Speaker 1: Like the falls on home.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go. Welcome to the World Series, Dodger fans.
Speaker 3: Is playoff time when your favorite show.
Speaker 4: You know, thirteen wins is all in.
Speaker 5: Take on that.
Speaker 2: Happened, It's for you.
Speaker 5: Welcome to a World Series edition of Dodger Talk. Get in on the action. At eight sixty six.
Speaker 2: This guy eats Breeze, sleeps Baseball.
Speaker 5: Dodgers World Series Baseball list brought to you by La County Public Works Recycling Beverage Containers is a triple play and by Children's Hospital LA, creating hope and building healthier futures for over one hundred twenty four years. Now we go to your award winning broadcasters of the world champion Dodgers. Here's your host of Dodger Talk.
Speaker 6: It's only been fourteen years. Every day, David Basse, we are live at Dodgers Stadium. After the Blue Jays shockingly beat the Dodgers in Game four and now Game five to take a three games to two lead in the World Series.
Speaker 2: Tonight, the final score six to one.
Speaker 6: David vass with you until ten o'clock tonight here on AM five to seventy LA Sports. We are going to get more postgame reaction. You'll hear from Blake Snell, Freddie Freeman, Keike Hernandez, and Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Jose Moto will check in and we have a full.
Speaker 6: Border calls, not shocking, full border calls tonight and hey, I'm here. I'm here to answer all of your questions. You want to bring the heat. Disappointing night from my guy, Blake Snell, your guy, Blake Snell. Two losses in the World Series, after being the best pitcher in the postseason for the Dodgers up until this point, allowing just two earned runs in his previous starts before the World Series, and now again giving up five earned runs and six and two thirds innings. The most disappointing and support rising part of this is that he gave up back to back home runs to start the game. That's right, David Schneider ambushed a first pitch fastball ninety seven at the top of the strike zone for a home run, and then Vladimir Guerrero Junior did the same thing, not on the first pitch and not in that same area, but it was a fastball, and the Blue Jays quietly or quieted this Dodger Stadium crowd right away. With a two nothing lead on back to back home runs to start Game five.
Speaker 2: Of the World Series. And look, there was no secret about it.
Speaker 6: In Game one, Blake Snell did not have good fastball command, especially up in the strike zone.
Speaker 2: So the Blue.
Speaker 6: Jays were smart. They knew that Snell was going to come out and try to establish that fastball, and they ambushed him right away. David Schneider, you wouldn't expect that to happen. Vladimir Guerrero Junior, you can believe that a little bit more. But yeah, nothing before the seats were worn in Game five of the World Series was not ideal considering all we were talking about. All the Dodgers were talking about was getting Snell some early runs because they believed he was going to be good. And look, you gotta give Snell some credit because after that he settled.
Speaker 2: Inscar Hernandez made.
Speaker 6: A horrible decision to die for a bloop down the line when he was shaded more towards the alley, and that turned into a leadoff triple for Dalton Varshow in the fourth inning and turned into a run on an Ernie Clement sacrifice fly to center field. If Tascar Hernandez plays that straight var shows at second base and that run doesn't score, So instead of two to one after the top of the fourth inning, it's three to one. And the Dodgers were playing from behind from the very beginning. Kicky Hernandez hits that solo home run, gets the crowd into the game leading off or with one out in the third inning, that's a two to one game. But then you give that run right back on a on a ridiculous attempt by ta Oscar Hernandez in right field, and then I thought on the opposite end of it, Addison Barger made the play of the game, robbing Shoheo Tani leading off the sixth inning on a sinking line drive that he had to dive head first for one hundred and seventeen miles an hour.
Speaker 2: That's how hard that ball was hit.
Speaker 6: If Barger doesn't make that catch, it's a triple for Otani, and all of a sudden, the Dodgers are in business. But the defense of the Blue Jays has been better in this series than the Dodgers, and their offense has been much better and more tenacious and on the attack and grinder like you know, their offense reminds me. Of the twenty seventeen Dodgers, that was their identity. Yeah, they had a couple of aircraft carriers and Cody Bellinger and you know Yasiel Puigue in that point in time of his career, Justin Turner. But Justin Turner and the rest of the Dodgers were grinders. They would make opposing pitchers work foul pitches off, not chase pitches outside of the strike zone. That's who these Blue Jays are and that's been the difference in the series so far. They have had the Dodgers on their heels from the first inning of Game one, and the Dodgers have been making mistakes. Their offense has been an all or nothing type of approach, and that's why they're in this predicament with their backs up against the wall, winner go home in Game six of the World Series. The Dodger offense has only scored four runs in their last twenty eight innings. They struck out twelve times against Treyya Savage tonight. They have struck out twenty two times in the last two games. As Stu Lance would say, that won't get it done. And it's just one of those weird laws again for this Dodger offense, not to mention the struggles continued for Mookie Betts, despite Dave Roberts tweaking where he hits in the order, he's hitting third. Mookie now is just three for twenty three in the World Series. And I had one of his former teammates text me about fifteen minutes ago, and you know what he texted me. He said, I just want to see Mooki go out there and compete. Just go out there. Forget about thinking about the approach, game plan swing, just go out there and compete. And maybe it's to that point right now with the Dodgers in a winner go home situation in Game six and Game seven, if they win on Friday, that Mookie Bets will just let it all go and just go out there and compete and.
Speaker 2: Play free and easy.
Speaker 6: Even his big brother from the Red Sox, Big Poppy David Ortiz said it moments after the final out tonight. Mooki's confidence is at an all time low. He's gotta find a way to believe in Mooki again. And teammates are saying, just go out there and compete. That's what they need from Mookie Betts. He was a zero for four tonight hitting third in the lineup. I love the idea Dave Roberts had by having Will Smith hit behind Showe Aotani. I would like to see Miguel Rojas now start Game six. You know, I was such a big advocate for Tommy Edmond to be starting in center field. Well, Tommy Edmund has not had a good World Series either. He's three for twenty one in the World Series. You know, Dave Roberts made a tweak tonight. Maybe it's time to make another tweak and have Miguel Rojas in there at second base. So we'll see where it goes. But certainly it can't. It's not just on one or two guys. This is a team. A team win and the team loses. And the Dodgers have not been in a win or go home situation in the postseason since Game four of last year's NLDS against the Padres.
Speaker 2: It was the Padres offense that went cold.
Speaker 6: I think they went gorliss the last thirty innings of that NLDS, and the Dodgers now have only scored four runs in their last twenty eight innings in this World Series. Here's another question for you, everybody was so certain that the life was sucked out of the Blue Jays after the Dodgers won that eighteen inning marathon in Game three. Could it be it was the Dodgers that came out flat the last two nights after playing those eighteen innings. Were they the ones that were emotionally and physically spent. It's a question that needs to be asked. But luckily there's a day off tomorrow. The Dodgers have an opportunity to regroup and just worry about the Game six. You know, I was talking to Charlie Steiner before the game, and he said, when Don Zimmer was Joe Torre's bench coach with the Yankees, the last team to repeat his champions the mantra was just win the inning in.
Speaker 2: The World Series and in the postseason, just win the next inning.
Speaker 6: Win this inning, win the next inning, when that inning, when the next one. Feels like the Dodgers are trying to win three or four innings in one, especially when they're at the plate. So Game six, win the first inning and go on from there. Eight six, six, seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Let's head downstairs to the Dodger clubhouse. To hear from a very frustrated and disappointed Blake Snell.
Speaker 7: I mean they really get to me.
Speaker 8: As a first pitch of the game, ninety seven passba up and then hits at ninety eight.
Speaker 7: It goes out.
Speaker 8: Pretty unlucky, and I'm glad that's a Yeah, just a bad pitch now and then pastball. But then after that, yeah, pretty pretty smooth sailing figured out their lineup, what they like to do, and VARs it's a triple on a seventy eight exit re low.
Speaker 7: It's just sound lucky. Yeah, I mean I'm not I'm not wanting to.
Speaker 8: Make excuses or anything close to that, but they're just pretty unlucky doing so much you can do.
Speaker 7: To where you know that, So I'm lucky.
Speaker 9: And then.
Speaker 8: The seventh thing in there, Yeah, good pitch, I mean just yeah, it hits the ball and play Barjia hits the ball and play and then walk the nine hole guy that has struck out twice already.
Speaker 7: Just gotta be better there.
Speaker 10: And then yeah, when you look at just kind of how you were looking to kind of close us from out the pitch cow getting up, was there a part of you that was kind of just like how do I kind of dig deep to navigate this back end of your routing.
Speaker 8: No, I mean I still I was doing nice on anything. I felt good. I feel strong. Yeah, I mean my whole I've been training to be to be ready for this and be strong, and I felt good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I trust me. So, yeah, just just frustrating he's going away from the fastball a little back to the Vlad homer. Is that short of just reacting to what they were clearly trying to do early encounts against you.
Speaker 8: I mean, Lad's you know, he's a really good hitter, so you gotta, you know, do stuff there. But the rest of the line up, Yeah, they're like ambushing. I mean I'll probably I forget the game seven and I'll see him again, So I can't I can't say much.
Speaker 7: But no, I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just I mean I said, yeah, Blad, good hitter. Schnyder, I mean, hit it one mind our harder than that, threw it good location, varsoa triple curveball capped like.
Speaker 7: Luck plays in baseball too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, do you feel like you you went away from the fastball for twenty two pitchers after that home runder?
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 7: Why did you feel like you were leaving a toe a toe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I don't think there's towels. I just think they're ambushing the fastball, especially after I.
Speaker 7: Go I'm gonna throw fastballs. You know, it's kind of kids. Yeah, I don't think there's towels.
Speaker 8: Are just great swings, and hey, they're ambition and as I should, as I thought they would, And yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you feel like, all right, there's Blakes now And I thought he knew what was happening there. David Schneider hit a really good pitch and I didn't know it was ninety eight miles an hour on the exit below, but it counts. It went over the wall, so I mean, that's not an excuse. Vladimir Guerrero Junior hit a bad executed pitch by Blake. SNeW he didn't want to throw Oscar Hernandez under the bus, but it was a bad play by Taoscar Hernandez, who hasn't been that great and right field this year. So that led to the third run, and I'm glad he brought up Andres Mnez. I mean, that was the at bat of the game in the seventh inning and really changed the complexion of that seventh inning and in turn changed the complexion of this game, because after the seventh inning, this wasn't a game anymore. The Dodger offense could come back and win, especially with the way they're swinging the bats these days.
Speaker 2: Inexcusable for Blake snell to.
Speaker 6: Walk Andres Semnez the nine hitter after he struck him out twice in the second and then in the fourth inning. A one out walk to Andres Semenez did snell In and the Dodgers in that seventh inning that that's got to be the at bat that should keep him awake until he's able to pitch again in game seven eight six six, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Justin who is at Dodgers Stadium tonight. Hi, Justin, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 9: Thank you for taking me first. I was there.
Speaker 11: I am very disgusted. This will be a little bit of a rent. I was at game one of the ullow sees last year and the Dodgers were up two to one. This year, I thought I expected this to be the clincher one to witness in person. Instead got disgusted. You know, taste in my mouth everything was off today. You're right, the energy of the Dodgers crowd sucks.
Speaker 9: Compared to the Blue Jays giving up a home run on the first.
Speaker 11: Pitch and then to the second bout, it definitely doesn't help.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it disappeared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can understand that.
Speaker 6: When back to back home runs happened to start the game, it takes the energy out of the stadium until Key k Hernandez hits that home run and then Taeoscar Hernandez boxes a ball and right field and takes the crowd out of it again. So I'm not blaming the crowd tonight. The Dodgers didn't give them much to cheer about.
Speaker 11: The offense has disappeared, and we can't get the guy before show.
Speaker 9: Hey on, we can't get the guy after show?
Speaker 7: Hey on?
Speaker 9: So I I got no solution there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the only solution is the Dodgers can't just hang their heads. They've got to regroup, pick themselves up if they want to win this World Series. It doesn't come easy. Justin repeating is not easy, and the Dodgers certainly know that and are experiencing that. But they're not They're not going to be like, oh, we lost Game five, So I guess we better not board that plane to Toronto.
Speaker 2: Our season's over.
Speaker 6: No, those guys are gonna regroup, get that day off. Hopefully they have some baseball talk on that plane to Toronto.
Speaker 2: I mean they got that player's only plane.
Speaker 6: That's where they should be talking about the game, and you know, picking each other up and looking each other in the eye and making sure nobody is quitting on.
Speaker 2: The season, which I don't believe they will.
Speaker 6: Eight six six eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Ryan, also at Dodgers Stadium tonight. Hi, Ryan, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Hey, how the gondv?
Speaker 2: Well I've been better, Ryan.
Speaker 6: I would have liked to have seen the Dodgers win one of these last two games. But uh, you know, you have to wonder whether or not those eighteen innings hurt the Dodgers more than the Blue Jays because, uh, the bullpen is super thin and the offense is struggling right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy to think if we don't get that eighteen inning game, we're looking at a sweep at home.
Speaker 12: It's like, come on, Ruth, definitely better than this, you know, like, very very disappointing.
Speaker 6: Yeah it is, but they got two more opportunities to win games, and the Dodgers have won two in a row many times, and the Blue Jays still have to beat the Dodgers four times in a best of seven series. I refuse to believe that they can do that until they prove me otherwise. Eight six six eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's head back downstairs to the Dodger clubhouse to hear from Freddie Freeman on.
Speaker 13: His command from the first game. He had everything working tonight, but again, I still got to put some runs on board and do a better job, and we just haven't done that for about two a half games.
Speaker 10: You guys have been in this situation before, backs against the wall, looking to win this series. I mean, you're obviously not out of it.
Speaker 9: What is just kind of is.
Speaker 10: There a conversation as you guys traveled to Toronto to find a way to get things going.
Speaker 13: I think it's kind of bigs for itself that they just played a better game than us tonight, balls and thirds later on guys, just corre musician, they're getting them in. Just you know, they just pitched really good too, So they just outplayed US today.
Speaker 9: I'm always like the regular season when you guys are starting in, but like, what did you learn from that point in time that maybe you can apply to try to turn things around for game six and seven.
Speaker 13: We all know what we're capable of than we haven't done it for two games, So maybe they off will cool them down over there and we'll reunite.
Speaker 7: Us to carry over all eighteen.
Speaker 6: The news early is that something that where it's just they kind of just responded better the last couple of days.
Speaker 13: They just played better baseball with the last two days. I don't think anybody's thinking about a game two days ago. I mean, it's just playing simple. They just played better than the US today.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of characters in this clubhouse.
Speaker 14: What do you like about this team to lean into faces?
Speaker 13: Last year we were down to one to the Potters and when two games in a row, so we can do it again.
Speaker 7: Where do you talk a lot about the offense that you need to kind of count alive or in a pre game do you have any considering the talent of your line? If the US.
Speaker 10: This is what the.
Speaker 13: Offense is playing, when you go into this game, you would tackle lane, and our lane today was up against Savage and it was just a complete one eighty from game one. His his command was was pinpoint. Tonight we were fighting that lane and he was still getting the slider and split it down below the zone for strikes. And that was the difference from game one.
Speaker 2: He had a lot of.
Speaker 13: Non competitive missers in game one and today you didn't have that. And credit to him. That was that was a really good game pitched by him and Anthony and Jeff. And you know, baseball is a hard game, and it's been hard for us the last two days. But like we said, we've been in a situation before like we were last year, and we can do it again.
Speaker 7: You're back to there against the wall.
Speaker 9: But how good does it feel to Knowles pitching for you guys now?
Speaker 13: I mean again, Yeah, we feel really good about our starting pitching and our pitching staff. So we're gonna need jobs to do it again and hopefully as an offense, we can score some more runs for him.
Speaker 9: In addition, you Savage a splitter better this time around.
Speaker 13: Than It's all command. He just had command. He was able to throw up for strikes on oh, he wasn't able to do that in Game one, so it was all command tonight. When you get strike one and get ahead of us, it's really hard to hit.
Speaker 15: We talked about, you know, being down to one of the padres, but how much of that experience that you guys have as a team won a World Series last year, knowing the confidence going into a game six situation.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're confident.
Speaker 7: We know who we are.
Speaker 13: We know we got to play better baseball, and we'll try to do that in two days.
Speaker 2: You guys are crying to become the first repeat champions.
Speaker 13: We're just trying to play baseball game right now. If you're thinking about trying to win some that's two wins away, then you were thinking about the wrong thing. We need to worry about Friday and play a better baseball game.
Speaker 6: All right, there's Freddy Freeman. He's got the right mindset. You can't be worried about winning two games in Game six. You have to win Game six to even have an opportunity to win Game seven. And like I said before, you know, with Don Zimmer relay to Joe Tory, you've got to win the inning in front of you. And that's what the Dodgers need to have in their minds going into Game six. You can't win all nine innings in the first inning. The Dodgers need to win the first inning and that will be a huge victory for Yamamoto and the team. You heard Freddy Freeman talk about trey Ya Savage. He was completely different than what they saw in Game one.
Speaker 2: Strike one. He was in the zone with the slider.
Speaker 6: He was in the zone with his fastball, and he got the Dodgers to chase his split fingered fastball. Twelve strikeouts, no walks. That's the most strikeouts by a pitcher in a World Series game without issuing a walk. Eight six, six, seven, two, five seventy is the phone number Toronto beats the Dodgers in Game five of the World Series six to one. Let's go out to Sambino, who is at Dodgers Stadium tonight. Hi Sambino, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 3: Hi David, thank you for the call. Lost my voice at the stadium.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 3: You called that a few problems number one. UH, And I would love your opinion on this afterwards. But Roki Sasaki, I feel like should have came in into seventh inning to put out the fire after Snell got pulled out of the game. I feel like there's nothing to save him for in this game when you're down at that point, I would have loved to see that stopgap there from Dave.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, you know, I agree with you.
Speaker 6: Sometimes the game is not one or lost in the ninth inning. It's one or lost in situations like that in the seventh And the only question I'm sure Dave had was, Okay, I go to Sasaki right there in the seventh inning. Is he going to finish the game for me? Even though we're losing at that point in time. But yeah, the game was right there in the seventh inning, and you know me personally, You've already pushed Blake SNeW to one hundred and sixteen pitches and he just struck out David Schneider. I can understand why you don't want him to face Vladimir Guerrero Junior. But how about put up four fingers, walk Arero and let SNeW face an injured Bo Bashett. He can get Bob Bashett, even though Bashett's had some success against him in the past, but he's not at one hundred percent right now, so you know, the pitch count for me once you get to one sixteen, you've already pushed him really far, so why not.
Speaker 2: Just keep going?
Speaker 3: I agree, and uh, you know, to that point, but we got to get more than one run, you know. And I think sometimes when I watched the Dodgers, especially in the postseason, I feel like we got to play a little bit more Pepper and a little less home run Derby. As far as our approach, I feel like the Jay's are putting the ball in play and they're seeing good results, and I feel like sometimes we're just trying to hit that bomb a little bit too much. But separate that, I hated Tao's play coming out of the top. You know, after we score the run and we get the momentum back, I feel like he's got to just that was a mental error, and there were many mental errors tonight. You know, not to beat up on rookie, but he bobbles the ball second. But then Will Smith four pass balls hired legs. You know. It was just one of the sloppiest Dodger performances I've seen in such a big game in a long time. It was extremely disappointing, and I do agree with you. By the way we've seen Kevin Guizman. A bunch of times, I do think we win Game six, and then it's a dogfight, and so I'm optimistic. Go Dodgers, but tough one tonight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no doubt, Sambino, and I am confident. I'll say this on the record. I believe the Dodgers will force a game seven. Yamamoto will deliver. I believe this Dodger offense is going to finally wake up because at some point they have to write.
Speaker 2: You just hope they don't run out of time before they do.
Speaker 6: So I'm all in for a Game seven, and at that point in time, it's a flip a coin, but the Dodgers have to find a way to score runs.
Speaker 2: I have no doubts about Yamamoto. If Blake Snell was.
Speaker 6: More efficient at times, you know, I know the line says six and two thirds innings five in runs, but I really didn't believe Snell pitched that poorly. He did get ambushed in the first inning, and that really did take a lot of life out of this stadium and put their offense in a spot considering they're struggling to score runs. But I thought he'd pitched better than what his final line said something that Jose Moto brought up, and Jose will join us in about ten minutes. The Dodger relievers, when they have come in with inherited runners, have not stranded those runners. They have scored and a Guardo and Riquez happened to allow those runs to score as well.
Speaker 2: Bonda did not stop the bleeding last night.
Speaker 6: And just for the record, it was four wild pitches, three of the four coming in that seven thinning. The four while pitches by the Dodgers staff tonight the most in a World Series game eight, six, six, seven, two, five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Antonio and Santa Ana. You're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi.
Speaker 2: Antonio, Hello, David, Hello, Dodger fans.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Game five is in the past now, So that's it. We pack our bags, We hop on the game six day, we go forward. This team is built differently on the road. This is another team. We don't give a We just keep going. What do you think, David, are we positive or not? I'm sure we're positive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're positive.
Speaker 6: They're not just gonna put their head and not get off the plane in Toronto when it lands, Antonio. They're gonna get off that plane in the early part of the morning tomorrow and uh, you know, regroup and figure things out, and uh, you know, the confidence comes from having a starting pitcher like Yeaho on the mount in game six.
Speaker 2: That's where the confidence begins.
Speaker 6: If it was somebody else starting game six, I can understand where the confidence would be wavering. But when you have a guy that has pitched back to back complete games, including Game two of the World Series in Toronto, where Game six is going to be played, everybody has confidence that Yamamoto is going to dominate and they just have to do their part as an offense. If they do that, they have a very good chance of forcing a Game seven. Let's go out to Luis in La. You're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 17: How you doing, Louis, Hi, David, I'm okay, just tired, obviously, I'm I'm I'm very disappointed in the game today. But here here's the thing for for Friday. I believe that the bats need to wake up and in order for that seed to happen in the first three innings, I want those I want one scored and then just Yamamoto cruise throughout like for eight innings, and that was.
Speaker 6: The plan tonight. Yeah, that was the plan I had for tonight. Let's see if the Dodgers can do that. Because there hasn't been a save opportunity for Roki Sasaki in this World Series. I would love to see that happen. It just the Dodgers have not put him in that position. And now two consecutive games where Roki was not needed, he should be well rested to be able to pitch multiple innings in Game six and Game seven in Toronto.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the phone call, Luis.
Speaker 6: And speaking of Game six and seven, only three teams in the last fifty years have won Game six and seven on the road. That was the twenty nineteen Nationals who beat the Astros in Houston, the sixteen Cubs who won their first World Series in one hundred years in Cleveland over the Indians, and the nineteen seventy nine Pirates went into Baltimore to beat the Orioles in Game six and seven on the road. So the Dodgers are looking to be just the fourth team in the last fifty years to win Game six and seven on the road. Eight six, six, seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Chris in La. You're on Dodger Talk Live from Dodgers Stadium.
Speaker 12: Hi, Chris, Hey, Dave, Hey, you know I want to say, you know, I told Fred and Rodney earlier that I was telling my daughter after watching the game those guys, I was telling them. She was asking me about baseball. I told her, Honey, you just never know what baseball and today was the perfect example. There is no way in the world you could have told anyone that Blake Snell was going to throw two home runs in three pitches and the Dodgers we were only going to have three hits going into the ninth inning. Oh and by the way, a kid from not Triple A, but Single A, who's only been with the Blue Jays about a month and a half is going to have the rookie record for strung against this incredible Dodger lineup. You couldn't have predicted that. But that's baseball. It's crazy. It's not like any other sport. And Yamamoto gives us a really good chance on Friday, but you know, baseball, there's no way we could say, yeah, we're gonna get that game because we haven't supported him with runs all year. You know, so I tell my daughter, Mike, look, enjoy the game, root for your team with all your heart, but don't let it stress you out, because at the end of the day, you just absolutely never know. Because I thought Blake's net was gonna come out and deal like you were saying. But you know who knows, you know, and the bets. You know, it's all about timely hitting and being hot at the right time. And right now, the Dodgers are not hot. So we're gonna have to hope that they just pick it up a little bit these next two games. But you know, it's it's tough, man. Baseball. Baseball is a crazy sport, Dave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, Chris. Thank you for the phone call. A lot of right there, Chris, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: It's sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 6: The Dodgers down three games to two after losing Game five to the Blue Jays six to one. And look, it does bear asking whether or not that eighteen inning game affected the Dodgers more adversely than it affected the Blue Jays. Everybody thought it was the Blue Jays that We're gonna have nothing left in the tank for game four, and they come out and get Shane Bieber to you know, stifle the Dodger offense. They played into his hands and the Dodger bullpen was thin after Dave Roberts had to use everybody in that bullpen in that eighteen inning game. He was kind of boxed in to have to use Bonda and Trining in Keith spots.
Speaker 2: Last night.
Speaker 6: Uh, the Blue Jays seemed to have a little bit more energy last night. Seemed like they had a little bit more hung an energy to win this game tonight as well, with a rookie on the mount and trey Ya Savage who you know, Blake Snell after Game one said he learned a lot and was going to make adjustments. Well, it seemed like young trey Ya Savage was the one that learned a lot and made the bigger adjustments because he was astronomically better than he was in Game one, going seven innings tonight with twelve strikeouts and no walks. And you know, the Dodgers tried to tweak the lineup. They benched Andy Paez like we were talking about last night, Alex calling the ninth spot, and also they moved Mookie Beds down to the three spot, had Will Smith move up to the two spot, and it still didn't work. And we'll see where it goes from here. But you know, sometimes you're fit to be tied when you have a picture throwing the way you Savage was thrown tonight. But the approach and the chase of the Dodgers was just ahead Scratcher tonight. But you, Savage, you have to give him a lot of credit. And the Blue Jays played better tonight. Freddie Freeman said it. The Blue Jays played better than the Dodgers tonight, and that's tough to swallow. And like I said in that seventh inning, I believe this game is still a three to one game going into the bottom of the seventh inning. If Blake Snell doesn't walk the number nine hitter undress Jimnez. He had two strikes on Jim Nz and he walks him with one out, He's able to battle and get David Schneider for the second out if he takes care of business against him Nz. Schneider is the last out of that inning, and Vladimir Guerrero Junior is left standing on deck to lead off the eighth inning, and you give the Dodgers offense a chance to come back and at least tie the score in the bottom of the seventh inning. Instead, that seventh inning completely unraveled after Blake Snell walked him in as struck out Schneider and Dave Roberts went to the bullpen after Snell through his one hundred and sixteenth pitch just completely fell apart right there, and it all started with Snell walking him Menace eight six, six, seven, two, five seventy is the phone number Dodgers fall to the Blue Jayson Game five of the World Series six to one. Let's go out to Diana and Grenada Hills. You're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: Hi Diana, Hi David.
Speaker 18: So I have to say I really do appreciate your positivity tonight and the callers ahead of me. That's that's really great to hear. But I do have to say to you that I think I have receipts on you having receipts on me from the summer.
Speaker 6: Oh did I use one of your Oh yeah, I used one of your calls where Yes, that's right on that off day Dodger Talk.
Speaker 2: I had receipts.
Speaker 18: You had receipts. But now I have the receipts on you, because I was calling about Mooky not producing any offense during the summer, and I really wanted, well, really I wanted him to move back to right field, not because he wasn't a great shortstop, because I do think he's playing really well to our stop, but because Tao is not a great right fielder. And so here we go tonight. You know exactly what I was afraid of, Hayo not doing well and right and Mookie not producing. But then again, the Dodger offense has gone to sleep for some reason or other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will say this, Diana. I mean that's been a problem all summer long. Tascar Hernandez has not been consistently good in right field, and he made a horrible decision.
Speaker 2: To dive for that ball from Dalton var Show.
Speaker 6: But I will say last year, before Mookie Bets broke his hand on a pitch that kept him out for six weeks, he was on his way to an MVP because of the offense he was producing and the shortstop he was playing, and he wasn't even playing as good as he's playing it this year.
Speaker 2: But I think we can.
Speaker 6: Both agree that, Yeah, ta Oscar Hernandez in right field hasn't looked right, no pun intended all year long, and it came back to hurt the Dodgers tonight in a key spot. So I'm we can agree on that.
Speaker 18: Well, thank you and thank you for the shout out good or bad. I really appreciate it and do all.
Speaker 6: Right, Dana, thank you for the phone call. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Look, the reason why I'm not Doomsday Dave tonight is because the Dodgers have a really good lineup. They have really good players, they're just not performing up to their capabilities. And maybe the reason why I'm so optimistic as well is because ya'ma Motos pitching Game six. He has been the Dodgers' best postseason starter this year. It's not Blake Snell, It's Yamamoto. Yama Moto is the one with two complete games in his last two starts. Maybe that's why I'm so confident, and I feel like that's the reason why that Dodger clubhouse is so confident that they can force a Game seven, because Yama Moto will take them to the Promised Land. All right, Before we take a time out. Let's hear from Keyky Hernandez. He's the one that drove in the only Dodger run. It was himself with a home run with one out in the third inning.
Speaker 14: We are seems like a bouts or snow pulling on us right now. We count it, we're missing them and then we're expanding the zone with two strikes. And I think the best thing that can happen for us is a day off, you know, to find get a data, regroup and you know, figure it out. But as a group, it's time for us to you know, show our character and put put a fight, put up a fight, and uh, you know, see what happens fight. I mean, I wouldn't say that it hasn't been enough of a fight. It's just last time we were a little bit flat. And then tonight, you know, three pitches into the game, we were down to nothing and you know, he was on his house, was on that thought.
Speaker 7: It was really good.
Speaker 14: And you know, hitting creates energy, and we haven't. We weren't getting hits, so we weren't really doing whatever it took to to you know, find that energy.
Speaker 7: And I mean.
Speaker 14: It's it's tough right now, but I think I think we're gonna be all.
Speaker 2: Right last year's see dug out against San Diego.
Speaker 7: Is this your team capable of the same thing. Yeah, for sure. I think we're more talented team than.
Speaker 14: We were last year, and we found a way to We found a way to do it last year, and I thought we were gonna figure a hole given the the situation where the pitching staff last year. So right, I had the right time on the mountain for us in game six and step for us for for the offense to show up.
Speaker 3: What was the savage doing to get a hut in account?
Speaker 14: As much as you guys on strikes.
Speaker 9: His slider was really good tonight. His lider.
Speaker 14: I think this slider was a difference maker. It was harder and tighter than it was in Toronto, and yeah, we weren't really able to pick it up. And then I just played us pretty good and just seemed like we were I don't know for we were just in between kinda and.
Speaker 7: Kudos to him, but we just gotta be better.
Speaker 19: It seems like you guys have been in there in between, and a couple of times from the postseas like when you get in that mode that that was an offense you guys get out.
Speaker 14: With us find out. I don't have an answer right now, but we'll find out.
Speaker 6: All right, there's uh the leader, one of the leaders in that clubhouse that has a huge voice and confidence, and uh, that's Key A Hernandez. I would say, Key K, Freddie Freeman and Miguel Rojas are the three loudest voices in that clubhouse. And when they say something, when they diagnose something, uh, that's really you're getting a peek inside of what they're thinking in there. And obviously Key Y Hernandez believes the Dodgers can force a Game seven A because they did it last year against the Padres b Yamamotos on the mount and I think that's what gives those players the confidence to believe that if they get some runs for Yamamoto, they can force a game seven eight sixty six seven two five seventy is the phone number. We have a full boarder calls. We'll try to get to more of you, but next Jose Moto will check in after the Dodgers lose Game five of the World Series six to one.
Speaker 2: On a five to seventy LA sports.
Speaker 5: AM five seventy LA sports be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app. We're streaming online. We stream every game too. Come find them. Back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 4: Keith k Hernandez crushes one forget about it, and the Dodgers are with hit or on. That's a quarter of the way up the pavilion for Keith k Hernandez, who has launched his first home run of the postseason to give Dodgers Stadium some much needed wife.
Speaker 6: That was the only run the Dodgers scored tonight as the Blue Jays shut them down. Trey Is Savage shuts down the Dodger offense.
Speaker 2: That's the only run he gave up.
Speaker 6: Twelve strikeouts, no walks, and seven innings as to Toronto, takes a three games to two lead in the World Series with a six.
Speaker 2: To one win in Game five. And just think about this.
Speaker 6: The Dodgers get a split in Toronto the way they wanted, with three at home, and Toronto, after losing that eighteen inning marathon, beats the Dodgers two out of three here at Dodgers Stadium. That's that's hard to digest, that's hard to stomach. After the Dodgers won that first home game of the World Series with Freddie Freeman's walk off home run, will climb the unsung hero, the unexpected hero, and then the Blue Jays are the ones that come back after that eighteen inning loss to beat the Dodgers twice and take a three games to two lead. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number Daniels Jewelers presents the home run forecast. Go to AM five to seventy lassports dot com use the keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game.
Speaker 2: Daniels Jewelers owned the dream.
Speaker 5: It's time to go around the horn with Jose Mota.
Speaker 2: All right, Hoose.
Speaker 6: I have sent a few texts to a few current players former players that I trust, asking them this question, was it the Dodger offense or was trey Ya Savage that good Dodger offense?
Speaker 9: When you hear it's Freddy Freeman and kikiS said he threw a lot of strikes. What does that tell you you're just not putting the right swings or proper swings on the strikes. I mean, he wasn't running away from his own He did not walk anybody. So in that case, you got to go out there and look at the books and go, Wow, this guy's feeling the zone. What are we doing? And that's pretty much the answer right there.
Speaker 7: Dave.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounded like that's what Dave Roberts was seeing in the middle of the game when Tom Verducci was doing that in game interview, he was saying around the third or fourth inning that you know, the Dodgers were missing pitches and the strike zone, and that's something that he said last night against Shane Bieber. What do you attribute that to? Is it as simple as saying that's just baseball? Is it approach? Is it trying to be the guy that hits a home run? What do you believe that is the symptom.
Speaker 9: Of it's once three and four. Number one is that Kika runs into a fastball. But the rest of the bats, I mean, pretty much about the series, we haven't seen the run of personal Kika that we saw against the Redge, I mean truly and speaking honestly.
Speaker 2: And David, you.
Speaker 9: Under staying something. You know, the batter's box is big enough for you to move into. Adjust home plate does not stay there for you to have to respect like certain distance from it. You are free to move on the batter's box. You're free to get closer to home plate. And Alan ra Kirk, let me tell you this kid knows understands and he's always looking at hitter speak. What does it kill you? Are they jesting or not? If they're not adjusting, that's keep doing the same thing they think they're gonna get to you.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: And one thing too with his split finger and his slider is and I was feeling to lose this in the broadcast. The way that he throws at sixty or angle. You have to think it's almost like on the swing to hit a curb loll And Justin Turner told me his years ago like long changle is not what you're saying. Long changle is you find them the right path of your back to the baseball on a particular pinch to launch the right way. So if you're going to be taking the same swings with the guys throwing that high versus a guy that throws three quarters, you're not going to get it. But you've got to be able to move around and see how come you're not reaching those pitches if you're throwing strikes and also you're creating a lot of strikes because you're on the zone. Well, perhaps it's all on you and it's not on him. Take, for example, Dave real quick here, Tommy Edmund decides to hit from right side. Yeah, reason reason, I want to take away the splitter, and Saber says with that singing, you're taking I'm from the splitter because you just swinging the run over the baseball and around the baseball. So that just tells you that to me, for a guy like Tommy Edmond, not just putting blame on him, but if you're going to do that, you got to be disciplined enough to tell yourself a red handed slider's gonna run away from me. I don't see that in the most season, because I'm betting from the left side. In other words, it's okay if i'm waits, it's okay. If it's okay if I get be with the basketball bat. Tobby was like swingings, especially in the left seat and he just doesn't play out. I would have just abandoned that plan after one, not bout to say, you know what he's thrown up to me right or lefty. Let me stay with the side that I know better and make the right adjustments. And it was made.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Dodgers obviously have not made many adjustments during this World Series. They've only scored four runs in the last twenty eight innings. Mookie Betts, the Dodgers need him to be more than just a guy. Mookie said after the game that he's just been horrible. It's not because of a lack of effort. We understand that. But does Mookie Betts need to just go out there and compete Eve and not worry about the mechanics of the swing or whatever analytics data he has. At some point, don't you just have to go in there and compete and be successful at that point in.
Speaker 9: Time and enjoy the game. We lot there have fun too. I mean, don't make it so hard on yourself where you're not enjoying the game and grinding through a bass and you know, keep that smile and that grin and say, hey man, you beat me one time, but I'm gonna get you again. You got to keep that environment in your head and that looseness in your head too. Last night you asked me about this too, and I said, MOOKI doesn't need to be taking extra swings during the game. It's a great TV graphic, great scene or segue, but you know what, he doesn't need to be doing that. It's late October. You should know exactly what you need to do it. In other words, I would even say, say those good swings for the game, nothing else. I don't care what TV says, whether it's showing or not. I knows looks pretty in everything. But no, he doesn't need to be anything else. And if anything, cut it down and take less swings to make sure you say were best swing for one is better now. Now, this is a general point that you know Kika made, and it's true. Perhaps an off day a reset and you know what, Dave, sometimes you just got to look across the other dugout the opposing team to learn what you're not doing. So the blue collar blue Jays right now are teaching a lesson on how how to play fundamental baseball, the sack flies, running the bases, hitting balls on the ground because the Dodgers had come into this game today having hit listen to this over twenty more fly ball outs than the Blue Jays in this series. That says something about the swings.
Speaker 6: Makes sense, and twenty two strikeouts in the last two games is not going to generate the offense.
Speaker 2: That you want.
Speaker 6: Jose Mota is joining us after the Dodgers fall to the Blue Jays in Game five of the World Series six to one. Here's a question for you, Jose, that I've been asking. Everybody thought the Dodgers would be the one to benefit after playing eighteen innings, but the Blue Jays are the team that see seems to have a little bit more life, their pitching seems to be better in the last two games and then winning the last two games of the World Series. Do you feel like the Dodgers were the ones that were emotionally and physically and bullpen depleted after that eighteen inning game.
Speaker 9: I mean, the results are there, the type of vests they take, the execution from their bullpen, the inherited runners from their bullpen, and how they have stopped the bleeding. Unfortunately, again for Blake Snell, even though he has nothing to do with the extraining game has been disappointed because he has given up ten runs now in the World Series, not all his faults, but he's got to execute better. That puts you in a hall right of way. And then on top of that, you go to the exter rainning game. The bets that the Dodgers had extra that game should have been over and perhaps non or tenantings, that's no doubt. But luckily the Blue Jays would not execute it either. But if you took their approach and how they face pitchers, how they adjusted, just making sure you guys move over, get a runner over and play the game has been much different. I mean today, I mean Barjo has a ground ball to the right side in the eighth inning and the first guy out of that dugout is the highest paid player in the highest played athlete in Canada's history, Rod Guerrero. It tells you a whole lot about when things are going right, what happens. Now, here's the optimistic thing Dodgers want to bind last year against the Pods. Now you've got to feel better about the aft coming, the reset and the starting pitcher that is not in flux. You have guys that can depend on It didn't happen today. But you have Yama Malta on the mount. Make sure you take the crowd out in Canada because the talent is there. They've man adjustments before and certainty it could be one inning that just gets them going on again. You win the ending, as Charlie said, and as many times if Don Zimmer told that to me personally, and then things change. But you got to be able to play a cleaner game overall.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we shared that story about what he used to tell Joe Torre and it makes a lot of sense. The Dodgers need to win the first inning of Game six. Jose, We'll see you in Ronto tomorrow. Okay, there he goes Jose Mota, part of the Dodgers Spanish radio broadcast. Eight six six nine to eighty seven. Two five seventy is the phone number. Dodgers lose Game five of the World Series by a final score of six to one. And like we mentioned earlier, this is the last home game for the Dodgers in twenty twenty five, and it is the last home game in the career of Clayton Kershaw. And Kershaw, as you know, part of the Dodger bullpen. In this postseason h Usually relievers go through the back tunnel out of the bullpen to the clubhouse, but Kershaw instead came through the bullpen gates one final time at Dodger Stadium to take in the walk from the bullpen to the dugout to the clubhouse. And as he got closer to the near side of the Dodger dugout, he looked up and blue kisses to his wife Ellen and his kids. And after the game was over, the kids and the family came down to the field. They spent one last night here at Dodger Stadium with their dad as a member of the LA Dodgers, as an active pitcher for the LA Dodgers at Dodger Stadium, because Kershaw will forever be a Dodger and there'll be a lot more moments for them to come to the field and be around Dodger Stadium. But this was the last home game for Clayton Kershaw in his Hall of Fame career. Eight six, six nine, eight seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Rich in LA. You're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi Rich.
Speaker 20: Yeah, hi U talking about his last active You know, career game, that's what you know. I know you like Dave Roberts and all, but I'm pretty disgusted with him right now. I mean, I think Clayton deserves a lot better than what he's gotten this this postseason.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, I've been to all.
Speaker 20: I went to all four games at I call it four because Monday was an eighteen inning game, which was like two and you know, he put him in there for one batter, for one single batter, and you know that's because he used every single pitcher that game. There was an eighteen inning game and then but then today, I mean the game was over. You know, people were leaving at the eighth inning and all it was six to one, and why he couldn't put Clayton Kershaw in for you know, his last and final appearance at Dodger Stadium. I thought that was pretty pretty low.
Speaker 6: You know, well, I could understand you want to take the glasses half empty route Rich, but some people would be upset that he brought in Kershaw in a mop up roll in a six to one game.
Speaker 2: So you're in a you can't make everybody happy.
Speaker 6: He brought Clayton Kershaw in in a crucial situation in extra innings in the twelfth inning, and you know it's not that he's shining away from him, but he needs Kershaw to be able to be ready to go in six or seven if they need him. So, you know, I disagree with you. I'm that rich. But I know a lot of people wanted to see him tonight, but they got to see him in the twelfth inning in a huge spot at Dodger Stadium two nights ago. So sometimes the game doesn't dictate what everybody wants. In a ceremonial fashion, thank you for the phone call. Let's go out to Kevin in Culver City.
Speaker 2: You're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: Hi, Kevin, David my Man, Hey, keep your head up. You've been doing a phenomenal job. I loved hearing Freddy Freeman sound like that. I've never heard Freddy Freeman that angry as a member of the Dodgers. He sounded pissed, and he sounded like, let's get down to business and let's get after it. I want to give you some things to hold your head up up. The Seela Mariners won two games in Toronto. Remember that they were one pitch away from winning Game seven.
Speaker 9: In Toronto. It can be done.
Speaker 1: And we got mister there is losing his ninth option, Yamamoto on the mayor for game six, and you know, good and well, if we get to game seven, it's Otani, it's glass now, it's now, it's all hands on deck, and we've done this before. And there's no other team I'd rather be in this situation with than those guys that you saw on that field tonight. Freddie is a professional, Mookie's a professional, and Otani is a superstar. And you know better than anybody in this town with RP, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neil, superstars like Magic Johnson's step up in big games. And let's see what showtime Otani is all about. For two games in Toronto. All the presses on the Blue Jays because if they lose, don't lose game six, because if we get to game seven, anything can happen. And we've done it before. Let's go two games to win the World Series, David, keep these Dodgers heads up and keep these fans stairs up. Let's get into that Toronto and make history.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, all right, Thanks for the phone call, Kevin. I agree with you.
Speaker 6: If the Dodgers force a Game seven, they are in a very good spot with their pitching. With all hands on deck in a game seven, I would imagine, since Dave Roberts said before today's game that all hands would be on deck for a game seven, that if you're going to use Otani as a pitcher in game seven, you would have to use them as an opener or be the guy that gets the last three outs. But if you're planning on using Otani and we all know when Otani pitches, there has to be a mapped out plan with not just Dave Roberts and Mark Pryor and Andrew Freeman involved. You gotta get Otani's team and doctor Neil Elatrosh on board as well. So I would imagine the thing that makes the most sense if there is a game seven, instead of having Tyler Glass now start Game seven on the road, you would go with Otani to open up that game and see where it takes you and how far it takes you, and then you bring in Glass now and go match up to match up at that point in time, eight six, six, seven, two five seventy is the phone number before we say good night. I want to share Will Smith with you, because it looked like his legs were starting to get a little tired there after catching all eighteen innings a couple of nights ago and being counted on to be a main force in this offense. Let's head downstairs to the Dodger clubhouse to hear from the Dodger catcher.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you know, it's going a lot of flight tonight, geting, get some rest, uh, you know where you re recovered tomorrow, be ready to go.
Speaker 8: This team obviously battled back last year against the Padres.
Speaker 7: You've been in this position before.
Speaker 8: What can you learn from that experience with your backs up against the wall.
Speaker 19: Yeah, just keep fighting, you know, keep keep hitting back. You know, just go one pitch at a time, offensively, one pitch of time. Defensively, pitch one, you know, one pitch at a time. Just keep fighting, Savage, just going today. It was just totally different than Game one. Yeah, he was throwing strikes. You know, he was landing a splitter, he's landing a slider. You know, it's throwing the heaters in the zone. Just execute pitches. You know, you pitch really well.
Speaker 7: I thought he pitched really well.
Speaker 19: Honestly, you know, the first, you know, two homers lead off the game. Then he kind of settled in. He up in one round a little later. But I thought he pitched.
Speaker 7: Well, really pressing fastball for sure early well going into a close out game for them.
Speaker 15: You know you guys, like you mentioned, it's been in that spot before, being down to one.
Speaker 7: How confident are you, guys?
Speaker 15: I mean, obviously the bats are they're they're you're slumping a little bit. Obviously good pitching, but confident going in there and being able to.
Speaker 7: Get this thing to seven?
Speaker 19: Yeah, no, we we we trust each other, you know, we we believe we're the best n in baseball. You know, we've had our backs against the wall a lot this year, fighting their injuries, fighting through you know, expectations and all that. Just a tough group and uh, you know I got I got no no problem going in high two games, going in there and winning two games, and uh you know we'll be ready for that.
Speaker 7: How that good does this field to know? Your next picture is Jammoto dot.
Speaker 19: He pitched great lucks time on. You know we're gonna we're gonna need to get start out of him. I'll let the offense get ahead and force game seven.
Speaker 7: After that.
Speaker 6: All right, there's Will Smith, who was hitting second tonight as Dave Roberts made a small tweak to see whether or not Smith could be the guy that comes up with some runners in scoring position and takes some pressure off Mookie Betts. It just didn't work tonight, as the Dodgers go down quietly against trey Ya Savage and the Blue Jays six to one in Game five of the World Series. Now, Game six is on Friday at Rogers Center. Our coverage begins at four o'clock with Dodgers on deck, Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck and Rick Monday and Steven Nelson will have first pitch at five oh eight from Toronto Tomorrow morning. Don't forget, our coverage continues live in local with Steve.
Speaker 2: Sacks and Tim Cats.
Speaker 6: They will have scam until nine am, and I'll be on my way to Toronto tomorrow morning to catch up with the Dodgers. We'll be at the workout at Rogers Center. We'll have reports all day on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 2: That'll do it for us. Tonight. I leave a full border calls on hold.
Speaker 6: We'll try to get to you tomorrow or call Saxon Kids in the morning. Thanks to Colin Ee back at our Burbank Studios, thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Dodgers Stadium, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. You can also follow me on social media on x at the Real Underscore DV and on Instagram at officially Basse. Once again, the final score tonight from Dodgers Stadium. In Game five of the World Series, the Blue Jays beat the Dodgers six to one and now have a three games to two lead in the World Series.
Speaker 2: There is no tomorrow. Have a great night. Six