a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: If you want to fly out to Los Angeles and go see her show out there, you just open up the iHeartRadio app, tap that red microphone button. It'll open up a little box that says, okay, record start here, and then you say the keyword is feather.
Speaker 4: That's all you gotta do. The keyword is feather.
Speaker 1: You push stop, and then it sends it off to the radio station, and then we have your name in the drawing, and if we call it, then you get a chance to fly to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter. Once again, the keyword is feather. Feather is the keyword. We do this every thirty minutes on KDWB. What are you working on? Let's bread some text messages here. CHRISA says, I'm working on having more patients with my kids. Sincerely, not facetiously good luck, because it is they will. That is God made them to test your patients and they will. Another one. I'm working on being more positive. It's easy to dwell on the negative thing, So I'm working on being positive and controlling what I can control.
Speaker 5: Here's one that says I'm working on my film production degree and my theater degree. Ooh, I love that, and I kind of, you know, I get where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: That's a lot to work on.
Speaker 5: I don't have one specific thing that I'm trying to work on, but what I want to work on is being more consistent, and I have it on my vision, but just the word consistency.
Speaker 2: There's so many little things that I want to do.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I've talked about trying to do stand up. I've talked about trying to cook and make that like a business. I want to obviously get better at my job here, and I feel like I'm trying to put so many eggs in so many baskets that I can't perfect, you know, one thing. So I think I just need to focus on one thing and just be consistent and persistent at said.
Speaker 1: Cause, just kind of like a jack of all trades, master of none. And I think that's true. I think that if you focus on the one thing, like you're a brain surgeon, you probably don't have time for a whole lot of hobbies because you're studying on the you know, the whole the whole brain thing for example.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you working on?
Speaker 2: This, tech says I'm working on breaking up with my phone, so to speak.
Speaker 5: I like this one that right after it. I'm working on lowering my screen time. Yeah that's a good goal to have something to be self aware of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one because we all spend way too much time on our phone period.
Speaker 1: I'm working on tracking macros and I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this one. But I've learned that counting calories is not the best way to be healthy because you can eat like an entire pizza two thousand calories and it's like, oh, well, I'm within my calorie range. But you've had all the bad kinds of food. So macros is. Jenny taught me about this one fat carb protein, so you've got to get the good balance of macros. I'm working on. I sound so stupid and boring working on my macros is it?
Speaker 2: Talkback?
Speaker 6: Ooh, I am working on getting my drone pilot license so I can maybe make a little extra money on the side with photography or the state.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, cool, exciting This tex says, we're working on eating dinner at the kitchen table with no TV to have more quality family time to make a great idea.
Speaker 1: Really, it's so important because that time will pass and you'll be like, oh my god, the time is gone. And by the time they get older, a lot of the time they're not there for dinner right there. Activities they're vaping, they're vaping exactly right.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, you know, activities like like that.
Speaker 4: What are you working on?
Speaker 1: It brought this up because I'm working on being like more get out and do things with people. So we're all working on something, and maybe you are working on something. What are you sharing? What do you want to share? This text says I'm working on making my family less reliant on men. I think that's great. Figure out how to make your own doctor's appointments or how to make your own you know, schedule your own whatever, do yourself.
Speaker 5: Somebody on our YouTube live said they're working on remodeling their basement.
Speaker 2: That's that's a big thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This one says, I'm working on growing a human starting a third trimester today.
Speaker 2: Work it hard, good for you.
Speaker 3: I'm working on finding more free time to do absolutely nothing. My kids are at different stages of their life and all involved in way too many sports and activities, so yeah, they're trying to find some free time to do nothing.
Speaker 5: Jenny's been working on her kitchen and just repairing that and shout out to her because she has updates on her Instagram and she's doing it.
Speaker 2: Like really, well, right.
Speaker 1: There is there's a bunch of text messages and I'm really glad we got you thinking about this one because what are you working on? And maybe you had an answer right away, But if you don't have an answer, then maybe it's like a little wake up call. It's like, you know what, maybe I should be working on something, And maybe it's not something specific like being a better pickleball player. Maybe it is, but maybe it's something like, you know, learning to relax and not take things so seriously, which is a good one.
Speaker 3: Difficult to I mean, it's good when it's like said, but gosh, implementing Hey I should worry less? Oh okay, great, Okay, I'll do that by worrying less.
Speaker 1: Wan Nita is here a text in I'm working on not letting people get on my nerves so much. Here's what I'm working on reading more. These are all text messages at Katie w be one. I'm working on reading more, especially before bed, lowering screen time since I recognize my anxiety is higher due to my phone fallid. I'm working on not stressing about things I can't control.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm working on passing the bar fourth times, the charm well, the bar exam.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 2: That's for being a lawyer, right, it's multiple choice.
Speaker 4: Always go with c.
Speaker 2: Always go with told.
Speaker 5: C adab like spell abacadabo really and just do.
Speaker 4: That over and over. Now.
Speaker 5: The teacher told me that they were like, if if all else fails, abacade.
Speaker 4: That's why you're a DJ, not a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I am all right, Hey, if you got one that, send me a text and let me know where you used the talk back feature on the iHeart app.
Speaker 4: What are you working on? Maybe we got you thinking a little bit, which then we've done our job.
Speaker 2: Kevin up, we.
Speaker 1: Got more Boo Badge tickets and the daily Bailey Bailey gets the radio station for about five minutes.
Speaker 4: What are you going to talk about?
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk about eight way horror movies today. What is that for people who are maybe a little bit scared of scary movies, so they need some Gateway movies to get them in.
Speaker 4: Snowflake, Hey, Snowflake.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't like scary movies.
Speaker 4: And we'll do it next on katiewb.
Speaker 2: Go to YouTube and search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 4: What is on your mind? Bailey?
Speaker 3: Well, I am a little bitty baby when it comes to scary movies. But I still want to partake in the Halloween season and watch scary movies.
Speaker 2: So I have ten Gateway.
Speaker 3: Horror movies that you can now stream on Disney Plus. So because they're on Disney Plus, you know that they're not that scary. Okay, here they are The Adventures of Igapod and Mister Toad. That's from nineteen forty nine, but it does have a scary animated version of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
Speaker 1: And Okay, by the way, my favorite ride of all time, of all time is Mister Toad's Wild Ride, only at Disneyland.
Speaker 4: It is rare. You're in the Magic Kingdom.
Speaker 1: It is a very primitive neon light, very primitive, primitive analog stuff. But it thrilled me as a kid, and I still love it. Is that the one where you end up in hell, I mean possibly. You're in an old timey car and you're riding through the streets of old London and a train is coming right at you, and I was convinced that train was going to have a head on collision with us. It's a light bulb attached to the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Sorry, we've got the Black Cauldron.
Speaker 2: I really liked that movie as a kid.
Speaker 3: Don't Look Under the Bed, which was a Disney Channel original movie about the Boogeyman living under your bed.
Speaker 2: Varn, Are you too young for that? I think so. That's kind a dark Channel.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was so good, very scary. Actually escape to Witch Mountains kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Dave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Halloween Town great movie. Probably one of the best Disney Channel original movies. I've ever seen. The Haunted Mansion, which vont like Eddie Murphy. Yeah, I haven't seen the new one, mean either. Mister Boogetty that's from nineteen eighty six, Dave, Have you ever seen Mister Bogetty?
Speaker 2: It sounds weird. Phantom of the Megaplex is another Disney Channel original movie.
Speaker 3: That one's really good, where this like Phantom ghost Man starts like terrorizing people at a movie Theater. It's very Phantom of the Opera, but it's of a movie theater Return to Oz, which honestly, I don't think i'll ever want to see. I've seen pictures. It seems terrifying. Okay, no it's not seen Return of Oz. Okay, something wicked this way comes as well. I will also give you Rear Window. I watched Rear Window yesterday, and you can handle it. If you're scared of scary movies, you can handle Rear Wich.
Speaker 4: It's a classic Alfred Hitchcock movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, nineteen fifty five, So I think anything that came out prior to nineteen seventy is not going to be as scary as things are today.
Speaker 4: Well scary now.
Speaker 1: I look at the trailer for Black Phone and it just looks horrifying. I'm not interested in seeing it because it doesn't look that good, but there are a lot of people who are thrilled to see it.
Speaker 4: Carson and Allison love scary movies.
Speaker 1: The scariest movie, the one that wrecked everybody in its day, was.
Speaker 4: The Seven Day The Ring. The Ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that movie, when that girl climbed out of the TV dripping wet. That was probably the most horrifying scene of any movie.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 4: Did you never seen a ring?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Not your thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe either.
Speaker 5: But so I just had this conversation of the weekend for the first time ever. Yesterday I watched Halloween Michael Myers. Yeah two things. One, my mom didn't let me watch a lot of those things. But I was also such a sheltered kid, so I couldn't if you put Dave and Michael Myers next to each other or just some stranger Michael Myers, I couldn't tell you who's who.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about horror movies at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, you could put Freddy Krueger in a room and I'll be like, hey, Jack, Like, I wouldn't know who he is.
Speaker 3: I know who all the characters are, but I know for a fact I'm never gonna see it. I've seen Halloween that's from like the seventies with Jamie Lee Curtis. I've seen Halloween. I've seen Carrie, and even Carrie was pretty bloody, but you didn't see like like a crazy gore stuff like that. Like someone texted in saying, never watch the movie The Substance because it's nasty and gross.
Speaker 2: Just to be nasty and gross.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's the kind of thing I cannot watch. I would rather watch the sixth Cents a thousand times because that's creepy and I don't mind creepy. And I like, you know, the cozy Halloween movies like Halloween, but anything with blood and guts absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you refuse to watch a Final Destination And I saw the first one, Scarred Me for but.
Speaker 1: It's calmic scary in a way, it's not, but it is the weirdest movie. Carson was about thirteen. He was watching a movie called Night or the Last Shift. It's either the Last Shift or Last Shift, and it was so horrifyingly wrong. I told him, I said, Carson, that movie is evil. You should not watch movies like that. And I don't remember why I disliked it so much, but it was just disturbing Last Shift.
Speaker 2: And I think there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: People in the same boat as me where you don't like a disturbingly horror terror terror. It does not either get Yeah, so you need some cozy movies to watch or some that just like put.
Speaker 4: Them up on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will.
Speaker 3: You can follow me at Bailey on Air and uh maybe I'll I can do a little poll. You can tell me what your favorite not that scary movie is, and I can just publish all of them.
Speaker 4: Cash for the friendly Ghost.
Speaker 3: I love Castle, of course you did? Can I keep you? That dude was so hot? I did two like a ten year old girl.
Speaker 4: I gotcha. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boo Bash tickets not scary, but is it. We're gonna get you into Boo Bash coming up right now. I mean, let's do it right now. We'll get you Intoo Bash. Let's give away a boatloaded tickets. We had a big old place to fill up, so if you want to get in, we'll get you in. We'll take five calls right now, get you a pair of tickets. If you need three or four, just let us know. Just make sure those third or fourth people come so we can fill the place up. We'll see you on October thirtieth. We have three one thousand dollars prizes. Start thinking about your costume. Somebody asked the other day, can I come without a costume?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: But it'd be kind of like going to a wedding in sweatpants. I mean, you really, you really don't want to do that, So work on your costume. It doesn't have to be amazing, but you're gonna want to costume. Call me now sixty five to one, nine eighty nine, katiewb Let the phone ring a while because it's going to take a minute for vond to get to you.
Speaker 4: A turboo bash Hi two three four.
Speaker 1: So this one is about a car that is kind of a beater of pos car. A guy in Oregon named Peter had a nineteen ninety six Toyota Camery hot wired and stolen last year. And I was a twenty nine year old car, wasn't exactly the picture of health and had a bumper sticker on the side that said the book value of my car is one Baja blast. So he said, the book value of this car is one Baha blast. About a month later, the car and it's thief turned up. It was a mess. The insurance company declared it total then paid out seventeen hundred dollars. Now the thief was a woman and I can't pronounce her name, Chesarat I think maybe Chesaray. She was charged with unauthorized use in possession of a stolen vehicle. Both fell in but Peter asked the judge to drop the charges for her in exchange for a Mountain dew Baja Blast to honor the bumper sticker. The judge said, okay, if that's what you want and told Shereisa, you worked out a smoking hot agreement. So, in other words, no fine, no jail time, whatever, but Baja blast. So Peter got his Baja Blast, and he did not like it. He said, I'm not a big soda guy. It was a little bit citrusy, maybe a little bit too pineapple e.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's better if you're eating the taco.
Speaker 1: He's still fine with the deal, though, he just didn't want to come across as seeing somebody go to jail overstealing this pos car. So she is also telling the judge she's working on getting her life together.
Speaker 2: Since we're talking about taco.
Speaker 5: Bell, I told you guys, off the air, I went to the first off I've ever seen a high tech tacole belt like this.
Speaker 2: Have you been in Brooklyn Park?
Speaker 3: No? I have not.
Speaker 2: Did you see the picture?
Speaker 5: Go to my weekend a five picks on Dave ryanshow dot com or a fancy one look up Brooklyn Park taco belt. I think it's the first of its kind. They call them Taco bell defies. Literally, I think it's two stories. It looks like some back to the future ish Seriously, I've never seen a higher.
Speaker 2: Tech taco bell in my Lifehy is it high tech?
Speaker 4: I have no clue what makes it high tech?
Speaker 2: Look at it and it looks like no other taco bell on the planet. It's a square, okay, so it's like a rector.
Speaker 1: Like a drive through so it's like an old bank building maybe and you drive underneath it. Do they drop it down like into the suns of your car, like.
Speaker 2: How the bank has the those bank shoot things.
Speaker 5: Look up Brooklyn Park taco bell if you if it's easier for you to do that. But I think one of the first of it's kind. And it's right in Brooklyn Park, like of all places, Brooklyn Park.
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 3: Why you know what I'm saying? Oh, I thought you were going to be like you know, I don't know. I'm just par Is, the capital of Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: My favorite picture in Vaun's Weekend in five Pictures is you and Alyssa sitting on the couch eating pizza in matching pajama poogains and your dog Ava politely begging for a little nibble of that pizza she was.
Speaker 5: We were trying to take cute pictures because we made those pizzas ourselves, and then we had spooky pajamas and Ava of course has to be in the mix always. That's one of like five bloopers because she wanted to be all upon us.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Well, this weekend Dave did slow Kirker Sunday Slow Kirker Sunday the first time of the season, of the chili season, and someone instagram messaged me.
Speaker 2: Brandon.
Speaker 3: He instagram messaged me and he said, Hey, can you find out if Dave planned on rage baiting people with the way that every scoop of soup out of his slow cooker spilled all over the head and all over the side of the slow cooker, or if that was really how soup exits the croc pot for him. And then I watched it and he's valid because you're scooping out with a ladle that's the flattest ladle I've ever seen and it's sloshing all over the place.
Speaker 4: Well, get me a new ladel from a birthday. It's a week from Friday.
Speaker 1: I will say that when I make the slow cooker Sunday videos on Dave Ryan, Dave Ryan, Katie, would you be Yeah? This time it was chicken inch alada chili soup and it was really good. I'm trying to make the process faster for video, so I don't scoop real slowly.
Speaker 4: But he's right. I slopped that ish everywhere and.
Speaker 3: You could have just moved the bowl closer to the crock pot, but no, it was five feet away from the crock pot.
Speaker 4: O ge Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 1: Thank god, I'm this is so great that I've got Gordon Ramsey here in the studio.
Speaker 2: Do you give me of the crock pot?
Speaker 1: And thank you, master chef, No kidding, all right, thank you Bailey. I also got this. I found this on Instagram.
Speaker 6: You never passed a little gas and then noticed a tiny bit of poop came with it.
Speaker 4: That's called a shark.
Speaker 6: It happens to everybody sometimes, and it's perfectly natural.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that episode of mister Rogers.
Speaker 5: We have to find We need to get AI to make us a boobash commercial of us doing I don't know what, but to promote bou bash.
Speaker 3: We already have a commercial to promote boo Bash. It's us talking a video commercial.
Speaker 2: Dummy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dummy, god dumb, I miss Jenny.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. All right, we'll get supreena Carpenter keyword right now. On Kate WB.
Speaker 1: Every thirty minutes we get another keyword for you to go to LA to see her show in Los Angeles. The keyword this hour is please. Use that keyword p L E A S E. Please just open up the iHeartRadio app and say the keyword is please. As simple as that, you are now qualified to win that trip. So good luck from KATEWB. Open up the iHeart app, talk back red microphone, say the keyword is please and good luck. Time for a Bailey date update or a Bailey Daily Bait update one of the other day. So, Bailey, is you called yourself a spinster a little while. I think you're a little bit too young to be called a spinster. But you are, you know, single and ready to mingle. Yeah, and having some luck here and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've had two dates with this one particular man on Hinge that I met on Hinge and overall, Hinch has been kind of a bust where either the people I'm talking to are kind of lame, they ghost whatever.
Speaker 2: But so this is the only one I've had follow through with.
Speaker 3: And we have another date planned today today.
Speaker 2: Yeah today.
Speaker 4: You didn't say tonight.
Speaker 2: I noticed, not tonight. So I don't know. His like work is weird right now? I guess. I don't know. But he gets off.
Speaker 3: Early, but then he has to like go back to work later, so he has like a window of like three to seven pm.
Speaker 2: Then he goes back to work, and then he goes back to work.
Speaker 4: What does he do?
Speaker 2: Uh, he works for an airline.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, that kind of makes sense. Odd schedule.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, so we're going on a walk around a lake, I think, and then maybe getting coffee.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We mentioned he mentioned it once. He said do you want to do this? I said, sure, let's let's do this lake. And it's the plan is for today. We don't have a set time and we haven't confirmed.
Speaker 2: It past that.
Speaker 3: He's not very good at texting, so like, I assume it's happening today, it might be happening today.
Speaker 2: I guess you'll find out tomorrow if I come in.
Speaker 1: You're down your game for this, Yeah, but you just got to hear back from the boy the.
Speaker 3: Confirm and see if we're actually going to walk around this lake or not.
Speaker 2: That's all you guys are gonna do is walk around the lake. Yeah, and get coffee. Get coffee and walk around the lake.
Speaker 4: But you like him. You said he's funny, he.
Speaker 2: Is funny, and I think he's cute.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay. Is it your two main criteria funny and cute?
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, yeah, those are my main criteria.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're funny and ugly, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Still be probably okay anyway. But if you're cute but not funny, then no, it's gonna be a not.
Speaker 4: Funny the worst. Yeah, not funny is the worst.
Speaker 2: You're not funny at all when you have.
Speaker 4: To explain to somebody that was a joke, Oh well, think it was funny.
Speaker 1: But I like if you call your date, like if they're doing wordle and they don't get it and you're like, you're a moron and they go.
Speaker 4: Like that, it's like that job.
Speaker 3: I mentioned last week that the last date that we went on, we were talking about karaoke songs that we do, and he mentioned doing How I Eat Shack by Aaron Carter and that's his go to karaoke song and that when was when I knew. I was like, oh I can vibe with this guy. Yeah, that's hilarious. How I beat Shack?
Speaker 2: Boom boom? I hit it in the hoop like slam slam heard it?
Speaker 1: Well, you're about to, You're about to, You're about to right now song.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's a great song.
Speaker 3: To know all the words too, that's impressive, And I thought this is kind of hot.
Speaker 2: What's happening here?
Speaker 1: All right, give me a second and I'll play a little bit of how I beat Shack?
Speaker 4: This would have been Is Aaron Carter dead?
Speaker 2: No, it's dead now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is so sad. Okay, how I beat Shaq Aaron Carter first time ever on Katie'll be and hear me go gooes. So it was kind of funny watching the video and Shack is actually in the video.
Speaker 4: Wow hoop Wow.
Speaker 3: That song like two thousand and three, two thousand and two one one of those Yeah, really early.
Speaker 4: Couldn't eli Yeah, early two thousands for sure? Great?
Speaker 1: This has oh oh so maybe Oh okay, No, that's not it. It's not as good as Aaron's Party.
Speaker 2: No, I mean my karaoke song is Aaron's Party?
Speaker 4: Okay, you are a match made in deven Now.
Speaker 2: The news that has Hollywood talking. Dave's start on Katie w V.
Speaker 1: We saw it during the I think I saw it all day yesterday, tomorrow on Good Morning America, Taylor Swift has a big announcement that she'll do live on Good Morning America. And in typical Taylor fashion, it's wonderful if you're a huge, huge fan and the rest of us are like, okay, but I mean that's cool.
Speaker 5: It's a docuseries that's gonna be on Disney Plus December twelve. It's called The Era's Tour, The End of An Era. It's pretty much documented the behind the scenes of the Era's Tour.
Speaker 1: Now, she's also put out a special remix and it's her walking across the Squeaky Floor. Now this actually this is She's gonna put it out in different colors of vinyl, a different box sets with actual pieces of the squeaky floor that you can own that she is walked across. Yes, and some is set to a Latin beat, some is set to a disco beat. So Taylor Swift walking across the squeaky wooden floor. I heard that remakes out only at Target. They open up tonight at midnight.
Speaker 5: I heard that after those cellous she's gonna put out another thing of that same but different shoes on Oh once you bought the one with the heels on Night one, She's gonna put it out with the heels from night too.
Speaker 4: Can't wait? Line up.
Speaker 3: Speaking of shoes, guess who is teaming up with Crocs to release new boots Tee Pain.
Speaker 2: Wow, he is.
Speaker 3: He's making the first ever boots collection four Crocs, and this collection includes the unfur gettable leopard knee high boots with faux fur.
Speaker 2: And it's because in his song low he says.
Speaker 3: Boots with the fur, and so those boots drop on October twenty third.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, that's Flower that does boots with the fur.
Speaker 3: Pain.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's featured on that show on the Okay.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's releasing boots with the fur. And I'm looking at a picture right now. They are hideous. They are hideous paths. But they are knee high crocs that are like the ugliest leopard print and they've got little like jingly jang lace on them as well.
Speaker 2: Crocsmen doing a bunch of partnerships.
Speaker 5: They did post Malone with some maybe that was ugs, But then I know David, that kid that I was supposed to interview. Yeah, yeah, he had a Crocs partnership until they found what was it, oh, a body in his trunk. Yeah, I forgot about that and they quickly ended that partnership.
Speaker 4: That'll kill your endorsement for sure.
Speaker 5: Everybody was speculating whether or not Katy Perry and former Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau were together.
Speaker 2: Well, rumors over. They are officially a thing.
Speaker 5: Tmct TMZ got a hold of some pictures of them smooching and Katy Perry's wearing like this sleek black one piece bathing suit. Justin Trudeau has a pair of jeans on. Apparently Bailey said, it's just a pair of jeans.
Speaker 2: He's shirtless. I think so, I think so. Well, let's confirm that they are a thing now.
Speaker 3: And he's doing a little biscuit check on her, and that is when you know that you're together for sure.
Speaker 1: There a boat for context in case of wondering why he's wearing just a shirt. He was not at Ralph's Market.
Speaker 2: No, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Billy Eilish was doing a show the other day and she was walking through the crowd at a show in Miami, a fan managed to grab her very firmly by the arm and yanker violently toward the crowd. She was fine, she was annoyed, then she walked away. Security was right on it. But at the same time, how can somebody be like, you know what, Oh, here she comes, I get a chance to grab her by the arm and yanker toward me.
Speaker 4: I don't know why anybody would do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the new season of Bridgerton has a release date. This is the fourth season. If you're you know a girl, you're gonna love Bridgerton in general. I love that show so much. It's gonna be eight episodes and it will air twice, so they have first half is going to be on January January twenty ninth, and the second half on February twenty sixth, and it focuses on different like siblings of the same family. So this whole season is focusing on Benedicta.
Speaker 5: This weekend was the uf m's homecoming, and I didn't know this till Dave mentioned it. Chad Smith from the Red Hot Chili Peppers was playing with the Gopher Band.
Speaker 1: He's the drummer yeah, so we get a little clip. It's not the best audio at the beginning, but you can hear Chad Smith come in. Turns out he is from Saint Paul.
Speaker 2: I had no clue. I was confused as what.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that the Gophers one on Saturday. The Vikings had a bye week, and the Lions lost to Kansas City. They did show a little clip of Taylor in the VIP box last night, and she was hugging like Caitlin Clark from the WNBA.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they're actually friends because that's a huge age difference between the two of them.
Speaker 2: I guess it kind of is is got to be like what twenty one?
Speaker 4: Oh no, she's got to be like twenty five?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: I think I know that?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, and Taylor's got to be what thirty nine?
Speaker 2: Is? Is she thirty five? Kaitlyn Clark is twenty three? I just looked at it. Oh wow, okay, look at that thing. Fine, yeah, you guys friends. I don't I don't know how did you meet sports Taylor swe is thirty five.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess that probably Taylor, because she's very smart at marketing, invited Caitlin Clark to come to the box and hang out for a while, have some pretzels and some emin ms and pushy seats up there, and made sure that they were photographed together.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: This is kind of interesting. Rose reveals that before they did the song apt Her and Bruno, they actually had a little bit of a disagreement.
Speaker 7: Right before the music videos, but we made up on set, so it was all right, oh god, he's gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: Let's not fight, let's be friends.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine what they were fighting about.
Speaker 2: You can't just give us that, Rose and not tell us why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, exactly. Don't don't know.
Speaker 3: Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavalari, they were kind of enemies in the Hills and in Laguna Beach, and now Laguna Beach is having like a reunion episode that's coming out. They haven't really given us a lot of details on it, but they have talked through it to Kristin and Lauren.
Speaker 7: Together, we had this idea to do the reunion. We got Lauren on board, which I know is huge because I know she in the past has not done much. I think the Back to the Beach podcast was the first thing she had done so.
Speaker 2: That was very cool.
Speaker 3: And when she says she hasn't done much in terms of Laguna Beach and the Hills, like revisiting that era of her life, She's done stuff.
Speaker 2: She's had quite a career. So the phrasing on that seemed a little pointed.
Speaker 4: He hasn't done anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where I was trying to put you on to new things to watch, and somebody just texted Dave and Vaughn. I challenged you both to watch. This is a text at five three ninety to one. I challenge you both to watch Black Phone. With Black Phone two coming out, I'm looking forward to seeing the second one. Either Hawk play is the bad Guy very well, believe it or not, it's a good watch. I saw the first one. I have to rewatch it because I only saw it the one time, two three years ago. You haven't seen it, David, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: The thing that puts me off about it is the guy in the monster mask face. Is that? Okay? Yeah, I don't know. That just kind of puts me off. Part two comes out this weekend. I'm not gonna rush at theater to watch it. I'll probably wait for him to come on streaming. Okay, sounds good, and that is give you one more thing if you haven't started watching Monster The ed Geen Story, don't bother.
Speaker 4: It is it is.
Speaker 1: You know what was that show with the Weekend that was just so gratuitously weird and bad, The Idol? This reminds me of the Idol because it is gratuitously weird and bad, and I think so. The character ed Geen is played by a super hot guy that decided to vocalize ed Green.
Speaker 2: By talking like this, and he talks like this the whole time.
Speaker 4: I don't remember killing anybody.
Speaker 1: And I think they probably thought it was a good idea to characterize him that way on the first episode. But by episode five, you're so tired of hearing him talk like this and I don't would you like me to come over for dinner and kill you?
Speaker 4: And it's just like okay.
Speaker 1: I was never more happy that a series ended than when I watched the last episode of Monster. The Edgeen Story. That is the dirt brought to you proudly by six point two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law coming up. Remember you're never more than thirty minutes away from another Sabrina Carpenter keyword, which is coming up at nine oh five. We'll do that for you, and we're also gonna get you more Boo Bash tickets on KDB