Speaker 1: All right, is Mojo in the morning, Anna has an issue with the maintenance guy.
Speaker 2: So what was wrong in the apartment that needed to be done?
Speaker 3: This stinkin' washer dryer that takes six hours to dry.
Speaker 2: I still can't believe that it's.
Speaker 3: Now leaking everywhere every time that I use it, Like, not just a little bit of water. I put down a bath towel, It's soaked within like an hour. So I submitted a maintenance request. And yesterday I get home from the show, probably around like noon or something. My dryer is running and there's stuff in it, and I'm at first I'm confused. I'm like, I didn't start a load of laundry, and then I'm like, oh wait, I submitted a request. The maintenance man must have started it. Plus there's towels in it, so I'm like the maintenance man took the towels put it in the dryer to test it out. And then there were footprints all over too, like muddy footprints. So I'm very upset with my maintenance I think one they should have left me a note saying what they did. So I didn't get home extremely alarmed that there was an intruder.
Speaker 2: And they touched her hand.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're like granted it was the towel that was on the floor that was soaking wet, but I still thought that was weird.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, he did your laundry for you? No, do you understand? And I want somebody touching my towels and underwear.
Speaker 1: I want to know what apartment complex that is because I want to get an apartment there where the apartment people do your laundry for it.
Speaker 3: Well, he should have mopped the floor too, because he left a mess. And I'm so mad at them. But my friends say that I'm being like, like doing.
Speaker 2: Too much another Karen moment. There, not me, it's them.
Speaker 1: So I want to ask this question because I bet you there's some people that have this too. Are there any listeners that have ever had the maintenance guy come to your apartment to do something? And what did you catch them doing? I want to know what they they've ever done?
Speaker 3: Can I just add to the story? So this morning I woke up. Guess what, there's a puddle of water next to my drive So it's not even fit.
Speaker 4: So if if somebody enters your apartment, they don't have to send you a text or call you and get the mission for.
Speaker 3: You, because I immediately went to the leasing office and I said, hey, I just have a few comments for you. And I told that and she was like, one, they should have left you a note and they should have wore shoe covers, And I'm like, thank you, Why why did they not?
Speaker 2: You got it had a shoe booty's on. I know you have a big basket of them.
Speaker 3: Don't umber shoe booty up about to submit another maintenance request because it's still broken. I'm gonna leave shoe covers next to the door because I have them too.
Speaker 1: We did a phone scam back in the day the apartment maintenance guy, where we called the person up who was supposed to have apartment stuff done and called up and made it seem like the apartment maintenance guy was inside the house going through the refrigerator, doing all kinds of stuff like going through you know, your your drawers. I wonder if any apartment maintenance guys have ever gone through through women's drawers.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, And now I'm wondering that, like what else did he do if he was touching my towels and starting the machine?
Speaker 1: Is your apartment maintenance thing or your apartment as high tech like my son Joe's in Tampa. So Joe's in Tampa has an app, and he goes to the app and it basically will It's the coolest thing ever. And it's basically like ordering door Dash or whatever or an uber. You go in there and you basically call for it. You say that you have an issue. It shows every room in his place, and it's like, what's the issue? The issue is in the kitchen? Is the issue in the kitchen? And you give choices dishwasher, refrigerator, whatever, and he hits the thing and it goes on there and it goes, it goes, and it will show you the time of when they will be up there, and it counts down a countdown thing, and they will guarantee that they come there. It's pretty cool. Apartment guy coming up to your house to do your towels for you. Hold on, Brianna, what did you have happened to you with a maintenance guy?
Speaker 5: So I had a maintenance fan come to my house and he was supposed to repaint our bathroom, but somehow he fell backwards and he broke our toilet. And we had no idea any of this happened. He proceeded to leave, buy a brand new toilet, bring it back, and install it without us ever knowing, and then he made my landlord that he broke it. Well, a new toilet, right, I gotta fell backwards and broken.
Speaker 1: What would you rather come back to a new toilet or the man dead with a pile of blood, or you know, right around him and your toilet.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I guess the first one.
Speaker 2: Guess that's that's actually nice that he did that. Natalie, what's up?
Speaker 6: It's moch on the morning from morning mod of in the morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning, I'm good, Thank you too much. I had an experience where I had moved into this one bedroom apartment and it was really small, as my first apartment ever, and they put a note on our door saying that they were going to come in the next couple of days to replace.
Speaker 3: The entire front door.
Speaker 7: So I thought they would like call and let me know a time or something. So I wake up one morning at like eight am and I opened the door to my bedroom and I'm just in my underwear because I've been sleeping, and there was a dude in my like apartment I had.
Speaker 3: Never seen before.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm sorry that you opened the door to your apartment or your door?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So did you? Were you opening the door now? Oh you do?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 1: So you just woke up thinking I'm going to walk out in my living area in my undies and there's some.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: You thought something else was going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Was he a good looking I don't know.
Speaker 7: I splammed the door and started freaking out.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the guy, the maintenance guy, wouldn't worry about that happening if he knew he was going into a woman's apartment that something could happen.
Speaker 2: What's up, Mindy?
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi'm out, don't how's everything going?
Speaker 2: It's great, Mindy? You got yourself a voice on you?
Speaker 5: Were you?
Speaker 1: Were you a little screaming last night at the TV? Or what's happening?
Speaker 4: I have a projectile voice, mojole.
Speaker 2: I like it, you know what?
Speaker 6: My mom?
Speaker 1: My mom had one too, and it was always yelling at me what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Me too?
Speaker 4: I hand a landmark one time come in my house while I was gone to work and I needed flooring replaced in my bathroom and I didn't know he was coming. I come home. He had cut the boards out right in my bathroom, all my toothbrushes, everything was covered in sod off. Yeah, I came home from work that way.
Speaker 1: What you do did you run down yell at him, or did you get on the phone and say, I'm not doing my month rent.
Speaker 4: I for slander. I want to pick him off. And oh I just cleaned up the mess and I never called him again unless I knew I was going to be home. But it was a nightmare to clean up. I had two little kids, and everything in there.
Speaker 2: Was this coloring.
Speaker 1: A bad landlord can really ruin your life, you know what I mean like that? Yeah, Yeah, that's that's the worst. And sometimes I don't know what's the worst landlord. A privately owned guy that just like is making some money on the side, or one of these big old rental companies that they have out there. You know, sometimes it can be that, you know, one is better than the other. What's up, Jackie?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: So I was about seven eight months pregnant. It was the middle of June. I had put in multiple tickets to the maintenance man to fix our AC units. So during the day the one day I ended up taking a nap, I was completely naked in my room with the door shut. I wake up to my husband yelling at me, asking why I sleeping naked with someone in the apartment. Oh, no, there's no one in the apartment. Well here, it was a maintenance guy walked into the apartment and decided just to start fixing the ac after coming into my bedroom.
Speaker 2: Oh my no, wait, did he see you naked?
Speaker 6: I think he did. You're pretty sure because the bedroom door was open when my husband got home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I want to hear from a maintenance worker, like, what's protocol if you walk into a house and you see something like that, because usually they ask you if they can enter without like someone being home. So if someone's not answering.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal. Jackiet out of that whole thing. The thing that would have bothered Kevin the most would have been not that you were naked and he saw you, was that if he didn't have shoe booties. Huh be worried about two booties? By the way, And I know you were pregnant at the time, So I don't think that that is in porn. But that sounds like the start of a porn, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Like make the.
Speaker 1: Maintenance guy walks in and I'm laying on the bed naked, the air conditioning units broken.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 6: Boom.
Speaker 1: You know, your husband calls up on the phone. Next thing you know, scene to your husband joined you.
Speaker 4: Guys, you're pretty weight to much thoughts of this.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I think I've seen that before. But all right, well, thank you for the calling. I appreciate it. I lost Jack. Hopefully she's not in the car with her kids.