Speaker 1: It is Mojo in the Morning, just a program. Note this is kind of cool. Chelsea and I started a podcast three years ago, I think it was, and the podcast is called the We Don't Podcast. We named it that talking about our relationship, you know, instead of we do we don't, talking about things that have happened over the years. We're about to this week one hundredth episodes Crazy, one hundred episodes of the Thing and that Crazy Crazy, and the one hundredth episode of the podcast is going to be a special one because it's going to be a live podcast with listeners being able to communicate to us and talk to us. One of the things with podcasts, I think that is people love is people love. It's two to three, four people, five people all in a room, you know, talking to each other. I feel like when you're listening to it, though, there are times when I listen, I be like I want to comment, I want to say something, or I want to ask a question. Yeah, we are going to take that to the next level by doing it on the radio. So we're going to actually community k talk talk about some of the stuff that we've done in the podcast that actually may not have gone so well and then talk about some of the stuff that actually I think brought us closer together. So that with anybody that's a podcast listener of that we Don't podcast, you can get it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get podcasts. Just search Mojo we Don't or the more Mojo podcast and it's on that platform too. But tomorrow morning, right around this time, we'll we'll do that, So that'd be kind of kind of cool, right one hundred. It's a lot of that's a lot of time sitting at the kitchen table.
Speaker 2: Is that what you guys do it?
Speaker 1: We do it at the kitchen table. We actually are changing it up to this year, toot. We were told by the iHeart people they want video, which I don't know if I necessarily like that. You know, everybody likes video now on podcasts, so they want video, so they're they're telling us to do that.
Speaker 2: So with that, we are video doing video.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to change the room that it's done because I just don't want cameras in my kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So we'll we'll listen to cameras they are not Hey, you know, we don't make anything off of this thing we want.
Speaker 2: By the way, thank you for bringing.
Speaker 1: That up, because now I'm going to go home to Chelsea, go and see even Cavin things.
Speaker 2: Absolutely they want you to switch it in. It shall be providing the equipment for you to switch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I know listen in this day and age. I'm just glad I come here and the key card still works. But be true as Yeah, it's Mojoe in the morning. Went to Morning Show boot camp in Cleveland. Back from that, got a lot of stuff to talk about with UH with that deal. One of which was so the last day we were there, so were it was lydia Bianca, myself, and then Tony Trevado was there, also our boss, Tony.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of him there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tony Travado was there. There's a lot of iHeart management people that were all there. Geene Romano shout out to Jean Brad Harden was there, Dennis Clark was there, what's his name? He was Carwill was not there. So this was interesting. So I want to know if you travel for work, or if you're somebody that is in a relationship with a significant other where you guys aren't together all the time, how often should you check in with each other?
Speaker 2: So Friday was a very busy day.
Speaker 1: So Friday, Friday, in the morning, I had a.
Speaker 2: Breakfast lunch or breakfast lunch.
Speaker 1: I had a breakfast with Pebbles, who works for Doctor Dave and UH and is a good help to the Mojo in the morning show. So I had that with her early in the morning, like nine o'clock, which when I made the time to do it, I'm like, oh, dreading because the night before we stay out till one in the morning, you know.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: I had h you know, sessions that we went to. I had a couple of different things going on, and then I was on a panel. So Friday was a crazy day. So Friday, I woke up, got into a shower, went downstairs, we went met Pebbles, and then from that day on, I didn't get back to the room until five pm. So five pm comes along and I called Chelsea up and Chelsea answers the phone and she goes, oh, I didn't think I was going to hear from you today, And I was like, oh God that. I don't know if that means she was upset that I didn't check in with her earlier, and I hadn't text her at all or anything that morning. I probably, you know, And I look back on him like I should have woke up and called her like first thing in the morning and just said, hey, how's it going, got a busy day whatever, and did that while I was brushing my teeth or doing things like that. So I got on the phone and I talked to Tony, and I go, I think Chelsea's a little bummed out that I at least didn't check in and say, how are you doing, how's everything going? Yeah, Tony Trovado goes on to tell me, this is our boss, Tony, mister wonderful. He says, oh, I never talked to Brook when I'm traveling. And I said what, And he said, I never talked to Brook. I just text her and say I hope everything's going on or good at going on?
Speaker 2: Into the hup, my gosh. And he travels a lot.
Speaker 1: That would not fly. You got to ask Tony to come on the show with us today. So if this was West, I know West travels for work a lot too. Or when you travel like when we have the iHeart festivals and stuff like that, or at boot camp, do you how often should you check in with your significant other.
Speaker 3: So I feel like Wes and I are like, we will text a lot, and I would say like, usually it's more towards the end of the day, like is a phone call, but it's every day.
Speaker 2: It is every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if he was gone, like his company is based out of Ohio, so he has to go down into like the Toledo Mommy area every couple of weeks and spend a couple of days. If you didn't call me for that entire time, I would be like, wait, yeah, it's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, Tony's did you want to say something ever you want to say?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Wait all that say Tony Trevado show right now? Everybody, Uh, everybody say say hello director, Hello, mister program director.
Speaker 3: Uh Tony Brooke not she she doesn't want you to call her every day? Does she get mad about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, we talk almost every day, but not every day, and it's just.
Speaker 2: I think she's.
Speaker 4: Happy that I'm out of the house and she doesn't have to Tony.
Speaker 1: How often did you check in with her when you were in Cleveland, Ohio?
Speaker 2: I mean we talked, We talked both days, but he did by text. No on the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, I already knew this about Tony because he and I talked about this at the Hall of Fame when we were in Chicago, and I think that and you had said you hadn't even talked to her at all, and I was like, what, how have you not called her for days?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? You know, like last week I was on the West.
Speaker 5: Coast for a couple of days, and yeah, I think I talked to her most of the days, but not every.
Speaker 1: Single Has it always been like this throughout the duration of the relationship or has it changed over time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I think so, Tony, what if there's another man in your house and you don't you don't worry about that at all, milking your cows.
Speaker 3: It's not like one phone call is going to change that if there is. But it's just more so to me, like I want to know, like what your.
Speaker 2: Day, Yeah, was like out of sight, out of mind, Tony.
Speaker 1: You better be careful, my friend, I would say ninety percent of the.
Speaker 2: Time we checked it.
Speaker 3: Would you be jealous if another man was touching your goats and sheep?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yet? You know what?
Speaker 1: You know what the worst is Tony nick of being away at these things like these conferences and stuff. Is Bianca's posting on the story like a ton of you like me and everybody like you know, she does that. So Chelsea like goes, well, I saw that you were having fun and you know and like things like that. And I'm not a social media like crazy poster and stuff. But then when you bring Bianca with and you got Bianca over there doing that, I'm like, what the hell did she see?
Speaker 3: If you tell Chel's like, I have been slammed back to back meetings all day and she sees.
Speaker 2: You singing Jonah's Brothers. You know, hold on, Nick is on with us.
Speaker 1: Nick, say hello to our boss Tony Travado, Good morning Tony. And and if you see his wife Brooke, tell him that Tony said, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Buddy? What do you do when you're out of town?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Usually we'll call her when I land. That was She's aware, and then once time at the job site have been free, I can give her a call and then usually when I get back to the hotel. But me and her, we don't live together, so we're usually on the phone a lot when we're not working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I one night didn't call Chelsea and it was the night I went to bed very early, okay, and did not call her at all. And I don't think she believes that I went to bed early.
Speaker 2: What night? What night?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: Lydia that we all went to bed very early?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That was Thursday? Was it Thursday night? Thursday? So Thursday? Or yes, I think it was.
Speaker 1: It was like what time nine o'clock or something like that, Yeah, nine thirty.
Speaker 2: It was like nine o'clock, nine thirty.
Speaker 1: It was early. It was an early night. The night before was not so early. And I didn't call Chelsea, and Chelsea was like, oh, really, you went back to you know, to the room early last night and you didn't call with who exactly?
Speaker 6: Even even on normal.
Speaker 5: Days, if I go to bed too early, he'll question it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever FaceTime her in the room so she can see that there's no other person that came up from the back.
Speaker 2: She always calls me.
Speaker 5: Nick would never do that. There's no way, so she's not worried about that.
Speaker 1: Thank god, Nick, You've got a good reputation. My friend, unlike Tony Trevado, doesn't even need to.
Speaker 2: Check in when he lands Get life three six.
Speaker 4: Don't tell her.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 1: That's the only that's the only guarantee moment that you'll hear from someone. You have to let him know that you handed safely. After that, it's kind of like, all right, I might talk to you later. I am I not Hey, Tracy, what's up?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I don't understand having to check in every day with.
Speaker 1: A phone call.
Speaker 5: I do not do that.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 8: My boyfriend lives.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he leaves, he lands, He texts me he made it. When we go to bad it's good night, have a good night. In the morning he texts to say good morning. We don't have to talk every day on the phone. I know that he is busy doing his work. Why does he need to take the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna switch one word of something of your of you said it twice. Why do we have to check in? It's not have to, it's want to, Like I genuinely want to know how West's day was. If he's gone, okay, well.
Speaker 7: He is checking in with me. He tells me that he went out and you know, had dinner at so and so and had a steak and all right, great, you know, so the checking in and calling to me is more of a what are you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Is like texting nonsensical check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say this to you, uh, Tracy, I do see the points that you're saying that you're trying to make, especially when I'm in Vegas, when I'm in actually West Coast, when it's a time zone thing too. It's hard sometimes you just don't realize, you know that the difference, but Vegas, especially when you're uh, when you're having a little too much fun.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Tracy. I appreciate your uh, your call.
Speaker 1: Don't call me when my escort is here, Bailey, Bailey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just actually just this is like really relatable because I just got an offer for a new job I was recruited for and I'm going to be traveling once a month, like totally reading it, thinks thank you, it's so excited. I ran it past. The boyfriend was like, you know, full steam ahead, Yes, this is great, but now he's like changing his tune that he thinks I'll be gone too much and it doesn't it work anymore.
Speaker 1: So baby drop leave him at the airport. Where will you be traveling to Bailey?
Speaker 2: Anywhere?
Speaker 1: Far yeah, Texas, Listen, you know what I A.
Speaker 2: You need the money, honey, right, you gotta you know right.
Speaker 1: If you're if it's a better a lot of money, if it's a better opportunity. Yeah, don't. He's a little insecure. How long have you all been together?
Speaker 8: About two years? Yeah? Yeah, two years?
Speaker 2: That kind of that's wild. We need we need to call now.
Speaker 1: Don't drop him, don't don't drop him, but but tell him how how much this is going to help you?
Speaker 2: Guys? John, what's up? John?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: How are we doing today?
Speaker 2: Good man? What's going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: Pretty much?
Speaker 6: I've been going out of town this whole summer.
Speaker 5: Georgia.
Speaker 4: Me and my wife's been together for about fifteen years.
Speaker 2: The first couple of weeks she wanted me to check in this, that and the other. And then after that, honestly, I had to check.
Speaker 3: In more with my teenage daughters.
Speaker 5: I got I got three daughters. Yeah, I had to check in.
Speaker 2: With them, and they, I mean I got a hold of them.
Speaker 6: They got a hold of me.
Speaker 3: Every single night.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about from breaking up arguments, just handling certain situations like take your ass and go get some water and stop asking me.
Speaker 6: That's all the way in Georgia for it up.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You want me to check in with You're like, you got to handle the crap that's at home.
Speaker 1: My man.
Speaker 2: Still parenting. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many parents, you know, parents have to do that, They have to parent their kids while they're away.
Speaker 2: What's up, Jessica. Hi, it's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hi, good morning the first first time, long time.
Speaker 8: I wanted to say it.
Speaker 6: Like, so, my boyfriend and I we've been together for about ten years now. We've been together since high school, through college, through multiple sort of individual study abroad, month long things away, and we're really close and we talk every single day. I can probably count on one hand the number of nights that we haven't been on the phone. Even if we don't have anything to say, we just it's like comfortable.
Speaker 1: You know, You're like Jessica, You're like Bianca. Bianca and Bryce were facetiming at night with each other while they were.
Speaker 2: Sleeping, but every night we were too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That that that's that's that's young love right there. I should ask Chelsea, would you like to FaceTime when we go to bed? Hold on look who's on the phone real quick with us. Tony Travado, your number one partner in the world, even more number one than Brook. Your wife, Steve Gabara is on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go back.
Speaker 4: You're so hello, Good morning everybody. I gotta chime in on this one though. This has been like a pet peeve with me forever, and it's on the landed safe text.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: My theory is, if I didn't land safe.
Speaker 2: You're going to hear about it on the news and you're fall long before I had an opportunity to.
Speaker 4: That's just me maybe being too efficient in life.
Speaker 1: But you know, okay, how often does Tony Travado check in with you when he's out of town?
Speaker 2: Steve?
Speaker 4: Most times he lets me know that he's boarded the plane and then wheels up and then when.
Speaker 2: He went, I love it all right? That is true, though, Steve.
Speaker 1: Why Steve says you'll know if a plane crashes, you'll know a plane crash.
Speaker 3: Still it takes five seconds.
Speaker 2: All rights, Mojo in the morning,