Speaker 1: Always trying to find something for you to do, because you know, it's good to get out of the house, especially this time of the year when it's like, Okay, it's cold and you don't really want to leave the house. It's like, Okay, I'm gonna sit here under a blanket and pet my dog and scroll on my phone. Totally get that. Love that, nothing wrong with that, but it's good to get you out of the house once in a while. So our plan is gets you out of the house to go see an artist. An artist that is going to play at the Target Center. Now, well you're probably curious, well, who that's going to be. Well, that's a good question. We're not going to send you to a concert and have you not know who you're going to go to. You walk in, you're like, oh my god, I thought it was going to be Taylor Swift. What no, I no, no, no. You can go see an artist called Conan Gray. Let me tell you a little bit about Conan Gray. What I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're a fan of Olivia Rodrigo, they're like best friends, so they're always hanging out. They might have done some covers on Instagram before ce.
Speaker 1: Conan Lee Gray born December fifth, nineteen ninety eight, which would make him twenty seven twenty seven and singer, songwriter, former YouTuber Born in Lemon Grove, California, raised in Georgetown, Texas.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: He started up loading blow of vlogs, covers and original songs to YouTube when he was just a wee lad, and then he did a couple of songs in his studio album, kid Crow, debuted at number five on the Billboard Top two hundred about five years ago. And so you want other information? Yeah please yea, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. When he was an infant, he moved with his family to Hiroshima, Japan. Oh wow, Yeah, isn't that interesting? Yes, I have Yeah, did you see him? No, but I didn't look. I looked around, didn't see him anywhere. And his parents divorced when he was three years old, raised after by a single mother, and he is a championship equestrian. I made that up.
Speaker 3: I just made that up and made if you were listening, well.
Speaker 1: I was kind of see if you guys, have that perked any interest at all?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, no, what perked my interest is how you pronounce that city name.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say I was going to let you rock.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's either one you Americans don't.
Speaker 4: Know how to say it really because I feel like there's a lot of history books that have it in it, and it's always been known.
Speaker 2: As Hiroshima, Hiroshima.
Speaker 1: I've heard it both ways, be the ignorant American, But twenty personation, I think I win this one. I mean, I'm not going to be twenty personation. What are you going to argue with an Asian about how to pronounce an Asian city.
Speaker 5: Ten years ago?
Speaker 2: So is just jealous?
Speaker 1: You're jealous because you just standard Welsh boring, I know, Welsh.
Speaker 5: German and Swedish, said surprising.
Speaker 2: Sheesh, look at this blonde woman.
Speaker 1: I know exactly. Anyway, do you want to go to the show? Do you want to go see this artist? And pray, let's get you tickets right now. I'm not going to give him to somebody who's like I never heard of him before. Can I exchange him for Brian Adams? No, no, no, no, I don't know. I'm We'll go see Cone Gray. Yeah, calling out you're interested, and I will set you up with your tickets to the Show's kind up in February, had plenty of time to plan for it. Target center six' five to one nine to eight nine kdbub. Oh jenny's been On.
Speaker 4: Reddit reddit is arguing over a wedding that happened on a, plane AND i want to hear your guys'. Perspective so they're a mid, air, okay on A southwest. Plane the flight attendants get on and they're, like, hi, everyone we have a special event. Today if you could all remain seated and try not to use the lavatory during this, time that would be. Great and nobody really knew what was going on at, first and the next thing you, know a woman is walking down the aisle from the back in a white dress and then the sky comes up from the.
Speaker 1: Front so, FAR i love.
Speaker 5: IT i love. IT i love. It so they they're exchanging their.
Speaker 4: Vows the whole ceremony looks like it lasts like two minutes total or something like that from this VIDEO i.
Speaker 5: Saw but people are fired up On. Reddit it's saying like that was kind of.
Speaker 4: Disrespectful to the rest of the people on the, airplane like they just had to sit through your, wedding like they didn't have a. Choice, yeah WHEREAS i would be, like this is so.
Speaker 5: Fun, yeah but it's a lot of back and. Forth So i'm.
Speaker 4: Curious what you guys would think if you were on this. Plane so a couple's getting, married how are your? Feelings are you paying attention or you're putting your headphones.
Speaker 3: On and not even looking at? Them, Oh i'm paying. ATTENTION i would eat that. Up you have, Bed, like what what are you gonna, Do, like have the same exact airplane flight that you've had like a million, times doing absolutely, nothing staring out the, window listening to your audio?
Speaker 5: Book, yeah or are you going to watch somebody get? MARRIED i think that's.
Speaker 1: Great it's like i'd want to buy him a, cocktail like send him up a little bottle Of Johnny walker, red, right that'd be kind of. Cool AND i don't like. ANYTHING i bit about. Everything you, KNOW i know you, know BUT i think that's. Cool SO i KNOW i get something must be special about this. Airplane maybe they met on an airplane. EXACTLY i love. It i's, cool a perfect.
Speaker 3: Story the second you get off the, plane whoever's coming to pick you, up you'll be, like they'll never Get and that's and.
Speaker 4: That's why we even know of the story because a girl posted on to.
Speaker 5: Talking of course it.
Speaker 4: Went viral and then like everyone was, commenting but you, know people are homogeny on the.
Speaker 5: Internet but like there are.
Speaker 4: Some funny, comments like one person, said if anyone has any reason why these two should not be joined in, marriage dang thirteen b? What but then like someone else, said, okay so is the first hour of food and drinks?
Speaker 5: Comped like? Right like do they have a little happy?
Speaker 4: Then so Fun but like one the person who originally posted this was like this would ruin my entire, Week AND.
Speaker 1: I was, like what do you why do you?
Speaker 4: Hate if you don't want to be participating in this, wedding all you have to do is literally put your headphones on and close your.
Speaker 5: Eyes then there's nothing happening around.
Speaker 2: You you, Know i'm gonna Play devil's advocate taking Down. VONTA i just feel LIKE i don't want to be everybody's attention is going to be toward, that SO i have no choice but to, indulge you know What i'm. Saying remember a couple of months, ago we did a story some little girls sang a song and a. Plane, YEAH i don't remember what she was, singing or why she was, singing but you still have to sit and deal with. That or what IF i didn't take a, BOOK i mean take my AirPods on a plane to listen to.
Speaker 4: Something then you had to sit through two minutes of a couple exchanging.
Speaker 2: Vowels yeah.
Speaker 1: Whoop now to, me a little girl grabbing the microphone and singing his song on an airplane is, annoying self, indulgent attention seeking and. Annoying and you know her mom and dad put her up to it that. WAY i would find that.
Speaker 2: Annoying and a wedding isn't self, indulgent but it's it's unique.
Speaker 1: SHOWING i totally get. It, yeah what do you think if you're on a web airplane and a couple got? Buried it's, Great oh the, Bride and can you stand up when bride walks down the?
Speaker 4: Aisle, no, YEAH i Would nobody was really standing up when they walked down the. Aisle but when they got off the, plane the little gate to get out into the air, jetway the jetway that's what it's, called had a bunch.
Speaker 5: Of pink streamers with hearts on it.
Speaker 4: And, everything AND i just thought it was a cute. Moment Like i'm not a huge fan of listening to two random strangers exchanging, vowels BUT I i still would like love the. EXPERIENCE i, mean, yeah that doesn't.
Speaker 3: HAPPEN i going on a walk in the summertime and you see someone getting, married you're gonna stop and watch.
Speaker 4: IT i dream of being on a plane with The broadway cast of like The Lion, King, yeah and then all performing a song When, yes it makes. Sense dream of something like that.
Speaker 2: Because that's a, performance that's something that people pay like entertainment to go. See if you.
Speaker 5: Don't like that kind of, music you'd be, mad, right.
Speaker 2: Question because you might have said this. Already jenny was she wearing her wedding.
Speaker 4: Dress she's got a Wedding she's got a white dress on. Ya it's like a where does she go to put that? On it's not like a. Lot it's a short. Dress it's a pretty simple like shorter. Dress, no not at. All so it's very like modest for being on an. Airplane, Okay SO i don't.
Speaker 5: KNOW i think it's. CUTE i love. It.
Speaker 2: Now that's my goal in.
Speaker 3: LIFE i want to be on the JumboTron AND i want to witness a wedding in the.
Speaker 4: Sky Oh, BILLY i like. That your other goals should be saving. Money what you can do when you go To holiday station stores and get their deal right now because it's by to get one free With Monster energy.
Speaker 1: Dress holiday IN i GUESS i was In hopkins yesterday and guy Fi edi has a line of food over At. HOLIDAY i didn't know about.
Speaker 4: That you can get great food. There there's meal, deals there's deals just in. General so did you try it or what you just saw?
Speaker 1: It watching my? Waistline watching? It, OKAY i don't want to SAY i told you, so BUT i told you. So somebody says via Texted katie would be One. Jenny, actually the Way dave Says hiroshima is. Correct my Husband's. Japanese his name Is. Hiroshi his line is always like the city without the Ma, hiroshi. Hiroshim, NOW i got it. Confused, Hiroshima, hiroshima that's Not hiroshima is how We americans say. It but when you're Part, asian like, meal you get to, say you get you get the final. Say in a group of white, kids you get to Say.
Speaker 2: Hiroshima, okay, LISTEN i.
Speaker 1: Don't respect my.
Speaker 4: HERITAGE i can admit WHEN i when i'm, what you can admit.
Speaker 1: Say it when you're, what when you're, wrong when you're?
Speaker 5: Wrong, there that's all.
Speaker 1: Right people didn't steal in my pits for. Years i'm so used to. It, okay that's. It this is super. Cool we're going to pay your. Bills it is. Back it is after the, holidays whether you want to pay off some of Your christmas, bills your flight, bills your credit card, bills. Whatever BUT i looked up ten fun things to do with one thousand. Dollars i'm going to give you the keyword right. Now you need to go online and enter the keyword to win one thousand.
Speaker 5: Bucks now your chance at one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars just to enter this nationwide keyword on our. Website credit that's CREDIT kdwb dot. Com, okay good, luck go do. That here are ten things that you can do with one thousand. Dollars take a weekend, trip book a few nights in a nice hotel in nearby, City National, park the little, cruise round trip. Flight invest in a new. Hobby maybe you want a bike or a, kayak or maybe a high end. Camera learn a new. Skill sign up for cooking. Lessons flight. Training Thunderbird aviation would love to teach you how to fly an. Airplane online coding. Class enhance your home Entertainment, Upgrade upgrade your home cinema. Experience go on an adventure. Experience host a grand dining. Experience go to the fanciest restaurant in town and bring along a couple of, friends or a host a gourmet dinner party for your, friends complete with the finest ingredients in hiris, chef and she'll come by and like serve everything for, you.
Speaker 5: Like kind of like a Like Betty.
Speaker 1: Hannah no, no. No adopt a. PET i mean usually adoption fees are like fifty to three hundred and, fifty but you got to get things like the, crate the food and the little the little hamburger that squeaks when they chew on.
Speaker 5: It, yeah that's.
Speaker 1: True make a positive. Impact donate to a cause you care, about like a local food bank or an animal shelter or something like. That or tackle a home improvement. Project these are things that you can do with a ten the thousand dollars that you're gonna win on pay your. Bills the keyword is. Credit go TO kdwb dot, Com enter the keyword, credit and your life will, change or it'll stay exactly the, same and you've got nobody to blame except yourself because you didn't play the game. Right so go play the game or sit there and bitch about how nothing ever changes for. You, yeah tackle a home improvement, project plan a themed road, trip maybe plan one for spring. Break that's, Fine so one thousand dollars go play the game kdwbat dot. COM a box will pop, up you enter the keyword, credit and your life could change boom like, that or it'll stay exactly the same as it is right now and you'll bitch about. It nothing ever changes for. Me did you play the game on, Ktwat, well then shut your pie. Hole, Whoa i'm trying to get you to feel. MOTIVATING i can See i'm not coming. Area i'm sure How i'm doing? Right, yeah, right we'll go do let's do the. DIRT i watched some of The Golden globes last, night but THEN i flipped it over to football because this is one of my favorite times of the. Year BUT i did HEAR i missed it That Macaulay culkin made a surprise appearance at The Golden Globe awards last. Night.
Speaker 2: Guys it's been thirty five years Since i've been to The. Globes thanks for welcoming. Back that's really nice you.
Speaker 5: GUYS i know it's weird to see me outside the holiday, season BUT, i SHOCKINGLY i do exist all year, ROUND i promise. You, Tonight i'm here to present the award For Best.
Speaker 2: Screenplay Motion, picture which actually makes a lot of.
Speaker 4: Sense i've been reading screenplays basically SINCE i learned to, read so a good script is the basis of it.
Speaker 1: All none of us would be here tonight without the ideas the writer's craft on the.
Speaker 2: Page, MAN i like that.
Speaker 1: Legend, yeah and everybody there like probably grew up watching, it grew up Watching what do these buttons?
Speaker 4: DO i don't, know have the wrong, one but we got it under control, now it's all.
Speaker 1: Good we got, it flashing shiny. Buttons it looks like the small toast deck of us seven seven up? Here what's that one? Do landing? Gear what does that? Mean what does that? Mean what do you Got?
Speaker 4: Jenny have you guys heard of the term choppel? Ganger obviously. Doppelganger it's the new thing where basically they take, chopped which is slang for ugly and, doppelganger and it's a look like for, you of, course, yes, exactly WHICH i feel like Anytime dave cy is a woman with blonde, Hair he's, like, johny this is your. Doppelganger and sometimes the women are way too hot And i'm, like, no it's.
Speaker 5: Not but Sometimes i'm, like is. IT i feel like it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of a chopping the choppel Ganger AND i did the ugly version of me and it's actually better looking than the real version of.
Speaker 2: Me what does that?
Speaker 1: Mean what the world?
Speaker 2: Means you are the choppel?
Speaker 5: Gang i'm so, sorry.
Speaker 3: Buddy travis kelcey has every major network interested in him to be a talking head on their broadcast, team so he doesn't know where he'll be at the start of the NEXT nfl.
Speaker 5: Season, technically his contract with The.
Speaker 3: Kansas City chiefs ended with this, season and he might return again for a fourteenth. Season dude's old in terms of, football or retire to become a talking head On. Sundays he says right now that he wants to get close to family and figure things out moving.
Speaker 2: Forward there's a show on my radar that everybody keeps talking About his And. Hers have anybody who watched it On? Netflix now it's a murder, mystery So, bailey probably not your. Speed you don't like, blood But his And. HERS i heard it's like number one On Netflix global hit and there was a plot. Twist i'm going to try to watch episode one tonight and come in tomorrow with a quick little.
Speaker 1: Review, Girl i'm gonna give you a movie to watch On. Netflix it is The it's Called, priscilla and it's basically About elvis Marrying. Priscilla and she was like fourteen years old when they started. Dating and this was like in fifty nine or something like. THAT i don't know how old he, was but maybe twenty. One but it's still. Weird but it's really interesting because she's the one who authorized and produced. It priscilla is still. Around she's eighty years. Old and if you believe, that the movie Says elvis was a jerk and controlling and just not a good person and he left her all alone at his mansion In memphis while he was off making movies and banging starlets Like Anne, margaret and then he'd come home to Love it was, nothing, Baby she means nothing to. Me by the, way go make me a.
Speaker 3: Sandwich, yeah, yeah that sounds me and my mom saw that movie when it was out in, theaters which was.
Speaker 1: Old was it in?
Speaker 2: Theaters, yeah like a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Ago, yeah AND i like the.
Speaker 3: Vibes but both me and my mom obviously we're huge Uh elvis, Fans elvis apologists and, whatnot but we're not necessarily the biggest fans Of Priscilla presley because girl's been Milking elvis for wouldn't see you well, yeah but then like then everything's from her point of, View so if she looks like a oh, No i'm such a smell Like, granted, yeah she was groomed and that's bad and he was definitely a bad.
Speaker 2: Person but he's dead now he can't hurt us.
Speaker 1: Anymore, okay good, Perspective thank, You Bailey.
Speaker 5: Kendall jenner denied having plastic.
Speaker 4: Surgery she was recently on The In Your dreams, podcast where he Challenged kendall about the internet. Rumors she said That i've done two rounds of baby botox in my. Forehead that's. It i've never had any plastic surgery on my. Face he also asked her if she was a lesbian into which she said as of, TODAY i am. NOT i don't THINK i will, be But i'm not closing doors to experiences in.
Speaker 2: Life so maybe she will be a lesbian.
Speaker 1: Who, cares, though, right it's none of my been who cared what she wants to. DO i don't, care you don't, CARE i Don't what do you care?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 1: David? Football THE nfl. Playoffs there's a BIG nfl playoff game to, Night steelers And. Texans, yeah So i'm hoping for The texans because The steelers are. Boring they've been there a million.
Speaker 3: Times regularly in a playoff fantasy football like game. Thing, yes and if he, wins he'll win like six hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Dollars oh that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot so Now i'm invested Because i'm, like is that your guy did? Something BECAUSE i was watching football, yesterday which was not SOMETHING i do.
Speaker 1: NORMALLY i know.
Speaker 2: That, yeah so, YEAH i was trying he could take us To Benny. Hano. Yeah, Anyway, right.
Speaker 1: That is the dirt and we are out. Here we got some sunshine, today which is kind of, nice and it's going to approach forty degrees.
Speaker 2: Today the ice hopefully does some melting some. Thick it's.
Speaker 1: Bad we will see you back here. Tomorrow check out The Minnesota. Goodbye it says it was a fun one. Today a bonus content of The Dave Ryan show that we can't put on the radio for several different. Reasons but you can listen to it on The iHeartRadio. App and by the, way you got about another five minutes to text that. Keyword use that keyword to win one thousand. Dollars it's called pay your, bills but you can spend on anything you want to one thousand. Dollars the keyword is. Credit just go TO kdwb dot com and a box will pop. Up you type in the keyword credit and change your life one thousand dollars at a. Time