Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show, Yesterday was a really crazy day, Okay. So I stayed at the radio station till about twelve thirty. Then one o'clock went to Carl's golf Land, where it took Luke to go buy his birthday gift. I didn't realize I was going to be there that long, but I was hanging out there for like two hours. I didn't shop for myself at all. Really, Now, Luke shopped for his birthday and then shopped for his mom, so he got her something for me to get it. I just swear to you, I did not buy one thing, not even a tea or a ball. I didn't have one thing. Neil was sitting there and looking at me. He was shocked, and I said to Neil, I go, this is about him. This is all about him. And I was starving, My stomach was grumbling. It was getting to the point where my GLP one was not GLP one in. It was like, literally I was about ready to just go at it. So I did something yesterday that I haven't done in a while, and I'm glad I did because I'm going to do an investigative report here on Mojo in the morning. This is my problem solvers, my investigators, my eyewitness news, whatever us is. Okay, I investigating. I wasn't prepared for this, but it's a soundtrack, do you think so?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, hold on a second, here, hold on, I got to get my music in here. I was kind of like ad living there, and I had lived myself right into a mistake. All right, here we go. Oh, oh, there you go, breaking my breaking Actually, you know what. I like this one.
Speaker 3: Better.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second. I'm gonna do this one right here. Oh, here we go. All right, I like that station. All right, So I went to McDonald's for the first time in way over a year. I've not been to McDonald's in forever. I used to have so many points on McDonald's app that was crazy. And I've been staying away from McDonald's. Nothing be wrong with McDonald's by staying away, But I think, do you guys know I'm a little fat, so I gotta be careful sometimes I might stay away forever. What happened, No offense McDonald's, but offend because I am upset with you guys. You're not loving it. I am not. I went and got a quarter pounder with cheese meal deal. Okay, got the quarter pounder with cheese meal deal, no bund because I got a gluten analogy. I said, you know what medium size it because I don't need all the fries in the coke. I know your burger is good enough for me. It ain't because I got to talk about something right now. And here's what I want to ask about. I want to ask about what is not the same anymore? So things that used to be so amazing that for some reason in this modern times are not the same anymore. I hear them talk all the time about shrink flation. Yeah, you go open up a bag of potato chips that used to be filled to the bread. Now it's all I got. It's right. Guess what they shrink flation? McDonald's quarter pounders with cheese. It is no longer a quarter pounder. And I'm not joking to you. And I might do a class action lawsuit if you guys like the quarter pounder with change jump on the burger patty was the same size as the burger that they put on the buns of a hamburger or cheeseburger regular one like in the kids Happy Meals. I got my burger that was in my little container. First off, they cook it at the same temperature that they used to cook the old burger. That was nice, thick, juicy quarter pounder beef, oh so good back in the day, the onions on a little greasy, little greasy. It was so delicious. This burger, because they cooked it at the same temperature in the same time, was a hockey puck. I swear to you, I thought for a second there that I was playing a game at Little Caesars Arena. I was like Dylan Larkin, here go score. This thing was crap, And I'm gonna tell you. I went to the one that was right there off of Orchard like Road and Silvan my favorite one. So whoever the manager is there, I'm complaining about you, guys. I think that they're shrink flation in our stuff and I don't like it. And if you're somebody that wants to shout out something that used to be great that isn't anymore. I'm starting with a quarter pounder with cheese at McDonald's. How much of it did you eat? I ate the whole thing because it was terrible, right, this one, the whole thing. But it wasn't enough protein. I didn't have enough protein. I'm not gonna and honestly, it was way overcooked. I wasn't going to go back and stand in the line. I do not understand why it's like this, Mike, what's going on? Have you noticed this? To Mike, No, you got.
Speaker 2: The wrong burger meat on there.
Speaker 1: They just did you dirty, Mike, I swear to you. As a quarter pounder with cheese. I looked at it. So why would they give me the wrong patties that they did not have? The lazy go back in there? He just blow. Wait, so I got to look at the patties now and see what the patties look like. I said to them, No, you shouldn't have to but no, you you're right.
Speaker 4: No, mo they are smaller. They not like how they used to be. Used to be big. You need two hands for them things. Now it's like a little snacker. It's not thick and juicy.
Speaker 5: Mike. Oh, I know what.
Speaker 1: It is, Mojo. They got the paddies got gp all once to now you know what I mean. There's a zembig burgers. I know what is this? Yeah? All right, what's not the same that used to be great? Evelyn? What's going on. It's Mojo in the Morning. High till morning, guys, Morning high.
Speaker 4: So what I'm upset about is bananas and flamerchios. They flame rchidos are just horrible.
Speaker 2: Now they just have no hot.
Speaker 1: Banana takes like a cardboard box. Wait, like bananas bananas that grow on trees.
Speaker 4: Yes, they don't taste the same.
Speaker 1: I've never thought it was before. I wonder how they changed the bananas. Where are you buying your bananas? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're not planting in the same soil with something.
Speaker 1: Where where do you shop? What grocery store do you shop at? I'm calling up can program. I'm gonna find out what's going on. Don't get the organic bananas? Organic? Why you're paying for organic bananas? Anyway? Stephanie, Hi, it's Mojo in the Morning. Hello, Okay, Hi. What is not the same that used to be so great?
Speaker 2: Rocks candy hearts and I actually google this.
Speaker 1: They used to have the I think it's.
Speaker 5: Necho the formula, yes, yeah, and now.
Speaker 3: Like I can't buy them anymore because first of all, they used to be kind of songt but now they have like ridiculous flavors like fruit punch and whatever.
Speaker 1: They just they don't taste this, and they're like, they'll break your tea. I agree with you on those. I used to love those. Hate him now. Don't don't tell me they're changing formulas on stuff because they in.
Speaker 5: General is smaller. And have you had a kit kat lately? Ka used to be my favorite, which I.
Speaker 1: Know the chocolate doesn't taste the same.
Speaker 5: Nothing tastes the same about a kit cat and a butterfinger. Totally different, Dwayne, what's up.
Speaker 1: Uh at Taco Bell? The Mexican pizza?
Speaker 2: It's not the same no more?
Speaker 1: What did they do to the Mexican pizza? He tried to It's like.
Speaker 2: The sauces are completely different.
Speaker 1: Really, that's you can't change the Mexican pizza. It's easy to make and it's so good. You got to make it the same.
Speaker 2: Once they took it out and brought it back, he was not the same.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. You can believe that the Mexican pizza as long as the cheesy Gordida crunch doesn't change. Shannon is happy, right, you got to have that thing. Tony, what's up? Tony? How are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: You doing not good? Tony? I don't know's I don't know if you're even hear me to your pain. I feel like I feel like I wasted a heart, a potential heart attack, and a bad burger yesterday. What's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say mine will be hungry? Howies? Those Chicken Club cal zones really so when you got them, especially the large ones, they come in a small pizza box. Now they shrunk them and they made these small boxes for him to accommodate the size that they are now. So use me stuff with chicken ranch bacon now one day to finish one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one half? Do you guys? Now it's ridiculous, Tony. Do you know what my quarter pounder with cheese costs yesterday? Twelve dollars? Twelve dollars. It was a twelve medium medium size. It was crazy? Can I because you you kind of blue by this? We got to talk about chips. I used to love chips now as a kid.
Speaker 4: And I know you go like back in the day, eased to be four dollars, used to be able to go to the corner store, go to the gas. They should get two chips, get a drink, get a fifty sin drink if you really wanted to bust it down.
Speaker 1: Now you go.
Speaker 4: Not only are they two for a dollar, but you can slide the chips to one side of the bag.
Speaker 1: Soon as you lift that so shake it up, half of it is filled with eee. You open up, you damn near elbow DP before you get a chip. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You know what else is like that? A lot of Starbucks drinks? Yeah, if you get a Starbucks drink that has spraw, that's crazy. I'm like, this thing is twenty five percent full with an actual drink foam dollars.
Speaker 1: They tell you, they tell you to buy the smallest size whatever it is, talls because the talls are basically ground. Is that possible? Hey, Felicia, what's up? Felicia? Hello? What's not the same anymore? Che Oh my god? A lot about that? Honestly, not in my house because I probably still got cans in there that I bought ten twenty years ago. What they do? Oh?
Speaker 5: Really, it doesn't taste the thing at all.
Speaker 1: It just tastes it grows. Oh that's awful. You can't change the recipe? Rick, what's not the same anymore?
Speaker 2: Hey? Look, I don't want to predate myself here, but does anybody remember when Dave Thomas's biggie bag was the slam every single day.
Speaker 1: Wendy's has changed since Dave's dead? What's a biggie bag? I'm trying to tell you. If Dave died and then the next day they raised the prices on him, you can look at him. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: Have you got to get a junior.
Speaker 1: Bacon cheeseburger anytime soon?
Speaker 2: And now they sell Now they saw a two pack of junior bacons and they're so cheap.
Speaker 1: They don't even use a piece of lettuce. It's shredded lettuce. Now, I'm wondering, God, this is horrible. Is it so bad? Danielle? What's not the same?
Speaker 3: Five guys they shrunk their containers. I usually go there and get a couple of largest and they would put the extra.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? What the extra extra fries? Yes, don't they put the don't they throw it in a bag? And they threw an excess in there all the time. That's what five guys.
Speaker 3: So so two things. They shrunk how much they're putting in extra? And they also shrunk. They don't have the cardboard container anymore.
Speaker 1: That's horrible. The paper.
Speaker 3: It's like a paper McDonald's type of that's what.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna do? We gotta I don't.
Speaker 3: Know because I love five guys.
Speaker 1: This is stuff that honest and I know they do No King's rallies. Can we do? Can we do like a No King's rally for this stuff? For real? I want to. I want everybody out in front of all these fast food food place, ice going up and everything else going down. It's getting me all the time. Marcus, what's up? Last one? Marcus? What what do you uh thinking? It's not the same that it used to be back in the day CAREV I think you're gonna vibe with me?
Speaker 2: Man, it's markers with the two four year olds. Bro, I gotta say, women, ladies not the same, no more?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Ladies not the same? No more?
Speaker 3: So? They ain't.
Speaker 2: They're not cooking like they used to feming they more.
Speaker 3: Gangster than me and kids.
Speaker 2: They're telling, they telling drugs. I'm going to night night soft woman that smells will like a Lydio or an you know what I mean. It's not the way, but you know what I mean, like that.
Speaker 4: Wanted to They work from a they used to be made with natural ingredients process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's more it's more difficult, man, But you guys are you're my hero. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: They're putting they're putting air in that bag, to helium in that bag. Gume man,