Speaker 1: Let's get you a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. Right now is one of the last times we're going to do this. So we're done today with our show. It'll I think continue over the weekend of it.
Speaker 2: So still through Sunday, Bailly and vont and I will be giving keywords all weekend.
Speaker 1: And speaking of using that on the iHeartRadio app. When you're on there, look for the Minnesota Goodbye. A lot of people don't know about the Minnesota Goodbye. And if you like the show, and I hope you do, I mean here you are, you'll love the Minnesota Goodbye, which is a little more free wheeling and we have to talk about things that we can't talk about on the radio and be a little bit more personal and not personal TMI. A little bit more TMI is probably what we do on the Minnesota Goodbye. So check that out. Just search Minnesota Goodbye on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Let's take a trip before word.
Speaker 4: Chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows happens now on KDWB TMP. Back the keyword tears, that's tears on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Okay, so go do that now. Like I said, one of your last chances. I know you've heard this a lot. I just don't want you to get so used to hearing it that you going, I don't need to do that. Yeah, you do, get a little something going. What do we want in life? Experiences? Excitement? Well, we love things too, Yeah, we want experiences, and this would be a great experience. So use the keyword tears and talk that back on the iHeartRadio app. I think we're gonna do a deep dive into Reddit. Joh Jenny's been Unreddit.
Speaker 2: So I am deep diving into Reddit for personal reasons right now because next week I have an appointment schedule to get my nextplean on birth control implant taking out of my arm because it is at the expiration date. And I immediately was like, hey, I'm going to get a new one put in. However, a thought that has been on my mind lately is I'm considering looking into freezing my eggs, and so I was like, well, wait a second, you probably like, can't freeze your eggs if you have a birth control implant in your arm. So now I'm going to Reddit to see what everyone's experiences with freezing their eggs, if it's worth it, if it's worth the money, if it's worth the pain and the hormonal stuff and all of that good stuff, and.
Speaker 5: I'm getting mixed reviews, is what it's coming down to. Basically.
Speaker 2: One person said that they froze their eggs when they were thirty four and now they're thirty nine going through IVF, and at the time they looked at it as such a huge financial commitment, which is kind of where I'm at right now, because it is not cheap to freeze or eggs. It is thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: However, I don't want to be thirty nine years old and really sad because I didn't do something because of the financial aspect of it, I could technically.
Speaker 5: Afford to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this person said that they were very, very happy because they are now going through IVF and going through all that.
Speaker 5: However, someone else said when.
Speaker 2: They were thirty they got a divorce and so then they were kind of like, well, am I ever going to.
Speaker 5: Get married again? And if it isn't for a while.
Speaker 2: So they did it, and they've unfortunately not had any luck with their embryos unfortunately, so they had frozen their eggs. So I'm kind of I don't really look to write it necessarily for medical advice. That's probably not the best thing to do, but I am looking at like everyone's experiences, what the threads say. I'm not going to get into the weeds of it, because I know this is a pretty niche thing. But I just thought I needed to consider it because I don't need to go get another three year next one on implant into my arm if I want to do something like that, which is freezing my eggs. And it's also just like, I don't know, it's a it's a weird phase of my life to think I don't still know if I want kids, I don't have necessarily a partner, right, Yeah, but also like is it worth the money if it doesn't really work? Right, then you have to store them also for years and you have to pay for the egg storage, which that was like for some reason I thought that they just like get your eggs out.
Speaker 5: And then like that you were done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you have to pay, like as if you're storing your RV for the word to.
Speaker 1: You know, totally makes sense. Yeah, and I'm sure they can't. It's going to be something that is so controlled that if there's a power outage or something like that. So yeah, I'm sure it's a very involved problem. So we did get a text that says, Jenny, freeze your eggs. You will be so thankful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know someone who's going.
Speaker 1: Which is it?
Speaker 2: Though I don't want to interrupt, it's I mean what I've been seeing, and it depends on like obviously each person's case, but it's going to be at least like ten grand ten grand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Just get pregnant right now and then you'll have nine months to prepare.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 5: The thing is, I think that would be fun.
Speaker 2: However, I want to make sure whoever I get pregnant with is someone I want to raise that child with. So, you know, I thought it'd be fun, you know, just get the implant taken out, go out in the wild, play a little roulette who in pregnancy. But then I thought about it a little bit harder, and I thought, maybe that's not a good idea, because I do want to have someone who's going to be in the child's life.
Speaker 5: Would you ever raise a kid just by yourself?
Speaker 2: Nope, No, We've had this discussion recently on the show.
Speaker 5: I don't think I would.
Speaker 2: I don't think I truly could handle it by myself because I know that when I watch a dog and sometimes the dog drives me insane because it keeps crying and whining, I can just leave for like an hour and go on a walk.
Speaker 5: True what happens, it's just me and the baby.
Speaker 3: To leave the baby, Yeah, you have.
Speaker 2: To deal with that. So no, I don't want to. I really don't think I would ever raise a child on my own. I think kids are not in the.
Speaker 1: Blood for I think a lot of people don't put a lot of pre thought into that. And you're a very thoughtful, careful person, and I think a lot of people don't realize how number one expensive a baby is, but also how much you know, people think that they romanticize having a baby, which is a wonderful thing, don't get me wrong, but they romanticize it like me and my baby against the world. And I've got somebody in my family who's done that a couple of times. It's like, man, you talk about one of the first falling dominoes to a very hard life is having a kid that you can't afford and you can't take care of That's.
Speaker 6: True text Jenny says. Look at it as insurance. We pay for it, not knowing if we'll need it or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I agree, And that's what a lot of people on Reddit said. They said that, like it was hard to make that commitment when they were younger, but then they looked back when they did decide to have kids and they were so happy that they did take the financial burden at the time. But I do know someone who's going through the process right now, and it doesn't look fun. It looks like you have to inject hormones into yourself for like a week or two before they can then go in and retrieve it. Okay, Yeah, so it's the whole thing. It's I think someone said it's kind of like IVF, but obviously very different.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, we'll see. I just started doing the research.
Speaker 2: However, I do have my appointment on Thursday for my current birth control, so you got to turn it around.
Speaker 5: I gotta make a decision.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a dumb question? I mean, couldn't you just instead of like going back on the implant birth control that's like effective for three years. Couldn't you do another form of birth control that if you met the right person, that you would be able to stop?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah I could.
Speaker 2: I could definitely, And I've thought about that too, Like if I want to just go back on the pill or something, I definitely could do that.
Speaker 5: However, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Times I thought I was going to be pregnant because I was on the pill, because I was so bad at taking it.
Speaker 5: It's a scary thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were like twenty something is and you're you're pregnant now. Once again, I don't want that to happen. I wanted to be with someone who I want to raise a childhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I did get accidentally pregnant, now, I know that I'm in a different phase of my life. It's not a teen pregnancy anymore, even though it feels like it was. My friends still tell me.
Speaker 5: I'm having a kid, and I was like, but you're too young. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I feel the same way.
Speaker 6: If I got accidentally pregnant now, I'd be like, I'm a teen mother.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 1: I'm going to segue into this one as a birthday shout out for Kennedy. She is twenty years old. Mama says, happy twentieth birthday. Congrats on beating teen pregnancy. I'm not sure exactly what she means by that, but I think she avoided teen pregnancy. Yeah, and it's a shout out from mom and the sibling squad.
Speaker 3: He's twenty now.
Speaker 1: I'd also get to be a shout out to This is actually really cool. Work Abilities is a day program for adults with physical and mental disabilities. We're located very close to Benny Hanna Golden Valley. You guys are practically celebrities with clients and staff there just saying it's very sweet. I love that, so thank you. Also shout out this one says a shout out to the soldiers of the Orange Army. Tomorrow is deer opener. Good luck, be safe. Make sure you know what's in the background before you shoot your shot. You can't, like, you know, if there's like a minards in the background and you're shooting your shot of the deer, don't take that shot. Know your background. Yeah, no, your background. I went hunting one time with a friend of mine in tenth grade. We went elk hunting, and he thought it'd be funny. He's like, you stay here on the rock. I'm gonna walk around and try to flush out an elk. Okay, maybe ten minutes later, I feel a gun barrel in my back. He thought it would be funny to come up behind me and scare me. When I think at the time, I thought it was hysterical. Oh god, yeah, not a funny bid. Don't do that one.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I went elk hunting one time and I didn't get any because I was too impatient. It's like, Okay, I'm going to sit here for a while, and then I'm like, Dad, let's go, let's move. This is dumb. And he's like, well, do whatever you want, David. So we get up. Thirty seconds later, we're here shot from the people who were with us, sitting right next to us. The elk walked right in front of him. I was busy walking around doing something else.
Speaker 3: I like that young you. Your impression of a young you is just Carson.
Speaker 1: Stupid. Then they got an elk, and we had to like butcher the elk there on site. I guess they call it dress. The elk that stank would not get off my hands for days day and we were camping, so there was nowhere to really wash your hands. I can still smell that dead elk stank. You know whatunt, I don't hunt. I'm not against it. I admire you. Be safe.
Speaker 6: I can still smell that when you wiped your fork that you mixed your coffee with on your jeans.
Speaker 3: Today you lost the nasty man.
Speaker 1: So what, I'm not here to impress you. I don't care. Save the paper towel. Let's do the dance party. It's the Friday Morning Dance Party. You can dance in your car, dancing your cube, dance around the kitchen. The dance party on Katie WB. Friday Morning Dance Party on Katie WB. Kind of a gloomy looking fried not sure what you're doing this weekend. Be a good weekend, Like stay inside and make some chili.
Speaker 5: And I think I'm gonna make a soup tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of soup?
Speaker 3: She didn't think that far?
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds good. Chicken wild rice sounds You can follow me on Instagram Dave Ryan KATWB and use my slow cookers Sunday. I made something last week. It was so good. It was a little bit rich. It was the Tuscan chicken meatballs with Nokie and it was so good. I thought it'd be more soupy, was more like a lasagna texture, but it was really.
Speaker 5: Try it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was still it's just did you like it?
Speaker 1: Susan didn't like it. She's like brash, too shalty. Ah kind of made me. She literally said, it's making me shick to my stomach. And I'm like, well, thanks a lot. Yeah, Like, if your fourth grader brings home a macaroni necklace, you don't go that's the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen. Get it away from me. You wear it like it's an amazing thing.
Speaker 7: Eat it, Susan, Eat it.
Speaker 1: So this weekend, is it gonna be kind of gloppy all weekend?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's not supposed to be very nice. There is a slight chance of some snow floorries tomorrow, but not really like florries, like less than an inch if we.
Speaker 1: See anything, okay, well we're due. Every week we do what's on your radar, and a lot of time we bring up stuff that, you know, just kind of through the course of the show, like shows that we watched or like, you know, things that we enjoyed or whatever. But this time we do what's on your radar, and we all throw out something that we're kind of into or we're kind of trying or interested in it's on our radar. I'm gonna throw this one out. I want it for Christmas. It is called the Rubiks Wow Cube. It is a Rubik's Cube, but each side of it is a digital screen with a microprocessor, and it plays games and has scores and there's all kinds of challenges and it's about three hundred and fifty bucks, so it's expensive, but I want one for Christmas. It's called the Rubik's Wow Cube. It just looks really cool. You can Google it and there's like a video of what it does and all the different things on there. That's on my radar.
Speaker 2: Mine is the Illum Candle Warehouse sale. Basically, it's this crazy, crazy sale that you can get up to ninety percent off candles, and then there's like a few other things there. But Illum is like where you see those candles in like Anthropology, Target, like all those stores. Is a very popular candle brand. But it's going on today and tomorrow in Maple Grove. But we'll post this on our story so you can see the address. Of it and everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool, Bailey.
Speaker 6: On my radar is the Twin Cities con It's like a giant kind of nerd convention that's happening. It starts today, it goes through the entire weekend at the Minneapolis convention.
Speaker 1: The one.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going on.
Speaker 6: Sunday with my sister and they're gonna have like the cast of the Mummy is there, like people from Star Wars, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but then also like pro wrestlers. So it's there's a little bit of this, a little bit of that for every nerd out there.
Speaker 3: So Twin Cities.
Speaker 7: Con is on my radar and all my radar is this. They're a nonprofit organization I found. It's called My Very Own Bed. They're here in the Twin Cities, and I just thought this was cool because it's the season of giving. They help provide beds, blankets and things like that to kids that might not have and obviously it's the season of giving. So if you go on their website, my very Own beed dot org, you can donate and help, you know, give keep a kid warm at night.
Speaker 1: That's really cool. By the way, Speaking of which, this weekend, drop by a Pilgrim cleaners and donate your coat. It's the last full week it ends, I think next Friday, a week from today. Go buy Pilgrim. Donate a coat that you don't wear anymore, that you haven't touched in a long time, that your kids outgrew, because there is always a need for people for a coach for people who just don't Maybe they're new here, they don't know it's going to get cold. Maybe they got to spend money on food and they don't have money for a warm coat. So bring by your coats two Pilgrim try cleaners, any of them and they'll clean them and get them distributed. On my radar is the Rubik's Wow Cube. It's an electronic Rubik's Cube and it's got puzzles and screens on each cube. But it looks super cool on my radar. I want it for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Check out Minus the illum Warehouse is sale. It's happening today and tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Minus Twin Cities con starting today through Sunday, Big Nerdy Convention at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
Speaker 7: And MINEU is a Twin Cities nonprofit called My Very Own Bed that provides a bed's, blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, all this stuff for kids that might not have.
Speaker 1: Okay, go check that out.
Speaker 4: One on one point three, KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com. Show that show. Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Okay, go do that because you get a chance to win one thousand dollars perfectly in time for Christmas shopping or whatever you want to spend it on. Maybe a little Thanksgiving gataway, whatever you want to do. The keyword is show and this one you actually type in on Katie beat on com. Go to Katie w youbeat ont com. You'll see right where to type it show boom. You were good to go. Shout out to somebody who is turning It's Rachel. She is turning the big four to O tomorrow and she said mental life feel more like thirty, but my body feels like fifty. I'm all over the place. Rachel, Happy birthday and also happy birthday. This one says to my girl Josie, she is too Tomorrow mama loves you, sweet girl. Now I get a dog vibe out of that one, because she says my girl Josie by sweet girl, Josie, Mama loves your sweet girl. So I think Josie may be a dog. If not, then you know what, maybe phrase it differently next time, sweet girl. So I'm a sweet girl. Okay, happy birthday you share a birthday with it's a grown man, Yeah it should be. Lord is twenty nine years old, David Gatta is fifty eight, and Joni Mitchell is eighty two.
Speaker 3: The eight isn't that wild?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: I did not know he was that old.
Speaker 1: I thought he was like thirty four. I know, really had no idea. Back in a second on katwb on the way we're gonna do Bailey's bit or the Daily Bailey that's coming up in a second, and a Sabrina Carpenter keyword. Last one we're doing on our show in about ten minutes. Hang out to win that trip to La to see Sabrina.
Speaker 3: I'm kat w B.
Speaker 1: Well you're already dressed for you and a bunch of other idi just come out of one car. I mean, you're all good to go back. That's my nose here's your keyword.
Speaker 3: Let's take a trip.
Speaker 4: Yes to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now on KDWB talk back the keyword espresso. Espresso on our iHeartRadio appe the last time we ever do this bit on our show, and it's going to come to an end this weekend. I think if you've listened this week and you can still play, but on our show, this is the swan song, the grand finale of the Sabena Carpenter use the key word to win contest and you're probably going good. I've been hearing it for four weeks. Don't lose sight of the fact that this is a trip to La Yes, it is. It's an experience. You're gonna fly out where it's warm sea Sabrina Carpenter. We're covering the airfare, in the hotel, the tickets to the show. So if you haven't played before, who knows it might just take one time.
Speaker 1: Use that keyword espresso and use the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. You're probably familiar. If you're new here, that's okay. The iHeart Radio app download it if you got it. While you're listening to Katie will you Be, there's a red microphone near the top. You tap that and let you leave a keyword. You'll say something like the keyword is espresso, simple as that and good luck.
Speaker 6: So today is National Cancer Awareness Day, which makes me think of way back in the day, me, my mom, and my sister used to volunteer at the Race for the Cure and we would like hand out I don't know, like pieces of like yogurt, or like T shirts.
Speaker 3: Or stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So I want to talk about volunteering today. Oh cool, because I think everyone should volunteer. If it's for you know, a cancer sort of thing, great, If not for something else, that's great too. But Dave, Jenny and vonnt I want you to look deep down inside yourselves and try to remember a time where you volunteered and where you volunteered. And if you have a place that you volunteer at regularly in love, you can text us in five three, nine two to one.
Speaker 3: I have often.
Speaker 6: Volunteered honestly, kind of a little bit selfishly at different box offices for theater so I can get to see the show for free. It's still considered volunteering though, because I am working a shift for free. I just get to put my button a seat after I'm done. And I also volunteer in the garden outside my back of the backyard.
Speaker 3: I don't count.
Speaker 6: Yeah it does because it's for the Minneapolis Parks and Parks Corn. Yeah, so I do volunteer there and I don't have to spend my saturday there, but I am spending my saturday there because why, I'm a great person. What kind of volunteer work.
Speaker 3: Have you done? Well?
Speaker 1: I volunteered as a Boy Scout leader, but it was very rewarding and it was one of those things where your kids in it, so you volunteer. I also was Alison's soccer coach because nobody else would volunteer.
Speaker 3: Did you get paid for that?
Speaker 5: No, you got to be a soccer coach now when.
Speaker 2: The kids are young, Okay, maybe in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There's another group that I'm trying to volunteer for, and we're just trying to kind of connect because they're new. And I talked about it yesterday and I really cannot even remember the name of it right now, but it is a group of people that take kids out and give them outdoor experiences. It's kind of like boy Scouts, but it's not like organized the same way with badges and pledges and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so you're a good person too.
Speaker 1: Then I try to try to meet Yeah, I volunteered to call Bingo with the chan Hassen Fourth of July event.
Speaker 6: That's good, okay, good? Yeah, good, Jenny, When was the last time you volunteered?
Speaker 2: So, I mean I've done probably in recent years. I mean, we do stuff with work, but I feel like outside of work, I've done the ring belling, the ring belling, the bell ringing for the Salvation Army around the holiday time.
Speaker 5: In college, I.
Speaker 2: Volunteered at this after school program for girls in middle school and high school where they had different classes every day, and unfortunately there wasn't great attendance. So if there wasn't great attendance, they wouldn't have the teacher come and teach the class.
Speaker 5: So one time I had to like teach a.
Speaker 2: Break dancing class on my own. Two girls showed up. But I did learn some pretty sweet moves from being in the class because I would basically just take the class and like engage with the kids while someone else let it so that was probably one of my most fond memories of volunteer work, and I've done a lot of random things throughout the years. There's an event called Shout Out Lie that showed out Loud that's for suicide awareness, and I've helped m see that before cheered for that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, when was the last time you volunteered? It's so funny.
Speaker 7: Earlier this week, I was telling my girlfriend Alyssa that I want to volunteer because it's that sea and right, yeah, so that's how I found I just headed on my radar.
Speaker 3: It's got my very own bed.
Speaker 7: They're a nonprofit in the Twin Cities that they try to provide bedding and sheets and blanks stuffed animals for kids that might not have I reached out to them earlier this week and I'm still waiting to hear back so I can try to help and you know, deliver that type of stuff. When I was I don't know how many years ago this was, but I went to It was a firehouse, but like soup kitchen type vibe.
Speaker 3: We served spaghetti.
Speaker 7: We were waiters for people that came through the firehouse and it was cool.
Speaker 3: Was I fulfilled my lifelong dream? Of being a waiter.
Speaker 5: Wow, look at us.
Speaker 3: We're all great people.
Speaker 6: We got some text messages saying second harvest, heartland, feed my serving children.
Speaker 3: We do that one with the spech there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we did a lot of that with the Boy Scouts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you're in Boy Scouts or Scouts now as they call it. You go out and you volunteer to do like clean up the park. It's so easy and yeah, and it's so easy and it's such a good lesson for young people to do. Thought some other people exactly.
Speaker 6: Thanks everybody. If you haven't volunteered lately, maybe you should try it again.
Speaker 1: Volunteer, hang out to listen to Dave's Dirt. It's easy and it's next on kd WB.
Speaker 3: On davestert on kat w B.
Speaker 1: There's a rumor going around about the Farmer's Almanac. Now you probably don't care nor know about this one, but your grandpa, your dad might be like, oh my god, they're not doing the Farmer's Almanac anymore. No, no, no, no. The original is the old Farmer's Almanac, and they will continue to publish. But the one shut up, the one that's called Farmer's Almanac is du in Dunne. This is news from your Arms Corner, from Farmer's Corner on katiewb.
Speaker 5: Hillary Duff has a new song out, and here's a clip. It's called Mature.
Speaker 1: It's really catchy. I mean, they can make that a hit if they do it all right, that could be a hit song. Can I mention? Also the new Katy Perry song which I really like. It's called band Aids and we played the full thing this morning at eight o'clock in of a world premiere thing and I really like it.
Speaker 6: Later from Katy Perry, David Harber and Millie Bobby Brown had us all fooled. There was rumors going around earlier this week that Millie Bobby Brown had filed a harassment complaint against David Harbor for bullying her during Stranger Things filming. But yesterday was the Stranger Things premiere and they were very chummy, chummy, standing on him an arm, hugging each other, laughing, smiling, all of that jazz. So I assumed that it was all just a rumor to get us to talk about them, and we did, and I can't wait for Stranger Things season five.
Speaker 7: I just think that harassment claim is such an odd thing.
Speaker 3: To put out there anything else, David.
Speaker 2: Harbor would be like, yeah, cool, this would be great publicity.
Speaker 1: No kidding.
Speaker 2: I feel like the harassment thing is probably real, but they're just trying to pretend like they're okay because they want stranger things to do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I disagree, only because the videos of them, like hugging on the red carpet, it seems very genuine.
Speaker 3: Yeah it looks. I mean, I could be wrong. We could all be wrong.
Speaker 6: I wonder though, like if because of all the stuff that happened with like him and Lily Allen and her new album is just like really critical of David Harbor, if they were like, you know what, Well, we can't really change anyone's mind to say that he's a good person. So let's just have more come out that he's a bad person and then people will still be talking about him. But then see how chummy he is and like, oh, I actually like that guy.
Speaker 2: What would you guys do for like a big rollout that could happen in your life in the next year. I know what bonds would be. What about getting engaged?
Speaker 4: You would like.
Speaker 3: What that day comes? Man, it's gonna be hot off the presses.
Speaker 2: I would probably do one based on the next time I'm going to clip my toenails? Yeah, breaking, Yeah, the next thing I know, I'm just it's just a foot video.
Speaker 6: I mean, people would get pretty hyped about that. You could get a lot of listeners that way.
Speaker 7: We are minutes away from finding out this year's Grammy nominations. I hate that our show in at ten o'clock because that's probably exactly when they'll come out. But there's a lot of hype because there are two new categories being introduced as here.
Speaker 3: One of them is Best.
Speaker 7: Album Cover, which good bring back that the art of album covers and Best Traditional Country Album.
Speaker 3: Is going to be well.
Speaker 7: Best Country Album is going to be separated into Best Traditional and Best Contemporary because of all the drama with Beyonce winning the Best Country Album last year. But we'll have those updates for you on our website, probably throughout the weekend and obviously Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool. And a list of the most iconic movie quotes that everyone knows. And these are just like, I don't know who generated this one, actually comicbook dot Com most okay, wow, iconic movie quotes that everyone knows. I'm gonna give you the quote. You tell me the movie Houston, we have a problem, Apollo thirteen, Yes, the next one, I'll be back.
Speaker 3: Terminator, yep. Well I'm terrible at all these.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen most of these.
Speaker 1: Actually the line was written I'll be right back, but James Cameron, who directed Terminators, said it doesn't work, and so they made it, oh, I'll be back. And they never expected it to be an iconic line. They just thought it was another line. But now it's like people will say I'll be back, and you know what they're they're talking.
Speaker 3: About because you said it in such a weird way.
Speaker 1: Bond, James Bond is number two. I See Dead People so good, an easy one. May the Force Be with You.
Speaker 3: Wars I love.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen literally almost I think one of these.
Speaker 1: A big movie kind of a person.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm not. I'm really not.
Speaker 2: I love like really corny movies like Sydney Sweeney and Glenn Powell and Anyone but You and the other night other people were like, that is one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I was like, I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was a phenomenal movie. It's not like Star Wars, but it is a good movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is it for the dirt Occupy six one two injured Heimer and Lammer's injury law. Have a great weekend, Stay warm, make some chilly Watch the Vikings are playing. I believe they're on Sunday. Let's okay, not sure who the Gophers are playing tomorrow, but go you Gophers and stay warm. Listen to Katie. Would you be listen to win Sabrina Carpenter tickets, download The Minnesota Goodbye or stream The Minnesota Goodbye. A little bonus content and you could listen to the show anytime. If you missed part of it, I'd say go back and listen to the seven o'clock hour. This morning, it went off the rails and we had such a good time talking about a woman called in and said that she was going to get divorced, and then she decided not to. Then we started talking about a song that reminded us of that story, and then we started talking about story songs. And it's a good thing the boss wasn't listening, because we did some stuff during the seven o'clock hour that probably would have got us called into his office. At the end of the show, go back and listen to the seven o'clock hour. Do it in the next you know, like a couple of hours before you forget about it, or on the ride home, or tonight while you're on your walk or whatever, and we'll see you Monday on katw