Speaker 1: I think you get her if you mix Meghan Trainer and Miley Cyrus maybe Trainer in there.
Speaker 2: She's got more like a jazzy like coffee house vibe to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah a little bit, yeah, yeah, yeah, I like her though. She's so good it is kd WB good morning. We didn't get the snow overnight that we were promised, like a slushy, rainy snow. We didn't get anything, no rain this entire season.
Speaker 2: Yet it snowed like a tiny little dusting, but like barely sound a week ago, right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a big night last night of like switching over my closet from summer to winter.
Speaker 1: Oh did you? I was wondering when that was going to happen to you.
Speaker 3: I know you were wondering. It didn't go to fulfillment though, but I did.
Speaker 2: Put out Christmas lights and Christmas tree and everything yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh good, Okay, the season indeed, indeed, I think it's okay whenever. Well, first of all, half the month is over, so we're close to Christmas and stuff. But also when your office switches everything over, that's when it's okay. In our building, they finally put yeah.
Speaker 1: So big decor in the building here at the Base Legal Studio. I'm gonna give you five city names. You rank them from one to five. But you don't know what city names I'm gonna give you, so you have to like hold some spots open and leave some spots. You know, you'll see what I mean. So I'm gonna give you a city. You rank it from one to five, not knowing what the other cities I'm gonna give you. Bailey's gonna get. You're gonna go first.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Wood Berry, would Berry.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna go number two and number two.
Speaker 1: One is the best, right one is the best?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, con Rapids, I call it.
Speaker 3: Con Rapids number five.
Speaker 1: Oh you already put it now. You don't know what's gonna be, you know, but con Rapids is down at number five.
Speaker 3: And pretty pretty yeah, positive on that one. Plymouth Plymouth. Okay, I'll give Plymouth number three.
Speaker 1: So you have left number four and number one. Indeed, Chan Happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's where Dave Ryan is from. So let's say Chan Happening is number one, Dina number four. Hey, that makes sense, Okay, I do like you, Dinah, So it wouldn't be bad if those were switched.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are your what's your ranking? Come up with? What is your body?
Speaker 2: I have Chan number one? What Very number two? Plymouth number three, Dina number four, can Rapids number five?
Speaker 1: Okay, con rapids rapids. I thought about that this morning because I misspelled coon rapids and I'd be con rappids, Like that's a good nickname for con rapids. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna give you five cities.
Speaker 5: You do the same, ready, and I have some paper Bailey, Oh sure you can keep tracks?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Rank them blind, rank them? David? Sure of you?
Speaker 1: Sure? Forew four? All right, Plymouth. I'm gonna give Plymouth a solid number two.
Speaker 3: Plymouth is pretty decent, it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, Roseville Roseville, I know you're gonna throw a curveball in there. Roseville doesn't deserve number five nor number one. I'm gonna go ahead and give Roseville right there in the middle at number three.
Speaker 4: All right, you got two more so right now you got five in number one. So the best and the worst open Brooklyn Center.
Speaker 1: I'm going five, sorry, BC, and Excelsior number one, like the best ranking day. That is good Excelsior is one, Plymouth two, Roseville three, Shoreville at four, and BC is at number five.
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: You ready, okay? Rank these blindly and over.
Speaker 1: That's Bailey's hometown. I'm gonna go four and overs a like a hybrid between coon Rapids and a nok It's kind of got the best of both cities, but the worst of both for the worst.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now then, now then I have handed at four and four. Now then, oh now I had never heard of that. I'm like, what now.
Speaker 1: Then, I've heard of it, but I don't know where it is, just.
Speaker 4: Based off of me not knowing. I'm gonna put it at A three A three? Ye, okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Where is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: It's near andover, but it's like you if you go to towards the Boonies part of andover.
Speaker 1: And keep going.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I've never heard of it. Lived here two and a half years, all right, Blaine outskirts out the skirts.
Speaker 3: Blaine isn't Blaine going a bit farther?
Speaker 4: I'll go, like, man, I already put myself in five, five, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, Blaine's better than five. Blaine is Blaine is better than it used to be not really outskirtsy.
Speaker 2: Iokaoka's so nice, Blaine's ugly twin, I'm joking and Noka come on.
Speaker 3: I have two and one open.
Speaker 4: You have one and two open, So I'm gonna go too and pray that whatever you got at number one is beautiful.
Speaker 3: I did all. I think Dave's list is the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that way, that was fun?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: How did you do? Where did your city come in? And do you agree? All right? It is Katie WB. What's coming up on the show? What are we coming up next to?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: Bailey j we have I'll tell you you can't make the stuff that you can.
Speaker 1: You get make this stuff up coming up in a second on Katie WB. We'll be right back. Stated if I got someone pregnant, I would name a baby girl Grace okay, and a baby boy Jackson.
Speaker 3: Glad you thought about ja XO and that was always my favorite.
Speaker 1: Albert, Albert, you want this kid to get his lights punched out at recess, right?
Speaker 3: Albert, Hey, Albert.
Speaker 2: You boom.
Speaker 3: And that's bird. Everyone loves a burden. I would like Clark.
Speaker 1: You know, hopefully God's plan is for you to never have a baby now now I'm going to go through baby names that are making a comeback. These vintage choices are popular again. So if you got a baby on the way, or you want to have a baby some day, here's just some ideas. These are names that are coming back. Van now Van peaked as a boy's name in nineteen fifty three, but it is now coming back.
Speaker 2: That a stupid question. Yeah, is Van Morrison one person? Or is that a band?
Speaker 1: I believe it's a band. Okay, yeah, I'm not sure, Like it's his name. Van van Halen definitely was a band. But yeah, so thanks for derailing the bit here, Jayley, I appreciate it. Marshall is coming back. It peaked in nineteen forty seven, but Marshall is coming back.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Here's one that I was a little bit hard to swallow. Joan. Joan is coming back. Peak here for Joan was nineteen thirty two. Really yes, huh? Darwin, Oh I know a Darwin that's like my age. Yeah. Really, Darwin peaked in nineteen fifty eight, but it's coming back. Rosalind rosalind or rosalin or rosalind O peaked in nineteen fifty five, but that one's coming back. Here's one that I wouldn't use, but it might be getting more popular. Myra Myra peaked in nineteen fifty eight. But Myra is definitely like your mom's old friend or your grandma's friends, know whatever.
Speaker 3: Sure, I've never heard the name Myra in my life.
Speaker 1: There's Moira, but That'sira yeaira and asked Creek. Ira I repeaked in nineteen forty seven, but it's coming back. Here's another one, Rocky. Rocky peaked as a boy's name in nineteen fifty seven, is coming back. Sylvia. Now I can believe Sylvia. Yes, I'll bet your kid probably goes to daycare with the Sylvia go.
Speaker 3: By like Sylvie.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Now can I ask a question that I know you don't have the answer to.
Speaker 4: Whenever a baby is born, do they take these names like after you declare and put it on the birth certificate?
Speaker 3: Do they send this info off to someone?
Speaker 1: I believe so? Yeah. I think the government registers these somehow. Yeah. Yeah, I'm not sure exactly how, but I think they obviously the name Department of the government exactly. Here's one that's actually in my family, Gwen. Yeah, my son Chase has a little girl almost two years old, year and a half named Gwen Gwendolen, but they call her Gwen or Gwenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's fine. It's not like Clyde right, not on the list. Peak here for Gwenn was nineteen fifty nine, but it's coming back. Faye is another one.
Speaker 3: Hey is cute. I was like, may not Faye, but m Ae. Okay, it's really pretty.
Speaker 1: Peak here for Fay was nineteen forty three, but it's coming back. Mac is a good solid name for a boy. I name a girl Mac also, if you wanted to, let'd be a badass thing. Now, can I change Grace? Okay, I'm gonna change. I'm not gonna name my baby girl Grace is gonna name her Avery.
Speaker 3: Avery.
Speaker 1: Avery is just a badass, character filled name. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It is cool a.
Speaker 2: I want to know if I'm the only woman who keeps a note in her phone with potential baby names.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's a thing that women do. Got me too, You have it too, always had it? Yeah and funny enough. Before we got our dog, Ava, Alyssa and I wanted to name our future daughter Ava wow, and then we ended up getting our first kid.
Speaker 3: Quote unquote. Now I feel less weird because I thought, am I being Kennethy?
Speaker 1: End of this bit you pull out your phone and pull out your phone and read me your potential baby names. Of course, save it for a second so I can finish up this list here too. Jane is also a name that's coming back. It peaked in nineteen forty seven. It is coming back. Gwendolen, now apparently this is different from Gwen. Gwendolen peaked in nineteen fifty three. Is coming back. Lana l A Naana, Yes, coming back. Rosemary peaked in nineteen forty Seven's coming back.
Speaker 2: That's that I think of Rosemary's baby. Most people would not go, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Vincent, Vince or Vinnie would be like a good little nickname that peaked in nineteen sixty two, but it's coming back. Rosalie peaked in nineteen thirty eight, but it's coming back.
Speaker 3: Dean Dean's my dad's middle name.
Speaker 1: Is that right, wow? Peaked in nineteen sixty one, coming back. And the number one name that's coming back. It is a girl's name. You would never guess it, but I think you're gonna like it. It is Georgia Georgia peaked in the year nineteen forty seven, but it is the biggest name that is coming back. There were over twenty five hundred baby george Is born last year.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That is about two thy two hundred more than in nineteen eighty six, when there were only two hundred babies named Georgia in the entire COUNTRYWU.
Speaker 2: Say, I prefer that over something like, you know, breck and Lynn or something. Okay that a lot of people name their kids weird things.
Speaker 1: I'm going to guess there's somebody listening right now who's sister or friend or somebody named their kids some weird oh name to try to be different, like Brekka lnd, brecon Land Yeah, yeah, do you know a brecken Lind No?
Speaker 3: But I just made that one up, a breck and Land.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, give me your list of names. Bailey has this in your phone of names that you might want to name your baby.
Speaker 3: If you read some of them, people text it too. You're not the only ones. Don't feel weird.
Speaker 2: I like, so Albert is my favorite name, and I like a lot of vowel ones.
Speaker 3: So otis august.
Speaker 2: Edie, enid Irene, Eloise, Edith, Clark, Jamison, sam Lucy Ruby, Truman, Marsh Ambrose, Esther Ambrose instead of.
Speaker 4: Instead of daycare. All your kids are gonna go to a retirement home like Ira Albert.
Speaker 3: Yes, imag Otis is a dog's name.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, came up with our dog's names.
Speaker 2: They're either very like old people names, very vowel heavy names, or like Jewish names like Mitzi Zippy Zippy Zip Zippy.
Speaker 3: Don't judge me.
Speaker 4: My list is Isabella Ava is on the list, Gabriella Journey. I really like that name for a girl, Jamal Cameron, Nicholas. I always struggle with guys names Madison and then yeah, those are my lists.
Speaker 2: I like those. Yours are sensible. Bailey's are sponsor a dime a dozen. Mine are fresh.
Speaker 4: Edith Helen Otis Otis, Hellen's Helen's Gertrude.
Speaker 3: You put a Gertrude, Hetty, I have Hetty.
Speaker 1: He is a cute name.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have Hetty and heada Daphney Zazy Dinah Dody Dody is cute exactly.
Speaker 4: Your kids are gonna have the same problem I did growing up, where their name's not gonna be on anything in a gift show.
Speaker 2: Don't know.
Speaker 1: If it's not on a mugg at Bear Country, USA, it's not a good name. All right, Coming back in a second and sing along song in the day, What do you want to sing along with? Love this bit? I had m day I'll be living in a big old city and all y'are ever gonna be is mean. That was in my head all the way to work this morning. So if you come up with something better, let me know. If not, I'm gonna play mean by Taylor Sweat for the singalogue song of today. Text me your suggestion. We'll do that on Katie w B. Hey, we're gonna do pick your Ticket Tuesday. We're gonna play a little game. This is so cool. You get a chat to go to any of the following shows, Megan Trainer, five seconds of Summer, Cardi B, Demi, Lovado, Ed, Shearon, and Dojah Cat. There's not a stinker in the entire bunch here. I'd go see five seconds of Summer. Oh. I probably choose Dojah Ca because I heard a show. All right, Uh call me. Well before you call, We're gonna play a game called Connections, and I'm gonna give you what the words are in connections. Right now, and then you're gonna call me and tell me what they all have in common. Okay, hold on, I'm trying to open it on my phone at the same time.
Speaker 3: Here A, don't call you. You have to hear the connections.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, here we go, you guys ready, Yeah, I'll give you a practice round first. You guys like a practice round, please say? Here we go zipper button, velcrow, snap. Think about it for a second. I feel pretty easy. It is purposely pretty easy. I'll read it again. Zipper buttoned, velcrow snap. This is the practice one, correct practice round. Warm up our brains. What do you got, Bailey?
Speaker 2: I think those are things that can adhere. A pair of jeans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much it, Yes, exactly, zipper button, velcrow or snap. Yeah, not a lot of velcrow jens, but some sort of clothing closure. Here is the real one. One you will call at six five, one, nine, eight nine k W. If you can put these all together, it might help to write them down, and if you're driving you're busy, you can work it out in your head. I'll say it several times. What do these for words have in common? Stripes Christmas socks, castle stripes, Christmas socks spell it s o X by the way, and Castle, there's a clue for you. The last one know it stripes Christmas socks spelled sox Castle. Bailey's smiling.
Speaker 3: She's got it.
Speaker 1: All right, call me He's got the answer. Six five, one nine eight nine KT. Would you be We'll let you pick your ticket. We're doing this every hour at about thirty five past the hour each time.
Speaker 3: Hello Meghan, good morning.
Speaker 1: What are you up to this morning? Megan? Just getting ready for work? It sounds like you got me on speaker. I picture you making coffee and you got a baby under your arm. You have a baby under your arm right now.
Speaker 3: I'm only a four legged one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Megan, what's going on in your life? What are you looking forward to? I'm going to car shopping today after work?
Speaker 3: What nice one?
Speaker 1: What kind of car are we looking for? I think I'm gonna look at the karo nice that's very nice. Okay. What song do you want to hear? You drew the sing along song of the day to get your mood boosted. What song you want to sing along to today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Town, all or not? Megan?
Speaker 1: You got it? Good luck with the car today and thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If you followed David Kushner, and maybe you do. It is such a fun moment. My son is his tour manager, and he was in He's in Prague right now, but yesterday they were in Crackout, Poland. This is a little Carson who grew up on the radio. The little Carson is twenty four years old now, he's not overly tall. So yesterday David Kushner is doing a pop up event in some town square somewhere in Crackout. Did you see the video of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I saw them a little walking walking and Carson's wearing all white like he's, you know, in sanc.
Speaker 1: Or backstreet for He's got on a sheepskin coat, so it's like a faux sheepskin coat. So there's a little Carson. Carson is not a tall man, and David Kushner is probably six foot six foot two, towering over Carson. Carson acting as security leading David Kushner through a crowd of people. I thought it was like so cool and adorable, and Carson it's like, yeah, it was crazy. I had to rush him out of there to get him to the car, so I didn't get a chance go follow David Kushner. He's the guys coming from the day line. That guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I mentioned, but Carson is his tour manager on his tour. He's the tour manager David Kushner, the guy that sinds welcome to the guy. Welcome in general.
Speaker 4: For you as a dad, you know, for your son to be doing something, but for him to kind of be in the business in like another world of the business.
Speaker 3: But that's so dope.
Speaker 1: I just love it. I'm so proud of him.
Speaker 2: But he's not like beating off ladies with a stick. Because him and that little sheeps getting caught, I was like, look, how.
Speaker 1: He's a lot. He doesn't he's he's a lot like you in a way. He doesn't believe that he's that attractive, he's so cute. He doesn't believe that he's like you know, I mean, he's interesting, he's self sufficient, he's kind, he's trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, Curtie kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.
Speaker 3: Not just the boys kid.
Speaker 1: It is all right, but he doesn't believe in himself. So I think he's had a couple of bad dates, and so his experience is kind of like, if you go to Hawaii and you go twice and it rains all week both times ago, do you want to go back to Hawaii?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Probably not no. And I think that's been his experience. But the last thing he wants is me going, you know what, you need a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I even Danski when he's like sixteen or so, I'm like, you know, if you're gay, I don't care. We're sitting at a five guys and they're sitting there and I'm like, trying to have a good place to talk. Well, yeah, we're having the conversation. We're sitting there five guys, and he's you know, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he's not dating. He's like sixteen or eighteen. And I'm like, you know, it's okay if you're gay. He's like, I'm not Day. And I'm like, well, if you were, be you fine with me. I don't care, you know, I just buy I'm not day.
Speaker 3: We are at five guys. Yeah, we are at five guys. That's it is the gay capital.
Speaker 1: Shut up, And I truly wouldn't care. But anyway, so go check him out.
Speaker 3: Because he looks so cute. It's a little white, white all the time. That's a good luck.
Speaker 1: I'll let him know, Bailey said, So, Bailey's Bailey's the creeper old, creepy older lady. That is kind of checking out who we I don't know if you remember the story.
Speaker 5: We got to do the pick your Ticket winner first. Oh my god, she's on the phone. Oh god, thank you Von Okay, go on, get sidetracked. Okay, holding since nineteen seventy nine. Jamie, Hi, Jamie, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks for waiting so long. Jamie. You're calling for the connections game, right Yah? Look at you? Okay. Bailey wrote down all the words, baby, Please read the words back and then you'll tell us what they have in common.
Speaker 2: Those words are stripes, Christmas, socks, and castle.
Speaker 1: Jamie. What do they all have in common? Are they all things that are white?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 2: Read them back, Bailey, yep, white stripes, white Christmas, white socks, white castle.
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 1: Who are you picking on pick your Ticket Tuesday? I'll read the options for you again. It is gonna be making trainer five seconds. The Summer CARDI b Demie Levado, Ed Sheeran dojhacat who do you want to go to? Demi Levado?
Speaker 3: You got in your congratulations.
Speaker 1: We'll have more tickets for he coming up next hour at seven thirty five, Jamie, hold on for just another few years and we'll be right there. Okay, thank you very much. We're gonna do Dave's Dirt. And as a matter of fact, let's get started with Dave's Dirt right now, because we had a lot of stuff to cover, including what happened to the idiot who jumped up through the red you know, through the velvet rope or whatever and tried to get a picture with Ari on a grande. We got all that for you right now on Dave's Dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Hot topics and breaking news every hour on Dave's Dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Turns out this guy has done a lot of stuff like this before. He's gonna get jail time. So as a red carpet crasher, he's gonna spend time behind bars. His name is Johnson when and he pleaded guilty to be in a public nuisance and sent to just nine days. It's in Singapore where they take things pretty seriously over there. Yeah, There was a kid infamously maybe twenty five thirty years ago, who was an American tourist or over there going to school or something. He thought to be funny to spray paint a bunch of cars, and so they caned him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, remember this story. No, that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: He was like an idiot American tourist who thought, yeah, I'm gonna do something stupid. So he went and he spray painted graffiti on the side of a bunch of cars. And so they said, yeah, we take this, asked pretty seriously here in Singapore. Yeah, and so they put him in prison and then they caned him, which basically you get beat with a stick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, a hard pass on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to be It's like, hey, you go, you know what, you go to another country, you got to respect their laws and their rules and their culture. So anyway, so he pleaded guilty. The judge said, you are an attention seeker. He's also interrupted concerts this year by the weekend and Katie Perry and basically Cynthia Arrivo is now working for Asia Security because she beat his ass because she was what did she kind of jumped in it is like she's bigger than Ariana, who weighs about seventy five and a half pounds. Yeah, and she was the first one to intervene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she like kind of pushed him and put her long fingers because she has long nails right in his face, right face.
Speaker 1: Like it be a little intimidating for sure.
Speaker 2: Share is returning as a musical guest on Saturday Night Live for the first time in almost forty years. Sure, so the first time she was on that was a clip from nineteen eighty seven, and that was the first and the last time that she was on. So it's just her second time around doing Saturday Night Live. And Ariana Grande will host the season finale of Saturday Night I've on December twentieth and Winter finally oh sorry said okay, the winter finale, thank you, and Share is the musical guest and I Share.
Speaker 3: I'll see if she's, you know, still got it. That's so she does. She probably does, she share.
Speaker 4: So you remember a couple of months ago we talked about Lil nas X going through Uh he was on Rodeo Drive in just I think underwear in cowboy boots. Clearly what we thought was intoxicated or inebriated in some fashion. Turns out he wasn't, no drugs or family a tox report. But he's in court, and here's his lawyer talking about him.
Speaker 7: First of all, as you can see, Montero's doing amazing, doing great, and we're super happy for him, and we're just looking forward to a positive resolution in the space, which we're very confident of. So that being said, we'll see you all in March. Have a good one.
Speaker 3: Man, all right. I mean, there's no rhyme or reason about why he did what he did. But so is he just getting kind of let off free? He was in jail for a little bit. I don't know. I don't think he's still serving time. I'm sure he got out on bail or something. Okay, I see interesting.
Speaker 1: Adam Sandler is gonna be David Letterman's next guest on his Netflix show, and his show is called My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, And here's a little trailer. Adam Sandler's talking about bombing during a show one night.
Speaker 6: I did this one show in Boston and my dad and brother came to see it seventeen and I ate it so hard in front of my dad and I hated that, and the MC came on after and I walked off into the humiliation of eating it. And he says, Adam, we're the class clown in school. And I go yeah, and he goes stick with that, and the place goes oh.
Speaker 3: And I said, oh, man, not hurt.
Speaker 6: In front of There's no more period of vulnerability yes than those few moments.
Speaker 1: Wow, well he was seventeen. Yeah, don't miss that bag. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a big Adam Sandler day.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Adam Sandler, apparently Timothy Shalomy thinks he deserves an Oscar for Punch drunk Love.
Speaker 3: He said, you should have gotten the Golden Man in your hand.
Speaker 2: Man, you're one of the best effing actors of all time, said Timothy Chalomey to Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: Really, that's what I was, like, brilliant. He was Oscar material in hand. Be Gilmore too. I will admit that.
Speaker 3: In Happy Gilmore two one.
Speaker 2: I want to know what, like goofy comedy, if any has ever won an Oscar.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do. That's a really good question. I don't think the comedies usually win.
Speaker 3: Which now kind of makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Well, the Academy is definitely, like, you know, snotty and pretentious. Yeah, so they'll pick some of the I mean, if you go back through the list of like Academy Award Best pictures over the last thirty forty years, you've probably heard of about four movies. Probably you know most of them. I remember there was one when I was a kid called Chariots of Fire. Have you ever heard of Chariots of Fire?
Speaker 2: Of it?
Speaker 3: But I've never seen it?
Speaker 1: Sucked, it was terrible, it was pretentious, it was boring, it was too long. But the Academy, oh, they love to show you how brilliant and artful they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I felt about Casablanca. I did not care that movie.
Speaker 1: I'm the same. It's like, oh my god, I rented it one time a long time ago, going well, it's a classic movie, right, and I watched maybe half or so of it, and I'm like, this is dumba Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Want a ton of awards. Yeah, you know, it didn't Happy Gilmore two.
Speaker 3: What the heck it should?
Speaker 4: It should come into the Minnesota State Fair in twenty twenty six. Weird Al Yankovic. They just announced this yesterday and tickets are already going on sale. I believe this Friday for when he plays on August twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: That's some of look forward to.
Speaker 1: At the fair. Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I wonder how they go and choose those the people who perform there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Young Graves. Well Young grave is from Minnesota. That makes a little bit of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just random, and I feel like, well weird Al is definitely a State Fair type act because he's he's like has relevance, but he's also older and sort of like.
Speaker 3: Fading from view, so it makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: He's kind of a classic speaking classics. Dancing with Stars and I is going to feature the music of Prince E. That's kind of cool. Next week is the three hour season finale to award the winning partners with the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy. I don't dislike Dancing with Stars, I just don't watch it. Yeah, but I might be watching tonight. I did watch another episode last night of Pluribus, Yeah, which is where the aliens invade the Earth or like, they send a signal to the Earth that makes everybody happy and all think as one. But there's a couple of people who are immune to it, including the main character who's like a forty five year old woman. And it's just an it's an odd ball kind of a show that Rotten Tomatoes gave a hundred percent really, and Susan and I are like, we like it, but it's definitely not a hundred on Rotten Tomatoes. I really think that they faked a bunch of ratings, like a bunch of box faked the ratings well, like they.
Speaker 2: Were good saying that about the Oscars being pretentious and all those people being artsy fartsy. I feel like maybe the critics who are reviewing it are like, oh, this is a fine piece of cinema.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you watch Pluribus, let me know, because it's very popular. It's on Apple, it's very popular. But is it like so good?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so, but I'm going to continue watching it. You should leave a rating and then drop it. Its whole POPCORNI meter go.
Speaker 1: Down out of that idea, telling all right, that is the dirt is all brought to you by six one two Injured Himer and Lamber's Injury Law. We had a lot of stuff coming up on the show. It is Thursday two to do to Tuesday today War of the Roses. I think this is the one where she was busted. She works at a rental car place and she was busted in a rental van. Getting it on was some guy that she works with, and so now her boyfriend is wondering if she's still doing that. And we'll figure everything out on War of the Roses coming up at about seven twenty or so, we'll do lyrics shuffle. Our favorite game of the week is coming up in about five minutes, and we're gonna do pick your Ticket Tuesday again seven thirty five. Make sure you're here. If you got to leave and you know, go do something, come back to get your ticket. We had Jamie Win a little while ago. She chose to go see Demmy Lovado. The choices are awesome, including Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor, five Seconds of Summer, Cardi B and Doja Cat seven thirty five.
Speaker 3: This