Speaker 1: Romance.
Speaker 2: The following day of the twenty four get the complete details on all the upcoming shows on our concert page that cave in that comcured calendar.
Speaker 3: Oh man, dude, I just I don't know when it happened, but I just found out that Glen Hansard died in a motorcycle crash. Remember the movie Once You know what I'm talking about? Do you know that I know.
Speaker 1: The movie but I never saw, But I know the movie you're discussing it.
Speaker 3: I think it just happened. Yeah, And he just put out a new record, and I man that man, Well, first of all, that movie is something else, but what a voice on this. I wish I wish I could play his music right now, because oh this new round. And I always think, like when I get a like a new batch of music that I want the world to hear about that, I'm afraid there's gonna go unheard, you know. I wish we could play music so I could introduce them to people. And I was thinking about that with his record this past weekend. He was exactly my age, we were born in the same year, and he just a motorcycle crash. I think, just now, like just now, wow, oh Man, Walking Are Falling Slowly is the song that was a hit from that movie. There's a scene it's about him and this this woman, uh and and they meet each other through music and they he's playing one of his songs in a in a music store because he can't afford I think, or maybe she can't afford a piano or something like that. Anyway, so she walks in and plays piano in this store all the time because she can't afford her own piano. And they start playing this song together, and it's just it's one of the most magical musical scenes I've ever seen in a movie. It's the only thing I remember from the movie. Woof man that sucks.
Speaker 1: Does the story say where it happened.
Speaker 3: It happened in Ireland.
Speaker 4: I believe it was Dublin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man, yea God, wish I could play that song right now. He was, and I believe he wrote the movie and obviously starting it with h Marquita, Marquetta or Glova. You just by the end of the film you love her like you, like you've grew up with her, you know what I mean. It's that kind of movie, like like you You wish those two people were your friends that lived down the street. Man that that hit me hard. That's tough. Well rest and peace man, music man, song and dance man. Thank you for your tunes. Dude feeding the river? Right okay, all right, yeah, all right, there you go. Let's let's do some sports. It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Saves You You Saints Baseball dot com Saints Baseball dot com.
Speaker 1: So Niners coach Kyle Shanahan broke down his crash story a couple of weeks ago. Was into really really serious crash, which is crazy because, according to the details, both him and the twenty one year old gal that he hit the car that she was in hit. They were both going like twenty twenty five miles an hour, so it wasn't a high speed, high impact crash, but man, it messed him up. He claims that he had his phone, dropped it in between the seats, took his eyes off the road for two or three seconds trying to reach down and grab it, and then that's when he hit her. He wanted to make sure that everyone knew that the woman was not at fault, that it was his fault. I guess in initial reports that it was the opposite way, and he said he felt bad about that because that was not the case. It was his fault, according to him, And it sounds like some of the people around him. He almost lost an eye, right, We talked about that. He had forty stitches in his face, and he broke his hand, and he broke like three ribs, and he broke his nose. Don't quite know how, but I guess he the airbag deployed in his face, and according to a couple of people, I guess almost lost an eye. She's man rough. One don't know how she is. And I know they said she's okay, but I don't know how roughed up she got. Yeah, but you know she's fine, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: Imagine, Let's say.
Speaker 1: You're a giant well sauce you are, You're a giant Vikings fan, and you're driving along, driving along, yeah, and you're going twenty five miles an hour, and you just get t boned, just crushed, and you maybe you have some bumps and bruises, maybe you have a couple of broken bones, and you look over at the other car. Airbags have been deployed. Whoever's behind the wheel is just aft up. You're like, oh, man, I hope they're okay. I'm messed up, and I hope they're okay. And Koc gets out, like if this gal was a Niners fan, that's gotta be creppy as hell, very surreal. Yeah you, Kyle Shanahan, did you just almost kill me almost? You're like, I'm gonna sue the hell out of this dude. Yeah, I just made millions of dollars. Yeah, oh my back, Oh, Ronnie, didn't you on my arm? My arm?
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna sue You'll be you're Kyle Shanna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I am, and knowing us half the battle.
Speaker 4: That would be nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad they're both okay. I just can't believe that it was that much damage. Yeah, with twenty or twenty five miles an hour, always wear your seapilt.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean you should should, especially at twenty that can cause that damage.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 1: If they were going one hundred and five, ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention.
Speaker 3: Both of them were going one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Five and they t boned, but they both survived. Yeah, I likely did think that is one hundred and five mile per hour t bone at an intersection and they both survived. Well, didn't bonus see one when he was in Philly?
Speaker 5: No, speaking of Philly, Eagles, Pro Bowl linebacker Jonathan Gernard is being placed on the poplace due to a pectoral injury he recently suffered.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, that sucks.
Speaker 4: Didn't he had the shoulder stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is you know, this is different. Ye something new.
Speaker 4: Wow, that sucks. He's a good dude.
Speaker 3: When happened, he was here.
Speaker 4: Butterfly effects.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: He suffered a pex strain while lifting weights prior to camp.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 3: See, he wouldn't have been doing that future on the phone with the power Trip. Yeah, well said talking at us about you know, music.
Speaker 1: And calling him Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's his fault weight so heavy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't lift weights, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't drop.
Speaker 3: But his sword today, it's not from that, it's from lifting weights. It is true.
Speaker 1: Your slabs are sore.
Speaker 3: You heard what I.
Speaker 4: Said source labs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happens, right.
Speaker 1: Sorry for your source lab. No you're not, No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I wish you'd been the passenger in that coaches carus.
Speaker 1: My god, Craig T.
Speaker 3: Nelson, Mike Odd, who's my god?
Speaker 1: Probably your dad's.
Speaker 3: My dad. My dad's lover is my Odd?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an odd guy, not all there.
Speaker 1: He likes to beat them.
Speaker 3: Doctor Anthony Fallaci thinks you're weird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, heavy birthday.
Speaker 1: We're not making it twenty five years. I can feel the block taking.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, good points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does make good points.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish you haul made a big enough truck to get you out of here. Do the cops ever flag you over to a truckwaying station.
Speaker 7: I'm not that bad, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking questions here. Don't don't uh, don't bowguard me?
Speaker 1: How fast you trust go through a way stations? Like? Can you can? You don't have to quote stop? Right? Don't they just can't they weigh you? You do absolutely stop. I wasn't sure if they could weigh you if you just like rolled over it. What if the lot lizard's too heavy, do you make her get out? Yep? Raw dogging it for seven hours? Don't do that with a lot lizard. Yeah, man, I haven't done a legit road trip in a long time. Yeah, man, you should. Yeah, I can't get my kids into it. They want to fly everywhere, like that's that's out drive somewhere. Yeah, you know, like I mean, like the longest road trip we've had with the kids in the dells, and that's three and a half ish.
Speaker 4: Or if you take your sweet ass time, start ghost.
Speaker 2: Riding the rip, don't whip, don't want to put twenty inch blades on it.
Speaker 1: If you want, didn't you grab your bare bells and get back to glacier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you to show the price?
Speaker 1: They would hate that. Maybe arm out the window just to floss the ice.
Speaker 4: You're enough floss the ice. I don't have any ice. You gotta have a chain. I've seen the old picture to do with ear rings.
Speaker 1: In No, I was never really a chained guy.
Speaker 4: Just the ear rings and the the ear rings.
Speaker 1: Until dark Star told me I was dumb, and he wasn't wrong.
Speaker 2: The hole is still there, sure, sure, but stop asking about my holes.
Speaker 1: They still work. My god. Let's just say, if if we put some pressure on it, something, we could pop something through here.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, he's interesting. When did you give up the frosted tips?
Speaker 1: Well again, those were accidental in all fairness. Those Yeah, we've explained this I just don't know. I was dumb. I was eighteen. I dyed my hair blonde. We did the be bleach blonde during the summer, and I didn't think about how you get rid of them. I didn't think of, well, eventually, when you get a haircut, the blonde grows out and the brown hair comes underneath, and then you just have frosted tips. I didn't think of that. So the transition out of the dye blonde hair was rough.
Speaker 3: It good luck.
Speaker 1: And that was right in that like ninety eight degrees in sync Backstreet era of just boy band after boy band.
Speaker 4: No, I was not.
Speaker 3: Man, No, you could have been in BTS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what does that stand for? BTS? What does that stand for? Stands for?
Speaker 3: Careful?
Speaker 1: Boston Time out Society? What do they do?
Speaker 2: Take a lot of time out from what I don't know, probably from to the old.
Speaker 1: Bar, from what I don't know? What's things in Boston? Yeah? What what's things in Boston? Is it Harvard in Boston?
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell BEATS stands for? What do you think outside of Boston Time out Society? Here we go, Busty, you already said that twice, busty twice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Matt thought this was a new story about you, Sauce. But apparently Atani's got loose bodies in his right elbow.
Speaker 1: What what do I have?
Speaker 3: That's Los Angeles Dodger's Superstar show Hey. Otani says his balky left knee is feeling better, but he's still nursing a lingering right biceps injury. The two way phenom Tommy's not pitched in the games July third because of an arm issue, and there's no time for his return. The Dodgers said to activate Edwin Diaz. Blah blah blah. Anyway, there you go, show Hey hurting. I didn't know that, man, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: It was about a week ago on this very show when we talked about the SP's that you were at Parker Fox. Mike Tyson wasn't sure who showy Otani was, right, Yeah, no, it definitely was not sure whether or not he was a man or a woman showing the guy, and Sauce argued for about four minutes straight that he didn't believe it that everybody knows who show Hay is.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think Mike there was a lady who was with Mike, who I guess had to make sure he had his time to go elsewhere away from people. So I don't know if he was all all sober up there on the stage.
Speaker 1: I think sober Mike Tyson would have had the same problem. Probably.
Speaker 7: There was nothing cooler than when he went through the hotel lobby and like there's fans outside, the uproar of seeing Mike Tyson was unlike anybody else that came through that door.
Speaker 3: Crazy as a celebrity on the magnitude of I can't believe that person's real.
Speaker 1: He's a cartoon totally sure, right, you forget that he's a real person because he's been well. First of all, again, he was iconic for our generation because of the video game. I would argue even more than the sport right for our generation. The generation before us loved him as the boxer that was an unstoppable for us. We all were like, well, yeah, Tyson's from punch Out.
Speaker 4: I guess I know him from Hangover.
Speaker 7: There you go, Yeah, I don't think I ever watched besides the Tyson and Jake Paul fight, I don't think I ever watched a Tyson fighter.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me. Go back on YouTube and watched You won't believe you can honestly watch a majority of the of his fights in his prime in one afternoon because they did not last round one. Just knocking people out cold within the first forty five seconds.
Speaker 8: Dudes are genuinely scared, like grown professional boxers that have done this their whole life, scared out of their minds.
Speaker 3: Much bigger than him, the like, how's he going to do it? And then he would just knock their teeth out of their face.
Speaker 7: People just got in with him in the ring to just get the paycheck and they would get knocked out.
Speaker 3: They thought they were gonna win. No, really, they really did they, I mean Lenox all those guys. They thought they were going to take him out.
Speaker 1: And then nobody thought Buster Douglas was going to win. They thought that was just another dead body and then nope, whoopsies got him. Yeah, and then Buster Douglas had his own video game and that game sucks compared to Mike te on Genesis. I'm almost positive it was a Sega Genesis game. Income was the name of that thing.
Speaker 9: It was called bust It was called Busty twice.
Speaker 4: That was the name of that game.
Speaker 3: Incoming Pro Football Hall of Famer Luke Keickley will be coming into homes as Netflix's lead analyst in football this season. The Athletic reports the former Carolina Panther linebacker will debut when the streaming Giant airs the Los Angeles Rams San Francisco forty nine Ers game from Australia.
Speaker 4: That guy's got to have some brain damage. He hit people hard, Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Will appear on four of the five games that will be streamed by Netflix this season, alongside play by play Man No Angle five games on Netflix this year. Huh, I mean they had last year, just the one they have. Yeah, they had Christmas.
Speaker 1: Christmas, Yeah right right, yeah, check this out here it is. In nineteen eighty eight, there was an arcade game named Final Blow that was released as James Buster Douglas Knockout Boxing in nineteen ninety for the Master System Don't know what that is and Sega Genesis, which replaced one of the fictional fighters with Buster Douglas. This game is considered as a response to Mike Tyson's Punch Out, especially since Tyson lost to Douglas, which Sega took advantage in order to promote the game, Genesis does what Ninten don't got them an advertising campaign in which Douglas frequently participated. So they were like, you guys have Mike Tyson's punch out, everybody loves it. We're going to go with Buster Douglas knockout boxing. And then of course he was almost immediately a non factor right like his his fame was super short lived. So they Genesis went all in on Buster Douglas. Whoops, sorry, yeah man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happened in Japan. Tyson wasn't ready, took him lightly and was shocked to the but Jesus when he got the hell beat out of him? What happens that? What happens get lazy? Right, happens to everybody. Happened to Gregor happened to Rondaouse? He happens to everybody?
Speaker 1: What this is sports trivia? Yeah, sports trivia. I'm trying to Would you have a good attitude, You're trying to lean into your strength. This is sports trivia. Yeah, go ahead, Buster Douglas alive or dead? Oh, good question, he's dead. He's my best guess. If you believe he's dead, I'll tell you whether you're right or wrong. Best guess when Buster Douglas died twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: He's still with us.
Speaker 9: Oh, Buster Douglas is sixty six years old, sure from Columbus, Ohio fighting Jake Paul next is he probably?
Speaker 4: Probably? That was sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what's crazy about boxing is his career record thirty eight six one in one, one draw, one, no contest. Wow. Really that's good. But yeah, if you don't have almost a perfect record, you're just like, eh, he was just okay, right, six losses, but that didn't really feel that great. And it's all about when you win and who you beat and when you beat him.
Speaker 4: And things like that.
Speaker 1: And after he beat Ties and it was just like who cares?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he got knocked out like what eight months later by Evander Holyfield.
Speaker 1: The Vander Yeah Holyfield, the sweet loves barbecue sauce that guy, Yeah he does. He's in the barbecue industry. Yes, headlines after this Power Trip morning show on the Fan Fan every weekday, give me a ground.
Speaker 7: Along with.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 3: Here you go, Hey, welcome back, everybody. We're talking about stuff over here, you know, trying to break down the vikings stuff. That's what we do. Tell about Kyler and j j Actually we're listening to ESPN. Guys talk about him. Sequel O'Neil was on there, Shack, What does Shack have to say? Something about Shizam or something on them?
Speaker 1: You love that movie?
Speaker 3: Who didn't the Academy? You are right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are roden to me.
Speaker 3: It breast smells like what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: What is my breath bad?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We've asked ourselves that question.
Speaker 1: Did you guys talk about my breath?
Speaker 3: We can't. We can't anymore.
Speaker 1: Why we got asked to stop? Yeah? Thank you.
Speaker 3: China, which supplies the vast majority of the world's humanoid robots, yeah, has suddenly been cut off from its largest export market as the US government moves to curb its reliance on foreign technology. Did you guys know that they were importing all these robots? I mean these humanoid robots. Look at this thing, Maxo, Oh my god. The engine A T eight hundred humanoid which looks like I'm just gonna say it, terminator, That's what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They look like the androids in every Dystopian. This is the beginning of the movie, right, Yeah, yeah, See, here's the deal. A couple of days ago. I'm walking down the hall and I'm like that, boss, I've never seen before. That might be one of those Chinese humanoid robot things. But then I'm like, no, wait, wait a minute, wait a minute, this is iHeart. We're guaranteed human. So I was going to shoot it, assuming it was like a robot that I didn't trust, But they're strapped.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Why you got a problem with that? Yeah, it's all over again. We are living in a never ending series of Black Mirror episodes. Yeah, it's way over.
Speaker 4: It's way over, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like you always say, like Simpsons did it right, and the Simpsons were right. They predicted it way before the rest of us. That's that's what Black Mirror is too. Black Mirror just was five years of six years, seven years, eight years ahead of what actually was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question, go on, do you think when they were filming that shoe Black Mirror, they would put up with a bad, vibrating sounding microphone.
Speaker 4: No, they would not.
Speaker 1: But we're guaranteed human. Although if I lean in like this, this sounds like I'm a robot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what to do about it anymore.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just I don't know whatever. All right, let's just do a robot headline.
Speaker 1: And now it's time for headlines presented Vine.
Speaker 4: We get it.
Speaker 1: We need we need a we need a microphone sponsor. Anybody out there. I want to give us microphones and will endorse your company, No.
Speaker 4: Microphone companies? Is it Minnesota Microphones and Manufacturing? There you gop put the pressure on them.
Speaker 1: All right? Check this out on a man in Idaho burnt off his own eyebrows. But that was, uh, you know, in pursuit of breaking a record. He was trying to break the Guinness World Record for the most consecutive flaming torch juggling catches on a unicycle. Oh here's the crazy part. So he's on a unicycle, he's got flaming torches and he's juggling them. He's catching them, burnt off his own eyebrows to do it. Sure, the previous world record. I'm going to tell you that he did break it, So he's the world record. The previous record was thirty seven thirty seven torches, thirty seven catches. With the juggling the flaming torches, he broke the record. I think on his third or fourth attempt. How many did he do? Previous record thirty seven.
Speaker 4: Thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Arker was gonna say, just got it by one. It would be thirty eight. I'm gonna say forty two oxes, forty two sauce on one hundred, Zachary sixty nine, Max one hundred, thirty seven, one thirty seven, I mean almost always, but Max, you win yet again one seventy five. It doesn't matter what record we're trying to break. When the record's thirty seven and you just obliterate it. He did it one hundred and seventy eight times, five times, but it cost him his eyebrows. Yeah, after his eyebrows.
Speaker 6: In pursuit of excellence. That's amazing, really is literal amazing. Hot Rot was his name, Rod.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: This is happening more and more, but now they're getting ripped for this. You guys familiar with Popeyes, right, not the man the restaurant. They have self service kiosks that are asking customers for tips. Now Popeyes has said, well, it's for the cooks that are behind the scenes, but obviously the customers are like, why am I tipping somebody? If I am doing the own my own ordering. Yeah, son freaking microphone. So yeah, self service kiosks asking for tips.
Speaker 2: That happened yesterday at five guys go on, Yeah, same thing. They asked for a tip Kiosk.
Speaker 3: At the left side of the menu. Get the whole.
Speaker 1: It was going to take the cooks an hour and a half. You probably should.
Speaker 3: I had to go to a farm and kill a bunch of beef.
Speaker 1: You don't have to get every topic. I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to order the dessert.
Speaker 1: Why don't you guys?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Twenty hours ago. Twenty hours ago, Sauce tweeted this more expensive Manni's or five guys? Five guys not close? He's right, I got let's play a game. You guys ready? Oh? Thanks to so whoa, It's fine you call it construction company. Oh man is ready? You were saying, what's your game?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: A cheeseburger double single double.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I have a few of those.
Speaker 1: I want a cheeseburger and I want fries, and I want to say I got that fat, don't get nothing and like it. My son got a junior bacon burger.
Speaker 3: Did you even give him.
Speaker 1: For your son? I got an order of their fries.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, large, no small, no media, that's a step in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Two pops. Then what how much was it? All? Right? Hands say it again?
Speaker 2: Sodas to Sodas, medium fry, medium fry, and a junior burger and then a regular just cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: For twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: No that that's probably thirteen or fourteen, thirty. I'm gonna say thirty two dollars about fidty, it was thirty seven, seventy seven? Oh wow, but I'm gonna taste what you got.
Speaker 4: Have three cents off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's delicious. You round up probably, Yeah it's delicious.
Speaker 4: Thirty eight. It is good.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot. Get a day job, and then get a day job.
Speaker 3: If you don't like paying for it, maybe just cut down on the cheeseburgers.
Speaker 1: Why don't you order a junior burger?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Me and a small fry, seat of a medium fry. I'm down a lot of.
Speaker 2: Weight, and why because I was getting fatty Patty to get a day job, right, shut up, Jerry.
Speaker 1: What No, that's not my name.
Speaker 4: And it is tough to beat those fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all standing a new one on the strip. But can I say one that is your your Vegas construction update, the five guys that's next to the venation massive breaking news.
Speaker 4: They got another one on the solid part of the strip by raising canes.
Speaker 1: Can can I say something else? No? No, I hate to say this.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Zach is right?
Speaker 2: Freestyle machines are awful. We went I went to a movie last Friday and got a you know, diet cherry coke.
Speaker 4: They could have got a water.
Speaker 3: Shut off.
Speaker 1: It was awful. It was terrible.
Speaker 2: I dumped it out and I think I got something else, But He's correct. Free doll machines are terrible.
Speaker 1: Yep, thank you.
Speaker 3: How was the milkshake?
Speaker 4: I didn't get a.
Speaker 1: Milkshake a movie?
Speaker 4: Large popcorn?
Speaker 3: Good? How about the birthday cake?
Speaker 1: Large? Classic jalapeno poppers at movie theaters? So I didn't get to poppers are disgusting?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 3: How was that jar of cake?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Ice cream?
Speaker 1: You guy, I'm not that fat. I know I don't eat that much. I was asking about what you ate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was curious the problem. I hope you're thrown from a building later today to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh no, I hope you're not, but yeah he was right? What shut up? Skeletor right? This is something that's impossible to guess, So I have to give you guys, at least a clue to get your headed in the right direction. So a T s A officer discovered five of something that we're stolen in a passenger's bag after it triggered an alarm at the security checkpoint. So it's five of something it was stolen? M again, how do I say this without absolutely giving it away?
Speaker 3: Howler monkey.
Speaker 4: Five? Was it stolen at the airport?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, hang on, let me let me try this. Let me type something in really quickly here.
Speaker 1: Okay, it looks like this was.
Speaker 4: There's only one of them. There's only one of these.
Speaker 1: Was it a type of puzzle? No? Um, we're gonna go with I believe this was Fort Morgan, Alabama? Who is where it was stolen from? TSA officer, think about this is insane. TSA officer discovers five of something that was stolen from Fort Morgan, a history orley significant site from the Civil War, in a passenger's bag after it triggered an alarm at the security checkpoint.
Speaker 4: What did this person have five of sword cannon basket?
Speaker 1: Nailed it? Cannon balls? You got a nice He stole five cannon balls and thought he could get it on a plane.
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 3: Where can you buy those these days?
Speaker 1: You know your dad's house?
Speaker 4: Dot com are defined?
Speaker 3: It's a weird website.
Speaker 1: No offense. I don't know where this guy's flying. But if you steal cannon balls from a historic site like Fort Morgan, you drive wherever you're going. Yeah? Correct? When do you think you're going to get them on a plane?
Speaker 4: Have to play extra because they're going to be too heavy? What like?
Speaker 1: What are they made out of?
Speaker 4: Iron?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: Aren't they steal?
Speaker 4: I mean they definitely.
Speaker 1: How do they not? How do they get through a metal of the sector?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Can we all be adults?
Speaker 3: Probably not? No, I'll try though a.
Speaker 1: Zach. No we'ld be adults or not?
Speaker 4: Please do?
Speaker 1: Oscar Mayer is celebrating the ninetieth anniversary of the Wienermobile this weekend by offering Wiener Cakes. It is a bunch of hot dogs arranged around a two tier cake, along with ketchup and mustard colored confetti. There's also a Wiener Mobile cake topper. But yes, for a limited time you can get a Wiener cake. They're going to put your car on a cake sack.
Speaker 7: Cake topper, Tommy's waiting for somebody half of that and leave it outside a hotel room.
Speaker 1: You can buy a Wiener Cake at select Milk Bar locations in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago starting on Friday, while supplies last.
Speaker 4: Just this weekend. Wiener Cakes. Wiener Cake from the Milk Bar. Yep, perfect, about to get one.
Speaker 3: What do you want for your birthday?
Speaker 1: I mean that's that till January, But in September, Sauce Nike's gonna drop a limited run of Recovery slides which heat and massage your feet. Ooh gross retailing for I think two hundred and fifty bucks. Damn Parker, you in or out on Recovery slides. Taylor and I have the shoe version and they're sweet.
Speaker 7: They're Nike as well, fit like a normal shoe and then they heat massage and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are sweet.
Speaker 7: But the slides are to collab with hyper Ice, and yeah, I think they look Cool's so dumb question though? Are these for walking or do you just put these on when you're sitting on the couch and that's when they heat them. I think they're I think they're more for like warming up, like for like a hockey player, for example, you're going through your like off ice warm up. You put those on to heat your feet, massage your ankles type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are sweet.
Speaker 7: You have ankle issues. Those are the ones we have. Yeah, they're sitting in our automan. We got them and we probably used them for like a week and then I touch him soup.
Speaker 1: What's mccullay culkin reportedly has talked to Didney A Disney about bringing back.
Speaker 3: Let's bring.
Speaker 1: Let's all be honest with whether or not we think this is a terrible idea or not. This is mccaullay culkin's idea, bring back Home alone. His idea is that Kevin McAllister is obviously an adult now five years later and is either a widower or a divorcee raising a sun by himself. But he says, quote, the theory would be, I'm working really hard and I'm not really paying enough attention, and the kid is kind of getting miffed at me, and then I get locked out and my son won't let me in. He's the one setting all the traps for me. So the house is some sort of metaphor for our relationship. Zero.
Speaker 4: I hate that idea as well.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be great.
Speaker 4: I love Macaulay Culkin, but that the whole.
Speaker 1: Point of like setting the guy's head on fire and putting a nail through his foot was to completely punish him and dissuade them from coming in the house because you think they're going to kill you. If it's just like a, well, we don't have the best relationship. You're not going to be putting nails through your dad's foot.
Speaker 4: You need therapy.
Speaker 3: I'm reading the story now. Did you read that the the woman the mother of his of his son is the pigeon lady? They he grew up and they got it on.
Speaker 1: But the fastest question before ye pigeon lady? Yes? Two weeks ago? Two weeks ago?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh yeah. He couldn't he couldn't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 1: So Dizzy has already said that the name of this movie wouldn't be Home Alone, whatever three, four or five I own yard. It would have a different name and sauce, you know exactly what the name would be. Correct, Yeah, I do Home Alone I'm a crappy dad. My kid hates me, and now I can't get in the house. Help me. Ronda, Ronda's the neighbor.
Speaker 3: Runs a mossun.
Speaker 4: Ronda was maybe the pigeon Lady, the bird lady from home.
Speaker 1: No, she died twenty years ago. On this day, July twenty ninth of twenty six, Pamela Anderson married Kid Rock. Oh god, how long? That was my question? How long were they married? Year and a half? Six months?
Speaker 3: I think it was ten days?
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, I'd like two weeks, maybe even like less than that.
Speaker 3: Maybe like a day it was what Maybe maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: It seems like way too paperwork for this today.
Speaker 1: I think you're thinking of. Wasn't Britney Spears and the guy Jason Alexander, not the guy from Seinfeld. But I think Jason Alexander and Brittany were like forty eight hours, correct this one? Four months? Kid Rock and pam Anderson four months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's about right. Yeah, that's somebody somewhere right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it just it didn't seem I don't think this is hindsight. It didn't seem right at the time. Even it's like really yeah, Pam Anderson and kid Rock, all right, he's a looker. He's hideous.
Speaker 3: Oh so aw my, oh oh.
Speaker 1: There's a new coffee hack that's going viral, a coffee slushy. Here's how it works. Apparently, you make your coffee as usual, and you wait to wait for it to cool down. Then you put it in a zip lock bag, seal it and throw it in the freezer. And then essentially you wait until the ice is over, you make it into a slushy. You chop it up and hack at it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't tell me make his coffee a night and put it in the fridge.
Speaker 1: I think so, yeah, because he likes that's he basically cold bruised his own coffee by making it cold, but I putting it in the fridge. I think that's exactly what he does. So this is one step further by throwing it in the freezer like.
Speaker 4: This like che it's like coffee ice or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: She makes ice cubes out of coffee, puts those in her so it doesn't dilute the coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go. This is a this is a race. This is a trivia sports races. No, it wasn't. What does AI think sauce will eventually be? Oh me? Oh me?
Speaker 3: Well let me.
Speaker 1: This is a two part trivia question, although I think the first part is impossible unless you guys just know this somehow or just read it this morning? Does anybody know the law? Longest common word in English where all of the letters are in alphabetical order.
Speaker 4: Again, almost impossible to know this? Anti disestablishmentarianism.
Speaker 1: No longest word in English where all of the letters are in alphabetical order. This is a six letter word. If anybody wants to try to guess it, can you tell us what letter it starts with?
Speaker 4: Is it an A? I?
Speaker 1: That would make the most sense, right, you are correct, didn't have to be I guess, but this one is super hard. Yeah, we could be here for seven hours and you might not get obsessed, David, almost is the word A?
Speaker 4: Then L, then M, then O, then L and N T We almost got it all right.
Speaker 1: Now here's the sports trivia version. Let's race, but uh NFL team mascot. There's only one team name, not the city, the team name where all of the letters are in alphabetical order, the letter lands Nope, because the eye is before that's true, there's only one where every letter that follows is not going backwards, so you can get it first. Only thirty two teams to go through.
Speaker 4: Forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Nope, it's creative though, it's kind of half cheating because the E R S obviously is Yeah, that's cheating.
Speaker 4: But no, you're to start with numbers then go to letters.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: This is hard.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna do it, though, and one of you guys will get it first.
Speaker 3: Bill's Bill.
Speaker 1: Nice, there we go. Chris got it the B and then the I and then the L and then Yes, Bills is the only one in the NFL that goes alphabetically.
Speaker 4: Well done, Well done, Aya, well done, alphabetical order for Bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's cool. A circus performer was accidentally shot in the neck by an arrow.
Speaker 1: What good good.
Speaker 4: You hate the circuits?
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 3: It happened Friday night at the Orange County Fair in Middletown, New York. Geez and a days a Tavera forty two and edwins Squarevo, a married couple from Wakika, Wakisha, Wisconsin or Waukesha, had been performing their crossbow sharpshooting acts.
Speaker 1: They should practice a little more before they go public.
Speaker 3: But when she accidentally shot him in the net, has he held up a foam target? Quervo was there lifted to hospital and stable condition just outside.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Wow, so he survived?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man. Benjamin Jackson, the ringmaster at said Monday that Quervo Wrangle was luckily struck on the side of his neck in a spot which had mostly soft tissue.
Speaker 1: And yeah, missed the throat, missed the old major artery. Let's go.
Speaker 4: This is like when Trace Adkins got shot by his wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you hear about that? He just told that story somewhere yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you heard this?
Speaker 7: Who Trace Adkins, the country artist, famous songs. His second wife shot him point blank, went through arm, lungs I think heart, and out the other arm. And they said, because the the shot was so close, like the force of it was able to go all the way through and he able, he was able to live.
Speaker 1: I said, you're going to miss this, and she did not. He'll you will not get this. You will not get this your way. That's somebody else. Do you think?
Speaker 3: Go on?
Speaker 1: You were going to say something, poor achy breaking your heart? Okay, swinging a miss?
Speaker 3: Where to go? You blew it. We were going so well today, we were.
Speaker 4: Man during the circus.
Speaker 1: How do you think it took the crowd to realize that something went wrong?
Speaker 4: When the thing is in his neck?
Speaker 1: What if it's part of the act, if it's a goof right, what if he's got on one of those hats. He put it over your hand? Exactly one arrow and I know, talk about a great way to kill your husband though, exactly. Just claim it was an accidental shot.
Speaker 3: That's what we do. And I missed.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're in the dark web and you're like, I'm going to hire a hitman and kill my husband. Chris is right. Just convince your husband to try. The circuit is a long place, but it's a clean getaway, right, it's did you kill your husband? Well? Yeah, but accidentally dozens of people I missed. I was aiming for the apple. We were doing some Newton bit and I was I missed by a foot and a half. I'm a terrible shot. I forgot my glass. That's the entire Johnny cochrane defenses. Just she forgot her glasses. She should have gone the oval, lasick and lens and just got she didn't listen to Cory, and now her husband's dead where you go? And now she uh shockingly already has a new boyfriend. But pay no attention to that, Pay no attention the new boyfriend behind the curtain. Wouldn't it be weird to.
Speaker 3: Be at uh at something like that where the performer gets either seriously entered or dies or something like that. I've been a race car tracks before when somebody dies and it's terrible, you know, obviously.
Speaker 1: Imagine you're watching a just gets mauled and you're suicide Rosie and he's just like, no, it hasn't happened to him yet, Yeah, it hasn't.
Speaker 3: That would be something, man. Yeah, that podcast, Man, they talked to a bunch of people who are there.
Speaker 1: That day and that Washington happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, grabbing by the head, and you know, the whole bit was that cigarette freed and Roy were like he was he had a heart attack and the tiger was trying to save him, and everybody in the audience just like, that's not what happened to Zero. He wanted to eat his head.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the tiger was a first responder. Yeah, correct him.
Speaker 3: Don't want to let this meat go to waste. That's like sauce. Five guys. A.
Speaker 1: So I thought we were especially hard on you today, and I'll tell you this today, Yeah, like more so today than a normal day. And I can promise the listeners we're gonna keep it going tomorrow, no doubt.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a new way.
Speaker 1: Yep. I'm gonna ask chatbt, I mean co pilot for more jokes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully today I can take an sexual deep prout. I wish you'd take a bath, my god, well, never mind.
Speaker 3: I wish you'd take a ride with the coach of the ramsdeillire hard. I wish you'd ride the Titanic.
Speaker 1: I wish Kelly takes up the Crossbow. I wish you were Dahmer's roommate.
Speaker 3: I wish you joined the circus is one of the elements. I'm not that I know.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bit.
Speaker 1: All right. Next to drive, you see the man start from the one eight hundred ask Gary traffic senter