Speaker 1: Is that Jesse Kelly Show. Final Hour, The Jesse Kelly Show on an Amazing Wednesday. I will finally get to some emails. I swear this hour. I do have to address what I was teasing before, but I never got to it. But the Commies and their reaction to last night. We're gonna talk a little bit more about fraud. We have all kinds of stuff we have to get to in the final hour. I want you to know that communists know they're lying when they say this stuff. This is all done on purpose. But Senator Mark Kelly, he said this, Hey.
Speaker 2: Just walked out of the State of the Union. That was That was some crazy speech. An hour and forty five to fifty minutes of just grievance. Donald Trump used most of that time, most of it to try to further divide US as a nation.
Speaker 1: It was angry He's trying to divide us. Jake Tapper CNN, he said.
Speaker 3: This, what did you think of the President calling democrats crazy? What did you think I mean, Like, obviously that's his DNA, et cetera. But you know what, is it a third of the country as Democrats. That doesn't mean they necessarily identify with the Democratic, Yeah, party, your members of Congress.
Speaker 1: But I think that this was ten years ago, nine years ago. He's calling them crazy. I thought it was meant to divide us. What the communist always seeks and the reason he does this stuff, because you know, Mark Kelly says he's trying to divide us, you immediately start screaming about Joe Biden and calling us all white supremacists and a threat. That didn't you you point out the hypocrisy of it. But what they're always doing, always, they're always justifying the violence and things they do, and they are masterful at being victim, playing the victim whenever they get caught doing something terrible, masterful at it. It is something They've written books about it. You can go read communist teachings about it. How they will do something monstrous and evil and terrible, and then they'll go too far, because they always do. They can't control themselves, and the second they do, they throw themselves on the ground and say, why are you hurting me? Why are you being evil? How could he possibly divide us? Know that it is a technique. Obama always did it. Obama always did it so nakedly political, nakedly left wing, and he would go out there and push for the most crazy left wing thing you could possibly imagine. And then he would stand up with a straight face that say, why are you making this political Listen, You're causing so much division. Why are you Why aren't you just signing on for every partisan thing. I just said, quit being divisive. They do it on purpose. I want you to understand. They do it on purpose. They lie and then accuse you a line. Here's our favorite Congressman, Shri Tanadar.
Speaker 4: Just in a few hours, Donald Trump is going to go to the US Congress and talk about state of Union. He will tell a whole bunch of lies because he has failed to take care of the prices. Prices have confinuously go up, go up, making it harder for average American life is tough. Rains are going up, Grocery prices are going up. Trump will tell you all is well.
Speaker 1: Don't believe him, and he continued, you will.
Speaker 4: Go to tempor Telis now there is a new Mahara yet and again the Palace has the power of the dark flight.
Speaker 1: It is dead.
Speaker 4: Please chill my people.
Speaker 1: Terrible stuff. Hey, Jesse, I recently overheard it, said, well, there are lots of Chinese Olympians, so life in China can't be too bad. Their families must be pretty wealthy. Good grief. After my trying to explain concerning Jimmy Lai, the Wigers, the Chinese social structures, et cetera, I realized I was getting nowhere. If possible, could you share your knowledge concerning all this? Thank you God, bless you your other lovely family and everyone on your radio program. All right, here's the truth. China has a lot of people, as you know, lots and lots and lots of people. And it is a communist system. In a communist system, I say communists, it's quasi communists. They tried to incorporate some capitalism, so they didn't start fifty million people again, But it's a communist system. In communist systems, they do this on purpose. They make life fairly palatable, even comfortable for party members. If you're not a party member, you are screwed in China. Here's how it works a lot, not at all all the time, but it works this way. A lot rural Chinese people, so much of China is rural. When we think about China, it's very common to think about Shanghai or Beijing or something like that, some big, mega Chinese city very common. But China is a very very large, physically large, very rural country. The rural Chinese are extremely poor, extremely poor. Combine that with this, there are so many Chinese people who work in factories. It is a factory country. You know, we talk about, we lament correctly the loss of American manufacturing, Well it went to China. I mean so much of it went to China. It is a business model for China. They want to make everything. They want to make the things the rest of the world buys. Well, people have to do that, so there is in You can't even imagine how many of them there are. Would blow you away. Factory workers in China, legions of them, millions and millions and millions of them in urban factories. But you don't really have rights there, and these people are not Communist Party members. The working conditions are a nightmare from hell, a nightmare from hell. You've heard, obviously, you know about human trafficking, and when most people think about human trafficking that they generally think about it coming from somewhere in Latin America, Mexico, something like that. And you think about children and women being trafficked and that kind of a thing. Modern day slave labor very common. But people don't understand and how many people come from China. Why, the very modern country, probably the second most powerful country on the planet, huge GDP. Why are these people and they cross the oceans in some of the worst conditions you can imagine. They stuff them into cargo ships like sardines. It's really, really, really bad. Why you come over here and now you're making egg rolls? And why because their lives over there are not great, not at all. But back to your question. For the ruling elite, they live great lives. The problem with it is it doesn't get spread around. That's purely for the ruling elite. For the billionaires, the generals, the people who are high high up in the Communist Party. All they've got their manager, they got their mansions and their Lamborghinis, and then and then all these other things. But it's the it's the quantity of people in China who lives in such terrible, terrible poverty. It is an extremely poor country. And remember China. It actually saddens me a great deal because China has an amazing history. All the different dynasties and the Mongol conquests, and it's just so old. It's insanely old. And it was kind of always modern for its time, a very modern place, modern healthcare, modern infrastructure, but whatever whatever, for modern men, you know, two thousand years ago, it was always a very very modern place. China would be a fascinating place to go just trek across. Well, I actually probably wouldn't want to walk to go drive across, to go to go visit, to go pick at the history and stuff like that. Now I can't ever do that because the Chinese government wants me dead and nobody and nobody in my family can Because I had to break it to my sons, especially my oldest son. He's big on Asia. He loves Asian foods, so he's never been to Asia, right, but he wants to go. But he wants to go to China. He wants to see it, and he wants to see the Great Wall, he wants to see the history. And I had to break it to him. I don't think you can do that, Bud. Sorry, you might go over there and disappear. They're still upset with your dad about the whole sitting on a throne of Chinese skulls thing. Their state media took that a little bit personally, and they're upset with me to this day. So Japan's fine. I would highly recommend Japan, Chris, Buddy, I don't think you can go either. Man. You don't think they know who you are. I know you've never shown your face. These people have hacked into everything you have. They're Chinese, Chris, They've trust me, They've hacked into all of it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Membery, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So Cam Higbee does a bunch of good reporting and he has this one. Listen to this California government paying protesters over one hundred million dollars. He writes, I've discovered that the state of California is using taxpayer funds to subsidize nonprofit organizations whose core function is to organize protests.
Speaker 4: He go on.
Speaker 1: He goes on to list a lot of these things. Now, let's play again what Trump said last night about what he's sending JD.
Speaker 5: Vansel in actuality, the number is much higher than that. And California, Massachusetts, Maine, and many other states are even worse. This is the kind of corruption that shred the fabric.
Speaker 1: Of a nation, and we are working on it like you wouldn't believe. So tonight, although started four.
Speaker 5: Months ago, I am officially announcing the War on Fraud, to be led by our great Vice President JD.
Speaker 6: Vance.
Speaker 5: We'll get it done, and we're able to find enough of that fraud we will actually have a balanced budget overnight.
Speaker 1: It'll go very quickly.
Speaker 5: That's the kind of money you're talking about, will balance our budget.
Speaker 1: There is a staggering amount of fraud in this country that you and I don't even know about yet. As they start to peel back the layers of this onion, it's going to be difficult to take, I'm telling you right now, because, as I've already explained, the more I learn, it's almost disheartening at how bad it is, at how many years Democrats have spent building fraud networks designed to steal your money, fund their habits, to fund their party activities, to fund everything they exist on stealing taxpayer money. And it's going to be hard to take. But it's so necessary because he's right about what he says. Right here at the very beginning of it. This was not an overstate actuality.
Speaker 5: The number is much higher than that in California, Massachusetts, Maine and many other states are even worse. This is the kind of corruption that shreads the fabric of a nation.
Speaker 1: It is when you find out that the government has been stealing from you. It can tear a country apart. It's a big deal to stop it. What are we going to do? Just got to come together and see.
Speaker 7: Solving, solving, solving?
Speaker 1: Is that cigar? I think I in THEODA too many times? Chris. It's not feeling good right now. Jesse. Please address the Minnesota state legislature moving forward with what warrantless firearm confiscation. The communists are getting bolder. Here's a headline for you. Canada is killing people in assisted suicide the same day they requested. Same day you walk in and say I want to kill myself, Canada says, sounds good. Hop up on the table. We got you covered here. What's that I have to do with Minnesota. We've discussed many times before that communists are evil. They're not bad, they are evil. It is of the devil. And you can tell this because there is no value to an individual human life. All humans are just cogs in the wheel, tools to be used for the revolution. And that's really the main reason why communists kill people so often, why they kill people in droves. To a communist, no matter what the problem is, maybe you're doing race communism, well let's just kill all the white people. Maybe you're doing climate communism, well let's just kill everyone, doesn't matter what it is. A communist always believes to his core that he can kill his way out of a problem. He does not value human life the same way you do not value the life of an ant. And so if you have any difficulty at all with ants, just kill them. What is the problem? Do you have too many ants? Kill them? And there's no number of ants you could kill that would make you feel bad because ants, the life of an individual ant holds no value to you. Understandably, I actually think answer really cool. But even still, it holds no value to me either individually. So oh, I could kill an ant tonite, I could kill a million ants tonite, and it would mean nothing to me because their lives do not have value. They will help you kill yourself because they don't believe your life has value. They want to take away your guns so they can kill you because they don't believe your life has value. The only value you have is the value you bring to the revolution. And if you are well you, if you're an anti communist, if you actively oppose the revolution, well just kill them. They've always believed in violence. That's why violence follows them around. That's why they assassinate people, assault people. That's why they'll work very hard to expose your address first chance they get that. They love it. They just for them because the life doesn't have value. Well, if he gets in your way, kill him, just like an ant. It's it's really sick. It's really sad, and it's really sick. But it's the way these people are. I mean, you can you can keep pointing to them like hey, these illegals that they keep raping and murdering people, and it doesn't sway them. Why do you think it is? They don't care about rape and murder. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Just such a great freaking moment last night. I'm playing the whole thing again just because I can it just I thought it was so inspired, What Chris I thought? I thought you wanted me to now stop stop. That's not the thing I found inspiring.
Speaker 6: It was this any truly extraordinary American patriots. But there is one last living legend to honor before we go. He is one more heroic American aviator Navy fighter pilot. Royce Williams served in World War II Korea Vietnam, flying more than two hundred and twenty missions in disguise over Korea. In nineteen fifty two, Royce was in the dog fight of a lifetime legendary dog fight. Flying through blizzard conditions, his squadron was ambushed by seven Soviet fighter plans. It was his first aerial combat of the war, and despite being massively outnumbered and outgunned, Royce led the takedown of four enemy jets and almost destroyed the others.
Speaker 1: Vanquished. Freaking wonderful. America loved it.
Speaker 8: Among speech watchers tonight, sixty four percent of his policies will move the US in the right direction.
Speaker 1: And look at the growth.
Speaker 8: President Trump made over the speech. So pre speech it was fifty four percent of speech watchers said his policies will move the us in the right direction. After the speech, that number goes up to percentage point. So Donald Trump made some progress.
Speaker 1: Honored heroes. America loved it. Here's how Democrats responded.
Speaker 4: I was there.
Speaker 2: I was there, and it was as horrific as I thought it would be.
Speaker 4: Absolutely it was.
Speaker 7: It was like an award show.
Speaker 1: You get a medal, you get a medal, You get a medal. That's gonna land. Well, guys, keep that up, Hey, Jesse, Elon Musk wants to build a colony on Mars, I agree with you. What the heck for? I guess as long as it's his money, more power to him. Well, you know, we had this talk a long time ago about about Donald Trump, but it definitely applies to Elon Musk and these people that we can attempt to understand. But I'll tell you right now, I'm never gonna fully understand it. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. But here's what I won't fully understand it. Maybe talk about me for a moment. I am an ambitious person. So when it comes to something like the show, I want the show to be huge. We're blown away by how big the show is. I want the show to be number one. The biggest show in America and all those other things. But it doesn't keep me up at night. I feel insanely blessed that it's as big as it is and that we could sit and do this. And if this is all it ever is, that's okay. They'll be fine. I got my family. I'm a happy man. But there are these people who they think in terms that are so much bigger than normal people, like maybe you or me. Elon Musk is already the wealthiest guy in the world, already makes all these kinds of products that people love. You know I have. I don't have a Tesla car or anything like that. You know what, I because my buddy told me it was awesome. I bought some kind of Tesla battery pack for my phone. It magnetizes to the back of my phone and charges my phone. It's like the perfect size. It's amazing. So he just makes all these products that people love. Richest guy in the world, he has it all right. But a guy like that, he doesn't think like that. For him, what does it even mean he thinks, I was about to say globally. He thinks bigger than globally. He wants to do things that human beings have never done before. We talked about Alexander the Great that way, about this guy so insanely talented but so insanely ambitious where he just never stopped. He took a gigantic, amazing army on a campaign and destroyed the Persian Empire, the acuity of Persian Empire, the wealthiest, largest empire on the planet at the time, and he's kept going, well, I guess we got to go conquer something else. We talked about that way with Donald Trump when when we were the conversation when we were having it before was about greenland and things like that, and and normal people like me, like you can look at that kind of stuff and not really totally get it. Why are why are we trying to get greenland? That's what? If this is dumb, who even cares what? Donald Trump is a billionaire with his name on properties all over the globe. He now is on his second term as most powerful man on the planet. How much time have you spent as the most powerful man on planet Earth? I haven't spent any and I would venture to guess you haven't either. He's on his second term as most powerful man on the planet, and a guy like that wants more. He wants his face on Mount Rushmore. He does. He wants statues, he wants greenland. And you know what, I'm grateful for men like that, for all of the Elon Musks, the Alexander, the Greats, that even if they end up turning out to be terrible people, and oftentimes they are terrible people, there's no question about it, just bonkers type people. I'm not calling any of those people terrible, but oftentimes those kinds of people are because they're just kind of built differently. But they also move humanity forward. They're the type of people there, their unbridled ambition, if I have to put it that way, it moves all of humanity forward. If Elon Musk never gets to Mars, never conquers Mars, but he may not. You know, hey, what his life right, He might die to night of a heart attack, God forbid, but he might he never gets to Mars. His insane, relentless ambition to get there prompted the creation of all sorts of technology that moves humanity forward, to the basic Internet access and things like that that he can now pretty much air drop into any part of the world. There are planes now that carries starlink on them. It's just already. If he dies tonight, that endless ambition moved all of our lives forward a little bit. Those are the types of guys who keep the world going. Jesse love the show. Need all the help I can get to maintain sanity deep in the caverns of Marksachusetts. Please send me the Little Red Book on MAO. Okay, stop real quick. If you want my Little Red Book with all the little you know, teachings on communism and Republicans and Democrats and all kinds of stuff in there, I'm not going to send it to you. Jessekelly dot com is where you go. You go put in your email address. They will send it to you. You cannot email me and get it. I don't even have it. You can't email Chris and get it. You can't message me on some social media app if you're able to do that. I the only way you're ever going to get your hands on the Little Red Book, and it's totally free, is Jesse Kelly dot com. Go put in your email address, and I'm pretty sure it's automatic. They will automatically send it out to you. I don't have it. Chris doesn't have it. Asking me to eat email to you will not get you the book. Jesse Kelly dot com will get you the book. And as apparently thousands and thousands have discovered, I can't believe how popular that thing got. It is not a gimmick. I'm not trying to sell you anything. Totally free. Put in your email address, we email it out. It's just one of those things I wanted to give out. All right, One more segment, Hang on Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Wednesday, hump.
Speaker 9: Day, the week it's almost over and I feel like so.
Speaker 1: That was, of course from the Democrat counter State of the Union. They had. They had a lot of really great people get up and talk. They this guy, he was invited.
Speaker 10: I'm fresh out of an ICE prison in Minneapolis. I've been arrested three times by Ice over absurdity, over us being ourselves, over me singing songs like hey, mister tangerine man, get rid of brown people for me.
Speaker 1: I'm marrying white.
Speaker 10: There ain't no place I'm going to. And then all of a sudden, he's not ready for primetime. Player Ice agents with two weeks of training. Come after me I got arrested in Portland.
Speaker 1: I got Democrats are doing great. They're really doing great. Also, I'm I can't say for sure, so I don't know her. I would text her if I knew her. But I do think there's a chance that Joy and Reid thinks that Al Green, the congressman from Houston, is the same Al Green who sings this song.
Speaker 11: Hear me, So, man, come on, Harry, keep it going, whatever you.
Speaker 6: In.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates admits affairs but denies involvement in Epstein's crimes. Bill Gates really just kind of has to own it at this point in time. Now he's coming out and well, let's see what he said here. I did have affairs, one with a Russian bridge player who met me at bridge events, and one with a Russian nuclear physicist who I met through business activities. Bill, buddy, we get it, all right, we get it. You don't have to keep doing this thing. She's already gone, she already divorced you. She took half your money. Now she spends it all on communist causes. At least you have that, at least at least at least you can still fund communism through her. But Bill, buddy a bridge player. No, no one's buying that, Bill, all right, nobody's buying that at all. All right, I realize a little embarrassing. Not not the kind of thing you want printed on your gravestone. Totally get it. But Bill, come on, FBI serving search warrants at Los Angeles School District headquarters in the superintendent's home. I wonder what they're gonna find.
Speaker 5: In actuality, the number is much higher than that in California, Massachusetts, Maine, and many other states are even worse. This is the kind of corruption that shreads the fabric of a nation.
Speaker 6: And we are working on it like you wouldn't believe.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 5: Tonight, although started four months ago, I am officially announcing the War on Fraud, to be led by our great Vice President JD.
Speaker 6: Vance.
Speaker 4: We all get it.
Speaker 1: Oh, hey, Oracle. I have a simple philosophical question. Does communism corrupt people? Or are corrupt people naturally drawn to communism? I think, like all things, it's probably a bit of both. Now, communism is unbelievably attractive to people with a certain set of characteristics, But those are things, honestly, that mostly are learned. If you are a very bitter person for any reason, honestly, for any reason. You know, we all get angry from time to time, legitimate reasons to be angry. But I'm talking about bitterness. You walk around with some sort of an axe to grind it. Who knows what your ex husband, or white people or black people or Muslims or Jews or Christians or whatever, some kind of bitterness eats away at you. You are a prime mark for communists if you are violent. You know you're probably raised violently. If you are a violent person, as someone who commits crimes, you will and undoubtedly be drawn to communism because you know they're on your side and they're going to try to keep you out of trouble, so you can go rape and murder all the people you want and they'll let you out of prison. That's why they do it. That's why they do it for all their pets. That this bitterness, violence, these kinds of things. Envy might be the biggest one. If you're an envious person, it's really really, really bad. You have the necessary ingredient to end up as a communist. And I mean envious about anything. Oh I wish I drove the kind of car he drove. I wish I was pretty like she is. I wish I had this, and I should have that. I deserve that he has it. She has it, and I actually deserve that. You are you're you're in trouble. You're in very trouble. If they identify it, they're going to recruit you, and they're going to be very very successful at recruiting you. They just are. And another one you might not think of. If you are a very very nice person. If you are nice, you want to be nice, you strive to be nice. I'm nice. I'm nice and not telling you to be mean. You don't want to be like me. But if you are a nice person, they will find a way to manipulate that and twist that around for their cause. They're very very successful on it. That's why they eat young women alive all the time. And now here's a headline. You know, you know the things headlines we didn't get to Colorado. Bill would take kids away from parents who refuse to transit them. Remember when we talked earlier year about how there's just nothing holding them back. Now nothing they'll do worse. Moderate Abigail's Spanburger endorses anti ice school walkouts in otherwise dull state of the Union. Rebuttal, this is what all Democrats will do now in these purple states. They'll run as moderates, and the second they get power, they will govern like mao. Childhood literacy in the US is so bad that nationwide pediatric hospital chain has started screening for it. I just I floored that we've degenerated to the point where a large percentage of children can't even read. Anyway, we'll be back tomorrow to do it again. That's all.