Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 2: Five.
Speaker 1: It's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five yo, five and six fifty five yo.
Speaker 3: No, we got Laura going for three today. Yesterday you took on Diana Dana. Now you're taking on Diana. We got from Dana to Diana. Hello, Diana, Hi, how are fantastic? Will you say hello to our champion?
Speaker 1: Laura?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Laura, Ye, Hi guys. Good luck to both of you. Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm going to lock you up in a sound proof area here, Laura, let me explain the contest to everybody that doesn't know. There are five questions. These questions are all something that's trending, Shannon's dirties, anything that you see like an Instagram or TikTok. And if you get the most right, wins win. You got If you get the most right, you I'm so used to saying that the slogan, if you get the most right, you win, all right, And if you win, you stay on with us until you get at least fifteen. If you lose, you also win because we have a partying gift for you. So I'm going to lock you up Aaron a soundproof area, Laura, and we will begin this contest. Five pop culture trivia questions for you Diana. Question number one, Alex Cooper is publicly calling out Alex Earle, telling her that if she has anything to say about her, she's ready to talk. What popular podcast did al Ex Cooper create.
Speaker 1: A second?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I know it's not, but I'll say call her daddy. Question number two?
Speaker 3: Usher and this run it singer announced a joint stadium tour yesterday.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Oh my God, Chris Brown?
Speaker 3: Question number three. It's an NFL scandal. Sports reporter Diana Russini is being investigated after photo showed her holding hands with the head coach, Mike Vrabel of which team?
Speaker 1: What team? Is he the head coach of?
Speaker 2: Dandal?
Speaker 1: I'll go Titans.
Speaker 3: Question number By the way, this woman throws out great guesses, really good grasses. Question number four. Selena Gomez was spotted at Demi Levado's opening night concert in Orlando this week. What was the name of the popular children's show they both starred on together.
Speaker 1: And Demi Yes? And question number five.
Speaker 3: Rumors are going around that Eminem's daughter busted her husband cheating and has filed for divorce.
Speaker 1: What is Eminem's daughter's name Haley Jay. Let's bring the.
Speaker 3: Cham back from a sound prove area got three out of five? Diana, Yeah, three out of five is what she got there, Laura, all right, here we go. Question number one. The two Alex's are fighting with each other. Alex Cooper is publicly calling out Alex Earl, telling her that if she has something to say about her, get ready to talk. What popular podcast did Alex Cooper create?
Speaker 1: Daddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Under one, both what a Guess?
Speaker 3: Question number two, Usher and this run it singer announced a joint stadium tour.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Chris Brown?
Speaker 3: Chris Brown, by the way, Thursday will announce when they're coming to town. So we'll give you a big announcement of that one. Question number three, There is an NFL scandal going around with a sports reporter by the name of Diana Russini being investigated after photos showed her holding hands with head coach Mike Vrabel.
Speaker 1: What team does he coach? I don't know, the Saints, oh.
Speaker 3: The Patriots, New England Patriots. Now, Diana, he did one time coach the Tennessee Titans. Yeah, but he's not currently the coach.
Speaker 1: He's the coach that everybody says Mojo looks like that's it.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh, patriots, somebody that's that. Whole scandal is an interesting one because they say they were just hanging out hugging each other. That was just it was just a friend hug. But then they were in a pool together hanging out. It brings up an interesting question that we should ask one time on the air. Is it okay to swim or hot tub with another person of the opposite secks?
Speaker 2: I mean, anytime I've done it, it's with intention. Really, never been in a hot tub as a friend. What if we're lap swimming, We're not doing it at all?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's no, you're not all right. Here's the deal.
Speaker 3: You got to get at least one more of these right, Laura to be our champion. Okay, two more right to be a clean win. Question number four. Selena Gomez was spotted at Demi Lovado's opening night concert in Orlando this week. What was the name of the popular children's show they both starred on together.
Speaker 1: Play? Both of you guys said that? No, Selena.
Speaker 3: Barney and Friends. All Right, it comes down it comes down to this last question. You gotta get it right in order to stay the champion.
Speaker 1: Laura.
Speaker 3: If you miss it, Diana and her guesses are coming back tomorrow play the five at six fifty five.
Speaker 1: It's question number five.
Speaker 3: Rumors are going around that Eminem's daughter busted her new husband cheating and has filed for divorce.
Speaker 1: Now these are pure internet rumors. We do not know if they're true. We hope they're not. What's her name, Dailey Winner? Look at that?
Speaker 3: Pulls it out? That was like, seriously a nail biter, but I love it. That was actually kind of fun. Congratulations to you, Laura on a third win here today.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And we also have something nice for you, Diana.
Speaker 3: We're going to set you up with some tickets or I'm sorry, I know some gift cards to what's it called? Is it green? I love it green Lantern pizza, So we'll give you some stuff there.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to you. Diana.
Speaker 3: Is so nice to talk to you. You got to come back and talk to us again. Diana, by the way, is a dance teacher and a special at Para.
Speaker 1: Where do you What school do you teach at? Lauren Woods Middle School? I'm on my way there right now. I love it. Give the kids hugs for us, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm middle schoolers.
Speaker 1: I'm a middle school science teacher. Also, are you really, Laura? Really?
Speaker 3: Where are you at, Laura, I'm at Clarenceville Middle School.
Speaker 1: I'm on my way there too, all right.
Speaker 3: I love it. Hello to your students too. Do they know that you're our champ and that you're on with us?
Speaker 1: A couple of people do, yeah, but I was on a couple of weeks ago for my first.
Speaker 2: One, so I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do they know you as Laura, miss miss or missus? And what about you, Diana? What do they know you at there? Miss Diana?
Speaker 3: Miss Diana? All Right, you guys, hold on one second. Shout out to the teacher.
Speaker 2: So in the morning's five is sick fifty five