Speaker 1: Speaking of self serving today on The Daily Bailey, I am just gonna say, if you're a Bailey fan, you know that I love going on long walks. And tomorrow I took the day off of work for my fifth annual Big Giant Mega Walk, and I'm raising money for my favorite like local theaters, and I've raised a bunch of money every single year, and this year I'm walking nineteen miles to Shoka Pee because I literally just look up breweries like around and then I just start clicking them and see like which one's the you know, Okay, So nineteen miles to Shockapee and I'm raising money for Strike Theater and the Minnesota Fringe Festival, which are just two theater places that I really love. And then throughout the whole day, I'm posting on Instagram so you can follow me at Bailey on air, and I kind of do like a play by play throughout the day and say like, hey, I'm one mile in, or hey I look a bench and I'll sit down on a bench orre like, oh, walk by a dairy queen and get an ice cream cone or whatever, and uh yeah, if you want, you can donate five dollars and dedicate a song to me that I have to listen to on my walk, or just you know, anything is great. If you want to donate, you can. If you don't, that's fine too. I'll have a Venmo like link. I know Venmo's kind of it seems shady. I swear to god, I'm not pocketing anyone money.
Speaker 2: Oh you're saying that. I was like, Veno's not shady.
Speaker 1: No, as in, like, I don't have an official donation link.
Speaker 2: Defense places like GoFundMe take a cut of that, so it is smarter to just do it.
Speaker 3: Do a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and then I save all of your donations until Give to the Max Day, which is in November, so I can double everybody's donations, pocketing.
Speaker 4: All of it. You just say I saved them all until I get hungry tonight.
Speaker 5: Bailey would not. She's just doesn't have that internet.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: I will tell you though, that there is a local personality that they did a big fundraiser online and they were mooching for money. And I was like, man, don't you don't get to use your celebrity status to mooch for money? But they mooch for money. Him and his buddy came in a couple of days later. Both of them had brand new seven hundred dollars iPads.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was so.
Speaker 6: I was like, Oh, and they disguise it as crowdfunding, that's what that's them they try to use.
Speaker 5: I was so annoyed. And a friend of mine she works at like a children's hospital in Ohio, and she says, when anybody comes in with and they get a sick child, terrible, they will go online and do a gofund me and it's like everything is paid for. Yeah, like Ronald, they're staying at the Ronald McDonald house. They don't have any expenses, et cetera, et cetera. But they'll always pick forty thousand dollars and they will raise money and they'll end up getting like twenty five hundred of it because you know, not a lot of people want to donate to that because and they don't and they don't need it. I mean, sure everybody could use a little bit more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, but I can I can guarantee if you donate my venmo is Bailey Dash hesse htss dash the number five and whatever you donate to me, I will give that to local nonprofit theaters because they need our money.
Speaker 5: Honestly, get her eye on a brand new iPad.
Speaker 2: Jenny, No, she wants a walking pad.
Speaker 1: Bo I do want to walk on to winter keep training for my next walk.
Speaker 2: Suddenly we see in the winter Bailey just constantly on our Instagram stories on our walking pad. Well, no, Bailey, we will.
Speaker 5: Know all right. It is one on one point three kd w B. We get your keyword right now. For Sabrina Carpenter, We're gonna fly you off to beautiful Los Angeles. You're gonna take off with your friend, have a couple of cocktails on the plane on the way out at your expense, and then when you get there, we see Sabrina Carpenter in concert. I'm not sure what the venue is, but probably the Sofi Arena. It's Crypto dot Com, Crypto dot Com arena. We're gonna send yell there to see her, and you'll also get the hotel, get the airfare thrown in there and the tickets thrown in there as well. So use that keyword here. It is taste. The keyword is taste. Use that on the iHeartRadio app to say the keyword is taste. Open that up, tap that red microphone. The keyword is taste and you are good to go. Boo Bash is coming up. Somebody just gave me an idea for a costume. Oh yeah, and it's clever and it's totally doable.
Speaker 4: I just it's not Simon Cowell. Is it? Because we were just talking about it.
Speaker 5: You don't tell us no, because in case, I do it because it's a decent one. Thanks Georgie Ann for sending me a ka I do for a costume. But you guys are already stoked for your costume. Bailey and Jenny, you've already come up with one, and we keep it a secret from each other just for fun. So you show up that night, We're like, oh.
Speaker 4: That's cool to Dave.
Speaker 2: I'll give you some ideas of when I asked on Instagram the other day of what I should be, and maybe you can steal some of these. Since I'm not gonna be any of these, I'm ready. Do you want to be hiker Barbie? A pink hiking gear, tiny pink backpack, you'd be hiker Barbie. I wouldn't rule it out. Okay, a lady bug, I'd rule it. Yeah, what about a pinata? And Bailey and I get to walk around with a bat and hitch you every once in a while. Or Andant we hit you every once in a while. And that's what it is. When you see people will drop candy out of there.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've been bad.
Speaker 2: What about let's see you could be a sweet Martha cookie.
Speaker 4: Someone said that. Someone said a fart.
Speaker 2: Basically, if you've seen like the Lufa costumes, that's what the fart looks like, just like brown and green, like fluff.
Speaker 4: What about a sexy pirate, I'm not I can't.
Speaker 5: Pull off sexy.
Speaker 4: What about the loraxe?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what. Thanks for the ideas, I appreciate it. We had a I put together a boo badge song. We came up with the lyrics. A I came up with this boo batge song and it's actually kind of catchy.
Speaker 7: Every year on Halloween, Dave Bryan throws a party that's gotta be seen. Dressed up as princes Leah or a big bag of trash, grab your best friend and come to Boo Bash Boom. It's a party like no other.
Speaker 4: Bring us the story of your mother, Come dress.
Speaker 7: Like the Lone Ranger, get drunk and hook up with the stranger. Mistic Lake is the place that's happened in come as Princess Peach or scary Black, Scary Black comes dress in one direction or Nasty East infection. See what mistic Lake, y'all. We're gonna have ball y'all in one thousand bucks an hour. Drink a dozen whiskey sours.
Speaker 5: Boo Bash right now. Let's get you tickets during the commercials. Call me now six five, one nine nine KDWB. If you had a group and you're like, oh, we're gonna be the Scooby Doo gang, I need five of us because how's there's bell Alma, Freddy Shaggy and what's the good One's game? No Daphne Daphne and then Scooby Doo. So if you want to you need five, just let us know you need five. We'll get you five, but make sure you show up. Don't take five spots and then go whoo.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like go never mind your commitment right.
Speaker 5: Call me down. We'll get you into Boo Bash six five, one nine eight nine k d w u V is the numb Oh. That music is a little bit spooky because vont is about to stir the pot and get your riled up. I can't even imagine what is on your what was his? What was his yesterday?
Speaker 4: The branch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, branch dressing was terrible. It's like the dumbest thing ever. It's like saying ice cream is horrible.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't that. I would never say something so heinous.
Speaker 6: Okay, but I will tell you that if you dress your dog up in regular clothes, you're doing too much.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 6: First of all, it's not true. My girlfriend. I have a dog with my girlfriend, a Lissa. Our dog's name is Ava. My girlfriend treats her as if that's her actual She texts me and says, look at our child. But she puts on it's like a cute little uh, it's just little.
Speaker 4: Pumpkin or something like that. I just think it's too much.
Speaker 6: Put on a coat when they go outside, sure, because it's cold, but a whole outfit.
Speaker 5: What are we doing? You're doing it for yourself? Are you talking about shoes and a purse? I mean, what are you talking about about dress? I've seen little skirts. I've seen for like boy dogs they have like a little uh, it's like a suit and tie. But it's like obviously all one piece. It's too much. Why does that exist to waste money.
Speaker 4: For you trying to bring joy to people? Dogs don't like it? Yeah, but is a dog?
Speaker 1: Is only a dog really for the dog's enjoyment, for the owner's and drugs A very good point.
Speaker 6: The dog doesn't get anything out of it half the time. Dogs hate having to wear that stuff anyway. And you if I see your dog, your dog wearing an outfit, it's I know you have money to waste.
Speaker 5: If you've seen the videos of dogs with their new shoes, their new rain boots or snow boots or whatever, and they're walking around the house like what the heck is?
Speaker 6: Then go to my Instagram literally right now. I'm gonna reshare over the weekend. Alyssa got our dog ava like boots or.
Speaker 4: Maidens or whatever for the snow. She hates them.
Speaker 6: She hates them, and she's like lifting her legs in such a stupid.
Speaker 4: Way because do they walk like they have never walked before. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: You're also probably gonna lose those immediately because when I've like walked dogs in the winter, the shoes come off so quickly we really don't notice it. And then you have to retrace your steps to look for that damn shoe.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I'm saying. It's just a waste of money.
Speaker 2: I do agree with like some of those, but it brings you joy.
Speaker 1: You get a little party hat for your dog on their birthday, that's cute.
Speaker 5: Yes, even stupid will bring you joy too. But should you do math as the dumbest reasoning.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just trying to free.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to make it it's free.
Speaker 4: That's even stupid or party hats.
Speaker 6: I came home on my birthday a couple months ago and Alyssa had Ava in a party hat.
Speaker 4: First of all, Ava was not rocking.
Speaker 6: It was cute, like the thought of it, but Ava was not rocking with the hat at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Doc, you don't like things like that.
Speaker 5: Here's one. Do you dress your pet up for Halloween? Cats don't do anything. You might be able to get a bonnet on a cat at maybe maybe, but we've read dogs. Will you know, once they get used to it, they don't care. We used to dress Josie up as a biker. She had a little helmet on, a little fake leather vest.
Speaker 4: That's cute, that's cute.
Speaker 5: We dressed her up for a couple of halloweens. I don't know whether Bernie would, but I'm looking forward to is Bernie he's raised in Missouri, were born in Missouri, lived all his life until he moved here a couple of months ago, and I don't think he's ever seen snow before. So I'm looking forward to Bernie experiencing snow for the first time.
Speaker 1: And then you can actually track and see how white he is versus the snow, and I bet he's actually browner than you think.
Speaker 5: Well, that's an odd thing to say. I don't know. That was the first thing to pop up.
Speaker 1: Husky and they like, were you know, brown and white? And so then the white never looked like white.
Speaker 5: Next to snow. Never never thought to do it.
Speaker 2: He's probably so filthy, filthy if you.
Speaker 1: Don't realize it until he has to stand next probably snow.
Speaker 5: Not the first thing I'm gonna do. Get Bernie out the snow so I can see whether he's white or not.
Speaker 8: Not.
Speaker 5: My first comes to mind. I want to see him go outside and be like, oh, this is cold, but it's kind of fun to rop in now. That might be kind of fun.
Speaker 4: I think Halloween costumes are fine.
Speaker 6: It's an occasion, you know, it's something that you're doing for, Like everybody wears a Halloween costume, but a regular outfit day to day dogs don't need that.
Speaker 2: What about wearing like on Sundays you put your dog in a Vikings jersey.
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to say, in a church suit, a bike. No, that's very unnecessary. But I've seen those. Pet Smart definitely has a bunch of those.
Speaker 5: Oh totally. Yeah. We've bought Josie and our old dog racks. We have them in matching Vikings jerseys. Josie's was pink. I bet there's a lot of people who dress their dogs up for Halloween.
Speaker 6: And how do you know that your your dog is a Vikings fan Because it's the dog in the family. It doesn't want if that dog has any sense of selfie won't be a dogs fan.
Speaker 1: That is an extension of you. So that's why I think it's okay to dress up your dogs. It's for your own it's my dog's body, my dog's choice.
Speaker 5: Remember, And to change the subject, you are never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter tickets to go to la to seear. Another keyword comes up in a little bit on k d WB best song of the last five years. There I said it. I firmly believe it best song in the past five years. Damn is KATWB. We'll be back in a second. We got some important stuff to talk about. First of all, would you buy a house that someone died in? Would you buy a house that someone was murdered in? We'll talk about that, see whether you're in the majority or not at Also, there's a phrase that's been banned from school rooms around the country. It is a phrase that has been banned because kids love this phrase, and they are banning this phrase from schoolhouses. School houses. I don't know where that.
Speaker 4: In the seventies one room school houses.
Speaker 5: They will take you back and make you pull a limb off of a tree a little switch show.
Speaker 2: Did you Did you ever have to stand with your nose and a piece of chalk between you and.
Speaker 4: The wall as a punishment?
Speaker 5: Not even once?
Speaker 2: No, I feel like when I did those school field trips to the schoolhouses, these were different kind of punishments of kids did when they were little. And I just know you grew up in the thirties, so.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll be back. We'll tell you about that. What phrase has been banned from school houses around Amurica? Weill. It turns out that if you buy a house in Minnesota, did somebody has been murdered or died in that does not have to be disclosed, according to a realtor who just sent us a text message. But if somebody there is a suicide in the home, that does need to be disclosed.
Speaker 4: What about like a murder?
Speaker 1: Did you just listen to I thought when you said like that, if they died, it doesn't have to be disclosed, Like if you die in your sleep.
Speaker 5: No piece, But a murder or a murder doesn't need to be disclosed? Yeah what yeah? What about a suicide? Well, shut up, I will hit you. I get it, you know what? I get the same thing around my house. You know what' happen around my house all the time. Like Alison is over and Justin's over and they're all having a little conversation about oh I don't know the vikings, and I'll be like, oh, yeah, did you hear that Justin Jefferson broke around, And I will get no response as if they didn't hear a word I'm so used to it Vaant, and nobody listens to.
Speaker 2: It too, because I say the funniest things, and all of a sudden, Vat will repeat it two seconds later, and Dave gives him the biggest laugh and didn't even know I just said it because.
Speaker 4: The man says, you had to say it, louder.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's weird that you could someone could get murdered in your house and they don't have to tell you, But a suicide has to be disclosed.
Speaker 4: That makes no sense.
Speaker 5: Also black mold, black mold, Yes, well, yeah, some people don't dispose that. No, you're right they don't. They'll lie about it and they'll be like, there was no black mold when I moved in here anyway. So would you buy a house that somebody died in? Seventy percent of us would have no problem buying a house where somebody had died. Thirty eight percent went as far as to say they would be fined buying a house where somebody was murdered as long as they clean up the gore. You know. It's like there's gore on the walls, and I don't really want It's like, oh, I had the living room over here, and here's the kitchen, and we got a brand new dishwasher, and there's some gore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, don't mind that, man.
Speaker 5: Can we wipe up the gore?
Speaker 4: Can we wipe up the door?
Speaker 5: Twenty five percent when in for said we'd buy a house that had been haunted or we knew was haunted, and twenty eight percent said that they would buy a home that the neighbors were afraid of. They're like, you're looking at the Johnson House. You know the Johnson House is cursed. I don't think i'd buy that house. There was a cursed house in our neighborhood when we lived a different bart to chan Hassen. Yeah, they always had their blinds closed, windows closed, never saw anybody play in the yard. You'd see them come and go. They'd close the garage door as soon as they pulled in the garage and nobody knew who they were. It was like, there're either some evil doings in there, or it is a cursed house. And the next family moved in same thing.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm the curse house in the neighborhood. I just going and out of my garage. I have a backyard that has a privacy fence so you never see me, and I want my blind shut.
Speaker 5: There's a major League baseball team, and I don't follow baseball that closely, but I read the story that they refused to play. They refuse to stay in a hotel while they're on the road during the baseball playoffs because that hotel is apparently the most haunted hotel in Major League Baseball, so they don't want to stay there.
Speaker 1: So some people are texting and saying you absolutely need to disclose a murder when selling a house in Minnesota. Oh okay, that apparently they were lying. But natural deaths do not need to be I wouldn't think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you know, old lady Sharish died, I would and died in the bedroom and whatever. I didn't even know she was sick. It was a shocked to mean too. She looks fine. She looked fine. All right. The phrase has been banned. You probably guessed it already. Several teachers have texted in happy MEA. The phrase that people hate is six seven six seven. You got to say, it's just like the completely meaningless term that sends teens and tweens into a frenzy of delight. It has become such a distraction of the classrooms that schools have been gone banning it. They say it is disrupting lessons, with students blurted it out during roll call or whenever number six and seven are mentioned. In response, teachers are enforcing creative consequences. One teacher from Michigan says, I've been teaching for twenty years. I've dealt with all sorts of slaying. Nothing has driven me crazier than this one. To combat it, she requires students to write sixty a sixty seven word essay each time they say it.
Speaker 9: That's not a big essay to be real, Yeah, but each time you say it each time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Remember when Ensign was on and he described all of these like common things my kids are saying nowadays.
Speaker 4: It was like a twelve thirteen year old kid. He just called in. He knew it as the young person on the show.
Speaker 6: This is how I know I'm getting old because I had to ask my two little sisters, who are fifteen and ten, what it meant, and they low key couldn't even explain it to me.
Speaker 4: I was just like, see, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Also, a funny quick story, my grandma she called me boom for whatever reason. She is sixty seven years old and my nephew he's five, So he kept saying six seven, six seven, and my grandma was like, oh he learned my age, and I'm like, no, trend exactly.
Speaker 5: All right, give me a keyword for sabreena Carpenter tickets right now on Katie w B. The keyword is six seven. Open up your iHeartRadio app to say the keyword is you know. That'd be funny, wouldn't it. We made the keyword six seven.
Speaker 4: You're not going to win if you do.
Speaker 5: That keyword is six seven. Just open it up and say, all right, fine, the keyword is Sabrina, So go ahead and open it up and give me a pouring. Keyword should be six seven. That'd be funny. That'd be a good bit.
Speaker 4: How many people would say it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: You can't just say it like that. You gotta say six seven seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead and confuse the matter your hand, confuse them. You gotta juggle.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's two big old do it tank you Jenny keyword Sabrina.
Speaker 5: Dave's dirt next.
Speaker 4: Next one two injured Timer Lambert's injury Law on k.
Speaker 5: D B well for once in the first first time in a couple of weeks or so, Taylor Swift is not even mentioned in Dave's dirt. I'm sure if you did enough digging you would find something. We're gonna start off with Reba McIntyre, her and Nick Jonas friendship goes back a little further than we thought. What Nick and I have worked together many years ago, many years ago, in two thousand and one New York City, we did any Get Your Gun Together, had a blast.
Speaker 9: My Broadway debut, got to share the stage with the legendary with the McIntire.
Speaker 4: You were like my advisor.
Speaker 9: Taught me about live theater and how things can go wrong and how to treat people.
Speaker 4: So I appreciate you having me here. Thanks Nick, that's very sweet of you.
Speaker 6: I saw a picture of the both of them from the probably two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: It was they recreated it today and it was real cute. Oh cute.
Speaker 2: So Tom Cruise and Anna d Armis are Splitsville. If you even knew that they were dating, they really haven't been dating that long.
Speaker 4: They started hooking up in February.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know this, Tom Cruise is now sixty three she is thirty seven years old, and basically they realized it wasn't gonna work out in the long run, so they decided to just be friends, is what they said.
Speaker 5: I think that you realized that we had a good time for a while, but in the long run, it's not gonna work out. I mean, you know, he's sixty three and she's thirty seven. She's not even forty yet. Yeah, she's still a kid.
Speaker 2: It is good that they're gonna be friends, though, because Tom just cast Anna in his next film called Pressure. So good thing that they're gonna be so glad they're gonna stay friends, you know. Also, I want to remind you that I'm gonna be hanging out at Mystic Lake on Sunday for a Vikings watch party.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be hype.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to tens of food, we have all the TVs your heart could desire to see the Vikings on the big screen, and then lots of giveaways Boobash tickets, Vikings merch So swing on by games at noon, they played the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Sabrita Carpenter has teamed up with Airbnb to release a new curated experience that's inspired by her Short and Sweet Tour, fans will get to step inside the Espresso Singers world by taking a tour around her penthouse set and experiencing a day in the life as one of her crew members on tour. This experience is on Tuesday, November eighteenth in Los Angeles. If you happened to be there, and fans can request a book starting today.
Speaker 6: So Britta Carpenter is also hosting and I think musical guests of SNL this weekend.
Speaker 5: Oh really, okay, I'll watch that one.
Speaker 4: Okay. I got big in the public eye right now, thanks Bailey. Also in the public eye, Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 6: She's on Like This Little Run and she's on the Call Her Daddy podcast, given a little context about her and her kids relationship with Kanye.
Speaker 8: Hmmm, whenever he'll call for them and ask It's probably been a couple months since we've heard from him.
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 6: Also talking about Kanye and how he was just giving away their cars.
Speaker 8: We had like five Lamborghinis and I'd come home and they'd all be gone, you know. If he was in an episode and I'd be like, oh wait, where's all our cars, like my new car, and it would be like, oh, he gave him away to all of his friends, and then I'd be like huh okay.
Speaker 6: And then I have this talking about why she pretty much stays silent whenever Kanye goes off on her.
Speaker 8: There's been so many times where I've written a draft and been like I'm gonna go and then I'm just like, what's the point? You know, what is the point is it? Am I going to go back and forth? My kids are going to see this.
Speaker 6: I could not imagine being in a relationship where you have a draft and to argue with your spouse.
Speaker 4: But Kanye is just toxic like that. It's interesting to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I definitely want to listen to it because right now, obviously the clips that we're playing, we feel bad for her because of her relationship and it's not going so well.
Speaker 4: I mean, in general, Kanye is.
Speaker 1: Like yikes, right, But she also is talking in this podcast and seems very you know, tone deaf and kind of out of touch in general. She was talking about how staying hot isn't cheap, and she said if she's filming her show, she the show pays for any work that she has done, and if she's working, they pay for it, so she tries to get it all paid for it so that she doesn't personally have to pay for it. So she's essentially getting work done as a business expense.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of gross, isn't it. It's a little bit gross brand though.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She says it cost at least a million dollars per year. Her beauty regisus. So I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: She'll be like, well, my kids haven't seen their dad in months, but my beauty between costs a million dollars and I get it as a business expense.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're talking about the same person that put out underwear with faux hair on them.
Speaker 5: On my Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Still think that was a bit I think so too, bit Kim, it sold out so bit or not.
Speaker 5: Remember when Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplace Chris Martin had a baby together, they named the baby Apple. Well, Apple is still doing her things. She's twenty years old now, and it's kind of funny. Let's see if you can find the irony and the tone deafness in this one. She just did a photo shoot as the brand new ambassador for this fashion line called Self Portrait, along with an interview to promote the campaign, and she said, I know this is not a normal way to grow up by any means, but my parents did a really good job of instilling in me that I shouldn't be entitled to anything. I have to work. Well. They did little research, and they said by work, she's talking about singing on her dad's records and appearing in her mom's documentary series and looking glamorous in a photo shoot. She did graduate or I think at least she attended Vanderbilt University. So and unless we forget her behavior last year at the Debutante ball in Paris, where she photo bombed another debutant's photoshoot and basically shoved the young woman out of the way and then joked about it on social media. I don't think it's possible to grow up with such wealth and privilege where you can't go out without like, you know, you're fourteen years old and you got a hoodie and sunglasses on because you're so famous. There's no way that I think you can turn out anything like the rest of us if you grow up in that situation. So here she is I think a little bit tone deaf, saying I work really hard singing on dad's records an opportunity I wouldn't have had. Being in Mom's movies an opportunity I wouldn't have had, right, and being in a photo shoot an opportunity I wouldn't right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Now if you're an uber driver, that's a different story.
Speaker 2: Nicki Minaj has been in a little bit of a civil suit with a German security guard and now he is asking the California court for permission to seize Nikki's twenty million dollar hid in Hill's mansion and to collect a five hundred thousand dollars judgment. Apparently there was a big fight between this German security guard and Nicki Minaj's husband in twenty nineteen and Frankfurt, but the allegations the couple has never answered to, so they continue to remain in court for this.
Speaker 6: I also saw Nicki said she wasn't putting out an album next year because everybody was expecting her to, and she had the whole beef back and forth with Carti and Cardi just bought out an album, so people are like, what are you doing, Nicki?
Speaker 4: Or I guess what aren't you doing?
Speaker 1: Mm Selena Gomez is kind of taking a page out of Var's book. She says she's always waiting for the other shoe to drop. She explains that she was sobbing after marrying Benny Blanco because she thought, Hey, this could go all the way tomorrow. And that's her biggest conflict sometimes is that she's always planning for the absolute worst thing that could potentially happen.
Speaker 4: Is that why she's taking a page out of my books? Because I say that, you guys are like, well, something terrible could happen tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Because I don't like to get my expectations up for something, so I just I set the bar low. It's not a good mentality, but it's how I live, Like.
Speaker 9: Well, you and Slinikle Messer, and I'm gonna tell you, God, I'm like a negative, bitchy person, but I never expect the worst, you know, Apparently.
Speaker 3: I just never in my life said, well, you know we're gonna go on vacation. You know the plane's gonna crash. Well it's probably gonna be leo, probably gonna get fired. I just I don't know why. I've had a lot of flaws.
Speaker 5: I'm exceedingly handsome, but I don't ever go God, the worst is gonna happen.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to get excited for the negative. I mean for the for something that might not happen. Being the positive that way, I'm pleasantly surprised. I guess, okay, I guess it's it's backwards. But I also saw there's an episode of Wizards Beyond Waverley Place, the sequel. Selena Gomez is in it when she's thrown shade at Justin Bieber in a way, she's giving the girl advice in the show, and she says something like, trust me as a girl who like makes songs about pop stars that once broke your heart, and that her character in the show doesn't do that.
Speaker 4: That's Selena Gomez talking through her character. And I'm just like, what are we doing?
Speaker 6: You're married now, you've been broken up with Biba for seven eight years now.
Speaker 5: It's just I don't know. Imatory to me, okay. Victoria Beckham randomly makes the Dirt today. She says negative headlines about her kids make her sad. Here's Victoria Beckham.
Speaker 4: My gosh, it's so horrible. I mean, for me and daveg know, the way we communicate with our children is so important. There is so much happening in their lives as they are growing.
Speaker 2: If you guys were at a zoo and you were watching the gorilla and the gorilla's exhibit and it started charging at you, would you get a little bit scared even though there's a big glass between you and that gorilla. Yeah, well that just happened to a bunch of San Diego zoo goers and the gorilla did charge out the glass and cracked it, and there were a bunch of people watching, and of course, you know, people are recording the gorillas, getting those Instagram posts and stuff, so there is video of it. And apparently the crowd just kind of gasped in. A few backed away, but others leaned in closer. I would have ran for my life, you bet. Thinking that the gorilla was gonna condense was like.
Speaker 5: Something out of like a virus virus movie where the infected monkeys are beating the glass and they break through.
Speaker 4: Oh they're so quick, and like the zoo was like, oh no. Like the gorilla, his name's Denny.
Speaker 2: He was fine, and they explained that that kind of behavior is normal for a young male because he's a younger gorilla. But he wasn't trying to hurt anyone whatever. I don't care. If a gorilla's charging at me and it breaks the glass, that's not supposed to be like penetratable.
Speaker 5: Is that the word penetrable?
Speaker 2: Penetrable? Then I'd be like, nam out.
Speaker 4: How do you judge he wasn't trying to hurt anybody. You don't know that, did you ask him? I don't know. I mean, it's just male you guys figure they get infuriated.
Speaker 5: I mean they're seeing you through the glass and there's something that is intimidating them. And they're animals. Yeah, so they probably were angry about something like, oh you got to you got a candied apple, bitch, I don't have a candied apple.
Speaker 1: You looked at him sideways, and he's like, like, the way you're looking at me, you're looking at me punk all right.
Speaker 5: And finally, a psychologists shared tips on how to improve your relationship in one minute a day. So let's check this out. It's pretty easy get into the routine of taking sixty seconds to give each other your full attention. So here's what you do. One minute hug after a long day of work. Even a twenty second hug can lower cortisol and boost the bonding hormone oxy tossin tocin. So a one minute hug after a long day of work, A moment of gratitude. Each of you shares one thing you appreciated that day. It can be big or small. You just got to be consistent and do it every night. A quick morning check in. Take a minute in the morning to say what's the one thing you're carrying today and how how can I support you?
Speaker 4: Nobody's got time for that in the morning.
Speaker 5: Jitry wire, Jenny. I'm just saying I want to throw it out there because you never took time to say what's one thing you're carrying today? And finally, a silent ritual. You can try deep breathing or just hold hands. Do it for sixty seconds a day and you'll feel more connected. So once again, a minute long hug after work, A moment of gratitude before you go to bed, like what was your favorite part of the day. A quick morning check in. You can do it via texting. I think if you get up way before they do. And a silent ritual. Can't think of anything more corny and uncomfortable. Holding hands with Susan and deep breathing for a minute, I'd be like, Okay, well we tried.
Speaker 2: Is there a version of this that's a little bit more for like funny couples, because like some of that I could do most of it I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: I was like dating a guy once and he was really in a meditation, meditation and sauna yan and I remember sitting in the sauna and he had some like audio going and it's like holding in laughter because it justs.
Speaker 4: No, like I can't take this seriously whatsoever?
Speaker 5: All right? That is the dirt. It is presented by six point two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law coming up the magical nine o'clock hour of the day Ryan Show. You're never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter's keyword to fly to see her in La