Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Good to have you guys here with us. Phone numbers eight four to four Mojo Live. Text line to get through to us is nine five five zero zero. If you would like to add a comment or you've got a story to tell us, text us and text call me and you don't don't text the story, just text call me and we're going to call you to get your story from you and tell us if you're a first time long time, because we would like to know Kevin has been seeing this lovely lady with that none of us have had an opportunity to actually see. You've seen a picture of her. Have you met her face to face and talked to her? I have not, Okay, The way that you looked is looking very.
Speaker 2: Oh I haven't.
Speaker 3: Okay, So well, I was looking at Kevi because I'm like, have I did? Did we meet her that night?
Speaker 2: I don't think so? Okay.
Speaker 1: So keV has been talking to this lady and she has told Kevin that she's got something that she wants him to do.
Speaker 4: That's clean, right, yeah, absolutely, But do you all like when you've been in relationships and you're married, have you had to make him prove himself in some way, like do you put him through a test or make him do anything?
Speaker 3: Maybe not like intentionally, but I think maybe subconsciously I have or do give me an example of what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 4: Was actually no, no, this isn't at all, although it could be used, you know, for that if it needed to. But she said that she needs to ensure that her man can physically lift her.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 4: She said, it makes her feel protected and safe sure something happens. She needs to make sure that I can pick her up and get her out of there.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: So she was like, can you lift me?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, So it was she wants you to pick her, like, actually pick her?
Speaker 2: Okay, stop over your shoulder.
Speaker 1: So Lydia, you're there. When Lydia told me this topic, I completely misunderstood. When you said, hey, Duke, Havev's topic about his girlfriend, you know, picking him up or picking her up. I thought you meant you having to go kind of car and pick her up in a car.
Speaker 4: Realize that's something that happened last week. But I, oh, that's a different story.
Speaker 1: But I didn't realize you wanted you to physically actually have to can you even lift me up?
Speaker 4: Like, She's like, I gotta be with a man and if something pop off, I can make sure he can get us out of there. If you can't even lift me up, Like, what the hell can I do with you?
Speaker 2: Interesting? So did you just scoop her up? Improve I picked her up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And how did that go? She's like, okay, I guess you can't. So how easy was it to pick her up? Like?
Speaker 4: What what if you had didn't like require like hold on second, let me get my legs right. It wasn't like that just lifted her up.
Speaker 5: I think somebody maybe a little bit happy up, but like having to walk with them, like if you were taking her out of the house and it was on fire.
Speaker 2: No, I walked a little bit. Okay. Do women like to be carried? Like do they want to be?
Speaker 1: You know you used to be like you're going to carry me, you know into Like if you got married, would you want to be did you be scooped up and picked up.
Speaker 2: And carried by your man? Is that? Is that something that is romantic to.
Speaker 5: Like, hang on, I'm not gonna lie. I've had I've recently seen always wanted to pick me up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and do what like just curls?
Speaker 5: Suret Actually yes, when we were baking cookies and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Grab you, pick you up and throw you on the bed, pick me up and do things.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I feel like it's hard to like hold on sometimes I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, one that's not important to me, but if it is to her, that that is to her. But I mean, Wes, there have been occasions where he's had to pick me. He hasn't had to, but he has opted to pick me up, Like if I'm wearing shoes that are really uncomfortable and he's like, get on my back, I'll go the rest of the weak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a piggyback ride? Is that necessarily picking up? Like if you did that, is that not like a piggyback is easier?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, they'll get you out of anywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm not discounting at all.
Speaker 1: How about if you put her on your shoulders and play a game of Marco Polo in a pool?
Speaker 4: Well, I think I don't know that that would be interesting. I think once you got him up there, chicken to be up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can swim, you know how to drum me straight? So you passed the test. Yeah, for sure with flying cops.
Speaker 5: Do you have any tests for her?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have anything that comes to my mind where I'm like, you have to be able to do this now. I would prefer if she was good at certain things, right, I mean it would help the relationship, you know. And it's longngevity. Should that be what this is? You know, it'd be harder to withstand some things. Has she cooked you, Amelia, No, that's supposed.
Speaker 2: To be tomorrow. She gets a terrible cook.
Speaker 4: She's I mean from what I've seen, like she she's pretty well versed.
Speaker 2: What have you seen plates? She cooked? She posts her plates? Okay? Are you sure that for her? And not show? I mean, I face armor. She'd be in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Has at your house yet?
Speaker 2: No? I asked that the other day.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I know you in here doodling like you have to do to like you've been over several nights, and she's like she wanted them type where it's too fresh or she wants to hide that haven't smelled her fart or anything?
Speaker 2: What's up? Sarah? Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: I wanted to say that when I was looking for a man back in my college days. I always said I wanted him to weigh like at least two hundred pounds.
Speaker 7: That way, when I got pregnant, he would still weigh.
Speaker 2: More than me. That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, skinny guys, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's that's funny.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had your man pick you up like and carry you like Kevin just did with a scroll?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well he tries to wrestle me and I try to fight back.
Speaker 1: And quick question about picking up? Is it necessarily picking up if it's not just in your arms, Like what if you put through over your shoulder like a like a firefighter would if if he was rescuing you, Is that picking you up?
Speaker 2: Or is that cheating?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if that's if that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, then Shannon getting a piggyback ride from Wes is just as okay. Like it's not necessary because you're not using just arm strength, you're using body strength and back strengthen me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you ever picked Wes up before?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if in the case of a if there was a fire in your house and you fell down, like if I if I there was a fire in our house and I was smokeing, elated and I had a lot of smoke in my smoking elation, you know what I mean, Oh, smoking elated. I think swept the firefighter's hell and I'm laying on the floor. My wife would not be able to say, yes she can. There's a she drag you out, there's a process she would.
Speaker 3: Get you out my legs And also in those situations, something happens and you're adrenaline allows you to lift and do things that you never thought you could do, and I just got to.
Speaker 2: Like lay you out on the ground.
Speaker 4: There's like a whole thing like a leg and like a turnover thing I carry.
Speaker 2: I carried Chelsea into the hotel.
Speaker 1: That we were getting married at, Like she cost claims, she does this whole thing about how I made her walk through the rain and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So we were kidding with each other. I did. I did make her walk through the rain, but.
Speaker 1: Why But I said, all right, I'm going to carry you into the room then, because that's kind of like the thing, you know, it's kind of like something cute that you would see in a movie and stuff like that. And I carried her in and the only thing that was difficult was the dress that she was wearing.
Speaker 2: Was big.
Speaker 1: It was like a big dress at that time, and so it was all over the place. But she was very light.
Speaker 4: So tomorrow morning we have to carry Shannon and Anna through the studio in case there's.
Speaker 2: A fire runner?
Speaker 1: What about Lydia and Bianca? Would you want your guys to carry you like this? Do you want your guys to be able to pick you up and left you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would like it, but I just would think, oh, like what if he can't? And then I'll look, you know fat Listen.
Speaker 6: Sometimes Bryce tries to pick me up and then he's shaking his legs and he's like falling over, and I was so bad, So I'm like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, shoot, hey, look, have you ever picked Bryce? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, come here, I'll put you run over my shoulder.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jen, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: Hi, Mojo over the shoulder is hot? Like handle me?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Really? And do you like this? Do you like the booty smack too?
Speaker 7: Yes? That is hot?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, all right, we'll try that sometime when I see you there. Jane, Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 1: Take care of yourself, all right. So she's cooking for cav tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's the plan. We'll see though schedule has been a little crazy. What's the what's on the menu? What's a I don't know about?
Speaker 1: You don't so you don't give her an idea, like, hey, I love this, I don't have any dietary restrictions. First meal Chelsea ever cooked for me was meat loaf. I liked meat loaf A choice to me, It's like it was a very well, here's the thing. And we lived in Arizona and there was not a lot of Midwestern type food, and meat loaf is a Midwestern thing. So Chelsea was like, what do you want? And I'll make you what you want. And so I said to her, I go, will you make my mom's meat loaf? And so my sisters gave her the meat loaf ish recipe and she made. Because I got to tell you something, there's two different types of meat loaf. There's meat loaf with ketchup on like top, or or or like a barbecue ish type sauce sometimes people do, or it's just like plain meat loaf.
Speaker 2: I like both.
Speaker 1: I like regular meat loaf. I like to put my own sauce on it. No, I like I like ketchup wit meat loaf. Really, I thought that would be good.
Speaker 2: In general? Is discussed. No, it's come on, listen.
Speaker 1: Don't don't talk about my my people's food that way. I don't sit there and tell you know. I don't tell you that Doma, you know, and all the Caldian stuff that you guys bring me fire.
Speaker 5: Listen, I knew every time my mom cooked meat loaf or anything in the crock pile, I was not eating.
Speaker 4: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Hold on a security guard. Anthony is on the phone with us right now. What's up, Anthony?
Speaker 7: What's going on? Family?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 7: All right, so listen. As a man who professionally takes up people for a living, it's always amazing where you can take up your girl too and it just throws her off, like, for example, for you can pick your girl up in the last ride position. Dude, I'm telling you what's amazing.
Speaker 2: What position is that?
Speaker 7: The last ride position? Are you familiar with?
Speaker 2: Tails act to let you know that? But how do you can you describe it for radio friendly listeners?
Speaker 7: Okay, it's like in a power bomb. Remember when you remember how we used to power bomb our cousins and stuff. And their legs. Their legs are sitting on your shoulders, but they're facing the other way.
Speaker 2: God, you're picking up.
Speaker 7: What I'm putting down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where is the down.
Speaker 1: By the way? What do you do for a I think you're a security guard. Why are you picking people up for a living? What kind of security work are you doing?
Speaker 2: Adrian? What's up?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Adrian? What's up?
Speaker 6: Moseille?
Speaker 2: Nothing much? Man? What's going on?
Speaker 1: And Man?
Speaker 6: I heard doing some deliveries, about to pick up some flowers and taking the east point.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it. What's happening? What?
Speaker 1: What do you want to say to Kevin about his girl in the situation?
Speaker 2: I love breaking your phone? Say that again?
Speaker 6: Cooking for him tomorrow? And I kind of I kind of got the same situation. I don't know how it's gonna turn.
Speaker 2: How to food on? Turn out?
Speaker 1: You're so your girl is cooking for you also tomorrow, first time for the first time. And do you know what she's gonna cook? What kind of phone are you? What is your get off? Yeah, get off your bluetooth and talk to us. Your bluetooth socks everything. I think it's a bad sound.
Speaker 2: You go there, you go. I have no idea What you just did? I just turned to speakerphone. Enough all right, So what's going on with your girl?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I told her I gave her a chlen.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And it was.
Speaker 4: Soul food.
Speaker 6: Man. If any if anybody can cook soul food, they can cook anything. Man, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: That what is What is the soul food she's cooking for you? Do you know?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I told her I wanted corn beef cabbage with macaroni and cheese, and maybe some fried chicken on the side.
Speaker 2: That's an effort.
Speaker 1: If you get a girl that makes you fried chicken, you know how much work fried chicken is.
Speaker 6: Hey. And if she pulled it up right, didn't I mean that? You know you got one.
Speaker 2: In there will.
Speaker 6: Of course if she had the corn bread and it all come together.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, question for you what if she's an amazing cook, she makes soul food like the best you've ever had it, but she's terrible in bed.
Speaker 2: That's a question. I'm halfway trapped.
Speaker 1: You'll get a girlfriend on the side, right, man. I'll tell you what though. The way to the way to a man's heart is through his his you know, food and uh, hey, every lid has its pop. That's cooking all right. Well, thank you for the call.
Speaker 2: Adrian. Take care of yourself.