Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, yoh five and six to fifty five? Do now? All right? It's time now for the five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: This week on the show is the finale of our Mojo Payser Groceries, and then we're gonna do the grand prize drawing of last week's winners in this week's winners, where one person is going to win ten thousand dollars from Kroger Special thanks to those guys.
Speaker 1: The beauty is.
Speaker 2: I don't think that there is a loser because everybody is going to get a fifty dollars Kroger gift card and then get qualified for the ten thousand dollars. It's just a matter of how many times will you be in that qualification. Rob and Katie are our two. That sounds like it's robbing Katie.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: They're coming over tonight for dinner. What's happening? Although you guys don't know each other. Rob, you're from Hazel Park, You're a welder. What's happening, buddy?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Hey? Hi? Oh sorry, there you go. I turned the phone on. How you doing? Rob? I'm doing good. I like you doing fantastic. Listen to that voice. I love it.
Speaker 2: Kate is from Trenton. She has class later today where she's finishing up dental school. Where do you go to school, Kate? Oh my gosh, one of the best dental schools in the world.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, I like it, doctor Kate.
Speaker 2: Okay, Rob's gonna go first, Kate, You're gonna go second. These are five pop culture trivia questions. We've only had one time where there was a tie, and if there is a tie, we'll ask a know the show tie breaker, So we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk to you in a second. Kate, you will be talking to Lydia. Rob. Are you ready to go? I'm ready, Rob.
Speaker 2: The cast of the fourth season of White Lotus has been announced. Where can you watch the show? I'll give you a multiple choice. Can you watch it on Netflix, Peacock or HBOO?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is getting sued over the title of her latest album.
Speaker 1: What is that album called a series? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Chrissy Teagan's musician husband just parted ways with his longtime manager. Who is her husband? John Legend? Question number four. Nationwide protests opposing the Trump administration made news all weekend. What are those protests called no Kings? And question number five? This sports car and greedy singer was spotted with comedian Jake Shane this week.
Speaker 1: What is her name? The carpenter?
Speaker 2: Let's bring the challenger. I was going to say champ because I'm so used to that challenger, Kate, because both of you guys are challengers. Back, how did Rob do.
Speaker 1: Five? Kind of the thing? This week?
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of three out of five so or not this week, but this last week and a half when we've been doing this, Kate, are you ready? Yep? You got to get four questions right in order to be the champion. Question number one. The cast of the fourth season of White Lotus has been announced. Where can you watch that show? I'll give you a multiple choice. Can you watch it on Netflix, Peacock or HBO? Question two? Taylor Swift is getting sued over the title of her latest album. What is that album called.
Speaker 1: Life of a so Girl? Question three?
Speaker 2: Chrissy Teagan's husband just parted ways with his longtime manager. Who is her husband?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Oh God, John, did she get it? I'm gonna say no because I was starting coming late she got half of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Zach and Lydia. I'm gonna let you decide. Lydia, what do you think I should give it to her?
Speaker 1: Personally? Give it to her? All right?
Speaker 2: All right, you got to get one more of these questions right, just be the champion. Question four. Nationwide protests opposing the Trump administration made news all weekend.
Speaker 1: What are those protests called?
Speaker 2: Yes, winner, I'm gonna do one more question here, just to keep off the controversy of anybody that says that you were past the buzzer.
Speaker 1: Let's see if you get this one right. Question number five.
Speaker 2: This sports car and greedy singer was spotted with comedian Jake Shane this week. What's her name? She went perfect? Rob? All right, so, Kate, you got to try towards the ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Rob, you got one.
Speaker 2: Try towards the ten thousand in groceries, and both of you guys are going to get a fifty dollars card from Kroger's. Congratulations, thank you, thank you. And I'm going to talk about this in a little bit. But I went easter shopping yesterday. You can see it on our story at Kroger and they've got everything that you need for your Easter baskets, and they also have all kinds of other stuff too, because I know there's a lot of times that people are looking for Easter maybe to make a big brunch or big dinner. So if you're looking for stuff, Kroger's got you covered. Hang on the phone, guys, go anywhere. It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five Fi