Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros In Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion.
Speaker 4: Jo I me Yukes, Petrosen Money AM five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We got Dodgers Giants. The game is on not a rainow. First pitch from the gapin Ford Broadcast Center, six forty five pm. Dodgers on deck coming up in about an hour and a half five thirty pm. David Vassi will join up us live from San Francisco in the very next segment.
Speaker 3: Did you know that there's even a Sampedro monopoly? I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 3: There's a business in San Pedro that sells a Sam Pedro Monopoly. According to the secret text Osa line, Pat Harvey just told us about the new Long Beach Monopoly with VIP records in it, and people are like, you're chronic Taco. There's a Long Beach Monopoly. I was like, yeah, but it doesn't have VIP record. No, that's what the story is about.
Speaker 4: Check this out. Let's play monopoly for five minutes.
Speaker 3: We did local news, we drafted, we played some very interesting talkbacks.
Speaker 4: People were upset with the hour before us.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I don't know how much better we did, you know, I mean, I guess a lot of people talk about pants a lot. Well we are now a lot of people have not really a lot of people have Monopoly games in their town. But Beach is special. Okay, okay, VIP records. Guys, Fine, we'll move on.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a great story.
Speaker 3: No, it's fine.
Speaker 4: A lot of people, well, I think you just usurped your own story by pointing out that you don't even want Long Beach Monopoly anymore. You want your hometown San Pedro monopon.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that I wanted the Pedro.
Speaker 4: You were like, I wanted the Long Beach, and now you're like, hey, San Pigo's got one. Now you're already off a Long Beach.
Speaker 3: It would be interesting, well, man, I mean, given the choice, you know, sure, I know our bridge is not as high and we can't get the big boats, and our harbor is suffering because we're controlled by LA and the Long Beach government, even though they can't solve their homeless problem. There's a lot more nimble. It's time for the word of the day.
Speaker 1: His words the word of the day.
Speaker 3: Hey, Duran Duran is playing the beach life.
Speaker 4: Duran Duran.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. I might have to go see Duran duck. Yeah, Matt. Today's word of the day is the Wolf. Did you know a great place to smell chlorine or witness a large scale fight with chair throwing? Is the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove.
Speaker 4: Seems about right. Your eyes are bleeding from all the chlorine. You're in a horrible mood.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter that this room is terrible. I can't see.
Speaker 4: My eyes are bleeding.
Speaker 3: They now sell season passes, Matt. Yes, man, it's, of course, the largest chain of indoor water parks in North America. Smell the chemicals on.
Speaker 4: That, which makes sense in Omaha. But it's Garden Groove.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that used to go. They got a lot more money than I do. They're like, we're going to the Great Wolf.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, fun, you're gonna stay there right at the hotel on side Uh they did.
Speaker 3: You can get a season path to slide and use the amenities. One hundred and thirty dollars for the season if you only go on the weekdays, matt Ah, and that's when the prime ass is there, and then five hundred for the season if you want to go on weekends too, and the passes like Russell Wilson are unliaed. There are two Great Wolfs in California. One is in Garden Grove and the other is in Mentica. Mister unlimited. So go crazy kids, as they would say, I feel like that's one that you buy. You're like, well, you know, we use it four times and it pays for itself, and then you go your second time and you're like, I can't take this place. Well, they're not coming back to her day after Ice suffered from terrible batchulism. Right, the kids under fourteen needs somebody twenty one or older. So consider that kids under two are free and throw your baby right down the slide.
Speaker 4: Your mom's gonna catch you. Now she's done at the bottom, But this twisting, turning plastic mass in between me and her, it's gonna be all You.
Speaker 3: Howl at the moon slide like the wind and suck back a white cloth. Let's get to the Great Wolf Lodge.
Speaker 5: Stupid question for you guys, But you guys have answers all the time. If we're in southern California and it's like sunny almost ninety percent of the time, why build an indoor water park? Why not just have an outdoor water park attached to a hotel. It's not Minnesota, it's not Wisconsin where they have these indoor ones.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what you ask stupid questions like that, I'm on the hunt, I'm after you.
Speaker 4: It's a very interesting point you bring up too.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's related at all, but I saw a coyote jogging straight down my street today.
Speaker 4: The coyotes are extreme.
Speaker 3: He didn't care at all.
Speaker 4: They are rolling deep.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a question for you, Matt. Yeah, let's say I pay Justin Bieber a million dollars to do a Coachella appearance, right, that's what his whatever is his appearance fee? Does he have to pay to put on the show, like the production costs and all that, or does that? Does the the the festival cover that too?
Speaker 4: I think to be a little technical it sounds stupid, but I guess it just depends on what's the back line. If it's already all there and you don't have to have anything else, If it's all provided, which I assume it is.
Speaker 3: Well, what if I'm like Resnor dude, and I got like five hundred dancers, I gotta buy cost.
Speaker 4: Of paying all? Yeah, you're paying whoever you bring, you are paying, But like the all of that, you don't have to pay a percentage of that. Coachella is taking care.
Speaker 3: Of all of it. Yeah, the speakers and all, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's all taking So it's just.
Speaker 3: I've got to pay my own dancers. Yeah, you gotta pay.
Speaker 4: Like if he brought a giant TV to play them YouTube videos and that wasn't already there, then he's got to pay for that. But I assume the video screen is already there and it's used to see him there on your screen, see him there on their screen. I appreciate that time.
Speaker 3: For the number of the day, here's my number, number of the days.
Speaker 4: Number of the day is seven. Uh So, now I realized my mistake. Courtesy of this USA Today article about the new Laze potato chips honoring the World Cup and the flavors recognizing some of the great World Cup countries that will make their way to our grocery store shelves. Argentinian style steak with Jimmy churry lays, Brazilian garlic sauce lays, wavy lays, French onion soup lays. Now, Canada I don't think of as a World Cup powerhouse, but they do have their own chip, maple, caramel lays, Oh, Mexican taco lays, Portuguese charizo and onion lays.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a linguisa, the Portuguese sausage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, perhaps, but this has it combined smoky choriso, the metal sweetness of silk onion. And then these pee English bangers and mash.
Speaker 3: Oh the full of rasch Marcazi full.
Speaker 4: I mean English. And then I realized the mistake I made when I did the crossover, you know, the Ruffles Cool Ranch and the Doritos, cheddar cheese and sour cream. I never was able to find them in the grocery stores. Well, there's a website called snacks dot com where you can buy all of these chips and they'll ship them to you, so you don't have to worry about whether or not your grocery store is going to get their allotment. So believe you English Bangers and mash lays. I'm gonna click the notify me, and when they notify, I'm gonna buy it. Bank Chase Taste Test Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's a lot less of a commitment than having to eat a whole cheese bird or four of them. You wouldn't You're not gonna believe this, Matt. I just got a text of a palace Vernice Estatesman, you can buy the Admiral RISTI.
Speaker 4: See now you're already off a San Pedro.
Speaker 3: Oh and let me just read you one more text about the hot air ballooning. Matt, Yes to Macuila emergency landing. Neither of us thought it was the very wise to go ballooning. Leaven, you draw the line there right, I will ball Okay, this says I took my girlfriend now wife on a hot air balloon ride years ago. She thought it was so romantic. She rode me like a Bronco for weeks. Don't knock it until you try it. Well, that's a happy Well, that's a pushback on us. Indeed, I want to be rode like a Bronco for weeks at a time. I look forward to. Uh, I look forward. It feels and it feels like it feels like after a while, i'd be a little horses shi. But uh, I can't wait for that taste test. But please don't get the Canadian car.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just gonna get the bangers and oh.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think that I'd like to see when our Gentina's got going.
Speaker 4: Notify me Rodio.
Speaker 1: This is the song of the day.
Speaker 6: Foxygen Or a talented duo out of Westlake Village, California, with our song of the day called San Francisco. An interesting tune for this Tuesday afternoon. As the Petro said, Money Show is live on your listening device with only two and a half hours because we need a short version of great sports talk leading into Dodger Bay Base in the City by the Bay, where the Dodgers are preparing to battle the San Francisco Giants for the first time this season and one of the oldest rival reasoned all of sports, and we'll make sure to get you over to Tim Kit's. We'll have you covered with that Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck program that begins at four thirty five thirty.
Speaker 4: Thank you Ronny David Massey live from San Francisco, the latest on the Dodgers. When we return, swimming up times to.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 1: Petro's papadakas that Money Smith. This is Petro Send Money on demand.
Speaker 4: Petro sand Money AM five seventy LA Sports. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio. Remember you can get pms on demand. Anything you missed you can relive through the Petros and Money Show podcast. All you gotta do is sign up for or the iHeartRadio app that is easy downloaded. Click on that AM five to seventy LA Sports tap make it a preset just like a radio on your smartphone and all of it is free. Anything you miss you can relive or Unlike the other podcasting apps, you can listen to the show live in the moments, streaming anywhere in the world as long as you have a signal. The iHeartRadio app and the AM five to seventy LA Sports button pressed Petros and Money Show is available anywhere and everywhere when we are LA Live.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on our show, David Vasse willed the Dodgers to victory. He looked into Los Ojos de Lobos de Paz and staring him down and told him what he expected. He did the same to Dino Evil. And now it's time for David Vasse of the Dodgers with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vasse Report with David Vasse. And that was when Dave was in Colorado. Now he's in San Francisco as a human weather vein. Tell us what's going on out there, Dave? What a scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you could keep your dinner reservations. Tonight, guys, game will be played. The rain stopped overnight. The Dodgers arrived at their team hotel at two am this morning. That you too, first pitch. Yeah, that's right, but I don't play, so it doesn't matter. Six forty five first pitch on time. So yeah, you guys could keep your reservations and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Speaker 4: Big night. Yesterday day for Miguel Rojas. I remember you telling us as a trade target for Mickey Ross, probably years maybe three years before he eventually arrived. What do you think the Dodgers thought they were getting when they brought him on and ultimately what they did get and what he kind of has turned into these few years he's been with the club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember who the Dodgers traded to the Marlins for Miguel Rojas, jacob Amaya, who was not known for his offense. He was another defensive type shortstop. But what the Dodgers were looking for from Rojas, they start to see signs of him showing more fool power because he was coming off wrist surgery the year before, and they were looking for veteran leadership, a guy that would be happy with this role, to be able to play not every day, but understand it. And they wanted to bring in a guy that has some leadership qualities, and he has exceeded all those expectations because nobody thought he would have this type of impact on the team and certainly not become a legacy player after one of the biggest home runs in Dodger history in the World Series last year.
Speaker 3: Hell, they're probably going to have to make him the next manager. The great David Vasse is our guest, and nobody does it better. All over it. On this road trip to Colorado now and San Francisco, you hear the hustle and the bustle of the baseball world behind him. Speaking of leadership qualities, Dave, Freddy Freeman is back now.
Speaker 2: Freddie Freeman is back. He is going to be in the starting lineup tonight for the Dogs. He and his wife, Chelsea welcomed the arrival of their fourth child, their first daughter, and good the baby girl's middle name is Rosemary, to honor Freddie's mother. So that's really nice touch and obviously sentimental to the Freeman family. So unfortunately for Tim Kats and all the other social media Dodger fans out there, Ryan Ward has been optioned to Triple A Oklahoma City.
Speaker 3: Ah well, that just puts him back on the farm. Report for the next Dodger talk with Tim Kate.
Speaker 4: Now there's a way to catch there we go, Dave. We talked about Dalton Rushing the other day, and of course a nice benevolent action that you first reported about him turning over the start at first base to Ryan Ward with his family in town and all that, but what did you Obviously, the bat was great, but what did you make of how rushing looked man in first base?
Speaker 2: He looked great. No, really tough plays there, but I mean he made one nice play early in the game with the infield in runner at third base less than two outs and he was able to field it cleanly, throw a strike to Will Smith and they got that runner in a pickle and threw him out. So that was a good test. And look, this is going to be one of the interesting storylines of the rest of the summer. The Dodgers have Freddy Freeman, who's thirty six years old when he plays. I mean, the Dodgers are in the middle of thirteen in a row right now. I know Freddy just left the team to be on paternity list, but if he was here the entire time, playing four games at coursefield is not easy on anybody, and certainly not on a thirty six year old. So I'm curious to see if Dave Roberts can convince Freddie Freeman to take days off when the Dodgers are in these type of stretches of thirteen in a row, nineteen in a row. Because Dalton rushing. You know, you never know he might be the heir apparent at first base. Whenever Freddy calls it a Dodger career.
Speaker 3: The one and only David Vassey is our guest, and you hear him from him first the Dalton rush stuff to Oscar Hernandez's elbow pad. Everything comes through Dave, usually about ten days earlier than everybody else, because, as we say.
Speaker 2: Picle picked it up today. What yeah, what the recycle not the athletic, it's the recycled. They recycle all our news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, day you get them.
Speaker 3: Second second, second city of a road trip. Dave gets pretty salty. H Dave tell us a lot of young guys are out there making a lot of contributions. Does it? Does it? Is this the future of the Dodgers that we're seeing out there, or is it just the circumstance of this week?
Speaker 2: Like you said, it's the circumstance of the week. But it's been an extended period of time where you know, with Mookie bets beIN on the injured list, has On Kim's getting a lot of play at shortstop with Tommy Edmand on the il, Alex Frielan's been playing nice defense at second base, and Dave Roberts told me in Denver that's the number one ask the Dodgers had in Freeland is make defense to your priority, and he certainly has. So you're seeing the depth of the organization. We always talk about the pitching depth, but to start the year, the Dodgers' position player depth has really shined, and they're not just out there feeling a spot. They're actually being a big part of this offense and big part of being the number one defense in all a Major League baseball. So I think it goes back to when you ask what the difference is between the Dodgers, the Mets and everybody else. Is their farm system and the organizational depth they have, whether it's on the forty man roster with the pitching or with their position players like Kim and Freeland and Ryan Ward and Dalton Rushing, that is the biggest difference. It's, like I've said so many times, it's so lazy to just say the Dodgers have a high payroll. They would not be this successful for this long if it was just about the money.
Speaker 4: Dave, I'm sure you've been asked, but we haven't asked you. So I'll ask. You know, they've won six in a row and he's got some wind in his jaws. But I don't think Craig Council was asked directly about Otani and the rule that allows the Dodgers to have fourteen pitchers. But they're coming to town on Friday, so an interesting time for him to bitch and moan after leaving Milwaukee and Pat Murphy turned him into one of the best teams in all of baseball? Like, what did you make him?
Speaker 3: Designed?
Speaker 4: To take a shot at the Dodgers for carrying an extra pitcher because they got Otani.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I talked about this on Dodger Talk on Saturday after the game because failed GM Jim Bowden actually tweeted about this, and I'm wondering if somebody pose that to Craig Council and he answered the question, and you're right, it's coming out of the blue. But what does Craig Council or anybody else want the Dodgers to do. Otani doesn't pitch every game. He pitches once a week. So are you saying the Dodgers should only have twelve pitchers on the days that Otani is just the DH and than what you know he's activated as the thirteenth pitcher. It doesn't make sense and there's no solution because he is so unique, and as Dave Roberts said after the game yesterday, he's unique and he's an exceptional player and there's nobody like him. And that's the advantage the Angels had. That's the advantage any other team that signed Otani would have had of having an extra pitcher on certain days that he starts. So it's it sounds like sour grapes.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And he should just worry about his last place Cubs more than he should worry about any sort of rule changes.
Speaker 3: That's where the that's why the Angels won like three straight championships with Otania.
Speaker 2: What I mean, what is the solution?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? What are these people's solution that the Dodgers should taxi a pitcher on the days that Otani's not pitching and then deactivate that pitcher. I mean, I guess we could go to the NHL route, But that's that's part of how great of a player and how unique he is that you have to have these type of designations on a forty man roster as a two way player.
Speaker 3: Dave, will you be in town in time to see Blake Snell pitch for the Tower Buzzers.
Speaker 2: I believe it's gonna be in San Jose. That's where he's pitching. He's pitching for Ontario in San Jose, so maybe he'll he'll try to catch a ride on the Dodger charter on the way back to La.
Speaker 4: So will you go to San Jose to watch him? Or will you cover the Dodgers? What are you gonna do? Dave pick a lane.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm staying with the Dodgers. I'm not sure if he if he drove from Coachella to San Jose, he'll be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right up the grapevine.
Speaker 4: Busy, busy there, man in the press room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's popping off. Dave, have fun out there in San Francisco and we'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for making time, Okay, guys, thanks, David.
Speaker 3: Vasse will be right back with your dad and Alive guy. Birthday of the day. It's Petrosen money. On a rainy day in San Francisco. They are gonna play the game, so we'll do Debt and Alive. Next we'll have quickets and the fun fact and we'll turn it over to Tim flexiler tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This is petros Money on demand.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening, everybody. It's Petro sand Money on AM five seventy LA Sports. The rain is clearing up in bag Dad by the Bay, the tender loin is open and the Dodgers are gonna play the Giants. Meet me at the Statue of Willie Bays. Dodgers on deck with Tim Kate starts at five point thirty, Yoshi Yamamoto on the mound. Don't forget to podcast our show on the iHeartRadio app. You can listen live or in stream it live or podcast it later. It's all right there on the iHeartRadio app, including extras like sometimes Tim Kats's Masters and Coaching Broadcast brought to you by Concordia University, Irvine Master's and Coaching Program. The podcast is just an extra bonus to life. You graduate and become a great coach. But right now it's time for the Dead Guy Birthday of the Day.
Speaker 4: Well, your dead Guy pee is Scottish news. Hi, you'll be why it's Coltish news.
Speaker 3: You have thumbs at the windy news.
Speaker 4: It is Scoltish.
Speaker 3: What's your wished? Hi?
Speaker 4: Do you have an understand the one.
Speaker 5: That I'm saying, God, your sal I own with the scoltish news.
Speaker 4: Well an easy one. As we've done it before, we'll do it again. And it is one hundred and eighty eighth today for one of the coolest guys ever, John Muir. I don't like being inside. I like being outdoors. So John Muir's message like the Red House is for me. Muir was born in Dunbar, Scotland, and when he was eleven, his family moved to Wisconsin. Pops was running a farm. Young Johnny grew up and enforced rigid religious lifestyle. Worked his ass off long days doing farm chorice, but when those were finished, he would run to the nearby woods and explorer and he said that's where his real education began. He was a tanker as a kid. He loved in inventing mechanical gadgets, clocks, tools, anything he could build with his hands. Was on a path to be an engineer or inventor. But he had that moment, an inflection point that would change his life forever. In eighteen sixty seven, while working in a factory, Muir suffered a serious eye injury that temporarily blinded him. I can't see I hate the bones, and that was it. When he regained his sight, he decided he did not want to spend his life indoors any more. He wanted to see all that was out there in the world, really see it living.
Speaker 3: What come on? What's wrong with a nineteenth century factory?
Speaker 4: So Mr just started walking, literally, started out on a one thousand mile journey from Indiana, Florida, a trip that he wrote about in his book One Thousand Mile Walk to the Gulf. Traveled mostly on foot, slept outdoors, studied plants, animals, landscapes along the way. That became the beginning of his life as a naturalist as a writer. But it was our state, Pe, the Golden State, that really got him going. When he first saw I believe it's pronounced yosumite.
Speaker 3: Well you would know better than me. You love being.
Speaker 4: Outdoors, Yessemite Valley. He was gobsmacked, He was awe struck. He described it as a spiritual experience, a temple, and he would spend years.
Speaker 3: Expen When I base jumped half dome, he would do it alone. Pee tell the guy I was with died. See if he had done it alone, you wouldn't experienced that.
Speaker 4: He observed glaciers, he would sketch plants, He would write detailed notes about everything he encountered, and he was convinced to be shared his passion for nature, the world would enjoy it along with him, and he was right. Started writing articles about the beauty, about the importance of preserving our wild places. Then people paid attention. He helped change how Americans thought about nature. At the time, forrests were being cut down, land was being developed. Few people were thinking about conservation, but he shifted that con persation his writing. His advocacy instrumental in establishing Yosemite as a national park in eighteen ninety. He co founded the Sierra Club in eighteen ninety two and succeeded in protecting the environment. Sierra Club, while under constant threat, still very active today. He was the driving force behind the establishment of national parks. He took Teddy Roosevelt, a sitting president, camping, and he was so moved by the scenery and what it meant to mure that he went on to protect millions of acres of land under national parks during his presidency. He was a champ for the natural world. Over three hundred articles, twelve books, married Louisa Strenzel, whose father was a prom horticulturalist with a twenty six hundred acre fruit orchard that he worked on for over a decade. They had two daughters, and when he got a little restless working in the orchard, he and the family would just hit the mountains for weeks at a time and living on the land. Great the house and ranch or the John Muir National Historic side of course, many tributes to Muir. We got Muhr Elementary up Northmuir High right here in Pasadena, your college part of UCSD.
Speaker 3: Meir Middle School right here in Burbank. Yeah, middle school in Burbank. Do you know the Mirror High, Well, it's the Mustangs. The most famous athlete ever from Mere High. I do not is Jackie Robinson.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 3: And then the Bacalla brothers. Well, sure that's who I thought you were. And then Stacey Augman, the plastic Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, today is John Muir Day in California. Died at seventy six from the Amonia nineteen fourteen. Rad dude, John Muir.
Speaker 3: Super rad beating out Robert Smith from the Cure. I think he's rad. Some people don't respect him because he's still goff all these years. But I respect him, right, I respect Robert Smith from the Cure, who doesn't eat meat, or he does eat meat because Morrisey doesn't. That's how much he hates Morris. And that's exactly what he said. That's how much I hate Morrisey. I eat meat meat. Beating him out. Is Michael Zarnock sixty eight. Zarnock is sixty eight today from Utica, New York. This guy was born into a working class family, much like John Muir, but about one hundred years later. He worked forty five hours a week as an auto mechanic, went to Kennedy High School in Utica. Loved drag racing, show cars, and motorcross. He was a driver. Even said that he was kidnapped once for a short time during an unsanctioned street race. A story he told that that comedian Christopher Titus is that his name? Oh yeah, Titus. He tried to buy the story. According to Zarnock, I call bs, but he has known. Matt Zarnack is is mister hot Wheels, known for his massive hot wheels collection. He has hot Wheels guides that he's written. He has a hot Wheels column that he writes. He has written fourteen hot Wheels books, and his collection of hot wheels has twice earned him the Guinness Book of World Records for largest hot wheels collection. How many hot wheels do you have to have? How many hot wheels do you have to have to step to Zarnack? To step to Zarnack? Thirty eight thousand? But they all have to be different, distinctive vehicles, accessories and related memorabile.
Speaker 4: Hot wheels made thirty thousand different vehicles.
Speaker 3: How about that at least that Zarnock has a hold of and he doesn't rest there, Matt okay. He also has the record for loop de loops on a hot wheels track. Oh now we're talking seven hot wheels even made him a car in two thousand and nine. Like to drive, No, like a little hot wheel the Dragstrip Demon series, the Michaels Zarnock Altered Roadster. But you know it's like the size of your hand, right hot wheel. He has been on television for Ripley's. He did a Hot Wheels documentary on the History Channel. He had a small dalliance with b movie acting. Looking at his Instagram, he suffered a fall last week and broke three ribs and hurt his kidney, but he is recovering. And this guy loves hot wheels. Michael Zarnock. Not quite John Muir, but who is you know, nobody? Who else goes camping with Teddy Roosevelt.
Speaker 5: There's a Zarnock Middle School here right in Burbank too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should see the parking lot. It's filled with crazy ass roadsters. All right, we'll be right back. We'll do the quickets and the fun fact, and then we'll get you to the game. Dodgers versus
Speaker 4: Gis