Speaker 1: Inside Jason Williams, and we're tracking down our guests here, Dan Snell, to discuss I'm pretty historic going on right with the ceasefire that was negotiated by Trump and the freeing of what upwards of twenty hostages that have been in captivity for two and a half years now. And I mean we're sitting here in the in the studio and on the TVs we're seeing some of these videos which are absolutely incredible of of you know, these folks getting reunited with with their their families, which is a great, great thing to see. In order to discuss this and much much more. We always enjoyed talking with him. He's our political expert, expert, the Winsome Way, the Winsome candidate. I'm so excited Dan that I stumbled over my words there. But we're excited to talk to you, Dan Snell. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 2: How are you, Hey, you Rocky. I'm doing great, good to be with you and Jason. Yeah. There are sometimes that people want to export me in my opinions and want to get me out of the country, but I'm always happy to be with you. And an exciting day in the world, isn't it Today? As you said, the hugs and the cheers and the tears and the excitement of what took place there. Whatever your viewpoint on politics, President Trump and the United States having put this together should be should be cheered. And we have our challenges, but this day is a good day for Donald Trump and the United States and Israel and the world.
Speaker 1: So, Dan, I mean kind of encapsulate that put this into perspective for us. I mean, you're talking about two sides that have been at each other's throats like since the beginning of time and there's now a ceasefire. Just putting into perspective the I guess the magnitude of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, literally a biblical perspective is the history of these two nations and the fight over there. And if Donald Trump can bring it together and keep it together. I think the key is keeping things together to get both sides. Certainly there's going to be moments, right, There's going to be people are going to be agitated over this or that and disagreement. But if we can keep it together, it is a breakthrough. And especially if they can find a pathway to get Gaza redeveloped in a way that allows some people to come home. It's going to be. It is a giant thing for the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dan, this is a bigger, broader question. You know, we tend to want to get in the weeds about Donald Trump here in America, but on the global scale, this is just an incredible, incredible feat. And this is something that you know, fifty years from now in history books they'll be talking about Donald Trump as a peacemaker in the Middle East and where does all that come from from him? And how in the heck has he been able to do that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, he has a strong personality and he can pick up the phone as the most powerful man in the world, pick up the phone and try to talk to people, encourage people. And I think that he probably laid down the law with Israel with regards to some of the things that they were doing that were causing upset in the Middle East and even here in America. And yet he also for Hamas said you know, no Moss, Hamas, no Moss, do not do what you're doing anymore, or it will You'll be obliterated. So he has the strength of character and personality to do that and long long term, Yeah, I'm old enough to remember that. For a long time. Jimmy Carter was considered the peacemaker and he had the piece accords at the White House. And so Trump has an opportunity and next year, yes, at this stage he probably will win the Nobel Peace Prize and so things will be calmer in the world and hopefully in the United States. We can carry that over into these budget these budget hearings, maybe we can get some negotiations and communication improved there. Now.
Speaker 1: Now, Dan, you said earlier, the big question is, yes, how long does this last? My opinion and thought is, of course, from the Israelis point of view, it'll continue forever and unless they are bombed or fired upon. Right, So they're perfectly happy with just not messing with with Hamas and you guys go stay over there, We'll stay over here. But so it really comes down to you know, Palestine and Hamas, right, do you think that they will What is their incentive, whether by force or otherwise, what is their incentive to keep this peace deal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, and they may feel like they want to keep peace, but there are players. There is evil in the world. Then it might be outside of Hamas and the Palestinians, and it could be someone from a you know, a RAN lead or someone that's a errorist group that has nothing to do with those, but yet who will get blamed is Hamas and the Palestinians. And so Israel is excellent in their intelligence in the world, as the United States is pretty good too. We need to just make sure that we don't blame be quick to blame one side or the other. But my you know, I think the world's prayers that we can have this finally be at peace.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean you referenced it earlier. I mean, fighting in some form or fashion in the Middle East has been going on since the biblical times. So what role now does Donald Trump play? I mean, you know, you go in there and you broke her this deal. What role does he in America play in now for this to be able to sustain and continue on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know they've organized a group that's going to manage the process or control and Donald Trump is going to be the chairman of that. And of course, I say with a smile, as a developer, always got to twinkle in his eye because he sees that that opportunity that something could be developed there. And I'm sure part of him thinks, oh, maybe his family could be a part of that development, and they do a good job in development, so that's possible, and if it would help bring that to a quicker resolution of redevelopment, then maybe that's the way to do it. But the United States has to have this calm, steady, firm hand addressing all sides to keep this so it doesn't blow up again.
Speaker 1: Well, to your point, it's going to take someone that is as strong as Donald Trump, if it's not himself, you know, his predecessor, someone who is strong and respected and dare I say feared in order for this to because as soon as someone you know, God forbid, steps back in the White House who's a weak person a week leader, all this stuff just ramps back up. So that's I mean, that's essentially what we've got to hope for. Here, Dan snows our guests here. Now, Dan, let's turn back here to the United States, and there's a government shutdown going on. So after Trump has negotiated this piece deal here in Gaza with Israel, what are some of the things you should focus on here in the unit in the United States in terms of getting the government shut down back on negotiating with the other side. How do you see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, certainly, if I'm Donald Trump, I come home and I say, gosh, if I can broke her peace in the most long standing battle of the Middle East, I can. I can certainly bring people into my office and and broker and negotiate. And you know, compromise is not a dirty where, It's not a four letter word. And I think that what the first thing has to do is we need to just get the president or someone to say, let's sit around the table and let's not leave this table until we have a compromise to get things opened up. And the Democrats are probably asking for a little bit too much. And I think that Mike Johnson, I think some of the words that are being used to constantly blame both sides blame each other. That doesn't do any good. Just get everybody in the room and President Trump. He's got momentum, right, Moe is wearing red. And if momentum can he can carry that into these negotiations, then I think that would be another win. So he's got a win abroad, and he could have a win at home if he would be the top negotiator in his office or somewhere of this budget shutdown.
Speaker 3: I totally agree with you, Dan, that the momentum is wearing red right now because I think everyday Americans, I mean, are you sitting here feeling this or you have you even really thought is it a package your life? And so to me that that hands it to the majority party politically right, and I think the Democrats are sitting here thinking they can maybe make political hay out of this as you turn the corner into and then you know, in the next year's election year. But I don't see that happening. How about but you're the expert on the stand, what do you make of that?
Speaker 2: Well, some people might export me for this, but again, but for the studies are the polls show that seventy percent of Americans do believe that specifically on the case of helping those that are on the government healthcare Obamacare, if you want to call it that, because I know people personally, a couple friends of mine and my daughter is self employed, that she is on that program and her rates would what now that's going to happen? The reason they have to address just that right now is because if they don't address it now and they wait for weeks to figure that out, then the rates will go up. So they have to make a commitment that they're going to stand with the support to not increase that. Now, that's the only thing the Democrats should ask for, and forget all the other things they're asking for, but just take care of the seventy percent of Americans do say, hey, we think on healthcare we need to those substiities need to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do the majority Americans think that Americans and to say taxpayers should be paying for healthcare for illegal aliens, the polls I've seen say they do not.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a separate issue too. The illegal aliens issue, separate from the subsidies for those Americans who are buying healthcare through the portals now through the healthcare dot gov for instance, somebody that might be paying three hundred and sixty dollars a month now it could go up to six hundred and seven hundred dollars if that SUBSTANITYE isn't remain. That's separate. That's from healthcare for your neighbors and my neighbors. And probably fifteen percent of the listeners that we have here today could be on that. And so the other items with regards to illegal aliens getting any type of extended healthcare. No, I don't think anybody You're right, No one agrees that that should take place. Now, emergency room issue. Ronald Reagan my hero, you know right about him In the wins of Candidate, Ronald Reagan says, we won't deny somebody bleeding in an emergency room, but then they have to leave after we've gotten them stabilized. That's one thing. But this extended care and some of the other things for different types of citizens, we need to look at that. But first, let's just take care of the Jimmy Jones and Sally Smith that are on healthcare dot gov.
Speaker 1: Hey man, dance now listen. We really appreciate your time. The win some way, the wins Candidate, folks want to find out more about.
Speaker 4: You and what you have going on.
Speaker 1: And I know you got a lot going on, Dan, So tell folks how they can get more in touch with you and what you have coming down the pipe.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, Well, the books are available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble, wherever they can go to the Winsome candidate, they'll win some candidate dot com. Learn a little bit about me and my beliefs for a fresher positive start for America. And I'm working on something maybe we can talked about down the road. There are probably seventy three percent of your listeners are either a single parent or have gone through divorce or in a blended family step family. I'm working on a national program for that that will really impact hearts in a positive way. So that's for another day. It's always good to be with w LW. You know, win some starts with WWLW. You got lots of w's there. I can never go wrong being with you Rocky and Jason, and say hi to Eddie, say hi to Cambrew and great to be with you guys.
Speaker 1: Dan's best man, Thank you so much. Okay they went Yep, you got it, Thanks Dan, Dan Snell. No, he's great. He breaks things down in a pretty easily understandable.
Speaker 3: Way with those stuff he does.
Speaker 1: All let's go and check some trafficking weather.
Speaker 3: How are we looking well?
Speaker 5: From the UC Health Traffic Center, Madmo Graham safe law. I's called five one, three, five eight four.
Speaker 3: Pink.
Speaker 5: Schedule your annual mammogram with UC heal s Expert Team. Hi went three five eight four Pink Vice Presidential motorcade going through the area. Four seven one southbound is affected between Columbia Parkway and two seventy five, two seventy five between four to seventy one and Airport Road, and of course U has fifty between seventy one and four to seventy one also feeling this as well. With again we'll keep an eye on this. This should be wrapping up in a little bit as a motorcne makes its way to the airport. Two seventy five is sewing between Moss Stetler and Loveland Madeira. Now we do have a breakdown on seventy five north bound a Dixie Highway reported as well. It's got the layest back to Burlington Pike in about a twenty minute delay now and on seventy five northbound Mitchell to Pattick and southbound from Western Avenue to the Brent Spence, we're seeing delays. Mind Rick Shrin produce Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: In the forecast right now, pretty sunny day out there, high as seventy six winds will continue lightly throughout the day and then tonight clear skies a lower forty nine degrees and then tomorrow looking like another nice sunny day, seventy six degrees Right now at a seventy four news radio seven hundred wl.
Speaker 4: You our Edir and barricades have given way to handshakes and handovers as Israel and Hamas exchange hostages in a transaction of trust, with diplomacy being resurrected from the rubble. Will it hold or will the conflict continue? Keep it here for the latest updates on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by blindster dot com. Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Kyle, founder of blindster dot com.