Speaker 1: Is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour of the Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: Show, an amazing Thursday, So buckle up.
Speaker 2: Bka is gonna join us to half hour from now, talk a little bit about mining the Strait of Horn moves. Why can't these super ninja types just go dive bomb in there and remove all the nuclear material? You know, Bka is always wonderful. So we'll have a good time with Kim. We'll get to a couple immigration things, some other stuff. In fact, I'm gonna get to that immigration stuff here in just a second. Oh that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And again to remind you that you need to get your ask doctor Jesse. Questions in right now. They're piling up fast now Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. We'll have a good time tomorrow. Questions like this went off what we just talked about. Oracle I was pondering, did Trump figure the economy might not improve enough before the midterms, so you might as well deal with Iran now? Thinking if Republicans lose the mid terms, he'll be impeached anyway, says I can say his name. His name is Randall Look, I don't want to put myself inside Donald Trump's head. I don't know him, we're not friends. I can go off his public statements, but so can you. I don't have some unique insight that you don't have. But if I had to guess, I would guess this. For whatever reason, he kicked it off and made his choice. Donald Trump thinks and thought that he would be able to wrap this up and get back home in time to get prices in everything as right as he possibly can before the midterms. And I need to stress. If you're panicking right now about prices or panicking about the midterms, and I played the poone numbers and stuff like that, I'm not going to tell you not to panic. Prices matter, that's your standard of living in the midterms matter. That's a really big deal. I'm not telling you not to panic. However, we still have time. If we wrap it up, come home, and energy prices stabilize, we still have time to get things right. There is a good and a bad to the kind of society we have now. A lot of it is because we are so connected on smartphones all day long. Just let's rewind rewind back to nineteen eighty how did you get the news the stories of the day. You have the newspaper every morning, or you sat down and you watched ABC, NBC or CBS at night fifteen minutes half hour giving you the headlines of the day. So that's once or twice a day maximum that the normal human being would get any news about what was going on in the world. After that. Other than that, you're busy with life, work, food, play, whatever you're doing today. It's different because all the news of the day is on your phone. You might be listening to my voice right now on your phone. More than more. Get this. The show is nationally syndicated New York to Hawaii and everywhere in between, and more than half of the listeners listen in podcast form of the show. When Jewish producer Chris finally gets around to uploading the podcast, what Chris just say? Anyway, we are on our phones now. We are connected at all times. You can argue too, you're blue in the face. That's bad, that's fine, But that is the world in which we live. That means we're hyper aware of what's going on at all times. It also means no matter how big the controversy is, no matter how bad the scandal, no matter how bad, the political or the political that we will forget and we will move on in an instant, in an instant. So we have to learn to calm ourselves when we get and this applies when we're really happy and excited about something. Look at this big when look how great this is, and in that moment, your mind says to yourself, We're never going to lose another race in this country. The communists are completely defeated. We have power forever. Everything is good. Now I can go home and sit down and put my feet up and turn the game on. But that's not true. People will forget, People will forget. How quickly do people forget? I'll play it again. I know it's an ugly poll the we don't love to hear, but don't just listen to the current numbers. Listen to what they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about independence? You'd think this forty one points below water is bad. Take a look at independence. It's even worse. I mean sixty points underwater. When it comes to Trump and the cost of living among an dependence again a record low. You go back to October of twenty twenty four. He was winning on this issue over Kamala Harris by eleven points. Look at that switch trew. That is a seventy one point switch roop.
Speaker 2: The public changed its opinion by seventy one points in a little bit more than a year. We come and we go, and the same thing applies when we're down. Okay, right now, that was hard to hear. Oh my gosh, an independence hate us right now, We're gonna get killed in the midterms. Well, yeah, it's what does the date? March nineteenth. If the election were held March twentieth, yeah, it would be a massacre beyond belief. But the election is not March twentieth. The election is in November. There is time to wrap it up and come home. There is time. Don't ever get too high, don't ever get too low. And that's hard to do in a society where you're connected to the latest news and scandals every single day. Try to stay as even as you possibly can. All right, now, on the negative side, we're moving off of this. On the negative side, as I have mentioned before, in all cases, in all cases, at every point in history, starting a war is easier than stopping it. It's always been the case, because once you start it, now there are parts of it that are outside of your control, outside of your hands. We talked about it at the end of last hour that Trump decided to kick this whole thing off. And last night Israel bombs are fringing l and g place and Trump didn't want them to and he's yelling at him about it, and I didn't author. Once you get things rolling, now they're rolling, it's hard to get things to stop rolling. The strait of hormones. The Iranians have mined it. They have mined it. They're not going to un mind it. They're not gonna They're not gonna unmind it. And we kind of need it unmined because we got to have oil blow, you see. But we have time. Don't panic. Don't panic, and remember what the Japanese PM, the.
Speaker 4: Hang head dots, stay my heir. I need.
Speaker 2: No powerful stuff, powerful stuff. You know what makes me feel great? You want to feel great about something. I hate Gavin Newsome, I mean, I think that's pretty universal. You probably don't think very highly of him, But that slimy snake has worked very hard to wreck our biggest, most prosperous state, and he's done a very good job of it. The taxes, the fees, the crime, the filth. It's awful. It's absolutely awful. Well, he's gonna try very hard to become president of the United States. And because he's a clever duck, he's been working very hard to talk to right wingers. I want to sit down and just chat with you. You know, I'm gonna chat with Charlie Kirk, which he did before Charlie was killed. I'm gonna chat with Sean Ryan and chat with all these guys trying to make him so I'm reasonable. Gavin Newsom is working very, very hard to make himself look reasonable to Normy norm He doesn't want to look like a California left wing kook. He's working hard to make himself Tom I'm a Democrat, but I'm a guy. I'm a nice game one of you. I'll talk to anybody. Man. I love gowns, and he's doing that thing. But here's the thing about getting married. When you get married, you become one, all right. And when you become one, you ride the highs with him and you take the loads with him, for better or worse, as you say in your wedding vows. When your husband gets promoted, you get to go to Barbados with him. When he gets cancer. You got to sit by his side in the hospital as he goes through chemo. That's life ups and downs. This way goes. Gavin Newsom is working his tail off to try to tell Normie norm he's not a weird o commie kook. But Gavin Newsom is married. His wife has decided to get out there in the spotlight as Gavin's trying to appeal to Normy norm This is what his wife says.
Speaker 5: There's so much to learn from same sex couples who have learned to communicate and who also are like, well, look, you know someone's got to do the care work, and same sex male couple, someone's got to do that. So I'm just going to do it. And this is like and not be afraid or a shame because it's part of being human. We're all on a spectrum, right, It's just how society kind of pushes us and pressures us into these limiting gender roles. But again, the folks on the far right they're missing is just this They're they're living in this silo, this evangelical conservative silo that ultimately is it's just pulling us back as a country to a time and a place where we don't deserve to be, and we're not going to be because honestly, young women and fathers of daughters are awake now and they're woke, and they're not going to let us go back. And so I have so much hope because of that, And obviously California has a huge responsibility to leave.
Speaker 1: Just totally ruining Gavin Newsom Sandwich. This fantastic is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Reminding you you need an email in your ask doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow, Oh Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Now before I get to some emails and some other things immigration and whatnot, remember we got BK coming up in ten minutes. When you get married, inevitably you be based on your strengths and things like that. Some duties are gonna fall to one person and other duties are gonna fall to other people. Here in my house, the trash is my business. I care about the trash. I have a trash obsession like my father did before me. I'm gonna take the garbage out and think that that's gonna be my thing. Bob's gonna do the cooking and cleaning unless it involves meat on the grill or something like that. That's that's her thing. She handles the books, the finances. My job to earn it. She's got to figure out the taxes and things. Again, basic stuff. Everybody has their own thing. But I feel like something has been thrust upon me that is not and I hate to use this term, so it's such a lame term. Fair. The NCAA Basketball Tournament, the college basketball tournament, March Madness. It started today. Bob loves to fill out brackets for the for March Madness. I don't watch college basketball anymore, I admit it, so I don't care about brackets. And I'm not judging you if you do that. March Madness. I had great times watching it when I was a kid. That's nothing against March Madness, but I'm not into it. So I get a text during the break. This is just a couple of minutes ago. I get a text during the break, Hey, did you get us both signed up for a March Madness bracket? To which I said, exactly what I just told you. No, I'm not even into March Madness. And she texts me back. I'm not kidding. I'm reading it right now. You failed me? How is this my responsibility? What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Chris? Thank you? Jewish producer Chris just said, did she bother filling out the crappiest countries in the world ballot? Did she even vote one time in that critically important tournament we did right here on the world famous Jesse Kelly's show. No, she didn't.
Speaker 6: How How am.
Speaker 2: I automatically the March Madness bracket guy when I don't give a crap about March Madness. You can't just sign me up as for a thing when I'm not into the thing. If you're into the thing, then you need to be into the thing. That's all I had to say. I decided to get that off my chest. Let's focus on the positive.
Speaker 4: Like this, hang dot st my hey, honey, the high amas Amen.
Speaker 2: Speaking of March Madness, I got I got an email. I don't even know what to say. It's definitely a unique radio audience for this, certainly for conservative talk radio. This is the email I got. I'll just read it too, Jesse. I'm off the weed. And the main side effect is that comes with very vivid and random dreams. I had a dream last night that you were in Chicago for a speaking event and I walked into a bar that you were at. It was at Ohio State Bar during March Madness. You were solo. No one recognized you except me, but you had a cowboy hat on, and we're sitting at the bar slamming tall Boy blue moons and randomly starting chance of Ohio State basketball players from the mid two thousands. Every time you finished one, you would turn the glass upside down and just point to the bartender that you were ready for another. I am a pointer, Chris, Chris, I am everybody know. When I see someone I know, I'm that guy. I point to them anyway. The guy goes on and he says, by the end of the night, everyone was looking at you as the hype leader, and OSU won the game. I went up and said hello, and I was a fan, and your response was thanks. I know, I hope this is how we meet one day. Keep up the good work.
Speaker 6: No one in the game.
Speaker 2: Better I do do that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: A couple things are deadly accurate. No, I'm not drinking at the bar pounding beers by myself anymore, but a couple things are unbelievably accurate. I point, and I'm not totally sure why I do that. It's totally human nature. And now my sons do it. I'll see one of the boys in the house or something like that, hey buddy, and he just looking and just point at me. Like one day, I was picking up Luke from school and he's walking with his friends and I make eye contact with him. He's walking towards the car and he looks up at me and he just points to me. And I'm like this, I'm telling you, I'm just strangling right now. So I'm a pointer and now my kids are pointers. That's one.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 2: I do do the I'm a huge fan and I respond with the I know thing, and I don't know why I do that. I need to stop doing that. Obs says it's cocky and I need to stop doing that. And I'm gonna stop doing it starting now. That's the Yeah, I am, Chris. I'm gonna clean it up. But we have to talk to BK, So cleaning it up may have to wait. BK's gonna talk to us about mining the Strait of Ormuze. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Turn it off. Chrits Scott said, so bad? Why does he do this to us every single time? Joining me now, my friend host of the World News with BK podcast, former Air Force PJ BK. That might have been your worst song choice yet. But we don't have time to get into your musical choices right now. There are too many things going on on the globe and I have to ask you about them first and foremost. We got an email from a listener yesterday, and I'm sure a lot of people had this question, what can't we just send you BK types into in did we run in? Did we run and parachute in there? And get rid of all the nuclear stuff? Why can't you go do that?
Speaker 6: Bk oh Man? You know I would, Jesse, but I'm kind of being an old retired guy now a former action guy, if you will, I'm a little disinclined to accept one way missions, if you know what I mean, Like I think I think people people watch way too many movies like what are you gonna Yeah, parachute a bunch of guys in and then what you know, like there's There's It would require a massive presence, as I'm sure you already.
Speaker 2: Know Yeah, that's pretty much verbatim what I said last night. Look, the movies are really cool, and it makes it looks cool look cool, and the things you guys do are cool, but you are actually not superhuman where you can teleport in and out of nuclear bunkers and in and out of countries. It doesn't work that way. So if I can't send an army of BK's over there to get rid of whatever nuclear stockpiles they say are there, how do we get rid of them and come home before we get massacred at the midterms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jesse's a great question.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Look you I'm sure I've been keeping an eye on this closely. I shed no tears, of course, for the entire leadership of Iran getting shwacked in the first couple of days. You know, as you know, they're responsible for many, many, many deaths of Americans. Not just Americans, Jesse. I'm talking tens of thousands of people in Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, all over the Middle East. So I'm not shedding a tear over any of that. But you know, the facts are, Jesse. The longer this goes on, it's going to hurt his base. Trump many any times on record, very loudly proclaimed. You know, I'm the anti war candidate. Uh vote for Kamala if you want your sons and daughters to go to war in Iran. I mean he said all these things right, and his MAGA bases is pretty unhappy. I know, the true believers are sticking with it. I will say, Jesse. Uh, you know I read a lot of the people on social media, as do you, Trum. There is a plan that's happening and being executed. I mean, it's foolish, these foolish people. These propaganda's saying, oh, the USA is losing badly. I mean it's complete total propaganda. Their their top leadership is gone, their air force is non existent, their navy is non existent. So these are very smart men, these people at the Pentagon who've spent years dedicating their lives to this, and for anybody to say that they're not they don't know what they're doing, or they're not executing a plan, They're they're just showing Jesse how ignorant and foolish they are. And they're not to be taken seriously. Now. Uh, every every possible outcome of this has and studied. So whether you agree with the movement or not, or the entire premise this war, this attack, whatever you want to call it in Iran, there is no doubt that a plan is being executed. And no, it's not as just simple as carpet bombing everything, like We're trying to do this in the most surgical way possible, like especially in the Strait of Horror Moves. Right, What good is opening the Strait of Horror moves if you've littered it with decaying, opened sunk oil tankers, with oil all over the place. Now you have this huge natural disaster on top of everything else, you know what I'm saying. So it's not just as simple as like, well, let's just bomb everything and move ships to the strait. But there is a plan. It is being executed. I'm not sure I agree with the whole thing to begin with, but there is a plan. Trust me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go to the Strait of Horror Moves. Because again, this is something that you would know and I would not, and most normal people would not. It's the Strait. We got it, We understand how important it is. We talk about it all the time on the show. Twenty percent of the world's moves through it. We got all that. If we have air superiority, we obviously do to put it mildly. If we have naval superiority, and we obviously do to put it mildly. Why is the straight closed.
Speaker 6: It's a valid question. There are certain things that I didn't know that I've learned from some of my sources. One of the big concerns, Jesse are minds. Now, we think of the mines, right, we think of the World War II things floating, right, it floats up to the ship, and it hits the hole it explodes, right, Those are what we kind of think of. That's what I thought of right as a mine. But we have they have mines now that are like on the seabed. These mines don't ever directly contact the ship. Instead, they explode underwater and they create this like vacuum bubble that goes up with such force it's able to crack the hull of the ship from underneath. The mine itself never comes into contact with a ship, So stuff like that you do have to remove. It's not clear how many mines like that they have, these bottom facing mines or anchored mines or anything like that. But it is a slow process. I'm sure eventually they're going to come to some kind of agreement. I mean, Iran wants to sell oil just as much as everybody wants to buy the oil. So we'll keep an eye on that one. And as far as oil prices, boy, that's all over the map. I mean it was like one hundred and twenty bucks. The futures contract was like one hundred and twenty bucks for barrel of oil like six hours ago. I just checked it. Now it's at like ninety four dollars. So it's wildly fluctuating and we'll just have to keep an eye on it. But that's straight is of critical importance, and there's no doubt in my mind. Yes they have war games that out.
Speaker 2: Also speaking with our friend BK, host of the World News with BK Podcasts, and just to piggyback on what he just said. Remember, any explosion underwater of any kind, depth charges, anything like that, the force always goes up because that's the path of least resistance. The force never goes down. If you're in a submarine and a depth charge explodes above you, it's actually not that big of a deal. If it explodes below you, your family's going to get a letter in the mail. That's the way that right thing works.
Speaker 6: And torpedoes, Jesse, work much the same way. And that torpedo they fired that sank, that boat kind of works the exact same one.
Speaker 2: So b ka boots on the ground. Trump has expressed today that he doesn't want that. Obviously, he doesn't want that for a variety of reasons, the loss of life, the loss of political capital, a variety of reasons. He doesn't want that. But as I expressed a half hour ago, the situation we're in is similar to many other situations with allies. What our purpose is not necessarily what Israel's purpose is. We are aligned, but they want to complete wipe out of their number one geo political enemy. We want to bomb out the nuclear facilities and come home. So how do we resolve that?
Speaker 6: That's the question. I mean, you know, I've seen a lot, Jesse, as I've viewed the last couple of days about our friends Joe Kent resigning, and a lot of it had to do, in his own words, with how our ally Israel is kind of been conducting the war themselves. And you're right, they want a full wipe out where we're trying to take a more pragmatic approach. The boots on the ground thing is an absolute loser for Trump. I mean that would be first of all, that's the only way to really like take over a country in any way. You can't just defeat a country by air and artillery alone. So uh, that would that would but that would that would be such a switch from what Trump has been saying forever. The American people Jesse have zero appetite for another boots on ground Middle East excursion. Now you, you and I both know that there's always been some boots on ground all over the place, all over the place. But we were talking like if you want to send like the Marines in to storm the beach, h that's just gonna be a complete no go. So I don't know what Israel's endgame is here, if they just want to colonize Iran or what do they want to install a puppet government? Like they really have been kind of mum about that. So the fact is that they our particular goals in this particular region aren't always aligned, and they're gonna have to figure that out.
Speaker 2: Again, we're speaking with BK.
Speaker 6: BK.
Speaker 2: I should have asked you beforehand. But you know, I'm stupid and I never remember. Could you maybe stay on and answer a couple other questions, because actually, there are other things going on in the globe, and I want your perspective on those things.
Speaker 6: You gotta Yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Five minutes or so, Okay, cool, all right, So we are going to take a quick break here. We're gonna break a little bit early and come back because I have some more questions. Believe it or not, there are other things happening in America and around the globe that are not in the strait of horror Moves is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Thursday Back with our friend BK, host of the World Nudes with BK podcast, former Air Force PJ. Speaking of the Air Force PJ stuff, it is widely known in military circles to be one of, if not the most brutal of the selection processes there is. I think you told me it's like two freaking years. You people are psychos. So tell me about this David Goggins guy, what's he doing?
Speaker 6: What? What?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Jesse, so this is crazy. Of course, I was the first one to breakfast, and I actually held onto it for a bit. But David Goggins, everybody's favorite, I don't know, the influencer, has decided to re enlist and he has joined in the military. He has joined the Air Force. Specifically, he is going through Air Force Special Warfare training and to be specific on that, this would be para rescue training. Now maybe a lot of people don't know this, but for background, David Goggins first went to the military. He went into the Air Force. He went to go become a PJ. He withdrew for medical reasons. Huge air quotes here. A lot of people that I know said he quit outright whatever. I don't know. I wasn't there. He went on then to join the tax pes. He tacked the Air Control Party. Those are like the j tax of Colin bomb strikes right. Then he got out of the Air Force and then he joined the Navy field. So that's kind of the background. So now I guess he's decided to come full circle, reenlist, go back to original failure or something, and do it all over again. Now the selection Jesse has been changed several times. It's not even what it was when I went through. It's completely different. It adjusts with the times. It's not always different. So what David Doggins was going to go through is wildly different than what he flunked out year years and years ago. Now, will I need to put this out there. Every single pair rescue man, every senior listed, every cheek were wildly against this. Nobody seems to know where it came from. It was approved at the very highest level of the Air Force because he's fifty one years old. He's my age. I'm fifty one, and he got some kind of age waiver and now he's going through and he's not going to have to he's already already gotten word. There's a special like pre selection for two weeks where you kind of do pt and you learn how to you know to you know, go into the room, go out of the room and do your ins and out stuff like that. He's skipping that. He got to skip that. And he is also not going to have to go to guys' school. He's not going to have to go to halo school. I mean, he hasn't done either one of those things in decades. So I guess he's just supposed to show up at Kirtland presuming he's going to pass, and he'll get to all of a sudden do mass night exits with equipment and night vision goggles from the C one thirties to Alo jump. I don't even know how that's going to work. I presume he's going to get special treatment and he'll get spun up for that as well. It's super stupid. He's taking somebody slot. He's never going to be an operational PJ attached to a squadron on a team doing the job. They're going to shuttle him like right into training or something. And a lot of people are pissed off, including myself. We think it makes a mockery. There's young guys Jesse, who dedicated their lives, who've dedicated five years their life training up just to go get a chance to try out, and in swoops, David Goggins washed up David Goggins to take their spot. So ye, I'm a little hot about it. And I think, and I one percent believe this is for him to write another book. He's going to write another book after this is all over, say you know, Circling Back by David Goggins or something stupid like that. Mark it down now, Jesse, it's happening. Yeah, And I'm really pissed off about it. B K.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever heard you this upset about anything. Man alive, I get Oh they fired up, brother, all right, I had to let you bear your soul on that, now, your soul for me. As you often do. On Africa, we forget about it because any time it's in the news, there's a famine, there's a civil war, there's a genocide. It's just always sad. You never look at an African headline and think, wow, that's really wonderful. Is there anything wonderful happening?
Speaker 6: No, No, there's not at all. You know, we're we're still We're still in the civil We have a we have a civil war in South Sudan. We've got the massive genocide going on in that war. There's no end in sight and all that. Oh and by the way, we've also had our first drone strike in the civil war. That's well, not exactly a civil war, but in the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Rwandan Back Militia M twenty three is in fighting the Congolese military for some years now, when we thought that was kind of like peace treaty, and now all of a sudden, they're starting to use drones in Africa, which, by the way, that's that drone strike killed the United Nations worker and two others. So, Jesse, hold on your hats, because now that we have some drones coming into all these wars in Africa, it's gonna get really spicy over there.
Speaker 2: That's wild because things have always been so peaceful in Rwanda.
Speaker 6: A very peaceful place. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they've always gotten along pretty well. BK. Domestically, what do we need to be worried about?
Speaker 6: Uh? Well, as far as what do we need to be worried about, well, I think a lot of people are getting a little paranoid, Jesse, Like, you know, I've been hearing a lot of people keep messaging me like what about the sleeper cells? That's what's occupying every mind. The sleeper cells. Immy, frankly me personally, I don't think they exist. I just I know that puts me in a tiny minority of people. I don't think there's like a room a basement full of ten guys from Iran waiting to go just waiting for the bat signals to go up to start like attacking. I mean, what are they waiting for?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: I mean, thank you we've already taken out there supreme leader. So if it was gonna happen, I'd say it's gonna happen. I do think though, there's gonna be some of these random nuts like that guy in was it Austin, Texas? The shooter who just went crazy, and I think there will be the same old story. I think there's gonna be a lot of people who are self radicalized, and this Iran conflict is only self radicalized them more so, like we always say, you know, go out at night, have a plan, keep your head on a swivel. I mean that's really all you can do, but you know, live your life. Like people need to be stopped stop being a paranoid a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think he is b K World News with b K as the podcast. It is outstanding. Thank you, my brother as always all right, I have to say it. B K said it, so I'm must say it. Sleeper cell sounds really cool, even though sleeper cells usually in reference to some dirtball terrorists, right, but still the sleeper cell. And when you when you picture sleeper cell, you think you know they've got a safe house. They haven't. Clearly, it's a bunch of dudes. They're at a safe house and they have a weapons locker and stuff like that, and they've got some some tortillas, and then what Chris, and some medical supplies and stuff. There's a sleeper cell out there, but that probably doesn't exist. What BK said, it's probably right. Sleeper cell is usually just code for some angry young Muslim male who spends too much time on the Internet, who got himself wrapped up in radicalization. Somehow, some way got his hands on a weapon or a bomb. Now he's going to go out to kill as many people as he can. Usually he'll fail horrendously. He'll maybe get one or two people before getting shot or beaten to death, and then it'll burn in hell for all of eternity. That's normally how these things work. As BK mentioned, sleep or so, where are they? I was assuming by now they're taking over shopping malls, you know, fifteen of them. It just doesn't. The enemy is never as smart and organized as you think. All right, we still have a whole other hour. Hang on,