Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind, hosted.
Speaker 1: By Petros, Papaday guests left school after sixth grade and the voice of the Bolts, not Money Smith.
Speaker 2: The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I played all the right notes, not necessarily in the right order.
Speaker 4: Bommed me ukes. Petro Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We're already a half hour in, not a full hour in because of Dodger Baseball. They knocked off the Diamondbacks and a quick one earlier today about two hours, twenty minutes. Tyler Glass now through four and a third looked fantastic.
Speaker 2: Rest What about Roki Sasaki and his nine strikeouts?
Speaker 4: Dave ass will provide us the update. Roki was on the backfields during the game. Sounds like things went really well back there. But Dave will join us in about an hour to weigh in on what's going on with Dodgers camp. Of course, World Baseball Classic going on right now. Only Will Smith is there for Team USA. Mookie Betts was in the game today. I think he went two for three, so plenty to get to with Dave and he will also be have Dodger Talk tonight at seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yes, Dodger Talk tonight with David Vass will feature Dodgers super fan and former NFL quarterback, could be current NFL quarterback. We'll see what he says to David Vase. Derek Carr a real fan favorite around here, will Joe David Vasse, and so will our old friend Rick Monday. Rick Monday great part of the station and Dodger coverage, a real key to the O'Malley days and the greatness of the La Dodgers of yesteryear. Not to mention stealing that flag back from those dirty hippies that we're trying to burn that American flag. So Matt's favorite Derek Carr and his other favorite, Rick Monday, we are your home of the oh. I bet you will. We are your home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers. We do have a spring training game again on Saturday, as we've been discussing tomorrow. We will have Clippers tonight, we will have Dodger Talk. Matt and I will be on all the way until seven o'clock. Tonight. We had the launch pad with Isabelle. We read a few textosos in the last segment, and now we are back on schedule. So everybody's happy. And Colin Y's here. Hey, Colin, Colin ye working a double shift. I don't think he's gonna stay all night. He's gonna go sit with Kate's down a compass media to help him with the Big ten. Everything. Okay, Colin? What's new?
Speaker 5: Recovering from a little cold here? No cold that I contracted over the weekend. But other than that, feeling pretty good.
Speaker 2: You got sick?
Speaker 5: I did it? I don't know where. Well, you know what I did, go to Disneyland on Thursday. Could have happened there. No, just well, you went with a bunch of friends like a mandate. No, I went with uh school friends, a boy, a guy, and a gal and a guy's sister.
Speaker 2: Sounds like they were setting you up with a sister.
Speaker 5: No, No, not at all, just friends. You sure, I'm positive? Doesn't sound like it like between your legs on the mountain, not at all. Sure, I'm wrong, it's not wrong. It's just how you sit on the sledge is a great ride.
Speaker 2: So did you go on it? No? Did not.
Speaker 5: We went on a big thunder and uh did you.
Speaker 2: Sit next to the sister on that one? All right?
Speaker 5: But it was fun. But I believe I I got sick.
Speaker 2: There are the state championships over you got sick.
Speaker 5: Here, Let's be fair, there's this maybe there's a state regional tonight.
Speaker 2: Are you doing it?
Speaker 5: I was supposed to, but I got sick, and so I said, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I so who's the backup? But you're here?
Speaker 5: I am here? Well I had to be here. There there's no one, you know, for Dodgers, there's no one to fill in. Yeah, so there's no no. We have Daniel West who's phenomenal, but he has this day job. He is the last person that it would be able to cover.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is somebody, but I don't think he's going to be allowed back into the building. Wonderful, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Everybody, So there's a game tonight, but you didn't do it. Ontario Christian Sage Hill, Oh too bad, the.
Speaker 2: Old's regional title, anything else that you can make a little money on. Before the year's over, It's.
Speaker 5: Time for baseball, Time for Dodger baseball.
Speaker 2: We're sorry that you didn't that you didn't feel well.
Speaker 5: It's okay. I'm here, I'm I always feel well. I'm with the Petroson Money Show.
Speaker 4: So thanks you balance us out karmically, thank you calling you.
Speaker 2: And Ronny's here too, you know.
Speaker 6: I hope I can say the same after the show calling what do you mean? I hope I don't get sick calling you sick.
Speaker 5: I just got over on my guys, like we all got to come to work, like what we're in the same room.
Speaker 6: Came it gave me a kiss earlier, running.
Speaker 2: Running all right, well, speaking of not feeling well, hurt me with his words, the word of the give me the robot line up, bitch, strap your balls. I got how great this is? Dumbass dumbo mass, dumb thomass, dumb as dumbass.
Speaker 5: To what do you o?
Speaker 4: The electric LIPA?
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to hear the song a little bit first, Okay, sucking down at nine. You're Latino, You're Latino, You're Latino. All right, all right, you can turn it down. A little bad situation in Disneyland, Matt and it mixes up with Colin getting sick. There you're as it was put by Tim Kats yesterday, Legion's air air disease, Lesion air disease scare on the are are still breathing, you're roough Jacuzzi Disneyland situation today. Several cast members were treated on site by paramedics and more than four people were taken to the hospital following a hasmat incident at Disneyland today. Now this is not the tree during the high winds falling on that couple from Las Vegas. Scary situation. The Anaheim Fire Department said cruise are currently at the area around Captain EO. You know the old Captain EO area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Michael Jackson it was. Now it's like All Star Wars now right.
Speaker 2: Four people taken to the hospital, all four Disney employees who began feeling sick due to an unknown odor in the backstage area near the Star Tours attraction. Sounds exactly like Lesionaire I wrote Star Tours on Thursday, you rode starts, Oh no, did you feel a little weird afterwards.
Speaker 5: Maybe yeah, I was breathing in that dirty air.
Speaker 2: According to social media post Star Traders, the shop connected is the Star Tours attraction, which fleeces adults, has also been closed. The cast members have reportedly been blocking all entrances and employees experienced dizziness.
Speaker 5: Colin Matt, I'm feeling a little dizzy right now.
Speaker 2: Shortness of breath. Check the cause of the issue where building materials being used by a contractor, oh no, produced a reaction backstage in a theme park. And you know in that Star Wars area, you know that probably one of the contracts is with the Imperial Army, and we know that they cut a lot of corners as far as safety goes, because they got to go.
Speaker 4: It's a union contract, so you have to hire them. You got no choice.
Speaker 2: A roofer thinks with his heart. So a bad situation at Disneyland, and it just can't help but think of Matt choking and almost dying on his beach house rough trying to clean his jacuzzie.
Speaker 4: My dirty jacuzzie that gave me a rash. And perhaps Lesionaires or some girl on a blind date with Colin and he's coughing up blood like doc holiday like has tuberculosis blood coming out of the corners of his mouth because he went on Captain Eel or Star Tours or whatever it's called. How about that, I share my my plague. Yesterday Kates comes up with the potential of Lesionaires, well, lesions Air, Legion's Air, which is a hell of an airline. Colin says he got sick and went to Disneyland and you share Hey man could have been an airborne disease courtesy of some sketchy building materials from courtesy of the Imperial Army.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it seemed to be happening today. There is no talk about the weekend, although Colin might be patient zero over the weekend for this situation.
Speaker 5: I think I swallowed some water on Pirates of the Caribbean. No, you didn't, I did. Yeah, you know when that rock goes down. Well, it didn't freak me out. But I don't know why I had my mouth open when we went down the drop.
Speaker 2: Because I talking that guy's sister.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I definitely definitely had some water go down that you feel little gross?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know this.
Speaker 5: You know the Pirates of the Caribbean smell that chlorinad water.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh no dead men, tell no tales. Brother. Well, anyway, keep my head's up. If you were at Disneyland today and you wanted to buy one of those baby yodas for eight hundred dollars, that area is closed because a bunch of people had to go to the hospital. Princess Leir, are you okay?
Speaker 4: Help me?
Speaker 2: Obi wan see you're my Wait? Are you being serious? Or you just play on the poort. Here's my number of the day.
Speaker 4: Number the day is eight. I felt the ye eight the world was against me as on two separate occasions, I walked into the local grocery store here in Seal Beach Pavilions.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, people have been sending me bags for days, Matt, Pictures of.
Speaker 4: Bags, pictures of bags. But no, this is a girl scout cookies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well that there's one with a bullhorn in front of my one of the markets near my house. So I girl with a bullhorn like she's at the World Baseball Classic, screaming hit it.
Speaker 4: Girl sell those cookies. But I've gone in twice now and said, oh great, I'm gonna get some on the way out. Obviously I'm not gonna buy the cookies on the way in. I'll buy some cookies on the way out.
Speaker 2: That's what you say. And then you try to strategically get out so you don't have to buy any Oh no, I want them. Oh okay, my bad.
Speaker 4: Twice they've packed up and left. They don't want to sell me the cookies. So my daughter had the idea of going down.
Speaker 2: I mean, you got to be pretty down on your luck if you can't find girl Scouts sighty girl Scout cookies hit a beach in a beach community Southern California's sad commentary on you.
Speaker 4: We just go to main Street, they'll be I guarantee you they'll be Girls Scotts down there. And sure enough there were. And did my excitement and my enthusiasm, I decided to purchase eight boxes.
Speaker 2: That's too many, Matt, that's a lot of sleeves.
Speaker 4: It's considerably too many.
Speaker 2: That's like twenty sleeves.
Speaker 4: My attention was to purchase two, maybe three. And then those brownies. Man, I tell you, they just know how to upsell you. And instead of a box of tree foils the short bread, because I'm an old man, a box of the peanut butter patties for the daughter and a box of the peanut butter sandwiches. I ended up walking out of there with thin mints, which nobody in our family likes. Even when they're frozen, they still taste average at best and chalky. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of people aren't gonna like that.
Speaker 4: Matt are not going to know. They are not gonna like it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna sit here and get all involved, you know.
Speaker 4: But got a box of thin mints because, as the brownie said, well, you have to get thin mints. Yeah, you're right, I guess I do. And I've got to put them in the freezer and I've got to tell everyone how great they are when they're frozen.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The aforementioned three boxes that we initially decided to buy, we then purchased the exparamores or it's the new flavor. It's like a Rocky Road sandwich cookie. The used to be samoas but are now caramel Delights, renamed the Cocaine.
Speaker 2: I stand with my Polynesian brothers.
Speaker 4: You and me both. I said I'll take some samoas, and the mom interjected, you mean caramel Delights. It's like, yeah, I guess so's let's do that. And the extra box the hawk on her Matt another box of peanut butter sandwiches for my eight boxes forty eight dollars, and I flipped them. The talk about what you're gonna do with all that junk, Matt, all that junk in Sacha Trump, I.
Speaker 2: Want to eat them.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna do with them. I'm gonna eat them.
Speaker 2: I can tell you're eating them right now. I hear, I hear that. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not eating them right now. I am eating my I'm drinking my sunkist orange zero sugar soda right now, which is really good for your insights. But yeah, that's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna eat them all.
Speaker 2: And I think the sunkissed orange affects you differently when you're at the beach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's just it hits yeah, just right. It's not bad for you here, No, not at all, especially when you have lesionnaires.
Speaker 2: It's just leisionaires, eight boxes of girls cop cookies and a bottle of orange drink. So we got going, man, the way to go really a mottle of real launch pad into the week, all right, Ronny, this is a song of the day.
Speaker 6: Picking Up the Pieces is our song of the day, sponsored by the band Hot Hot Heat, because the Petros and Money Show is taking over your radio signal on the AM frequency on a Tuesday afternoon, picking up the pieces left over from Dodger Spring Training Baseball as we clear the path for great sports talk, securing the remainder of the time slot that'll go all the way to a spring training edition of Dodger Talk with our good friend David Basset, who you'll hear from in just a little while, and he'll have all the latest news and information live from Camelback Ranch coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Are you running? Thank you running? What I meant is the people sending me a bunch of pictures of the chip bags for the market. You probably have moved on from that story. Oh I still we still do not have them. I go every time I go to the market. I look, you're like an attention deficit disorder kid. You're just onto the next junk food phenomenon. Noh, forget about the ruffles that are that are flavored like Dorito's tips that are flavored like ruffles. I'm jumping on these tinmans, even though I don't want them, like a live grenade, we're.
Speaker 4: So good frozen.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I look all the time, my local markets do not have them. I've been to two separate ones in the last couple of days and neither of them had them.
Speaker 2: This text says screw you money sin Man's rule figure that was coming, and this says, lose the snark Beach City. Cool dude, he can't. He's won the mask too long.
Speaker 4: No snark self deprecation. Oh that's and control myself. I'm already probably two sleeves deep in twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Nobody gets that, gets after Matt, like Matt. We'll be right back with more petrosted money on ampire seventy La sparts. It's a two Edi modal Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Petro's Papadakis that money spar This is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 4: Making our way towards seven pm, David vassil Jonas at the top of the hour from Glendale Dodgers and knock off the Diamondbacks four to one and a short one got on the air at about three point thirty Dave. Dave will also have Dodger Talk tonight, Rick Monday and Derek Carr will join him. Very exciting hour of radio.
Speaker 2: Great job, Matt. You didn't even sound that bitter there, No, not at all, not that time. Love that guy.
Speaker 4: David Vess.
Speaker 2: Brady Quinn texted me. He was like, Derek Carr's coming on, and I was like, no, no, don't because I retweeted it, of course, you know, to let everybody know. And I had to let Brady Quinn know, sadly, Derek Carr's not coming on our show. It's David Vassy's Dodger talk shows.
Speaker 4: Brady was excited that we were having Derek Carr on. Yes, he was excited that we were going to talk to Derek Carr. And I told him, I'm sorry, Brady, we're the only quarterback that we talked to around here. So I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. Maybe I'll tell him how much you loved Derek Carr. All Right, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Here's a feel good story, Matt. In a world of terrible things, Greek News, Greek News.
Speaker 4: News that is Greek.
Speaker 2: Invented DeMont Cresci and were the first people who you.
Speaker 7: Know, we think now here's Petrus, Papa donkeys, a dog, Matt a Greek dog named Asproolis.
Speaker 4: Hell of a name.
Speaker 2: Asproulis, the Greek dog was reunited with his owner, another Greek named Cristos Zacharis, which is literally translated in English to Chris sugar. Cristos Is Zacates. The dog lives in a village in the mountains above a Thessally, and the dog Asproulis, over a week ago, got curious and followed some French hikers from the village of Haliki, which the dog lives and has never left. Somehow, the French hikers, showing up like pied pipers, stimulated the dog. And the dog in the high altitude village of the lockmost mountains near Thessally, followed these French hikers. The terrain became too steep for the dog, and the dog became frightened. And I guess the French just ditched him. It wasn't even their dog, They just followed him, and Asprulis, the Greek dog was lost for nine days. Okay, at nineteen hundred meters altitude, matt that's a lot. Now, that's a lot higher than Roger Goodell and Jim More climbing Mountain Maldy. I'll tell you that right now, actually, I don't know. A few days back, a group of Greek mountaineers said, oh, hey, no, we're not going to deal with this anymore. We're not going to allow Asproulis to die up there on the mountains. The Greek mountaineers deployed themselves and they found Asproulis near the Sukarella peak when they heard the dog's distressed cries, which sounded something like a Spanish yeah, well, you know, it's closed to Spain. Asproulis was beaten, thin and exhausted, much like the Vegas Tucan that was missing for months, but very much alive. Cold, exhausted, thin, threadbare coat, but very much alive. He had lost some weight, which is a real problem in Greece, but alive. He was fed, still smoking, they gave him immediately. He smoked a parliament. He was fed and brought back to Haliki village. It is said upon returning to the village the dog went to every hiker that saved him, as if to thank the hikers, which is very Greek. And when the dog returned to his flat in the village, he calmly sat on the couch. So the moral of the story, French hikers lead the Greek dog astray near Thessaly in the mountains, French hikers lead a Greek dog astray. In Greece, Greek mountaineers find the Greek dog and return it to the Greek village to his Greek owner. That is a feel good story, the story of the nine month old Asprulis the dog, which looked to be some kind of white labrador or something like that. But congratulations to everybody involved. A feel good story from the mountains of Greece. What do these mountains look like? You can look up Meteora, which is in those in that range, in that area, Meteora with a big monastery on top. I believe they shot one of the James Bond movies there in Meteora, which is a real cool looking Greek mountain area.
Speaker 4: Very much, yes, man, Yeah, meters not feet right, so it can you probably like, I don't know, like six thousand feet or something I get.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But very good news out of Greece that Asprulis the dog did not die. I had another terrible animal story that I was going to launch on you before I found this, one of a man in Pennsylvania abusing his parakeet.
Speaker 4: That's not okay, don't abuse your parroket.
Speaker 2: He took into a bar and was bragging to everybody in the bar how he was feeding the bird marijuana and beer. And he pulled the bird out of its pocket, and somebody noticed that the bird's leg was going the wrong way. Yes, so they called the police and arrested the man. They tried to save the parakeet. I felt like that story was not as feel good of a story as the story of Asprulis, the Greek dog saved by Greeks betrayed by the French, which are people people off and are let us stray by the French, And then they have to go back to the Greek classics in order to recover their their identity. And there Metiora is very pretty. I forget that James Bond. It's the one with a basin her where she's super hot, but she's got that other boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Is that Living Daylights?
Speaker 2: No, that's different Bond. Maybe no, it's close, but it's not.
Speaker 4: It's like right and oh never never say never again?
Speaker 2: Really is it? I mean, all you have to do is look up which James Yeah, Which James Bond movie? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Eighty three Basinger.
Speaker 2: Basinger's like dancing on that boat and bonds all into her. But she's got that angry proprietor she's basically a hooker. I mean, let's be on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it kind of feels like.
Speaker 2: But it has Medior on there. All right, we'll be right back. We have more great sports talk, a lot of dishes to wash black dog.
Speaker 4: It's a white dog, Ronnie Living Daylights eighty seven, so way later, Living Daylights is walking four years later, walkin Grace Jones. Or that's a view to a kill, that's me to a kill. Yeah, this is Timo. Timothy Dalton's only one I believe was the Livy Daylights. So that's after a view to a kill, and that's Miriam Doubole no near.
Speaker 2: Uh. The one with Medior I believe is Cornery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mortal kill was between the two eighty five.
Speaker 2: So there you go. We got it. Just kind of work right here right on top of But that is the area that the dog, the skilo which is dog in Grease, skilo or a ski Uh, that's the area the dog was found. Congratulations everybody involved. Now, of course, if you drive around Grease there's dead dogs in the street everywhere because a stray dog, you know Europe. But but that one dog as Pulis is okay, all right, mortcom stay with us, Petros, papadacres that money. This is Petro, send money on demand. Trust some money.
Speaker 4: Go on till seven sale joined us. In the next segment, there's a quick one in Glendale earlier today Camelback Ranch. Tyler Glass now through a hell of a game, four and a third. Just a couple of hits got through in no time. Passed it off to Casparius, Blake, trining Enriquez, all the regulars out there, and they made easy work of the Diamondbacks. They'll have two night games coming up Thursday and Friday, Cincinnati and Seattle. Seattle dealing with fallout from the World Baseball Classic. The Big Dumper Cal Rowley not shaking the hand of Randy A. Rosarena. I tell you f you, teammates said it many ways. I'd bite my lip at you. I'd bite my thumb to you, sir, I said. I flipped my help under my neck at you.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 4: I would tell you to go up yourself. In both Cuban and Mexican, let me tell you the Cuban way, go after yourself. Hey, is what a Rosa Rainer said to the big dumper in the US versus Mexico till last night in Houston at whatever the hell that new stadium is called, or the new name of that stadium is called.
Speaker 2: It used to be Enron.
Speaker 4: It made for a while after Tropicana, it was the trop I think right, I was the trop always Tampa.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that was that was Tampa, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now it's like some weird dye, not like Dyson, but it's got uh, it's got that name to it. Dyking dyking, Yeah, that's it, dyking.
Speaker 2: D A I K I n stick your fingers in the dyke right, all right, Uh, this is a breaking story out of the state of Ohio. Uh. We just had our Greek dog conversation situation in Greece Greek News. A little later in the show, we'll have a film in the walk corner. Matt I believe has a basketball story, but this is local Bigfoot activity to talk to BMS called the wild Card Line.
Speaker 8: At age sixty six, one eight seven, two five seventy.
Speaker 2: The first time caller line is eight sixty.
Speaker 8: Six nine eighty seven two five seventy.
Speaker 2: To talk toll free from East of the Rockies call.
Speaker 8: Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy.
Speaker 2: From West of the Rockies toll free call.
Speaker 8: Eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy. Send PMS a text message anytime at nine from the Gateway to the West. This is PMS Coast to Coast AM with Petros Papadagas and Matt Monney Smith.
Speaker 2: Investigators from the Bigfoot Society and the Bigfoot Mapping Project are monitoring what has been described as an unprecedented cluster of activity reported in Ohio over the last several days. There have been six, according to the Bigfoot Society in the Bigfoot Mapping Project, six high credibility report in just the last four days. The initial report was the siding on Friday afternoon in Ohio Portage County, Ohio, and then the sidings continued until Monday evening at six, all in the same county. Timeline of the events as laid out by Bigfoot Society, Are you ready map? I am ready. On March sixth, I'm Ready, twelve twenty three pm, a local researcher at the Manpua Center observed a nine foot tall brown male standing one hundred and twenty yards away. Nine foot tall, yeah, standing. I don't know how you can tell it's nine feet tall from one hundred and twenty miles away.
Speaker 4: Right, but one hundred miles hundred twenty yards, one hundred and twenty yards. I'm okay, so a football feel away. Yeah, one hundred and twenty miles would be pretty tough too. That'd be really tough. So I see that guy in Victorville. I don't like the looks of him.
Speaker 2: A second witness then reported on March seventh, at eleven point fifty two pm in the same area, seeing an eight foot figure with long arms and dark brown hair like Jesus Christ. I added, the.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ bigfoot. That would be incredible.
Speaker 2: He heard some footsteps and grunting before locating oversized muddy footprints. Sound familiar, Matt sure does. Sounds like a lot of the bigfoot action we've been involved with over the years. And that's the grunting that Ronnie loves to play. Okay, the siding foot. The sidings heated up on March ninth, with three on the same day night on the ninth three. The first was in Garrettsville at ten twenty am, when a hiker encountered an eight foot sasquatch covered in black firm before immediate might have been an Italian before immediately have had to Just over an hour later, at eleven forty seven on the Headwaters Trail, a witness reported a fifteen second face to face encounter. Come on with a ten foot black Now it's ten figure and that figure had a strong and musky odor.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's not like he's putting the X body spray on before he goes out. Well, I know, but I mean, are you sure it was bigfoot?
Speaker 2: I mean it could have been. It could have been anybody tall. I mean, maybe it was Dwight Howard. Yeah, I'm not gay. So just it's a lot of people who are Dwight Howard going through a divorce. Did you see that?
Speaker 4: I did not know?
Speaker 2: His wife held a giant bag of cocaine up to her camera and said, he's on cocaine.
Speaker 4: I believe that he's got a problem with cocaine.
Speaker 2: That's what his wife said. And then he you know how he responded. He filed for divorce, not dealing with this. Uh so the Musky odor is where we where we left off, Yes, Musky oder, Musky owner. I mean this is six Later that evening in Wyndham, Ohio, at six pm, a report of a six foot brown figure now point guard style Bigfoot. Yeah, a six foot brown figure running with an impossibly long stride was made and the witness said, I know what I saw, but I don't know what I saw some way to put it. These sidings, along with different heights and colors reported, have investigators believing that this could be a family or group of bigfoots migrating eastward, maybe Bigfoot and his harem.
Speaker 4: Which was the Magdaleno contention, that well, that's not just Magdaleno, like a lot of people think that's big. There's literally a Bigfoot horror movie where Bigfoot kills the dude and takes the lady into his hair, right, and there's like other naked chicks in his harem, just freezing out there, and that is art imitating life, right.
Speaker 2: The Ohio Bigfoot Surge originally cross county lines and officially has cross county lines, and the Portage County sidings now have a four am March tenth siding in Trumbull County to mark down on the scoreboard as well. So that was a resident with the German shepherd on a chain, and the dog immediately went into a high aggression lunge toward the woodline. The witness observed a massive black shadow estimated between eight and ten feet tall, crashing through the bush. The witness was clear that it was way bigger than a bear. All of these sidings tell us that Bigfoot is really deacon It in the Ohio state area pretty big.
Speaker 4: I am looking at the top states for Bigfoot sidings in the United States.
Speaker 2: Six sidings in five days in New Township.
Speaker 4: Ohio, Ohio is fourth, behind Florida, third California, Florida.
Speaker 2: It's called the uh the swamp ape, swamp ape. Yeah, that's the skunk ape, right, the swamp ape or skunk Ape. It's you could refer to it as either very good matt is Everglades Florida legend.
Speaker 4: Yes, I believe that was shared on the show at one point. I stay on top of this stuff, Yes you do. The Washington state has the most by far, over seven hundred sidings for Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Ryan Day has been seen out at the tree line doing some recruiting. They can get a Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: To come off the ash Listen, if teen wolf can bring a high school championship and nobody gives a damn, why can't Bigfoot help you win a national champion?
Speaker 2: Do you think Bigfoot's like, whoa, I don't want to get out of the state. I'm staying in Ohio when he gets to like the state line, like, hey, right's stick around here. I don't want to mess around.
Speaker 4: They don't have any Interestingly, no sidings in Indiana, but three hundred in Illinois. So somehow maybe it was just one giant leap between Ohio and Illinois, just kind of getting right past Indiana there.
Speaker 2: Well, they did say impossible strides, right, I know what I saw state I think I know what I saw, but I don't know what I saw.
Speaker 4: A strong, musky odor face, believe, yeah, I can believe. The must smells like bigfoots d D get some double pits to chesty for Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Imagine being behind Bigfoot. He's in a downward dog. He's just those face all that fer all right? Thank you, thanks Roddy. There he has Bigfoot live in Ohio. Six sidings everybody six, like Jerome Bettis's number in college. Six. This is great.
Speaker 4: On Reddit estimated bigfoot populations for each state and province in the US and Canada. They are projecting five hundred and thirty big foots in Alaska. Five hundred, Yes, five hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: We gotta get one of those big foots on the air.
Speaker 4: Maine's got twenty one projected.
Speaker 2: More great sports talk, Crazy Horse Matt Smith with a top story of the day. David Vasse will join us next we'll have a film, No Wark Corner. Stay with us, everybody, It's Petros some money on a too Inminal Tuesday,