Speaker 1: WB dot com. Okay, go do that. Pay is the keyword. It's easy to do for one thoud and dollars. Get out of this snow and cold and bitter January weather and go somewhere warm, god, wherever you want to go. Thousand dollars might cover at least a big chunk of that for you, But you got to play the game. Go to KDWB dot com. A little box is gonna pop up. End of the keyword pay for your best chance at a free stack of thousand dollars from katiewb.
Speaker 2: It is Would you rather Friday? Where I ask you? Would you rather questions? And we go around the horn here all right day? Would you rather be forced to listen to the Barney theme song? Or someone slurp soup for twenty four hours straight?
Speaker 1: Barney theme song? Really, it's music, at least it's music, not slurping.
Speaker 3: The same song over and over already.
Speaker 4: The same slurping over and over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Barney. It's gosh.
Speaker 2: I would say slurp soup. I know Jenny would hate that because she hates mouth sounds. But mouth sounds don't bother me like chewing slurping. Eh, Who cares.
Speaker 3: Sorry, all right?
Speaker 2: Would you rather have to dress fancy or in sweats, no matter the situation, for the rest of your life?
Speaker 1: Have to I cannot explain it. So in other words, if I go to church or I go to a wedding, I'm in sweats, I cannot explain it.
Speaker 2: Probably not, okay, Uh, fancy, fancy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's always better to be overdressed than under dressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I almost applied for my first job ever at Men's warehouse just because I wanted to wear a suit all the time.
Speaker 3: So I'm choosing fancy. See.
Speaker 2: I would say fancy as well, only because, like I wish, I like, we wake up so early for this job and I literally just throw on what's like.
Speaker 3: Closest to me.
Speaker 2: But if I if I had more time to you know, like get ready in the morning, I would be dressing nicer every day.
Speaker 3: But I don't feel like it. So I like dressing fancy. I think it's fun. David would go ahead.
Speaker 2: Would you rather work cleaning up toxic waste or as a mortician's assistant?
Speaker 1: Mortician's assistant it's a respectable job. They're both respectable jobs, but toxic waste sounds dangerous.
Speaker 2: That's true. It does sound a little bit more dangerous. But what is toxic waste? Like something like I don't know, like that battery acids and said toxic waste.
Speaker 5: The first thing I thought about was you ever see those videos on TikTok of the people cleaning porter potties. Yeah, that's what I thought you meant, like disgusting philth flaring flow.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, so.
Speaker 2: Would you prefer toxic waste or mortician's assistant.
Speaker 3: I'll still go toxic waste. That's you. I feel like they pay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I picked toxic weights too, because I want to wear that funny little like yellow jumpsuit.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be cute, like the one people were wearing in COVID. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Would you rather not shower for a week or three times a day for a week?
Speaker 4: Three times a day for a week?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just wouldn't shower. I know, sometimes I don't go.
Speaker 5: I'm in a whole nother room three times a day, especially in the summer.
Speaker 3: Sometimes in the summer it's required that you take two showers a day. I always get.
Speaker 2: Mad in the summer when I get sweaty and then I'm like required to shower every day versus every other.
Speaker 3: Day because it just takes up so much time.
Speaker 2: Okay, would you rather be stuck in a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man, Well, the aliens are smart and they are here too, are they? They're not friendly aliens?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, for the sake of the question, probably not.
Speaker 1: Zombies move very slowly and can be taken out with a shotgun blast, whereas aliens, the shotguns ain't gonna stop them.
Speaker 4: They're moving at the.
Speaker 2: Speed of light, and they're there to like kind of annihilate, versus zombies are just there to eat your brain if they catch I take zombies, all right, fine, going, Aliens alien so many questions for them.
Speaker 3: They're not going to listen to you. You know, you never asked. That's true, Maybe they would.
Speaker 2: I would also pick zombie apocalypse, though, me and my mom have we've got an understanding if the zombie apocalypse happens, are some kind of like dystopian future, and we will likely die, will just kill each other just we don't want to live through it. I don't want to live through a zombie apocalypse. I don't want to try. I'd rather die in my mother's arms than buy a zombie?
Speaker 3: Last one?
Speaker 2: Would you rather begin every sentence with hate jerk face or end every sentence with ha ha?
Speaker 3: I was just kidding.
Speaker 4: For how long?
Speaker 3: I don't know a day.
Speaker 2: Every sentence with hay jerk face or ever no explanation?
Speaker 4: Both terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh so you can't like follow it up with sorry? It's just like a tick. I know what? What for the sake of the would you rather?
Speaker 2: There's no caveats here, it's would you rather begin every sense with hay jerk face or end every sentence with ha?
Speaker 3: I was just kidding. I'll do ha. Sorry, I was just kidding.
Speaker 4: No, change my mind. Yeah, that sounds more palatable.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be me like Zach Dylan comes in, He's like, hey, good morning, how you guys doing.
Speaker 4: Hey jerk face. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: No, well, what Zach Dylan?
Speaker 5: I would, But if it's my first time at like a job or something like hey, jerk face, excuse me big?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what if then you're like, you know, saying I love you for the first time, and I'd be like, I.
Speaker 3: Love you ha ha?
Speaker 5: I was just kidding, Or you're giving a speak you're giving a eulogy and it's like, oh, Dave was such a good person.
Speaker 4: Just kididding guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd probably pick ha ha, I was just kidding. I liked that one. That reminds me of you, Dave, things that you say like, hey, jerk facing hahi, I was just kidding, or it's a Joke's a job, it's a job.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Thank you everybody that was the Daily.
Speaker 1: Daily gave a shout out to Tiffany because Tiffany is tuning in from Los Angeles. She's going to Disneyland today so that is really cool.
Speaker 2: Here about that and me pictures on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Also, Rosie is turning twelve years old today. That is from your mom. Happy twelfth birthday, broth heyd w B. I have a dilemma and I'm gonna it's not a dilemma. It's basically, am I the jerk. I'm going to tell you a story. It's a true story about something Susan wants me to do and I don't want to do it, but I probably will, but I don't want to. And she said, well, if you don't want to, then don't. I'll take care of it myself. Yeah, but then I'm kind of a jerk. Yeah, I want to hear your honest opinion. I wonder if anybody will agree with me. I'm sure they won't, but I want to run it by you. Coming up next, my wife Susan needs a ride to the airport tomorrow morning. Her plane leaves at eight am. That means I got to get up at about mirror probably six to get ready to have some coffee, brush my teeth, drive her to the airport with about a half an hour forty minutes. Huh, what time does she have to be there at eight am? Well, she got to be there at seven or quarter till seven.
Speaker 5: Well you got to wake up earlier than that, buddy, you gotta wake up earlier than six.
Speaker 3: I think six will probably do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So either way, I got to get up at like five thirty or six on my day off, and we only get two days a week to sleep in. And I said, oh, eight o clock, can't you drive yourself?
Speaker 3: Drive yourself? That's just a park and pay for that.
Speaker 4: I know, I know it'll cost probably she'll be there for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: It'll probably cost a couple of you know, one hundred and fifty bucks to park ge uber I think is probably going to be eighty bucks each way.
Speaker 4: I don't know fifty bucks each.
Speaker 3: Right, So no, of course I'm going to take up I know.
Speaker 4: Of course I went a driver.
Speaker 2: Because then you're awake. Then you can get yourself like a little treat on the way home.
Speaker 3: And now you could dance around naked in your house because you have the house to yourself. I mean that's true. Yeah, am I am?
Speaker 1: I just a baby's shining spoiled baby for even being annoyed that.
Speaker 4: I got to take her to the air force.
Speaker 2: Did you still get to sleep in like an hour and a half? I get your pain because I am not a nap person.
Speaker 5: Like if I woke up to take Alissa to the airport afterward, I can't just go back home and go back to bed.
Speaker 1: Mom'm just up there. I couldn't do that either. I will probably take a nap later in the afternoon. But I just, you know, I whined about it a little bit, and she's like, and she's so nice. She said, I'll take an uber, and I said no, because you know, I'd rather save the one hundred dollars or whatever. Yeah, And then I got to pick her up.
Speaker 2: Well, also, she'd take the uber and then resent you for not bringing her so.
Speaker 4: Like what she resents me anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you wanted to resent you more? No exactly?
Speaker 4: So am I wrong for being whiny about it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can do a nice thing. You can be upset, you don't be whindy about Get an hour and a half more of sleep.
Speaker 2: I'll be awake. Do you want me to text you? You know, and I'll be like, Hey, how's it going? I'm also awake. Haha it's it's dark out still haha.
Speaker 4: No, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll be awake.
Speaker 4: Does anybody come on?
Speaker 1: Is there anybody listening who comes down on my Side's like, but here's the thing. She would do the same thing for me without a lick of complaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're the only one that complained in this situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm willing, but I'll complain about it.
Speaker 4: Oh, sure is early. I could be sleeping right now.
Speaker 2: You're not just willing, but you'll complain about it. You're you're willing, but only after you've also looked up how much an uber would cost and how much parking would cost.
Speaker 3: That's not actually being willing.
Speaker 4: No, I'm perfectly willing to do it. I know you know I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get up at five point thirty, throw on probably the clothes that I'm wearing right.
Speaker 3: Now, the banana shirt.
Speaker 4: The banana shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, the driver to the airport. Yeah, and be a good a good husband.
Speaker 1: Nobody's coming, nobody, nobody's answering on my side. Well, that's fine, Pariah.
Speaker 4: In the marriage world, you're a.
Speaker 3: Martyr, truly.
Speaker 5: I believe the way they say happy wife, happy life, but also happy spells, happy house.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've never heard that one before.
Speaker 5: You know, so just the same way you got to make some sacrifice of Susan or your wife.
Speaker 3: You know, Susan could it was a wake up to take you.
Speaker 1: To She does a lot for me, so I know she does. I was kind of hoping you guys would be like, get her an uber.
Speaker 5: No, I did pitch uber. I did say that, but then you said it's like eighty bucks, which is still cheaper than her driving herself. I will say that in its less effort.
Speaker 1: I even looked up the parking ride like it's part like offside parking it's still expensive.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, this Texas, Dave, you're being whiny. I work two jobs, so work seven days a week and don't get to sleep in two days, So be grateful.
Speaker 4: You're right, you know what, They're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, you'll be a buddy.
Speaker 2: M all right.
Speaker 4: We'll wrap up with Dave's dirt coming up next on k d WUB. Gossip is made up by Dave. It's Dave's dirt on kd w B.
Speaker 1: This text says that I was talking about my wife wants me to get up early tomorrow morning, at like five thirty or six in driver of the airport. I said I should take a take an uber for part of herself, and I thought that more people would side with me, but not really mean that. I think that honestly, if people are being honest, they are definitely on my side. But you're being dishonest and you're deceiving yourself. Yea yeah, yah yah yeah yeah. Here's the Texas says, don't worry, Dave, I'm with you. I'd be annoyed too. Another one says, I agree day when you reach a certain age in life, you just pay to park at the Airport's part of the vacation expense. Yeah, Dave, you're a big baby. Bring her to the airport that one. Here's my favorite one.
Speaker 4: Dave. You're right.
Speaker 1: You wake up early every day of the week, and since Bailey's gonna be up early, Bailey should drive her to the airport. After all, Bailey works for you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't work for you on Saturdays. Period.
Speaker 4: You remember that. I can remember that. You're not remember what remember?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, the movie Send Help comes out this weekend. I think I want to go see that sometime this weekend. I might go by myself. It sounds kind of fun. It looks like kind of a fun.
Speaker 4: Movie.
Speaker 1: Is the one where this woman is working for this horrible boss and then they're going on a business trip and they crash and they end up on an island, stranded somewhere, and he's like, I'm your boss, and she's like, you are not my boss anymore days because she knows how to survive and he does.
Speaker 4: It's called sin Help. It actually looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: You should go and let me know. I will never see it, Okay.
Speaker 2: Timothy shaw Lemey and Kylie Jenner are potentially talking about purposing marriage to each other. The couple's dated for three years as of now, and tim Otay probably should lock it down because Kylie is worth at least twenty times what he is worth, because she's like a billionaire, and I think it would be a wise decision if he does want to marry her and lock up some of that money.
Speaker 3: Not only that, Kyleie Jenner is fine.
Speaker 5: He's not picture of KYLEI Jenner because I don't really care about Kardashians.
Speaker 3: The Jenna is all like that. But I saw a picture of her last week. Fine. No, she's beautiful, but she is mostly plastic. Yeah, come on now.
Speaker 5: Spaking of dating, there's a new dating show coming to Netflix that I'm really hype about.
Speaker 3: What is it called Bailey Age Age of Attraction?
Speaker 5: Age of Attraction where none of the contestants know how old anybody is.
Speaker 3: When you tell people your age, they put a stigma to that. The truth is, when love is there and love is real, age won't matter. You'll be dating without ever knowing how old your partner is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if these guys are my age, my dad's age, my grandpa's age.
Speaker 3: I'm getting nervous. I'm pastirified that he's too young.
Speaker 2: And my oldest is twenty nine, and I think he's in his thirties.
Speaker 3: Everyone thinks I'm significantly older than I an.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to shock her.
Speaker 3: I am. They say that age doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: But I think it kind of does when you're dating somebody that might be the same age or older as your son, I mean, or younger than your son. Oh gosh, because she said that. One of the girls in that trailer just said, my son's twenty nine. Yeah, what if you're dating like, what if the guy on the other end is like twenty four?
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, if my dad started dating someone who was younger than me, that's weird. That would be weird. Even if she was, you know, forty. I think that's weird a little bit.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian says Wesley Snipe saved her life when she was seventeen. She was out partying in New York City. Can you imagine what were you doing? And I was like drinking cheap beer in my friend's basement at seventeen years old. Oh but she was partying in New York City and Wesley Snipes took her to breakfast and told her, you're too young to be doing that. He didn't even know who she was at the time. Well, I don't know if he saved her life or not. And then how how did she hook up with a guy that was like not hook up? But Wesley Snipes is like sixty or so, do you think, yeah, it has to be so Wesley Snipes scooped up a seventeen year old girl and took.
Speaker 4: Her out to breakfast.
Speaker 3: It seems weird.
Speaker 4: That does seem a little bit weird.
Speaker 1: It's probably fatherly, but still, okay, weird sixty three?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, still.
Speaker 2: The Grammys are on CBS at seven pm on Sunday, so you should be watching the Grammys so you can see all of your favorite artists. They just added Lady Gaga as a performer. She has seven nominations. But then other people who are going to be performing Olivia Dean, Alex Warren, Katsi, Leon Thomas, Lola Young, Somber, the Marias and as In Ray, all of.
Speaker 3: The best new artists.
Speaker 2: Those are the nominees there and they are all performing, so is Justin Bieber, Sabrina Carpenter, Frel Williams, Post Malone, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 3: So you should watch it. It should be good.
Speaker 5: And the last thing I'll give you is we got new music from Noah Con that people have been really rocking with.
Speaker 3: This is called The Great Divide.
Speaker 1: I observed that it sounds a lot like modern English. I melt with you if you listen. I mean it's the same, It's basically the same song. I'm sure that he didn't intentionally steal it, but maybe he heard it on the cab ride over to.
Speaker 4: The studio or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Other things going on. The Winter Carnival continues and now through Sunday and then it's over. So there's a lot of stuff going on there. Doggy Depoe at Union Depot in Saint Paul. They have Dogga which is dog yoga. Then the Minneapolis Remodeling shows at US Bank Stadium that goes through Sunday. City of Lakes Low at Winter Festival goes through Sunday at Theoworth Park. See what else we got here? A lot of polar plunges. There's a couple of white Bear Lake Wilmer some other ones too if you're interested in that. One Landscape Arboretum out and beautiful chan happening Chaska claims the Arboretum. I think it's in chan Hassen. That's the spring Flower Show. Go for women's basketball versus Produced Sunday at the Barn. Go for women's hockey versus Wisconsin at Ritter Arena that is tonight and tomorrow. And then go for men's hockey versus Wisconsin tonight and tomorrow at Mary Uchi Arena. There is your dirt and that is a cap on the Dave Ryan Show. So have a great weekend. It'll be a little bit warmer this weekend. Enjoy it and we'll see you back here Monday. If you have one Cardi B tickets, you're going I want to win Cardi B. We got a bunch more coming up starting Monday,