Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning's five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five y'h five and six to fifty five. No, now, all.
Speaker 2: Right, it is time out for the five at six fifty five special edition. This is brought to you all this week and next week by Kroger in Detroit and Toledo Kroger with ten thousand dollars that you will win in free groceries as Mojo pays your grocery bills. And this is like a perfect opportunity for anybody that needs the fuel up or maybe get some food in there, belly belly. Two contestants this morning, Please welcome Emily from Alan Park and Hi and Rachel from Farmington.
Speaker 1: Let's get to know you. Rachel, Hey, good money.
Speaker 2: A fantastic Emily says here that you're leaving the store right now?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Well? I am in my house. I was actually I had to go for a coffee run.
Speaker 1: I like it. And what do you do? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 3: I am a k S. I was Alby barbershop in Allen Park and yeah.
Speaker 1: We have a full service. Comments one, have you ever messed up anyone's hair? Be honest, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just kidding it the greatest I've been a lot of years now, but there was a time when you start everyone's kind of like new and it's just it's alid.
Speaker 1: So yes, we're all go there. We do a lot.
Speaker 2: Of that laugh is fantastic and seriously, uh, Rachel from Farming Tanna says, here, you're a medical assistant.
Speaker 1: Where do you work? Yeah? I work for doctor moved at Detroit Wait Loss Center. He's a seriatric in general surgeon. Yeah, okay, doc, what's happened? And helped me? I got some I got some needs here?
Speaker 2: Do you Does he do just bariatric or does he also do the weight loss shots that everybody's on right now.
Speaker 3: As well? Yep, general surgery.
Speaker 2: Choose to Hernias? All that?
Speaker 1: All right? Don Kowalski as a way one stop shot. That's right. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna lock up you Rachel and a soundproof area because Emily is going to go first, and you guys are competing to have double the chances to win that ten thousand dollars. Each of you will win a fifty dollars gift card from Kroger, and then the winner of the five or six fifty five will win two chances at ten thousand dollars. Well, the loser will still at least get a chance. So it's a fun couple weeks here. Question number one for you Emily. This week, Savannah Guthrie has done her first interviews about her mom's disappearance with her NBC Today Show co host. What is that co host's name?
Speaker 1: So Lydia? Just no on that one? All right? Question number two?
Speaker 2: Name the two Michigan schools that are still playing in this weekend's Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 3: You them and.
Speaker 1: Michigan? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Love Stories Finale aired last night, ending Ryan Murphy's Acclaim series about JFK Jr. And Carolyn Bassett in real life? How did the couple die?
Speaker 1: Did not see that?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey wowed the red carpet at the iHeartRadio Music Awards last night. What's the name of Taylor's latest album? Oh?
Speaker 3: I cannot even take it right now? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: And question number five. Yesterday was Tiger's opening day, with the team winning their first game of the twenty twenty six season, beating the San Diego padres eight to two that Kevin mcdonagonagall the rookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four for four.
Speaker 2: What league are the Tigers in the American or National League?
Speaker 1: American?
Speaker 3: Let's bring the I want to change can I change it?
Speaker 1: Let's change it to Nashville. We'll let you change it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I just got it.
Speaker 2: All right, We'll let you change it. I don't want to let you change it, but I'm gonna let you change it. Let's bring back your challenger.
Speaker 1: Out of a sound proof area, Rachel, where we got some bet news for you. Em Emily, you struggled a little bit. You got one out of five.
Speaker 2: If you wouldn't have changed the last one, you would have gotten two. May come on, Rachel, you just got to get too right in order to stay our champion or be our champion. All right, here we go. Question number one. This week, Savannah Guthrie has done her first interviews about her mom's disappearance with NBC's Today Show. She did it with her co host on that show. What's her co host's name?
Speaker 1: Is it something? Well?
Speaker 2: Accept okay Hoda copy She goes by just Hoda. So that's kind of absolutely Question number two. Question number two If you get this right, you are our winner. Named the two Michigan schools still playing in this weekend Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 3: State and.
Speaker 2: State and Spartan's that's the same school. That's the same school, Michigan, Michigan State. Okay, all right, so you got to get this next one right, next one. Question number three, everybody's talking about this show Love Story. Love Stories finale aired last night, ending Ryan Murphy's acclaim series about JFK. Junior and Carolyn Bissett in real life. How did the couple.
Speaker 1: Die a car accident?
Speaker 2: No, you don't know, JFK Junior. Remember JFK Junior and Carolyn Bissett. They were like the loves of their lives. They died in a plane crash.
Speaker 1: Had no idea, did you so?
Speaker 2: JF A lot of people thought that that guy would have been president of the United States like his father, and a lot of people think that there's a conspiracy the whole thing. But that series, by the way, one of the highest rated series that Disney and Hulu have had. Question number four, Let's let's get this right.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey wowed the red carpet at the iHeartRadio Music Awards last night. What's the name of Taylor's latest album.
Speaker 1: The Life of a Showgirl Cokay?
Speaker 2: Yes, and the Tigers are in the American League, Emily, Americans.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got fifty dollars progra dift cards for both of you guys, so I want you to hang on the phone. And we also we are now qualifying both of you guys for a ten thousand dollars Kroger shopping spree Mojo Payser grocery bills. We'll give one entry for you, Emily and two for you Rachel, since you won.
Speaker 1: Okay, awesome, Thanks so much guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, hang on the phone. Have a great weekend, both of you. That was riven In. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hold on It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five.